LOADED QUESTIONS: ROUND 31 RESULTS

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

/in
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

This is low key a GTKAS : P
"Don't be afraid of losing people. Be afraid of losing yourself by trying to please everyone."

"If you're bored contemplate the fact that the collective reads of n players in a n-player game of Mafia define a set of vectors in an n-space, and useful game information can be extracted from this."
~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Kinda disappointed that GeorgeBailey is not an answer.

~Rectiplanes
Knightmare491
Knightmare491
Goon
Knightmare491
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Knightmare491 »

Whatever little I know of some of the people is from mish mash & the few board game sessions that have happened over the last month.
The vibe that I got from sleepy made me think that yeah he could be a decent amateur stand up comedian.
Youtube channel for Cheet made sense in my head somehow.
The world building one was the one I was the most confident in because of one of Meno's answers in my mish mash game.

~Rectiplanes

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”