Logo Design Competition/Collaboration (Survey, last page)

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by osuka »

i was bored and quickly threw something together just to see if there is interest in the idea. pretty rough in its current state imo (i think the knife could use quite a bit of work)

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 12, Dunnstral wrote:I think we should steer clear of knives altogether
funny that you say that, a knife was just about the first thing that came to mind

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:02 am

Post by osuka »

I agree that I think a gun is a bit too over the top. I don't particularly care about imagery like that and i'm really not that phased by any of it (i'm hardly ever offended) but i think that even outside of that realm of concern, it's just really corny.

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:03 am

Post by osuka »

In post 51, T-Bone wrote:
In post 9, osuka wrote:i was bored and quickly threw something together just to see if there is interest in the idea. pretty rough in its current state imo (i think the knife could use quite a bit of work)

This doesn't work on mafiasilver.
that's just a quick palette change though. I sent the red/white version because i use the default skin and thats what works here

Return to “News”