Micro 953: Treestump Express [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Hoptic »

-Hopkir btw

-Hopkirk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:42 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 698, Hoptic wrote:@Any stump request: I really don't have time for meta. Could one of the treestumps look through Chemist's games and see how they normally react to lylos? They took a pretty quick stance this game and it'd be helpful to know if this is alignment indicative for them.

-Hopki
So I am under the impression that you or your other head played WITH US (Chemist included) in the last Treestump, why are you asking stumps for that information? There's some super strange stuff coming from your slot.

~Hawk
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Hoptic »

Take a step back from the game Hawk. Come back when you're able to interpret things without bias. That question never mentions the last treestump game and refers to multiple games. It clearly involves looking at their meta in general. If you aren't able to get that then you should take a break from the game and come back with less bias.

Obviously I shouldn't need to explain why confirmed town are a good group of people to ask to do meta reads.

-Hopkir
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

On it.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:56 am

Post by pighawk »

I think any scumread we have on hoptic is going to be called bias so idgaf. Hoptic is aping flips read here and will just as easily spam back onto chemist at the earliest oportunity. P. Obv.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:17 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 702, Hoptic wrote:Take a step back from the game Hawk. Come back when you're able to interpret things without bias. That question never mentions the last treestump game and refers to multiple games. It clearly involves looking at their meta in general. If you aren't able to get that then you should take a break from the game and come back with less bias.

Obviously I shouldn't need to explain why confirmed town are a good group of people to ask to do meta reads.

-Hopkir
Or maybe you could just answer my questions instead of sweeping them under the rug? :roll:

If you would take a second to actually work with me instead of treating me like I'm scum (*Hint I'm not*) I would open up a dialog there.

~Hawk
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Hoptic »

You didn't ask a question. You attributed words to me that I clearly wasn't saying and attacked those.

No idea what the second half of your post was trying to say because you filled it with enough obscure buzzwords that it lost any meaning.

-hopki
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Hoptic »

I looked through your last posts. You haven't asked me any questions except that one where I very clearly told you that you've added extra words to the question that weren't there to (intentionally?) Misinterpret me.

-hopk
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:26 am

Post by pighawk »

I mean... if you want to make this an interrogation...

Did you or did you not play the last Treestump game? If you didn't did your partner? Also, if you/they did, why are you asking for meta on Chem if you already have first hand experience?

~Hawk
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Hoptic »

I didn't play it.
Hectic did.
I never mentioned that game.
I asked for their general lylo meta.
I just told you twice you completely misinterpreted this since I never mentioned that game and clearly said looking across their games to see if there's difference between their scum/town play in lylo. Any sensible reading of this would know I'm clearly talking about general meta since

-i say can people look at their lylo meta across alignments. That's literally what I said.
-youre the only one mentioning that treestump game

Now despite me just telling you repeatedly that you'd completely misread this you didn't even bother to read the post or either of those explanations. I honestly don't see how I can view you as anything except a brick wall.

-hop
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:52 am

Post by pighawk »

Maybe y’all to the other loving players or other stumps then? Because all you are doing now is asking for others to do research for you and telling me and hawk how bad our tunnel of you is. It’s like you are happy to just keep going back and forth with us to the exclusion of moving any other part of the game state. Your weak read on chem just looks like a copy of flip. Continually arguing directly with us isn’t making you look town IMO. But you do you.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:53 am

Post by pighawk »

Jesus “talk to the other loving players” that should say damn phone

And by the way, I’m not trying to pick on you, I am not convinced you are scum, and I’m paranoid as hell about flip and to some extent chem but you are just not doing much to shake this read. I’m begging you; towntel somehow.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

I think Hoptic is cherry-picking into a push on me based off me pushing them over chk
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Hoptic »

Where's the cherry picking, Misty?

-Hectoc
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Ugh, I'm very lazy and bad at going through Chemists' games. Chem would say it's fair to say you seem to get caught pretty fast as scum? On a quick glance that seemed to be the trend.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

if chemist and flip both declare intent on Hoptic - we should get somewhere

let's stop stalling and put some real pressure down on them
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 713, Hoptic wrote:Where's the cherry picking, Misty?

-Hectoc
you’re talking about the stuff I don’t have compared to the stuff I do (specifically re: pighawk push)
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 714, Tuxedo Mask wrote:Ugh, I'm very lazy and bad at going through Chemists' games. Chem would say it's fair to say you seem to get caught pretty fast as scum? On a quick glance that seemed to be the trend.
Probably around 75% of the time on this site ye

On other sites I can play to much higher levels but for some reason it just doesn’t manifest here
GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

If you want a game where I didn’t get caught early check Animals uPick though I definitely could have played better in that one
GTKAS

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 694, Hoptic wrote:
In post 520, chkflip wrote:Mmm gaslighting. That's cute.

Click my username.

Click to see my threads.

Pick literally any game I've been in this year.

Do you know what you'll see?

Chemist knows.

See you D2.
What was this talking about?

-Hop
I'm really busy rn but that post was about my anger/aggression and how I often do what I did at the end of D1 during a game.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by pighawk »

Hm. No one is making this easy. Except I’m about 99% chem town here
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:09 pm

Post by Hoptic »

In post 712, Chemist1422 wrote:I think Hoptic is cherry-picking into a push on me based off me pushing them over chk
Respond to my questions instead of dismissing what I'm saying as 'cherry picking'. This is just following the 'refuses to engage' pattern than I'd like someone to check if it's AI.

The second part of this is bad since it's basically saying 'I'm going to ignore anything you say because I think you're scum' which is actively avoiding responding to anything, and it's something Chemist could say no matter what we said.

Still waiting to hear Chemist's actual thoughts on both of us since he hasn't provided them in any substantial form.
In post 716, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 713, Hoptic wrote:Where's the cherry picking, Misty?

-Hectoc
you’re talking about the stuff I don’t have compared to the stuff I do (specifically re: pighawk push)
I can't work out what you mean here, can you reword it, unless I interpreted it right below ('stuff I don't have' is the bit I have no clue is the bit I can't work out unless have = your actions?)

If you mean 'I'm talking about things you didn't do', choosing not to engage with the wagon and actively avoiding my questions on Pig was an active choice so it's absolutely something you did. Choosing not to do something is a choice and you've ignored me asking you to justify it.

-Ho
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Hoptic »

In post 720, pighawk wrote:Hm. No one is making this easy. Except I’m about 99% chem town here
then explain why...

-H
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by Hoptic »

I was going to try and look at Chemist's meta to see if they avoid engaging with stuff as one alignment more than the other but Hecctic was in all four games I opened so I'm going to ask him instead.

-Ho
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:07 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 722, Hoptic wrote:
In post 720, pighawk wrote:Hm. No one is making this easy. Except I’m about 99% chem town here
then explain why...

-H
who do you think is the scum here Hoptic?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”