LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #200) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:05 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1246, Blair wrote:Quick, if you want more quality content before the phase ends, start producing it. All of your recent posts have been petty barbs, not game solving - maybe that's why the game feels stalled.
I'm questioning your bull shit. Isn't that content? You seem easy peezy with ending the day when you probably are not even caught up and probably don't have a firm grasp on the game yet. Do you just want D1 to end so you can get caught up? That would be lazy. Please explain how ending the day when content is still being produced is Pro-Town, thanks. If not, demonstrate at what point the game starts to give diminishing returns OUTSIDE of the actual content producing diminishing returns.

Note: You'll never be able to give a good showing here like this if all you want to do is fight content by producing shit content.

My lead on you is content. If you don't care for me to have a good beat on you, then by all means, end the day. If you have nothing to hide, however, then limiting content when it's still being produced is one part stupid and one part Scummy until proven otherwise.

Now, I've given you reasons for why it's better to keep going. Here's another reason: Getting slots like ND to produce more content so we can get a better read on slots that don't post that often benefits Town immensely. So at this point we can drop all the extra content produced by the active players and only look at the content produced by the less active players and still call it an overall win. But for some reason, you are content to just lynch those slots because you feel you have a good enough grasp of those slots as a whole? I don't think you are fully caught up yet so this would be a pretty contradictory stance from you. I still want to see more from ND and Looker especially, and that's even barring my SR of Glitch which no one really wants to vote for who knows what reason. If trajectory serves right, one of those slots will end up Town telling with more content and we can get a better look at what to do in future days with better, more substantial content from these less active players. So tell me, why is it really you want to end the day early?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #201) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:11 am

In post 1251, Blair wrote:I didn't say I wanted to end the day. In fact, I pretty clearly stated I wasn't saying that.

Time to admit you just don't like me and bitching at me every time I post is just therapeutic or something.
You suggest a consolidation of wagons. For what reason would you suggest this if it doesn't end the Day faster?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (isolation #202) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:16 am

In post 1254, Blair wrote:
In post 1252, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1251, Blair wrote:I didn't say I wanted to end the day. In fact, I pretty clearly stated I wasn't saying that.

Time to admit you just don't like me and bitching at me every time I post is just therapeutic or something.
You suggest a consolidation of wagons. For what reason would you suggest this if it doesn't end the Day faster?
As I have already explained, because if we don't start narrowing things down soon we'll end up rushing to piecemeal a hammer together from a full-playerlist-lynchpool 8 hours before the deadline.
That just shows that you really have a shit grasp of what is going on in this game.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (isolation #203) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:21 am

In post 1256, Blair wrote:I am having a hard time buying the idea that Quick, a player who hails from a site where many games have 48 hour day phases, is suddenly scandalized by the thought of narrowing our PoE 8 days after Day Start anyway.
See join date. So this is just a low budget half assed argument because you want to end the day.

Also, it says exactly nothing about what YOU think. Why put the focus on me? Why am I suddenly the decider of what happens in this game? Surely you must have an opinion? You haven't actually responded to anything I have said. Why exactly shouldn't I vote you right now?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (isolation #204) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:23 am

In post 1258, Nauci wrote:
In post 1245, Blair wrote:
In post 1238, Nauci wrote:I've been up for 46 hours straight now so can I be lazy and just sheep Blair/GuiltyLion/NBEE

just tell me where to vote
Please be advised we are wagoning CSF, NDMath, and Osuka.

The Osuka wagon kind of feels like it came out of nowhere to become a front runner to me.
That's bizarre because I spent like fucking 8 pages trying to make one happen and it was like pulling teeth

VOTE: Osuka
Why the fuck would you listen to Blair who isn't caught up and wants to end the Day early?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #205) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 10:54 am

In post 1260, Blair wrote:What makes you think I care if you vote me right now?

Stop trying to start a flame war. Anyone who believes I haven't responded to what you're saying only needs to scroll up. I have been abundantly clear that I think the osuka wagon is on town and spooled up suspiciously quickly, the NDMath wagon is reasonable, and CSF is likely scum.

Norwe I still lean town on, but his role in the osuka wagon gives me pause.

Quick is probably town but definitely not playing to his win condition at the moment, he has some axe to grind and that's fine but I'm done with him until something relevant comes up because his replies to me are 10% content 90% personal attacks. And that's being generous.
GLITCH!!!

You said NOTHING about GLITCH!!! The Scummiest person in the game right now!!!

Your discredit shows you have ulterior motives AND you HAVEN'T actually addressed a single point I have made. Instead, you have sidestepped the issue completely.

You made zero mention on how caught up you are, you made zero mention of keeping the game going based on getting better reads on inactive slots, zero argument for how there are diminishing returns on the gamestate when content isn't in a state of diminishing returns.

You also have VERY LITTLE to show for your read on Cat considering you are ready to consolidate wagons for lynch. I've demonstrated Glitch's case on Cat is right shit. You are just pushing the "second to best counter wagon". Cat's content is GOOD. I wouldn't lynch that slot today and I don't think if you are Town that you would be pushing that slot either. They truthfully have better content then you do in this game.

You have altogether completely stopped Scum hunting OR you were never Scum hunting in the first place. You SAY you don't want to end the Day early, but when I press you on this, you try and turn it around on me and say I shouldn't care about ending the Day early. And this reasoning is based on some pretty shitty assumptions about how I play this game based on where I have played??? Get your head examined because this is borderline retarded. I've been here since 2015 and I magically care about the game producing information overload based on me playing on MU and other sites with 48 hour phases where there are a lot more Posts/Hour? Go back and read that last sentence again with the knowledge that those sites rarely if ever actually end day early regardless of how much content is actually produced in them D1. I know it and Blair knows it due to her familiarity with MU: Those sites with 48 hour Day phases almost always feel like there isn't enough content to make an informed lynch on D1. And I can't stress this enough... BLAIR KNOWS that games with 48 hour phases need all the help they can get on D1 to produce content. So IF Blair is assuming that I come from those sites, then Blair knows that I would literally NEVER be in favor of ending D1 early. AND Blair has had every opportunity to tell me and the rest of the game that consolidating wagons doesn't mean we are actually ending the day. But Blair remains quiet on that because she knows that when you consolidate wagons too early it's almost always on Town.

SO NO, THAT'S NOT ACTUALLY AN ANSWER TO WHAT I WAS INQUIRING ABOUT.

Blairs push on Cat is beyond horrible - especially when Cat has demonstrated a high level of competence for their reads and the development there in.

Also, BLAIR SAID NOTHING OF GLITCH WHO IS OBJECTIVELY THE SCUMMIEST PERSON IN THE GAME! Why? Their reasons for voting Cat are as smelly as Gehenna and when pressed on this, they double down and don't reevaluate, their initial vote on me felt like newb Town, but it was literally so bad that they had to say, "oops, did I do that?" None of the reasons that Glitch has given for their SRs and votes have even been with a competent understanding of the game we call Mafia which is literally the only reason people are NOT voting there. Because people think it's TSTBS. Guess what? Some people really ARE that bad at this game that they would give reasons that are not even valid to vote someone and when proven wrong they literally just stop posting. You can't make this up! People are literally thinking to themselves, "There is no way they are that bad as Scum that they would give those reasons and stick with them." But they are actually that bad. Anyone with a Mafia IQ of 85 could be able to tell you that Glitch is never getting NKed.

Which brings me to the real meat of this story.. Why exactly IS Blair content with the gamestate and doesn't mind consolidating wagons while they are not caught up? It's because Scum are currently in control of the game. Upon reflection, Truth is probably Scum with Blair. Blair hasn't weighed in at all on Truth's claim and that means that Blair feels perfectly fine with the claim. Why would Blair, a 10 year vet, be perfectly okay with a miller mason claim? Wouldn't you expect Blair to at the very least do a bit of poking around with that claim to get some sort of way to measure how the claim stacks up on it's own? Oh, wait, Blair isn't caught up in this game at all. So why exactly do they feel perfectly comfortable with trying to get a wagon on Cat, who has demonstrated a level of competence of this game that Glitch couldn't dream of? This whole, "This is fine" montra that Blair has found themselves in shows a distinct apathy that is just prevalent enough to push to end the Day while not really feeling like they actually need to push SRs. This sort of, "let's get ready to end the day.. I know Cat has good content, but I honestly just want to consolidate wagons so we don't have to worry about no-lynching." Meanwhile, Norway keeps getting Scummier and Scummier with every post. He got a lot of rope for his tunnel on GL, but now that GL has demonstrated pretty clear Town mindset I am wondering if Norway was simply putting up a strong front so he would get TR on D1 so he can push his weight around later in the game with the understanding that people are not going to change their first blush impressions of them as being too bold to be Scum. At first, Norway was sheeping me in a pretty obvious way. Now that I have him as solid Town he starts to seriously deviate from my reads when he KNOWS I have some pretty potent early game TRs. It also makes sense that he would try and make a splash and get an early TR from me so he doesn't have to worry about me calling for his lynch when there is a claim and a CC outside of himself and I still am calling for his lynch. This happened exactly as I have stated it in our last completed game together. Another option is that osuka is Scum and Blair is trying to distract from a wagon on osuka without actually overtly saying they think osuka is Scum. That would mean Blair is chainsawing Cat at this point which seems to be the most rational motive for Blair at this point.

TL;DR: It makes sense that Blair is totally fine with consolidating the wagons and ending the Day at this point because as Scum she would know her Scum buddies are in no real danger and Blair wants to keep it that way. That leads me to thinking Cat is most certainly Town based on Blair chainsawing Cat to try and get a shot at lynching a good Town player D1 instead of Scummy Scum fuck osuka who admits I have a pretty rock solid case against him at this point and his content has dropped severely since I gave my psychoanalytic read on him. I also have outside reasons for suspecting Norway as he initially was sheeping me hard but then ended up having pretty much the exact opposite reads that I have. Glitch remains someone I would lynch if for nothing else then to see who if anyone else would vote there given there are very reasonable motives to get that slot out of the game as Town.

P-Edit: Blair was saying to consolidate wagons to Cat, osuka, and ND. Suddenly Blair has a change of heart for literally zero reason stated whatsoever. This is Scum and I hope people can see that.

VOTE: Blair

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1287 (isolation #206) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:24 am

In post 1286, Blair wrote:
In post 1276, LicketyQuickety wrote:Another option is that osuka is Scum and Blair is trying to distract from a wagon on osuka without actually overtly saying they think osuka is Scum.
I've overtly said osuka is town. Multiple times.
Yes.

What happened to consolidating wagons?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (isolation #207) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:30 am

In post 1288, Blair wrote:Nothing happened to consolidating wagons. I decided GuiltyLion deserved go be a contender in that race.
GL is Town. Why expand the lynch pool? Why do you think osuka should be in the lynch pool when you think he is Town?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1292 (isolation #208) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:38 am

How about you follow your own advice?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1294 (isolation #209) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:40 am

In post 1293, Blair wrote:(For those of you in the back, Quick is implying GuiltyLion is a speedwagon with no real analysis)
Explain.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (isolation #210) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:42 am

You know, if you are Town here, you would probably be better off just being truthful and not manipulative.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #211) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:43 am

In post 1295, Blair wrote:Not doing your work for you.
That's because I am not saying that at all. Nice try. You are just trying to wiggle out of this. Like I said, you would have better luck just being honest instead of angleshooty.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (isolation #212) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:43 am

In post 1297, Blair wrote:I can't wait to find out what lies I've told.
You're putting a lot of words in my mouth.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #213) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:46 am

In post 1300, Blair wrote:It's called an inference. I have no choice but to make them when you say things like "Why don't you follow your own advice" with no clarification whatsoever.

Don't like it? Then stop being enigmatic and say what you mean.
I've stated what I mean pretty explicitly. You misrepping me and generally cherry picking what I am saying isn't the best defense.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #214) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:50 am

In post 1302, Blair wrote:Yeah we're done here. You're impossible to talk to you. You're either lying or you think you're being really clear and then screaming at me when you aren't. Either way, not worth it.
My case on you is pretty clear.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #215) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:21 am

In post 1290, Blair wrote:
In post 1289, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1288, Blair wrote:Nothing happened to consolidating wagons. I decided GuiltyLion deserved go be a contender in that race.
GL is Town. Why expand the lynch pool? Why do you think osuka should be in the lynch pool when you think he is Town?
I don't want osuka in the lynch pool genius. I told Nauci he was because he was the top wagon at the time so obviously he is in the lynch pool right now. I never said I *wanted* him there. You're smarter than this. I hope.
Why is osuka Town?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #216) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:28 am

Why is osuka siding so hard with Blair here and then voting for CSF when CSF isn't Scummy?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (isolation #217) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:30 am

In post 1325, Nauci wrote:
In post 1243, Blair wrote:I think you will find it difficult to demonstrate from my ISO that I am advocating for shortening the day.

I am advocating for narrowing our lynch pool and rolling our sleeves up to get serious about who we are going to lynch today, because these things take time and it's usually good practice for town to have a pretty good idea of who the lynch will be between by this point in the day.

Blair I thought you would know by now that we don't engage with Quick, we just sort him by his crackpot theories and pat him on the head
What about my play C? I think I made a viable case against Blair who refuses to engage me with that. Part of that is because Norway brushed it off.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (isolation #218) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:31 am

In post 1345, osuka wrote:
In post 1342, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1290, Blair wrote:
In post 1289, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I don't want osuka in the lynch pool genius. I told Nauci he was because he was the top wagon at the time so obviously he is in the lynch pool right now. I never said I *wanted* him there. You're smarter than this. I hope.
Why is osuka Town?
Why am I not?
You are Scummy even according to yourself.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (isolation #219) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:31 am

In post 1344, osuka wrote:
In post 1343, LicketyQuickety wrote:Why is osuka siding so hard with Blair here and then voting for CSF when CSF isn't Scummy?
CSF is scummy though
Why? Do you have a case?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1349 (isolation #220) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:32 am

In post 1335, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Quick isn’t mafia. But insane rants have come from scum as well sometimes.
This is like the 4th time you have said I am Town but not for the reasons for my posts. At what point do you actually say why I am Townie?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #221) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:52 am

I am pretty Townie. But then that is probably why I am getting NKed N1.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (isolation #222) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:05 am

In post 1304, Blair wrote:If you feel like Quick started typing that after I said I was done talking to him until something relevant came up and he just started slamming his forehead into his keyboard until 1276 came out, please consider voting for GuiltyLion.
You explicitly said to consolidate the wagons to Cat, ND, and osuka and then you about face to voting GL. Where is the progression here? You knew I was building a case against you which is why you decided to change to GL.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (isolation #223) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:13 am

In post 1355, osuka wrote:
In post 1354, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1304, Blair wrote:If you feel like Quick started typing that after I said I was done talking to him until something relevant came up and he just started slamming his forehead into his keyboard until 1276 came out, please consider voting for GuiltyLion.
You explicitly said to consolidate the wagons to Cat, ND, and osuka and then you about face to voting GL. Where is the progression here? You knew I was building a case against you which is why you decided to change to GL.
dude what

90% of your case is the change in vote
Clearly you didn't even read my case on Blair.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #224) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:54 am

You were just talking about not answering things...
In post 1357, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1355, osuka wrote:
In post 1354, LicketyQuickety wrote:
dude what

90% of your case is the change in vote
Clearly you didn't even read my case on Blair.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (isolation #225) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:55 am

VOTE: osuka

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #226) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:56 am

In post 1365, osuka wrote:Those of you who are scum, good job getting my wagon to this point

Those of you who are town, please get in your head that you evidently can’t read me
Your content sucks. Are you even trying at this point?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #227) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:58 am

In post 1362, Blair wrote:Stop lying about me saying I wanted to consolidate wagons to include osuka. I have been townreading osuka all along and never once said I wanted osuka in the lynchpool. I have said the opposite repeatedly. You are being deliberately obtuse because you think this will somehow get your case off life-support.
In post 1245, Blair wrote:Please be advised we are wagoning CSF, NDMath, and Osuka.
In post 1143, Blair wrote:If osuka is scum we should lynch him tomorrow, I enjoy his posts.
You were saying?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (isolation #228) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:00 am

In post 1368, osuka wrote:
In post 1366, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1365, osuka wrote:Those of you who are scum, good job getting my wagon to this point

Those of you who are town, please get in your head that you evidently can’t read me
Your content sucks. Are you even trying at this point?
Not really
K, then get lynched.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #229) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:02 am

In post 1370, osuka wrote:Quick, why do you prefer lynching me over your other scum reads?
Because you have a wagon on you and the others don't.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (isolation #230) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:04 am

In post 1375, Blair wrote:kind of feels
You're basically saying that you hard defended osuka by saying "kind of"???

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (isolation #231) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:41 am

In post 1390, Blair wrote:That would fit pretty well with the whole "I'm surrounded by idiots" mood. (Which could also be an act, of course)
That's not how I am reading it. I am reading it as he gave up after I made a good point about how he is Scum.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (isolation #232) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:47 am

In post 1392, Blair wrote:Which post of yours, specifically, do you believe would have caused scum!osuka to give up?
In post 278, osuka wrote:
In post 273, LicketyQuickety wrote:No. I'm saying his stance on me doesn't seem like he actually SRs me. He MIGHT be doing this for personal reasons. I won't rule that out. But I just don't think he thinks I am Scum here. I think he might have gotten upset that I said he wasn't doing anything and took it out on me if he's Town here, but ultimately, he just doesn't actually BELIEVE that I am Scum. That's what I have a problem with.
please let me know whenever youre done reading my fucking mind
In post 273, LicketyQuickety wrote:Personally, I don't think he is deranged enough to self harm himself because I generally see him more as a sadist than a masochist, which leans me in the direction that he is Scum.
this is the first accurate statement youve made about me in this thread so far

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #233) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 10:57 am

In post 1394, Blair wrote:... He gave up because you called him a sadist? :|
What doesn't make sense for you? His reaction is pretty demotivating from his perspective given his content after that. I don't see a clearer thing that shows the drop in him not caring.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #234) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:05 am

In post 1174, osuka wrote:
In post 1164, Truth wrote:
In post 1078, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1000, osuka wrote:how the fuck is mafia supposed to know you're mason? mafia has no setup knowledge other than their own roles

you seem to gravely misunderstand some very core concepts of this game
If he is in fact a mason, it's pretty natural to assume that mafia would know he's town and therefore likely not lying about being a
mason
of all things

I still like the Osuka vote, none of his latest bursts of post felt all that town and this one was really bad shade-for-sake-of-shade
Do you think osuka could be making sure I'm actually a mason and not lying in that post? Like he's mafia and wants to kill me if I'm a mason but wants to keep questioning me just to make sure. I think this another reason to think he is mafia.
This is such a dense post that it hurts

I think hypotheticals are a little too much for you to handle right now, so for the first part of the post assume I’m town and for the second, assume I’m scum.

Let’s start with town. How am I lying in that post? What am I trying to accomplish? Why am I doing any of what I’m doing in that post?

Now, assume I’m scum. How am I not lying in that post? If I wanted to kill you, why wouldn’t I just do it since you keep claiming mason anyway? If I
did
want to make sure you’re mason, how is that post supposed to accomplish that? Why would I “keep questioning to make sure” when I know for a fact that that line of questioning has diminishing returns (i.e., we’re all as sure as we’re gonna be about your claim, however sure that is, until someone else claims mason or we get a revealing flip, neither of which is going to happen d1) and I’d only be exposing myself for no reason?

You seem to have a very shallow understanding or how scum plays the game
This is the first effort post osuka puts in after the point I called him out based on my psychoanalysis read and this is actually a pretty good point. He's also said other things that I think lean in the direction I think he's Town since doing a bit of an ISO so I'm going back to Blair, but I could go to Truth as an alternative since I am really starting to doubt the validity of a miller mason, which Blair doesn't actually make any comments on.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1405 (isolation #235) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:44 am

In post 1400, Blair wrote:
In post 1398, LicketyQuickety wrote:I am really starting to doubt the validity of a miller mason, which Blair doesn't actually make any comments on.
I have commented on it:
In post 1283, Blair wrote:
In post 1276, LicketyQuickety wrote:Why would Blair, a 10 year vet, be perfectly okay with a miller mason claim?
Because we are not lynching the mason claim today.

As for why I haven't "poked around" with the claim, Truth has said too much about it already, and it's been poked enough for today.
Which is all that really needs to be said today.
Which is completely ignoring the fact that it's a miller mason claim.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (isolation #236) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:46 am

In post 1406, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think it’s indicative of scum!Osuka how he’s been L-1 and L-2 yet isn’t lynched.

@Popopo
@Mavsfan

Where do you two stand on this?
I kinda want to strangle you for not really taking anything I am saying into consideration.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #237) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:51 pm

I am pretty sure Glitch just totally redeemed themselves.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #238) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:53 pm

Also, popp and Blair are Scummy as shit and I might actually vote Cat at this point given no wagon develops on popo, Blair, or Truth.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1438 (isolation #239) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:00 pm

In post 1435, Blair wrote:Quick will somehow find this scummy even though he's been screaming about me asking to consolidate onto CSF for fifty billion pages.
If I was saying you need to consolidate to Cat, you would have a point, but I never said anything even remotely close to that, so you don't really have a point at all.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1450 (isolation #240) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:11 pm

In post 1444, Blair wrote:
In post 1438, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1435, Blair wrote:Quick will somehow find this scummy even though he's been screaming about me asking to consolidate onto CSF for fifty billion pages.
If I was saying you need to consolidate to Cat, you would have a point, but I never said anything even remotely close to that, so you don't really have a point at all.
I'm pointing out that I have a well documented progression on this topic, and your awareness of said progression is also well documented.
That doesn't actually mean you can put words in my mouth.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #241) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:19 pm

In post 1452, Blair wrote:
In post 1450, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1444, Blair wrote:
In post 1438, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I'm pointing out that I have a well documented progression on this topic, and your awareness of said progression is also well documented.
That doesn't actually mean you can put words in my mouth.
Thank goodness I didn't.

I made a prediction. I didn't say you had already said it. :lol:
You said I was forcing you to vote Cat when I never even barely inferred that you should do that. Use your own POV for what you do, not mine. I really really hate it when people assume a POV other than their own. Like, from YOUR perspective, sure, your forced to vote Cat, but that's NOT AT ALL what
I
am saying. Don't do that, it's really sleazy, lazy, and disingenuous.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (isolation #242) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:20 pm

In post 1456, Blair wrote:For some reason you and Quick have transformed this into a magical narrative where Blair mind-controls the entire thread into only voting for NDMath or CSF - even though I only gave that dichotomy as justification for my own vote.
Actually, you put yourself in that position given you can't even keep to a self contained honest narrative.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #243) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:26 pm

In post 1461, Blair wrote:
In post 1458, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1456, Blair wrote:For some reason you and Quick have transformed this into a magical narrative where Blair mind-controls the entire thread into only voting for NDMath or CSF - even though I only gave that dichotomy as justification for my own vote.
Actually, you put yourself in that position given you can't even keep to a self contained honest narrative.
I'll admit it's pretty hard to maintain an honest narrative when you keep blatantly lying about my posts - almost as if you know no one reads giant shouty all-caps walls so no one will notice.
You're so full of shit. I'm never moving my vote D1.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #244) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:30 pm

In post 1464, Blair wrote:Here's what happened:

I subbed in.

I voted for you.

Norwe said something akin to "That's fine but you should really just help us lynch NDMath"

I responded that I was ok with NDMath and CSF being the competing wagons for the day.
You should never have reads that fast.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #245) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:30 pm

In post 1465, Blair wrote:
In post 1462, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1461, Blair wrote:
In post 1458, LicketyQuickety wrote:
I'll admit it's pretty hard to maintain an honest narrative when you keep blatantly lying about my posts - almost as if you know no one reads giant shouty all-caps walls so no one will notice.
You're so full of shit. I'm never moving my vote D1.
Oh no. :roll:

I've pointed out over and over and over again where you have blatantly lied and misrepresented my posts. You can disagree on if the term "lie" is fair or not, I guess, but you can't pretend I just pulled this out of thin air. Check our dual iso. I've been saying this for a long while now.
You've repeatedly proven that you are not to be trusted. I have no incentive to believe anything you say for how dishonest you are showing my view to be.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #246) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:33 pm

In post 1468, Blair wrote:Then stop talking to me.

Seriously.

I'm 1000% done. Vote me for the rest of the game. Just stop being obnoxious.
Start by giving an honest view of what I say and maybe I will consider voting someone else D2.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (isolation #247) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:36 pm

In post 1470, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1464, Blair wrote:
In post 1459, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I admit I don't think you ever said we needed to end the day on me & NDMath, which is why I haven't further prosecuted this point.

I did have the impression that you wanted to end the day with these wagons at the time though.
Here's what happened:

I subbed in.

I voted for you.

Norwe said something akin to "That's fine but you should really just help us lynch NDMath"

I responded that I was ok with NDMath and CSF being the competing wagons for the day.

Since then other people have jumped in and screamed at me that I'm an anti-town psychopath for implying we should even be considering competing wagons yet (while suspiciously not pushing Norwe for giving me the impression we were ready for that in the first place).
Norway has been in the game from the beginning and engaged with multiple people by the time you replaced in though.

Meanwhile you replaced in and had read a bunch of content, so I expected you to need some more time to get your bearings first if that makes sense

I don't think your two situations are exactly the same thing
When I pressed Blair on them not being caught up, then completely ignored that I even said that. I don't think Blair was actually caught up when they entered the game because it takes literally 3 seconds to type, "I caught up before I subbed in."

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #248) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:42 pm

In post 1473, Blair wrote:Norwe suggested the situation was that it was time to settle on something.
Yeah, but you pushed it. Norway says a lot of things, not all of which should be taken seriously. I don't really care what Norway said that influenced your behavior, I care about YOUR BEHAVIOR.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #249) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:43 pm

In post 1473, Blair wrote:Quick has been throwing shade at me (not just game-related, "maybe this is scummy" shade - actual personal shade) persistently - even when I'm having unrelated conversations with other players, he's still taking pot-shots at me. It's tiring.
You want to quote where I have done that?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #250) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:56 pm

In post 1477, Glitch wrote:
@Norway
- In addition to the case I made that CSF's vote on osuka is bullshit with terrible reasoning, why do you -- when you are wishy-washy on your read of CSF and don't fully trust that CSF has the town's best interest at heart -- immediately move your vote to osuka like this? You follows Cat's vote which was cast because Nauci made a
"~good argument~"
against osuka and yet all along you've read Nauci as scum. If you don't think CSF has the town's best interest in mind, and if you're not sure if CSF has the town's best interest in mind, why would you follow both of them onto voting osuka whose iso reads out confusing and null AF? Genuine question and open to having had missed a discussion on this or being wrong here but this didn't sit well with me. You've been my top TR this whole game and I like your genuine hunt, but this confused me.
In post 1038, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't explicitly townread CSF as strongly as my other townreads.
In post 1148, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1147, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: osuka

I think I prefer this over Glitch, who I'm not sure isn't just new town who scumreads people for not explaining reads.

Mainly sheeping Nauci's metacase tbh. I also think him forgetting to use his vote is scum indicative
You convinced me.
VOTE: Osuka
I think Cat is Town and I am starting to think you are just misguided Town.

My reads are changing so I see zero reason to end the day at this point.

Some changes to my reads:

Glitch might be Town here.
osuka is probably Town.
I was Null on Cat, but I am starting to think Cat is Town as well.
Norway is dropping in my TRs because something's gotta give.
GL currently Null

Same reads:

Blair is Scum
ND is Town
Looker is Null
Nauci is Null-Scum
mav is Town
popo is Scum

Bonus category that I don't know if it has changed or not:

Truth is probably Scum

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #251) » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:30 pm

In post 1482, Truth wrote:I was even voting for po for a long time earlier and you also think he's mafia.
Why should I care about this?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #252) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:31 pm

Game has stalled. Intent to hammer.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #253) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 1:35 pm

You have 12 hours to claim.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (isolation #254) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:05 pm

In post 1521, popopopopopopo wrote:He claimed already bub
He quote it.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #255) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:06 pm

VOTE: osuka

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #256) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:12 pm

Who is your biggest Scumspect?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1529 (isolation #257) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:15 pm

In post 1528, osuka wrote:i honestly cannot wrap my head around truth being townie. some of his decisions are extremely questionable
I agree, but nobody wants to lynch there because he said he was mason.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1534 (isolation #258) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:17 pm

What about Blair?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #259) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:19 pm

In post 1536, osuka wrote:i'm ambivalent about blair. on one hand, she is very reasonable and makes good points.

the wifom is that she seemed pretty confident i was town (which i am), so that could mean she's mafia. but then, if she were, why would she expose herself like that? she gets no towncred, because even if she tries to play the "i defended osuka" card, someone points out what i'm typing right now and it all goes out the window
You don't think she can make "reasonable points" as Scum?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #260) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:20 pm

In post 1539, osuka wrote:
In post 1526, LicketyQuickety wrote:Who is your biggest Scumspect?
In post 1527, osuka wrote:you're among them
though on second thought i dont know if quick engages me post-hammer to ask questions like these. maybe not? who knows
Well, you've never seen my Scum game, so...

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1543 (isolation #261) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:22 pm

In post 1542, osuka wrote:
In post 1540, LicketyQuickety wrote:
though on second thought i dont know if quick engages me post-hammer to ask questions like these. maybe not? who knows
i have it in good faith that i'm seeing it right now
Nope. Not Scum this game.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #262) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:24 pm

In post 1544, osuka wrote:
In post 1543, LicketyQuickety wrote:
ah then this solves it

sorry i suspected you
Pretty sure that's the first time I've seen you apologize all game. Are you being cheeky or what?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #263) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:26 pm

In post 1546, osuka wrote:
In post 1545, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1544, osuka wrote:
In post 1543, LicketyQuickety wrote:
ah then this solves it

sorry i suspected you
Pretty sure that's the first time I've seen you apologize all game. Are you being cheeky or what?
what the fuck do you think
IDK. You're dead so there's no reason to tell you I'm Town?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #264) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:28 pm

In post 1549, osuka wrote:
In post 1548, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1546, osuka wrote:IDK. You're dead so there's no reason to tell you I'm Town?
??????????????????????
You have pretty much zero influence on things at this point. Also this sudden flair up is weird, but I think you are Town.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1551 (isolation #265) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:29 pm

In post 1550, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1549, osuka wrote:
In post 1548, LicketyQuickety wrote:IDK. You're dead so there's no reason to tell you I'm Town?
??????????????????????
You have pretty much zero influence on things at this point. Also this sudden flair up is weird, but I think you are Town.
Ebwop

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1573 (isolation #266) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:40 am

In post 1454, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1451, Blair wrote:
In post 1150, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:It was also premature to be deciding which wagons we were going to end the day with considering Blair only replaced into the game like less than 24 hrs and hadn't had time to interact with me or ND afaict
I mean, I wasn't telling people, "Today's wagons should be between osuka and NDMath!"

I wasn't saying today's wagons should have between osuka vs anyone
at all

That's a big part of my argument, and you're stripping some of the nuance from it.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #267) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:45 am

In post 1249, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1246, Blair wrote:Quick, if you want more quality content before the phase ends, start producing it. All of your recent posts have been petty barbs, not game solving - maybe that's why the game feels stalled.
I'm questioning your bull shit. Isn't that content? You seem easy peezy with ending the day when you probably are not even caught up and probably don't have a firm grasp on the game yet. Do you just want D1 to end so you can get caught up? That would be lazy. Please explain how ending the day when content is still being produced is Pro-Town, thanks. If not, demonstrate at what point the game starts to give diminishing returns OUTSIDE of the actual content producing diminishing returns.

Note: You'll never be able to give a good showing here like this if all you want to do is fight content by producing shit content.

My lead on you is content. If you don't care for me to have a good beat on you, then by all means, end the day. If you have nothing to hide, however, then limiting content when it's still being produced is one part stupid and one part Scummy until proven otherwise.

Now, I've given you reasons for why it's better to keep going. Here's another reason: Getting slots like ND to produce more content so we can get a better read on slots that don't post that often benefits Town immensely. So at this point we can drop all the extra content produced by the active players and only look at the content produced by the less active players and still call it an overall win. But for some reason, you are content to just lynch those slots because you feel you have a good enough grasp of those slots as a whole? I don't think you are fully caught up yet so this would be a pretty contradictory stance from you. I still want to see more from ND and Looker especially, and that's even barring my SR of Glitch which no one really wants to vote for who knows what reason. If trajectory serves right, one of those slots will end up Town telling with more content and we can get a better look at what to do in future days with better, more substantial content from these less active players. So tell me, why is it really you want to end the day early?
In post 1276, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1260, Blair wrote:What makes you think I care if you vote me right now?

Stop trying to start a flame war. Anyone who believes I haven't responded to what you're saying only needs to scroll up. I have been abundantly clear that I think the osuka wagon is on town and spooled up suspiciously quickly, the NDMath wagon is reasonable, and CSF is likely scum.

Norwe I still lean town on, but his role in the osuka wagon gives me pause.

Quick is probably town but definitely not playing to his win condition at the moment, he has some axe to grind and that's fine but I'm done with him until something relevant comes up because his replies to me are 10% content 90% personal attacks. And that's being generous.
GLITCH!!!

You said NOTHING about GLITCH!!! The Scummiest person in the game right now!!!

Your discredit shows you have ulterior motives AND you HAVEN'T actually addressed a single point I have made. Instead, you have sidestepped the issue completely.

You made zero mention on how caught up you are, you made zero mention of keeping the game going based on getting better reads on inactive slots, zero argument for how there are diminishing returns on the gamestate when content isn't in a state of diminishing returns.

You also have VERY LITTLE to show for your read on Cat considering you are ready to consolidate wagons for lynch. I've demonstrated Glitch's case on Cat is right shit. You are just pushing the "second to best counter wagon". Cat's content is GOOD. I wouldn't lynch that slot today and I don't think if you are Town that you would be pushing that slot either. They truthfully have better content then you do in this game.

You have altogether completely stopped Scum hunting OR you were never Scum hunting in the first place. You SAY you don't want to end the Day early, but when I press you on this, you try and turn it around on me and say I shouldn't care about ending the Day early. And this reasoning is based on some pretty shitty assumptions about how I play this game based on where I have played??? Get your head examined because this is borderline retarded. I've been here since 2015 and I magically care about the game producing information overload based on me playing on MU and other sites with 48 hour phases where there are a lot more Posts/Hour? Go back and read that last sentence again with the knowledge that those sites rarely if ever actually end day early regardless of how much content is actually produced in them D1. I know it and Blair knows it due to her familiarity with MU: Those sites with 48 hour Day phases almost always feel like there isn't enough content to make an informed lynch on D1. And I can't stress this enough... BLAIR KNOWS that games with 48 hour phases need all the help they can get on D1 to produce content. So IF Blair is assuming that I come from those sites, then Blair knows that I would literally NEVER be in favor of ending D1 early. AND Blair has had every opportunity to tell me and the rest of the game that consolidating wagons doesn't mean we are actually ending the day. But Blair remains quiet on that because she knows that when you consolidate wagons too early it's almost always on Town.

SO NO, THAT'S NOT ACTUALLY AN ANSWER TO WHAT I WAS INQUIRING ABOUT.

Blairs push on Cat is beyond horrible - especially when Cat has demonstrated a high level of competence for their reads and the development there in.

Also, BLAIR SAID NOTHING OF GLITCH WHO IS OBJECTIVELY THE SCUMMIEST PERSON IN THE GAME! Why? Their reasons for voting Cat are as smelly as Gehenna and when pressed on this, they double down and don't reevaluate, their initial vote on me felt like newb Town, but it was literally so bad that they had to say, "oops, did I do that?" None of the reasons that Glitch has given for their SRs and votes have even been with a competent understanding of the game we call Mafia which is literally the only reason people are NOT voting there. Because people think it's TSTBS. Guess what? Some people really ARE that bad at this game that they would give reasons that are not even valid to vote someone and when proven wrong they literally just stop posting. You can't make this up! People are literally thinking to themselves, "There is no way they are that bad as Scum that they would give those reasons and stick with them." But they are actually that bad. Anyone with a Mafia IQ of 85 could be able to tell you that Glitch is never getting NKed.

Which brings me to the real meat of this story.. Why exactly IS Blair content with the gamestate and doesn't mind consolidating wagons while they are not caught up? It's because Scum are currently in control of the game. Upon reflection, Truth is probably Scum with Blair. Blair hasn't weighed in at all on Truth's claim and that means that Blair feels perfectly fine with the claim. Why would Blair, a 10 year vet, be perfectly okay with a miller mason claim? Wouldn't you expect Blair to at the very least do a bit of poking around with that claim to get some sort of way to measure how the claim stacks up on it's own? Oh, wait, Blair isn't caught up in this game at all. So why exactly do they feel perfectly comfortable with trying to get a wagon on Cat, who has demonstrated a level of competence of this game that Glitch couldn't dream of? This whole, "This is fine" montra that Blair has found themselves in shows a distinct apathy that is just prevalent enough to push to end the Day while not really feeling like they actually need to push SRs. This sort of, "let's get ready to end the day.. I know Cat has good content, but I honestly just want to consolidate wagons so we don't have to worry about no-lynching." Meanwhile, Norway keeps getting Scummier and Scummier with every post. He got a lot of rope for his tunnel on GL, but now that GL has demonstrated pretty clear Town mindset I am wondering if Norway was simply putting up a strong front so he would get TR on D1 so he can push his weight around later in the game with the understanding that people are not going to change their first blush impressions of them as being too bold to be Scum. At first, Norway was sheeping me in a pretty obvious way. Now that I have him as solid Town he starts to seriously deviate from my reads when he KNOWS I have some pretty potent early game TRs. It also makes sense that he would try and make a splash and get an early TR from me so he doesn't have to worry about me calling for his lynch when there is a claim and a CC outside of himself and I still am calling for his lynch. This happened exactly as I have stated it in our last completed game together. Another option is that osuka is Scum and Blair is trying to distract from a wagon on osuka without actually overtly saying they think osuka is Scum. That would mean Blair is chainsawing Cat at this point which seems to be the most rational motive for Blair at this point.

TL;DR: It makes sense that Blair is totally fine with consolidating the wagons and ending the Day at this point because as Scum she would know her Scum buddies are in no real danger and Blair wants to keep it that way. That leads me to thinking Cat is most certainly Town based on Blair chainsawing Cat to try and get a shot at lynching a good Town player D1 instead of Scummy Scum fuck osuka who admits I have a pretty rock solid case against him at this point and his content has dropped severely since I gave my psychoanalytic read on him. I also have outside reasons for suspecting Norway as he initially was sheeping me hard but then ended up having pretty much the exact opposite reads that I have. Glitch remains someone I would lynch if for nothing else then to see who if anyone else would vote there given there are very reasonable motives to get that slot out of the game as Town.

P-Edit: Blair was saying to consolidate wagons to Cat, osuka, and ND. Suddenly Blair has a change of heart for literally zero reason stated whatsoever. This is Scum and I hope people can see that.

Blair clearly couldn't kill me because it would lead directly to her. However, Cat might have left crumbs on who they were going to try and protect and it seems likely it was between Glitch and Blair. Also, given the PRs that have flipped, I am pretty sure us having a Cop as well as Masons is right out.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #268) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:48 am

NVM. I thought Loyal was something different. Never been one much for setup Spec...

However, it's pretty clear that we have a vig, so I think Truth's claim is bullshit.

I still think Blair and Glitch have a good shot at being Scum, but there is literally zero room for a Cop if we already know about 3 PRs in this game. That means Truth needs to die.

VOTE: Truth

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1584 (isolation #269) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:15 am

In post 1583, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I do not want to do Truth today.
Wut? Why not?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #270) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:25 am

In post 1585, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why would a mafia fake claim mason early day 1?
Why would Town? There's less reason to do it as Town then there is as Scum. As Scum, you can rolefish, prevent yourself from getting lynched that Day and just say you did it for "reactions" D2. I don't buy it. It's a bull shit claim.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #271) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:31 am

In post 1587, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Just as there is little reason for town there is little reason for scum.
You need to think as a newbie, not a crack mafia player. Newb!town would think it’s a good idea while newb!scum wouldn’t even consider the possibility of fucking fake claiming "mason miller".
Try to think a little bit clever lmao. Lynching Truth would be playing right into scums hands of forcing his mason teammate to claim.
If he's Scum, he's just pretending to be a newbie. Stop being bad. There's no reason for a newbie Town to claim there.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #272) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:35 am

In post 1594, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Truth. No. I think more they wanted you to live because they saw bigger targets such as GuiltyLion.
You think it's more likely that Town have a vig, a Doc, 2 (at least) masons, and a cop? Please. You are probably Scum defending him so hard.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #273) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:06 am

You guys are just cementing my position.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #274) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:07 am

In post 1606, popopopopopopo wrote:i dont think we can speculate to setup after 2 flips, most any roles are still possibilities here
Tell me... Where have I called you Town? Why should I listen to anything you say?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (isolation #275) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:18 am

In post 1609, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don’t mind this for now actually.
Ah. These are the sort of Scum posts I expect from you.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #276) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:27 am

In post 1611, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Sure. But keep in mind i have a plan. So don’t go acting like i planned what i’ll do later based on later developments. I just want to see what happens without putting my cards on the table early.
That's pretty BS.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #277) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:30 am

In post 1613, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You have no idea what you’re even talking about do you?
Moar Scum posting.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #278) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:42 am

In post 1580, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Popopo, i FOS you based on these current flips and your play yesterday.
You didn't really engage with popo in a meaningful way at all yesterday. That's on top of pushing for an osuka lynch and trying to end Day early. But I at least believe that you are right popo is Scum.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (isolation #279) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:50 am

In post 1617, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1616, LicketyQuickety wrote:But I at least believe that you are right popo is Scum.
So you believe something incredibly stupid like me/Truth are scum and i’m bussing scum!Popopopo? Just calling it now so you don’t embarass yourself. That’s not correct. I’ve got a specific guilty on Popopo and that’s why i think he is a 10 times better lynch than Truth today.
Why did you investigate popo?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (isolation #280) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:08 am

There's an even night something, and odd night Doc, a cop, a vig, and at least 2 masons one of them being miller? I think not.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #281) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:14 am

Yeah, except you being Cop confirms Truth's claim and that's just bull shit based on there already being an odd night Doc and a vig in the game. There's an off hand chance it's a PGO, but unless someone claims that, I think it's pretty clear there is no cop in this game which means both you and Truth are lying.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #282) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:26 am

In post 1627, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So much for "scum will night kill me on day 1 because my reads are so fucking good" Quick.
You’re in for a reality check bro.
I never said I would be NKed N1 for my reads. You did.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #283) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:32 am

In post 1629, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1157, LicketyQuickety wrote:When I get killed N1, please look at who I said was Scum and who I said was Town.
But you did say you would be killed N1.
Yeah, I should have been.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1633 (isolation #284) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:57 am

Actually, it makes sense that Truth is SK.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (isolation #285) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:09 am

In post 1382, Blair wrote:
In post 1379, GuiltyLion wrote:Blair I'm less interested in the discussion around what your osuka read is and when it was expressed, I see your point that Quick is misrepping/misunderstanding you and you're right that you've consistently been against an osuka lynch.

What I want to know in greater detail is
why
. What specifically from osuka is pointing you to the conclusion that he's not scum here? From what I gather from your posts, it seems to be largely a gamestate thing - you don't like the people voting him and you're skeptical that the leading wagon is on scum right now. I see the value in putting some stock into game state based reasoning, but I really don't think anything in osuka's ISO indicates town and I want to know if you have good reasons based on his own play for thinking he's a bad lynch.
Partly gamestate, as you've said. (The wagon spooled up too easily, in my opinion)

Partly his behavior. As I said earlier, he keeps allowing himself to get baited into pointless slapfights with poor optics. Scum know the optics are bad, and are more likely to take the "high road" and try to give the benefit of the doubt - townies don't care about the optics (because they know they're town and that anyone scumreading them for this is just wrong) and are more tempted to dive headlong into calling stupid posts... well... stupid.
Norway is doing a gambit. Truth is probably SK, and this (^) was a bad answer to GL. I don't feel like talking about why, but yeah, it was.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #286) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:17 am

In post 1646, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1644, LicketyQuickety wrote:Truth is probably SK
There is no SK in this setup as confirmed by the mod.
False.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1654 (isolation #287) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:22 am

Gunsmiths don't even spot miller as guilty, bro. What's the point of a miller mason if mason is already a named Townie?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #288) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:22 am

Faction implies multiple people. SK fits in "Normal" guidlines.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #289) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:23 am

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1659 (isolation #290) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:25 am

In post 1657, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1654, LicketyQuickety wrote:Gunsmiths don't even spot miller as guilty, bro. What's the point of a miller mason if mason is already a named Townie?
The miller part of the miller mason is a red herring meant to make people FALSELY believe this setup has a cop.
That's just WIFOM bro. Why are you hard defending Truth so bad?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #291) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:25 am

In post 1658, NorwegianboyEE wrote:There is exactly ONE anti-town faction. (The mafia)
If we had mafia + SK there would be TWO anti-town factions.

Do you understand how the game works now?
Check the link I provided. SK isn't a faction because a faction is a TEAM of the same ALIGNMENT.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #292) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:31 am

In post 1661, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1659, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1657, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1654, LicketyQuickety wrote:Gunsmiths don't even spot miller as guilty, bro. What's the point of a miller mason if mason is already a named Townie?
The miller part of the miller mason is a red herring meant to make people FALSELY believe this setup has a cop.
That's just WIFOM bro. Why are you hard defending Truth so bad?
I'm not even going to respond to you anymore due to the colossal headaches i'm getting just from trying to understand how your mind works.
Keep doing whatever you do. I don't need you to have scum!Popopo lynched. You're literally the only player here that is unable to understand basic logic as opposed to following your own lunacy.

This is a cover up for Truth's terrible play.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (isolation #293) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:35 am

P-Edit: Yes @MOD, please confirm this is a normal game without SK.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (isolation #294) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:38 am

@MOD,

Please confirm or deny that Miller Mason fits with Normal Guid lLines.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #295) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:00 pm

Blair, I reread a lot of the thread and I think you end up looking a lot more Townie on a reread.

That said, I DO have this kinda tin foil theory that Truth and Norway are both lying but going to bus popo for Town cred.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #296) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:05 pm

In post 1681, Blair wrote:Do you think Norwe is a scum-Gunsmith? Because if he's just outright fake claiming then that was an improbable guess.
I think Truth screwed the pooch by claiming mason miller and now Scum it trying to think of something to figure out a way out of it.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #297) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:19 pm

In post 1684, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 1678, Blair wrote:Also: Why use one of your two shots on Night 1?
I'm a vig i shoot
Why did you claim VT then?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #298) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:41 pm

In post 1694, Looker wrote:Osuka's dead and this moves popopo up
How so?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #299) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:44 pm

If popo is getting vigged, then I think we should lynch blair.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #300) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:44 pm

If Truth is getting vigged.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #301) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:33 pm

In post 1709, Blair wrote:I did start with NDMath until Quick scum slipped.
All the response I need to this: :lol:

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1719 (isolation #302) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:55 pm

In post 1668, Blair wrote:
In post 1660, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1658, NorwegianboyEE wrote:There is exactly ONE anti-town faction. (The mafia)
If we had mafia + SK there would be TWO anti-town factions.

Do you understand how the game works now?
Check the link I provided. SK isn't a faction because a faction is a TEAM of the same ALIGNMENT.
From the "Normal" wiki page:
The game should have at least one Mafia or Werewolf group (of at least two members). In mini games (at most 13 players), there must be exactly one such group, with no third parties.
Mini Normals don't have third parties.
Why are you lying, Blair?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #303) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:08 pm

In post 1671, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 1663, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Deimos Please confirm this game do not have a SK.
No third parties, as per normal guidelines:
mafiascum wiki wrote:The game should have at least one Mafia or Werewolf group (of at least two members). In mini games (at most 13 players), there must be exactly one such group, with no third parties.
@MOD, what do you mean SK doesn't fit in Normal games?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (isolation #304) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:18 pm

I'm not sure what you are arguing about.

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mini_Normal

AFAIK, there's no disclaimer that SK cannot be Mafia.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #305) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:36 pm

In post 1728, Blair wrote:You're arguing that there is a Mafia-aligned Serial Killer?

Serial Killer is explicitly third-party in Normal games.
Then why does it say on one page that SK is "Normal" while the mod says it is not? Is the Mod just saying that for this game or what? If so, we can confirm popo as Vig. Else, we can't.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #306) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:44 pm

In post 1730, Blair wrote:
In post 1729, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1728, Blair wrote:You're arguing that there is a Mafia-aligned Serial Killer?

Serial Killer is explicitly third-party in Normal games.
Then why does it say on one page that SK is "Normal" while the mod says it is not? Is the Mod just saying that for this game or what? If so, we can confirm popo as Vig. Else, we can't.
The mod said there can't be a Serial Killer in this game (a Mini) per the Normal Guidelines.

The mod is welcome to come repeat himself here but this is getting ridiculous. All you have to do is read the portion of the wiki page that we both quoted to understand this.

Serial Killers are Normal, but because they are third parties they can only be used in Large Normals.
You know.. I am going to go back and check to see if you (or someone else) corrected me for Mini Normal 2141. I hope someone corrected me there because it makes it look like you were trying to get me to look Scummy while preemptively voting me if not.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (isolation #307) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 3:54 pm

This isn't likely to sell anyone on Blair!Scum, but I think it's worth pointing out that I made a reference to SK in my first game with Blair and she didn't point out the SK thing then; no one did.

viewtopic.php?p=11821345#p11821345

I would also like Blair to detail how I Scum slipped. Pretty much every time I have seen someone say someone Scum slipped It's been totally wrong. I don't actually think much of slips. It's mostly just hearsay.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (isolation #308) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:25 pm

In post 1735, Blair wrote:When you referred to my plan, you referred to it as "Popo gets vigged." I believe this was a Freudian slip - because you already know Popo is lying, and therefore he will be vigged if we follow my plan.
That's... really weak considering I corrected myself in my next post.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (isolation #309) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:26 pm

Oh, I also semi think if Truth was Scum he would be posting in the Scum PT which would mean there would be no reason for Truth to "pick up" the EoD mod post.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #310) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:31 pm

In post 1747, Dunnstral wrote:
LicketyQuickety wrote:Oh, I also semi think if Truth was Scum he would be posting in the Scum PT which would mean there would be no reason for Truth to "pick up" the EoD mod post.
...But if he's town, he has a mason pt right. So does this argument make sense?
That's an excellent point. I am slow. Low processing speed. So it's a wash.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #311) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:40 pm

@Blair, yes, I am voting Truth because I don't think much of "slips" (in air quotes).

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #312) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:51 pm

In post 1738, Dunnstral wrote:Let vig shoot at popopo if he's fake claiming. And if he's not shot we know he's vig
I agree with this. I don't think knowing who popo directs his kill towards actually helps Town as much as it informs Scum where to rolestop (if that's a think here, and it might be).

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1758 (isolation #313) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:57 pm

Alien, whatever. Or Skum could have JK or any number of things that make it bad to direct the popo NK.

Let popo shoot where he wants. Now that I know SK isn't in any way possible in this setup, I feel pretty good about popo being Town baring Norway also being Town. Else, we don't actually know if there is an actual vig in the game, but I can't think of any roles Scum would have that would give them an extra NK. Only thing I can think of is that popo is Scum PGO, but that's a weird role unless we have a lot of power in this game, which is totally possible.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #314) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:04 pm

Okay, time to take a break. Going to attempt that, but honestly something riled me and not sure what. I can sleep, been awake for a while. Still, something's keeping me up and not sure what.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #315) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:41 am

In post 1788, Blair wrote:Why double down on the idea of an unlimited shot killing role after an uncountered 2-shot claim?
Because I wanted to make sure there was
no possibility
of there being SK in this game. Suddenly when I want to make sure of something, that makes me Scummy, apparently.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #316) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:43 am

In post 1806, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1804, Blair wrote:No one wanted to follow my plan, so here we are.
Yeah, because your plan sucked.
It did. It really really doesn't make sense to direct the NK of the Vig and you really really should know better than that.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #317) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:50 am

In post 1825, Blair wrote:You were finally convinced with... the exact same sentence from the wiki that both myself and the mod quoted in the first place. I think the "make sure" part was accomplished already.
Mods do make errors sometimes and you know they do because you have been playing long enough.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1828 (isolation #318) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:51 am

In post 1826, Blair wrote:Good thing I was only directing the night kill of a fake vig, then.
Except if you are Mafia and Truth is Town it makes perfect sense to direct the kill there.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #319) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:53 am

In post 1826, Blair wrote:
In post 1824, LicketyQuickety wrote:It really really doesn't make sense to direct the NK of the Vig and you really really should know better than that.
Good thing I was only directing the night kill of a fake vig, then.

As in, forcing scum to kill where we want them to kill to prove their fake claim? You seem to have left the part where I knew he was lying out of your calculus.

... Or have you? You didn't actually vote for me for this awful plan until after I claimed. Hm. :thinking:
You know, if you didn't come across so pompous and self centered all the time my reasons for SRing you every game would probably go down drastically.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (isolation #320) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:56 am

In post 1830, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Is this the hill you want to die on Quick? I don't think i've ever seen a mini normal with a serial killer. In fact, i think it's explicitly stated it's not NORMAL. Only for large games is it acceptable to include a third faction.
I believe I have played Mini Normals with SKs in them. I would also point you to the fact no one corrected me in the last mini normal where I brought up someone I was SRing could be SK. *looks at Blair*

But no, my point is no longer that there must be a SK in the game. I dropped that last night. My point is that what Blair is calling Scummy from me falls well within my Town meta as Nauci could very well confirm if she wanted to.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1835 (isolation #321) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:57 am

In post 1833, Blair wrote:
In post 1831, LicketyQuickety wrote:You know, if you didn't come across so pompous and self centered all the time my reasons for SRing you every game would probably go down drastically.
I take this as an admission that your scumreads are, like I have been saying in all of our games for a while now, personal rather than factual. Noted.

Also: (irony)
The thing is, being pompous and self centered goes along really well with people who are genuinely good at Scum and as such, I find that particular trait pretty hard to TR.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (isolation #322) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:04 am

In post 1837, Blair wrote:
In post 1835, LicketyQuickety wrote:The thing is, being pompous and self centered goes along really well with people who are genuinely good at Scum and as such, I find that particular trait pretty hard to TR.
How pompous and self centered would someone need to be in order to suggest that the way they particularly scumhunt should change a person's entire line of behavior as a player going forward?
I don't actually understand what you are saying here.

It's mostly just that I have a gripe with people who prioritize their Scum game over their Town game. You've demonstrated that you don't really care to play "fair" and/or "honestly" which are also traits that people who prioritize their Scum game over their Town game tend to exhibit.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #323) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:05 am

In post 1836, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So you are very good at scum Quick? Noted.
I'm not pompous for one. Self centered, maybe, but I don't act like I am better than other people.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #324) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:11 am

In post 1842, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah, obvscum is siding with you Quick. Maybe time to think things through again.
I'll evaluate as the game goes on.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #325) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:12 am

In post 1843, Blair wrote:
In post 1839, LicketyQuickety wrote:I don't act like I am better than other people.
:facepalm:
Tell you what. You let me know when the last time you let a homeless person into your own home to help them and we will compare from there.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #326) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:22 am

In post 1846, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You just proved her point...
Why are you getting involved here? Is it somehow unfair what I am doing? Or is it just that you think Blair is a better player than me so I don't really deserve to say what I am saying?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #327) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:33 am

In post 1848, Blair wrote:This is an outright lie. Quick doesn't have a gripe with people who prioritize their scum game over their town game. I learned that about him the first time I played with him on this site:

In Newbie 2000, Quick wrote:
I didn't answer explicitly for future games. If I always say who I think is Scum or Town, then that can really hurt my Scum game if I can't lie.
I don't prioritize my Scum game over my Town game, I just don't want to spill everything I say about my Scum game. There is a difference. Also, I was complaining about people prioritizing their Scum game over their Town game years ago. I will try and find quotes if you press me on this.

First thing you should know about me, Blair, is that I play a fairly honest game as both Town and Scum. Not saying I never lie as Scum, but I do it a LOT less then people who prioritize their Scum game over their Town game. I'm generally a pretty honest person.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (isolation #328) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:51 am

In post 1851, Blair wrote:Why?
It is apparent to me that you were not pointing it out in good faith. I thought, naturally, that your point was that I prioritize my Scum game over my Town game. But I did actually answer the question you asked me later. I believe mav had a similar question which I answered. I don't want to give away all the ways I can get reads on people. That DOESN'T mean I am prioritizing my Scum game over my Town game. It just means my reads are more effective for more games if I don't give every last detail of how I read people. Seriously, you should understand this. But your point isn't that I am Scum for doing such, but that I am a liar. Sorry to burst your bubble, Blair, but just because I don't give every last detail of how I read people doesn't actually mean I am being dishonest. Omission doesn't actually mean you have lied. What's more is that I could have come up with some BS answer to say what I was doing there, but instead I straight up said why I didn't want to answer.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #329) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:55 am

I also said this in the post Blair quoted:
but I am just learning as I go, honestly.
At the time, I wanted to play without lying at all, but I have since scrapped that.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1857 (isolation #330) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:56 am

In post 1855, Blair wrote:"Every last detail"

I literally just asked you if you were scumreading me. I didn't even get a chance to ask why, because you never answered the first question. Explicitly to protect your future scum games.
It doesn't matter because what I said then isn't valid anymore.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1860 (isolation #331) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:03 pm

In post 1858, Blair wrote:But the fact remains you were willing to try it.

So let's not pretend you have a long standing crusade against it.
It was only because I wanted to try to play without lying at all. It wasn't based on the idea of being dishonest to up my Scum game. That's a difference and I am not sure if you can really understand that or not.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1862 (isolation #332) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:48 pm

@Blair, Who did you shoot and why?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (isolation #333) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:07 pm

In post 1685, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 1684, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 1678, Blair wrote:Also: Why use one of your two shots on Night 1?
I'm a vig i shoot
Why did you claim VT then?
I still think popo claiming VT is the Scummiest thing in the game given Norway's claim.

VOTE: popo

Blair may or may not be vig, but I really don't care about that and it generally shows pretty Town mindset that Blair did claim Vig.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (isolation #334) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:16 pm

Great, so was Blair doing some FPS as Scum or are they just Town?

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (isolation #335) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:29 am

Spoiler: Gah!

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #336) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:55 am

Don't know why you viged me Blair, but it's not like I can do anything about it now.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #337) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:01 am

In post 2250, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Because even though you spewed yourself town, you also spouted a ton of crackpot theories, scumread blair, and even scumread me over Popopo when it was freaking obvious he was scum.
I ended up on popo so that's a moot point.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #338) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:03 am

Also to note is that Truth lost us the game by their claim.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”