NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh man, i can’t wait to pull apart these disgusting lovers. I hate all couples they should DIE!! How dare they fall in love. If they show off their love to each other publicly in this thread i promise i shall RIP THEM APART!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

*Sniff sniff*
I’m not worried about Battle Mage, i can smell their virginity from here. It is unlikely for him to have a lover of any kind. Too bold of an entrance.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 12, innocentvillager wrote:haven't we all had bold ish entrances
No. Your entrance was mild. Like a lightly peppered curry.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #18 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve never been this nervous in my whole life opening a role pm. I was worried i’d be forced to be the lover to god damn Battle Mage or something. Luckily i got a town role pm. Oh i’m praising the lords for that.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #21 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

KILL ALL COUPLES!
Comrade Innocent Villager, are you truly with us?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

We’re going to be the best of friends. I’m a pro at thread cluttering.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #25 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’ve got meta with everyone except Nash and Innocentvillager, just so we’re clear.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #29 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 27, innocentvillager wrote:I can't really see a Deimos Norwegian scumteam tho given the bus right out of the gate,
The fuck are you talking about?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #30 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also i hope that reads list is a meme. Who the heck posts reads on page 2 of a game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #33 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 31, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 29, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 27, innocentvillager wrote:I can't really see a Deimos Norwegian scumteam tho given the bus right out of the gate,
The fuck are you talking about?
oh sorry, I mistook you for Battle Mage, I was saying how a Battle Mage-Deimos scumteam is next to impossible since they wouldn't bus right out of the game like that
I disagree. Why would an RVS vote be that meaningful? I’ve seen scum vote their teammate right out of the gate before switching.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #35 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And why are you placing Word over Nash when they both haven’t posted yet?
Your reads are either fake as hell or your mind is in another dimension from mine.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #37 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 34, innocentvillager wrote:It's meaningful because it has the potential to start wagons especially in such a small game, and you run the risk of L-1.
It’s a small game, but if scum hammers a wagon early without just reasoning we’d just wagon them the next day and their teammate would die too. Unless a town was gamethrowing by quickhammering a shit wagon i don’t see it as a good reasoning. Nor do i see that a BM/Deimos wagon would be "100% impossible".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #38 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

EBWOP
BM/Deimos team

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #40 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Never mind what i said earlier about liking you. I actually hate you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #47 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 42, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 37, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nor do i see that a BM/Deimos wagon would be "100% impossible".
I don't like how you're trying to cast doubt on everything, like you're saying things are possible but that kind of attitude only serves to confuse town into more and more uncertainty. The objective of town is to sort, read, and make the uncertain more certain, not decrease certainty and confuse the town. +1 scumpoints for you
You’re confusing differing playstyles as scummy. I do not play like you, nor will i ever. My towngame is completely different ftom your expectation of the proper conduct.
With that said, i think your way of playing is town indicative. I just dislike your way of doing things, because it allows you to come to wrong conclusions.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #50 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:41 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 45, innocentvillager wrote:
this is mean and a personal attack and I feel very insulted, not very nice and my hurt feelings, mafia is game of fun that we should try to be enjoyment
Sorry if that hurt you, but i always have strongly disliked players that strongly scumread someone off of tiny amounts of content. Rather than expressing suspicion at me and explaining your reasoning you just put me on the bottom of a reads list you pulled out from your ass, and then mumble about associations when literally nothing of much importance has happened yet.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #52 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 49, word321 wrote:
In post 47, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 42, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 37, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nor do i see that a BM/Deimos wagon would be "100% impossible".
I don't like how you're trying to cast doubt on everything, like you're saying things are possible but that kind of attitude only serves to confuse town into more and more uncertainty. The objective of town is to sort, read, and make the uncertain more certain, not decrease certainty and confuse the town. +1 scumpoints for you
You’re confusing differing playstyles as scummy. I do not play like you, nor will i ever. My towngame is completely different ftom your expectation of the proper conduct.
With that said, i think your way of playing is town indicative. I just dislike your way of doing things, because it allows you to come to wrong conclusions.
should I sl u for this?
Asking if you "should" sl someone is scummy in itself. Light scumpings from your slot.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #54 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I assume so.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #58 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I can show you a game where i was scumread right out of the gate. And the main people pushing me were scum. To show you how flawed your philosophy is Innocentvillager

link -> viewtopic.php?f=84&t=81962

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #61 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 57, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 28, innocentvillager wrote:any thoughts on a Deimos-Nash scumteam, Norwegian?
I don’t have thoughts on it, because i think the question is asked prematurely and therefore pointless. I have nothing to say regarding players that have not posted yet when the game has just started.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #65 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 64, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 61, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 57, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 28, innocentvillager wrote:any thoughts on a Deimos-Nash scumteam, Norwegian?
I don’t have thoughts on it, because i think the question is asked prematurely and therefore pointless. I have nothing to say regarding players that have not posted yet when the game has just started.
it was a rhetorical question, because this scumteam is not possible.
Lol, you’re insane.
Why would that scumteam be impossible?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #69 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 68, Battle Mage wrote:Norweg looking real scummy here so far. Trying to cover for his lurker buddy Deimos.

VOTE: Norweg
Lmao.
VOTE: Battle Mage

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #72 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 70, innocentvillager wrote:everyone else has talked and you really think the scumteam is the two people who haven't talked with the mafia PT being their medium of communication and everything?
When did i say: "i think they are the scum team"? I literally stated them as null.
You seem to be wanton of adding fake thoughts and motivations to my posts where there is none.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #74 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think he jumps to conclusions way too much.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #78 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Innocent Villager is giving me real "boneheaded" vibes. Which usually never comes from scum. So they are my strongest TR right now. BM sheeping their logic is what pings me the most so far. So i’d prefer eliminating there based on what i’ve seen so far. Good thing about this setup is that we only need to lynch one scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #82 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i’m lynched my guess is that Battle Mage + whichever one of Nash/Deimos hammers is scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #85 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok i guess, that makes things less of a dogpile.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #87 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:03 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 84, Battle Mage wrote:oh fine, I thought it was a hammer.
Why would you unvote if you thought it was a hammer? That wouldn’t change anything.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #93 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Scumpings on BM increasing. If i were ever hammered. To see him on a rope wouød be my final wish.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #98 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is the dumbest push i’ve ever seen in my MS carrier hahahaha. I can’t stop laughing. "Nash" is my teammate? A literal person that hasn’t posted yet? And we’re on page 4.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #108 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:13 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 106, word321 wrote:come join my wagon norwee and save ur neck
Why would i wagon someone that hasn't posted yet? I'd rather just vote myself.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #112 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 105, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 98, NorwegianboyEE wrote:hahahaha. I can’t stop laughing
that's something a scum would say to laugh off the wagon he's about to get crushed under!

+1
I'm not taking it very serious because i'm considering what would be the most entertaining between turning this wagon around and on scum VS watching your dumbfounded face when i flip town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #114 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 113, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 108, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 106, word321 wrote:come join my wagon norwee and save ur neck
Why would i wagon someone that hasn't posted yet? I'd rather just vote myself.
you'd rather hammer yourself than vote for someone who you don't know the alignment of?

Yeah, this is scum who has given up.

I'm LOCKED IN baby
No, i'd rather vote you. Because you're scummy. Remember?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #118 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why don't you take a shower, calm your raging D. And consider what i've done that's actually scummy InnocentVillager? All i've really done is question your methods. But not calling you scum. Why wouldn't scum!me just agree that you are right on Deimos/Nash being scum and redirect your attention there? Instead, all i'm doing really. Is defending myself from the ones on my wagon i read as scum. Because i'm thinking long-term. While BM is just thinking short-term and wants a nice, quick 'n easy mislynch on me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #120 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

At least this has been an valuable lesson for me. Never /in to a game with innocentvillager in it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #124 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 121, Battle Mage wrote:i have 1 game with Noweg, when he was town. don't remember him ever being as defensive as this.
Yeah, why would i want to defend myself? SCUM!
:lol:

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #127 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Fact of the matter is, and i wish i could sugarcoat this.
Innocentvillager, you are rash, jumping to conclusions, and arrogant beyond measure.
I'm not really going to say much more than that, because you're tunneling hard. Consider this an message for you to consider post-game when you've calmed down a bit.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #135 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I've gotten a lot of experience with town tunneling. I can recognize it when i see it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #136 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you want i can show you about 5 games where i'm tunneled by town players and then flip town, having correctly read my attackers as town while they were tunneling me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #140 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 133, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 127, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Fact of the matter is, and i wish i could sugarcoat this.
Innocentvillager, you are rash, jumping to conclusions, and arrogant beyond measure.
I'm not really going to say much more than that, because you're tunneling hard. Consider this an message for you to consider post-game when you've calmed down a bit.
on a serious note, there is a real problem with this.

If Norweg is town, he would have no knowledge of the alignment of any other player. Why then would he be focussing so hard on trying to kiss Innocentvillager's ass, out of the players voting for him?

It's a divide-and-conquer scum-strategy, which will obviously be effective in this game where town needs unanimity to win.

I am seriously cool with Norweg-lynch today.
Let me get this straight, you are saying that town!me would scumread Innocentvillager for his push on me here? If the situation was reversed and he was attacking town!you. Would you scumread Innocentvillager?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #141 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 139, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 137, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 136, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you want i can show you about 5 games where i'm tunneled by town players and then flip town, having correctly read my attackers as town while they were tunneling me.
hm, yeah I guess showing us that would definitively prove you're town
will you be my lover after the game? :wink:
^Further proof that a BM/IV team is impossible.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #142 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 138, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 136, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If you want i can show you about 5 games where i'm tunneled by town players and then flip town, having correctly read my attackers as town while they were tunneling me.
no i dont want, i dont care, i'm going to eliminate you.
If you think you're going to break me you're wrong. I will set it up so that you are the next lynch tommorow assuming i get lynched here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #144 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Of course, i'd prefer to just vote you today though.
@Word321 Explain your unvote on me in more detail.
Also i suggest you join me on BM rather than Deimos, we don't know which one of Deimos/Nash might be scum yet if they are. But Battle Mage is the only talking player so far that has been visibly scummy.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #147 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 145, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 142, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 138, Battle Mage wrote:
no i dont want, i dont care, i'm going to eliminate you.
If you think you're going to break me you're wrong. I will set it up so that you are the next lynch tommorow assuming i get lynched here.
dude, we both know you're already broken. I'm ready to end the game now. :lol:
Why? The game isn't over. The only one voting with you is tunneling IV. Sure he's loud, but how do you know that'll be convincing the remaining town?

Deimos Nash still hasn't even showed up. Stop pretending to be so confident ya big loof.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #150 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You are playing just like your past scumgame. Visibly obvscum with your takes. Rather than reconsider like Word you're keeping up this ridiculous push that only makes sense in IV's mind because you think your scum mate in Deimos/Nash is going to make a difference.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #154 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why would pretending mean i'm saying you're not scum? I'm actually saying that is the reason you are mafia.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #157 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I know you're using belitting and super shitposting as scum. This is exactly what you're doing this game, except with an obviously bad take. That's my scumread on you in a nutshell.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #158 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 156, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 154, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why would pretending mean i'm saying you're not scum? I'm actually saying that is the reason you are mafia.
nah you implied i was town feigning confidence. no reason you would ask me to stop pretending to be confident if you thought i was scum. you slipped that you know I'm town.

BUSTED.
No, i never said that actually.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #160 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 159, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 152, word321 wrote:I suggest we just stop rn until Deimos and Nash appear
my question to you is, will you townblock with me today to eliminate Norweg? we can wait until after the stragglers appear.
Wow, now look who's buddying.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #163 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You got 1 town on the wagon. If your scum mate votes with you that makes only 3 out of 4, but you know you need more don't you BM? That's why you're asking Word to co-operate in eliminating me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #164 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 161, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 158, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 156, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 154, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why would pretending mean i'm saying you're not scum? I'm actually saying that is the reason you are mafia.
nah you implied i was town feigning confidence. no reason you would ask me to stop pretending to be confident if you thought i was scum. you slipped that you know I'm town.

BUSTED.
No, i never said that actually.
I hate to break it ya, but you can't deny what you said because

THIS

IS

FORUM MAFIA
Quote it. You're not even trying to prove your case with fact are you? Just mindlessly shouting.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #169 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 168, word321 wrote:norwee, u cant rly dig urself out of this hole
What are you talking about exactly? Literally nothing i've done so far has been scummy.

IV misunderstands my playstyle as coming from scum.
BM is opportunistically joining the wagon and shouting about how i'm mafia cus he's scum.
You were swayed by IV's townie misreps of my posts.

If you ignore that fact, at worst my ISO is NAI because i've been forced to be on the defensive almost all of day 1. Scum motivation is to protect one of my scum teammates, town motivation is to protect yourself and vote scum. I haven't really protected anyone except null slots, and protecting them on D1 is completely NAI.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #170 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also consider the fact that this setup heavily desentivies scum hunting. So you've all already proved you're unlikely to be my teammates. That makes one of my possible teammates exactly Deimos/Nash. All null slots that haven't posted yet. This essentially proves that the chance i am scum is currently lower than 2/5 chance. Putting pressure on other players is important. I mean, when has a D1 lynch on a random slot that get's voted to E-1 easily, ever been super likely to actually be scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #171 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 170, NorwegianboyEE wrote:desentivies scum hunting.
bussing*

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #174 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 172, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 169, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scum motivation is to protect one of my scum teammates, town motivation is to protect yourself and vote scum
i don't understand if you are scum with nash and we are all wagoning you isn't the obvious scum!motivation to defend yourself because if the wagon goes through you lose?

i feel like your self-defenses this game don't really make sense
Why would self-defense not make sense? We're one lynch away from EYLO. I'm not the type of player to surrender just because i'm heavily scumread. I will fight teeth and claws to defend myself no matter my allignment. Saying it's scummy for me to defend myself is just plain wrong.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #176 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 173, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 150, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You are playing just like your past scumgame. Visibly obvscum with your takes.
which game?
This one. (Awful game btw)
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=82578

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #178 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My reads right now are

Town

- Innocentvillager

Light townread

- Word321

Null

- Deimos27
- Nash

Scum

- Battle Mage

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #179 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 177, innocentvillager wrote:that's not what I'm saying I've said you would defend yourself regardless of your alignment but you are for some reason using this as an argument that town!you would defend yourself but scum!you would divert attention to deimos/nash or whatever?
Because as scum i'm always thinking of gaining another mislynch. But as town i want to genuinely find scum.
Playing as town vs scum are genuinely different playstyles i keep in mind for every single game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #181 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For example. I'm stating that if i were scum here, you could expect me to agree on you that one of Deimos/Nash are scum. And then i'd push for the one of them i know isn't town. But here i'm not wanting to vote either of them, because we don't know which one of them it is.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #183 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

See? BM isn't even considering the possibility of town!me. You two are. It's so blatantly obvious he's the one pushing in bad faith here.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #184 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't mind being lynched if you two can prove with 100% absolute certainty that a town flip of me guarantees BM being the lynch tommorow. With no exceptions.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #185 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Believe in me. I know know my shit here. Even if i'm not the best at pushing my arguments.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #190 (isolation #62) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 187, Battle Mage wrote:3 people gunning for you, so you put 2 of them as likely town and try and pick off the other, while leaving your scumbuddy as null.
Pft.
You're so bad at this.
*Leaving my scum buddy at null*?
I'm literally stating that one of your most likely teammates are in that null pile. The fact that you townread both of the guys pushing for me to such an extent without questioning it. Basically proves your own point against me that i'm: "townreading based on pre-existing knowledge".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #193 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 186, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 183, NorwegianboyEE wrote:See? BM isn't even considering the possibility of town!me. You two are. It's so blatantly obvious he's the one pushing in bad faith here.
+1
You're giving me townpoints right?
Thanks!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #196 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 192, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 190, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 187, Battle Mage wrote:3 people gunning for you, so you put 2 of them as likely town and try and pick off the other, while leaving your scumbuddy as null.
Pft.
You're so bad at this.
*Leaving my scum buddy at null*?
I'm literally stating that one of your most likely teammates are in that null pile. The fact that you townread both of the guys pushing for me to such an extent without questioning it. Basically proves your own point against me that i'm: "townreading based on pre-existing knowledge".
So bad? dude I'm picking up the easy Day 1 win thanks to you, I'm doing goooooood! :D
You're literally the most annoying player alive. I knew i should have outed when you /inned.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #199 (isolation #65) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ah well, i better go to sleep now. Talking to scum!BM is like having a conversation with a rock/tree/broken record anyway. I'm not exactly missing out.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #200 (isolation #66) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 198, Battle Mage wrote:If you're town, you could try actually scumhunting.
Isn't that what i'm doing? Oh well, keep pushing false premises. Night sweetie.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #203 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Something i had to ask.
(From phone in bed)

@Word321 Are you familiar with BM’s town meta? Are you seeing it here?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #204 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh, thinking about it. BM did vote Deimos in RVS. So unless that was an RVS buss. BM/Nash seems like the most likely team.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #205 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Either way, i’d always advocate BM because that’s a bigger chance than guessing from the 2 unsorted slots.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #206 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Not that a BM/Word team is impossible. But once again, previous logic apply.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #211 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 209, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 200, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 198, Battle Mage wrote:If you're town, you could try actually scumhunting.
Isn't that what i'm doing? Oh well, keep pushing false premises. Night sweetie.
I haven't seen you push 1 possible scum, despite your relentless spamming. it's a poor rate of return.
From your POV.
- you townread Word/IV

That leaves Deimos/Nausi or whatever his name was.
Are you aware that these players haven’t posted once and aren’t online? You’re basically saying that unless i’d "pushed" a slot with no content as scum. (Which is fucking laughable) i’m not town from your POV. Which just shows you aren’t genuine at all.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #213 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because one could make up association tells.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #215 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Alright, then i guess it doesn’t make sense.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #224 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 216, innocentvillager wrote:so you admit your defense doesn't work?
One of my 100 lines of defense? Sure.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #225 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh boy. I can’t wait for my "scum partner" to show up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #237 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 236, Deimos27 wrote:Norwee got to L-1 far too quickly for reasons far too weak.
Finally someone reasonable joined the game!
I’m in love!!!

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #238 (isolation #77) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Listen to this. How does a Battle Mage/Nash team sound? BM is surface level scummy AF, while Nash seems to be keeping his options open and playing with an agenda. He claims to scumread IV but "puts ghost vote" on Norwee.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #239 (isolation #78) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 226, Nash wrote:FMPOV D27 is most likely to be scum, regardless of NEE's alignment.
This is also completely stupid. "Scum regardless of my alignment". I laugh.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #241 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You’re like the knight in shining armor. Coming in to save the day at the last second Deimos.
There’s no doubt in my eyes we’re both town here. If you were scum you could easily keep up the momentum on this shitpush.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #243 (isolation #80) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

They’ve been bullying me Deimos. They’ve been SOOO mean against me. *sob* *hic* uuu...

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #245 (isolation #81) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

My townblock is Deimos/Word321/Innocentvillager

Lockscum: Battle Mage and Nash

GG

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #247 (isolation #82) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Just sleep.
Game is already solved. Both scum has been caught.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #251 (isolation #83) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

IV started the push on me. Unlikely to be scum.
Word voted and stated their reasonings in a natural way.
Deimos is playing sane and questioning my wagon.

Battle Mage has only been sickly opportunistic with his sheeping of IV and voting my wagon.
Nash’s stances are entirely weird, fake and unnatural.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #252 (isolation #84) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Guess who the scum are.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #257 (isolation #85) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 256, word321 wrote:norwee, let ur town block win this game for yu
your will will not be forgotten
This sounds like you're trying to make me the mislynch and then capitalize on my death reads or something. Which is scummy A F. Either you believe me or you don't.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #258 (isolation #86) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 255, word321 wrote:deimos, vote for norwee so we can end the day
Why exactly does the day need to end in my lynch? I've told you who the scum are. Vote them.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #259 (isolation #87) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like i think you're town here Word. But there's absolutely no reason to lynch me over obvscum Battle Mage on day 1.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #261 (isolation #88) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I agree on Deimos being pretty much conf!town from my POV, and he should be from every other town's POV if i'm lynched too.
But i think it's really stupid that i'm first in line of the PoE when BM is so fucking obviously scum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #262 (isolation #89) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 260, Nash wrote:Why? If you are scum, he's most likely to be your partner.
Yeah, how likely do you think that is?
Do you think it just so happened that all 4 town decided i'm scummy and my only scum partner (the guy that didn't show up until now) is my actual partner?
Do you honestly think the chance of scum jumping on town!me today is unlikely? Are Battle Mage / Innocentvillager / Word321 are all conveniently town correctly scumreading me?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #264 (isolation #90) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i'm town.

Which ones of IV / Word321 / Battle Mage would you say are most likely to be the scum on my wagon?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #265 (isolation #91) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 263, Nash wrote:
In post 261, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I agree on Deimos being pretty much conf!town from my POV, and he should be from every other town's POV if i'm lynched too.
But i think it's really stupid that i'm first in line of the PoE when BM is so fucking obviously scum.
Why exactly is Deimos conf!town from your POV? If you are town and everyone else thinks you are scum the most logical move for scum is to defend you.
No. Scum has had no interest in defending me. And that's been perfectly clear to me since this day started.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #267 (isolation #92) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 260, Nash wrote:Else, I fee like Deimos x {BM,W321,IV} is likelier than both scum in {BM,W321,IV}.
You "feel" that, not because you've got an logical argument that proves your point. But because that narrative is the most convenient for you. You NEED to leave Deimos as an open scumread. Otherwise you might lose the game if i'm lynched and flip town. Because that would severely minimize your remaining options. I see right through you.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #268 (isolation #93) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 266, Nash wrote:IV - BM - Word in that order.
You think IV is most likely to be scum? Really?
He started the game by putting out some reads he came up with from page 1, does that seem like an typical scum entrance to you? He then wrote fifty paragraphs about why i'm scum. Mafia doesn't put in that level of effort and strongly assert domimance over a wagon, people like BM that mindlessly sheep while repeating what the "face of the wagon" IV says are more in line with scummy motivation. The plan of BM (and you) is to make IV get the blame once i flip town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #269 (isolation #94) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Btw i recognize what Word said about sheeping whatever Deimos’s reads are assuming i flip town to be one of the townier things he’s said. So that’s why i’m even more sure about my current solve.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #270 (isolation #95) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

That leaves the "most likely lovers" pool into:
<Battle Mage / Nash / Deimos27>
BM and Nash are most scummy so far between these.
IV or Word321 being allied with anyone seems unlikely.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #278 (isolation #96) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This makes that quote i read in someones signature saying "i will townread them... when they flip town" seem very appropiate.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #279 (isolation #97) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 272, innocentvillager wrote:i think given the format we should just decide on two people up front where scum is in one of them and elim them one after the other no questions asked,
Not a terrible plan.

Of course, i disagree on principle because i'd prefer not to be lynched at all, especially for these garbage reasonings. But as a far as backup-plans go. It's not awful.
Just make sure to lynch BM no questions asked if i'm actually lynched today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #280 (isolation #98) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Lynching me and turning the game from 4v2 to 3v2 gives more leeway for scum to disrupt town process, but it can be avoided by already planning the next lynch like IV suggests.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #281 (isolation #99) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're fine with that right Battle Mage♪

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #290 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 283, Deimos27 wrote:Norwee Nash is right that it makes no sense for you to lock me as town for defending you though. FYPOV I could be scum whiteknighting letting my partner push you through
Yes i know you could theoretically be scum white knighting me, but i scumread Nash and Battle Mage by the time you showed up.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #291 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 287, Deimos27 wrote:I'm not convinced by the IV townread. Tunnels are often towntells because they're hard to fake and bold to take, but though this one might be bold to take it's very much not hard to fake.
I think their very early scumread on me was something scum would be unlikely to push. I mean, he basically posted reads saying i was scum on page 2 and then started bitching and tunneling me when i argued his reads suck. It just doesn't seem like something scum would do.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #292 (isolation #102) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

At least there's been some miniscule amount of solving from IV and coherent logic.
BM hasn't been trying to understand the gamestate and read my alignment at all. He has basically just been shouting and throwing his weight around. I think the only point of note from his ISO was saying he "like" a post Word321 made.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #293 (isolation #103) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 1:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Spoiler:
In post 202, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 180, word321 wrote:norwee, with all due respect, ur arguments r insanely weak
bms meta has been on point, we need 100% town vote to lynch from the nature of the game so it is necessary to gather every support possible, u asked for my opinion when the only possible bad scenario is me trying to become unrelated to the hammer of a town from town persepective, when the most profitable alternative is getting towncred by the defense of the rashness by other town
well, nothing will change the fact that BM has his target, and I rly dnt think that innocent villager will change his mind at some point; that by itself is already damning, if anyone of em is town, cause that means we have 100% of a townhammer this round.

its a hole for both town and scum. The thing is that this kind of scenario has a possible alternative; death by overpush, where the arguments given become increasingly weaker and the idea that we r lynching scum and u r trying to ditch a defense becomes more and more plausible, in a self feeding loop. But given the evidence, and bc this is just a game, i rly would go for the hammer a priori.

thats what I mean.

and yes, u r right with ur probabilities; the state of the game pushes it that way.
but it is a fallacy to work only with raw probabilities; none of us have strong connections to each other by attitude. the fact we default to nash and deimos is not due to simple probabilities to defaulting on ppl who dnt talk, but by making connections with already aquired knowledge. its simply how the game developed.

(answering the previous questions)
this is a high quality post.

This is literally all BM has done in regards to solving the people around him. Other than that it's been repeating i'm scum and my partner is Deimos/Nash Ad Nauseum.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #295 (isolation #104) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 294, Nash wrote:Norwee, why's word town?
I thought them saying they would sheep Deimos pending my alignment was a townie thing to say.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #296 (isolation #105) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 294, Nash wrote:What for?
Why am i scum?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #301 (isolation #106) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 298, innocentvillager wrote:Norway I think you are being unreasonable if you can’t see how you/damus is quite plausible from town!me POV given how things have unfolded. Like assume this is the scumteam from the initial state and tell me why this doesn’t work, don’t go off into your alternative hypothesis or probability nonsense from an unknown state
You’ve been unreasonable since your first post in the game.
Fact of the matter is, there isn’t any big possibility me/Deimos is the team as opposed to your read on me being scum having been wrong since the beginning.
Sure if i am scum, (which i’m not) Deimos would be my lost likely teammate. But that’s not really what i’m arguing against?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #302 (isolation #107) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’d probably be suspicious about this wagon if i was in your position here IV. Because i’d recognize when people joining my wagon are pushing in bad faith.
So yes, i disagree with your notion of me being likely scum from "your town!POV".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #305 (isolation #108) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ok, can you remind me why i’m scumread? I don’t know what exactly i’m being suspected for other than defending myself from this pointless wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #306 (isolation #109) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Take a look at my towngames and find one where i don’t react "meh/scumlean" to being heavily suspected. This is how i always play.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #309 (isolation #110) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Jesus dude, i'm not going to respond point by point to whatever you wrote.
Just tell me the gist of why you scumread me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #310 (isolation #111) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 307, innocentvillager wrote:I guess I just want to know why this has to be a scum-led wagon rather than a townread one FMPOV not knowing your alignment.
I'm not saying it's entirely scum-lead? There are only 2 scum after all. My point is that you and Word321 are both town and wrong on me. While BM and Nash are the scum. BM opportunistically jumped on the wagon while Nash has been awkward.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #313 (isolation #112) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What was i supposed to do to: "prove the narrative wrong"? Serious question. Can you just assume i’m flipping green here and tell me what i’ve done wrong?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #315 (isolation #113) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Because i’m curious if it’s me or everyone else that’s been acting stupid today. Nash is being townread for no reason and Deimos is scumread because ???
I literally do not understand this game or how it ended up this way.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #316 (isolation #114) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Everytime i join a micro i regret my decision forever. This game has been infuriating.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #318 (isolation #115) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 7:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It isn’t a loss you donkey.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #322 (isolation #116) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 321, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 318, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It isn’t a loss you donkey.
what’s the probability in your mind that BM is green? Then, say BM flipped green who would be the scumteam?
Well, if i'm lynched and then BM is flipped green tommorow the game would be lost anyway. But let's say he flips green today.

I don't really scumread IV at all so don't think any team including them is likely.
The plausible teams if me/BM are both confirmed green would be Deimos with either one of Word or Nash.
Deimos/Word
Deimos/Nash

Word wouldn't be likely to be allied with anyone other than Deimos because Word said they would sheep Deimos tommorow assuming i flip green. That doesn't sound like something scum would say unless Deimos was exactly his scum partner.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #323 (isolation #117) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nash voted Deimos to E-2 though i just remembered. So unless that was distancing i'm guessing it would only really be Word/Deimos?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #326 (isolation #118) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not really believing a scum team without BM in it is all that plausible.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #328 (isolation #119) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'll just wait for Nash to vote me then.
Lynch BM tommorow.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #329 (isolation #120) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:19 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh and if we lose the game, i blame all of the town that scumread me. Never myself. <3

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #330 (isolation #121) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 327, word321 wrote:So, if that rly is ur solve, u dnt mind going for Deimos->BM instead of BM->Deimos. Deimos refuses to vote u; the easy way out is u voting Deimos. Vote deimos, and Ill go back to him with u, and advocate for a deimos hammer. I think everyone is happy with that, right? Upon failure of red, under ur impression the only slot possible is BM; Im A-Okay going for a BM hammer day 2, or sipping u, or whatnots.
If lynching BM is impossible today because you lot are convinced that a team with me/Deimos is so apparent then i'd rather sacrifice myself than vote him. He's smarter than all of you combined.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #333 (isolation #122) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Your acting is top notch today Battle Mage.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #334 (isolation #123) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And by that i mean it's bad.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #336 (isolation #124) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 331, word321 wrote:We either win or we play tomorrow without a conftown.
Just kill me. I don't want to be a conf!town in this game.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #339 (isolation #125) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 337, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 334, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And by that i mean it's bad.
I don't even know why you're wasting everyone's time with this - just self-vote and get it over with. :lol:
No. I'm never self-voting.
I want scum to put their votes on me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #341 (isolation #126) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Har de har.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #343 (isolation #127) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I will make you all suffer having to wait for the bitter end, it's justice deserved for blindly voting a town while scum is dancing in front of your agape maws.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #346 (isolation #128) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're really overplaying the: "confidence in the fact that mislynch will flip scum" card.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #428 (isolation #129) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 426, word321 wrote:thanks Dannflor for moderating
why didt u take my offer norweeeeee
Because i’m fucking stubborn.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #429 (isolation #130) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If BM hadn’t played so scummy i might have TR him as well. At least i was right on Nash.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #430 (isolation #131) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

IV was obvtown though. Can’t believe he was the lynch.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #431 (isolation #132) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Deimos was actually my second scumread if BM proved himself to be town, but i just couldn’t (or maybe i didn’t) want to believe that literally every single town player thought i was mafia for literally no reason. Should have seen it as being strategic townreading.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #432 (isolation #133) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think this game has a lesson for all except me to learn from. My play was P E R F E C T !

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #435 (isolation #134) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m surprised none of you reacted to how bad Nash’s hammer on me was.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #437 (isolation #135) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Battle Mage, why didn't you start playing the game BEFORE i was mislynched?
I had a hard time townreading your autopilot scummy playstyle.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #441 (isolation #136) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 438, Battle Mage wrote:my playstyle wasn't scummy at all - as evidenced by the fact I didn't get lynched and the only suspicion on me was from you. Maybe look closer to home?
Never. I was victimized by the very evil town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #442 (isolation #137) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Know what, i admit it. I was very fucking petty and vindictive at being scumread so hard early on by people i started to townread. So even though i legit knew that Words’s strategy of lynching Deimos to clear up doubts on me and make me conf!town was the legit best move to make. I intentionally threw the game because of how pissed off i was. I let my emotions take over my logical mindset.
Sorry.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #443 (isolation #138) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It’s probably the worst thing i’ve done on-site so far. And it’s inexcusable. So i want to openly state i’m sorry. Now that i’ve calmed down.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”