Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In post 45, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Alright then. I will tell you if I find one.
Micc will be my backup moderator.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by northsidegal »

sure, that's fine.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:13 am

Post by mastina »

In post 42, northsidegal wrote:looks like a pass from me
Ditto this; it has my pass too.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:30 am

Post by implosion »

And it's headed to signups~
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:32 pm

I'm replacing the word lynch with executed without a fair trial. Is that OK?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:37 pm

Rules

IMPORTANT BIT

1. 14 real life days (168 hours) per in game day, 48 real life hours per in game night
  2. Majority Executions Without A Fair Trial
  3. 48 hours before prod, 24 hours before replacement
  4. Bah posts allowed (limit: 1, free of game related content)
  5. Attack the play, not the player

1. Mod colour
    – My mod colour is
    FF8000
    . You may use it. I will not edit any player's posts.
  2. Behaviour
    - This is a heated game but toxicity will not be tolerated. Attack the play not the player. If your fellow players tell you to stop, you must stop. If you do not stop, I will hand you over to the authorities (list mods). Asking people to stop voting you or to stop scumhunting you entirely doesn't count for this rule and you may find yourself executed without a fair trial if you try it.
  3. Don't talk about ongoing games
    - You may not talk to each other about this game outside of threads I have created for this purpose. You may not talk about other ongoing games in this thread.
  4. Tiny text
    - may be difficult for players with myopia and hyperopia to read. Please keep its size above 80.
  5. Provable randomness
    - is against the rules. Saying that you rolled a die or some dice or used random.org is fine, using dice tags or quoting from random.org is not.
  6. Cryptography
    - is forbidden in any form. Breadcrumbing is okay.
  7. Confirmation
    - You have about 48 hours to confirm your role and your alignment by PM. Game will start sooner if everyone confirms. Posting in a private topic counts as confirmation.
  8. Activity
    - You must post at least once every 48 hours in the game thread during the day phase or I will prod you. You then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or I will replace you. Players can request me to prod somebody early. This will only count as an official prod if you don't post before you would have been due for a prod. If you haven't posted in the 24 hours before the thread is locked for the night, you must reply to the night start PM or you will be replaced during the night. If you accumulate 4 prods, you will be force replaced.
  9. Replacements
    - If you have failed to confirm your role or have not posted within 24 hours after you have been given a prod, I will seek a replacement. If I have not announced the replacement in thread, you may stay. If I have announced the replacement in thread, you may not stay.
  10. Days
    - The first day begins when the game starts. The other days begin after the night is over. Days last 14 days (168 hours).
  11. Nights
    - Nights last at least 48 hours. If every player replies to the night start PM with "fast night" or any of its variants, I will end the night phase prematurely. If a player does not send me such a PM, I will not do so.
  12. Vacation/Limited Access
    If you need to be absent for more than 48 hours, you should declare V/LA in bold in the thread like this: @Mod: I will be v/la until Thursday. While you are V/LA, you be prodded once every 72 hours.
  13. Quoting
    - You may not quote (or copy paste) any private information into the thread, including your role PM and any mod communication. Paraphrasing the contents of these is fine.
  14. Voting
    - Votes must be in bold in the format VOTE: Fredrick A Campbell or Vote: Fredrick A Campbell. Strong preference for using vote tags instead of bold tags. Unvotes are nice but not required. If I think it’s a vote, it’s a vote, no tricks.

Code: Select all

To use voting tags, type[vote]Fredrick A Campbell[/vote] to vote and [unvote]Fredrick A Campbell[/unvote] to unvote.

15. Executions
    - Days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded down) vote to execute somebody without a fair trial. If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no execution without a fair trial (may be shortened to no execution), the day will end without an execution which has no fair trial. At evens, 50% is sufficient for no execution without a fair trial.
  16. Twilight
    - Begins when a majority is reached and lasts until I lock the thread. You're still alive until I flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.
  17. Action submissions
    - You may submit actions via PM. As scum, you have the option of sending me a PM or using the PT. If the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do nothing. You can change your mind as many times as you like before the night phase is over.
  18. Reminders
    - If I don't hear from you about your night actions, I'll PM you 24 hours before the deadline. This doesn't count as a prod. If I still don't hear from you, you will take no action.
  19. Notes Private Threads
    - Let me know if you want a private thread to store your thoughts and feedback for the other players. This thread will be made public immediately after the game. You may draft posts in your notes PT but you may not talk about your notes PT in public. You definitely may not use the notes PT to demonstrate that you've had a town mindset in private all along; just put your town mindset in public to begin with and keep your notes to yourself.
  20. Play to win
    - this particular game, not some future one, and keep it fun!

Sample VT Role PM
Mini Normal 2151Welcome Player! You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no active abilities.

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:15 am

Rules

IMPORTANT BIT

1. 14 real life days (168 hours) per in game day, 48 real life hours per in game night
  2. Majority Exiles

1. Mod colour
    – My mod colour is
    FF8000
  2. Behaviour
    - This is a heated game but toxicity will not be tolerated. Attack the play not the player. If your fellow players tell you to stop, you must stop. If you do not stop, I will hand you over to the authorities (list mods). Asking people to stop voting you or to stop scumhunting you entirely doesn't count for this rule and you may find yourself exiled if you try it.
    - You may not talk to each other about this game outside of threads I have created for this purpose. You may not talk about other ongoing games in this thread.
  4. Tiny text
    - may be difficult for players with myopia and hyperopia to read. Please keep its size above 80.
  5. Provable randomness
    - is against the rules. Saying that you rolled a die or some dice or used random.org is fine, using dice tags or quoting from random.org is not.
  6. Cryptography
  7. Confirmation
    - You have about 48 hours to confirm your role and your alignment by PM. Game will start sooner if everyone confirms. Posting in a private topic counts as confirmation.
  8. Activity
    - You must post at least once every 48 hours in the game thread during the day phase or I will prod you. You then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or I will replace you. Players can request me to prod somebody early. This will only count as an official prod if you don't post before you would have been due for a prod. If you haven't posted in the 24 hours before the thread is locked for the night, you must reply to the night start PM or you will be replaced during the night. If you accumulate 4 prods, you will be force replaced.
  9. Replacements
    - If you have failed to confirm your role or have not posted within 24 hours after you have been given a prod, I will seek a replacement. If I have not announced the replacement in thread, you may stay. If I have announced the replacement in thread, you may not stay.
  10. Days
    - The first day begins when the game starts. The other days begin after the night is over. Days last 14 days (168 hours).
  11. Nights
    - Nights last at least 48 hours. If every player replies to the night start PM with "fast night" or any of its variants, I will end the night phase prematurely. If a player does not send me such a PM, I will not do so.
    If you need to be absent for more than 48 hours, you should declare V/LA in bold in the thread like this: @Mod: I will be v/la until Thursday. While you are V/LA, you be prodded once every 72 hours.
  13. Quoting
    - You may not quote (or copy paste) any private information into the thread, including your role PM and any mod communication. Paraphrasing the contents of these is fine.
  14. Voting
    - Votes must be in bold in the format VOTE: Fredrick A Campbell or Vote: Fredrick A Campbell. Strong preference for using vote tags instead of bold tags. Unvotes are nice but not required. If I think it’s a vote, it’s a vote, no tricks.

To use voting tags, type[vote]Fredrick A Campbell[/vote] to vote and [unvote]Fredrick A Campbell[/unvote] to unvote.

15. Exiles
    - Days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded down) vote to exile somebody. If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no exile, the day will end without an exile. At evens, 50% is sufficient for no exile.
  16. Twilight
    - Begins when a majority is reached and lasts until I lock the thread. You're still alive until I flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.
  17. Action submissions
    - You may submit actions via PM. As scum, you have the option of sending me a PM or using the PT. If the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do nothing. You can change your mind as many times as you like before the night phase is over.
  18. Reminders
    - If I don't hear from you about your night actions, I'll PM you 24 hours before the deadline. This doesn't count as a prod. If I still don't hear from you, you will take no action.
    - Let me know if you want a private thread to store your thoughts and feedback for the other players. This thread will be made public immediately after the game. You may draft posts in your notes PT but you may not talk about your notes PT in public. You definitely may not use the notes PT to demonstrate that you've had a town mindset in private all along; just put your town mindset in public to begin with and keep your notes to yourself.
  20. Play to win

Sample VT Role PM
Vanilla Townie

You win if all threats to the town are exiled and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:29 am

Rules

IMPORTANT BIT

2. Majority Exiles

1. Mod colour
    – My mod colour is
    FF8000
  2. Behaviour
    - This is a heated game but toxicity will not be tolerated. Attack the play not the player. If your fellow players tell you to stop, you must stop. If you do not stop, I will hand you over to the authorities (list mods). Asking people to stop voting you or to stop scumhunting you entirely doesn't count for this rule and you may find yourself exiled if you try it.
  4. Tiny text
  5. Provable randomness
  6. Cryptography
  7. Confirmation
  8. Activity
  9. Replacements
  10. Days
  11. Nights
  13. Quoting
  14. Voting

15. Exiles
    - Days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded down) vote to exile somebody. If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no exile, the day will end without an exile. At evens, 50% is sufficient for no exile.
  16. Twilight
  17. Action submissions
  18. Reminders
  20. Play to win

Sample VT Role PM
Vanilla Townie

You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:48 pm

Rules

IMPORTANT BIT

1. 14 real life days (168 hours) per in game day, 48 real life hours per in

game night
  2. Majority Executions

1. Mod colour
    – My mod colour is
    FF8000
    . You may use

it. I will not edit any player's posts.
  2. Behaviour
    - This is a heated game but toxicity will not be tolerated. Attack the

play not the player. If your fellow players tell you to stop, you must stop. If you do not stop, I will hand

you over to the authorities (list mods). Asking people to stop voting you or to stop scumhunting you

entirely doesn't count for this rule and you may find yourself executed if you try it.
    - You may not talk to each other about this

game outside of threads I have created for this purpose. You may not talk about other ongoing games in

this thread.
  4. Tiny text
    - may be difficult for players with myopia and hyperopia to read.

Please keep its size above 80.
  5. Provable randomness
    - is against the rules. Saying that you rolled a die or some

dice or used random.org is fine, using dice tags or quoting from random.org is not.
  6. Cryptography
  7. Confirmation
    - You have about 48 hours to confirm your role and your

alignment by PM. Game will start sooner if everyone confirms. Posting in a private topic counts as

confirmation.
  8. Activity
    - You must post at least once every 48 hours in the game thread

during the day phase or I will prod you. You then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or I will

replace you. Players can request me to prod somebody early. This will only count as an official prod if you

don't post before you would have been due for a prod. If you haven't posted in the 24 hours before the

thread is locked for the night, you must reply to the night start PM or you will be replaced during the

night. If you accumulate 4 prods, you will be force replaced.
  9. Replacements
    - If you have failed to confirm your role or have not posted

within 24 hours after you have been given a prod, I will seek a replacement. If I have not announced the

replacement in thread, you may stay. If I have announced the replacement in thread, you may not stay.
  10. Days
    - The first day begins when the game starts. The other days begin after the

night is over. Days last 14 days (168 hours).
  11. Nights
    - Nights last at least 48 hours. If every player replies to the night start

PM with "fast night" or any of its variants, I will end the night phase prematurely. If a player does not

send me such a PM, I will not do so.
    If you need to be absent for more than 48 hours, you

should declare V/LA in bold in the thread like this: @Mod: I will be v/la until Thursday. While you are

V/LA, you be prodded once every 72 hours.
  13. Quoting
    - You may not quote (or copy paste) any private information into the

thread, including your role PM and any mod communication. Paraphrasing the contents of these is fine.
  14. Voting
    - Votes must be in bold in the format VOTE: Fredrick A Campbell or

Vote: Fredrick A Campbell. Strong preference for using vote tags instead of bold tags. Unvotes are nice

but not required. If I think it’s a vote, it’s a vote, no tricks.

To use voting tags, type[vote]Fredrick A 

Campbell[/vote] to vote and [unvote]Fredrick A Campbell[/unvote] to unvote.

15. Executions
    - Days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living

players + 1 rounded down) vote to execute somebody. If a majority is not reached at deadline or if a

majority of the players vote for no execution, the day will end without an execution. At evens, 50% is

sufficient for no execution.
  16. Twilight
    - Begins when a majority is reached and lasts until I lock the thread.

You're still alive until I flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no

votes or unvotes will be counted.
  17. Action submissions
    - You may submit actions via PM. As scum, you have the

option of sending me a PM or using the PT. If the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do

nothing. You can change your mind as many times as you like before the night phase is over.
  18. Reminders
    - If I don't hear from you about your night actions, I'll PM you 24

hours before the deadline. This doesn't count as a prod. If I still don't hear from you, you will take no

action.
    - Let me know if you want a private thread to store

your thoughts and feedback for the other players. This thread will be made public immediately after the

game. You may draft posts in your notes PT but you may not talk about your notes PT in public. You

definitely may not use the notes PT to demonstrate that you've had a town mindset in private all along;

just put your town mindset in public to begin with and keep your notes to yourself.
  20. Play to win

Sample VT Role PM
Mini Normal 2151Welcome Player! You

are a
Vanilla Townie

Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:48 pm

I'll settle on post 58. Is that OK?