Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Truth »

Interesting. I would like everyone to know I am a
Miller Mason
. I have buddies but I won't be revealing who they are at this time. For now, I will act as their representative.

We would like a nice clean thread clear of profanities. Whenever giving a read or placing a vote, we would like a reason attached as to avoid people having to ask for the reasons. Thank you, we'll let you know if there's any updates.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Truth »

I see, swears will be acceptable as long as they aren't used to insult or hurt anyone then.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Truth »

I do not understand LicketyQuickety's reason to townread GuiltyLion based on him voting for Norwegianboy. Norwegainboy was yet to post.

VOTE: LicketyQuickety

I would like you to elaborate on your reasons.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Truth »

I will be crumbing my Mason buddies in the event that I die, but will be doing so stealthily, to make them hard to spot for the untrained eye. Please do not look too closely for crumbs or you are part of the mafia.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Truth »

I do not understand. I never claimed to never lie, but I haven't lied this game yet regardless. My name is just a name.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Truth »

One of my buddies suspects this player could be attempting to push me so that we have to out another mason to validate my claim. This would be very helpful to mafia. Overall, I really do not like LicketyQuickety now.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Truth »

So, you think LicketyQuickety is town pushing me in good faith? They did not even consider the scenario that I have buddies to verify my claim in their accusatory post. It seems to me that they're hoping for support in their push.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Truth »

I can already see that osuka is approving the push and shading me. Do you think this could be him testing the room to see if there's support?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 68, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 64, NorwegianboyEE wrote:As for Truth’s claim i don’t usually...
This is not just a "usually" type of player. Their gimmick is that they tell the truth. They are betting on people buying they are telling the truth for as long as they can get away with it.
What gives you the reason to believe this? I have told you this isn't true. I'm not sure if you missed my post or are intentionally ignoring it.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 61, osuka wrote:i'm starting to have serious doubts that you're mason
In post 62, osuka wrote:59 does not come from any town with an iq that has anywhere near 3 digits
I will ignore your insult and point out the obvious: You are shading me without advocating my lynch. You are testing the waters to see if others are open to pushing me, in which case you would join. That is what it looks like to me.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Truth »

But I am confirmable by my partners. I am new to this site but have played mafia on others before. One of my partners suggested I crumb to thread. I haven't had a chance to make any yet because of all the attention and scrutiny you are putting me under.

The same partner is telling me to ignore you but I think you are acting like mafia.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #11) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 90, osuka wrote:
In post 74, Truth wrote:
In post 61, osuka wrote:i'm starting to have serious doubts that you're mason
In post 62, osuka wrote:59 does not come from any town with an iq that has anywhere near 3 digits
I will ignore your insult and point out the obvious: You are shading me without advocating my lynch. You are testing the waters to see if others are open to pushing me, in which case you would join. That is what it looks like to me.
that's just not true at all. i'm calling your stupid plays out as what they are: stupid plays. I'm not advocating for anyone's lynch and if you legitimately believe that, youre delusional
That is exactly my point. You are calling me out and shading me while not advocating my lynch. This looks like a mafia play to me. If people agree with you and start voting me, I expect you will then be fine with my lynch, but right now, you are not pushing it because it may make you look like mafia if not enough people get behind it.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by Truth »

LicketyQuickety surely doesn't believe his conspiracy theory of me being mafia trying to tell the truth. Is he making it up on the spot in an attempt to look like town?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by Truth »

I may have 1 buddy, I may have 2, I may have 3. Either way, I am going to use the plural form.

popo, why is it a bad idea to out if I'm just in a neighbourhood?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 111, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 110, Truth wrote:Either way, I am going to use the plural form.
Why? Don't you think that muddies the waters beyond reason?
No. It gives the mafia unnecessary information.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Truth »

I may or may not be in a neighbourhood. I am open to someone claiming neighbours with me which I will play along with. Of course, it might also be my real neighbour if I am in a neighbourhood. This would be the Wifom element at play, and should make it difficult for mafia to decide whether I am a Mason or a neighbour.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Truth »

If someone lied about being a neighbourhood with me while I was a mason, it would mean mafia would have to take a risk by trying to kill me in the night. I may just be a regular neighbour when they could be looking for other more important roles..
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 110, Truth wrote:popo, why is it a bad idea to out if I'm just in a neighbourhood?
I would like this answered if possible, popo.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Truth »

If I'm in a neighbourhood, doesn't it mean I'm lying and may be mafia? I would assume people would want to know that.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Truth »

In post 138, Nauci wrote:
In post 136, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 116, Truth wrote:I may or may not be in a neighbourhood. I am open to someone claiming neighbours with me which I will play along with. Of course, it might also be my real neighbour if I am in a neighbourhood. This would be the Wifom element at play, and should make it difficult for mafia to decide whether I am a Mason or a neighbour.
Why did you claim Miller Mason? Why didn't you just claim the Miller aspect of your role?
I would also like to know this
I thought it would be a good idea if one of the Masons claimed so that doctors could be used on me. In hindsight I should have checked with my buddies first.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Truth »

Mafia will know I am confirmed town because I am either telling the truth or lying and am mafia. So they would want to kill a confirmed town in the night.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Truth »

See, this is what I mean. Slowly more and more people will doubt my claim and voice support against it, until mafia will see there is enough disagreement, and then pounce to try and vote me. And then my buddy will have to claim.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #164 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Truth »

I am okay with not lynching today. Going to even numbers alive on a day is bad, but if a doctor protects me we would actually be back on odd numbers. And not lynching on the first day is better than later on because of the proportion of mafia and town.

VOTE: no lynch
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Truth »

Goddammit, I suck. All this discussion about me is a waste of time because I am not mafia. I'm sorry for leading town down this route because it just helps mafia hide behind this. I regret claiming.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Truth »

Could I suggest we move on from this discussion for now and pretend it didn't happen?

As for the arguments to not no lynch, my thinking was that people usually no lynch on even numbers because it makes no difference in the number of lynches left and gives our roles more information. Since we will likely go to even numbers at some point this game due to a doctor saving me or my buddies, why not no lynch on the first day?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Truth »

Well, does anyone have any strong feelings of mafia from any other players? I would be fine with lynching but it doesn't seem like anyone has any leads.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 195, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 194, Truth wrote:Well, does anyone have any strong feelings of mafia from any other players? I would be fine with lynching but it doesn't seem like anyone has any leads.
I've pushed like 3-4 people besides you. Given I was the first person to question your claim, I would sorta hope that you would have picked up on that.
Who are these 3-4?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #27) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Truth »

I am reading. I don't remember everything. I am suspicious of Osuka as well so I can help here.

VOTE: Osuka
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #28) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Truth »

Why are they both town?

As for your leads questions, I was suspecting osuka before that if you check my earlier posts.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #29) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 280, ofrhz wrote:
In post 277, Truth wrote:Why are they both town?

As for your leads questions, I was suspecting osuka before that if you check my earlier posts.
Based on their back and forth, I think they both believe in their pushes. I can also understand why they each scumread the other even though I disagree with it.

They're both independently towny as well. Quick has demonstrated that he has an unusual process of scumhunting, and I think his process is hard to fake.

I'm gut townreading osuka.

Why is osuka scummy for thinking you could be lying about being a mason but not wanting to take the risk of pushing you? A lot of people have expressed disbelief in your mason claim yet no one is pushing for your lynch off the top of my head.
Could they not be performing an act of WIFOM? Where they intentionally push each other with reasons that seem legitimate, but it's because they know people will think they are town for doing them.

osuka appeared like he outright disbelieved me and thought I was mafia but then didn't push me or vote me. I feel the only reason for this is because he is scared for being suspected for it and wanted to see if others would vote me first.

Who do you think I should look at instead?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #30) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Truth »

I like GuiltyLion's case and may follow him for a while. Let's vote the person so he feels more pressure when he comes back and then has to respond while being a little self-conscious.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

popo feels like mafia as well.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Truth »

I trust Cat Scratch Fever. I'd like to see more cat gifs though.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 299, Glitch wrote:What's with the backpedaling? It seems like you claimed right off the bat and then realized it wasn't the greatest idea so you're going to leave it a little more open ended and open some other possibilities up. Why?
I was actually okay with being lynched so that I could be confirmed, and it would confirm my buddies as masons. But they suggested against this idea.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Truth »

In post 401, Nauci wrote:
In post 322, Truth wrote:I like GuiltyLion's case and may follow him for a while. Let's vote the person so he feels more pressure when he comes back and then has to respond while being a little self-conscious.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

popo feels like mafia as well.
Do you think their vote pact is something 2 scum would do together?
I don't think GuiltyLion and NorwegianboyEE are mafia together. They are really trying to rip each other apart with their points. I like them both currently.

Also, I think all of the cats are town so I will be joining you!
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Truth »

In post 442, Candy Shop wrote:Truth,

Question 1

What was the thought process behind your miller hood deciding that you would be their representative?

If I was in a group with 3 people and we needed to make a high attention play like that on the first day, we would choose the most experienced player or player with the most relationships with people.

I literally cannot conceive of a scenario where they just go 'Hey June 2020 joinee, take the ball and make the second post in the thread and claim you are a miller mason' and I say that as a June 2020 joinee.

Can you give me a brief summary of the thought process that went into this decision to appoint you as their representative?

Question 2

You were earlier voting for someone accusing you. As soon as I made a post asking if NL can be optimal, you immediately jumped to NL parroting my reasoning that there's no clear info.

If you honestly believed that there were no discernible scum in the beginning like you seemed to believe, why did you vote for LQ the second he started pushing you?
1_ I didn't consult with my buddies before claiming and acting as their representative. The suggestions for how people should behave were my own. I regret the claim now, and my buddies have explained to me why it was a bad idea.

2_ Yes, I accused someone but it's just a feeling and not backed with evidence. I wouldn't call it a good lead, like someone being a tracker and seeing someone visit the person that died.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Truth »

VOTE: popopopopopopo

He feels like he doesn't care. I also saw some reasons from tiger cat that I liked.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Truth »

In post 478, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 475, Truth wrote:I don't think GuiltyLion and NorwegianboyEE are mafia together. They are really trying to rip each other apart with their points. I like them both currently.
He was asking if you thought me and Popopo were scum together. Not me/GL.
Okay. Maybe. If mafia vote together they can create larger bandwagons and try and get the lynch on someone that isn't mafia but town.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 481, Glitch wrote:Why would your lynch be beneficial to the town if you confirmed your buddies? Are you now in agreement with your buddies who didn't agree with this plan, or are you still okay with being lynched to supposedly help the town?
Because then if my buddies had to claim mason, you would know it's truthful and not mafia trying to get away with a fake claim.

I still think I would be an okay lynch. It would confirm us and it would stop people wasting time discussing me. But I will listen to my buddies and not self-vote or push for this.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Truth »

What does brozie mean? I have no clues or leads, but I have bad feelings from popopopopopopopopo because he feels like he doesn't care. I think mafia have less to care about, because they're okay with anyone that's town being lynched.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Truth »

Should we quickly lynch popopopopopopopopo and go into night? I don't we'll get a better suspect than this and it may be good to go to the night without giving mafia any more information.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 500, Nauci wrote:
In post 475, Truth wrote:Also, I think all of the cats are town
Why?
I like most of the posts from them. The questions and the reasoning.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 504, Nauci wrote:
In post 481, Glitch wrote:This is literally terrible, if it weren't for your mason claim I would have been scum reading you so hard this entire game.
Yeah that about summarizes my feelings
Why?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Truth »

That's too many pos.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Truth »

If someone could explain to me why my suggestion was bad instead of laughing at it or dismissing it, I would be very grateful.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Truth »

Won't mafia also get information about our roles the longer we talk?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Truth »

Okay, if a player still hasn't posted today, I can see why we'd want them to at least say something first. Because if they were mafia, they would get away with not posting even once for the first day.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 517, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 513, Truth wrote:If someone could explain to me why my suggestion was bad instead of laughing at it or dismissing it, I would be very grateful.
Honestly, if you ARE millar, whether you are in a hood or masons, you made the right play.

Glitch's take on your slot seems to make sense, but at the same time, is so off compared to site meta that it wouldn't surprise me either way if they were Scum or Town.
Thank you! Everyone seems to disagree, including even my own buddies. But I honestly think it's okay. Doctors can heal me tonight.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Truth »

Is millar the same thing as miller?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Truth »

Maybe a valid situation for a normal lynch could be done by forming multiple bandwagons and seeing how people will vote between them. I am personally happy with my vote on po (shortening the name now).
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Truth »

I have decided to stop responding to Glitch. I do not believe it's a productive use of time for the thread and other players, and I don't want to expend the energy arguing with them when this is all unnecessary and my claim will be verified down the line when a mass claim happens.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by Truth »

Err, how long can we expect this day to take?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Truth »

I think Tiger cat is town and po is mafia actually.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Truth »

That's a long amount of time... I hope we don't plan to use all of it.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #53) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Truth »

I don't understand how you can believe that. What reasons do you have for it? I have been trying to find mafia and I want a doctor to heal me so that I'm not killed tonight.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Truth »

In post 716, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Truth, what's your homesite?
It's linked to my university so I can't say, sorry.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Truth »

It's so cute!
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 795, Looker wrote:If you don't die tonight, are we expected to believe that a Doctor healed you?
It depends on how many other people died in the night. There might be other roles that can kill people. If no dies in the night, I think it's safe to assume I was protected by a doctor.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 820, mavsfan41 wrote:@Truth: as for you 808, if no one dies that doesn’t necessarily mean you were saved. It means whomever the doctor targeted during the night is town (unless for whatever reason scum decides not to make a kill N1 which I highly doubt would be the case). I seriously don’t believe that the doctor would ever target you and I seriously doubt scum is going to NK you.
I don't understand this. I will be confirmed town eventually so mafia do want to kill me. If you keep saying things like this, the mafia might try and kill me and the doctors might not heal me because they will be convinced by what you are saying here. I think it'd be a bad play to let me die tonight if you're a doctor and reading this.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #834 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Truth »

Sorry, I don't understand. I meant I will be confirmed when my buddies also reveal as mason.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Truth »

In post 859, Nauci wrote:@Truth how has your read on Osuka evolved since you moved your vote off of him?
I still don't like him. My suspects are po, osuka, and maybe Glitch. Do you want me to vote for osuka again?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:49 am

Post by Truth »

In post 922, Looker wrote:I want you to choose between Candy Shop and mavsfan41.
I like Candy Shop. I was happy mavsfan trusted me but I get the feeling mafia will also be more likely to trust me, because they know I can't be mafia and am telling the truth. I will leave him as an unsure.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Truth »

Okay, mavsfan. I think I understand. But it is logical for me to want a doctor on me because I know I'm a mason and mafia will know that too.

On another note, I was surprised to see Looker put me on a 1% wanting to lynch, when he was earlier saying I was bluffing my claim. He might be going with the flow.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #62) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Truth »

In post 931, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If i was doctor i would never target you here Truth. Because i don’t think your reads are particurarily impressive, so even as confirmed town ur not worthy of protection vs someone like Quick or Mavsfan that look legit town and are trying to solve.
What do you disagree about my reads for? If you are town, you shouldn't know who mafia are so how do you know they're not impressive?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #63) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Truth »

Hi, Blair! Help me vote and put pressure on po while you find someone else you want to vote.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 999, osuka wrote:
In post 927, Truth wrote:
In post 922, Looker wrote:I want you to choose between Candy Shop and mavsfan41.
I like Candy Shop. I was happy mavsfan trusted me but I get the feeling mafia will also be more likely to trust me, because they know I can't be mafia and am telling the truth. I will leave him as an unsure.
why do you like candy shop?
I liked their suggestion on not lynching. I think they were going for it with townie's best interests in mind. I'm not saying I want to no lynch anymore. I understand the arguments now.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Truth »

osuka likes to post a lot of times close to each other. Is doing this instead of putting thoughts into one part a mafia tactic? It makes it look like he has a bigger presence or is more involved than he actually is. It gave me that impression too until I realised that it can be manipulated

Do people look at number of posts to see if someone is likely to be town or mafia?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1010 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Truth »

I like Blair's post with the links. Excited to see the rest.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #67) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Truth »

Okay. If it's not being used with ulterior motives I guess it isn't a big deal.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Truth »

In post 1078, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1000, osuka wrote:how the fuck is mafia supposed to know you're mason? mafia has no setup knowledge other than their own roles

you seem to gravely misunderstand some very core concepts of this game
If he is in fact a mason, it's pretty natural to assume that mafia would know he's town and therefore likely not lying about being a
mason
of all things

I still like the Osuka vote, none of his latest bursts of post felt all that town and this one was really bad shade-for-sake-of-shade
Do you think osuka could be making sure I'm actually a mason and not lying in that post? Like he's mafia and wants to kill me if I'm a mason but wants to keep questioning me just to make sure. I think this another reason to think he is mafia.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Truth »

Cat Scratch Fever (3): popopopopopopo, Blair, Glitch ... Town!
osuka (3): GuiltyLion, Cat Scratch Fever, NorwegianboyEE .... Mafia!
NDMath (2): Nauci, mavsfan41 ... Town
GuiltyLion (2): Looker, NDMath ... Town!
popopopopopopo (1): Truth ... Mafia!
Glitch (1): LicketyQuickety ... Unsure

VOTE: osuka
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #70) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Truth »

The extra dot isn't a crumb. Don't let mafia tell you that weird things are the crumb for my mason buddies. My crumb or crumbs will be very obvious and my buddies helped me make them. There shouldn't be any doubt which ones are the real ones after I die. Hopefully!
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #71) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Truth »

In post 1174, osuka wrote:
In post 1164, Truth wrote:
In post 1078, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1000, osuka wrote:how the fuck is mafia supposed to know you're mason? mafia has no setup knowledge other than their own roles

you seem to gravely misunderstand some very core concepts of this game
If he is in fact a mason, it's pretty natural to assume that mafia would know he's town and therefore likely not lying about being a
mason
of all things

I still like the Osuka vote, none of his latest bursts of post felt all that town and this one was really bad shade-for-sake-of-shade
Do you think osuka could be making sure I'm actually a mason and not lying in that post? Like he's mafia and wants to kill me if I'm a mason but wants to keep questioning me just to make sure. I think this another reason to think he is mafia.
This is such a dense post that it hurts

I think hypotheticals are a little too much for you to handle right now, so for the first part of the post assume I’m town and for the second, assume I’m scum.

Let’s start with town. How am I lying in that post? What am I trying to accomplish? Why am I doing any of what I’m doing in that post?

Now, assume I’m scum. How am I not lying in that post? If I wanted to kill you, why wouldn’t I just do it since you keep claiming mason anyway? If I
did
want to make sure you’re mason, how is that post supposed to accomplish that? Why would I “keep questioning to make sure” when I know for a fact that that line of questioning has diminishing returns (i.e., we’re all as sure as we’re gonna be about your claim, however sure that is, until someone else claims mason or we get a revealing flip, neither of which is going to happen d1) and I’d only be exposing myself for no reason?

You seem to have a very shallow understanding or how scum plays the game
You said it yourself. You said mafia don't know I'm mason which would mean you're thinking about how mafia might think I'm a lying neighbour or something. It sounds to me that you are that mafia that thinks I might be lying which is why you continue to push and question me. If you think there's no point right now then why do you keep falling back to me?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (isolation #72) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Truth »

It would make sense to me if there was 2 mafia from po going down, and 1 in the top 6.

So osuka and po and Looker for example. I think mafia usually say less and don't put themselves in the limelight but usually they need a leader. If I'm wrong, it could instead be Nauci and Glitch and mavsfan for example.

In reply to osuka: But in that one post, you were specifically asking about my role again, and you did that earlier too.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1305 (isolation #73) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Truth »

Did you look at GuiltyLion's meta argument, Blair? He said he posts a lot less often as mafia, and I believe him, as this is something that can be disproven easily if it not true, and seems like a risky gamble for mafia to make.

Could you check his last few mafia games to see if it is true and his activity is much reduced in those games?

I also think you are slightly suspicious for trying to move the votes away from osuka. If osuka is mafia, I will be suspicious of you being mafia with him.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #74) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:00 am

Post by Truth »

In post 1328, Looker wrote:
In post 1186, Truth wrote:
Spoiler:

It would make sense to me if there was 2 mafia from po going down, and 1 in the top 6.
So osuka and po and Looker for example. I think mafia usually say less and don't put themselves in the limelight but usually they need a leader. If I'm wrong, it could instead be Nauci and Glitch and mavsfan for example.
But how do you take into account players that have low post-counts throughout all games? Do people who don't spam roll scum in every game? Does having a life and responsibilities make me permanent mafia?

• I don't think town-telling or town "spewing" is possible without mechanical info. I'm coming to believe it's just a buzzword for justifying paranoia.
It would in that case be useful to look across people's games and compare who is posting more or less than average on Day 1. Should we try it? In alphabetical order, I could look for the top 3 people if you look for the next 3. mavsfan for the next 3. GuiltyLion for the next 3, and NorwegianboyEE for the final 1.

I think more people should be voting for osuka, and other mafia may be trying to distract us from him.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (isolation #75) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:09 am

Post by Truth »

To see if people have posted more or less than they usually have during Day 1.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #76) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Truth »

In post 1276, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1260, Blair wrote:What makes you think I care if you vote me right now?

Stop trying to start a flame war. Anyone who believes I haven't responded to what you're saying only needs to scroll up. I have been abundantly clear that I think the osuka wagon is on town and spooled up suspiciously quickly, the NDMath wagon is reasonable, and CSF is likely scum.

Norwe I still lean town on, but his role in the osuka wagon gives me pause.

Quick is probably town but definitely not playing to his win condition at the moment, he has some axe to grind and that's fine but I'm done with him until something relevant comes up because his replies to me are 10% content 90% personal attacks. And that's being generous.
GLITCH!!!

You said NOTHING about GLITCH!!! The Scummiest person in the game right now!!!

Your discredit shows you have ulterior motives AND you HAVEN'T actually addressed a single point I have made. Instead, you have sidestepped the issue completely.

You made zero mention on how caught up you are, you made zero mention of keeping the game going based on getting better reads on inactive slots, zero argument for how there are diminishing returns on the gamestate when content isn't in a state of diminishing returns.

You also have VERY LITTLE to show for your read on Cat considering you are ready to consolidate wagons for lynch. I've demonstrated Glitch's case on Cat is right shit. You are just pushing the "second to best counter wagon". Cat's content is GOOD. I wouldn't lynch that slot today and I don't think if you are Town that you would be pushing that slot either. They truthfully have better content then you do in this game.

You have altogether completely stopped Scum hunting OR you were never Scum hunting in the first place. You SAY you don't want to end the Day early, but when I press you on this, you try and turn it around on me and say I shouldn't care about ending the Day early. And this reasoning is based on some pretty shitty assumptions about how I play this game based on where I have played??? Get your head examined because this is borderline retarded. I've been here since 2015 and I magically care about the game producing information overload based on me playing on MU and other sites with 48 hour phases where there are a lot more Posts/Hour? Go back and read that last sentence again with the knowledge that those sites rarely if ever actually end day early regardless of how much content is actually produced in them D1. I know it and Blair knows it due to her familiarity with MU: Those sites with 48 hour Day phases almost always feel like there isn't enough content to make an informed lynch on D1. And I can't stress this enough... BLAIR KNOWS that games with 48 hour phases need all the help they can get on D1 to produce content. So IF Blair is assuming that I come from those sites, then Blair knows that I would literally NEVER be in favor of ending D1 early. AND Blair has had every opportunity to tell me and the rest of the game that consolidating wagons doesn't mean we are actually ending the day. But Blair remains quiet on that because she knows that when you consolidate wagons too early it's almost always on Town.

SO NO, THAT'S NOT ACTUALLY AN ANSWER TO WHAT I WAS INQUIRING ABOUT.

Blairs push on Cat is beyond horrible - especially when Cat has demonstrated a high level of competence for their reads and the development there in.

Also, BLAIR SAID NOTHING OF GLITCH WHO IS OBJECTIVELY THE SCUMMIEST PERSON IN THE GAME! Why? Their reasons for voting Cat are as smelly as Gehenna and when pressed on this, they double down and don't reevaluate, their initial vote on me felt like newb Town, but it was literally so bad that they had to say, "oops, did I do that?" None of the reasons that Glitch has given for their SRs and votes have even been with a competent understanding of the game we call Mafia which is literally the only reason people are NOT voting there. Because people think it's TSTBS. Guess what? Some people really ARE that bad at this game that they would give reasons that are not even valid to vote someone and when proven wrong they literally just stop posting. You can't make this up! People are literally thinking to themselves, "There is no way they are that bad as Scum that they would give those reasons and stick with them." But they are actually that bad. Anyone with a Mafia IQ of 85 could be able to tell you that Glitch is never getting NKed.

Which brings me to the real meat of this story.. Why exactly IS Blair content with the gamestate and doesn't mind consolidating wagons while they are not caught up? It's because Scum are currently in control of the game. Upon reflection, Truth is probably Scum with Blair. Blair hasn't weighed in at all on Truth's claim and that means that Blair feels perfectly fine with the claim. Why would Blair, a 10 year vet, be perfectly okay with a miller mason claim? Wouldn't you expect Blair to at the very least do a bit of poking around with that claim to get some sort of way to measure how the claim stacks up on it's own? Oh, wait, Blair isn't caught up in this game at all. So why exactly do they feel perfectly comfortable with trying to get a wagon on Cat, who has demonstrated a level of competence of this game that Glitch couldn't dream of? This whole, "This is fine" montra that Blair has found themselves in shows a distinct apathy that is just prevalent enough to push to end the Day while not really feeling like they actually need to push SRs. This sort of, "let's get ready to end the day.. I know Cat has good content, but I honestly just want to consolidate wagons so we don't have to worry about no-lynching." Meanwhile, Norway keeps getting Scummier and Scummier with every post. He got a lot of rope for his tunnel on GL, but now that GL has demonstrated pretty clear Town mindset I am wondering if Norway was simply putting up a strong front so he would get TR on D1 so he can push his weight around later in the game with the understanding that people are not going to change their first blush impressions of them as being too bold to be Scum. At first, Norway was sheeping me in a pretty obvious way. Now that I have him as solid Town he starts to seriously deviate from my reads when he KNOWS I have some pretty potent early game TRs. It also makes sense that he would try and make a splash and get an early TR from me so he doesn't have to worry about me calling for his lynch when there is a claim and a CC outside of himself and I still am calling for his lynch. This happened exactly as I have stated it in our last completed game together. Another option is that osuka is Scum and Blair is trying to distract from a wagon on osuka without actually overtly saying they think osuka is Scum. That would mean Blair is chainsawing Cat at this point which seems to be the most rational motive for Blair at this point.

TL;DR: It makes sense that Blair is totally fine with consolidating the wagons and ending the Day at this point because as Scum she would know her Scum buddies are in no real danger and Blair wants to keep it that way. That leads me to thinking Cat is most certainly Town based on Blair chainsawing Cat to try and get a shot at lynching a good Town player D1 instead of Scummy Scum fuck osuka who admits I have a pretty rock solid case against him at this point and his content has dropped severely since I gave my psychoanalytic read on him. I also have outside reasons for suspecting Norway as he initially was sheeping me hard but then ended up having pretty much the exact opposite reads that I have. Glitch remains someone I would lynch if for nothing else then to see who if anyone else would vote there given there are very reasonable motives to get that slot out of the game as Town.

P-Edit: Blair was saying to consolidate wagons to Cat, osuka, and ND. Suddenly Blair has a change of heart for literally zero reason stated whatsoever. This is Scum and I hope people can see that.

VOTE: Blair
Do mafia usually write so many words?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (isolation #77) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Truth »

Should we hammer osuka now? I would like to get to the next day.

Reminder for doctors to protect me please!
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (isolation #78) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Truth »

I still think we should lynch osuka. However, I realised earlier that part of my reason for wanting to believe he's mafia may be because I'd be a little upset he was town. I think he's unnecessarily harsh most of the time.

LicketyQuickety, I am not mafia! I was even voting for po for a long time earlier and you also think he's mafia.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (isolation #79) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Truth »

The timing of osuka and Glitch's posts on giving reasons for why Cat Scratch Fever is mafia looks really suspicious to me. Is this something they could've prepared in their secret chat and then decided to post and push together? It makes it more likely people will follow and maybe they can save osuka by lynching Cat Scratch Fever instead.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1581 (isolation #80) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Truth »

My cat trust circle is right! Cat Scratch Fever, GuiltyLion, Nauci, NorwegianboyEE, Truth all town.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #81) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:03 am

Post by Truth »

VOTE: po

For yesterday, I think he could be the mafia we are looking for.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1593 (isolation #82) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:39 am

Post by Truth »

Are people doubting my mason claim because I didn't die? I think maybe mafia didn't target me because they were scared of doctors being on me. Which is great!
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1743 (isolation #83) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Truth »

Because I am town, Blair! Please don't shoot me if you're the vigilante. Does my buddy really need to prove this to be the case?

Dunnstral's plan where we let the vigilante shoot po if he's lying seems like a good idea.

But who else should be lynch today instead? osuka and po were my main suspects.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1745 (isolation #84) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 1700, Blair wrote:
In post 1683, Blair wrote:I think the right move here is for us to collectively decide who Popo should shoot tonight. This effectively gives us two lynches today -
unless he's lying, in which case the real vigilante will shoot him.
In post 1698, LicketyQuickety wrote:If
popo is getting vigged
, then I think we should lynch blair.
Slip?

VOTE: LicketyQuickety
Could you explain what you mean by this please? Is it because he said po instead of Truth there?

VOTE: No one
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1753 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by Truth »

That's a lot of questions, Glitch. I'll try answering the one about if I think po is mafia.

I think po is most likely mafia but he may be town. If he is town, then it would be really bad if he shot me with his vigilante. That is why I asked the vigilante whoever they are not to shoot me.

Blair ignored my question and I don't like this. I think mafia sometimes dodge questions that are hard to answer.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #86) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:53 am

Post by Truth »

I'm alive! I was so sure you would vigilante me, Blair.

I only went off the po wagon because I thought the vigilante could kill him instead without giving themselves away. I still thought he was mafia from day 1 to day 2.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (isolation #87) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Truth »

Why are people who are dead posting?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1926 (isolation #88) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Truth »

I'm talking to my buddy and they want me to say something to everyone. Just checking with Demios if I can copy-paste it here.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:25 am

Post by Truth »

I can't copy-paste so I will have to explain it in my words. My buddy does not want to claim today and is telling me to ask you all to wait one more day. They don't see a beneficial reason to claim today and think it's fine to got into tomorrow without claiming because they think mafia have no idea who they are.

They also think Blair should claim her vigilante target before ending the day, and if it is them, they will claim in that case.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:02 am

Post by Truth »

I think also that I should tell you but my buddy really doesn't want me to reveal who they are.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1942 (isolation #91) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Truth »

Do people really think I'm mafia?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1946 (isolation #92) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Truth »

Okay, I will admit it. I am not a miller or a mason. I am a vanilla townie and have no special abilities.
I knew I am weak when I started playing so my goal was to be killed by the mafia in the night which would help town a lot to win I think. But my plan didn't work and mafia didn't kill me. I kept asking for doctors to be on me and event alked about my buddies which never existed :( to make mafia believe I was really a mason, and then I was hoping they would have a strongman or they went for it anyway, but they never did...
I'm sorry for lying to you all. It seemed like a good play to me and I'm quite sure I would have been lynched on day 1 if I didn't claim it so I don't think it was a bad play. Please believe me.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1947 (isolation #93) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by Truth »

I claimed the miller part because I saw on the wiki that people who get miller claim it in day 1, so I thought it would make me more believable.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1948 (isolation #94) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Truth »

I think Dunnstral is most likely mafia for the way mavsfan attacked po early but then asked about why people were voting po when other people actually started voting him, and he started calling it a policy lynch instead of looking at the actual reasons.

VOTE: Dunnstral
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1973 (isolation #95) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Truth »

NDMath, why should a doctor speak up instead of just secretly protecting Blair and making mafia waste a kill? I'm suspicious you want a doctor to reveal so you can kill them in the night.

Dunnstral and Looker would be my guesses for the mafia though. Only because I think Dunnstral is mafia and NDMath is now voting for Dunnstral.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Truth »

In post 1977, Looker wrote:
In post 1975, NDMath wrote:Massclaiming at F5 beats a vig shot and massclaiming at F4.
What does F# stand for?

• Truth has waived all rights to be suspicious of anyone with his play. My intent is to kill one of the cats today.
    • If Truth thinks NDMath is trying to out a doc and kill them, why is he voting anyone other than NDMath and why is he voting along
      with
      NDMath?
I explained why in the same post, Looker. NDMath was suspicious when he said that but my overall top suspicious read is Dunnstral, and I don't think Dunnstral and NDMath make sense because of the votes. I wonder if you feel like you have to suspect me now, especially if I'm actually right on it being you and Dunnstral.

My paranoid suspect read is Blair. If she's a mafia vigilante, we will keep trusting her and she can just get ignored of all suspicions, especially because she helped get po lynched. I think it might be a good strategy to buy trust for Blair if they are both mafia, but I will think about this more if she is still alive tomorrow.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #97) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Truth »

Even if it's unusual, could it not still show up sometimes, Dunnstral? When is the last time people here played with a mafia vigilante?
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1999 (isolation #98) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Truth »

Blair, if you look at the wiki pages for Miller and Mason, you will see what I mean under Play Advice:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Miller
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mason

It does not look like you are supposed to claim mason straight away so I thought it would look suspicious, which is why I tried combining it with miller which it recommends to claim straight away in your opening post.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (isolation #99) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Truth »

I am not ignorant. I've read through a lot of the roles on the wiki because I found it interesting. You will see that I am telling the truth, Blair.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (isolation #100) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Truth »

I assure you I do not have a Smeagol/Gollum condition!
In post 1965, Nauci wrote:
In post 1948, Truth wrote:I think Dunnstral is most likely mafia for the way mavsfan attacked po early but then asked about why people were voting po when other people actually started voting him, and he started calling it a policy lynch instead of looking at the actual reasons.

Why the fuck were you not making posts like this for the first 77 pages lmao
In post 1969, Nauci wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral

who's seeing what I'm seeing
In post 1972, Nauci wrote:Hey I am still not fully caught up (I
promise
I will within the next 24 hours) so I'm not ready for it to be L-1 as I head to bed rn, even though I think that Dunnstral was doing the vote behavior and barely-surface level "scumhunting" that his scum game consistently exhibits

Also I have to admit I didn't read the recent wall posts, only the crazy Truth posts

UNVOTE: Dunnstral
I thought this meant Nauci was believing me. So, her saying I am definitely mafia now seems suspicious to me. I think it could also be Dunnstral and Nauci.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #101) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Truth »

Glitch, if you don't mind, I would like some pointers into how you think I could improve after the game is over. I am sorry if I am making the game worse to play for anyone but am glad if you find it more interesting because of me. Having a town like osuka get mad at me is not enjoyable for me or him, so I would like to work to improve that.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #102) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Truth »

What would you like me to answer, Blair? How can I prove to you that I am town?

The first post you showed in that post you voted me, I was lying and was not okay with being lynched. I was just trying to prove to mafia that I actually was a mason and had no fear of proving my buddies as innocent if I died.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2060 (isolation #103) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Truth »

I have always suspected po and tried to lynch him and I do not understand why you would think I could be partners with him. And now NDMath is saying the mafia are Truth and Dunnstral which would mean I as mafia have only been voting or trying to get my mafia partners lynched. I do not understand this at all.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (isolation #104) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Truth »

I am starting to think Blair might be mafia. She is ignoring me when I'm trying to convince her and get her to talk to me. She also keeps moving her lynch target around like she doesn't actually believe in what she's going for.

A few pages ago, she said people were racing to be at the bottom of her "townreads". I find this suspcious - why didn't she say "mafiareads" or "scumreads"? I think this might be her slipping in knowing that the two people she was talking about were both town.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #105) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Truth »

And she is now voting and attacking my number 1 townread because they are defending me. I think she is trying to make us all suspicious of each other.

VOTE: Blair
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2129 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:04 am

Post by Truth »

Then we should go back to the lynching Dunnstral plan. I did not know Blair was the vigilante so I find it cool I managed to predict it.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Truth »

Blair is correct. I didn't know when I told her not to shoot me if she is a vigilante.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2147 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Truth »

Nauci and Blair seemed to get the possible alternative meaning, while Dunnstral just jumped to the conclusion which would make me mafia without considering what else I could mean. I think Dunnstral is mafia.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2184 (isolation #109) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:46 am

Post by Truth »

Okay, let's try it. I want to go to the next day already, so, I will be hammering. I think Dunnstral is more likely mafia but NDMath would be my second choice right now.

VOTE: NDMath

Blair, do not vigilante me please. You can trust me.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (isolation #110) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Truth »

I'm really not mafia. I'm a vanilla townie, Nauci. I hope you are mafia or we will most likely lose now.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (isolation #111) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 2208, Blair wrote:Nauci whyyyy :(

GG scum!

Truth, please never do that again. :lol:
Do what?

I wish we lynched Dunnstral yesterday :[
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (isolation #112) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Truth »

Subject: Mini Normal 2149 | Philosophers | Dead
Deimos27 wrote:My favourite player this game, by far, is Truth. The entertainment value is priceless.
Thank you! I'm still learning and I hope to be a lot better in my next game. Thank you everyone who was patient with me.
Truth
Truth
Goon
Truth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2227 (isolation #113) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Truth »

In post 2226, osuka wrote:@truth please don’t take any of what I said personally, I have nothing against you. You’re just super clueless I guess

Only one way to learn though. Keep playing the game and you’ll fit in with the rest of us idiots just fine
Okay!

If anyone has tips or tricks for me to play better next time, I would be really thankful. What sort of fake role claims are normally good? I won't be doing mason miller ever again.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”