NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by NDMath »

Catchup of First 11 pages. Let's see if I can remember why I quoted these posts.
(I've glanced through some of the recent pages but haven't read through them fully yet.)
Spoiler:
In post 44, LicketyQuickety wrote:All that said, I would totally lynch this slot in this instant given the above. I trust this will be met with heavy resistance from Scum and Town will not see the validity of what I am saying. I trust the judgement of those keen on reasoning and not just being non-thinking meat robots.
I scumread the overall post but I like the self-consciousness displayed in this paragraph.

In post 59, Truth wrote:I can already see that osuka is approving the push and shading me. Do you think this could be him testing the room to see if there's support?
I did not see this.

In post 66, popopopopopopo wrote:if truth is not a mason it will come out eventually
I like popo's posts around here.

In post 99, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 47, Nauci wrote:
In post 15, Truth wrote:Interesting. I would like everyone to know I am a
Miller Mason
. I have buddies but I won't be revealing who they are at this time. For now, I will act as their representative.

We would like a nice clean thread clear of profanities. Whenever giving a read or placing a vote, we would like a reason attached as to avoid people having to ask for the reasons. Thank you, we'll let you know if there's any updates.
Once upon a time I would probably have thought this was weird but at this point in 2020 I could be suddenly devoured by a 99 tentacled cthulhu monster appearing out of nowhere in the California sky and be entirely unsurprised
In post 89, Nauci wrote:
In post 60, osuka wrote:
In post 59, Truth wrote:I can already see that osuka is approving the push and shading me. Do you think this could be him testing the room to see if there's support?
this is a retarded misrep
Are you aware that the average teenager on Fortnite is more polite than you are
both of these posts are forced as fuck.
Not sure if forced is the right word but I agree with this point.

In post 116, Truth wrote:I may or may not be in a neighbourhood. I am open to someone claiming neighbours with me which I will play along with. Of course, it might also be my real neighbour if I am in a neighbourhood. This would be the Wifom element at play, and should make it difficult for mafia to decide whether I am a Mason or a neighbour.
What up?

In post 137, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I have Quick as town and lean town on Nauci
I strongly disagree with these reads but I saw them retracted later.
In post 144, Looker wrote:
In post 19, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Popopo. You will be my voting slave
Spoiler:
In post 132, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 131, NorwegianboyEE wrote:More than 2 masons in a mini setup sounds implausible. A hood would be more likely for that.
Truth has all but admitted it's a hood. It's a hood until proven otherwise.
Do you feel we have a legitimate claim 7 pages in?
In post 140, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Do you think Truth is telling the truth about his role?
Why are you trying to avoid RVS?

VOTE: LicketyQuickety Consider it a reward for your...effort
Tone-wise this feels different from the scum!looker I had played with previously.
In post 153, osuka wrote:
In post 151, Truth wrote:Mafia will know I am confirmed town because I am either telling the truth or lying and am mafia. So they would want to kill a confirmed town in the night.
lolllllllllllll fucking what??? I think I’m having a stroke

You do realize mafia knows who is town by virtue of knowing who isn’t mafia, right? Your claim means literally nothing
The point is that the masons, if real, will not be hung, unlike a VT.
In post 157, Candy Shop wrote:
In post 127, popopopopopopo wrote:i meant to quote the whole post there.
So in case of a lynch without any info, we're more likely to hit town than mafia. Accordingly, we have to get more info on scum from the lynch than the value of losing a player.

I'm sure that we're marginally more likely to hit mafia with this method on the first day than a completely random RNG lynch but that is not the test IMO.

The real test is whether the net information gained from the reactions of people from being pressured outweighs the high chance of a potential loss of a townie. When I say net information I also mean to include negative utility information for town such as the fact that the mafia knows of the existence of a masonry when it did not need to.

This logic works better the more investigative roles there are in the game though because the more there are the more it makes sense to wait for a night.

I haven't seen anything yet to lose a townie in a 13 player game so far.

VOTE: NO LYNCH
On home site I've seen several new players bring up this argument. Usually it comes from scum, though the emphasis on roles probably puts it more to null.

In post 164, Truth wrote:I am okay with not lynching today. Going to even numbers alive on a day is bad, but if a doctor protects me we would actually be back on odd numbers. And not lynching on the first day is better than later on because of the proportion of mafia and town.

VOTE: no lynch
I am heavily confused by this post.
In post 200, Truth wrote:I am reading. I don't remember everything. I am suspicious of Osuka as well so I can help here.

VOTE: Osuka
I really don't understand the attack on Osuka.
In post 202, LicketyQuickety wrote:Currently I am trying to figure out if Truth is TSTBS or just Scum.
Drawing a blank.
I find this a likely town mindset though not necessarily townie.

In post 211, osuka wrote:let me emphasize this just so there's literally no question on anyone's mind
Probably playstyle/personality but I townread this train of thought.

In post 270, LicketyQuickety wrote:The long and short of it is that I don't think osuka actually thinks I am Scum. They put a "high confidence" read out there with one thing they say and in another thing they say they call what they are doing a push. Not sure I really get the logic or consistency there. On the one hand, he's "sure" I am Scum and on the other he thinks I am a good person to push to get more out of. Not sure I really get the second iteration there as I have pretty much been an open book this game.
I follow this post much better than Quick's previous posts.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by NDMath »

Whoops.
UNVOTE: licketyquickety
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:55 am

Post by NDMath »

Rest of catchup.
Spoiler:
In post 281, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 280, ofrhz wrote:
In post 277, Truth wrote:Why are they both town?

As for your leads questions, I was suspecting osuka before that if you check my earlier posts.
Based on their back and forth, I think they both believe in their pushes. I can also understand why they each scumread the other even though I disagree with it.

They're both independently towny as well. Quick has demonstrated that he has an unusual process of scumhunting, and I think his process is hard to fake.

I'm gut townreading osuka.

Why is osuka scummy for thinking you could be lying about being a mason but not wanting to take the risk of pushing you? A lot of people have expressed disbelief in your mason claim yet no one is pushing for your lynch off the top of my head.
Holy shit
I like/agree with this post.

In post 287, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 172, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GuiltyLion, can you please come in and obvtown it up soon. Your RVS entrance coupled with disappearing hasn’t exactly filled me to the brin with confidence regarding your slot.
weren't you just chastising Quick not 4 hours ago for pushing me for weak 'activity' reasons?
This post shouldn't come from town and overall norwee is much townier in the norwee-lion interaction.

In post 322, Truth wrote:I like GuiltyLion's case and may follow him for a while. Let's vote the person so he feels more pressure when he comes back and then has to respond while being a little self-conscious.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE

popo feels like mafia as well.
Can you elaborate on your thoughts of a norwee/popo scum team?

In post 331, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 298, GuiltyLion wrote:Norway feels really awkward and stiff and I don't think he's actually advanced the game meaningfully, I'm keeping my vote where it is
Fucking lmao.
VOTE: GuiltyLion
He’s scum guys.
This looks like a natural thought for town here.

In post 400, Nauci wrote:
In post 313, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:hi i'm ofrhz

I just posted on the wrong account
I really want you and lion to be town so we can have a town block of Cats

Please please please don't be scum I should be so sad
Wait,
this
was the townblock truth was talking about?

In post 405, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Again, take a look at my Large 227 game. I basically formed an alliance with Stan1ey early on. It's not scum indicative for me to do that kinda shit. And it would be pretty damn obvious if we were both scum don't ya think? I don't mind if anyone is suspicious about me pocketing or whatever, but i often find it to be a big advantage to town if i can put more pressure behind my words by getting people on my side. And it was fully up to Popopo whether he wanted to do as i said or not.
I try to do similar stuff as town some games to little success.

In post 484, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 482, Deimos27 wrote:NDMath
Please don't tell me you're a vigilante again.
Was I really that bad?

In post 640, GuiltyLion wrote:also are we all just ignoring NDMath's completely useless catchup/entry?

I need to look into how he plays as town but that was a very scummy replace in
I don't buy you thought that it was very scummy unless you can be more specific as to why.

In post 673, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I expected more from NDMath.
Hmmmm.

Reads Tiered:
Norwee
osuka quick
popo catscratch looker mavs
Glitch nauci
Candyshop
Lion
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #3) » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 727, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 722, NDMath wrote:This post shouldn't come from town and overall norwee is much townier in the norwee-lion interaction.
Can you express your position with a bit more words?
In post 804, Nauci wrote:
In post 722, NDMath wrote:This post shouldn't come from town and overall norwee is much townier in the norwee-lion interaction.
Why though?
He's misinterpreting norwee's post in a way that's missing what's intended to be a humorous statement and instead interpreting it as norwee scumreading him. I found more of norwee's points valid and their tone townie.
In post 748, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 722, NDMath wrote:I don't buy you thought that it was very scummy unless you can be more specific as to why.
alright, if you ask for it I will indulge!

1. first things first, I didn't like opening with the "let's see if I can remember why I quoted these posts!", feels really performative and buddying up to the thread. feels like you're mindful of how people are going to perceive your entry

2. next, a number of your questions are useless, they don't need to be answered and I don't see how they will generate useful content. Often because there's more content later that makes the answers to the questions irrelevant, or because they're just kinda empty things to discuss. It seems pretty clear that Quick thought at least the 'hood' aspect of Truth's claim was legitimate. CSF has posted a bunch of content to work with, who cares about "avoiding" RVS? Do you really think that's the most indicative thing you could comment on in the first 150 posts, or even the most indicative thing about CSF's play in the game?

3. You also make a number of really hedgey or pointless comments. "Usually pushing for NL comes from scum" (hard disagree btw), "but here it's probably closer to null". Okay? Do you scumread Candy Shop or not? "I find this a likely town mindset though not necessarily townie". What? What's the point of that comment at all?

4. Next, you just voted/unvoted and peaced out. I think town should be at least putting a vote down in that situation to advance the game, even if they're not fully caught up yet. you STILL haven't voted. What are you doing to actually help catch/kill scum? How does town benefit at all from your presence in the game if you're not participating in any wagons?

5. Finally, adding your next post into the mix, it's not really clear to me
at all
why you have any of the reads that you do. Your reads list has most of the players in the game in ambiguous nully tiers with no explanation given as to how they got to be there or where you'd feel comfortable voting. Why am I lower than Candyshop, who is lower than everyone else in the game? Do you think I'm more likely scum? If both myself and Candyshop were at L-1 and you were holding the hammer, you'd vote me over Candy Shop - why? Why are Glitch/Nauci below the four players above them? Would you vote to lynch either of those slots today?

6. None of it is content that is useful to me to help understand your thought process or suggests that you're taking initiative to solve the game for your benefit or anyone else's. It all feels very timid and blendy, like you're just posting a formulaic template of what you think town posts are supposed to look like.
(Numbers Inserted)
1. I am a very self-conscious player. So yes I care how people perceive my entry.
2. Funny enough, both examples you cite are actually looker's words due to it spoilering weirdly.
@Looker

3. Pushing for NL coming from scum is from personal experience it has come from scum more times than town. At the moment in time I wasn't sure, as of completing the catchup I scumread the slot. The comment on tstbs meant that I felt quick's mindset was that of a townie, but I believed it was probably something that mafia could/would fake. I decided to keep it I guess?
4. Voting was accidental due to looker's post quoting weird. I didn't see value in voting at that point in time. I don't get why I can't be not voting in peace when it's still early in the dayphase and I'm not one to case early on. I'm helping just as much without voting in that you got the impression that if I did vote it would be for you and received the same amount of pressure from it, I don't get that point at all.
5. The purpose of the readlist was to summarize the catchup and fill in what wasn't said in terms of reads. I'm more willing to hang the further down the list, and I tend to be a more defensive player in that I prefer not having my townreads hung to getting my scumreads hung.
6. I'm not comprehending this paragraph.

In post 791, GuiltyLion wrote:so I just tried to casually skim through NDMath town/scum to see if he always plays this poorly and it looks like this dude has never been scum yet on MS lmao

however, in his completed town games, he's definitely more goal-oriented in terms of votes/pressure and shows the ability to make insightful analysis, compared to what he's offered so far here.

So I think he's a great bet for scum and D1 lynch
From context of this post and that they're my most recent games, I'm assuming the games you Iso'd my slot were open777 and largenomal227.
In open 777 I wasn't 'townie' and 'insightful' until day 2. Day 1 I was scumread by many players and my reads were very omgussy.
In largenormal227 I layed low and didn't do much until I lead massclaim. I definitely wasn't very goal oriented in this game.
Also, I would love to point out the use of 'so far here' as opposed to presumably looking at most of the game in the other games.
In post 795, Looker wrote:
  • If NDMath thinks GuiltyLion is scum, why isn't he voting him?
Nothing changes.
In post 805, Nauci wrote:
In post 722, NDMath wrote:I don't buy you thought that it was very scummy unless you can be more specific as to why.
Considering how many of us picked up on that, idk why you'd think it was insincere

You post a catch up on posts from many days ago with no spectacular or original insights and then disappeared completely again without giving thoughts on anything past like, page 11

That's a pretty classic sign of demotivated scum posting this catch up was equally underwhelming and I hope in the next several pages you elaborated on your reads list
There's a huge difference between thinking my play is poor for being inactive and being annoyed I'm inactive.
Not sure how to elaborate on most of them but
I don't find Glitch's walls townie.
Your town block was weird and most of your posts don't come off as natural.
On evaluation I don't find anything wrong with quick's play.
I'm not understanding the attacks on osuka.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:36 am

Post by NDMath »

(Posting one at a time to make lion happy.)
In post 836, Nauci wrote:
In post 828, NDMath wrote:I'm not understanding the attacks on osuka.
What's there to not understand?

Osuka's posts comprise of the brief fight with Quick, a lot of posts facepalming at Truth which are mostly meaningless, and a very lazy and unsubstantiated push on me.

I scumreads the way that Osuka talks about my posting as "weird" repeatedly without ever explaining weird how—it's exactly the kind of shallow shade throwing without being able to come up with a proper case/narrative that signifies scum pushes vs town ones, especially at an opportune time when others like CSF were FoSing me.

He has repeatedly tried to misconstrue the way I have tried to explain his meta to the game as buddying, even though I've repeatedly told him and everyone else why I said what I did about him and wasn't at buddying. He's not engaging with my push at all or answering my question.
I read osuka's iso, I should have done that in the first place.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:37 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 860, Nauci wrote: @NDMath you said you were fully caught up, right? Why are you still not voting?
I'm getting too much humour out of people making comments on me not voting.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:38 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 877, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 828, NDMath wrote: He's misinterpreting norwee's post in a way that's missing what's intended to be a humorous statement and instead interpreting it as norwee scumreading him. I found more of norwee's points valid and their tone townie.
This doesn't feel like honest analysis to me. Let's rewind and look at the Norway post that you say is "intended to be a humorous statement" -
In post 172, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GuiltyLion, can you please come in and obvtown it up soon. Your RVS entrance coupled with disappearing hasn’t exactly filled me to the brin with confidence regarding your slot.
what do you see as the humor in this post? This to me felt like a really bogus shade and I kinda took it personally, my RVS was completely NAI and I 'disappeared' because I had other stuff I wanted to do away from the site. I honestly hate coming to threads and seeing people talk about how scummy I am solely because I'm not available to post at all times, it gets under my skin. So what did I misinterpret here, exactly?
In post 828, NDMath wrote:
In post 748, GuiltyLion wrote: alright, if you ask for it I will indulge!

5. Finally, adding your next post into the mix, it's not really clear to me
at all
why you have any of the reads that you do. Your reads list has most of the players in the game in ambiguous nully tiers with no explanation given as to how they got to be there or where you'd feel comfortable voting. Why am I lower than Candyshop, who is lower than everyone else in the game? Do you think I'm more likely scum? If both myself and Candyshop were at L-1 and you were holding the hammer, you'd vote me over Candy Shop - why? Why are Glitch/Nauci below the four players above them? Would you vote to lynch either of those slots today?

6. None of it is content that is useful to me to help understand your thought process or suggests that you're taking initiative to solve the game for your benefit or anyone else's. It all feels very timid and blendy, like you're just posting a formulaic template of what you think town posts are supposed to look like.
5. The purpose of the readlist was to summarize the catchup and fill in what wasn't said in terms of reads. I'm more willing to hang the further down the list, and I tend to be a more defensive player in that I prefer not having my townreads hung to getting my scumreads hung.
6. I'm not comprehending this paragraph.
5 - I think you kinda missed my point here. I'm not so much questioning the purpose of a reads list in general, I'm more specifically questioning why your tiers exist, they feel arbitrary. Let's just zoom in on Candy Shop for a single example - it's baffling to me that he somehow exists in between Glitch/Nauci and myself. Presumably, all of us are scumreads to you in some form or the other. How and why did you decide to put him in a tier of his own? Why not just have him on my tier, or the tier above? What meaning were you trying to convey by separating the four of us into three tiers like that?

6 - I feel it's kinda clear? None of your post by post comments lead me to understand how you then created that readslist. Largely because of my issues in point 5, I can't trace a clear train of thought from "here's my thoughts as I'm reading the game" -> "here's how my reads got to be where they are".
In post 878, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 828, NDMath wrote: From context of this post and that they're my most recent games, I'm assuming the games you Iso'd my slot were open777 and largenomal227.
In open 777 I wasn't 'townie' and 'insightful' until day 2. Day 1 I was scumread by many players and my reads were very omgussy.
In largenormal227 I layed low and didn't do much until I lead massclaim. I definitely wasn't very goal oriented in this game.
Also, I would love to point out the use of 'so far here' as opposed to presumably looking at most of the game in the other games.
I'm not sure why this counts as a defense? Aren't you saying basically that as town you don't start trying until later, and you haven't tried yet here? How is that different from a scum game where you don't try?

and I definitely think you were more goal oriented in large normal 227. Here are your second, third, fourth, fifth posts from that game:

Spoiler: NDMath ISO in Large Normal 227
In post 168, NDMath wrote:1. Nope.
2. Mininormal 2125
3. Not sure.

From tone I have hoctac and norwee likely town and manatee likely scum.
In post 170, NDMath wrote:Not a strong read but,
Nothing of his rings townie, and I particularly see this post coming from scum.
In post 146, ManateeDude wrote:
In post 95, word321 wrote:while we r at it, lets try to make communications clean and fluid
the more content we have, the better
if we need to translate every 2 posts, we r looseing possibilities on interactions
dont like this post it screams "im towny"
In post 130, popopopopopopo wrote:in a large game like this, picking some VI to quicklynch isn't a bad idea day 1.
While I dont like the idea behind this post im inclined to believe it comes from town for now
In post 173, NDMath wrote:
In post 171, midwaybear wrote:hum, that post seems more townie than scummy than me
idk how good my tone reading is though
What's your thoughts on stan1ey?
In post 177, NDMath wrote:
In post 175, midwaybear wrote:I like what he is doing so far. He is clarifying stuff and also trying to scumhunt(votato)
He said he was really good at scum though, but I still tl stan1ey
Similar to what I was thinking when I read his iso so far. His answers to questions all seem natural.

The more word talks the more I like his progression.

This is like page 7-8 or whatever of that game and ALL of these posts stand out more to me in terms of trying to sort players, generate content, and share reads to influence than thread than anything you've done here so far. I'll grant you that maybe it's been harder in this game because pages and pages were generated while you weren't around, but tbh if you're town in this game, you'd be far better served just quoting singular posts and giving takes like you did in 227 than doing the giant fluff walls filled with empty statements like you've given us so far.
I interpreted the post as being annoyed they didn't have as many townreads as they would like, and picked you because of prior experience and not having posted as much as other slots.

I scumread candyshop because of his no hang argument and lack of things I see town motivation in. Nauci/glitch I didn't like a few posts from and had them just under null. I strongly scumread you, mainly from your norwee interaction. But basically both of 5/6 are complaints that I didn't attach reasons to my readlist, and I don't see what's inherently wrong with that as it can be clarified and most of the reads weren't very strong.

I meant it more so as I need to first get a grasp on the game.

I guess I don't see/get the difference other than I haven't asked anyone for reads since everyone's given some.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #911 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:39 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 886, NorwegianboyEE wrote:My new guess is that the talky people are town.
VOTE: NDMath
Still one of the worst slots.
What brought you to "The talky people are probably town."?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by NDMath »

Fyi I just finished a scum game, mini theme 2145.
By some of the meta argument it supports the conclusion I'm scum this game so I'm bringing it up before someone else does.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 912, mavsfan41 wrote:@NDMath: what are your views on Truth?
If it's a neighborhood it must strictly be with candyshop/blair because that's the only way it hasn't been outed yet.
So he's either mason or mafia. He isn't be the hang today, so I'm not gonna give further comment until it's a day we could realistically hang him.
In post 915, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 910, NDMath wrote:I scumread candyshop because of his no hang argument and lack of things I see town motivation in.
Why is the nolynch suggestion scummy?
I've seen newbscum do it multiple times. It's easy to think it's a low-effort town thought process when it really isn't.
In post 919, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@NDMath
Do you agree or disagree with my assessment on difference in play between this one vs Large 227?
I'm inclined to disagree, but it's probably correct.

A hopefully detailed response coming to Quickks when I have more time.
In post 932, mavsfan41 wrote:VOTE: NDMath

Alright Norwegian, I’m down to switch to NDMath. GuiltyLion’s 877 specifically point #5 I think is pretty townie. I think NFMath’s push there is in bad faith and I’m not a fan personally of 910 with the vote coming of GuiltyLion coming in 909. This seems like an extremely forced SR and vote.

Apologies in advance but, I suck at quoting walls and didn’t want to quote NDMath’s 910 and ruin everyone’s day....
but at the bottom of 910, part of NDMath’s of SR’ing GuiltyLion is cause GuiltyLion called out NDMath’s read list for not having reasons attached? This isn’t even a reason to SR anyone. In fact, I’m not quite sure how strong GuiltyLion’s SR of NDMath is. This seems like a pretty defensive position for NDMath to take and a pretty manufactured SR and vote of GuiltyLion here.
@People complaining about me not voting.
In post 974, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 972, popopopopopopo wrote:Welcome Blair. The guy you replaced was pushing for a nolynch, so you have a lot to live up to
I don't think i've ever seen a scum slot advocate for no lynch and site flake. I'm pretty sure they're town unless specifically proven otherwise.
???
Have you seen a town slot advocate for no lynch and then siteflake?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 924, LicketyQuickety wrote:ND has this kind of strong Town assurance in themselves that is kinda intangible, but I don't see it coming from Scum the vast majority of the time. I also like his attack on GL. I might revisit that read based on what ND said because it seems I missed a few finer points about GL and might have TR GL a bit too early. GL did seem to have a few Townie posts, which is why I was TRing him, but even GL himself says that's not really a good reason to TR him. Then again, this could be ND going after GL as a low effort way to ride out the game till a later date when things become more "serious". Still, I'm not sure that is really a reason to SR him. His points are not bad, he's just not as aggressive at this earlier part in the game that I would like.

In any case, I feel less sure about Osuka being Town. I find the arguments against him seem legit and he's still voting me for who really knows what reason at this point. @NDMath, what do you think of osuka?

Nauci
seems
Town to the naked eye, but I am not seeing anything that makes me think it isn't something Scum could post - especially considering Nauci's high use of meta as a playstyle. Not going to just assume Nauci is Town just because they have meta dove people.

Norway keeps Town telling but I can't say the same about popo. popo seems to be making easy posts and that is not at all what I remember from them in Fungi Mafia. I also want to point out that this sort of "easy playing" seems more associated with his Scum game seen in Mini Normal 2143.

mav still seems pretty solidly Town in my eyes. His questions are good and he gives pretty good analysis when he is here.

Truth remains a gigantic headache that I really don't want to deal with until later.

Candy Shop is... where are they anyways? They probably site flaked but I don't feel like checking atm. I just checked. His last post was on the 19th.

CSF I have as pretty solidly Null.

That leaves Looker. Overall, the little content he has provided seems semi Town motivated, but I wouldn't exactly bet the game on him being Town at this point. So a shade more Town then Scum I would say, but that read can very well change at any point.

And Glitch I hope everyone knows I find their content completely underwhelming and they don't even really bring that great of analysis in the game like mav and don't have the same kind of strong Town presence like ND while looker is barely playing it looks like. Not feeling good about Glitch at all. I wish a person or two would vote Glitch with me because I think that is where the money is rn.
I don't view aggressiveness as important outside of endgame.

Osuka I am bewildered more than anything. The extent of his truth interaction doesn't make sense to me for either alignment. There's nothing wrong in the nature of the attacks on him but the points are fully in his control and scum!osuka probably(?) wouldn't have played into that situation in the first place. (Grant, I have no experience with osuka.)

Looker is both looking to solve and responding to scum reads on him in a way of wanting to fix it, which are both town indicative. His questions also have more town motivation/thought behind them than his scum game I recently played in. The percentages are townie in that they convey the intended meaning and than some.

Blair's iso isn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it was.

Glitch looks like a scum player who makes attacks on not-necessarily-scummy inconsistencies and similar.
VOTE: Glitch
Like you said nothing which rings as town-motivated analysis.
In post 990, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 987, NDMath wrote:So he's either mason or mafia. He isn't be the hang today, so I'm not gonna give further comment until it's a day we could realistically hang him.
scumslip?
Elaborate, I don't get it.
In post 991, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 986, NDMath wrote:By some of the meta argument it supports the conclusion I'm scum this game so I'm bringing it up before someone else does.
this is weird also? what in particular does it support ?
The thought that I'm not scumhunting this game. Since I didn't bother to pretend to scumhunt in my scum game.
In post 1013, Glitch wrote:
In post 986, NDMath wrote:Fyi I just finished a scum game, mini theme 2145.
By some of the meta argument it supports the conclusion I'm scum this game so I'm bringing it up before someone else does.
So then why are you playing this game the same way you played your scum game if you're not scum in this game? This post is either town, or caught scum. The only slot that wouldn't post this is lurking or undetected scum.
So... Do you think I'm more so caught scum as scum and thus scumlean, or more so undetected scum as scum and thus probtown?
Either way you phrased it weird.
In post 1022, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 986, NDMath wrote:By some of the meta argument it supports the conclusion I'm scum this game so I'm bringing it up before someone else does.
Ok? So you are scum.
Well that was easy.
Your way of pressuring is annoying in a not the intent of pressure type of way.

Towniest
Quick Norwee
Looker
Catscratch
Mavs popo nauci --null
osuka Blair
Guilty Glitch
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1501 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 12:27 am

Post by NDMath »

I have
Intent to hammer
on osuka.
In post 1484, Glitch wrote:
In post 1480, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I think I'm town because:
- I try to understand people's thought processes. If I were scum, why would I bother engaging osuka in this scenario? osuka was at L-1 and multiple people had stated they were ready to end the day.
--- do you think I'm engaging people in good faith?

- I actually have real-time interactions instead of just posting in thread and ducking out
--- My stances are clear, and if you need them explained, I can explain them to you without having to think for a long time like I do as scum

- I take the time to look at people's past games like GL, popo and NDMath

- I don't care how I look, e.g. by putting popo to L-2.

I disagree that I'm a fluffposter. Maybe this was true early game or even mid game, but by now, I think I've posted enough readable content.

My meta is available for everyone to see. I even alt slipped
1. Engaging osuka:
If you were town, you'd do it because you were scum hunting. If you were scum, you'd engage osuka because scum's job is to be undetected and when osuka flips town you'll be able to point back to this and say, "Look how town I was, I was really trying to figure out if he was scum and I was just wrong." There's a motivation both ways so your first point is NAI.

2. Good faith:
I appreciate your level head and how you have been respectful, calm, and chill this entire game treating people fairly. Your lack of enthusiasm and emotion in your pushes aren't a towntell though.

3. Real time interactions instead of post and run:
fair point, I'll give you this one.

4. Clear stances you can clarify:
"Details available upon request" is still hella scummy to me. It's an easy way to coast through the game as scum only having to take a stand when asked to, rather than being willing to push the envelope like a true townie would.

5. You read meta:
cool story, not all of us have that much time and your life giving you the time to do that is NAI

6. You don't care how bad you look:
this is an easy argument to make as scum when you've messed up and done something stupid, and then you're like, "Oh look at me, I don't care how bad I look, I'm a townie!" LAMIST and NAI

So really the only valid point I'm taking away from this is #3. Depending on the player, I would read that as NAI as well because scum could make the same argument that they're engaging in real time interactions and that makes them look towny. Sure they're under more pressure but good scum should be able to do that. The reason I'm giving you some leeway is that your playstyle doesn't seem to fit with scum playing real time and being under all that pressure unless you're good at conning people, which you could be but it would be a little bit of a stretch in my mind.

I'm still willing to make that stretch because of the rest of the points I've made in my case against you though. I don't read anyone as scummy as I do you even when I take your point #3 into consideration. It's a stretch I'm willing to make and risk because literally everything else points to you as scum.
1. If this is considered nai, and scum only do it to look townie, scum would theoretically stop doing it. The balance in that is some degree of townlean.
4. Is a weird point and is ignoring that 'clear stances which can be clarified' implies cataracts think they're being clear and the clarifications are unnecessary.
5. You're not considering how he acted based off this meta, which is surely alignment indicative.

To me this is agenda-based trying to take down his defense instead of evaluate it.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by NDMath »

The repetition of "I haven't lied all game" makes it sound like you're scum who doesn't understand why they were hung.
Grant to that is posthammer day 1 a hammered scum would have no reason to keep sharing reads.

Lol the osuka/quick interaction.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1558 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 1557, osuka wrote:I understand why I was lynched and implying otherwise is just really misleading
It is how I would normally interpret such a behavior/claim, because it read genuine but didn't make full sense to come from town for me.
I understand that you have to be town at this point.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:46 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 1571, Dunnstral wrote:As you guys know, I always roll town, and this game is no exception
mfw I've never played with town!Dunn before.
In post 1579, popopopopopopo wrote:vigilante shooting town n1, seems about right
I don't get your hatred for vigilantes. Either way it was a poe shot which is a good shot.

Miller Mason is a Normal Role. SK's are not allowed in Mini-Normals.

*Insert spiritual popo vote*

-Ordered Reads-
Quick
Blair
Looker
Dunn
Nauci
Glitch
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by NDMath »

Who did you shoot and why that person?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by NDMath »

If someone could attack me with words instead of votes that would be nice.

If popo isn't hung his vigshot definitely shouldn't be truth.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by NDMath »

I feel relatively confident that scum team is Glitch + Dunn by primarily poe. Case coming when I have more time. (Didn't want to write something during night in case vig shot proved it wrong.)

Blair wasn't killed because there's no utility in shooting tonight. And norwe was either more threatening or wifom.

I agree that mason partner should claim to prove truth. I'm not mason.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1971 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:19 am

Post by NDMath »

Because of the n3 jk, mafia likely doesn't have any other roleblockers which can act on night 3.
So if there's someone who can protect Blair tonight without roleblocking her they should speak up.
(Blair should not shoot unless she will likely survive the night.)

@Mod
In post 1948, Truth wrote:I think Dunnstral is most likely mafia for the way mavsfan attacked po early but then asked about why people were voting po when other people actually started voting him, and he started calling it a policy lynch instead of looking at the actual reasons.

VOTE: Dunnstral
VOTE: Dunnstral
This is L-1.

I don't like any of the posts on this page from Dunnstral, and he is voting me for primarily Inactivity. I also haven't ever found anything from mavs/Dunn townie, unlike everyone else left.
In post 1944, Glitch wrote:
Spoiler: NDmath and Po
In post 722, NDMath wrote:Reads Tiered:
Norwee
osuka quick
popo catscratch looker mavs
Glitch nauci
Candyshop
Lion
In post 1320, NDMath wrote:Towniest
Quick Norwee
Looker
Catscratch
Mavs popo nauci --null
osuka Blair
Guilty Glitch
In post 1667, NDMath wrote:
In post 1579, popopopopopopo wrote:vigilante shooting town n1, seems about right
I don't get your hatred for vigilantes. Either way it was a poe shot which is a good shot.

Miller Mason is a Normal Role. SK's are not allowed in Mini-Normals.

*Insert spiritual popo vote*

-Ordered Reads-
Quick
Blair
Looker
Dunn
Nauci
Glitch

NDmath
: Absolutely nothing except null reads, then spiritually joins the wagon when there's no way to oppose a popo elimination.

This particular paragraph has nagged me for a while and I really don't like the use of a vote.
In post 828, NDMath wrote:I didn't see value in voting at that point in time. I don't get why I can't be not voting in peace when it's still early in the dayphase and I'm not one to case early on. I'm helping just as much without voting in that you got the impression that if I did vote it would be for you and received the same amount of pressure from it, I don't get that point at all.
I'm a big believer in wagons and votes. We have 2 tools to use unless given a PR, and those are our voice and our votes. Even if you're not certain, use your vote. You don't have to be certain. It's a tool to form pressure, pressure creates content, and content creates results. Mafia can easily hide behind the curtain of withholding their vote to try to stay under the radar.

Additionally, there are lots of random instances that make me raise my eyebrow that pile up. GuiltyLion made a strong case against you in 878 bringing your meta into the game. (And the very next page you have a strong enough SR on GL to vote for him. Shallow.) There's also your legendary 986 self-scum-meta where you prophesy your own playstyle as being scummy. Then there's this:
In post 1320, NDMath wrote:The thought that I'm not scumhunting this game. Since I didn't bother to pretend to scumhunt in my scum game.
Pray, do tell, in which of your 18 posts this game have you genuinely scumhunted?
Additionally:
In post 908, NDMath wrote:(Posting one at a time to make lion happy.)
In post 836, Nauci wrote:
What's there to not understand?

Osuka's posts comprise of the brief fight with Quick, a lot of posts facepalming at Truth which are mostly meaningless, and a very lazy and unsubstantiated push on me.

I scumreads the way that Osuka talks about my posting as "weird" repeatedly without ever explaining weird how—it's exactly the kind of shallow shade throwing without being able to come up with a proper case/narrative that signifies scum pushes vs town ones, especially at an opportune time when others like CSF were FoSing me.

He has repeatedly tried to misconstrue the way I have tried to explain his meta to the game as buddying, even though I've repeatedly told him and everyone else why I said what I did about him and wasn't at buddying. He's not engaging with my push at all or answering my question.
I read osuka's iso, I should have done that in the first place.
In post 909, NDMath wrote:
In post 860, Nauci wrote: @NDMath you said you were fully caught up, right? Why are you still not voting?
I'm getting too much humour out of people making comments on me not voting.
In post 1501, NDMath wrote:I have Intent to hammer on osuka.
So let me get this straight. First, you don't understand why people are suspecting osuka. Then you read his ISO. (And what? Now you get it? Or you don't agree?) Then you vote GL immediately after that. (Did you SR him after reading his ISO? Or did you not agree with him being scummy at that point?) And then fast forward you declare intent to hammer osuka. What changed? I saw no content whatsoever in your iso between your 908 comment and your out-of-the-blue intent to hammer. The only thing you mentioned about him is how bewildered and confused you were by his behavior and that it doesn't make sense for either alignment. What was the progression there?

This doesn't even mention the fact that when popo was finally nailed and the ship was RAPIDLY sinking and he knew it, he last-minute voted for you. Why? Why would he vote for you on a sinking ship? Po got all wrapped up in a trap and played his way poorly all the way through the end. Did he play so poorly to try and keep our suspicions off of you by letting his last vote be placed on you? A sad attempt at a last minute bus?

Let's crack down and stop playing games. Let's get real and deal with the fact that Truth is not smart enough to bus popo an entire game, but NDmath's posts are lacking across the board.
I value voice way more than my vote in most cases. "Mafia can easily hide behind the curtain of withholding their vote to try to stay under the radar." I can't not be voting day 1 without people screaming about it so this point really doesn't stand.

I don't understand how it wouldn't be a double standard to scumread me for finally voting. In 986 I was comparing my scum game to people's interpretation of my play this game.

I tried getting more information from popo to sort his claim. I argued on your scumcase of catscratch. When debating lion I was further evaluating my read on him. I'm curious how you would define, displaying scumhunting?

Light scumread, realized my other scumreads weren't gonna be hung today so I switched over.

I was his best chance of lasting to night? He was also scumreading me earlier so that would look more consistent. Why would popo intentionally play poorly as you're proposing?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1975 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:51 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 1973, Truth wrote:NDMath, why should a doctor speak up instead of just secretly protecting Blair and making mafia waste a kill? I'm suspicious you want a doctor to reveal so you can kill them in the night.

Dunnstral and Looker would be my guesses for the mafia though. Only because I think Dunnstral is mafia and NDMath is now voting for Dunnstral.
7->4->1 (# of players)
Is really nice for town but only works if Blair lives to tomorrow.

If Blair won't survive,
Massclaiming at F5 beats a vig shot and massclaiming at F4.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 1978, Glitch wrote:
In post 1971, NDMath wrote:I value voice way more than my vote in most cases. "Mafia can easily hide behind the curtain of withholding their vote to try to stay under the radar." I can't not be voting day 1 without people screaming about it so this point really doesn't stand.

I don't understand how it wouldn't be a double standard to scumread me for finally voting. In 986 I was comparing my scum game to people's interpretation of my play this game.

I tried getting more information from popo to sort his claim. I argued on your scumcase of catscratch. When debating lion I was further evaluating my read on him. I'm curious how you would define, displaying scumhunting?

Light scumread, realized my other scumreads weren't gonna be hung today so I switched over.

I was his best chance of lasting to night? He was also scumreading me earlier so that would look more consistent. Why would popo intentionally play poorly as you're proposing?
I don't understand what your point is when you say, "I can't not be voting day 1 without people screaming about it." Can you clarify?

Valuing voice over vote is a nice thought in the abstract, but that still doesn't make my point moot. When given a task and two tools with which to complete it, choosing not to use the second one to it's fullest extent is not the best idea, particularly when not using your vote is a weak scum move.

Regarding your scumhunting. You said you tried getting more info from popo to sort his claim. Are you talking about 1690? Can you tell me why 1690 is AI?
Whenever I don't vote at the start of the game some people scumread me for it. My first game a scum even tried to pressure me into voting. (It worked oops.)

I argue that the second tool had no utility at that specific point in time. You keep saying "it's a weak scum move" but that wouldn't/doesn't make it scum indicative.

It probably isn't by itself considering I was confused why no one had asked it yet but I added it to the list because I wasn't sure what you were specifically asking for.

In post 1994, Blair wrote: We now know for a fact that
Truth fake claimed Miller.

Do we believe a Townie fake claims Miller? Because conventional wisdom says 'No' for obvious reasons...
*Pretends to have not done that before.*
To me his story makes some sense. Or at least as much as "Hey guys, I'm gonna claim miller mason."

In post 2014, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2011, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1993, Glitch wrote:
In post 1989, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1979, Dunnstral wrote:Chill out, when I started posting I was still getting a feel for the game and then the popopo stuff happened and I got sidetracked talking about that. Today I'm examining everyone with a smaller pool of players
This is my response to that

Mafia Vigilante is not a normal role and SK isn't in minis, so Blair must be town vig
Wrong answer.

I have
intent to hammer
on Dunnstral. I'd really like to hear Lookers thoughts on why he prefers Truth or Nauci over Dunnstral at this point.
Why?
I would have come around to a vote on NDMath the previous day if Blair hadn't cc'd. He is playing to his scum meta.
As the only person here who's seen me play both alignments, what would you describe as the differences in my town vs scum meta?
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:30 am

Post by NDMath »

I'm at Truth/Dunn scumteam as of now.

Glitch's posts have been townie this phase and I like nauci's above string of posts. I still think Looker has to be town because of how different his tone and more focused his play is from his scum game.
In post 2057, Nauci wrote:
In post 828, NDMath wrote:From context of this post and that they're my most recent games, I'm assuming the games you Iso'd my slot were open777 and largenomal227.
Hey NDM do these excuses still hold up now that we're at page 83
I'm unsure how to answer that?
No for 777 but more or less for 227.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:40 am

Post by NDMath »

In post 2060, Truth wrote:I have always suspected po and tried to lynch him and I do not understand why you would think I could be partners with him. And now NDMath is saying the mafia are Truth and Dunnstral which would mean I as mafia have only been voting or trying to get my mafia partners lynched. I do not understand this at all.
I can agree my solve doesn't make the most sense...

I'm struggling with your claim gambit. My first reaction is that it comes from town over scum, but I am struggling to justify that to myself.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (isolation #23) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:13 am

Post by NDMath »

Popo's posts about uncleared players.

Spoiler: Many
In post 554, popopopopopopo wrote:LicketyQuickety - town lean his vote on me was bad but quick likes an illogical bad push as much as anyone so it doesnt surprise me he voted me. his incessant pushing on truth early feels town motivated coming from this particular player.
NorwegianboyEE - town lean i explained already
Looker - town lean responded well to my request for reads even if we dont completely agree
osuka - null town feels like a saudade type player where he just calls people retards and argues. hard to read, but the argument with truth seemed genuine enough
Truth - any read i have is irrelevant, mechanics will sort. im more inclined to believe the claim than not.
Glitch - null seems like a noob. i find this type of player hard to sort. at least looks like hes trying.
Nauci - null his early posts pinged me as forced, he has been posting more thoughtfully since.
Candy Shop - null dont really have an impression of this slot, this is the NL guy right? ok i checked his ISO. idk
ndmath - null no impression of this slot
mavsfan41 - null-scum him coming in with a vote immediately after i call him out is not a good look
GuiltyLion - scum lean i explained
Cat Scratch Fever - scummy his vote was opportunistic and his iso has been bad, handing out townreads like candy and little scumreads is mafia indicative especially early game
In post 1153, popopopopopopo wrote:Cat scratch showing up and posting again on cue after Blairs push. Won't vote ndmath because *reasons* . Glitches case is good even if it just reiterates what i said in more words.

Cat scratchs hop on osuka is opportunistic as fuck. Notice how she only votes osuka after norwe indicates an interest
In post 1142, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not sure i’m feeling either a Glitch or CSF lynch today, but i could definitely go for either NDMath or Osuka.
Now osuka is a very easy wagon to park a vote on. This is because a) he has been tunneling truth for being stupid, which I think is NAI but also easy to point to as "scummy" and b) his posting other than that hasn't felt super engaged, which again i find NAI on day 1. And c) one of the most active players in the game just said they'd be fine with a wagon there.

In post 1147, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: osuka

I think I prefer this over Glitch, who I'm not sure isn't just new town who scumreads people for not explaining reads.

Mainly sheeping Nauci's metacase tbh. I also think him forgetting to use his vote is scum indicative
There are two problems with this vote that I see. The first is that it was only made after tacit approval from norwe of an osuka wagon just a few posts earlier. in fact, prior to norwes post approving of the osuka wagon, cat scratch had never said he scumread osuka. The last definitive read on osuka cat gave is here
In post 281, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 280, ofrhz wrote:
In post 277, Truth wrote:Why are they both town?

As for your leads questions, I was suspecting osuka before that if you check my earlier posts.
Based on their back and forth, I think they both believe in their pushes. I can also understand why they each scumread the other even though I disagree with it.

They're both independently towny as well. Quick has demonstrated that he has an unusual process of scumhunting, and I think his process is hard to fake.

I'm gut townreading osuka.

Why is osuka scummy for thinking you could be lying about being a mason but not wanting to take the risk of pushing you? A lot of people have expressed disbelief in your mason claim yet no one is pushing for your lynch off the top of my head.
Holy shit
and until the post cat made voting osuka he had not mentioned him as a scumread as far as I can tell. So osuka has gone from a gut townread, in a TvT with quick according to cat scratch, to now being cats big scumread.

Now as for the reason for voting osuka, cat scratch cited sheeping Nauci. Nauci isn't even voting osuka, he's voting NDmath, so you're sheeping someone who isn't even convinced of their own point. Id like cat to elaborate on the osuka read, is it just the push on nauci you find scummy cat?

Also cat calling the 3 votes on him as a counterwagon to ND is rich considering I voted her LONG BEFORE ANY ND WAGON and Blair replaced in and came with a fresh scumread. Glitch's vote is the only thing that could fit under that description and his reasoning was fine IMO.
In post 1736, popopopopopopo wrote:i think one of looker dunnstral or ndmath is scum, maybe 2. like the fact that both those major wagons were on town and it took that long for either of them to go through points to an inactive scumteam.

Spoiler: Truth
In post 35, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 15, Truth wrote:I am a Miller Mason
im going to choose to believe this for now
In post 53, popopopopopopo wrote:no we are not lynching the claimed mason.
In post 66, popopopopopopo wrote:if truth is not a mason it will come out eventually
In post 100, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 81, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 78, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Quick, if you are town i implore you to abandon this push. It’s quite a reach to assume someone is scum for claiming miller mason, and then suggesting they will only tell the truth when they’ve already stated their name has no bearing on behaviour.
In post 79, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 73, LicketyQuickety wrote:Oh, you are trying to dialog with a SR. That's interesting. "shoot first ask questions later"?
Having a dialogue with your scumread is natural and has many benefits to town. Don’t like how you’re trying to portray it negatively here.
No offense, but you are totally wrong here.

I really hate this white knite of Truth here. I've stated WHY I think they STARTED with a truth gimmick, namely, because they said they would crumb their mason buddies when there's not really a reason to do that unless you are 1) new OR 2) establishing a truth gimmick. The fact they know what a crumb is means the purpose for stating they would crumb is pointless, since it should be fairly apparent that they would do that regardless, hence, it's 2. Which means they have already broken character in favor of meeting their win con.

I would also point you to the last half of , which is an established pattern for me at this point in my Town play. Remember when I was tunneled on you and you were Scum? Yeah, think I am doing that here only to someone else.
can you at least accept that if he is lying about his role it will become apparent when no one claims mason with him
In post 105, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 93, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 15, Truth wrote:I have buddies
Given this ^ it's a hood and not actually masons.
this makes sense. i dont see it likely there being 3 masons right?
In post 106, popopopopopopo wrote:still, i dont think outing the hood, masons or not, is a good idea.

mason miller makes very little sense as a role no? if a cop checks, masons can just come in and say he claimed miller to us in our masonry, then what...
In post 121, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 119, Truth wrote:
In post 110, Truth wrote:popo, why is it a bad idea to out if I'm just in a neighbourhood?
I would like this answered if possible, popo.
gives scum info they may not have
In post 123, popopopopopopo wrote:u could be lying and town. town lies about shit constantly in current site meta
In post 162, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 140, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 106, popopopopopopo wrote:still, i dont think outing the hood, masons or not, is a good idea.

mason miller makes very little sense as a role no?
if a cop checks, masons can just come in and say he claimed miller to us in our masonry, then what...
Do you think Truth is telling the truth about his role?
i don't know. Probably not.
In post 1419, popopopopopopo wrote:like if truth changed his claim and said he was in a hood, then that would make me look at truth very hard, and if that becomes the case later on, we will cross that bridge, but as of now his lynch just can't happen today

this tunnel is bizarre. its almost like osuka saw something wrong in the play of truth, and is attacking the "wrongness" more than scummyness. it's a line of attack that isn't rooted in scumhunting, but more in playing the game "wrong", and osuka feels like he's latched onto it and refuses to see much else.
In post 1604, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 1593, Truth wrote:Are people doubting my mason claim because I didn't die? I think maybe mafia didn't target me because they were scared of doctors being on me. Which is great!
ima continue osukas legacy by calling you brainless here, dummy

Spoiler: Nauci
In post 99, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 47, Nauci wrote:
In post 15, Truth wrote:Interesting. I would like everyone to know I am a
Miller Mason
. I have buddies but I won't be revealing who they are at this time. For now, I will act as their representative.

We would like a nice clean thread clear of profanities. Whenever giving a read or placing a vote, we would like a reason attached as to avoid people having to ask for the reasons. Thank you, we'll let you know if there's any updates.
Once upon a time I would probably have thought this was weird but at this point in 2020 I could be suddenly devoured by a 99 tentacled cthulhu monster appearing out of nowhere in the California sky and be entirely unsurprised
In post 89, Nauci wrote:
In post 60, osuka wrote:
this is a retarded misrep
Are you aware that the average teenager on Fortnite is more polite than you are
both of these posts are forced as fuck.
In post 161, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote: nauci
In post 1322, popopopopopopo wrote:Naucis meta case on osuka is actually decent. I didn't like cat scratch's jump on the wagon, but there are some valid points and I don't think it's a bad choice if I can't get more csf enthusiasm

Spoiler: Looker
In post 428, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 421, Looker wrote:
In post 176, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 144, Looker wrote:Do you feel we have a legitimate claim 7 pages in?
I don't think there is a rule that you can't claim within 7 pages...

What do YOU think about the claim? Do you believe they are millar?
I think I'm accustomed to Saudade claiming mason every game, so I think I could care less. I was trying to offset my bias with your opinion.
In post 183, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 144, Looker wrote:...
I kinda don't like this post.

-Apathy
-laziness
-voting for no reason

Don't like anything about this post actually.
  • I don't see how it's apathy when I'm asking you questions. Apathy would be ignoring you entirely.
  • Lazy is a strong accusation to make. Lazy compared to who and using what metrics?
  • I definitely have a reason for voting you. Is your accusation your way of asking for it?
    Voting you will help me sort you, Glitch, and osuka all at the same time.
In post 206, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Looker, why did you vote for Quick?
To sort more players than Quick
In post 221, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:lol this game is going to be a clash of egos huh
That's any game where the players are insecure. Don't let that poison you.
In post 299, Glitch wrote:Why with all this to go on would we still be in RVS?
Simple - a mason claim is self-resolving: Truth should die tonight or get lynched tomorrow. I'm not fond of people hijacking my attention as a form of distraction. There are still 11 other people that I have to go through.
In post 299, Glitch wrote:I'm just gonna say Looker really bugs me with the very little contribution he has. There's nothing good he contributed here.
Would you prefer an overexaggeration of word vomit that no one's going to read? Please challenge my thoughts: With what that I've presented do you disagree? Are you accusing me of playing it safe with my first two posts of the game...? Your expectations are unclear.
In post 420, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Glitch and Looker, remind me why you two are voting Quick?
Is this sarcasm? Everything here is written down...forever...why would you need to be reminded of something...? The intent is to sort.

I should have more time to post this weekend; sorry I've been so busy.
do you have any reads
In post 430, popopopopopopo wrote:Looker needs to give some reads/any reads
In post 552, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 544, Looker wrote:Do you really feel telegraphed sheeping is enough to prove you're town? If you were to flip town, would you want us to lynch GuiltyLion next?
when did i suggest it proves that im town? all i said was his vote left out the KEY fact that i am norwes vote slave atm, which make the dissonance suggested in his accusation obviously false.
In post 629, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 620, Looker wrote:My question is how long will this shtick go on? "Norway told me" isn't going to be a valid excuse.
that is the question, it'll stop when i feel like it is the best answer i can give u
In post 1853, popopopopopopo wrote:nope. listen Looker, blair is scum here.

Spoiler: Dunnstral
In post 540, popopopopopopo wrote:Oh and mavsfans(??????) Still has his rvs vote on me. Mavsfans do u think I'm scum? U haven't found anything suspicious in 20 pages?
In post 1762, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 1749, Dunnstral wrote:Why are you trying to no lynch?
Have you read the game

Spoiler: Glitch
In post 794, popopopopopopo wrote:that glitch wall is funny since i had stopped the vote slaving by the time he made that post lol
In post 797, popopopopopopo wrote:attacking me for the vote slaving, there's no scumhunting there. it was a fun joke with norwe that evolved into a pretty unique reaction test that stimulated a lot of discussion.

glitch attacks me for the slaving, after i had stopped, and he doesn't even acknowledge that the slaving had stopped by that point (just a little further up the page!). i'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt that he hadn't seen my vote on cat, but its a bad look.

@Glitch now that i'm no longer norwe's vote slave are you still comfortable with your vote.

Spoiler: NDMath
In post 915, popopopopopopo wrote:I read NDs ISO. its definitely noncommittal. He calls guilty scum but doesn't vote him, then when called out does vote him.
In post 910, NDMath wrote:I interpreted the post as being annoyed they didn't have as many townreads as they would like, and picked you because of prior experience and not having posted as much as other slots.
This as the reason for voting someone is...not good. And gl has posted a lot i feel.
In post 910, NDMath wrote:I scumread candyshop because of his no hang argument and lack of things I see town motivation in.
Why is the nolynch suggestion scummy?
In post 990, popopopopopopo wrote:
In post 987, NDMath wrote:So he's either mason or mafia. He isn't be the hang today, so I'm not gonna give further comment until it's a day we could realistically hang him.
scumslip?
In post 991, popopopopopopo wrote:
this is weird also? what in particular does it support ?
In post 1079, popopopopopopo wrote:id like an explanation from ndmath of the similarities between his play in this game and the completed scum game
In post 1161, popopopopopopo wrote:@norwe I don't know. They could be buddies, or she could see a mislynch coming and be defending him for town cred. One other thing i found weird is that cat scratch was defending nd, calling him town. And then suggested that the wagon on her was a counterwagon to the ND wagon, which seems to imply that nd is scum
In post 1695, popopopopopopo wrote:
vote:ndmath

Truth: Says to not hang yet, and 1419 shows some foreshadowing of "if he changes his claim", which is interesting.
Nauci: Pinged him early on, transitioned into null to townlean.
Looker: Asks for reads, townleans the slot, then pretty much forgets about Looker.
Dunn: scumleans the slot and groups him in lurkers.
Glitch: Complains about Glitch scumreading his vote slaving and that's it.
ND: Went from ND doesn't exist to heavy scumread quite a ways before he was forced to claim.

It supports Blair's proposed scumteam.
Dunnstral looks the best but not by much.
UNVOTE: dunnstral
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by NDMath »

Reading the mafia chat I'm amazed by Glitch's game summaries.

Sorry for getting in Lion's way after he nailed the scum team.

After popo changed his claim I had been considering quickhammering if he ever got to L-1. Probably wouldn't have gone through in fear of if he actually was town and claimed vanilla after being guiltiedd for some weird reason.

10 out of 10 would let looker be the game saving pr again.

@Truth, I strongly disagree for your hammer on me. Two main reasons, one is that you did not allow for me to roleclaim, which is the main reason why people 'intent to hammer' -- so they don't hammer an important town pr. (In this case would have been looker's 1-shot watcher.) And second is that your reason for it seemed to be that you were bored? I'm still confused by that.
NDMath
NDMath
Goon
NDMath
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by NDMath »

In post 2259, Glitch wrote:
In post 2258, NDMath wrote:Reading the mafia chat I'm amazed by Glitch's game summaries.
What about them? They saved my life. I had a really hard time following GL's logic and keeping up with the volume of posts from Quick and Norway. My notes are the only thing that saved me and they were a huge aide in helping me build cases against people.

Also to be fair, my push against you was total bullshit. I actually didn't think you were playing that bad, I just needed a target to throw shade at and I found an opportunity with you. I would love to play with you, and most everyone else here, again.

Is this about standard for how long games run and how active they are? Day 1 I was really struggling. I mean there were 2 or 3 days I spent 5 hours reading and writing in this game and it was just really intense. Part of that was because I was playing more careful as scum and didn't want to slip up. But part of it was just the sheer volume of content on D1. Is this normal? Cause I want to play again but if this is normal I'm gonna head over to that Geriatric thread and see if they want to start up a slower paced game because that was just so intense.

At the end of D3 I was also so exhausted and was so ready to just get an elimination on the road with. Had we not eliminated NDmath as fast as we did I think I would have ended up slipping up and rushing a lynch out of theatrical exhaustion. Keeping up the performance is hard work.
Your effort level and determination.
The planning.
How you were calculating almost all your decisions behind the scenes.
Seeing you evaluate. Like I could probably compare your game summary and Iso (haven't yet so I might be wrong) and understand the lens you were seeing the game from.

Pretty sure this is about average for post amount.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”