Micro 953: Treestump Express [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by pighawk »

SCREEEEEECH OINK!

So ready for this

-0 1 /\/ |<
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 16, Hoptic wrote:I have a survey for everyone to fill out - this is very important and vital for safe travel.

1) What is your favourite type of boat?
2) Should Shrek continue his RP? Please answer yes to this question.
3) Who would you throw overboard? Please pick the person you feel has the most to live for.

-Hectic
1) one of those big sushi platters that comes on a day wooden boat but I never know what to order that comes on one but I’m too embarrassed to ask “I want whatever comes on that cool boat” so I take my best shot but my food comes on a regular plate and I choke back tears eating my sashimi while the assholes at the next table get to giggle and eat sushi off a big cool wooden boat.
2) yes.
3) boy that’s a toughie, I guess I’d throw Taylor swift into the ocean? Dunno she just seems pretty happy.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:01 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 39, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 34, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:1) What is your favourite type of boat?

A cruise ship with lots of booze and food

we should kill him if he doesn't

3) Who would you throw overboard? Please pick the person you feel has the most to live for.

Chemist1422

so many numbers

so little time
time is not my speciality I will admit

but the numbers stay because I keep not cutting them and it’s tradition at this point
Where’s your day 1 gambit oink?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:02 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 36, Yshtola Rhul wrote:Hello! My name is Y'shtola Rhul, and I am a scholar in aetherology and member of the Scions of the Seventh Dawn. I am present as an advisor to the hunting and termination of our mutual enemy, the Sin Eaters.

Feel free to ask questions related to this goal. I will remain on standby in the meantime.
VOTE: Y’shtola Rhul
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:51 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 43, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 41, pighawk wrote:
In post 39, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 34, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:1) What is your favourite type of boat?

A cruise ship with lots of booze and food

we should kill him if he doesn't

Chemist1422

so many numbers

so little time
time is not my speciality I will admit

but the numbers stay because I keep not cutting them and it’s tradition at this point
Where’s your day 1 gambit oink?
it's simple logic really
I went to F3 after doing the D1 gambit
so in order to not go to F3, I have to not do the D1 gambit
“Blah blah blah bandwagon”

Oh shit I just realized this is like speed 2: the boat one
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:51 am

Post by pighawk »

Sorry wrong quote
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 58, Hoptic wrote:It's somehow even more magnificent than before.

Reads:
• Shrek and Donkey are probably unaligned.
• Sherlock Holmes is very kind for repeating out loud everything he writes.

FINGER OF DEATH: Misty

Your first mistake was assuming the finger of death was bound to your mortal rules of EV calculation. What would you like your final meal to be?

pighawk, why did warrant a vote?

-Hecti
I don’t feel it added anything useful to the game, and it came with a stated intent not to play proactively.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by pighawk »

That is to say; it doesn’t add anything to the game.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by pighawk »

Oink
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by pighawk »

Sherlock is at the very least commenting on the reality of the game and chemist is stating intent not to go to 3way. Y'shtola is 100% role-play with nothing game relevant. surely you see the difference.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 64, Egix96 wrote:
In post 53, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:When someone is certain they have a scum player figured out they use FINGER OF DEATH on that scum - we all vote him.

if that person is scum - we win.

if that person is town,
we lynch whoever used the FINGER OF DEATH in the end-game
What's to stop scum from stumping them first?
oh shit good point I didn't even think of that

oink
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:21 pm

Post by pighawk »

Not that I recall.

Oink
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by pighawk »

Last game might be interesting for you to read if you weren’t in n it. I think it would be worth looking at for town strategy ideas:

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=83116
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:34 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 76, Yshtola Rhul wrote:Rawr!

Out of character for a post, but I am V/LA until further notice. Long hours at work and a heat wave when I have no air conditioning.
Stay cool.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:36 am

Post by pighawk »

I feel like there's some good nuggets here so far, I haven't had a chance to digest yet. I will be signing my posts for those who are keeping track. Thoughts to come later, but wanted to make an entrance, Pork's got it rollin.

~Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 84, Shrek and Donkey wrote:yeah, the RP is officially getting in the way of scumhunting. it would be great if we could drop it and lynch some fools by playing mafia.

-unicorn
OMGUSRP?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:30 pm

Post by pighawk »

Ok here’s something:

This spoiler contains four posts from four players. Rank these posts from Towniest to Scumiest and give a reason.

Spoiler:
In post 53, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:When someone is certain they have a scum player figured out they use FINGER OF DEATH on that scum - we all vote him.

if that person is town, we lynch whoever used the FINGER OF DEATH in the end-game.
In post 54, AliceRaider45 wrote:Crazy, let's do it!
In post 56, Chemist1422 wrote:

if that person is town, we lynch whoever used the FINGER OF DEATH in the end-game.
I think this is objectively a bad plan, especially because it’s been called

Playing under the assumption that scum are willing to WIFOM this out and will never push a partner:
Town on town - (7/9) * (3/4) = 7/12 = 58.3%
Town on scum - (7/9) * (1/4) = 7/36 = 19.4%
Scum on town - (2/9) = 2/9 = 22.2%

So mathematically that works out to a 58.3% scum winrate, while voting randomly (1-(7/9 * 2/3)) is only a 51.8% chance

Reads:

Your first mistake was assuming the finger of death was bound to your mortal rules of EV calculation. What would you like your final meal to be?

-Hecti
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:13 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 96, Egix96 wrote:
In post 89, Chemist1422 wrote: Game feels like a crawl rn which is not great for my engagement level
^^^
In post 90, Chemist1422 wrote:If I were to force something out, Hectic seems sort of unmotivated to solve and I don’t really like Hopkirk being more banter-y than not

please only remember this read if it’s correct
Tbf, Hect does feel a bit less "serious mode" compared to the game where I was scum with him.
In post 95, pighawk wrote:Ok here’s something:

This spoiler contains four posts from four players. Rank these posts from Towniest to Scumiest and give a reason.

Spoiler:

Playing under the assumption that scum are willing to WIFOM this out and will never push a partner:

So mathematically that works out to a 58.3% scum winrate, while voting randomly (1-(7/9 * 2/3)) is only a 51.8% chance

Reads:

-Hecti
I feel like I would have to do a lot of incessant nitpicking in order to derive anything from this.
There are essentially four different actions about the same thing:

Player A proposes FOD gameplan that would essentially be a coinflip
Player B says "let's do it!" but doesn't do it
Player C opposes the plan and present a reason why the plan would be sub-optimal
Player D acts on the plan

Now obviously not all of those players are scum, and it's unlikely they are all town (although possible)
So which of these three actions is the scummiest in a vaccuum?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 108, Shrek and Donkey wrote:
In post 102, AliceRaider45 wrote:My issue with your post was more you were complaining about the gamestate and not trying to move it forward at the same time.
Like you are scum, you know you need thoughts to look town but there wasn't anything going on for you to create reads. Which is a totally acceptable standpoint that is neither scum or town indicative. I don't disagree with you on that point in particular, I don't expect you to have page 4 reads.

You just are not 'pretending' to generate content either. Instead of explaining I'd rather draw a comparison, Sherlock has a dumb wolf read that won't stick and a town read on me that won't stick. Pooky has his stupid idea that he knows we aren't going to do. Pighawk is playing the silly question game. I can go on with more examples of people playing the game despite nothing going on.

So I think what you're saying is a bit hypocritical and I don't think you actually care about solving that problem.
im assuming this was directed at me given your post above it. im not sure what post you're talking about though. and you're saying that im not doing anything to drive the game forward?

@pooky, why are you playing this game differently than normal? and not just a little differently...

-unicorn
Well I'm playing it differently from the last tree stump because we are town this time. from other finished games I guess I would need examples. Show me a game and Ill tell you how I was approaching it
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 143, Chemist1422 wrote:I mean

whoever had the point about pighawk asking the questions with no follow-up did have a valid point
In post 109, Shrek and Donkey wrote:
In post 107, pighawk wrote:
In post 96, Egix96 wrote:
In post 89, Chemist1422 wrote: Game feels like a crawl rn which is not great for my engagement level
^^^
In post 90, Chemist1422 wrote:If I were to force something out, Hectic seems sort of unmotivated to solve and I don’t really like Hopkirk being more banter-y than not

please only remember this read if it’s correct
Tbf, Hect does feel a bit less "serious mode" compared to the game where I was scum with him.
In post 95, pighawk wrote:Ok here’s something:

Spoiler:

Reads:

-Hecti
I feel like I would have to do a lot of incessant nitpicking in order to derive anything from this.
There are essentially four different actions about the same thing:

Player A proposes FOD gameplan that would essentially be a coinflip
Player B says "let's do it!" but doesn't do it
Player C opposes the plan and present a reason why the plan would be sub-optimal
Player D acts on the plan

Now obviously not all of those players are scum, and it's unlikely they are all town (although possible)
So which of these three actions is the scummiest in a vaccuum?
so pighawk, im a bit curious why you keep bringing this up without doing any analysis yourself. i your thinking, but im very skeptical about why youd mention it and not do any work yourself.
In post 118, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my breakdown:

A) I know I'm town - I proposed a random stupid plan, it is a simple reaction test - there are reasons why this plan obviously doesn't work.
B) Player is excited for plan - doesn't seem like a scum reaction to the plan - I expect scum to be more reserved in a mountainous game - reaction doesn't seem faked.
C) Player has worked out probabilities for why plan doesn't work - however it misses the more obvious solution - which is that if a scum uses the finger of death and gets treestumped subsequently - the scum probability of victory rises to 66.6% assuming the town follows the plan - since there will be 3 players remaining and only a 1/3 chance of hitting the remaining scum.
D) Player doesn't take plan seriously at all - very carefree follow through - hard to see a scum doing this.

Pighawk's question is designed to stir discussion inside a subset - reducing the game down and create conflict - one reason could be that the entire subset is town - I find this very possible - hence pighawk is just trying to win Day 1 through reduction.
oh there's more, slow down no hammer I'm typing - oink
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by pighawk »

Alright, for those of you that don’t know Prohawk and I won this setup last time as scum, so I have some insight into how it feels from a scum perspective.

It was terrifying because we could lose the whole game on day 1. I tried to lurk through day 1 and almost got lynched for it. I think the reason I didn’t end up getting lynched was that I had a tiny thing to hold on to: Chemist’s opening gambit made them look arguably scummy, and so I think town believed I was scum hunting by latching onto that and pushing it all day. Other than that all I did was literally say “Im down don’t Lynch me.”

Pro wanted me in 3 way because he thought that he was too widely townread from day 1. I didn’t really understand this and argued against it, because I thought I was obvious scum. But it was really about picking the ideal 3 way. And that’s the biggest lesson I learned from Treestump 1: in day 2, its ALL about wifoming the 3 way. We picked the lurker, Chemist, and myself. I came in to day 2 complaining about how “oh I’m supposed to keep tunneling Chemist here, right?” I don’t think that would have worked except Chemist basically gave up. That was enough to convince the majority of the stumps and the replacement to Lynch Chemist and hand us the win.

Another thing I’ll tell you about how I felt as scum was that since all the stumps get to keep playing, you can’t silence anyone. That made it even more important that the 3-way was wifomed just right. Very confusing and I was not confident in the least until it really got down to the wire. (pro was more optimistic and I attribute this to him being a better player)

OK on to my little exercise: that was in response to the ROLEPLAYING conversation that was going on. I was trying to shift the game into a place where we were all talking about motivations for actions that matter directly to the game.

I’m being accused of “continuing to ask this without giving responses” and I think that’s pretty weak. I posted that last night late, and when the first reaction I saw was basically “that’s dumb and pointless” I refined the question to make it less dismissible. MY response is that player B is the scummiest because they stayed on the sidelines. D is scummy as well because the plan guarantees a day 2 if scum FOD first. C and A are not AI, in my opinion.

I was not trying to force any kind of dichotomy. I never said we should Lynch the scummiest one. I was, on the face of it, promoting discussion about the game. Like I said earlier, scum don’t want to be the topic of discussion AT ALL.

———

I am really really not OK with Yshtola, and it’ll be a little disgusting if we hammer before that slot speaks on topic. It would be a perfectly fine strategy for one scum to completely lurk through day 1 - they have no record going into Lylo and it was obvious to me from the last game that there was no way to get suspicion on the replacement. If he had been the scum, he would have won. I’m not saying Yshtola is scum, but I’m saying she needs to post content before we Lynch.

Egix96 pinged me really hard for scum just hanging out and taking potshots that won’t go anywhere.

Alice (player B) in seems to be content in reaction to being called scummy by Shrek and Donkey. She also refers to the “silly question game” in which the only scumread so far was on her. In response to there’s areal misrepresentation with the verbiage “4 random people”. The FOD posts were all interconnected with different action taken around the same idea. It’s a good touchstone for conversation and had no conditional actions attached to it. It was to steer the conversation to game-related issues.

@pooky in designed to stir discussion, yes. Conflict may or may not arise, that’s up to all of us. Reducing the game to a subset? Not in the slightest. I didn’t say WHO IS THE SCUM? Any response, including “they are all town’ is perfectly within the ask. Now you ARE right I am “trying to win day 1” that’s 100% true, but only TOWN can win day 1.

Hoptic’s unvote is fantastic. Thank you and well played.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #21) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by pighawk »

Alice, what could I do to shake this scum read in your eyes?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by pighawk »

I don't agree with "more natural" in any way. This is all an exercise in the contrived, no?

Nothing forced players to determine scum from those four. Nothing prevents someone from answering "A,b,c,d but d isn't that scummy at all).
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #23) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by pighawk »

Hm, well I guess if you squinted the right way you could see it like that.

I was trying to promote discussion and encourage people to debate the relative scumminess of those four posts. I assumed that would spiral off harmonizing discussions as people gave reads "that's not scummy you shouldn't read it that way because xyz" for example.

I don't want to go to three way again, especially not after being painted so scummy this early in day 1. I'd like to peg scum and Lynch day 1 but if you really think I (we) are scum, go ahead and Lynch me. just please don't do it before Yshar is forced to post content (and not just lolhammer).
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #24) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by pighawk »

And by the way I'm REALLY not calling Yshar scum for lurking. our lurker was town! It was just a big part of the reason we won.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #25) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by pighawk »

being absent, not lurking
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by pighawk »

that's great to hear, I'm excited for her return and participation then.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by pighawk »

Pooky, what do you think about the idea of not outing town reads? I guess it makes sense since stumps can share those after the Lynch.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #28) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by pighawk »

Well I agree that more discussion is better for the town.

Do you think it's scummy to suggest that we not out our town reads day 1?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by pighawk »

Egix96 seems like a strong candidate for scum to me.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by pighawk »

That was a pigpost just FYI.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by pighawk »

I was just great til he unvoted and trying to thank him. You are correct that although it is a protown move it is not a towntell.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by pighawk »

Grateful
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 175, Yshtola Rhul wrote:
In post 60, pighawk wrote:

Reads:

-Hecti
I don’t feel it added anything useful to the game, and it came with a stated intent not to play proactively.
Do you have any questions for me?
I’m having trouble reading Sherlock, what do you think of that slot?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by pighawk »

Egix96 is 4 for 4 scumposting. Each one is reactive to inquired in the game - no original content. They all do that thing scum do if “comment on the game but not make any waves whatsoever” and stick to the facts. Like look at where they ^^^^^ at the comment “this game is slow”. Yeah it is...AND?

I bet a dollar on this being one of the scum.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #35) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:46 am

Post by pighawk »

But it is different? Oink

Hawk has signed all his posts the rest are bacon
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:24 am

Post by pighawk »

1. Are you kidding?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:31 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 188, Egix96 wrote:
In post 187, pighawk wrote:But it is different? Oink

Hawk has signed all his posts the rest are bacon
Afair we haven't played a game together before, so I can only presume you determined that by cold-reading a past game (or games) of mine.

==

There wasn't much that I found to be noteworthy, but I can say that Pooky/pighawk are prob not w/w, and there are two other slots I'm leaning town on. No one seems particularly like scum to me yet though.
I haven’t read any of you old games. Do you want to share a couple?

You said “it’s not THAT different”, which means it IS somewhat different. Why are you playing somewhat different?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:36 am

Post by pighawk »

I guess they aren’t that bad, on reread. Why do you think he dropped the act?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:19 am

Post by pighawk »

Fuck I am bad at reading today disregard and ignore me please
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by pighawk »

the ship turned west, and steamed further into the dark
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:16 am

Post by pighawk »

On what grounds? Encouraging conversation? Reading the game and giving my reads? Or are you with the haphop that I’m just not as enthusiastic as you think I should be? Now I’m being pedantic and nitpicking apparently we’ll that’s how you get things out of people. Egos could have used that post to give a read or some thought but it’s just still reaction to his own situation. It looks like scum to me.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:04 am

Post by pighawk »

Are either of them telling you to do something that doesn’t exclusively focus on you and me?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:01 am

Post by pighawk »

Okie well, I am somewhat mostly caught up. I actually lied about good nuggets, I couldn't find any... or maybe I am just not looking hard enough. Let me take some time to respond and then I'll throw out some thoughts.

Side note: If any of you people posting nonsense/novels/italicized text in the thread have meaningful things to say (game-related) you might want to just come out and say it because I'm not going to lie, I've been real busy IRL and I can't focus enough to actually read them in-depth.

In post 185, Hoptic wrote:Is this Hawk or Porkens speaking?

I skimmed over the last one, and Hawk, didn't you mention you were in people's faces and aggressive as town? I hope is you. Fair point about Egix. He did defend me earlier with meta in a way which he didn't need to, but it doesn't count for much.

-Hectichect
I will be signing all of my posts, so a post left unsigned will be from Porkens

I am usually, but I am in a hydra so I will naturally be more reserved as that posting style gets me lynched rather quickly and Porkens is super excited to solve this so I'm good with letting him take the helm if you will. And well, yes breeding season and all that (Life).
In post 118, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:my breakdown:

A) I know I'm town - I proposed a random stupid plan, it is a simple reaction test - there are reasons why this plan obviously doesn't work.
B) Player is excited for plan - doesn't seem like a scum reaction to the plan - I expect scum to be more reserved in a mountainous game - reaction doesn't seem faked.
C) Player has worked out probabilities for why plan doesn't work - however it misses the more obvious solution - which is that if a scum uses the finger of death and gets treestumped subsequently - the scum probability of victory rises to 66.6% assuming the town follows the plan - since there will be 3 players remaining and only a 1/3 chance of hitting the remaining scum.
D) Player doesn't take plan seriously at all - very carefree follow through - hard to see a scum doing this.

Pighawk's question is designed to stir discussion inside a subset - reducing the game down and create conflict - one reason could be that the entire subset is town - I find this very possible - hence pighawk is just trying to win Day 1 through reduction.
I have the benefit of insider knowledge, but from my POV he is gathering intel, not sure why you feel like there is some ulterior motive here of creating conflict?
In post 167, Shrek and Donkey wrote:Mah ill, bit point aye stauns as pig wis scum wi' ye lest gam. @hawk howfur dae yer feelin' aboot th' unvote? pig ye kin answer th' afore quaistion.
(My bad, but point still stands as pig was scum with you last game. @Hawk how do you feel about the unvote? Pig you can answer the previous question.)
As you know, I as scum did this as well, mostly because I didn't really have a handle on the game at the time and didn't want the game to end even though I was scum lol. I think the unvote shows restraint which is good and yes, should merit some town-points there. Obviously not to say that scum can't gain town-points, and good/successful ones do.

~Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:03 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 109, Shrek and Donkey wrote: so pighawk, im a bit curious why you keep bringing this up without doing any analysis yourself. i your thinking, but im very skeptical about why youd mention it and not do any work yourself.
Why would you not just ask for input here instead of throwing shit on the wall and hoping it sticks?

~Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:38 am

Post by pighawk »

Conflict doesn’t encourage conversation? I think you are stretching here. I gave the town something to talk about that was game centered. You have said my motivation was to narrow scumhunting to those 4 people but how would that even work? Obviously as soon as people answered, those answers would be the subject of scrutiny. You can’t possibly imagine that I would think I could force the town to lynch between those 4 people.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:58 am

Post by pighawk »

Can't remember who said it, and I don't have time to go grab the quote, so real quick.

Discussion has been had as to not talk about town-reads. Initial reaction was, that's dumb, to well maybe that would make scum picking their 3p ending easier, and then back to how the hell are we supposed to find scum if we are all holding our cards close to our chest. I am very much not in favor of keeping town reads to ourselves until D2 if it comes to that.

Just my two cents.

~Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by pighawk »

EBWOP: Meant to say keeping reads secret could make it harder for scum to predict the outcomes of who they leave alive.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by pighawk »

-Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by pighawk »

Good we are getting closer. Now where did I avoid engaging in conflict?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 229, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 227, pighawk wrote:Good we are getting closer. Now where did I avoid engaging in conflict?
you engaging in conflict would be something like

"These are the 4 posts - I think Post __ is scummiest because ________ Let's kill him: VOTE: _____"

what you did instead was

"Here are 4 posts, rank them from scummiest to towniest"
I could have, but I think my way got people involved just the same. And I did give my opinion and waded into i just the same as well.

But fine, if you scumread me for that, so be it. Just entertain the possibility that you are wrong and look around a bit.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by pighawk »

Yeah
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:36 pm

Post by pighawk »

VOTE: unvote
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:22 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 240, Hoptic wrote:
In post 212, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:pretty sure if we lynch pighawk we win outright as town
Hectic keeps sending me vaguely threatening letters reminding me I haven't posted in a while. That's probably because I still agree with this.

-Ho
Based on what, or are you just sheeping?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:46 am

Post by pighawk »

Any reads egix?

Shrek- weird or scummy?

Alice - “falling for the egix self vote? “ What are you talking about?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:02 am

Post by pighawk »

got it.

I didnt think about the question when I looked over the new posts, it just didn’t register as something I needed to engage in.

Egix answer is partly right, but it also depends on the situation. In our first game iirc I stayed off the leading wagon for distancing purposes, and it went to plurality at deadline. I don’t remember if I could have hammered or not. If so I would have considered it to ensure a day 2 (that’s really the only goal I was focused on, I didn’t start thinking about the three ways until night). However, it definitely worked out for us to be able to tree stump prohawk and wifom the 3 way. We wouldn’t have had that option if I’d hammered I don’t think.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:17 am

Post by pighawk »

Oh really? I’ll review it if I get a chance later and try to give better insight. But the thing that really stands out in my memory are:

SURVIVE DAY 1

I’ll see how today goes and probably put down a vote tonight.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:06 am

Post by pighawk »

Ya'll are mis-remembering or talking about two different things. I could have hammered at the end of the day but wanted to stay on the bus Porkens train. Neither of us could have hammered the L-1.

~Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:24 am

Post by pighawk »

I’d love to hear what you come up with

-pig
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:04 am

Post by pighawk »

Let's VOTE: Hoptic

For pushing weird angles and still not having a vote out. Also for worrying about a lynch on us while simultaneously calling us scum which in theory should end the day in a win, doesn't seem like that's coming from a town-mindset.

~Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:22 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 98, Shrek and Donkey wrote:btw townies should be very sparse in revealing townreads on day 1. we want scum to know as little as possible going into night 1. also its now 5 games in a row that i've rolled scum with hectic in the game, the 5th one finished last night. that means hectic has been in every single one of my scumgames, and has never seen me play town.
-unicorn.
Found it!

Unicorn, let's chat.

~Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #270 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:12 am

Post by pighawk »

Ask egix a question related to reads and not mechanics or strategy.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:25 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 271, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:if we end up not lynching pighawk and he flips scum on N1 and I end up dead - will you guys listen to me on the LYLO lynch?
And when I flip town?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:49 am

Post by pighawk »

VOTE: pighawk

Only scum hammers this.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:50 am

Post by pighawk »

But they kind of have to.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:35 am

Post by pighawk »

Nope. It’s actually really pro town. Most players have expressed a willingness to lynch us. If the town lynches anyone else at this point, we will definitely be in the 3 way with an enormous burden of suspicion on us. This move avoids that outcome.

This can go one of two ways from here. Either we are hammered by scum, and that partner gets stumped (I’m betting egx or Sherlock at this point), or we aren’t hammered at all, and I don’t think anyone will be able to call us scum after that.

I’d love to hit scum day 1, and we still might, but I can see Which way the wind is blowing.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:36 am

Post by pighawk »

So I’m nipping that shit in the bud.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #67) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by pighawk »

But if I’m in the three way with either of you you vote me there so what’s the point?

PIGHAWK IS AT L-1
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #68) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by pighawk »

Playing dumb isn’t going to woooorrrrrk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #69) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by pighawk »

Only scum hammer me. Town has no reason to
even if they think I’m scum

PIGHAWK IS AT L-1
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 300, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
unvote

go ahead sherlock I will hammer
Scum.

PIGHAWK IS AT L-2
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 302, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
The Great Detective had seen enough - confidently striding across the room he pointed his pipe at Pighawk and said - "You sir, will die today"

Pooky excitedly went to get his hammer and started to warm up - a gift from the Mighty Thunder God Thor, Mjollnir had magical properties and was unlikely to kill good guys
Role playing isn’t going to woooorrrrk

PIGHAWK IS AT L-2
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by pighawk »

Why would you think I’m scum?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by pighawk »

UH OH
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by pighawk »

So you agree I’m scumread by most people ya?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 307, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why didn't you hammer him when you had the chance then

This is taking some time to answer
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by pighawk »

Ohhhhhhh OHHHHHHHH
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #316 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by pighawk »

He won’t hammer.

PIGHAWK IS AT L-1
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by pighawk »

Also you did not answer my question
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by pighawk »

You know what I’m just going to hammer myself

See you in the morning
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by pighawk »

Like level 6 or 7
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by pighawk »

Cute
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by pighawk »

Your early play was null, your vote on egx was scumtastic, what you are doing here is kind of winning me over
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by pighawk »

What’s your read on pooky?

P.edit it came with no reason, prior or since, and I think it was you who engaged in a purely mechanical convo with them afterwards?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by pighawk »

Oh sorry that was someone else hops maybe
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by pighawk »

So you know I’m town at this point then.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by pighawk »

I was making a case on her, and you just dropped a vote there even though no one(?) was voting for her. Yet you didn’t encourage anyone else to get on with you. Seemed like a votepark
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 331, SherlockHolmes wrote:
In post 329, pighawk wrote:So you know I’m town at this point then.
What? No, I’m still going to hammer you I just need to milk the towncred now if I wanna survive in lylo, keep up
Lol fuck my bad
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 331, SherlockHolmes wrote:
In post 329, pighawk wrote:So you know I’m town at this point then.
What? No, I’m still going to hammer you I just need to milk the towncred now if I wanna survive in lylo, keep up
You may live to regret this post I don’t think some of these folks get irony
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by pighawk »

Whoops new page PIGHAWK IS AT L-1
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by pighawk »

Whoever hammers me now is going to get stumped. They know that.

P. Edit nah that’s bullshit your scum pooky. You’ve been pushing me all day with the same thin case and ignoring everyone else entirely. Now you are giving scum a way to lynch me that looks ~slightly~ less scummy
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by pighawk »

My win con says nothing about lynching scum day 1 ;)
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by pighawk »

Yeah how am I doing
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by pighawk »

nope Sorry doesn’t work that way if pooky is afraid scum will hammer then he will have to be the one to unvote

PIGHAWK IS AT L-1

Pooky, your absolutely right, scum DO NOT WANT TO HAMMER ME. But they have to.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 340, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the gambit only makes sense if he's scum and is trying to scare town into unvoting him.

if he's town this is against his win con since a scum can come by and just hammer him and get stump'd
In post 348, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I mean either way it doesn't look very good for the scumteam to kill you today
Alternatively sherl, if you’d like to vote pooky...well, who knows what I might do...

POGHAWK IS SELF VOTING AND AT L-1
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by pighawk »

The only thing that matters is: do you think I’m scum? Or are you afraid scum is going to come hammer me?

PIGHAWK IS AT L-1 READ THE THREAD
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by pighawk »

UNVOTE:Pighawk

Pork, stahp, lets chat a bit.

~Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #356 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by pighawk »

You need to let him answer

PIGHAWK IS AT L-1
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 354, pighawk wrote:The only thing that matters is: do you think I’m scum? Or are you afraid scum is going to come hammer me?

ANSWER THE QUESTION POOKY
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 275, Hoptic wrote:
In post 265, pighawk wrote:Let's VOTE: Hoptic

For pushing weird angles and still not having a vote out. Also for worrying about a lynch on us while simultaneously calling us scum which in theory should end the day in a win, doesn't seem like that's coming from a town-mindset.

~Hawk
We can think you're scum while not wanting the day to end right that instant if we're wrong. As previously explained, if you're town and on L-1, scum can can hammer and treestump themselves.

You don't remember Tuxedo Mask being pushed as scum for this exact same argument in the last game? (he was town). I can smell the bad faith even from up here as I parachute down, pighawk.

Also, you may have your desired vote since you're no longer on 3:

VOTE: pighawk L-2

~Hectic
Except one would think that while you are putting us on the back-burner that you would either be shedding your tunnel you know, just in case you are wrong? Trying to approach the game at a different angle?

Are you referring to me trying to push the cognitive dissonance from Tux last game? This isn't the same.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #100) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by pighawk »

~Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #101) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 357, pighawk wrote:
In post 354, pighawk wrote:The only thing that matters is: do you think I’m scum? Or are you afraid scum is going to come hammer me?

~pig
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 357, pighawk wrote:

I’ll unvote when there is a wagon on pooky.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (isolation #103) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by pighawk »

Then why have you been complaining about me self voting?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #104) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 340, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the gambit only makes sense if he's scum and is trying to scare town into unvoting him.

if he's town this is against his win con since a scum can come by and just hammer him and get stump'd
In post 348, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I mean either way it doesn't look very good for the scumteam to kill you today
Donkey One more and I’ll be satisfied.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #105) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 363, Shrek and Donkey wrote:
In post 266, pighawk wrote:
In post 98, Shrek and Donkey wrote:btw townies should be very sparse in revealing townreads on day 1. we want scum to know as little as possible going into night 1. also its now 5 games in a row that i've rolled scum with hectic in the game, the 5th one finished last night. that means hectic has been in every single one of my scumgames, and has never seen me play town.
-unicorn.
Found it!

Unicorn, let's chat.

~Hawk
im here, whats up?
-unicorn
Explain where your head was at with the let's keep reads to ourselves thing

-Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (isolation #106) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by pighawk »

Blah blah not playing to my win con
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #107) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by pighawk »

But it’s only playing against my win con if I am scum
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #108) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 379, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:is your attack on me motivated by anything other than OMGUS?

I'm just curious because it's pretty obvious I'm town since it doesn't make sense for scum to put himself out here like this and attack esp in this setup- you can wifom it but imo I think it's pretty obvious I'm town here.
Does it make sense for scum to do what I’m doing?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #109) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 380, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 378, pighawk wrote:But it’s only playing against my win con if I am scum

No because if you're scum you know that no scum is going to come by and hammer you and town will be too shaken by the selfvote to hammer.
So as scum I would have total confidence to put myself at l-1 because no town would hammer me because Th eu were afraid of ... what?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #110) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by pighawk »

I don’t know that scum won’t hammer me. I just don’t
care
. Like I said, scum has to hammer me here. I want them to so I don’t go to 3p
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #111) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 384, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 382, pighawk wrote:So as scum I would have total confidence to put myself at l-1 because no town would hammer me because Th eu were afraid of ... what?
Well the town who hammers you if they are wrong will end up getting put in LYLO and if a townie is not confident of their ability to talk their way out of it - they will not be willing to lay down the hammer on you.

Hence why I offered to unvote and become the hammer for anyone who wants to vote you. I feel quite comfortable taking the shot that you are scum and I am also confident in my abiltiies to argue in the endgame lylo if it comes to that.
You are trying to convince me you are town?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #112) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 387, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am trying to convince somebody to help me lynch you
In post 384, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 382, pighawk wrote:So as scum I would have total confidence to put myself at l-1 because no town would hammer me because Th eu were afraid of ... what?
Well the town who hammers you if they are wrong will end up getting put in LYLO and if a townie is not confident of their ability to talk their way out of it - they will not be willing to lay down the hammer on you.

Hence why I offered to unvote and become the hammer for anyone who wants to vote you. I feel quite comfortable taking the shot that you are scum and I am also confident in my abiltiies to argue in the endgame lylo if it comes to that.
Só town won’t hammer me because they are afraid of looking scummy and going to lylo. And scum won’t hammer me because they are afraid to go to lylo. So it sure seems like everybody knows I’m town.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #113) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 387, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I am trying to convince somebody to help me lynch you

Who? You aren’t talking to anyone else.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #114) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by pighawk »

What does that accomplish?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #115) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 385, pighawk wrote:I don’t know that scum won’t hammer me. I just don’t
care
. Like I said, scum has to hammer me here. I want them to so I don’t go to 3p
Like I said. I’m too much of a liability in 3p.

So you are 100% sure I’m scum?
Are you playing 4d chess?
Because that plan accomplishes nothing as them voting in that arrangement would amount to the same thing.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #116) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by pighawk »

Pooky what do you think of shrieks vote on you?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #117) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 396, AliceRaider45 wrote:I am here to not hammer. The vote count had an error which is why I thought egix was self voting. I then made a story about it and liked that story in my head.

I now am on the fence about voting egix
You are voting for me
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #118) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by pighawk »

So why wouldn’t you be willing to hammer?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #119) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by pighawk »

who is your bet for my partner?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #120) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by pighawk »

That’s odd.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #121) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by pighawk »

So we are back to you thinking I’m 100% scum
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #122) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:18 pm

Post by pighawk »

You aren’t even thinking about anyone else.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #123) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 396, AliceRaider45 wrote:I am here to not hammer. The vote count had an error which is why I thought egix was self voting. I then made a story about it and liked that story in my head.

I now am on the fence about voting egix
I’m gunna try one more time pooky.
What do you think about this when Alice was already voting me?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #124) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by pighawk »

Ok, I warned you.

You are saying you have no other reads, refusing to give reads, yet at the same time I’m scummier than anyone else and you aren’t even considering who else might be scum this game. This is transparent.

FOD POOKY
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #125) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 414, Shrek and Donkey wrote:on second thought, pighawk wants to not be alive in lylo. this gambit all but assures that they will be alive in lylo. at this point i dont think scum would hammer regardless of pighawk's alignment, the wifom is too great. so maybe we are better off just lynching pighawk at this point. i think the self-vote was an awful play. and i still think you're town. but... you kinda need to die because otherwise you've made a huge mess for us tomorrow.
-unicorn
No, we can lynch scum today.

-Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #126) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 418, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
unvote

ok go ahead, you got time to put together something better
Talk to me about Hoptic

-Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #127) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by pighawk »

no VOTE: pooky
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (isolation #128) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 420, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think you missed the part where you come up with the case
Or we could do a cool brainstorming sesh?

-Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #129) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by pighawk »

He’s locked in hawk. Fod is the only choice. I’m pretty sure we win today if pooky gets unstuffed.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #130) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by pighawk »

But you already think we're scum, so why would our opinion matter to you?

-Hawk

P-Edit: rofl, split personality disorder
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #131) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by pighawk »

I tried working with you I asked you about other people and you just stonewalled me. You have no reads because you are scum.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #132) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 425, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:it's so wierd talking to a hydra

1 head wants to work with you and the other one wants to kill you.
One head thinks you're scum and I do not so I apologize for the confusion there.

-Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #133) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 414, Shrek and Donkey wrote:on second thought, pighawk wants to not be alive in lylo. this gambit all but assures that they will be alive in lylo. at this point
i dont think scum would hammer regardless of pighawk's alignment,
the wifom is too great. so maybe we are better off just lynching pighawk at this point. i think the self-vote was an awful play. and i still think you're town. but... you kinda need to die because otherwise you've made a huge mess for us tomorrow.
-unicorn
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #134) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by pighawk »

Spoiler:
In post 403, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 397, pighawk wrote:Pooky what do you think of shrieks vote on you?
he didn't put any reasoning behind it so I see no reason to engage with him.
In post 404, pighawk wrote:who is your bet for my partner?
In post 405, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I honestly haven't thought about it at all
In post 407, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Why?

I don't need to figure out who your partner is if you are scum, I win right away today.
In post 409, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:not 100% but more than any1 else at this point
In post 412, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I read everything in the thread - I haven't found anything I like better. Game feels like not a lot is going on so need to push.

She said she wasn't here to hammer you, that's pretty obvious since she can't hammer you.

This is not town reasoning
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #135) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by pighawk »

I’m not talking to you I’m talking to the town. If you were being intellectually honest you would have no problem seeing the scum mindset and contradictions of these posts.

I’m out

-pig
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #136) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 437, chkflip wrote:Pooky is so town it hurts

Knock it off
He's done and voting his scum read now, let's let that go.

While I'm also getting town vibes from Pooky, he is being sightly unhelpful.

-Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #137) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:28 pm

Post by pighawk »

If I’m such obvious scum I guess I’ll stump myself tonight won’t I? If you think I’m scum, vaporize me.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (isolation #138) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by pighawk »

Think about it this way: if you end up in 3p lylo with me, Would you trust me? If you’d vote me instead of the whoever else, lynch me now and save us all.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (isolation #139) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:16 am

Post by pighawk »

The argument that not getting hammered at L-1 means one is scum doesn’t make sense to me. If that’s the case how does scum ever get hammered? You are all leaving out the part where town could hammer at any time with no fear of instant loss. I’ve explained that I perceived the tide off public opinion turning against me. It wasn’t about votes.

But you know what? Fine. I can’t control how you read it. Moving on.

I’d really like to engage Alice on their post from yesterday.

P. Edit: egx, my man. good, please do.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #140) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:19 am

Post by pighawk »

Oh and I will also say this: town needs to have a strong wagon as time dwindles towards deadline. If there are two middling wagons, scum have a better opportunity to pick the elimination by plurality.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #141) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:51 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 452, Hoptic wrote:
how about you fucking do it then :roll: :cool: :cool: :cool:

-Hopk
Oh, I'll take your bait. Game on. :cool:

~Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #142) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:19 am

Post by pighawk »

Hop yes that is what I’m saying I deserve to be voted off because multiple people are happy for me to be on l1 knowing the risks.

I’m more than happy to 1v1 you as well. Would you be fine with that?

I assume you are fine with it

VOTE: hoptic
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #143) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:33 am

Post by pighawk »

Here is pretty much where I am at, not a lot of syncing up with Porkens, sorry about that.

pighawk - Town
SherlockHolmes - Leaning Town
Chemist1422 - Leaning Town
PookyTheMagicalBear - Leaning Town, although Porkens is sure they are scum
Shrek and Donkey - Neutral, although Porkens feels they are town
AliceRaider45 - Neutral
chkflip - Neutral
Egix96 - Neutral - Leaning Scum
Hoptic - Scum

Not an exuberant amount of time has been invested here on these reads, so take that for what it's worth. I am spending a bit more time today in between working.

~Hawk

P-Edit: If you are calling out the slot, that's fine, but as a hydra yourself you should know better.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #144) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:02 am

Post by pighawk »

I’m softening on pooky. I can see the town motivation and despite my best efforts I really couldn’t catch them up yesterday.
I Tentatively agree on sherl but I want to see follow-up and if I don’t see it then things get swinger.

Scumleans start with Alice in The Bottom four but we aren’t that far off
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #145) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:33 am

Post by pighawk »

Chemist did this same thing as town last game except he backed off as soon as there was pressure. That ultimately led to town misvaporizing him day 2.

If this move makes zero sense as town, why would scum do it? Where does this “all or nothing” gambit leave me tomorrow if I’m scum?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #146) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:37 am

Post by pighawk »

Yeah, chk's slot was shit and while his entrance was decent, he may be calculating scum with that intent to hammer. I think I am going to enjoy being a treestump :D

~Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #147) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:57 am

Post by pighawk »

I didn’t perceive any non rhetorical questions in that post hoptic
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #148) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:57 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 482, chkflip wrote:
In post 479, pighawk wrote:Yeah, chk's slot was shit and while his entrance was decent, he may be calculating scum with that intent to hammer. I think I am going to enjoy being a treestump :D

~Hawk
Imagine being asked to scum hunt and regress to shading people who want you off the island.
Imagine throwing shade for the hell of it instead of engaging. :shifty:

~Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #485 (isolation #149) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:58 am

Post by pighawk »

Of course the scum have a motivation to hammer me. I’ve been saying this entire time that they will.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #150) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:00 am

Post by pighawk »

Hop, as I’ve explicitly stated over and over, I expect, and want, to be lynched. The reason scum haven’t hammered me is that I’m waaaaaay too valuable to them in 3p. I wish we could have found scum day 1 but I was being scumread by too many people and it was going to set me up for missvote tomorrow. This is the only way to make sure that doesn’t happen.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #151) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:01 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 486, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 422, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol ok I gave you a chance dude

vote Pighawk
I think the mod missed this post

The real question is, do you think chk missed it?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (isolation #152) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:02 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 474, chkflip wrote:Intent to hammer when I have better reads.

I'll be able to do a deeper dive tonight, bit busy atm.
Nope he sure didnt miss it
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #153) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:02 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 492, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 490, pighawk wrote:The real question is, do you think chk missed it?
there's almost no reason for me to answer this at this point
No problem we can discuss it tomorrow.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #154) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:05 am

Post by pighawk »

So let’s start talking about 3p.

Last game beeboy suggested a council where the stumps votes are listened to. Even though town lost I still think that’s a very good strategy.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #155) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:07 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 496, chkflip wrote:Yeah saying "didn't realize you weren't at X-1" is me definitely not missing it. u rite tho u rite
Nah I don’t buy it. You knew where I was at when you said intent to hammer. Pretending to oopshammer is not going to save you.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #156) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:11 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 495, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:sorry about the lynch if you're actually town

I wish he had another sign in the other hand that said “not sorry” with like an evil expression or something.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #157) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:13 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 499, chkflip wrote:Oh man.

Can't wait to never play with this slot ever again.
Town doesn’t need to resort to insults.

You realize that lynching me doesn’t shit me up.

You are my scummiest read at this point so go ahead and stump yourself.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #158) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:15 am

Post by pighawk »

Town doesn’t need to resort to insults.

Why are you mad? Can you even articulate it?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #159) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:21 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 504, chkflip wrote:I'm extremely frustrated. I just fucking hammered and obviously you're either WOAT who rage-quit yesterday for no decent reason, like a walking "cAn i HaZ gEmBiT" meme, or you're doing an excellent troll job to set me up for tomorrow.

I'm OBVIOUSLY not getting stumped because fuck me of course my first game back has to have me squatting in the center shitting the bed.

no u scum bro u scum

Who are your fucking alts so I never have to be bothered with you again.
I don’t know what WOAT means.

How could I be scum and setting you up for tomorrow at the same time?

You know I’m town.

Ergo, you are scum.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #160) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:22 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 505, chkflip wrote:I'M SO MAD I DIDN'T CONSIDER TROLLING ME WOULD MEAN YOU'RE FUCKING TOWN IN BOTH CASES

FUCK
Fake
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #161) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:27 am

Post by pighawk »

Town doesn’t have to result to personal insults.

See you in the stumpyard.

“Who’s my partner” ahah ahaha imagine asking confirmed town to out their hypo associativas prestumping.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #162) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:28 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 513, Shrek and Donkey wrote:well pighawk, i hope you both learned a valuable lesson about self-voting. boo you.
-unicorn
Normally I’d agree but if we had gone to 3p, that would Have been game.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #163) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:39 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 520, chkflip wrote:Mmm gaslighting. That's cute.

Click my username.

Click to see my threads.

Pick literally any game I've been in this year.

Do you know what you'll see?

Chemist knows.

See you D2.
So your asking me to...read your meta.

Well if that’s not scummy I don’t know what is!

Gaslighting only works if you are scum, sooooo...

Donkey, I really disagree but I admit that I could be wrong in which case I would apologize. But consider this; if scum weren’t planning to use me in 3p then why wouldn’t they have hammered me? I was being kept alive to be sacrificed tomorrow. This whole mess confirms my suspicions.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #164) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:42 am

Post by pighawk »

Oh I can’t wait to see what you consider hardball

Well, then it was a good gambit after all, good.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #165) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:45 am

Post by pighawk »

Now you are calling me a coward. What other names would you like to insult me with?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (isolation #166) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:47 am

Post by pighawk »

Why were you angry?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #167) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:49 am

Post by pighawk »

Can’t answer can you?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #168) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:52 am

Post by pighawk »

So you say as town I’d be unlynchable in 3p due to my play today. So what makes you mad about the play?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #169) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:55 am

Post by pighawk »

So you can’t answer that question either
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #170) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:46 am

Post by pighawk »

Haptics rage seems fake af
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (isolation #171) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:46 am

Post by pighawk »

How does it sort chkflip and chemist?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #172) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:47 am

Post by pighawk »

Let me rephrase, the rage could be real, but the choice to channel it here is distracting from the actual 3p that’s going on
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #575 (isolation #173) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:10 am

Post by pighawk »

Unfortunately they did a good job at having more scum in this game than we did Pork...

Anywho, someone please do an ISO and tell me there is actual scum-hunting in Hoptic considering there are TWO of them. It's literally an ISO of tunneling on town from the first few pages until the end.

Chkflip almost looks too scum to be scum with the "unintentional" quick hammer and all

-Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #576 (isolation #174) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:14 am

Post by pighawk »

Also, chemist doesn't kill everyone else off the wagon to frame themselves.

We also didn't get quick hammered as town indicating more than likely that both scum were on our wagon.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #577 (isolation #175) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:14 am

Post by pighawk »

-Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #176) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:18 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 558, Hoptic wrote:Pighawk actively decided to gamethrow with the selfvote. He always flips either scum or blacklisted town.

-H
#scumpost, either trying to save face or make himself feel better? I'm going with option A

-Hawk

P-Edit- Yes... You were the scum
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #177) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:29 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 580, Hoptic wrote:notice how you said
both
, that would have actually been right

-Hopki
So I'm a bit occupied at the moment so I can't go back at look at the actual events, going off of memory so you may as well be correct or not. Either way don't forget I actually am town.

-Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #178) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:31 am

Post by pighawk »

Spoiler:
In post 139, Hoptic wrote:'Oh uyeah Egix is in this game' - Hectic

I'm not really caring if the donket head is meh.

We see you, nice to see you here :D :oops: :shifty: :giggle: :oops: :oops: :oops:
-Hopk
In post 208, Chemist1422 wrote:VOTE: Egix

I’m interested to see where this goes
In post 245, chkflip wrote:
In post 241, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 239, chkflip wrote:Chemist, as the only person here I've played with: why aren't you voting?
I am voting, the mod just listed my vote incorrectly as Egix's vote
I feel goofy af.

Why Egix?
In post 276, Hoptic wrote:Egix, what would you say is your strongest scumread at this point and why?

You seemed more inquisitive and proactive in your last town game regarding reads.

~Hecti

IMO hop’s mentions of egix are scummier out of these
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #179) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by pighawk »

Tux, talk to me

-Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #180) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by pighawk »

What makes chemist scummy?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #181) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 597, pighawk wrote:What makes chemist scummy?
@flip
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (isolation #182) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 599, Hoptic wrote: Pighawk, you're kinda just tunneled on us for very biased reasons tbh. Your self-vote was game throwing as town and I don't know what you expected. Like:
>self-vote and put yourself on L-1 as town
>this is game throwing and only scum do this
>we obviously lynch you
>suprisedpikachu.jpg

~Hectic
I am not reading you through the lens of my wagon.
You need to stop engaging on this point if you are town.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #183) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by pighawk »

I thought you knew me better; don’t be a mark.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #184) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by pighawk »

Who were you in tree stump 1?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #185) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by pighawk »

Oh just one more thing

Do you think flip genuinely thought I was at l-2 when he hammered, or was he pretending ?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #186) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by pighawk »

Sorry I’d love to hear it in your own words is all.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #187) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 611, chkflip wrote:I see no purpose in parroting is all.
My concern is that you are unable to articulate a believable scumread because you do not scumread him.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #188) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by pighawk »

You need to chill out. I don’t know your alignment so trying to get you to slip up is perfectly fine. If you can’t explain in your own words why you think chemist is scummy, that’s fine. I often find it difficult myself to explain my scumreads. But you don’t need to get hostile. I have no motivation to “set you up” and the sooner you get that the better!
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #189) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 612, Hoptic wrote:Why do you think you were picked for your EoD rage, chk? Do people normally scumread you for rage? I've only seen people townread you for it.

~He

Flip seriously let’s just move on. Only one of you is scum and it’s totally within our power to figure out who. All it will take is dialogue.

Tell me what you think about this post from hoptic.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #190) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by pighawk »

What gets me about that though is he declared intent a page or two earlier. It could have slipped his mind but at one point recently he knew I was at l-1
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #191) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 362, Chemist1422 wrote:I advise you unvote, PH

I think you're town based off this and you've gotten the gamestate warp you wanted
In post 457, Chemist1422 wrote:VOTE: Alice

Post towards pighawk looks like a towncred grab given that they were already voting PH
Chem has f you thought I was town, why would Alice’s vote on me look like a grab for towncred?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #192) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by pighawk »

Thank you. Do you think it’s an honest attempt to sort your?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #193) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by pighawk »

Why flip?

-Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #194) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:24 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 537, northsidegal wrote:
Votecount 1.Final

[5] pighawk :
AliceRaider45 (), Hoptic (), Egix96 (), PookyTheMagicalBear (), chkflip ()
[1] PookyTheMagicalBear :
Shrek and Donkey ()
[1] Egix96 :
SherlockHolmes ()
[1] AliceRaider45 :
Chemist1422 ()
[1] Hoptic :
pighawk ()

[0] Not voting :

With 9 alive, it’s 5 to treestump. pighawk has been stumped.
Hoptic (1)- hawk
chkflip (2)- Tuxedo Mask, pig
Chemist1422 (0)-

Not Mooting - SherlockHolmes, AliceRaider45, PookyTheMagicalBear
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #195) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:24 am

Post by pighawk »

god damn it quote wasn't supposed to be there ignore that
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #196) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:31 am

Post by pighawk »

Hoptic (1)- hawk
chkflip (2)- Tuxedo Mask, pig
Chemist1422 (1)- Pooky

Not Mooting - SherlockHolmes, AliceRaider45
---

Hawk pointed out to me that Hop would be more likely to put chem in the 3 because of being in the previous game.

I will say that chemist is lurking even harder this game than last.
Hop - If you were in the game last time as you say, and you know how I (Porkens) played then as scum, why would you not even mention the difference with this game?
Flip - I'm definitely not satisfied with your refusal to give reads.

---

The more I look at the flips, the more I think the choice wasn't so much about who to eliminate from voting and more about who to eliminate from clearing. Either Hop or Flip would be pretty active as stumps I think, whereas Alice, holms, donkey were more likely to lurk?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #197) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:09 am

Post by pighawk »

Not sure. @Flip, what is your reaction to ?
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #198) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:06 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 641, Chemist1422 wrote:[static]
Let's hear your 'static' thoughts on Hoptic and Chkflip!

~Hawk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #199) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by pighawk »

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”