Identity Reboot [post-Round 10]

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

I just noticed Ari's identity and I know it's against the rules to request topless pics of a scummer but
come on.

Mods please take this post as the joke that it is.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 700, Haschel Cedricson wrote:I just noticed Ari's identity and I know it's against the rules to request topless pics of a scummer but
come on.

Mods please take this post as the joke that it is.
Lmfao nice Haschel!

I honestly laugh at it when I see it in the mirror occasionally hecause it's scarily accurate!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:44 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

For full story on how I killed my teacher...

When I was in year 4 (so aged about 7 or 8) and I had this teacher who didn't like me very much and treated me differently to the other kids, very small petty things such as taking away rewards from me and taking birthday sweets given to me by another student. After a lot of complaining he eventually made me miss swimming classes as a punishment because he was annoyed about all the complaints.
That day I was pulled out of the school and I went to a different school, a few weeks later I had heard that he got fired from the school, had a heart attack from the shock and died. I then saw another kid from that school who called me a murderer for killing their favourite teacher
♪ ♫
I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
♫ ♪
Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
GTKAS!
It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 618, pablito wrote:I know that Ari can grow great facial hair so I think he'd be quite peludo on the chest as well. To be fair, chest hair should've been on the benevolent side. But I'm glad I split it up this way since my initial guesses for this one were Radja or SleepyKrew...

I'm going to guess on this.
Aristophanes has chest hair in the shape of the bat symbol
In post 622, pablito wrote:Thanks Ari for playing. I know of you but I don't think our paths have crossed too often. You seem like a top notch guy and you're someone I'd definitely enjoy getting to know better.
Also, Pablito, I try not to comment too much when the game is on in case I accidentally influence things, but these made me smile and I hope we cross paths more often!
You're pretty cool!
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:46 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Oh also

/In as stranger xD (although I'm sure Ariel knows this given that I've given her a list of like 4 more identities xD)
♪ ♫
♫ ♪
GTKAS!
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:55 am

Post by pablito »

Thanks all for the fun game. I put too much weight in certain contexts so I missed some in the end.

Off to be a stranger again!
Sup, later.
Equinox
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Equinox
he/they
Shot Count
Shot Count
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Equinox »

Sorry, pablito. I was not sure how to answer your question because I honestly completely forgot what puzzle the flag was supposed to solve. All I remembered was that the pole was a key that opened something else. The flag itself was because it was a classroom setting, and, as stupid as it sounds, it was my first time outside of the U.S. and I was fascinated at how different it was to see a Canadian flag on a pole in a classroom. It kind of broke my brain somehow (and I stared at flags the entire trip). I wasn't sure how much detail to include about the flag itself because I had interpreted the question to be about the puzzle.
Ariel
Ariel
none please
edited 449 times in total
Ariel
none please
Pronoun: none please

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Ariel »

Welcome to Identity, racefan12! Here are your strangers and their identities in alphabetical order:

StrangersIdentities
ArielAttempted to grow plants during COVID shutdown but they all died
AristophanesDid not learn the correct way to tie shoelaces until after college
CaptainMemeHas sued a fitness center
CreativeMod1Heard 'Old Town Road' on the radio, then looked outside and saw someone riding a horse
Haschel CedricsonIllegally crossed an international border on foot in the sun during the day
lilith2013Most of their time spent playing Saints Row 2 involved driving at safe speeds and customizing their taxi
MinaStarted playing lacrosse as a child purely because they'd heard you were allowed to hit people with the stick
pablitoTheir most listened to vinyl record is Holst's Planet Suite
SJReaverTheir ORIGINAL college major was Criminology before they swapped
VashtaNeuroticTook swimming classes for years until invited to join the competitive scene, and immediately stopped swimming
WickedestjrWas once in a group photo with eight other people that all share their first name
ZaphkaelWas once paid $100 to enter in a tournament for a game [Stranger had] never played before

Feel free to begin with a match attempt, using a lifeline (Split Identity, Tri-dentity or Double Dip), or using your first available question. Good luck, and let me know if you need any clarification!

(If you're a stranger in the current round and notice someone else's identity applies to you, please let me know that privately!)
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Hey!

I'm gonna start with Split Identity, and since I'm lazy, I'll just do a split of the top 6 identities on the list (through D
Saints Row 2) from the bottom 6.
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

You have questions about me? I try to give you answers!
Ariel
Ariel
none please
Ariel
none please

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Ariel »

Here is your split:

StrangersIdentities
CreativeMod1Did not learn the correct way to tie shoelaces until after college
Haschel CedricsonHas sued a fitness center
lilith2013Heard 'Old Town Road' on the radio, then looked outside and saw someone riding a horse
MinaIllegally crossed an international border on foot in the sun during the day
pablitoMost of their time spent playing Saints Row 2 involved driving at safe speeds and customizing their taxi

StrangersIdentities
AristophanesStarted playing lacrosse as a child purely because they'd heard you were allowed to hit people with the stick
CaptainMemeTheir most listened to vinyl record is Holst's Planet Suite
VashtaNeuroticTook swimming classes for years until invited to join the competitive scene, and immediately stopped swimming
WickedestjrWas once in a group photo with eight other people that all share their first name
ZaphkaelWas once paid $100 to enter in a tournament for a game [Stranger had] never played before
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Okay so I'm gonna ramble a bit here partly to organize my thoughts and partly so everyone can laugh later about how wrong all of this is going to be.

Top group:
I feel like I remember reading something in the Mish Mash Discord about growing plants during the shutdown (maybe Mina?) but I could be totally imagining it.
Saints Row 2 safe driving sounds like possibly an Ariel thing.
None of these immediately jump to mind to connect with Haschel, though maaaaaybe suing the fitness center?
I'm also not sure who in that group would be most likely to see someone riding a horse - maybe lilith?
pablito seems like a fairly extensive traveler so I could see him being the international border one.

In the bottom group, I'm thinking that the group photo one isn't Vash or Meme.
I could see Vash being the vinyl record one, and I could see Meme maybe being the swimming one.

The other strangers I don't know well enough to even guess at.

So uh yeah I have a question and I'm gonna use it. I think I have a better chance of getting the top group sorted so I'm gonna start there.

pablito: Which international border were you crossing and why did you cross it?
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by pablito »

I was travelling from Colombia to Ecuador. I was just crossing at the normal highway crossing. You are supposed to get off the Colombian bus, go to the customs house there, get your exit stamp and then walk across the border into Ecuador. I did that, but then I didn't get my entry stamp when I walked into Ecuador and just got on the shuttle right away since it looked like it was leaving toward the bus terminal in the next city over. Turns out that was an illegal border crossing, because after I got on the 3pm bus toward Quito, the border police came on my bus, took me off, and aggressively told me I had illegally crossed, because I never got the entry stamp after entering, so they took me off the bus and explained what I did, since I was obviously trying to illegally immigrate. They detained my backpack and set me in a police car for a few hours while they tried to get more people off the other buses.

It wasn't until maybe 8pm or so that we found a "common language" to help me ask for forgiveness, and then afterward they were all smiles and were telling me all about their lives and about their beautiful country and even gave me tips for when I went to Quito. I even asked them to take a picture arresting me inside the cop car and they obliged and gave me a car ride back to the immigration terminal to get my forgotten stamp. Then I got back to the bus toward Quito around dinner time and arrived in Quito late at night and I didn't even eat lunch or dinner that night because of the ordeal, but luckily there was food nearby the hostel I was staying at, so I got a quick burrito and had a fun story to tell everyone, but not after doing the typical pablito thing and drinking lots, because my nerves were shot after that ordeal.
Sup, later.
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by racefan12 »

For me, getting to hear stories like that is almost a bigger benefit to asking questions than getting more information about the game is.

A tiny part of me is actually a little skeptical of a story with that much detail, but I'm not gonna overthink it.

pablito illegally crossed an international border
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

Ariel
Ariel
none please
Ariel
none please

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Ariel »

We are off to a good start.

StrangersIdentities
lilith2013Heard 'Old Town Road' on the radio, then looked outside and saw someone riding a horse
MinaMost of their time spent playing Saints Row 2 involved driving at safe speeds and customizing their taxi

StrangersIdentities
AristophanesStarted playing lacrosse as a child purely because they'd heard you were allowed to hit people with the stick

Assistance
: Double Dip, Tri-dentity, Mistaken Identity | 1 question

Match Attempts
12 / Mistaken Identity

---Line of Assistance Revocation---
pablito
pablito
Mafia Scum
pablito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:25 am

Post by pablito »

In post 712, racefan12 wrote:For me, getting to hear stories like that is almost a bigger benefit to asking questions than getting more information about the game is.

A tiny part of me is actually a little skeptical of a story with that much detail, but I'm not gonna overthink it.

pablito illegally crossed an international border
True, I have lied with stories with lots of detail before. Anyway, good sleuthing!
Sup, later.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Nahdia »

/in stranger for next round
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by racefan12 »

I'd like to use Tri-dentity on "Heard 'Old Town Road' on the radio, then looked outside and saw someone riding a horse"
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

Ariel
Ariel
none please
Ariel
none please

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Ariel »

In post 716, racefan12 wrote:
I'd like to use Tri-dentity on "Heard 'Old Town Road' on the radio, then looked outside and saw someone riding a horse"
That identity belongs to one of {Ariel, CreativeMod1, Mina}. You must solve this identity before attempting to solve others.
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Well Ariel and Mina were the two people I was thinking would be least likely to fit that identity, so I'm gonna go ahead and take a stab that
CreativeMod1 saw someone riding a horse while listening to Old Town Road

They do still have horses across the pond, after all...
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

Ariel
Ariel
none please
Ariel
none please

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Ariel »

That is your Mistaken Identity.

StrangersIdentities
MinaMost of their time spent playing Saints Row 2 involved driving at safe speeds and customizing their taxi

StrangersIdentities

Assistance
: Double Dip | 2 questions

Match Attempts

CreativeMod1
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Lol, I didn't even know the song, however I did Google it in prep for a question xD
♪ ♫
♫ ♪
GTKAS!
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:07 am

Post by racefan12 »

Well darn.

I'm not even sure what question I could ask to help out with this one so I'm gonna go ahead and try to
match Ariel to Old Town Road
because... my gut tells me that's the more likely choice.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

Ariel
Ariel
none please
Ariel
none please

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Ariel »

Mina actually saw a horse after listening to "Old Town Road".

StrangersIdentities
lilith2013Most of their time spent playing Saints Row 2 involved driving at safe speeds and customizing their taxi

StrangersIdentities

Assistance
: Double Dip | 3 questions

Match Attempts

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Haschel: what was the outcome of you suing the fitness center?
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

I am actually not allowed to get into specifics, but the short version is they tried to claim that the membership contract required all disputes to be resolved through arbitration, a state law preempted arbitration clauses for the issue in question, and they settled for a small but legally unspecified amount.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”