Wavelength |||game over|||

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: idk she it me

Post Post #186 (isolation #0) » Mon May 04, 2020 11:24 am

Post by shiki »

/in
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #1) » Mon May 04, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by shiki »

i think that the true target is far to the left. the atlantic ocean is approximately 15,000 kilometres tall (the distance from the arctic circle to the antarctic circle) and approximately 4,830 kilometres wide (the distance from the united states to northern africa). which should put us in the range of 24-32 depending on how we adjust our calculation to the 100 scale. height and width are generally accepted to be our two dimensional measurements. when applied to a person, height is the distance from the bottom of one's feet to the top of one's head, and width is the distance from the furthest left point on one's body to the furthest right point on one's body (usually excluding one's arms). a person's thickness would be the distance from one's furthest backwards point to their furthest forwards. when we draw a person we have to choose how to orientate them, just as maps are orientated and standardized. i believe the mafia team got distracted by the atlantic ocean's thickness.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #2) » Tue May 05, 2020 9:11 am

Post by shiki »

In post 191, Kanna wrote:shikiiiii!! quick, put on this invisible hat!
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #3) » Fri May 08, 2020 8:34 am

Post by shiki »

i guess i do not understand this game. if the atlantic ocean is taller than it is wide how could the desired number have been greater than 50?
In post 208, Isis wrote:Kanna, Hectic, shiki, jumble, have you watched Brooklyn 99?
i have not. all i know is that it stars andy samberg who is married to joanna newsom who is one of my favorite musicians. when it is 4 am and i must awake at 8 this is one of the songs i listen to very quietly on repeat in hopes of falling asleep. it is very dear to me.

shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #4) » Sat May 09, 2020 6:04 am

Post by shiki »

In post 213, Isis wrote:I think the cluegiver was going with "height is measured parallel to the direction of gravity."
if i thought about it this way, the atlantic ocean is 8.64 kilometres tall at it's deepest point and the 15,000 kilometres between the arctic circle and the antarctic circle becomes it's widest point, which would have led me to guessing 100 on the scale which is closer to the intended target but wrong on the left/right aspect. if converted to a pancake it would be thin enough to see through.

i have now watched the first eight episodes of brooklyn nine-nine in an attempt to be useful here. it is one of those shows that defines its characters very narrowly and much of the humor comes from the slight differences in its repetitions. kinda like a time loop in which time continues to pass. charles boyle himself seems to be serious about sixty percent of the time. however, one of the jokes for his character is that things he is saying seriously are whimsical to us the audience or to the other characters. i would approximate that about ninety percent of his time on screen is whimsical in some way. so if we balance the characters intentions with our perception of the character it'd put as at 35 or so. i think i'd knock another five off of that because at one point charles boyle describes the new captain as too serious. so 30 would be my best guess.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #5) » Sun May 10, 2020 8:02 am

Post by shiki »

In post 225, lilith2013 wrote:Thanks for playing, everyone! Not everyone got a chance to be the Psychic; if you’re in for another game, please let me know if you’d like to play again with same teams or I can rerandomize and put those who have not gone yet at the top to give them priority. I’m also thinking about changing the 10 pt threshold to “game ends once everyone has been a Psychic and both teams had an equal number of guessing rounds.” Open to any feedback/suggestions for how to make this better for yall!
thankyou for moderating. i very much enjoyed this game and would happily play again. i really like the guessing and i really like the discussion. when thinking about the problem all wrong, as was the case with the atlantic ocean, the discussion is very helpful to address this. i am okay with the same teams and i would also be okay with rerandomization. it is strange that the one whose mind is being read by the other players is referred to as the psychic but i may also be thinking about this incorrectly.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #6) » Wed May 13, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by shiki »

i would like to contribute my student loans to the debt star.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #7) » Tue May 19, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 280, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:
In post 277, northsidegal wrote:team NXnTK
I don't get it, but sure!
i believe the most plausible explanation to be:

N
otaJumbleofNumbers
X
toxm
n
orthsidegal
T
atsuya Kaname
K
nightmare491
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (isolation #8) » Fri May 22, 2020 10:32 am

Post by shiki »

it was nice to see everyone trying to balance different possible interpretations as i tried to do the same when choosing it. i likely would have landed on something more concrete had i thought about it for two hours instead of twenty minutes but i was very excited to be playing again and it was late for me and i didn't want to keep everyone waiting.
In post 282, lilith2013 wrote:Sorry shiki, I thought my PM sent but apparently it did not! you now have your card and can submit a clue via PM.
sorry if my clue submission was terse. i wasn't sure of the etiquette.
In post 302, Kanna wrote:I wonder if shiki thinks the meaning behind the painting is common knowledge or not.
maybe not common knowledge but knowledge i assumed the team would find or come to similar conclusion themselves and also knowledge that the team would assume i had when choosing this particular painting.
In post 319, Isis wrote:like in my calculus

I am thinking shiki did not get the prompt and then open a catalog for art prints and flip through it randomly
and for each one say "ok if you printed this one out the color cartridges would be 20% empty and the black ink cartridges would be 45% empty, ok this next one the color cartridges would be 50% empty and the black ink cartridges would be 70% empty, ok i'm gonna keep flipping, eventually I will get to one where these values objectively point to 20%"
I am thinking Lilith pmed her "80" or "70" and shiki thought, when is the last time I felt 80% dark inside but still appreciative of variety in color, but of course, it would be that time I was weeping onto my pillow contemplating the tragedy of composition vi by wassily kandinski
i think you have a very accurate evaluation of me but an inaccurate evaluation of my evaluation of the painting. for me it is hopeful, like the moment after my hand breaks the surface after having been disoriented underwater but before my head does. or the morning after having been awake long into the night weeping into my pillow when my legs are heavy and my eyes are dry and the sun is just beginning to rise and the world isn't in full color but there are colors and the reasons i was weeping certainly have not vanished and yet i am not weeping. it represents a breaking point to me both in terms of content and color and i thought this would lead to the intended target of 45, as it is the first interval of five on that side of 50.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #9) » Tue May 26, 2020 3:46 am

Post by shiki »

okay to submit right on behalf of the debt star occupants?
In post 342, Kanna wrote:i think rugs *can* be smooth or fuzzy, but when most people think of "rugs," they usually think of them being fuzzy, right? i doubt it's under 50, so unless we think it's 50-60, we should go right?
maybe my internal definition of 'rugs' is incorrect. there are some rugs that appear to be smooth but none that i have encountered which are also completely smooth to the touch. since it is smooth v. fuzzy, it seems correct to prioritize tactile sensations.
In post 343, Isis wrote:kitties are pretty fuzzy
i think kittens would be 90-100. rugs feel more likely to be 70-80 to me.
In post 345, Hectic wrote:The round would be over if it was 56-61 for the 4 point range. I don't think you ever say rug for below 50. So as long as we don't think it's 50 to 55, it's an easy right.
the same would apply if the intended range were 61-66 in terms of the round being over, so i think you've narrowed the range too far. however, i agree that it's a pretty easy right.
In post 346, lilith2013 wrote:Also just as a kind of calibration test, please let me know whether yall are enjoying my wacky clues or would prefer more straightforward “opposite” clues (ie the two ends of the spectrum are clear opposites). I’ve been veering more towards “wacky” as we progressed, but am open to recalibrating how many wacky cards I use vs straightforward cards.
i enjoy the less binary clues more.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #10) » Tue May 26, 2020 5:34 am

Post by shiki »

guess: right
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #11) » Tue May 26, 2020 8:44 am

Post by shiki »

ian somerhalder is american and 177 centimetres tall. the average american male is 176 centimetres tall. i also researched the world's and america's tallest and shortest people but it is very difficult to weight the scale appropriately and simply guessing slightly higher than 50 is probably preferable. is this person well known? i'm unfamiliar with all of the shows he is known for.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #12) » Tue May 26, 2020 8:46 am

Post by shiki »

In post 372, Hectic wrote:While standing, he is 1.77m or 5ft 9.7in tall. 58.
While sitting, he is 3ft tall. 29.
While lying down, he is 0.5ft tall. 10.
not sure how .5 ft when applied to a human's height could correlate to 10.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #13) » Tue May 26, 2020 9:09 am

Post by shiki »

the average american male actor is approximately the same height as the average american male, which i've now checked due to the point you raised. he appears to be roughly the same height as the other male lead in vampire diaries, from looking through the rather strange promotional images. he is slightly shorter than the other male lead in v-wars. i think he looks roughly average height for the lost cast as well? he is significantly shorter than the man who played superman in smallville.
In post 377, Hectic wrote:You think it'd be more 5?
i think it would be a 0 if using human height as the scale equivalent. the shortest person was 54.6 centimetres tall. and reformatting the scale to be a comparison of all human's heights while laying down would prove very difficult and if we used averages and heavily weighted towards the middle with only extreme outliers falling below 20 or over 80 (which seems the best way to do it because why else would we be using this scale) then i don't think ian somerholder would fall below 25.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #14) » Tue May 26, 2020 9:26 am

Post by shiki »

In post 379, northsidegal wrote:how did you check that?
i googled average american male actor height. i did not check as closely as i should have, as now doing so again since you asked i find that that is the average height of male actors in hollywood, who aren't all american.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #15) » Tue May 26, 2020 10:06 am

Post by shiki »

the difference an inch makes in terms of a weighted scale is actually pretty large. ten percent of the american male population falls between average and ian somerhalder so perhaps 60 is a better guess.

https://dqydj.com/height-percentile-cal ... and-women/
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #16) » Tue May 26, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by shiki »

58th percentile for american males aged 40-44. if we move the scale slightly to the right due to the centimetre or so difference between the average american male and the average hollywood actor we are back into the low-mid 50s. i kinda like 58 because it was hectic's first guess and because it seems more likely the intended target is 55 than 65 to me.
In post 383, Kanna wrote:would enomis factor in female heights though...
this does not seem likely to me. it would lead to a scale in which taylor swift and jason statham were considered to be the same point on a spectrum from short to tall and that seems far enough away from general perception to be considered unlikely.
In post 384, Isis wrote:I reckon he probably plays a good guy in most of his other roles?
from his character in vampire diaries wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damon_Salvatore

it seems that he was not playing a good guy. i'm not sure which role we are intended to most associate with ian somerhalder but this is the one he played for the longest period of time.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #17) » Wed May 27, 2020 6:39 am

Post by shiki »

i will go with 58. sorry to isis and kanna if it falls within the 50-55 range as i fully understand why it might. it seems too likely that the intended target might be 60 for me to want to choose a number that doesn't give coverage of it.

guess: 58
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #18) » Wed May 27, 2020 6:39 am

Post by shiki »

i will go with 58. sorry to isis and kanna if it falls within the 50-55 range as i fully understand why it might. it seems too likely that the intended target might be 60 for me to want to choose a number that doesn't give coverage of it.

guess: 58
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #19) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by shiki »

if i were someone who was less concerned with being added to isis' foe list, i might be inclined to suggest the possibility of the intended target being 45 or so, but as it is it seems that the most likely target is 100, and thus right seems like our best play in this situation.

this clue was quite interesting to think about as it does not make sense to me that a real animal would always be considered a 100 nor a fictional creature a 0, so mentally placing animals such as a platypus (51) or a cat (95) or a black cat (75) or salem (a specific black cat, from sabrina the teenage witch, which is both magical and portrayed by an animatronic puppet which was particularly not realistic, 25) or a dragon with four legs and wings (unlike a unicorn, the musculature needed for functional wings and front legs is impossible, so one must assume their flight is based on magic, so while both are fictional the four-legged dragon is more fantastical, 15) proved an enjoyable exercise.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #20) » Fri May 29, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by shiki »

now that i am thinking about it more it is strange to me that dragons are not portrayed in a more insect-like way.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #21) » Sun May 31, 2020 4:30 am

Post by shiki »

In post 439, Xtoxm wrote:what world do you people live in
your scale is very strange to me, is all. for a unicorn to be a 0 and a horse to be a 100 and 1-99 being populated by various conspiracy theories i think i would have had to change my view of the word 'realistic' to such an extent that i would have never gotten there.

when i search smooth katana i find a lot of results for rendering smooth surfaces and i'm not sure how relevant they are to the question at hand.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #22) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:24 am

Post by shiki »

sorry if i mess this up terribly, as i'm unfamiliar and uneducated in this field. as far as i can tell katana is a plugin for industry standard cpu based 3d rendering. it is part of the suite pixar designed and uses (renderman), among others.

https://all3dp.com/1/best-3d-rendering- ... #renderman

is this something kanna would be familiar with? if so, i think it is quite possible she is referring to this as the k was capitalized in her clue as given by lilith2013, which is noteworthy as unicorn was not capitalized and my clue was posted as i gave it so i assume that kanna capitalized the K and smooth makes more sense to me when i try to apply it to this than it does in reference to a sword but i may be very far off course here.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #23) » Sun May 31, 2020 5:46 am

Post by shiki »

i also find this character from dc comics: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katana_(comics)

and here is the disambiguation page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katana_(disambiguation)

i'm not anymore sure of how to apply smooth to most of these than i am of applying it to a sword.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #24) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:08 am

Post by shiki »

In post 461, enomis wrote:Maybe it's the motorcycle brand
found these when searching katana motorcyle smooth:

"smooth throttle response from low rpm."
"I was impressed with how smoothly the six-speed manual transmission functioned."
"The handlebar construction damps vibration well, so the ride feels smooth"

i do not know if kanna would be familiar with this, however. it is interesting that across all of our applications of katana the consensus does seem to be rather smooth.
In post 464, enomis wrote:So 100?
!!! good find.
In post 465, Hectic wrote:I think we actually go 96 then.
is there a benefit to 96 over 94? i can think of a potential argument for 98 (the highest logical guess) but after that i think 94 is the next breaking point unless i'm missing something.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #25) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:27 am

Post by shiki »

In post 468, enomis wrote:96 gives us a range of 94-98 while 94 gives us a range of 92-96 right?

I am thinking if it makes sense to go with 90 and let the other team decide if they wanna go right?
96 gives us access to receiving four points from 92-96 and 96-100 and everything in between. 94 gives us access to 90-94 and 94-98 and everything in between. the primary benefit to 94 is always hitting at least 3 points on 90 and the increased lower range in general, since either will hit 100 on the right side before leaving the point scoring range. i think 90 is probably the next step down after 94. but i may be thinking about this incorrectly in general.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #26) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 470, Hectic wrote:Any volunteers? It's not too pricey.
In post 445, lilith2013 wrote:
Team Debt Star
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by shiki »

i think enomis should probably lock in 90 before we are lost forever. it is hard for me to even tell if that is the link you meant to link based on the description.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by shiki »

i, of course, clicked on this link.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:29 am

Post by shiki »

42.85714285714286 according to my calculator.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 530, northsidegal wrote:the math meta is a menace to society
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 11:43 am

Post by shiki »

oh. guess i missed the round =/ not exactly sure what happened here but well done team.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by shiki »

what if, instead of banning google, you added a list of categories (secret mod information) you chose one randomly from to give to the clue giver in addition to the spectrum? like 'rough---------------smooth' and the category was 'popular 90s films' (this is just an example)

then the clue giver would submit titanic, you would approve this submission as it is a popular 90s film (maybe the categories should be broader than this) and then you'd present it to the teams as 'rough-----------smooth' 'titanic'. and then there'd be some fun in us trying to figure out the category in order to try to apply it to the scale without limiting clue submission too much.

i don't know why i thought of this, but i did. i also slightly dislike the math meta, and i do feel partially/quite a bit responsible for it. i think my favorite clue to work on was the brooklyn 99 one because it felt like applying a lens to something in a way i had never done before. i also liked solving katana.
feel free to delete this ghost
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:30 am

Post by shiki »

left. something very low is far too likely to guess right.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #724 (isolation #34) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:07 am

Post by shiki »

is a workshop lamp assumed to be the brighter portable light you would use to provide additional lighting when needed not the overhead lighting in a workshop which is already brighter than most ambient lighting?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:07 am

Post by shiki »

is a workshop lamp assumed to be the brighter portable light you would use to provide additional lighting when needed not the overhead lighting in a workshop which is already brighter than most ambient lighting?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:08 am

Post by shiki »

(i am not familiar with workshops.)
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:20 am

Post by shiki »

basically, is this what is generally meant by 'workshop lamp'?

https://www.directindustry.com/prod/her ... 45939.html
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:22 am

Post by shiki »

In post 727, enomis wrote:From a brief research,seems that workshop usually have pretty bright lights.
yes the workshops seem to have bright overhead lighting and even brighter more portable lighting. which of the two do you think is meant by 'workshop lamp'?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:47 am

Post by shiki »

In post 739, Kanna wrote:oh right! maybe this is like when i gave "olympic swimming pool" as a clue last game and was hoping you guys would guess "pool, but deeper". 70-75?
this poses the question where would you put 'lamp' on the scale? and i'm not really sure. is indirect daylight 50? yesterday when researching i felt 'workshop lamp' should be slightly higher than 80 and now ~70 feels right.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:50 am

Post by shiki »

In post 748, PJ. wrote:@shiki, I have a lot of trouble with going too low here
i am happy pushing back to ~75 based on this:
In post 747, Menalque wrote:Oh you said indirect daylight? Like when it comes into a room through a high window? I’d say that’s around 50, maybe skewing slightly above (55?)
it is hard to create the scale as i think the max lumens/watt leds are still only 85 or so which has led me to wanting to go lower, as i was thinking there are probably three or four tiers between theoretical max and the brightness of workshop lamps.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:53 am

Post by shiki »

basically, sirius is the obvious clue for 95, then the sun at 90, so theoretical max lumens/watt led is 85, right? and a workshop lamp is not that.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 796, enomis wrote:
In post 782, Isis wrote:no one joined forcers with me
:neutral:
In post 794, Isis wrote:80
I shall follow Isis from now. 80 it shall be.
this seems wise. from my research the levis 501 blue jeans is the most plain and the dark jeans are the next most plain. so 95 white tee shirt, 90 blue jeans, 85 dark jeans. but again, perhaps sheep isis is best play.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 809, northsidegal wrote:i just wanna let you guys know in advance to be prepared for how badly you're hurting menalque's feelings by calling his favorite clothes plain
plain is good though. would menalque really think his favorite clothes were not plain instead of embracing their plainness, or is northsidegal simply trying to mislead us again?
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by shiki »

In post 840, Menalque wrote:Also, NSG gets me
i apologize for hurting your feelings and once again bow to the infinite wisdom of northsidegal.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by shiki »

left makes more sense to me. there does not seem to be any cheeses that are liquid at room temperature and the lowest melting point for any part of the cheese seems to be around 32 degrees for the dairy fat to begin melting.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:38 am

Post by shiki »

In post 893, enomis wrote:Given an average lifespan of a person is about 80,
average life expectancy from most recent data seems to be 72.7 years but 72 is probably a better guess than 73 if this is what we're going off of because slightly less recent data that points to 71-72 is easier to find. since this a round is serious business (or so i've gathered from various comments) i'd also like to add that the introduction to the film august: osage county says 'life is very long ~ ts eliot' so i assume ts eliot also said 'life is very long'.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:10 am

Post by shiki »

In post 947, Menalque wrote:Fingers crossed that xtoxm fucking hates Lance Stroll I guess
his name is lance
stroll
and he is the 18th slowest out of 20 formula one drivers if i am understanding correctly so i have great hope that the intended target is 90.
shiki
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
shiki
idk she it me
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by shiki »