Dance of the Title Thread: Resurgence in wild?

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2108 (isolation #0) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Isis »

nth
32 faced because she comes in so many flavors though?
is that too loaded
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2110 (isolation #1) » Wed May 13, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Isis »

Yeah i can see that that's what i was hedging on about
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2113 (isolation #2) » Wed May 13, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't think of it as a disguise though I think of it as a dual identity. Nsg's nom captures that if it makes you think of the Batman character which I think is pretty natural.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2118 (isolation #3) » Wed May 13, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Isis »

I like ultimate cosplaying assassin better than in disguise
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2123 (isolation #4) » Thu May 14, 2020 1:29 am

Post by Isis »

I think twenty two faced is better on the accessibility criteria and I know that kinda sucks for those that do have the reference for danganronpa
Danganronpa is definitely more obscure than batman, though?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2126 (isolation #5) » Thu May 14, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2124, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2108, Isis wrote:nth
32 faced because she comes in so many flavors though?
is that too loaded
I like what you did there!

But I don't know about you, but I'm feeling Twenty Two
before multiple applications of the backspace key, my post explained that I also wanted to move away from the Taylor Swift association, because I think Taylor Swift is cool and MariaR is cool but MariaR is the furthest thing from Taylor Swift IMO. But I thought that song might not affect public consciousness as much as me so I hit the backspace key some.

Anyways you're awesomesauce Aristophanes.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2136 (isolation #6) » Thu May 14, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Isis »

Yeah this is my new main
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2149 (isolation #7) » Sun May 17, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Isis »

If I was telling a joke about Danganronpa, I would not tell it to MariaR. I wouldn't think of her as a major fan or the perfect audience.

If you told me MariaR was your favorite Danganronpa character, I would tell you mine is Byakuya and fail to correct you.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2160 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Isis »

Yeah that's gonna be too generic
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2176 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2171, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 2169, Aristophanes wrote:Don't worry Enter, there's no way a title like this ever gets approved.

Gobbldy, think a little more unique. What makes Skitter Ms. Mafia? Why is she so prolific? What about her play makes her stand out?
She’s the only player on the site that still reliably wins as scum anymore.
Is your goal here to trash the site's playerbase by inventing some brightline categories? Even if she's the highest winrate player on site, I've seen her lose recently so she doesn't have a perfect or essentially perfect winrate inherently worthy of special treatment.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2190 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Isis »

nth
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2213 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by Isis »

Nom Jingle "Serious Suggestion"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2220 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Isis »

I want to nom Kanna for "Did nothing wrong."

Kanna is really strong at scum and strikes me as having a playstyle where she seems very purposeful and interested in leading questions or manipulating people into thinking about the game a certain way, but avoids seeming scummy in doing so by effectively purporting to be unaware that any such goals are antitown. She doesn't hardwrangle the gamestate so the passivity implied by the title isn't a misfit.
She self-titled herself "Innocent Child" in Entitlement which is proximal but not the perfect fit for others experience her play. In postgame I don't think of her as an Innocent Child (the way I would think of some players who hate rolling scum so much they "townside as scum" and they feel green even in postgame), I always feel like she was up to something, it just turns out it was actually murder and not a surprise birthday party.
I've only spectated her townplay but haven't read enough of it to feel it's incongruent with this title.
The title also references material from her name/avatar, which is auxiliary, but the game it comes from is basically a mafia visual novel so it feels more admissible (and it's admissible anyway as long as the reasoning is secondary).
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2243 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by Isis »

I was unfamiliar with that association with the phrase. Since the wording is not what is critical to the title I think it's fine to wait for something better to come to mind. It was already the second, the first one was too long.

Waiting for more people to be more familiar with her in general has merit too, it's important at least a few people know a user and can feel it fits.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2303 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Isis »

I share the sentiment that something on the theme of multiple identities is good for MariaR but that individual objections to individual suggestions are valid.
Has anyone tried something with the word alias?
I'd rather she didn't get a title with a heavy association with scum a preference I suspect she would share, but disguising oneself has natural associations
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2347 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:18 am

Post by Isis »

nth
medium pharma
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2399 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by Isis »

I hear skitter is mainly good in F3's if you want the name of something that's not in flux? I know you have to figure out a rhyme or whatever
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2400 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2384, vonflare wrote:
In post 2382, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 2379, Aristophanes wrote:I think mastina should go through the titles which have been given and systematically remove all titles with "Lynch" "LyLo" and any other terms that could incite hatred or imply hate speech, racism, etc.
And before anyone says I am exaggerating says "We would surely know better than to put "Lynch" in a title"

I present to you:
Someone - "Well, we gotta lynch Someone"
Nai - "Lyncher of the Dead"

And while I'm on a tear...
Frozen Atlantic - "Not a flavor whore" Can we use "whore" in a title like this still?
pickemgenius - "Jack the Tripper" Is referencing a rapist alright!?
Cyberbob - "Jrammar Nazi" I mean, I'm not a fan of Grammar Nazi as it is anymore because it somewhat minimizes the Nazis atrocities.
Charles Davis - "NON-NAZI" And this one might get a pass because it is, I can only assume, about them literally dunking on Nazism? But I don't know that. And it seems like a parody. And a parody of a non-Nazi is potentially a Nazi and I don't think I'm okay with that.

And if I'm being really pedantic,
Luna - "Goth Limey Chick" "limey" is derogatory. Whether they chose to don this title or not.

Like, we uphold Avatars and Signatures to a higher standard. This is, to my understanding, partially because they are main profile areas and prevalent in all posts a user makes. Should we not hold Titles to the same standard, as they penetrate the site as equally and are User Voted?

I get it, I'm being over the top and some of these are users who haven't posted in years. But I think it is time we made proper changes and disallowed this type of language from our titles.
I can't tell if this is a joke post or not. who would think the term 'grammar nazi' or a reference to jack the ripper in a title in a game where serial killer is the name of a role is 'problematic'
Aristophanes indicated that Jack the Ripper is a serial rapist, not (also) a serial killer. Serial rapist is not the name of any mafia role, and if you tried to mod a game with such a thing and asked the queue listmod to be the reviewer of your game, you would not ultimately mod your game as-is.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2405 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Isis »

I really like last laugh for skitter
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2436 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Isis »

nth last hurrah
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2438 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Isis »

Third Ring
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2443 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Isis »

It doesn't say anything about Marashu; he had no control over his alignment.

We wouldn't title someone for being exactly the thousandth registrant on the site, either, or at least I hope we wouldn't.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2445 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Isis »

Nth
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2455 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by Isis »

well "carpe diem's" word for word latin to english translation is "seize the day", and the marxist class flip phrase is "seize the means of production" where "seize"
could
be any synonym but "seize" is always used.

I mean that might still be weak, I don't know.

The pun is actually the weak side for me because 'th' is a consonant cluster that changes the sound and I don't mentally always abbreviate it all the way to pant, but if lots of connect to that then they do. I think he's sufficiently spontaneous for a carpe name too.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2464 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Isis »

Appreciate the context Menno
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2466 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Isis »

Can you be more specific about your doubts mastina? It seems the headcount on support is very high
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2512 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Isis »

I like the title but can't articulate my reasoning at all
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2526 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm fundamentally opposed to titles based on unusual rand sequences. They don't actually indicate anything about the user.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2545 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Isis »

Mad hatter is good.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2559 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:39 am

Post by Isis »

Agree with Ythan, you're on the money, the old-school way was to nom someone for a title because a great idea specific to the person that couldn't be ignored popped into your head, rather than feeling like you should force something just because they've stuck around a decade. It results in the best titles.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2581 (isolation #30) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Isis »

It's probably a good sign if a couple people dislike each title
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2596 (isolation #31) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Isis »

That's not an anime boy?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2603 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Isis »

I also wanted more information before I flipped for supporting it so there's enough negative energy to remember in some configuration. It's a great title.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2618 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Isis »

nom tris for "Splatoon Tetris"

Tris made a really good Speakeasy thread (can I link to SE outside SE? not sure) where she made computer generated replies to each post. It was some kind of mixture of search engine and weird computer logic. One of the replies, which mentioned her name, generated a post that was a bizarre comment that discussed some character in Splatoon and also "Splatoon Tetris". "Splatoon" is a multiplayer shooter game based on paint, which makes the idea of associating tetris with it very bizarre, a certain kind of bizarre that fits well to my conception of tris. She set her location to "Splatoon Tetris" after generating the post, and has not changed it even though it's been like a year. She made no comment whatsoever about doing so. This is a pretty tris thing to do.

It was a relatively popular funthread that many site users enjoyed for lots of different reasons, but if it were to be remembered in any way in a title, I can't think of any way better then picking the phrase-rubble that tris chose as a takeaway from it. Although it's something she has listed into her profile in some way, it wouldn't feel like a selftitle to me even though I might anticipate that as an objection.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2625 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Isis »

"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2641 (isolation #35) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Isis »

The process is you put it into an approved state with no comment along the way from the recipient, and at that point the recipient is able to say to mastina "nah old one better"

I nth the title, I think UT's point about recency is salient
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2644 (isolation #36) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Isis »

It's possible Jake's feeling doesn't naturally come with an easy way to explain it. Best thing is to see if there are further antinoms
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2652 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by Isis »

I see what you're trying to do with the nom but if you think from the perspective of a new user it will be very off, since "in the shadows" is not Hectic's mafia style

I think there might be something out there even better than mad hatter, but I doubt it's right around the corner.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2657 (isolation #38) » Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2655, Jingle wrote:
In post 2652, Isis wrote:right around the corner.
That’s pretty decent as a “Holy shit Hectic is everywhere” joke, but I’m not sure it’s title material.
We seem to be in agreement!
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2660 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Isis »

Hide and seek's not awful
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2670 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Isis »

It's okay to antinom titles because having an incumbent title raises the bar. This thread has been pretty quiet lately so there's not much to derail though.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2676 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Isis »

Gamma you have to stop
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2679 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Isis »

Lol, you're fine Ari
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2688 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Isis »

Nth
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2700 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2696, Pink Ball wrote:nom Reck for It's Always Sunny in North Carolina
Lots of respect for Reck's current title's legacy, but I'll nth because this is also great. He can decline the title if it passes, after all.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2706 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Isis »

I think "the real title" is clever but less accessible, and I really value accessibility in titles, so I would really like to see PI go with the friend version
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2737 (isolation #46) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2727, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 2725, Ythan wrote:100% based on the username.
hmmm does that Ring a Bell?
I've tried to overwrite it. Please send help.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2774 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:35 am

Post by Isis »

I'm going to set forth
Gandalf
(or
the Grey
, perhaps, because it implies that). Gandalf is a character that was around a very long time, appearing in the prequels and outliving lots of characters, so he was a bringer of oldschool. He also played a sort of supportive role and Nero Cain likes to backup mod and do volunteer VCs in games.
I think it would be a good bit more accessible than "Last Centurion" because it seems like I have to read Jingle's post to understand the title.
I don't know if Jingle's title makes more sense if I had viewed Dr. Who, but there's a larger total number of people who have viewed the LOTR films compared to Dr. Who afaik. (and like if someone wants to one-up me with a Star Wars title or whatever that they think fits I would call that valid!)
One of NC's alts/hydras is Smeagol so he's probably viewed the LOTR films.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2857 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:36 am

Post by Isis »

I think Noraa is too new in the sense a title is more likely to be the wrong pick rather than in the sense she's not enough a part of the site yet
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2907 (isolation #49) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Isis »

username puns that dovetail with the user characteristic being emphasized = good
username puns appended to a completely unrelated characteristic based title = bad

"robbed" is a good title element based on the presented justification, but gods are no more likely than anything else to be the victim of robbery (somewhat less likely, but not so much less likely that it is ironic).
It is ok if someone has a very sensational username but you pick out a title for them that has nothing to do with it. That is great too. It adds a sort of character.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2909 (isolation #50) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm not familiar with it, that's ok then
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2920 (isolation #51) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Isis »

I'd prefer Compulsive Detective or Indecisive Detective since those are normal roles fitting Datisi's personality in some way. Detective Pikachu is a user onsite so it's confusing to use that as a title.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3119 (isolation #52) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Isis »

Clone andy does have his own sprite, but the third game also has a shop where you can buy new costumes for the CO
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3123 (isolation #53) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3121, Gamma Emerald wrote:Clone Andy was actually a thing twice
I don't think that's right, that seems like a Mandela effect of the fourth game heavily featuring clones, but not Andy, the third game including a clone andy, and the second game including andy and in some ways having a tone more like the fourth, but no clones.

Unless you mean clone andy appears 2 separate times in the third game, or you mean Sryryana has changed his avatar to Clone Andy himself two separate times.

They are pretty old games though, so if you produced a GBA screenshot of a cloned Andy I would be startled but not shocked.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3126 (isolation #54) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 3124, Gamma Emerald wrote:Clone Andy was a thing in the very first Advance Wars game
ooooh that's cool, it makes it a better title because there's a game where nobody else was cloned.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3223 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by Isis »

They're more of an agent to me
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3229 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:25 am

Post by Isis »

nth
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3234 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Isis »

Monty's title is three tiers above this title and it's still a good title
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3261 (isolation #58) » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Isis »

That's curtness not astuteness
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3282 (isolation #59) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:06 am

Post by Isis »

I think sharp note makes a lot of sense but I worry out of context people will think he's like meansarcastic kind of sharp which is not what is meant
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3360 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Isis »

I nominate Infinity 324 for
Think Twice

It fits her posting style a lot to me. It always seems like she's been thinking about her game. She's not very tunnelly and reconsiders reads a lot and often does that thought transparency stuff that pushes her into needs-to-be-NKed territory. And her posts are pretty short, "think" sounds kind of short.

It might overlap with an existing title, I maybe wouldn't be too surprised.

The number at the end of her name isn't 2, but at least it's even?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3369 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:25 pm

Post by Isis »

The gut part is not really unrelated at all, gut is a way to referring to certain types of thoughts. It's tricky to encapsulate in a title.

A good title could include the word gut twice but could also not include it imo
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3381 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:59 am

Post by Isis »

Agree with objections to femme fatale. Twirls hair is a fine title but I wish it wasn't a present tense verb and if someone could refactor that I would love it even more.
That gif is very different from a cheshire smile. Not all cat smiles are cheshire smiles. Lewis carrol's cheshire has many qualities that are absent like a sort of arrogance, nihilism, a curioisity yet not an earnest or brightened one. They're not very Ydrassey qualities in the aggregate.
I always thought Ydrasse would end up with some kind of title about vibes but twirls hair or something like hair twirl is great.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3385 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Isis »

I think Vibecheck is a better title but twirls hair clears the bar for titleable
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3407 (isolation #64) » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Isis »

I'm jealous
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3425 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Isis »

+1 his rough drafts are also complex
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3442 (isolation #66) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Isis »

Bottom piece?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3443 (isolation #67) » Mon Apr 05, 2021 4:48 pm

Post by Isis »

Nth tho
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3474 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:06 am

Post by Isis »

In post 3471, schadd_ wrote:nth spice of life
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3504 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Isis »

That's a great post
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3509 (isolation #70) » Mon May 17, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Isis »

Nom Pooky "Bedtime Story" or "Bedtime Storyteller".
"Bedtime" because he kind of has a paternal/caring personality or tone at times. "Story" because he has a narrative sort of way of talking or recounting things. He likes to turn things into anecdotes. He also kind of shelves games he remembers like stories that he remembers beginning to end or like memories he has that have their own plot.

I know he has an incumbent title.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3534 (isolation #71) » Thu May 27, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Isis »

In post 3533, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 3532, Ircher wrote:
In post 3528, Cook wrote:drop the "e" in grand

otherwise, yep, fine with it
^
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3582 (isolation #72) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Isis »

nth
I think I've gleaned some elements of esurio's personality and this is a very on-the-nose-fit.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3584 (isolation #73) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Isis »

the title will fit on one line because the nsg's scummies-based title breaks to the second line after about 30 characters, and the ellipses version of this title is 29 characters.

I don't know for sure if this is a constant width font, but the 26 character version should fit for sure.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3602 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Isis »

Antinomy cook
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3636 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Isis »

I think I see plenty of noms for all kinds of users.
I used this site for a decade without getting a title and it was fine. It's not really good to have a water-missing-from-glass perspective about titling in general
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3647 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Isis »

I've reviewed the other suggestions and think the noms in 3568 are still the best by a lot
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3651 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Isis »

I reject this corporeality?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3655 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Isis »

yeah this or my is cool
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3666 (isolation #79) » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:15 am

Post by Isis »

I like recommend for you
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3806 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:24 pm

Post by Isis »

Recommended for you is too Nancy to me, still disinterested in other noms tbh
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3866 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Isis »

Nancy drew make the right call
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3870 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 05, 2021 8:14 am

Post by Isis »

Foam disc gun emoji
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3927 (isolation #83) » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Isis »

Nom OkaPoka for "cat boi"
viewtopic.php?p=12700199#p12700199
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3929 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Isis »

Lol I forgot you existed
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3933 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Isis »

Seconded
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #3959 (isolation #86) » Fri Oct 01, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Isis »

Cat boi and OkaPoka got six noms :shifty:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4045 (isolation #87) » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Isis »

I'd like from the rough for gamma

But I guess I'd accept in the rough
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4186 (isolation #88) » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:43 am

Post by Isis »

Nth
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4220 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by Isis »

Nth xofelf's nth
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4398 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:34 am

Post by Isis »

+2
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4399 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:35 am

Post by Isis »

I meant to type +1. Suspicious
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4659 (isolation #92) » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:19 pm

Post by Isis »

I like 4643 in principle but don't know the user well enough to vouch.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Player Titles”