maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:16 am

Post by maxwell »

I was very prepared to come into the day calling the scumteam but the Porkens flip has thrown me off (didn't scumread him during my read-through overnight, I suck) and I probably need some recalibration.

Green Crayons is town, Not_Mafia is likely town, I feel decently strong on Dunnstral being town. Had bob as town on general feeling off his posts but probably need to recheck there. The slot prior to porkens replacing in was an easy bus for towncred though and it's likely that at least one of the people on the L-1 wagon is scum imo.

VOTE: votato

still absolutely hated his and stungun's D1
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:28 am

Post by maxwell »

I absolutely despised stungun's posts when I was reading through and had planned to open the day by voting him but less confident there now. Didn't like Malakittens either but early interaction with BM on a quick review looks townish, and I'm not sure she kills notscience who was firmly in her corner.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:34 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1320, Porkens wrote:I'd be ok lynching votato, but it really won't tell us as much as Dunn.
Yeah. Feel okay about my vote still.
DoctorPepper wrote:Btw I haven't played a normal in a long time, are SKs normal or are we considering a town vig?

Or 2 scum teams?
serial killers are explicitly banned in mini normals as of 2018
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:15 am

Post by maxwell »

Here I was worried the closure was due to something serious, glad to have the game back.
In post 1599, Malakittens wrote:So I’m thinking that one of his scum partners might be someone he mentions quite often. I know he mentions Vot a lot, along with Dun.
I'm not sure why this is necessarily true? The logic seems very arbitrary.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1612 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:47 am

Post by maxwell »

The way bob expressed his vote for gera read like it was coming from someone who had gotten burned by his horrible play before and it read town, like most of his play. looking at his day 1 he went pretty hard for a vote of the battle mage slot. I don't see myself as likely to vote him. He also raised a decent point about the way HK 50 kept trying to defend that slot. I think he comes off looking significantly worse after that flip.
In post 767, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
Vote Count 1.12

clidd (6):
Not_Mafia, Green Crayons, stungun0404, Malakittens, bob3141, votato
Dunnstral (4):
DoctorPepper, farside22, HK 50, notscience
Green Crayons (1):
clidd
notscience (1):
geraintm
Not_Mafia (1):
Dunnstral
Not voting (0):

[/area]
I think this votecount is the lynchpin, of the players off that wagon I think HK 50 looks the worst by a fairly significant amount. Its possible Porkens push on Dunnstral could have been a last minute distancing play but I still lean town on Dunns play overall.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (isolation #5) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:48 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1610, stungun0404 wrote:Yes I requested replacement but had stuff prepared that I wanted to post first since I worked on it intensely
You're not supposed to post after requesting a replacement, just letting you now because I don't want you to get in trouble for breaking the rules.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:16 am

Post by maxwell »

I think DoctorPepper doesn't look particularly great on a reread either with regard to his stance on the battle mage slot but I had him as somewhere in the null realm regardless simply due to lurking. Would still probably vote HK first.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #7) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:36 am

Post by maxwell »

You did not push strongly for him, at all, and your vote on the clidd wagon arrived late, with very weak reasoning, at a time when the slot was providing nothing to the game and as such would have been an ideal bus vote.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:48 am

Post by maxwell »

Spoiler: votato on bm/clidd/porkens
In post 297, votato wrote:
In post 295, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 284, votato wrote:probably town? Dunno, there are mostly just questions coming from hk and not much analysis
I will say, I don't really like that your vote is on HK if you think he is probably town... we are past RVS.
VOTE: battle mage

i didnt say i think HK is town. i just said i dont have a strong read and the content is mostly questions but not actual analysis. dunno what to do with my vote yet, but BM is always a good vote.
In post 353, votato wrote:
In post 344, Battle Mage wrote: I'm not so keen on Dunn
Maybe he's just not scum
Annie did tell me so
and scum is votato

:wink:

I'm worried about this "play style" chat...are you gonna bash me too? :cry:
In post 345, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 94, Dunnstral wrote:I don't want you to apologize, I want you to die
This is the only Dunnstral post that really townpings me, although his general tone is definitely one of not giving a crap and being abrasive which is more common in town than scum I think. Should be easy to meta later when I have more time.
does anyone else see a contradiction here?
In post 357, votato wrote:
In post 355, Battle Mage wrote:re: 353 - you're definitely clutching at straws now dude.... there are some good reasons for lazyscum to vote me out there, but that? :facepalm:
you say "im not keen on the dunn wagon, so im not gonna vote there"
and then "i have no real reason to think dunn is town"
In post 370, votato wrote:current solve {BM, farside, ???}
In post 457, votato wrote:VOTE: crayons there are no current good wagons, my vote is on BM as a placeholder ffs.
In post 543, votato wrote:GC youre right that BM is scummy. BM is literally always scummy though. and bad at scumhunting. this is actually better than what ive seen elsewhere. so im not sure what to make of that. but isnt it true that old meta meant juminess/defensiveness was a big scum tell, and so if GC is old meta, then this is a scumtell?

GC is also chainsaw defending me, which is interesting.
In post 555, votato wrote:yeah at this point im fine with a GC or BM lynch.
In post 601, votato wrote:hot take: its crayons, geraintm and NM
In post 750, votato wrote:Ok I'm caught up. It seems like a lot of people scum read bm but not that many people are actually voting there. VOTE: bm. Can we get this wagon rolling?
In post 764, votato wrote:
In post 763, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 750, votato wrote:It seems like a lot of people scum read bm but not that many people are actually voting there.
If this is true I think the people who aren’t walking their talk are super suspicious regardless of BM’s flip.

Name names.
oh i forgot that clidd subbed for BM, thought they were two separate people. to be clear my above vote was VOTE: clidd

i guess people are voting for BM, but now id have to go reread a bunch to see if anyone is actually not voting clidd
In post 800, votato wrote:i also have clidd as top scumread. dunn is scummyish, farside is hmmm, maybe scum. gerain is a bit scummy.
In post 900, votato wrote:
In post 874, notscience wrote:Probably flakes from the site for some reason it’s not a scumtell
why are you so insistent on defending clidd?
In post 902, votato wrote:i mean sure, we cant lynch the slot right this instance. but the slot was scummy long before clidd subbed in, and clidd did nothing to change that. what was your feeling about BM?
In post 903, votato wrote:the simple solution is some combination of clidd/dunn/gerain/farside. although farside is chainsaw attacking clidd by attacking you for defending clidd, so maybe farside and clidd cant be scum together.
In post 1020, votato wrote:Bob, i still scumread bm/clidd/pork. Just couldn't do much while the slot was vacant
In post 1260, votato wrote:i will vote porkens or farside. maybe HK. no one else i think.
In post 1450, votato wrote:we dont have time to get a claim and properly evaluate gerain. ill compromise on the wagon if needed, but porkens is a good wagon.
In post 1451, votato wrote:
In post 1447, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Geraintm

And i have never seen town germa not go for a lynch. Even when his vote was dead log
In post 1449, bob3141 wrote:In teh first game he kept saying. He was happy with any lynch. and that was big reason he got run up that game. So for him to say he wants no lynch is very out of character
hmmm ok. VOTE: geraintm

That doesn't look like a strong push to me, and in fact seemed very uncertain on the slot until he weakly sheeped the clidd wagon, then was suddenly insisting BM had been scummy all along. Does not look like an organic read progression. The insistence on voting porkens followed by immediate defection to gera is also noteworthy.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:27 am

Post by maxwell »

Less self-meta and more explaining how BM went from a player you were uncertain on to "scummy long before clidd subbed in"
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 9:47 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1634, votato wrote:i thought the slot was scum at the beginning of the game. Everyone decided the slot was town so i waffled a bit. I should have known better.
You're going to have to explain this thought process because after a very mild push on him you unvoted with a "my vote is on BM as a placeholder ffs." in then claimed "BM is literally always scummy though. and bad at scumhunting. this is actually better than what ive seen elsewhere. so im not sure what to make of that." in , before finally voting him with only "It seems like a lot of people scum read bm but not that many people are actually voting there. VOTE: bm. Can we get this wagon rolling?" in . That looks like more or less the opposite of how you're describing it: You wavered on the BM vote on your own then decided to follow it based on other people's reads. Show me what posts influenced your thinking here because I'm having a hard time seeing it.
Not_Mafia wrote:I would like to lynch in bob, stun and Dunn

but not sure if I just hate how stun posts
I really hated the way stungun posts, he had by far the largest section of notes in my readthrough overnight, his whole tone and reasoning just felt exceedingly disingenuous but after the porkens flip I got cold feet and think it might just be his writing style. Something about the way he interacted with BM/porkens is telling me "no". I think it'd be unlikely for me to support any of those votes right now.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 11:45 am

Post by maxwell »

How the hell are you not giving stungun's slot a town pass when you have them as your second highest townread? Why is DoctorPepper a townread when you've literally never mentioned them before now? What is this list?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #12) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by maxwell »

Still very bothered by votato's read progression on BM and his explanation really doesn't make sense or track with what he actually did, but Green Crayons raises some good points. I wasn't confident scum would so blatantly support each other like they did in early game, had dunnstral as town largely on tone, my experiene with him is that cryptic one-liners are basically what to expect, but on a reread of his iso it's very notable he attacked Not_Mafia very hard for his push on battle mage.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dunnstral
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #13) » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by maxwell »

Nah. Just a re-assessment.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:17 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1683, Dunnstral wrote:This Votato wagon is looking good.

maxwell, I attacked N_M because I wasn't scumreading BM and his posts looked bad.
You realize why that looks bad for you, though, right? Please, give me something more than this.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:16 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1698, Malakittens wrote:Damn it. Why is this game so apathetic.

<<
In post 1699, Malakittens wrote:I shouldn’t be able to go to sleep being the last post and waking up being the last post.
haven't had much to comment on in subsequent posts or the motivation to go back and re-assess. Will try to do more today, though.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:59 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1677, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'm not feeling a dunn wagon.

Dunn's posting feel like his towngame - in particular, his confidence in his ability to towncase himself early game. He was wrong about BM, but I liked some of his other pushes he made yesterday, e.g. farside
This is where I was at, as well, it's just that looking back the way he interacted with the flipped scum slot doesn't look very good. I don't think it's going to be possible for me to find a way to ignore that. I need to spend time looking at other people though.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by maxwell »

UNVOTE:

Yeah, I don't know. DoctorPepper's vote squicks me. I don't like the way he interacted with the BM slot either.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 7:59 am

Post by maxwell »

Cat Scratch Fever wrote:bob's recent posting has been better
can you tell me what about his recent handful of posts you liked better relative to everything else in the game?
In post 1754, Green Crayons wrote:DP is pretty town so don't know why people keep going back to this well.
You're going to have to explain that because I don't see it at all.

Here's a summary of DoctorPepper's interactions with the BM slot: in just says he disagrees with bttle mage's tossed out scumreads (didn't really seem to be townreading notscience before that so it's a bit strange). is a soft defense of battle mage, with "too jokey to be scum" and likes him "not being super defensive", but says his posting has been "incoherent". asks if people have a meta read on battle mage, doesn't really have a follow up. says BM replacing out is NAI. says "Hate on BM's content all you want but pushing Clidd for this is kinda bordering on desperate". again criticizes the push on clidd. in on day 2 he says "I'm actually kinda shocked that porkens flipped and was targetted this night. I did not understand your case on him at all", which I actually kind of like? It's not impossible to fake that sentiment but I like the admission of being wrong. But it's fairly notable there was basically 0 interaction or mention of DP from either battle mage or porkens.

I'm probably not opposed to the theory of flipping people who were off the clidd L-1 wagon and that includes Dunnstral but I don't want to just lazily default along with the popular vote, think a more thorough examination is warranted. I need to go back over people because my overnight reads got upended. I'll be looking at HK 50 next.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by maxwell »

It's "cherry picking" to highlight every single interaction you had with a flipped scum slot? Lol okay.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 04, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by maxwell »

So, in a similar vein, here's how HK 50 interacted with the BM slot: has him making a joke about battle mage being useless in response to battle mage making a vote on him because of his wagon size and post restricvtion. Maybe an unlikely S/S interaction? Asking him for an explanation in less so. has him questioning why malakittens finds battle mage scummy. asks battle mage about his read on green crayons. explains his meta as "you have to look at overall motivation in his posts in accordance to the gamestate" which isn't very useful (though I somewhat liked the admission to sheeping in that same post). Says he hates reading his posts in . defends clidd's absence in . again comments on the slot with "Clidd really has nothing AI. BM I dont really have a read on." / is dismissing the possibility of a BM/votato team. In says "I can be convinced of scum BM despite disagreeing with the votato pairing" which is probably his worst line. again calls stungun's push on clidd "WIFOM bullshit". says of BM: "Even with my suspicions he was trying to play against/off meta, the case didnt sway me hard. It warrants hearing his replacement speak at least". From there, there's not a whole lot of interaction with porkens on any level. refuses to vote him in /. expresses alarm that the counterwagons of the day all jumped to voting gera in but then walks it back in . Again very little comment on anything porkens says.

Independently, I think HK 50 reads townish overall but from this perspective it doesn't really look good. There's a few townish looking posts but his resistance to reading the slot in the later day is bad. I'll look into Dunnstral tomorrow as well, fully aware he doesn't look great interaction-wise either.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1767, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 1763, maxwell wrote:It's "cherry picking" to highlight every single interaction you had with a flipped scum slot? Lol okay.

Yeah, because you're assuming
I knew it was gonna flip scum
No? This is literally just showing the things you did, you idiot. None of what I said inherently assumes that but it certainly makes you look like someone who
could
be a partner.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by maxwell »

Fuck it, I was going to go over it in detail but I'm not motivated and if Dunnstral's town he's basically worthless anyway (If he actually is scum then DrPepper and HK 50 are basically for sure town)

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Dunnstral
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by maxwell »

No, I did answer. My post contained every interaction you had with Battle Mage's slot. How the fuck is that cherry picking? It isn't, because it's a goddamn comprehensive review. I didn't "assume" anything and you're full of shit for saying so. I just took a look at what you did and said, didn't even add much commentary but I would say that, yeah, it looks like plausible interactions. Tell me, what did I cherry pick? What did I leave out, you fucking liar? God, you're illiterate.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:40 am

Post by maxwell »

Give me reason to think you can't be. Or don't, that's fine too.

(doctorpepper, irritatingly, is probably more likely town after our recent exchange)
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:05 am

Post by maxwell »

Porkens was pushing Dunnstral at L-1 and could very well have just been trying to distance while expecting to go down, rather than play for survival. I don't really think it clears him.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:16 am

Post by maxwell »

...but he literally did not do that. He tried to deflect the vote to him. What the hell are you talking about?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1824, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1760, maxwell wrote:can you tell me what about his recent handful of posts you liked better relative to everything else in the game?
Mostly the follow up to his HK 50 push revealed there was more to it than just "not posting during certain times of day"
All right.
In post 1827, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1765, maxwell wrote:expresses alarm that the counterwagons of the day all jumped to voting gera in 1549 but then walks it back in 1558.
I feel like this is more than enough reason to just vote HK 50
I'm totally fine with him as a potential elimination now I think. DoctorPepper's self-defense made no sense and pissed me off but if anything made me feel he's more likely to be town
In post 1828, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Why do we think Porkens was bussing his partner Dunn as opposed to finding a lynchbaity town player that had the best chance of being mislynched?
Pure guess-ery, porkens looked likely to go down day 1 and under that assumption he'd be trying to create non-associatives to help his partners. Of course, this is all just a big bag of WIFOM so do with it what you will. Dunnstral also hard defended that slot, the associatives for him aren't really any better. The one point in his favor is that he was the wagon opposing the wagon that put clidd to L-1 & it's somewhat hard to pick out a potential final partner for him from there.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1831 (isolation #28) » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by maxwell »

Do I actually have to go over Dunnstral's interactions with the BM slot like I did for DoctorPepper and HK 50? I skipped out on it because I was pissed off, he isn't playing the game, and it looked like a foregone conclusion but now people are backing down and I feel like if I don't do the work, no one is.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:45 am

Post by maxwell »

We're not supposed to talk about it and it's likely irrelevant to alignment anyway (I hate having to say this). I don't want a hammer without a claim, I wish the day weren't completely stalled otherwise.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #30) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 9:55 am

Post by maxwell »

God, didn't realize it was that little time left. Malakittens, Dunnstral and Not_Mafia need to move, those votes are not happening. Either of the two lead wagons needs to be the vote for today.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #31) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1851, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: maxwell

Who’s down for this?
You have 11 goddamn hours. Don't try to start a flashwagon.

And yes, I replaced farside. If you wanted to discuss me, you should have been doing it a lot sooner.

We're likely going to have to hammer without a claim either way, Dunnstral is
very obviously lurking out the end of this day phase
and will likely not show up to claim. He's been only showing up rarely and posting the bare minimum, avoiding actually giving meaningful commentary on the game. He probably won't post again before deadline, either.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (isolation #32) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by maxwell »

I wish notscience were still here to vig you. You're worthless.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by maxwell »

In realistic terms: We have 9 hours because the mod isn't granting an extension (and you apparently aren't requesting one?). What you are counting on is that between now and the deadline, 4 people log on and decide they're okay with moving to me. Given activity levels, this is an extremely dicey proposition. I don't even know who will be around. In purely objective terms, you are unlikely to succeed at moving that many votes in a short period of time, and are likely to end the day in no elimination if you try to switch. Reality dictates the terms and trying a last minute flashwagon is a bad idea (and also how town got pulled off from voting scum on day 1, huh, how about that)

Right now the deadline is going to be around 8 AM EST. who even is going to be around at that time? People need to start sounding off. I'll be online for the next 3-4 hours, and then I have to sleep.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by maxwell »

DoctorPepper should be around given activity patterns. bob doesn't look like he'll post again, he very rarely posts in the timeframe we have left. Not_Mafia might not be on again until very close to deadline, he has some post in the early morning (EST), but none during the evening. (I was going to have a post here about Dunnstral never posting again, but he just posted)

These are the facts, you need to start looking at them.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1859, Dunnstral wrote:I'd rather not lynch maxwell.
If you're not going to vote me, you're going to need to vote HK 50. There's not going to be support for voting NPOM.

Or we can just give up and embrace the apathetic swamp this game has become and accept people aren't going to agree to a wagon.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by maxwell »

I appreciate the support, even while I am voting you. If our would-be flashwagoners want to move back, I'll vote HK 50. Malakittens, given her activity levels, may or may not be online before he deadline - she has a few posts in the early hours before the current deadline, but I'd rather not risk it.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1868, NoPowerOverMe wrote:All I know is you are the second choice wagon and you switching over to HK is pretty survivalist.
I mean, he also could have tried to join your silly little wagon on me, but he didn't, for whatever mysterious Dunnstral reason that is. I wish he'd say more but this is pretty much what I expect to get.

I guess I'm still willing to chance it and just vote the empty HK 50 slot.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by maxwell »

That's a good question.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by maxwell »

It feels very unlikely to hit scum, looking at the sheer amount of people who have expressed wanting to vote it (the only people who haven't voted there or said they'd vote there are green crayons and n_m, who I'm pretty sure are town, and doctorpepper, who I guess could be teamed but I sort of townread him and that feels like way too easy a solution). Blah.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by maxwell »

I might just let it run to deadline, I've gotten cold feet. We're at even numbers so it's not the worst thing in the world. Be up in 5 hours or so.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #41) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:09 am

Post by maxwell »

VOTE: NoPowerOverMe

Because reasons.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1961 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by maxwell »

I'm not voting bob without a claim from another investigative role given likely distributions of power in the setup.
In post 1923, Green Crayons wrote:bob3141 - cop
Looker (HK 50 Truth ) - town (cop result)
DoctorPepper - town (cop result)

Not_Mafia - JOAT

Leaving:
Cat Scratch Fever (Ghost Ganster stungun0404)
Green Crayons
farside22
NoPowerOverMe (votato)
He claimed vanilla cop, not cop. It likely fits thematically with the other PRs in the setup. We have 2 known roles with the simple modifier which only works on vanilla players. Also I'm still in the game last I checked.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (isolation #43) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1962, NoPowerOverMe wrote:@maxwell, what makes you think there is another investigative role?
Normal setup power distributions. As it stands now if our only power roles are 2-shot simple vig + simple doctor + JOAT that's an exceedingly weak town and unlikely to pass review for balance.

Think it's very likely though that it's an all-goon scumteam because of this though.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1970, Not_Mafia wrote:Mailman

NPOM are you even reading?
I'm not sure he's read a single word in the thread.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by maxwell »

Mafia doctor would mean the vig is likely to only kill town which would be a shit setup. Setups seem to have more power in them now when I last played, I can go through recent games as a reference.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by maxwell »

MN2149
VT x 6 + Vigilante + Odd-Night Loyal Doctor + Odd-Night Gunsmith + 1-Shot Watcher

vs
Mafia Goon + Mafia Multitasking Watcher + Mafia Night 3 Jailkeeper

MN2147
VT x 7 + Town Announcing Neapolitan + Town Jailkeeper + Town Universal Backup

vs
Mafia Goon x 2 + Mafia Rolestopper (only 3 power roles here but note they're all fairly strong)

MN2146
VT x 6 + Town Roleblocker + Town Doctor + Town 3-shot Combined Fruit Vendor Gunsmith + Town Backup Roleblocker

vs
Mafia Goon + Mafia Night 2 Alien + Mafia Watcher

MN2143
VT x 5 + Town Tracker + Town Neighbor Encryptor + Town Neapolitan Neighbor + Town Neighbor + Town Back-up Neapolitan

vs
Mafia Goon x 2 + Mafia Vanilla Cop

MN2141
VT x 6 + Town Disloyal Fruit Vendor + Town Tracker + Town Traffic Analyst + Town Night 4 Vigilante

vs
Mafia Strongman x 3

MN2139
VT x 5 + Town Neighbor + Town 1-Shot Cop + Town Informed Fruit Vendor + Town Combined Tracker Follower + Town 1-Shot Bulletproof Traffic Analyst

vs
Mafia Neighbor x 3

MN2138
VT x 6 + Town Even Night Roleblocker + Town Voyeur Mason + Town Follower Mason + Town Odd Night Jailkeeper

vs
Mafia Goon + Mafia Even Night Jailkeeper + Mafia Odd Night Ninja

MN2137
VT x 5 + Town Jailkeeper + Town 1-Shot Voyeur + Town 1-Shot Weak Follower + Town 1-Shot Voyeur + Town 1-shot bulletproof 1-shot watcher

vs
Mafia Goon x 2 + Mafia 1-shot Voyeur

MN2135
VT x 6 + Town Miller x 2 + Innocent Child + Town Ascetic Encryptor + Town 1-shot Rolecop

vs
Mafia Goon x 2

MN2132
VT x 5 + Town Neighborizer Enabler + Town Role Cop + Town Ascetic + Town Indecisive Babysitter + Town Watcher

vs
Mafia Encryptor + Mafia Compulsive Weak Neighborizer + Mafia Informed 1-shot Jailkeeper
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by maxwell »

It would be nice if someone I didn't already have a town read on had a power role to claim.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (isolation #48) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by maxwell »

I think last scum is in {Looker, CSF, DoctorPepper, NPOM} and we just need to find one that's town. Need to piece together who was willing to vote HK50 yesterday and who wasn't. Sort of just want to punt nopower into the sun regardless.

I played one game with CSF where he replaced into a scum slot and was basically a dead fish but I've no idea if this is a consistent thing for him or not. I disliked stungun significantly but felt CSF has been okay.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1995 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1994, NoPowerOverMe wrote:There's no logical argument to suggest that NM is "confirmed town".
Shut up unless you've read the game.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1999 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:51 am

Post by maxwell »

To be clear, NPOM is pretty much a pure policy vote on the grounds that if he's town he is a net negative who contributes nothing useful and is very likely to lose the game if left alive.

I had a weird associative case on the stungun/votato slots on night 1 when I replaced in but pretty much threw it in the garbage after seeing the flips. If we assume that scum weren't trying to double bus clidd for no reason, that pairing suddenly becomes a lot less likely. I think the HK 50 slot definitely isn't paired with the stungun slot either. Only plausible partner then is doctorpepper, I guess? Probably not voting CSF today. I think if anything best odds are probably in doctorpepper/looker here, both being off the clidd wagon. doctorpepper could make sense as a partner for anyone, looker only non-aligned with CSF.

If one of the 4 players I mentioned could do something townish, it would be great.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:15 am

Post by maxwell »

Yeah I know, GC seems to think he's town, though. I'd probably be comfortable voting DoctorPepper, and if he's town I think the scumteam is guaranteed to be Looker/NPOM. Kind of starting to think CSF is just town here, looking back on stungun.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2005 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:01 am

Post by maxwell »

I doubt it reveals much at this point but if it lets us keep bob out of the poe it's fine.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:08 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 2006, Green Crayons wrote:I’m against a mass claim but favor a town investigator counter claiming bob if one exists.
I don't claim this. If Looker/Nopower/Cat are an investigative role, they should claim now.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:09 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 2011, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2009, NoPowerOverMe wrote:we should be doing everything we can to lynch actual scum
Such as reading the game
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:38 am

Post by maxwell »

was Vanilla Town, in response to me asking one of the people I don't townread had a power role to claim. Doubt there'll be a non-bob investigative claim.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:47 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 1050, bob3141 wrote:At the moment my gut instinct is that BM/clidd/porkens is scum. And ever since clidd got wagoned Hk has kept trying to deflect attention away from the Bm/clidd wagon. He even keeps trying to dismiss anything bm might have done as not ai.

Even though he started pushing back at green after green had asked him legitimate questions about how he managed to come to an opposite conclusion as to shogun. When he in fact used shogun's own statement to vote.

All the while Hk kept pushing a wagon against Dunn. And only now suddenly town reads dunn after his wagon had dropped down to 2 votes.
This is bad? His vote was hanging on clidd until resistance to voting porkens made him join the flashwagon on gera. I mean, not impossible he was scum looking for an out but I would think he'd have done it a lot sooner. Like I said based on roleclaim and play toward the scum slot I'm pretty sure he's town here. More likely than not he was forced to switch by other people and the DP/HK 50 interactions look far worse in my opinion.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by maxwell »

UNVOTE:
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2028 (isolation #58) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by maxwell »

Why are you putting someone at Maj-1 while still reading?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 2030, DoctorPepper wrote:
In post 2027, maxwell wrote:UNVOTE:
This feels like you're reaching for town cred. You advocate for a PL (which is kinda iffy already at this state of the game) instead of scum read the slot and now you're backing of because they're at E-1?

The post seems so fake. Did you really think someone is gonna lolhammer?
I unvoted because that was a shit vote from Looker who is occupying one of the slots in my PoE. I don't understand sheeping to a majority wagon while not being fully caught up with the game, when we have only 1 mis-elimination left. Don't give me shit about "unvoting for towncred" while you're simultaneously shading nopower.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by maxwell »

I wanted pressure but my vote was based largely on emotion. Still, I meant what I said: if he is town, NoPower is effectively a 4th member of the scumteam. He is exerting no effort and is playing in a purely reactionary manner. He is very likely to be a continued detriment to the game. Still, I would prefer to be sure I'm voting scum, my suspicions of you & Looker stand as stated. I was willing to give Looker a chance to catch up and post content. His actions so far do not impress. You can keep trying to push me, it will end badly for you.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2046 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 2041, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I’m not an invest but I am a pr
Interesting.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by maxwell »

I'm swearing because the gamestate is absolutely terrible, two players are openly not trying, no one is doing much of anything since you replaced in. I don't hold not being able to catch up with the thread right away against you, it's a difficult task, but truthfully I'm only doing it out of courtesy to give you a chance to play because you inherited a slot that was under suspicion and mainly didn't get voted out yesterday because there was no one present to claim. truthfully i'm half willing to save you the time and effort and vote you out now.

If you do want a shortcut, just read around how the battle mage/clidd/porkens slot interacted with people. Only flipped scum slot, that's what's going to contain the most valuable info.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by maxwell »

Also, as an aside to everyone, the Malakittens shot is bizarre. She was lurky and wasn't particularly townread, so I'm wondering if this points to the scum being inattentive.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2074 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:27 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 2064, Not_Mafia wrote:NPOM can't be in LyLo, he keeps saying things that are objectively wrong and when corrected just ignores it, he will throw in LyLo if he's town
I like how there's a player so bad they've managed to annoy
you
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:30 am

Post by maxwell »

Bob, HK 50 isn't even in the game anymore.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:12 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 2077, Looker wrote:If NPOM is town, I'm willing to be lynched tomorrow.
rather weird sentiment for when it would be mylo, but okay.

maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by maxwell »

Because I'm town and I Want It More
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 2111, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:NPOM probably flipping town based on his reaction tbh
Who's scum, then?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 10:55 am

Post by maxwell »

Looker actually has a point in that I townread GC and N_M, and otherwise I'd have expected scum to send NoPower packing. I don't support a bob vote at all.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by maxwell »

Not happening.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Looker

Sticking to my PoE.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #71) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:07 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 2165, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2146, bob3141 wrote:A player that when bm/clidd and dun were tied at l-3. Broke the tie and pushed clidd to l-2.
Give me post #s.

Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2146, bob3141 wrote:Where as what ever i tried i simply couldnt get hk/looker slot to vote for clidd. We had endless resistance from him over it.
Post #s?
I don't know what post exactly he's referring to, but I summarized the interactions between HK 50 and the BM/clidd slot in . I think it's especially notable now that he had a preference for voting dunnstral over clidd.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #72) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:51 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 2171, Not_Mafia wrote:Why are you so resigned to your lynch?
He's hammered.

I'm going to be bothered if my stungun/votato replace-in theory was true and I let myself get pulled away from it.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:01 am

Post by maxwell »

Nah, that's a town exit post.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:22 am

Post by maxwell »

Last visited:
Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:13 pm

???
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2187 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:58 am

Post by maxwell »

Waiting on results.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2188 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by maxwell »

In theory I'm left with a couple people I should townread whose survival is questionable and a couple of players whose game has been fairly sketchy. Basically everything past day 1 has been dead air. If I'm right about GC/N_M the wagon on nopower yesterday was all town. Really need to recheck that day 1 wagon on scum but at this point it's clear someone was bussing.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 2190, Not_Mafia wrote:What an odd kill, it's almost as if mafia have some sort of rolecop
She softclaimed yesterday.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2197 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by maxwell »

You should not be quickvoting in mylo if you're town.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2199 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by maxwell »

1. How do you possibly forget that?
2. If you forgot, how did you figure three votes don't get it done anyway?
3. It's still bad form, regardless.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2206 (isolation #80) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:18 am

Post by maxwell »

That is a really scummy post.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (isolation #81) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:26 am

Post by maxwell »

Why'd you cop a claimed VT?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (isolation #82) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:32 am

Post by maxwell »

Nvm, reading is tech. don't think it was the best play regardless since a goon would likely claim VT, but it is what it is.

So I'll lay out what I've been holding onto:
I am the Town Simple Doctor
. This makes me confirmed town via moderator error. I assume no one is likely to counterclaim. Unfortunately, my role became totally useless when other power roles out - I really wish CSF had not claimed yesterday. Feel free to discuss your hypothetical scumteams with this knowledge.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2218 (isolation #83) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:16 am

Post by maxwell »

viewtopic.php?p=11919854#p11919854

Vote Count 1.12

clidd
(6): Not_Mafia, Green Crayons,
stungun0404
Malakittens
, bob3141, votato
Dunnstral
(4): DoctorPepper,
farside22
HK 50
notscience

Green Crayons (1):
clidd

notscience
(1):
geraintm

Not_Mafia (1):
Dunnstral

Not voting (0):

How much faith do people here put in VCA?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (isolation #84) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 1597, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
I made an error with the Night 1 role flip. notscience was incorrectly flipped as a Tiwn Simple Doctor, and was supposed to flip as a Town 2-shot Simple Vigilante. I'm sorry for how this will affect the game, but after reviewing with a Listmod I've decided to continue the game. Thank you for your patience.

The deadline has been unpaused and will end in (expired on 2020-07-08 08:05:34).
Mod posted the wrong flip for notscience after night 1 at first, thereby confirming the existence of my role in the setup.

(the most annoying thing about this is I tried to protect notscience night 1, and if my role weren't so crappy we'd be in a much better position)
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2223 (isolation #85) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by maxwell »

Do you think it is likely for a moderator to post the flip of a role that is not in their setup? Do you think the accidental reveal of a role not in the game would warrant a thread lock of several days and a consultation with the listmod? This is stretching things beyond credulity.

Truth be told, I didn't bat an eye at his role flipping identical to mine at first - I thought it was possible it might be doubled up because it's a fairly weak role. Why would I publicly react in such a fashion, anyway? To do so would be giving my role away, for no good reason. I had
planned
to do a crumb upon replacing in, but after the reveal, why bother? any clues could only be helpful to scum. This was, however, why I asserted you pushing on me yesterday would end badly for you - really you should've been lynched a long time ago.

I think you're scum that is scared I'm no longer an avenue to push.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 2226, DoctorPepper wrote:If you think I'm scum feel free to vote me.
I don't trust you
What's your reason other than, "he suspects me, must be mafia"?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2231 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 2229, DoctorPepper wrote:...

I have been on you since yesterday
Yes, and you have done nothing this game and are pushing on me with shitty reasons that as far as I can tell amount to being mad at me for saying you had bad associations with flipped scum. You have continued this even as I claim a confirmed town role. If you are town, I advise you to stop being so emotional just because I said I suspected you, and maybe consider that one of the other 4 players in the game might be mafia.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2232 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by maxwell »

I replaced in on day 2 and have more posts than you this game.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 2233, DoctorPepper wrote:YOU ARE NOT CONFIRMED TOWN

I am pretty sure you're scum
Explain why in terms other than "he make me mad"
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by maxwell »

And again: where is the argument that my role, accidentally revealed by the mod, is somehow not in the setup?

why is this game filled with so many awful players?
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2250 (isolation #91) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:02 am

Post by maxwell »

In post 2248, Not_Mafia wrote:Let’s just lynch NPOM like we should have done yesterday
You're probably right. I don't really trust green crayons anymore but that's something for you guys to figure out.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2258 (isolation #92) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 2255, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2214, maxwell wrote:I am the Town Simple Doctor.
What were your night choices and why?
Night 1: notscience. Replaced in, read the game overnight, had him as a townread and possible kill as he wasn't suspected day 1. (my operating theory was a stungun/votato/malakittens team - pretty shit reads). Sucks to be right and still accomplish nothing. Nights 2 and 3 were you because I townread you after the porkens flip and you weren't a claimed power role.

To be clear in case it's not obvious to some people - the "simple" modifier means my protection only works on vanilla roles.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2297 (isolation #93) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by maxwell »

I see very little useful things being said with time running down.

Should have been done yesterday.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2299 (isolation #94) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:20 am

Post by maxwell »

UNVOTE:

What an absolutely bizarre thing to say.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (isolation #95) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by maxwell »

Bob being this quiet this far into the day is concerning. I'm tempted to just let the deadline pass and tell you guys to figure it out, though.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #96) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:50 am

Post by maxwell »

I guess. There's been enough inexplicable resistance there.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (isolation #97) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:21 am

Post by maxwell »

It really can't be me. Although I thought about it and I want to vote doctorpepper now.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2326 (isolation #98) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:54 am

Post by maxwell »

Yeah that "bus" comment just really rings false, looking back at vote counts and previous analysis, I'm just really not content with letting this guy skate. The comments about nopower not getting pushed apply even more strongly to him and his reaction to me doesn't read like town I don't think.

VOTE: DoctorPepper
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (isolation #99) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:46 am

Post by maxwell »

That undoes a few of my more tinfoil theories, at least. This is safe unless the team is nopower/bob, and I think that's unlikely. The way they voted day 1 doesn't look like partners, and I'm going to trust my feelings on bob.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #100) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:14 am

Post by maxwell »

He's been OMGUSing me since I said he had bad associatives with BM/clidd and not doing much else. Sorry if I screwed this one up.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 2351, Green Crayons wrote:Fair. I just don’t see the NPOM.

Max: if DP is scum, do you have a feeling about whether NPOM or bob would be a teammate?
I really don't have thoughts at this point. I haven't seen in bob what n_m sees but we've been dealing with a permalurker and a nothing replacement so it's really hard to say.
maxwell
maxwell
Mafia Scum
maxwell
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by maxwell »

In post 2487, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Honestly, I was a bit annoyed when maxwell used my mod error as an angleshoot to confirm themselves. Firstly, it didn't confirm them. At most, it confirmed that anyone who claimed Town Simple Doctor was somewhat more credible than any other claim, by virtue of the mod error. Secondly, them using a mod error to their advantage seems like poor play.

This game started to disinterest me, hence my lack of devotion.

I felt my flavor was adequate, but it could have been improved.
If you have a problem with me claiming that confirmed me as town then get the fucking flip right the first time. Having that info out in the open kneecapped me as to what I could claim and I made the most of it. If you're going to do a shitty job modding and let your game drag out for eons because you're "bored", ignoring your responsibility to everyone who signed up for your game, I don't see what right you have to complain about what someone does as a consequence of your own mistake. Fucking asshole.
Last edited by Jake The Wolfie on Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”