LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #200) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:53 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

It's not, but I'm sick atm and it's all I can be assed to give at the moment.

Why does scum!me hard stall the Wake wagon, drawing attention to myself, when it's the IC that is fast pushing the elimination? Wouldn't it be better to take the time during the night for build stronger fake reads and get a better feel for the gamestate?

Pedit: I haven't even read A50's points. Again, sick.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #201) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:54 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Are you upset with the fact that it's pretty obvious I'm town b/c I wouldn't replace back into a slot I know is mafia knowing that a mafia member died D1 and that we were facing either a vig or an SK in addition to having to avoid day eliminations? You sound upset with that.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #202) » Sun Jul 12, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Do I have to prodge during twilight?

Anyway, I'm feeling mostly better now. If the thread isn't locked in the next few hours I'll retrace my Wake!Doctor logic and my hinting at it from throughout the game for people.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #203) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:23 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Wake Being Doc

D2

Spoiler:
- Here I decided that Wake might be doc. That's the strong case for his play that I was talking about. I felt that it makes a lot of sense for doc in a setup that has a D1 IC to avoid playing the game and just prodge. I assumed that if Wake legitimately didn't have time to play he would have allowed himself to be replaced out instead of just throwing in timely prodges. The way it worked out in my head was that he avoids the mafia NK / RB / JK etc and gets to continue protecting Titus. As long as he is a low-value target for mafia, Titus lives. If he ever gets wagoned he gets out of it by claiming. He would die that night, but at least Titus' stay would had been extended. I further believed this to be the case because of there not being a doc CC D1 when people thought Bob was crumbing Doc. I figured that series of events makes sense if Wake is doc because he wouldn't have been paying enough attention to CC.

I admit that power role hunting is one of the weakest parts of my game, that's why I hedged my read with "I'm pretty against lynching Wake
today
" and "If people still pursue a Wake lynch, I'd rather take the wagon to a full claim before explaining my angle, as explaining it beforehand gives him an out." I was always down to take Wake's wagon to a full claim D3. I figured that scenario was the best middle ground between prolonging the doc's life, and therefore Titus', if I was correct about Wake, and allowing Wake to be revisited before its too late if I'm wrong.

- I indicated that I believed Wake had a power role, "I still much prefer letting Wake live for one more night."

- I realize that on this site "I'm not being lynched today" is interpreted as a power role soft, so I figured I could indicate that I thought Wake was a power role with "we're not lynching Wake today".

- Still hard defending Wake, explicitly stating pushing him is bad for the town, because fmpov if he's outed as Doc, Titus dies.

- "The reasoning on Wake can come tomorrow." Still committed to the idea that we get a claim from Wake D3 in case I'm wrong, because admittedly I've never been good at spotting power roles. Still, even in retrospect I think that it makes sense that if there was a doc, it'd have been Wake, and cost-benefit analysis makes me feel like it wasn't that bad of a play to defend him. I know that with more information now it looks like a misplay, but w/e.

- "- I believe that Titus is supposed to live far longer than she thinks she is, and that a large part of town power in this setup is placed into having a confirmed townie as a semi-invincible town leader." The logic here is that with a doc + a nurse Titus reliably survives at least until D3/D4.

D3

Spoiler:
- "You, sir, have a doctorate in scumhunting." This was directed at A50, implying that I thought he was doc.

- I had already hinted many times why I was defending the Wake slot. It's pretty obvious once I dig up all the hints that if I'm mafia I'd have killed Wake already, so that's why I say that if A50 is town, I must be town, because if he's doc and I'm not town he's already dead.

- The PoE was a PoE of who could possibly be doc based on the lack of a CC D1 cross-referenced with who (A) was still alive and (B) was active after people said Bob was doc. "PhD level analysis" is another soft that I thought Wake was doc.

- Being massively wrong about the Wake slot means being wrong about him being doc.

- "Other reasons" being that I thought he was doc.

- We're deep enough into D3 at this point and I'm not convinced enough behaviorally by A50 that I'm considering my fallback plan of having the Wake slot claim D3 to mitigate damage if I'm wrong.

- I was asking Titus if she picked up on my hints that I thought Wake was doc, particularly and , which I thought were particularly obvious.

- Because doc gets RB'd, and Titus dies.

- See: This entire post.

- Still going with the plan of explaining my read D3 so that we can properly resolve the Wake slot. If I'm correct, we pretty much win by PoE. If I'm incorrect, we fix things before the damage is too bad.

- Because I didn't want mafia to be able to CC the real doc if I was wrong.

- Because he claimed VT, meaning I was wrong to give his slot a free pass on the basis of him being doc.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #204) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:52 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Probably worth noting since the Fwog slot was SK, we're back to either mafia double bussed Drew super hard (Norwegian), or the final mafia was off-wagon (Wake/A50).
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #205) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:01 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1914, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1908, LuckyLuciano wrote:Because I still
chose
to replace back in.
Let's talk this out with sense: I personally do NOT replace out even if it looks like my team is going down. That is called RESPECT. Respect to the mod, to your fellow players (all of them) and to yourself. After all it's only a game.

Now you established that you replaced out for IRL reasons, which is very much acceptable. That -also- means you would NOT have replaced out if you didn't get sick. Correct? You wanted to PLAY the game (whether you win or lose is irrelevant because alignments are randomized and there's always one side that wins and one that loses). You saw the slot was available again and you were getting better IRL so you wanted back into the game you had originally intended to play.

That's NOT AI. That is RESPECTABLE.
Yeah, that's how it happened. And for full disclosure, if you told players from my old site that I replaced back in after mafia died D1, they would tell you it's more likely that I'm mafia than town. Back on my old site I tried to solo carry games and was known for lone wolfing and bussing as mafia. Nowadays I play mafia more as a team game, so I'd say that I probably wouldn't have replaced back in if I were mafia. Can't say for sure, given that I'm not mafia, but I don't think present!me would. Prime!Me would have years ago, but prime!me was only so good at being scum because he was a borderline pathological liar who could convince people of basically anything because by saying it he actually believed it to be true. Thank goodness I got that worked out over the years.
In post 1915, Almost50 wrote:@LL: By your logic, neither I nor Norwee could be scum either. We both replaced into slots that were occupied by known lurkers, and thus were at a disadvantage regardless of alignments.
I disagree. Personally I think replacing into a game in
any
slot after mafia dies D1 is silly, because as mafia you might already be mechanically lost and as town your effort is less meaningful given that town's already in a good gamestate, but that's just my opinion. I don't see why other people couldn't replace in either hoping they were town or not realizing what the game state looked like. If you are a stat-chaser then maybe you could justify replacing into these games because random chance has it that you are town and town is already winning, but I really hope nobody cares about their stats enough to do that.

Pedit: A50 is probably scum based on that wagon, but I also realize that if I dislike a person's attitude I tend to
want
them to be scum. A50's tone was incredibly dickish and condescending when he came into the game, so I might have been confbiasing reads onto him. I need to revisit a lot of topics if I'm in ELo, but I think I'm still leaning mafia on A50 preliminarily just because of the Drew wagon dynamics. I think in the case that 2 mafia were on the Drew wagon, then it would have been too easy for him to live if they just laid low.

Pedit 2: I'm not sure if that analysis is good to make right now.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #206) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:07 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Is it particularly important that we talk about whether or not A50 was being toxic with the way he interacted with other players? I'm more inclined to solve that dig back into the way people have played the game on a personal level.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #207) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:21 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

EBWOP: Is it particularly important that we talk about whether or not A50 was being toxic with the way he interacted with other players? I'm more inclined to solve than dig back into the way people have played the game on a personal level.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #208) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:48 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Gonna be honest, I'm getting over a recent relapse in my depression, and I was myself extremely toxic in a game recently because I'm not good at separating my emotions IRL from my play in-game. I'd rather not throw stones from a glass house, so unless you can give me reasons why it's more relevant than other topics, I'm going to avoid further discussing it.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #209) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #210) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I suggest A50 hammers you and town wins.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #211) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:50 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

@A50, I can lay out why I voted EE if you want, but it's always EE so w/e.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1959 (isolation #212) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Yup, it is.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #213) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Part of why I'm alive and not Titus.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (isolation #214) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:57 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

See, this is why you are scum. You didn't come into this day phase trying to solve. You came in trying to get A50 and I to scumread each other. Even now you aren't arguing why I shouldn't be voting you, you are arguing why I should be voting A50.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #215) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:01 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

A50, do you think my crumbs believing you were doctor tracing all the way back to D2 were fake? If they are legitimate, then there's no reason for you to have lived as long as you did.

It's less about you being town and more about Norwegian being scum. The NK is the only viable option for Norwegian. Titus was scum on him. I was willing to vote either way. You were leaning towards voting me. If you die, I obviously never vote the IC and then Norwegian loses. If I die, you and Titus vote Norwegian.

I revisited the wagons overnight and it makes sense for Drew to be double bussed given that Norwegian was on early and Nahdia made the mistake of lingering around so she was forced into hammering or looking scummy AF for refusing to.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (isolation #216) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1965, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why should i be arguing that when you've already taken a HUGE risk (Which was assuming you were town) in voting me over A50 immediately?
Why is it a huge risk to vote you over A50 immediately? Wouldn't the risk be in voting immediately, period?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #217) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:03 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1951, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well then.
I suggested talking thinks through first LL.
This is not a genuine reaction from somehow who was considering the possibility of A50 scum earlier (which you know he was because he didn't vote me earlier and he was asking my opinion on A50). If he genuinely believed A50 could be scum, he's trying to get me to unvote before A50 hammers. He knows A50 isn't going to fast hammer.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #218) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Keep in mind Cakez was the mafia NK N3. Why would Cakez be the night kill? Because he was pushing Norwegian for several days. Cakez wasn't exactly the towniest person in the game. To NK a likely miselimination means that mafia was threatened by him.

Pedit: Yeah, I was. And I also realized that I was scumreading him because I didn't like him. Multiple times I read shit he said, misunderstood it at first and just assumed it was coming from a scummy place when every time he was able to explain what he meant and I realized I was just hyperfixating on him. Your play here is textbook scum ELo, that's why you get instavoted by me. You have no intention to solve the game. Your entire approach is to get A50 and I to shade each other. You are trying to keep as many options available as possible, not find mafia.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (isolation #219) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1970, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1952, LuckyLuciano wrote:I suggest A50 hammers you and town wins.
You know, if I was Mafia here I'd have made you look like a fool. Then again, you KNOW that would be the case, so the only way you do that (vote first, without a discussion and without a case) is if you know that vote does NOT win the town the game. In other words, you cannot lose "because" you voted so hastily, because you know neither of the two other is Mafia.. if that makes any sense to you.

Let me retry: Let's assume you are Town. The Town thinks X is scum (even by 99%) and would still consider that 1% possibility that Y is scum. Town does NOT vote X before they've at least provided a case on why they think it's X and not Y because if that 1% is true they instantly lose.
I dunno about you, but I'll take a 99% chance to win every single game.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #220) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1972, NorwegianboyEE wrote:In what WORLD does town play like LL does here in LYLO?
Mini Normal Butterfly. 3v2 and I voted a player to prove they are scum because they wouldn't be hammered.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (isolation #221) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

@A50, coming right up.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #222) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1974, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1957, LuckyLuciano wrote:@A50, I can lay out why I voted EE if you want, but it's always EE so w/e.
I would like to see that still. It could be beneficial. Plus I promised Titus to reconsider Nowee, and I am a man of my word. I make no promises that your case would change my view, but let's hear it anyway.
These are bullet points. Let me know if you want to talk about any of them in depth.

(1) I've been wrong a lot this game, so I'm reevaluating what other players have said.
(a) Titus wanted Norwegian
(i) Titus thought you were town
(b) Cakez wanted Norwegian
(2) Norwegian's play this game is not genuine coming from town. Town wants to find mafia. They are looking for reasons why players could be mafia, and why they could be town. Norwegian is being careful not to upset either of us while also trying to direct both of us towards each other with his questions. Reread his questions this game, look at the trajectories he's trying to establish in our reads. He's not upset that I voted him, but that I'm not considering you.
(3) Titus is the only NK that allows Norwegian to win. If I die, you and Titus vote Norwegian. If you die, Titus and I vote Norwegian.
(a) If you NK Titus, you lose since, as Norwegian loves to point out, I was leaning you yesterday. If you Norwegian, you risk losing depending on how Titus sways. If you NK me, you just win. This is both the best NK for Norwegian and the worst NK for you. If I'm mafia, I'm NKing A50 and winning by voting Norwegian with Titus.
(4) Norwegian earlier said that I can't be scum if I actually thought you were doc. I've laid out all the places I hinted at believing you were doc. They ignored that because townreading me cuts off one of their paths to victory.
(5) I don't think scum!A50 is as openly hostile towards other players, suicidal, and just a plan asshole. Part of winning is making people like you. You tried your darnedest to make sure that wouldn't happen.

I can also try to town!case myself if that helps, but really this game is easy.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #223) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1979, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1966, LuckyLuciano wrote:A50, do you think my crumbs believing you were doctor tracing all the way back to D2 were fake? If they are legitimate, then there's no reason for you to have lived as long as you did.
If I was Mafia and I knew there was a Doctor and I assumed they'd be on the IC all the time, it would have been suboptimal for me to shoot them before I got rid of the SK. Even by day (the elimination) it would always be better for me to land it on someone else who just might be the SK instead.

So, I am leaning towards you actually believing I was Doc. It makes sense for Scum!you to defend me by day (towncred) and avoid shooting me at night (hunting for the SK)
Cool, so let's talk about this. Why did I hard stall the Wake wagon at L-1 when the IC was pushing for a quicklynch before I finished catching up. If I think you're doc, doesn't this allow me to eliminate the Doc while distancing myself from responsibility for the wagon?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #224) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Another big thing for me is that Norwegian lied about not participating in this game D2 because they were mentally exhausted. They were active for days in other games but refused to play here. They only got more active after a miselim and another night of 2 dead townies. Feels like they were demotivated after Drew died and then got motivated again when they saw they still had a chance.

Pedit: Sure. You can dismiss WIFOM as WIFOM if you want. There's still the fact that it takes more effort to convince someone with WIFOM than to just take the easy road.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #225) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Has Norwegian played with you and Titus at the same time before?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #226) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1925, LuckyLuciano wrote:A50 is probably scum based on that wagon, but I also realize that if I dislike a person's attitude I tend to want them to be scum. A50's tone was incredibly dickish and condescending when he came into the game, so I might have been confbiasing reads onto him.
In post 1926, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What about A50 was condescending?
Like, if my scumread of A50 is self-admittedly confbiased due to thinking he's condescending, why would Norwegian want me to go back to talking about A50 being condescending? Does he want me to reignite a confbiased push, or does he want me and A50 to get into an emotional conflict? What's the town motive for this question?

Pedit: Yes, I am. Considering you explicitly lied about why you were lurking, I am indeed doing so.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (isolation #227) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1937, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hmm. This was unexpected. I’d expect A50 to be the kill assuming scum!LL. I’m goong to have to read over the game again. Nobody place any votes yet please.

Typically when people act like they know why a player was killed or should have been killed as soon as the day goes up, they are mafia.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #228) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1938, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Time for the good old LYLO paranoia to set in. I would most likely vote LL here, but i can’t completely deny the possibility of A50 having tried to pocket me either.
"Hey guys, I'm going to keep my options open and proceed to shade both players and try to instigate both players to shade each other."
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1989 (isolation #229) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1939, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1341, Almost50 wrote:Also Nahdia's definitely Town. This game is easy (well, easy to scum hunt for the main team at least. If there's a SK -as was indicated by the two NKs on N1- then I am at a loss of who that might be, but still those I called TOWN already are not it.)
What were your reasons for TR’ing Nahdia here?
"Come on Lucky, let's get A50!"
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #230) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1940, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1349, Almost50 wrote:
Black Ranger wrote:Umlaut: how pure is this wagon?

ManateeDude (6) -
bob3141
, Umlaut,
Titus
, Nahdia, SirCakez,
osuka
[L-2]
Personally I'd go for all-town (or -at leat- Mafia-free)
Oh shit.

Well other than THAT, i think A50's ISO is relatively townie and i stand by what i've said regarding him earlier.
"Gotta look like I'm solving and think A50 can be town."
In post 1941, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1696, Almost50 wrote:You know what I'm thinking? I'm thinking of No Elimination. Scum can shoot each other or can shoot town. If they both shoot town though they make the last townie as a kingmaker. If only one of then shoot town and the other shoots the opposing scum we're in a 2v1 Elo. If they both shoot each other we win.
This was quite dumb though.

"Just kidding, that makes it harder to win, doh!"
In post 1942, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1724, Almost50 wrote:Actually, you know what? My lynch doesn't hurt the town that much. It just brings the 2-1-1 situation right now, and whichever of you doesn't kill the other loses. The only difference is you can both agree to share the win (which would be lame tbh).

So, let me help you there:

VOTE: A50
Oh and a self-vote too. A50, why do you do this? *facepalm*
"See A50, it's not
my
fault I can't townread you, please don't hold it against me and vote me, it's
your
fault."
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #231) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1943, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1748, Almost50 wrote:And THAT is one reason why I prefer Nor to win if he is not Town. He's playing the correct way (from my own PoV). JV/LL coming at me is really bad play. They should have -at least- considered each other, which they didn't. (JV for no real reason, and LL because he's trying to twist everything into a narrative that fits his agenda and is often retracting when it's made obvious he is going astray)
Yeah this points to scum!LL though.
"I'm going to reinforce A50's scumread on LL."
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #232) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1944, NorwegianboyEE wrote:LL, what are your thoughts on A50's: ?
"I'm going to reinforce LL's scumread on A50."
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #233) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1947, NorwegianboyEE wrote:But wouldn't LL want to kill you and capitalize on Titus scumreading me. According to yourself?
"I'm going to reinforce A50's scumread on LL."
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (isolation #234) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1951, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well then.
I suggested talking thinks through first LL.
"I'm not going to ask LL to unvote, because I
know
A50 isn't scum so I'm still safe. Let me shade LL for voting me."
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #235) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:31 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1958, NorwegianboyEE wrote:LL, that's quite the difference in attitude towards A50 from post and post yesterday.
"LL isn't allowed to change his mind. Why is he not voting A50? This is so unfair!"
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #236) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1961, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1925, LuckyLuciano wrote:A50 is probably scum based on that wagon, but I also realize that if I dislike a person's attitude I tend to want them to be scum. A50's tone was incredibly dickish and condescending when he came into the game, so I might have been confbiasing reads onto him. I need to revisit a lot of topics if I'm in ELo, but I think I'm still leaning mafia on A50 preliminarily just because of the Drew wagon dynamics. I think in the case that 2 mafia were on the Drew wagon, then it would have been too easy for him to live if they just laid low.
"LL, you are supposed to be voting A50!"
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #237) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1992, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1966, LuckyLuciano wrote:I revisited the wagons overnight and it makes sense for Drew to be double bussed given that Norwegian was on early and Nahdia made the mistake of lingering around so she was forced into hammering or looking scummy AF for refusing to.
That part in particular threw me off. I didn't understand why Nahdia needed to be online at this precise time. It may have had to do with that other game I linked, maybe.. but I still think she could have avoided this thread, and especially so if he partner was already on the wagon (thus lynching off the wagon was fine still).

The interesting part is that your slot didn't join that wagon, and -even more interesting- both NKs were on the wagon.

The next night Umlaut (also on the wagon) was shot. Someone was hunting for the SK. If Nahdia had jumped on the wagon knowing her p was also on then it must have been to limit the pool for them to hunt for the SK, but that is certainly not a good reason to hammer your p with as little time left of the day.
Was my slot online during EoD? Also I think Nahdia said she'd be around for EoD, I'd have to check. Either way she did hammer, and the context of EoD iirc was that she was expected to. I don't think having a partner on the wagon changes the fact that she had to hammer.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #238) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 2000, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You can keep up this circus. I’m taking a break.
A50, if you got any questions then just ask me. Otherwise i’m ready for you to hammer now.
You weren't ready for him to hammer earlier? Interesting.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #239) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Hey A50, remember that analysis you thought I was too new to make? That based on wagon dynamics one of Cakez / Nahdia had to be scum? Now that you know that I'm not too new to mafia to be able to make that sort of claim, do you really think I set up that analysis and continually asked people for their opinions on it if Nahdia was my last partner?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #240) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Like, this should be obvious as fuck. We may not have gotten along throughout the game, but at least I've been open with my thought process throughout the entire game. Before everyone decided that despite my constant prodding they just weren't going to do fuck all day 2 I was pretty fucking motivated to get the game back up and running. My play D2 makes no sense for promoting a winning gamestate as mafia. Letting a demotivated town fuck-it eliminate the player I read as doc and then become even more demoralized because they are doing fuck all and getting punished for it is best case scenario if I'm scum. Taking the spotlight to stall that wagon and demand we sort between my partner and a player the IC townreads is dumb af.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #241) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Norwegian, on the other hand, has been trying to manipulate people for days and trying to keep his reads intentionally flexible.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #242) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 1980, LuckyLuciano wrote:(5) I don't think scum!A50 is as openly hostile towards other players, suicidal, and just a plan asshole. Part of winning is making people like you. You tried your darnedest to make sure that wouldn't happen.
And again, it's more that Norwegian is playing scum ELo 101 than me being convinced you are town. They have done everything they are supposed to do as scum. If you want to hammer me I don't really care, I stopped caring about this game a loooong time ago lmao. Just vote someone so we can move on with our lives.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (isolation #243) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by LuckyLuciano »

If the condition for you townreading me is me proving that I knew with 100% certainty that you are town, then just hammer me, because it's not going to happen. I don't believe in guarantees in mafia. You only know what's likely and what's not. I made up my mind, so I voted. If you don't like it, oh well.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #244) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:00 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Does explaining what you would do as mafia actually help you work through who you are going to vote? I don't get the point of this, to say that I was wrong to vote Norwegian over you? Stop jerking your ego and vote someone already.

Pedit: "Taking a break"
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #245) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:03 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

What are the rules for prodging at ELo? If my vote is down do I have to come back every few days and say "Nowegian is still scum." Or can I just dip out while A50 runs circles around himself?

Pedit: I don't think he responded saying it should apply to me being mafia, he responded by saying he suddenly doesn't believe that I actually thought you were doc anymore. He didn't attack the conclusion of my logic, but tried to attack the legitimacy of my initial read, yet he never responded to the post where I traced me thoughts on you being doc.

Pedit 2: Yep, and then by EoD I realized that I was confbiasing you. Dude, just hammer me if you are so convinced it's me. I really don't care if we win this or lose this. I just want this game to be over.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (isolation #246) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:05 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Interesting how Norwegian isn't trying to prove I'm scum to A50, but is instead just stirring the pot.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (isolation #247) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:06 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 2019, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Lmao dude, just scumclaim already.
You got me. I'm the Godfather. Sucks to be me I guess. /shrug
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #248) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:07 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Congrats on the win Norwegian. Carried by the SK. Well played.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2024 (isolation #249) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:09 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Kinda funny that I thought I'd be Kingmaker in this spot, since it's so fucking obvious that I'm town. Interesting how things turn out.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (isolation #250) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:11 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 2025, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1984, LuckyLuciano wrote:Has Norwegian played with you and Titus at the same time before?
Not sure. I can't remember.
Yet you are making arguments about how players would perceive Titus' historical tendency to read you. LOL.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #251) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:15 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Dude, just hammer me. It's so obvious that you are going to vote me. Why are you even dragging out this game if you have no intention of actually sorting out our alignments? You want me to be wrong, you are going to vote me, you are going to justify the vote with "I'd rather lose to Norwegian than Lucky", and then in post game you are going to blame me. Let's start working our way through the steps.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #252) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:17 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I'm the super WIFOM addicted scumlord who hard stalled a "fuck-it" lynch on the player I thought was doctor so that I could later use that for towncred.
That
is apparently what makes the
most sense.
I can't argue with that sort of confbias.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2033 (isolation #253) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:20 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

You know what you also weren't in the game for? The gamestate D2. Your catchup had no mention of timestamps or how infrequent posting had gotten from almost every slot. I don't blame you for not realizing how obvtown I am because you weren't actually there to experience how I was the only player in the fucking game trying to generate content from every slot while the consensus was "Eh, we'll do nothing until the deadline and then flashwagon again... Oh hey, Titus wants to eliminate the lurker? Fuck it, Titus said so, let's do it!"
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (isolation #254) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:27 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 2030, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah it's obvious you've given up.
I mean, yeah. Nothing A50 has done today indicates that he actually cares to sort us. It's clear he wants me to lose more than he wants to win.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #255) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:29 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Someone play chess with me.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #256) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:40 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Yep, my thoughts are scattered when I'm not mentally engaged with the game. Go figure.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2038 (isolation #257) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:44 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Also, lmfao quoting me saying that Baked could be swapped with Cakez in either pool and acting like I said Baked could only be SK. Legit if you read what I said you logically conclude that I cold {Norwegian, DEB} = scum, {Fwog} = SK as a possible solve.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2039 (isolation #258) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:45 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 2036, Almost50 wrote:Baked could be swapped with Cakez between the two pools
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You aren't even trying to solve. You are pretending to solve.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (isolation #259) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:46 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

^That quote should be attributed to me, I highlight quoted so it misattributed.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #260) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:48 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Let's play a game. It's 7:48am where I am. Since A50 is just dragging on the game needlessly when he knows he's already decided where he is going to vote, I will be self-hammering at noon. That is 4 hours and 12 minutes from now. I will be around in the meantime if he actually wants to put forth a genuine effort, but I'm not going to entertain him egostroking a disingenuous attempt to solve. Is that enough time for you A50?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2043 (isolation #261) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:49 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

You don't know me very well.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #262) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:50 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I'm town. LOL
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #263) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:52 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Ngl, not ruling out A50 scum yet. Simply because he
would
string us along if we crossvote.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (isolation #264) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:53 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Hammering town is a good way to lose in elo if you are town. Congrats if you are mafia.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #265) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:55 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Want me to take a picture of my role pm for you? I'm town. I'm as town as town gets. Town cannot be townier than I was without being mod confirmed. You literally
wanted
me to be scum.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #266) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:56 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I mean, there was nothing I could do at ELO. A50 wanted me to be scum so he was going to find a reason to vote for me. I successfully solved the game at ELO, so I voted scum. Somehow
being correct
was scummy.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (isolation #267) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:58 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

People can be upset with how I played ELO, but nobody is going to convince me that A50 was ever
not
going to vote me. Why drag this on for 7 IRL days when we already know what's going to happen? A50's initial approach to sorting my slot after my vote was "You don't understand how good I am as scum, you are scummy for townreading me." LOLOLOL
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #268) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:00 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Oh well, at least it's finally over. GG everyone.

@A50, I really don't blame you, genuinely. You weren't in the game D2. If you were then I don't think there's any way you vote me. You weren't able to experience the gamestate first game.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #269) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:00 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

first hand*
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #270) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:15 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Like I said, you are going to blame me in post-game. It's okay. You made assumptions about me, and you were wrong. This is mafia, it happens. I look forward to next time.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #271) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:23 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 2066, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The vote gave me good ammunition to frame LL as mafia. I expected a slow-paced analyzis that would pwn me. Luckily LL got emotional and lost his cool, taking advantage of that is one of my biggest strengths as scum.
Not really. I just understood where A50's head was at and how things were going to play out. Not wanting to drag on a done game isn't the same as losing my cool.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2073 (isolation #272) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:32 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

The game was over. Dunno why you are upset.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (isolation #273) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:36 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Go ahead, have your self-righteous moment.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (isolation #274) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:39 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

I'm not?
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (isolation #275) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:06 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

In post 2082, Almost50 wrote:True, but the smallest sample in statistics is 3.
Could you elaborate on this? (Serious question)
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (isolation #276) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:43 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Gotcha. Civil engineer. I was wondering what your occupation was, because saying that 3 is a acceptable sample size in statistics implies a reasonability standard, and a reasonability standard implies real-world application.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (isolation #277) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:16 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Town wins btw. I'm vengeful. LOL.
LuckyLuciano
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
LuckyLuciano
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #278) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:16 am

Post by LuckyLuciano »

Sorry for the slowroll Norwegian. I had to. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”