Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:21 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 2104, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Looker has made several questionable statements.
Does it bother you that, despite how dumb you think I am, I still didn't replace votato and therefore am not scum?
In post 2114, NoPowerOverMe wrote:That would mean I would say Looker is scum #2 and Scum #3 is either Cat, Bob or Dr.
In post 2120, NoPowerOverMe wrote:VOTE: bob
Why would you go from a 1 out of 1 to a 1 out of 3? And if there's a dependable guilty, why wait until now to pursue it?
In post 2122, DoctorPepper wrote:...

Why aren't we voting Maxwell??

I don't like ANY of these wagons
It's weird that this last minute wagon started on bob and not you. Are you willing to jump on it?
In post 2124, maxwell wrote:
In post 2111, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:NPOM probably flipping town based on his reaction tbh
Who's scum, then?
I also don't see how survivalism is AI. It looks like he's just jumping on whatever wagon.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:47 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 2125, Looker wrote:
In post 2104, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Looker has made several questionable statements.
Does it bother you that, despite how dumb you think I am, I still didn't replace votato and therefore am not scum?
This argument has no basis in reality. Me replacing votato does not in any way make me scum. Moreover, the fact that you insists it does makes me more likely town.
In post 2114, NoPowerOverMe wrote:That would mean I would say Looker is scum #2 and Scum #3 is either Cat, Bob or Dr.
Why would you go from a 1 out of 1 to a 1 out of 3? And if there's a dependable guilty, why wait until now to pursue it?
I don't do any good to the town dead.

It's weird that this last minute wagon started on bob and not you. Are you willing to jump on it?
In post 2111, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:NPOM probably flipping town based on his reaction tbh
Who's scum, then?
I also don't see how survivalism is AI. It looks like he's just jumping on whatever wagon.
I didn't jump on whatever wagon. NM claimed a guilty. At first I was skeptical based on his voting record. NM voted me. I thought it over and decided that Looker/{Bob/Dr/Cat} was pretty likely scum, based on your desperation and poor arguments, and the people not on my wagon, and NM and I decided to switch to Bob based on mutual agreement and logic. I encourage any other players to do the same. The only reason for someone in your position to make the arguments you're making(bad ones) is because you know if you are lynched there is only one player left on their team, and it's probably someone with a guilty on them.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Sorry for the bad formatting. My statements start with "this argument has", "I don't do", and "I didn't jump".
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2126, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
This argument has no basis in reality. Me replacing votato does not in any way make me scum. Moreover, the fact that you insists it does makes me more likely town.

Who's scum, then?
I didn't jump on whatever wagon. NM claimed a guilty. At first I was skeptical based on his voting record. NM voted me. I thought it over and decided that Looker/{Bob/Dr/Cat} was pretty likely scum, based on your desperation and poor arguments, and the people not on my wagon, and NM and I decided to switch to Bob based on mutual agreement and logic. I encourage any other players to do the same. The only reason for someone in your position to make the arguments you're making(bad ones) is because you know if you are lynched there is only one player left on their team, and it's probably someone with a guilty on them.

So you're happy to go with any lynch that isn't you.

NM claim of a soft guilt is nothing new. Even if NM is town which I doubt as I've seen him play like this as scum before. Where i just hard tunnels slots. Even getting to lylo and trying this same stunt on clear town. He kept doing the same pretend outrage to get teh last mason to lynch shadd.

Take his claimed guilty, it's one he as scum can row back out of so easily. All it does is confirm me as pr. So it's no guilty and im surprised you would suddenly jump on it. When even your own logic says in all cases looker must be scum.

The one thing it does do is give me a soft clear should we actually lynch who ever is a scum pr.
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:53 am

Post by DoctorPepper »

@looker why is it weird that the wagon is bob and not me?

I would *begrudgingly* go there if needed but would really go for Maxwell TBH.
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:55 am

Post by maxwell »

Looker actually has a point in that I townread GC and N_M, and otherwise I'd have expected scum to send NoPower packing. I don't support a bob vote at all.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:14 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Scum don't always vote town to preserve their towncred.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Vote Count 3.4

NoPowerOverMe (3):
Green Crayons, Looker, maxwell
(L-2)

Looker (2):
Cat Scratch Fever, bob3141
bob3141 (2):
Not_Mafia, NoPowerOverMe
maxwell (1):
DoctorPepper
Not voting (0):

Mod Notes:

Majority is 5 players.

Day 3 has begun and will end in (expired on 2020-07-21 16:57:25)
[/area]
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2130, maxwell wrote:Looker actually has a point in that I townread GC and N_M, and otherwise I'd have expected scum to send NoPower packing. I don't support a bob vote at all.

Yep either power is scum. in which case he wouldnt vote for himself and either he is already beign bussed or his partner didnt want to hammer

Or scum was already on his wagon.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Deadline is coming, we need to lynch the player with the guilty. If we are wishy washy on if we believe NM, town is doomed, and NM may be acting like a bully and not working with people as much as town should, but lynching bob is the better answer than lynching NM or myself. NM, like I said, could be town investigative, myself, it seems you are going based on votato's voting history, which is fair, but bob is the best lynch by the numbers.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Looker »

How could who you replace not make you scum but me thinking you're scum make you not scum. Do I have a super power?
In post 2126, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I didn't jump on whatever wagon. NM claimed a guilty. At first I was skeptical based on his voting record. NM voted me. I thought it over and decided that Looker/{Bob/Dr/Cat} was pretty likely scum, based on your desperation and poor arguments, and the people not on my wagon, and NM and I decided to switch to Bob based on mutual agreement and logic. I encourage any other players to do the same. The only reason for someone in your position to make the arguments you're making(bad ones) is because you know if you are lynched there is only one player left on their team, and it's probably someone with a guilty on them.
I don't think you thought anything over. I also think we define "desperation" differently. I also think you should change "mutual agreement and logic" to "survival and opportunism". "Poor arguments" and "(bad ones)" are solid discrediting attempts. Respect. Your last sentence speaks more to you than to me, though. It's still a good angle, though. More respect.
In post 2128, bob3141 wrote:
Spoiler:

Who's scum, then?
So you're happy to go with any lynch that isn't you.
That's what I thought.
In post 2129, DoctorPepper wrote:@looker why is it weird that the wagon is bob and not me?

I would *begrudgingly* go there if needed but would really go for Maxwell TBH.
I had you two neck-and-neck reads-wise. I'll No Lynch, though, before I move off of NPOM.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Looker »

I just took some sleep medicine. Sorry if anything is jumbled.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Nice that the two scum are trying to discredit me rather than actually have a good argument.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

I take that back.

Maybe I already went through this.

BM jumped on the votato wagon as vote five, which put votato at L-2. It was against the competing Dunn-town wagon (who was also at 4 votes). Doesn't make sense to push a buddy's wagon to L-2 when he could've jumped on Dunn-town's wagon to put it at L-2 instead (see and ).
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

VOTE: bob
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2138, Green Crayons wrote:I take that back.
FWIW, I was looking at how votato was playing footsie with the BM/clidd/Porkens wagon when I said votato's votes reasonably supported a votato/NPOE scum. I glossed over what BM was actually doing with his vote.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Green Crayons »

Spoiler: GC should always reread GC
In post 1658, Green Crayons wrote: So before BM voted votato, there was competing Dunn and votato wagons--both at 4 votes.

BM deicded to vote votato.

votato more likely to be town.

I think this is NAI about anyone else on the votato-wagon (Mala, stun ns, bob).

EITHER Dunn OR someone on the Dunn-wagon more likely to be scum (DP, farside/max, HK, GC).
In post 1660, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 421, Green Crayons wrote:His vote on votato looks made up.

First, his vote:
In post 343, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 315, Green Crayons wrote:Votato votes are lazy. I bet one of y'all are scum.
Challenge accepted!

VOTE: Votato

I like the meta analysis by stungun
, clearly nobody is getting behind Green Crayons, and I think I'm townleaning Dunnstral. And seriously, voting BM on Day 1? This dude has run out of ideas... :lol:
He reads votato as scum only because of your meta analysis. But your meta analysis specifically said it was a wash on alignment, and so wasn't AI:
In post 334, stungun0404 wrote:While you may be fairly active in some of your scum games, this evidence does not suggest that in your town games you are always lurking at the start.
Thus, I don't think this initial analysis into your gameplay is very alignment-indicative, as it seems you are breaking pattern regardless of alignment.
So his votato vote pushes a wagon based on nothing AI. He does get in a sweet "lol ooOooOooOoo I'm teasing you with maybe I'm scum" jab, which is more likely to come from scum than town.

Then, this continued vote despite:
In post 404, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 391, votato wrote:i have a little but i cant talk about it. by day 2 or 3 ill probably give some more details. as for the association you're drawing between me and dunn, stun, you're right that we aren't scumbuddies, but i dont think your reasons why are all that strong. plus the only reason you know that is cuz you and i are scumbuddies.
In post 392, votato wrote:shit wrong thread.
:lol:

Last time I saw something like this it flipped town, but what can ya do!? :lol:
He points to non-player-specific meta that would suggest that votato is town. But just lols over it and keeps his votato vote. His decision to pick and choose "meta" to justify whether votes should move is particularly glaring when you consider he uses meta a few posts later in to argue votes on Dunn are misplaced.
oh also

lol

okay votato is town y'all

NPOE please play up to your town slot.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Now cat and either maxwell or Dr need to come over and we're good. Guessing Maxwell.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by maxwell »

Not happening.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Looker

Sticking to my PoE.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Why can't Looker and Bob both be scum?
DoctorPepper
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
DoctorPepper
Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by DoctorPepper »

In post 2143, maxwell wrote:Not happening.

UNVOTE:

Sticking to my PoE.
This makes me think Looker is town ngl
Show
Keep calm and Drink Dr Pepper :)

Quarantine is driving me crazy :(

Get to know a Pepper!!!
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2138, Green Crayons wrote:I take that back.

Maybe I already went through this.

BM jumped on the votato wagon as vote five, which put votato at L-2. It was against the competing Dunn-town wagon (who was also at 4 votes). Doesn't make sense to push a buddy's wagon to L-2 when he could've jumped on Dunn-town's wagon to put it at L-2 instead (see and ).
Yet your voting me.

A player that when bm/clidd and dun were tied at l-3. Broke the tie and pushed clidd to l-2.

Now around vota vote on bm I like you originally thought his vote was bus but some time came to conclusion i didnt think it was likely as why woudl he go for dun instead.

Where as what ever i tried i simply couldnt get hk/looker slot to vote for clidd. We had endless resistance from him over it.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2134, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Deadline is coming, we need to lynch the player with the guilty. If we are wishy washy on if we believe NM, town is doomed, and NM may be acting like a bully and not working with people as much as town should, but lynching bob is the better answer than lynching NM or myself. NM, like I said, could be town investigative, myself, it seems you are going based on votato's voting history, which is fair, but bob is the best lynch by the numbers.

By all means lynch me. But lynching me today only results in mislynch.

Either NM is scum or town. In both cases it doesnt change a thing.

"In Normal games on mafiascum.net, a Gunsmith gets guilties on all Mafia (except Traitors and Doctors), Cops, Vigilantes, Gunsmiths, Role Cops, Vanilla Cops, Vengefuls, Detectives, Neapolitans, Backups of roles with guns and JoATs that have any of these listed powers. A Werewolf faction should be treated the same as any other Mafia family. "

If you think im scum by play by all means if your town mislynch me. If your town all that happens is that if NM is scum is that he claims guilty on you and scum win. Or that you simply get mislynhed and scum win.

Explain this how would i know both hk50/looker slot and DP slot. If i was anythign other than vannilla cop. As the only roles that get that result are vannilla cops and rolecops

And dont mistake me criticising one of my town reads for making a stupid choice. If you think ive played scummy by all means throw the game.
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Looker »

UNVOTE:

Sticking to my PoE.
I know why I think this happened, but can you tell me why you switched your vote?
In post 2145, DoctorPepper wrote:

UNVOTE:

Sticking to my PoE.
This makes me think Looker is town ngl
It makes me think I was wrong about CSF. Maybe it's you, Maxwell and Votato - but only you if there's a fourth. This is an exciting and telling turn of events, though.

• I think allowing NPOM to live will be the defeat you guys deserve. I'm thinking it's him and Maxwell, maybe Doc Pepper instead of Maxwell.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Vote Count 3.5

Looker (3):
Cat Scratch Fever, bob3141, maxwell
(L-2)

bob3141 (3):
Not_Mafia, NoPowerOverMe, GreenCrayons
(L-2)

NoPowerOverMe (1):
Looker
maxwell (1):
DoctorPepper
Not voting (0):

Mod Notes:

Majority is 5 players.

Day 3 has begun and will end in (expired on 2020-07-21 16:57:25)
[/area]
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”