Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 1920, Not_Mafia wrote:another role which another player should know and I will let that player reveal
NM neighborized me. I received a single message at the end of the night that said we needed to lynch porkens.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'd be willing to do the stungun slot today too, but I still think bob is scum. His reaction to the result really reads as caught scum trying flip things on the town PR, scum love trying this on me because of my posting style, it just happened to me in a newbie where I caught scum as tracker
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1925, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 1920, Not_Mafia wrote:another role which another player should know and I will let that player reveal
NM neighborized me. I received a single message at the end of the night that said we needed to lynch porkens.
My last role is mailman, not neighbour, but yes I used it on GC night one
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I don't know role names.

You ask so much from me.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:01 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Couldn't NM be a mafia rolecop claiming gunsmith for towncred?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This is what bob is alleging, I feel like you're either just not reading or you're scum with bob and you're lamely trying to back him up without explicitly linking yourself to him
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:06 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Do you have towncred besides your claim? I didn't think so.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Do you think GC and I are partners and arranged the JOAT claim, or do you think I'm mafia JOAT?
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:13 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I think you're a mafia neighborizor/rolecop.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:14 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Or someone on your scumteam is a rolecop and you're taking their claim.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And I outted a fake guilty on bob because...
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:27 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

You want town to be lynched, to help a mafia win.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1932, Not_Mafia wrote:Do you think GC and I are partners and arranged the JOAT claim, or do you think I'm mafia JOAT?

Either you are just a scum mail man and your buddy is either rolecop or gunsmith

Or your scum joat. with mailman and some kind of investigate action.

Why are you trying to make a claim that you can only be scum with CG. I cant see a fellow towny making such a claim as its very disingenuous claim. As all your action proves is that you were able to send a message to CG. And this has no bearing on his alignment should you be scum. All it means is that you would have used a mailman action on player roundly town read to credit for porkens flip. And why woudl you send a message to green a player that wanted porkens. The message CG has claimed. Wouldnt you have sent something else. Rather than we need to lynch teh player you already want to lynch.

Thing is if you were so sure I was scum why did you waste a gunsmith night action as you claim on me. You seem to be trying to claim that you wouldnt fake a guilty on me as i was easy to lynch. If that was so wouldnt you have used it on null slot and simply pushed my lynch.
And since your claiming to have guility on me clearly you must have thought that you couldnt have easily mislynched me. Or in the unlikely case your town, unknowingly mislynched me. I can could see a town you pushign me today but i cant see you using your one claimed gunsmith action one me. If you genuinely beleived that i was an easy enough lynch that a scum you would never fake a guilty. I would have thought you would have softed a result for another player. Either getting a guility or clear. and tried to lynch me even. Ultimately if you were town would flip as your fellow town pr.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1936, NoPowerOverMe wrote:You want town to be lynched, to help a mafia win.
Why would I sacrifice myself to do so, there were plenty of players more vulnerable to getting lynched than me at the end of the last day phase
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:31 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Who knows. Maybe you think you could wiggle out of it? It's WIFOM anyhow.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1938, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1936, NoPowerOverMe wrote:You want town to be lynched, to help a mafia win.
Why would I sacrifice myself to do so, there were plenty of players more vulnerable to getting lynched than me at the end of the last day phase
Again disingenuous, a scum you would know they could play around with the fact that they could just row back. And claim that they genuinely thought their result they claimed simply wasn't a false guilty.

You're trying to claim that a scum you wouldn't sacrifice yourself to push it to lylo. Even though you could either set up your buddy for the win after your lynch. Or get out of it and misexuc a townie winning the game for yourself and your buddies.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1937, bob3141 wrote:Thing is if you were so sure I was scum why did you waste a gunsmith night action as you claim on me.
To confirm my read
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:41 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I'm inclined to believe Bob, given NM's vote history.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Shoulda just gone with my gut yesterday

VOTE: bob
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1942, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I'm inclined to believe Bob, given NM's vote history.
What about my vote history?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Actually NPOM, your slot has been on two town exec wagons as well - why do you presume that makes NM scummy?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1941, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1937, bob3141 wrote:Thing is if you were so sure I was scum why did you waste a gunsmith night action as you claim on me.
To confirm my read

Why would you need to confirm your read if you were so sure on me day two. You kept saying im sorry i want bob. Yet you kept going back to dun.

If you were so sure i was scum and that you could get me lynched. Wouldnt you if you were realy town have used to it to find who you thought could be my buddy. Instead you use the action on a player you claim to be sure of.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:49 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I'm not claiming a guilty on anyone.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You were a feasible lynch for tomorrow but not the most likely, now, you're the most likely
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1947, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I'm not claiming a guilty on anyone.
No one is saying you have?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”