PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:46 am

Post by PJ. »

I'd even argue that he *isn't* being suspected.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Townie
Donkey Kong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Donkey Kong »

Sorry, I must've fallen asleep and taken another nap. I feel bad for ignoring you when you were talking to me earlier, uh... I don't even know your name. All I know is that you never seem to stop chugging on that seemingly bottomless can of beer. I hope you don't die of alcohol poisoning, as you're the only one here who's given me a semblance of an explanation!

Anyway, I'm Donkey Kong, nice to meet you. You say there's mafia in here and we need to find them? Mafia infiltrating a cult... this is exciting! I can't believe I'm saying this - maybe I haven't fully woken up yet.
I've never known any problem that couldn't be solved with a little nap.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:06 am

Post by catboi »

Titus wrote:In the sense one came after the other but that's not what I mean by counterwagon. I'm meaning a competing wagon. There just isn't one and that sends up red flags unless the case is immensely strong.
(´-`).。oO()players voting Battle Mage: Starbuck, Tipsy, Panther and Fox, mastina, Shiro.

You can consider me effectively voting him, since I've said I don't trust the self-vote.

Not voting him: Donkey Kong, Panzer, Mikul, TheThirteenthJT, Titus, Deimos27

Independenly think Mikul and TTJT are town (especially looking at his 562), but these are for the most part less active players which explains the lack of opposition but I'm not sure that's telling either way about Battle Mage. Of the votes on him, I guess the worst looking one is Panther and Fox, and I'd be suspicious of them if Battle Mage is town.

(=ΦエΦ=)
Donkey Kong
Donkey Kong
Townie
Donkey Kong
Townie
Townie

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Donkey Kong »

It's been a looong time since I threw a barrel, but if need be, I can throw one if I spot any of these mafia. I obviously don't think it's you, as it wouldn't make sense for you to ask me to help hunt yourself. What do I need to be on the lookout for? Fedoras and cigars? Or will they be a little more subtle than that?

And one last thing... what's in it for ME?
I've never known any problem that couldn't be solved with a little nap.
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 1
VOTECOUNT 1.7

Battle Mage
(5,
2-TO-GO
): , , , ,
catboi
(2): ,
Panzerjager
(1):

Not voting (5)
: TheThirteenthJT, Titus, , ,

13 players remaining, 7 to Vote Out.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-07-28 20:30:00).

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
Deimos27

Winner receives (until end of Night 1):
(NIGHT, PASSIVE) You survive ONE Pick/Kick Out attempt.

The next Audition will start in Day 2.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
mastina is in V/LA until 7/26 (my time). Happy Birthday!
Deimos27 is in V/LA until 7/22 (my time).

ADDING 69 HOURS TO THE DEADLINE. THE NEW DEADLINE IS UPDATED ABOVE.

Also I'm using phrases
2-TO-GO
and
1-AWAY
to indicate if a player is close to being Voted Out.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Tipsy »

haha 69 nice
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:15 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 602, catboi wrote:You can consider me effectively voting him, since I've said I don't trust the self-vote.
If i wasn't already voting you...
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

Hey guys, can we not have pages where it's just 5+ posts from the same person one right after the other?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 600, PJ. wrote:I'd even argue that he *isn't* being suspected.
yes
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 585, mastina wrote:
In post 584, mastina wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
Fixing broken vote.
Also, should be noted--I believe Titus is good at reading Shiro, yes? (Shiro/Titus, feel free to weigh in there.) If I end up trusting Titus as town, and if my memory of this is accurate (that Titus can read Shiro well), then if Titus develops a Shiro stance, I'll probably sheep it. :P
If I counted correctly, the two votes already there + Panther/Fox + BM + Shiro + myself actually equals 6/7, so:
Battle Mage is at L-1
Bit closer than I thought, but not a lynch.

Battle Mage cannot self-hammer because he's already voting himself and if Panzer hammers BM then regardless of BM's alignment we lynch Panzer tomorrow, so I don't
think
we're at risk of him being lynched prematurely, butstill, something to keep in mind.
yes, it's quite clear by putting me at L-1 here, you are confident I won't be hammered without a claim. :roll:
In post 589, Titus wrote:
In post 584, mastina wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
Fixing broken vote.
Also, should be noted--I believe Titus is good at reading Shiro, yes? (Shiro/Titus, feel free to weigh in there.) If I end up trusting Titus as town, and if my memory of this is accurate (that Titus can read Shiro well), then if Titus develops a Shiro stance, I'll probably sheep it. :P
This is the second time you've put my reads as above others and it is day 1. I'll give you a tip, BM is likely town bc of the wagon reactions.

@Starbuck, mastina's look at me meta is an indication of her mental and physical health usually speaking and particularly early.
I'm glad you're town here Titus.
In post 591, Tipsy wrote:are u onna do a longer catchup? owuld you like me to unvote?
This is obvscum, making a conspicuous effort to be overtly gracious and helpful.
In post 597, Titus wrote:In the sense one came after the other but that's not what I mean by counterwagon. I'm meaning a competing wagon. There just isn't one and that sends up red flags unless the case is immensely strong.
Spoiler:
there's no case, a bunch of people are just open-aliening me because of "scummy vibes". It's the worst. Look at Tipsy first tomorrow - her parrotting Mastina is real bad, as is Mastina calling it out initially but then U-turning to defend it

In post 598, Tipsy wrote:dont have like, a thorough case on him. the slot has individually gotten a lot of thoughts on ppl's readslist. personally i thought his early play felt just off and like it was trying rly hard to earn a townread.
i think some of their arguments have been pretty big stretches to paint ppl as scummy also in ways that town would be less likely to make (ie thinking it's suspicious that my readslist is similar to mastina despite the progression i outlined), though that can be more of a personality tell i suppose. also the selvote i still believe is Bad.
Titus wrote:In the sense one came after the other but that's not what I mean by counterwagon. I'm meaning a competing wagon. There just isn't one and that sends up red flags unless the case is immensely strong.
i mean BM has a lot of independent scumreads. i gues i see ur point altho tbf, there's been a decent amount of lurkslots and scum being ijn those could explain the lack of a scum counterattack
I don't buy your defence on the readslist for a second. You didn't just mimic almost all of her reads, but also used the same language which indicates quite clearly that you read her list and just re-worked it. :facepalm:

I think the term "independent scumreads" is misplaced. The reads on me appear entirely dependent, which is why my wagon is riddled with scum trying to get rid of me because I crumbed a good PR earlier, and they're probably scared of my brilliance and obvtowniness.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 575, mastina wrote:
In post 524, Starbuck wrote:These votes on Shiro aren't sitting well with me (at the point that they happened). However, now looking at Shiro's ISO, it's absolutely atrocious. If we want a prime example of fluff posting, this ISO is it. I'm not sure if that's a worthwhile D1 elim or not just yet.
There are three possible worlds given these two things, of the Shiro votes being bad yet Shiro's iso being fairly lackluster. Least likely to most likely,
1: The votes you think are bad aren't, and come from town that correctly suspect Shiro is scum. (Doubtful.)
2: The votes you think are bad ARE bad, and come from scum bussing scum because the players voting Shiro are predominantly scum but so is Shiro, too. (Also somewhat doubtful, but less impossible than the above imo.)
3: The votes you think are bad ARE bad, and come from scum voting bad-town who is an easy target to vote, because nobody would really shed a tear if Shiro was lynched and flipped town and the lynch would have virtually no accountability to it. But despite how Shiro does legitimately look bad, Shiro is still town.

This is what I find most likely.
In post 524, Starbuck wrote:Panzer Is this typical of mastina?
Panzer is literally the worst player in this playerlist to ask about my meta. A much better one would be our new replacement,
Titus. She might not be the best, but she's still fairly reliable.
Non-game-related, but I find the way you talk about every other player like you are better than them as completely unnecessary, condescending and rude.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Tipsy »

In post 609, Battle Mage wrote:I don't buy your defence on the readslist for a second. You didn't just mimic almost all of her reads, but also used the same language which indicates quite clearly that you read her list and just re-worked it.
lmfao nope!
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 572, Shiro wrote:
In post 543, Battle Mage wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

I'm ready to ascend.

Lynch Mastina tomorrow though, or I'll haunt you.
Basically scum claim

Vote:Battle Mage
Opportunistic much? Also, statistically, the majority of players who try and mislynch a player with the bogus justification "he claimed scum", are scum themselves looking to artificially strengthen the appearance of their vote. :cop:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 611, Tipsy wrote:
In post 609, Battle Mage wrote:I don't buy your defence on the readslist for a second. You didn't just mimic almost all of her reads, but also used the same language which indicates quite clearly that you read her list and just re-worked it.
lmfao nope!

ffs, I was going for 5 consecutive posts to piss Starbuck off. Now I have to start again.

And that's a lame and transparent defence, which you'll doubtless get away with because town has no momentum, which is why I can't care about this game. It reminds me a bit of that Wrestling mafia game where there was no cohesion towards any possible scum-lynch. Write-off. :yawn:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Battle Mage »

UNVOTE:

If I'm getting lynched anyway, may as well force scum to actually work for it.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Tipsy »

i mean what else am i supose to say im my defense? ur saying i legit copied and paraphased mastina's readslist... well, i didnt. also like... u tink masina is scum too. so why on earth would i copy my PRATNERS readslist?
Panther and Fox
Panther and Fox
Townie
Panther and Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Panther and Fox »

In post 419, catboi wrote:∑(。・Д・。)??? Why not?
Because I wanted to see if the questions would lead anywhere without us having to prompt him. You get more results that way.
In post 514, catboi wrote:(๑•̌.•̑๑)ˀ̣ˀ̣ You had Tux as a scumread, but are voting panzer for voting me? And what about my question I asked you earlier?
I can't answer this because I'm not Fox

Sorry guys my partner has basically dipped on me and I wasn't prepared to play this game alone but I'm trying to get back into it.
~Panther
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Tipsy »

and no offense to mastina! but like, if im scum trying to hop aboard the consensus reads the first player i look to for those... isn't her. lawl
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 615, Tipsy wrote:i mean what else am i supose to say im my defense? ur saying i legit copied and paraphased mastina's readslist... well, i didnt. also like... u tink masina is scum too. so why on earth would i copy my PRATNERS readslist?
you're not necessarily both scum, but it's inconceivable you're both town.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 616, Panther and Fox wrote:
In post 419, catboi wrote:∑(。・Д・。)??? Why not?
Because I wanted to see if the questions would lead anywhere without us having to prompt him. You get more results that way.
In post 514, catboi wrote:(๑•̌.•̑๑)ˀ̣ˀ̣ You had Tux as a scumread, but are voting panzer for voting me? And what about my question I asked you earlier?
I can't answer this because I'm not Fox

Sorry guys my partner has basically dipped on me and I wasn't prepared to play this game alone but I'm trying to get back into it.
~Panther
Can I get whichever one of you thought I was town back? :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Tipsy »

this idea that my plan here was to come in and copy someone's readslist... just... WHY? why would i do something like that as scum? what is your explanation for that? you need to come up with something more believable than the possibilty that i just happened to have a similar read on the game as her from us both readin the same thing.
Panther and Fox
Panther and Fox
Townie
Panther and Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:21 am

In post 575, mastina wrote:
In post 524, Starbuck wrote:These votes on Shiro aren't sitting well with me (at the point that they happened). However, now looking at Shiro's ISO, it's absolutely atrocious. If we want a prime example of fluff posting, this ISO is it. I'm not sure if that's a worthwhile D1 elim or not just yet.
There are three possible worlds given these two things, of the Shiro votes being bad yet Shiro's iso being fairly lackluster. Least likely to most likely,
1: The votes you think are bad aren't, and come from town that correctly suspect Shiro is scum. (Doubtful.)
2: The votes you think are bad ARE bad, and come from scum bussing scum because the players voting Shiro are predominantly scum but so is Shiro, too. (Also somewhat doubtful, but less impossible than the above imo.)
3: The votes you think are bad ARE bad, and come from scum voting bad-town who is an easy target to vote, because nobody would really shed a tear if Shiro was lynched and flipped town and the lynch would have virtually no accountability to it. But despite how Shiro does legitimately look bad, Shiro is still town.

This is what I find most likely.
In post 524, Starbuck wrote:Panzer Is this typical of mastina?
Panzer is literally the worst player in this playerlist to ask about my meta. A much better one would be our new replacement, Titus. She might not be the best, but she's still fairly reliable.
QFT

pedit: Neither of us thought you were town but Fox was the one scumreading you where I was the one scumreading Tux/Catboi.
Panther and Fox
Panther and Fox
Townie
Panther and Fox
Townie
Townie

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:23 am

Since I'm basically doing this alone I'll do a self reads list to try and get my thoughts in order. Not going to post it though since it's mostly nonsense. I think Battle Mage self voting was odd, but I don't think it's something we can look in unless we have people here who know BM that well.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

I may as well claim for completeness.

I'm Ootsuka Akio. My main role is that I choose the audition prize each day from a list of options (which I crumbed since the beginning obviously). My audition bonus was that if I won an audition I'd get a 1-shot disabler against a player on the scumteam (if I guess correctly) which means they couldn't NK or use any other abilities.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Tipsy »

if ur executed do the audition prizes go away?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”