bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

As i see it you must know my role or otherwise guessed it. As a gunsmith gets a false guilty on all cop variants. I flip and you try and use plausible deniability on your involvement in flipping a town pr.

You say he had a gun it never crossed my mind he was one of the many town roles that have a gun
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1896, bob3141 wrote:Pretty clear that nm is scum and has copped that im some kind of cop.
town move here would be to claim
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:30 am

Post by bob3141 »

vannila cop
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Results and reasons.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Any crumbs?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

didnt crumb this time as every time ive crumbed in teh past. scum have spotted them and killed me :-(

hk n1 . - vannilla
Dp n2 - vannilla
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Vanilla Cop is exactly the fakeclaim scum gives if caught by a gunsmith
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It's also a super weak role so if we lynch bob and he is a vanilla cop, not much is lost
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

Why i was focused on hk yesterday.

If I could of got him to roleclaim. I would either catch him out in lie. Or he woudl claim vt and i would know he was likely town. As scum usually fake claims.

Althought it was suprise when porkens claimed vt. Made me think at the end of day that way woudl scum not do the usual fake claim
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1905, bob3141 wrote:didnt crumb this time as every time ive crumbed in teh past. scum have spotted them and killed me :-(

hk n1 . - vannilla
Dp n2 - vannilla
Examples please
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:37 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

bob, are you denying having a gun?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1906, Not_Mafia wrote:Vanilla Cop is exactly the fakeclaim scum gives if caught by a gunsmith

see if you were a town gunsmith i thought you woudl tried to get me run up. And try to get a claim first

Not this desperate attempt to fake a guilty. Knowing that you could dodge out of the blame by simply saying your result was right but it was just false guilty

I could very much see you being a scum gunsmith. We have vig, a vannilla cop. and simple doc.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1910, NoPowerOverMe wrote:bob, are you denying having a gun?

I have no ability to kill

but im vannilla cop. And cops, rolecops and vannilla cops all have guins

I can only assume this is what nm has seen with his scum role.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why exactly would I as scum be so desperate to get rid of you, you're not a widely townread player, there have been pushes on you since earlygame and you're a very weak investigative role?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1909, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1905, bob3141 wrote:didnt crumb this time as every time ive crumbed in teh past. scum have spotted them and killed me :-(

hk n1 . - vannilla
Dp n2 - vannilla
Examples please

In mafia mole. flav spotted my role day one.
when i was alien scum spotted my role day one and got me lynched

The onyl time i didnt get outed early was the first game i played where i was mason. When i didnt crumb once.

So why woudl crumb and make my role worthless. I out that im vannilla cop. and scum know that. So icant catch them in fake role claims
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:47 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

On the other hand, NM has been on two town lynch wagons.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Green Crayons »

NM, from your n1, can you clear someone who isn't

looker (hk/truth) or DP

?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I also pushed the Porkens slot the hardest outside of GC
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1900, bob3141 wrote:As i see it you must know my role or otherwise guessed it. As a gunsmith gets a false guilty on all cop variants. I flip and you try and use plausible deniability on your involvement in flipping a town pr.
NM's been calling you scum hard. not difficult to see his play in revealing you coming from town. and no real need as scum to prematurely blow a PR reveal, everyone might've piled on.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:50 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1913, Not_Mafia wrote:Why exactly would I as scum be so desperate to get rid of you, you're not a widely townread player, there have been pushes on you since earlygame and you're a very weak investigative role?

Are you saying why scum wouldnt want to get a 3rd mislynch. When they have a way to row back

The only push on me all game has been you.

A small one from cat and bit of one from green.

So you would be unlikely to get me mislynched without a bit of fake claim. And i always guess right in lylo.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm a JOAT, comprised of Gunsmith, Hider and another role which another player should know and I will let that player reveal
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1918, Green Crayons wrote:and no real need as scum to prematurely blow a PR reveal, everyone might've piled on.
everyone might've piled on to a bob-wagon without the PR reveal, and so a scum is less likely to just reveal it at the outset if trying for a mislynch
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Frankly, I'm inclined to believe both NM and bob.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Green Crayons »

bob3141 - cop
Looker (HK 50 Truth ) - town (cop result)
DoctorPepper - town (cop result)

Not_Mafia - JOAT

Leaving:
Cat Scratch Fever (Ghost Ganster stungun0404)
Green Crayons
farside22
NoPowerOverMe (votato)
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:54 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1917, Not_Mafia wrote:I also pushed the Porkens slot the hardest outside of GC

Seen you do this as scum. Where you bussed your buddies just like how you pushed porkens.

So i dont see it as clearing you. You could be town hard pushign porkens but ive seen you hard buss back to back your buddies before.

My meta with you is that one game where you were scum game and another when you just hammered every going wagon as town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”