Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Panzer

HURT: Panzer
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Tipsy »

VOTE: Titus

HURT: Titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1076, Tipsy wrote:VOTE: Titus

HURT: Titus
Alright. Why?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Tipsy »

Didn't care for Suji. Didn't like your behavior around BM (especially the part where u shaded his slot when he repped out). Don't like that you started the Shiro wagon. Don't like that you started today voting for the easy 3P vote.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1078, Tipsy wrote:Didn't care for Suji. Didn't like your behavior around BM (especially the part where u shaded his slot when he repped out). Don't like that you started the Shiro wagon. Don't like that you started today voting for the easy 3P vote.
Panzer is obviously scum. We had two realistic choices at the deadline, Shiro or no lynch. Panzer was arguing for no lynch. I am not voting Panzer for being 3p allegedly. I am voting him for his play.

I don't regret being wrong on Shiro. Someone had to get a wagon going. I didn't see much anyone else fighting for a wagon, so I did.

As for Battle Mage, I have always townread Battle Mage's slot to varying extent. Sure I had concerns, but those concerns are valid. I ask him to detail his reads and instead he quits. That's not shading. That's taking reality into account and weakening my townread.

Now, are you townreading Panzer? Yes or no. How do you explain his EoD play if not scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tipsy
Tipsy
Goon
Tipsy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Tipsy »

if by "townreading" you mean "do I buy his 3p claim"...i think on some level he's lying about it. i think its possible he's a 3p that wants to be targeted for reasons other than he becomes town. hell, it might just be his win condition full stop to be targeted a lot. it's also certainly possible he's just groupscum, but i do question if groupscum immediately draws that much attention & ire to themselves with a claim like that.

not sure what about his EoD play substantially suggests groupscum? not saying it was towny either but
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1080, Tipsy wrote:if by "townreading" you mean "do I buy his 3p claim"...i think on some level he's lying about it. i think its possible he's a 3p that wants to be targeted for reasons other than he becomes town. hell, it might just be his win condition full stop to be targeted a lot. it's also certainly possible he's just groupscum, but i do question if groupscum immediately draws that much attention & ire to themselves with a claim like that.

not sure what about his EoD play substantially suggests groupscum? not saying it was towny either but
The only reason to no lynch over lynch considering a swap was impossible is that if you know Shiro is town. Panzer was grandstanding. Town knows we needed a lynch to keep going. To me, I don't care if Panzer is 3p or groupscum. The question is whether he's helping town. He isn't even by your own standards. Panzer wasn't lynchable yesterday and you immediately voted me for voting Panzer today. He's not lhf. He's scum or proscum 3p.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

It's probably better if we use this audition to activate people's bonuses because public hated doesn't do much right
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1082, Chemist1422 wrote:It's probably better if we use this audition to activate people's bonuses because public hated doesn't do much right
Point taken. I was just thing in terms of making it eaiser to lynch Panzer.

HURT: Unvote Panzer
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:06 am

Post by MariaR »

HURT: MariaR

VOTE: Tipsy
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:09 am

Post by MariaR »

HURT: no one

VOTE: Panzer

Hm...
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:13 am

Post by MariaR »

Really annoyed that Shiro ended up being lynched I should've been clearer but I was super busy. Time to look at the early posters

Mastina
Chemist
Beeboy
Jackson
Titus
jks
Donkey Kong
Panzer
Tipsy
Catboi
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:53 am

Post by PJ. »

VOTE: Vote Tipsy still scum today.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:55 am

Post by PJ. »

Also, I was either not targeted last night or roleblocked. Because my counter did not go down.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:01 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 1081, Titus wrote:The only reason to no lynch over lynch considering a swap was impossible is that if you know Shiro is town. Panzer was grandstanding
No, it was just painfully obvious that inaction and all the replacements drove us into a corner w/ time pressure, scum didn't bus because why bus in a game that no one is doing anything, and they just bulled through a wagon on a lurker. I'd rather no vote-out than vote something so obviously and blatantly wrong

Tipsy is scum btw.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:42 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1018, beeboy wrote:isn't panzer just an obvious 3p?
Like I guess if we really want we can kill him. But I also don't see why I should care.
It would've been better than the Shiro lynch. :P

Not sure where to vote, still think I probably should be going either onto you, or I suppose,
VOTE: Panzer,
Though maybe Titus would be an option, too. (I guess catboi as a last resort even though I don't think catboi's scum currently.)

"HURT: " MariaR
Not a vote to give suspicion onto MariaR. I'm voting to activate MariaR's auction bonus, which I believe to be the correct use of the power. The public auction bonus being negative utility does not mean it will turn the personal auction bonus into negative utility, thus, it should still go onto a townread and I maintain MariaR's townness above all other eligible candidates. (Can't vote Chemist again.)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina, what's your tipsy read? Do you think Panzer and Tipsy are awkwardly distancing? The interaction there is awkward to say the least.

Why is MariaR a good person to activate?

P.S. I'll go out on a limb and say my auction bonus power isn't good in my hands until night 3 or night 4. So I request not to be activated until then whatever the public bonus is [minor exception if it makes my auction power only work on scum, but that's farfetched].
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1091, Titus wrote:Mastina, what's your tipsy read?
Hard townread there, and probably the strongest townread off of a single slot I have in the entire game, albeit one that I recognize lacks anything in the way of meta. (I've never seen Tipsy play before, but I really really like Tipsy's content this game and think it's insanely town.)
In post 1091, Titus wrote:Why is MariaR a good person to activate?
Because next to Chemist, she's the player I'd most trust to be town as all-but-conftown. (The only other player besides Chemist that'd have rivaled MariaR would be Starbuck, but I can't nominate her for obvious reasons. :P)

While I have both Tipsy and Mikul as locktown, they're lesser-locktowns compared to MariaR. I still think that both of them are town and I still won't budge on not removing them from the locktown tier, but if you were to absolutely force me to remove players from my conftown tier, of the four players in there currently, MariaR and Chemist would be the two I would remove last. Ergo, while I trust my locktown tier to all be town, my trust in MariaR being town is higher, and therefore, most worthy of having their personal power activated, as that'd presumably be nothing but a boon.

(Also, saves me the trouble of figuring out who to give the power to between Tipsy and the Mikul slot. Those slots are dead-even in my mind and I'm struggling to think which of them is more town than the other. Whereas MariaR is clearly more town than both of them.)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1091, Titus wrote:Do you think Panzer and Tipsy are awkwardly distancing? The interaction there is awkward to say the least.
You missed this.

I also struggle to see why Tipsy is in your locktown tier.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1093, Titus wrote:
In post 1091, Titus wrote:Do you think Panzer and Tipsy are awkwardly distancing? The interaction there is awkward to say the least.
You missed this.
Missed implies I didn't see it when I did but thought that my answer was sufficient enough on its own.

The fact that Tipsy is in my locktown tier is self-sufficient in stating that, no, I do not think that Panzer-Tipsy interactions are scum distancing. If there's scum in there it's Panzer, but those interactions do nothing to make Tipsy look bad regardless of Panzer's alignment.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by mastina »

For the record, did a Mikul iso right now and looking over it, I maintain that it's town, albeit with one caveat--
if
the catboi(Tuxedo) slot is scum, Mikul would become a probable scum partner.

In all other scenarios though, Mikul's slot is still town to me. (Did similar for Tipsy just before that and I just don't see Tipsy as scum either.)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1094, mastina wrote:
In post 1093, Titus wrote:
You missed this.
Missed implies I didn't see it when I did but thought that my answer was sufficient enough on its own.

The fact that Tipsy is in my locktown tier is self-sufficient in stating that, no, I do not think that Panzer-Tipsy interactions are scum distancing. If there's scum in there it's Panzer, but those interactions do nothing to make Tipsy look bad regardless of Panzer's alignment.
Why not?

Tipsy all but says that Panzer isn't being protown but refuses to vote him anyway. Tipsy also says Panzer is even lying about his 3p claim.

Panzer meanwhile immediately practically naked votes Tipsy.

I just don't get how you are handwaiving my concerns mastina. It's frustrating to say the least. You use a lot of words but getting actual conversation out of you is like pulling teeth. If I am wrong, I want you to actually engage my premises rather than just whistlin'.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

Beeboy might be scum in fact, I'd be a bit surprised if he wasn't but if beeboy dies I become a VT and I'm not ready to be a VT yet.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1096, Titus wrote:Tipsy all but says that Panzer isn't being protown but refuses to vote him anyway. Tipsy also says Panzer is even lying about his 3p claim.
I would hardly call Tipsy refusing to vote Panzer considering that Tipsy has only one vote. If I voted you instead of Panzer, you could levy the very accusation you're making against Tipsy onto me, and it'd apply just as much. I've no issue with Tipsy's not voting Panzer now but having voted Panzer previously, encouraging that wagon, and showing a willingness to vote there.

Simply put: you're putting forward a narrative that outright goes against the established evidence I have.
In post 1096, Titus wrote:Panzer meanwhile immediately practically naked votes Tipsy.
Panzer's vote on Tipsy is not naked given his D1 stated positions and stances, but even if this were something that's suspicious, it does not incriminate Tipsy in any way shape or form and if anything would vilify Tipsy as being more likely to be town if Panzer did indeed flip scum.
In post 1096, Titus wrote:I just don't get how you are handwaiving my concerns mastina.
Because I just don't see how you could be presenting the arguments you are in good faith when they fly in the facts of the established evidence.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1097, MariaR wrote:Beeboy might be scum in fact, I'd be a bit surprised if he wasn't but if beeboy dies I become a VT and I'm not ready to be a VT yet.
Yeah makes sense to me.

The three people that I'm willing to vote today are Panzer, beeboy, and Titus, because they're the three slots that are by far the most likely to be scum.

(I do need to re-review the BM slot overall on all sides/angles, and I admit that catboi
could
be scum and as I've said catboi flipping scum would mean that there'd be an entirely different gamestate, but in both cases I feel it just far less likely right now.)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”