Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #393 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I saw Menalque is in this game, so I thought I'd give him the pleasure of my company once again :P

For those unaware; the last game I was playing with Menalque has
just
finished.. as in "a few hours ago".

Also special hi to RCE (long time since I last played you on your main) :)

Also also, hello to the rest of you.. etc

Now the best part is I'm here to save the day. The worst part is I'm not sure I can do it without sinking the ship down. I mean, that's the only way to guarantee them baddies won't escape. Right?? :twisted:

I will catch up in a few, should be an easy/short catch up since it's only see 16 pages, and I have a sinking feeling that at least half of it is rubbish.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #444 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 419, RCEnigma wrote:You're overestimating the content of this game.
I've come to realize that already. By the time I was caught up I was so so sore I didn't feel like posting. The short version is I have a couple of TRs (that I'm keeping to myself for the time being). The long version is.. oh, well.. "Why did you post this? Why didn't you post it a minute earlier/later? What is the colour of your undershirt? What makes oil boil?" is more or less what almost everyone was asking each other. I could give examples but then I'd be contributing to this mess, so I'll just pretend I didn't read anything but maybe 3-4 posts (and I won't point them out because they will directly tell everyone whom I'm TRing, which is probably bad in a mountainous)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #445 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 430, Menalque wrote:
In post 418, RCEnigma wrote:or given reasons for Mohab!town
I very literally did
I must've missed them. Actually. I will be first to admit I have a bias against Mohab. I kinda view her as another "Saudade" meaning I expect her to replace out from every game she play in at any given time, so maybe I didn't pay enough attention to her content? (I also have a bias against people not reading the setup, so that's a double bias against Mohab that I have to deal with)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #459 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 456, Umlaut wrote:What's the case on RCE?
He's playing like himself. Ain't that enough of a crime?

P-edit: In that case, ignore the above. I don't have a case and I'm not voting him.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #479 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 470, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 462, Menalque wrote:Are you scum once again, S_S?
In post 463, Something_Smart wrote:I am not.
In post 468, Something_Smart wrote:Sure. I haven't said anything indicative of my alignment yet.
Say it ain't so SS.
I don't feel like posting the video rn (slow connection) but you can pretend I've just posted Hall & Oates' Say It Isn't So

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #485 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 476, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:VOTE: Something_Smart
@MOD

I also thought Fred was voting Raya (based on the VC) but when he said he didn't I went back and ISO'd him and it seems he did switch his vote.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #486 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

Also Nor is smart enough he would have taken the No Elimination offer. It worked in his best interest if he was Scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #487 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

Oops! Wrong thread. Please ignore :facepalm:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #489 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm blind. :oops:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #513 (isolation #9) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

OK.. I think I need to intervene here: I am solidly against the RCE wagon. He is one of my 2 confident TRs. (Sorry, mate.. but keeping my TRs to myself is going to get you lynched.)

This is a mountainous (well, the "escape" mechanic is different, but it still is a Powerless setup, so let's call it an "altered mountainous)

People play differently when they know there are no PRs and I scum/town hunt accordingly too. (Like you can't accuse someone of "TPR hunting" in a mountainous. Right?)

Anyway, RCE was the one who called for your top TRs to NOT be outed. His attempt to protect global TRs by not announcing them to scum is Town indicative of the mindset he's playing the game under. It is minor things like this that I am mainly looking for on this format (rather than -say- looking for a crumb that may or may not be true)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #514 (isolation #10) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Btw, I had my eyes on the RCE slot as soon as I began my catch up for yet another silly reason:
In post 4, votato wrote:second
In post 5, Porkens wrote:First
These posts looked like they were "maybe" a slip. Like 2 scums talking in their PT and deciding to hit the main thread and one assumes the other beat them to posting and the other tries to cover it by turning it into a joke (crazy, I know.. but that's why they call me MONKEY). Even post #23 looked a bit odd of sorts under that assumption, but as soon as it was RCE in Porkens shoes all my illusions evaporated.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #520 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 517, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 513, Almost50 wrote:His attempt to protect global TRs by not announcing them to scum is Town indicative of the mindset he's playing the game under
So you are saying his focus on association analysis for example stems from him wanting to avoid giving scum info?
Not sure what you're referring to by "his focus on association analysis", but I was referring precisely to this post:
In post 264, RCEnigma wrote:That was a bad post and I encourage everyone to not follow my example. Please refrain from commenting on your top townreads. Town doesn't benefit from universal townreads today. Just focus on your scumreads pls ty.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #525 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

They get NK'd immediately. You cannot protect your Top TR because there are no PRs, protective or otherwise

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #529 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 527, Menalque wrote:
In post 525, Almost50 wrote:They get NK'd immediately. You cannot protect your Top TR because there are no PRs, protective or otherwise
There isn’t a NK until N3?
And they get confirmed if we eliminate Mafia on D1/D2. Hiding your TRs may result in the confirmation of those you were not sure about and thus help you catch scum still by virtue of shrinking your elimination pool.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #542 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 535, Eevee wrote:Almo what do you think of my reasoning here and why does town!RCE make that post?
Because he didn't receive a red PM and didn't even read the rules thoroughly?? I mean, the rules explicitly state:
In post 1, northsidegal wrote:The Mafia win when all living members escape.
There is no mention of "majority" here, so RCE didn't read that (and I'm sure the win con in the role PM is identical because it would be a mod discrepancy if they gave us something in public and something else to scum in private).

Now let's discuss the possibilities: 2 Scum Eliminations on D1/D2 = Scum instant loss
1 Scum Elimination on D1/D2 and they canNOT have a "majority" escaping because NO ONE will escape by the end of D2.
No Scum Elimination on D1/D2 = still can't win by the "start" of D3 because only one scum would escape by the end of D2 and they need to make it through D3 for a second one to escape (and that's EVEN if we assume -somehow- "majority" which I already said was a misconception)

So, RCE was wrong. Plain and simple.

Now let me ask you this: What is the SCUM motive behind this post, given scum daychat is also announced in the rules. If RCE had doubts or was unclear about the rule (which -again- is not possible from my PoV given it's an explicit win con statement) why wouldn't he have asked in the scum PT?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #543 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 536, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 535, Eevee wrote:Almo what do you think of my reasoning here and why does town!RCE make that post?
Hope you don't mind me stepping in here but town isn't negatively impacted by my statement. If nsg gets back to me that scum can't kill scum then it's void. If she gets back to me that scum can kill scum then I make it known in thread anyway. Even if scum weren't aware of it there is the possibility. The alternative there is that scum discovers it's possible and town is still in the dark about it.

That said I don't think anyone outside of menalque at the time has the wile to make that play. A50 still could (:
I dunno where you got the idea that scum could have been allowed to kill scum. It's VERY rare for a mod to allow scum to kill their partners, and its usually in a "special setup" (I seem to recall one Open Setup that does) so maybe that's where you got the idea, but I can confirm I have never thought of it tbh.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #544 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 537, Eevee wrote:
In post 168, RCEnigma wrote:I don't want to talk more about this until nsg confirma something but I want it to be known.
then why did you say this part? that gives me the impression you weren't going to make it known scum could kill each other if they could, just in case they didn't realise

~Eve
And what if you/me/anyone else decided to ask NSG for themselves and found out that Scum can kill their partners and that RCE -who had already said he was asking NSG- didn't tell us the truth?? Come on.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #545 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

I mean, if you ask something in public you are opening the door for others to also ask it. If you ask it in private and still mention it in public that is identically the same (except it may open the door for different wording leading to different answers in some cases, but this is an Open so that's not really a concern).

The only way this is scum driven is if RCE wanted to see if he could win as early as the start of D3, and in that case he would have NOT said it in the open at all, but rather asked in the scum PT and kept the answer to himself (and his partners)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #546 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 541, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 539, Eevee wrote:hey Misty we're gonna host a great play for the ship later and we need performers - you in? and can you recommend any other good actors and actresses on board?

~Eve
wait are we on a ship

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #559 (isolation #19) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 548, Eevee wrote:the scum motivation to ask that is for town points and to look good for it
the fact you are using it as a case on him totally negates this reasoning in essence. No?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #561 (isolation #20) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 549, Eevee wrote:
In post 542, Almost50 wrote:Now let me ask you this: What is the SCUM motive behind this post, given scum daychat is also announced in the rules. If RCE had doubts or was unclear about the rule (which -again- is not possible from my PoV given it's an explicit win con statement) why wouldn't he have asked in the scum PT?
I dislike this. Don’t you think it’s very very easy for scum to say something publicly that they could’ve said in the scum pt to seem townie?

~Eva
Again, you saying this means it didn't make him look townie, and if it didn't make him townie then he wouldn't have said it as scum "to make him look townie". I think you're chasing your own tail here.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #566 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 550, Eevee wrote:Also it just occurred to me that A50’s defence was suspicious given the gamestate. Why else do you have RCE as a strong townread, A50?

~Eva
Why would I have to have ANOTHER reason? I know RCE well enough I can tell if that particular post comes from a town or a scum mindset. It's not like this is my first/second/fifth game with him.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #569 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 551, Eevee wrote:Possibly against the spirit of the game, but Porken’s replace out being very scum indicative lingers in my mind...

~Eva
That is fair. I did suspect Porkens (and I think I said so in this thread) as I was catching up. RCE's [lay simply proved me wrong, and I'm willing to bet the game on this one in particular.

You see, there are players I can read with a higher accuracy because they play more or less like me. I wouldn't have asked this in public as scum. I would have been way too cautious to draw attention to myself in that manner. I would have also paid attention to my own win con and I always try to look very reasonable as scum. RCE isn't a noob and he knows what's at stake.

But you know what? We can win one of 3 ways:

1- Double eliminate scum on D1/D2. I think this one is the hardest of our options. We first need to eliminate a red one today (that's the hard part) and if we do then we would have to choose correctly between the remaining 7 (after 5 get confirmed) which is statistically easier (2/7 is higher odds than 3/13)

2- Eliminate one red on D1/D2 and then another one on D3/D4. This is actually our best shot. With 1 Scum eliminated we get 5 confirmed townies, and with one townie eliminated we have SIX to eliminate from (2 of them are Mafia) and we only need ONE red elimination to win.

3- Eliminate no Scum on D1/D2 and then eliminate one on D3/D4. The difference here is we won't have any confirmations, so we will be hunting for 1 of 2 Scums in a pool of 10 players.

So, if you wish to go after RCE, be my guest. If he flips red and I go next, it'd actually be scenario 2. The problem is if he flips green it might lead to YOUR elimination next, and I'm not sure scum!you would be this aggressive over what I think is a void case.

So here's what I propose: Eliminate someone else, and then if we do have a red flip today we can eliminate RCE tomorrow if you insist. If he flips red we win outright and he flips green we are on course of the best scenario still.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #570 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 568, Eevee wrote:yeah Snow has been scummy actually
she's playing to her scum meta of having plenty of reads early and there's none of that free flowing paranoia that comes with her towngame
and the fredrick unvote and RCE votes are both bad

don't mind that wagon either

~Eve
If it ain't on RCE (or the other slot I TR with confidence) I'm down.

VOTE: snowblaze

L-2

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #659 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I could have sworn I did post everywhere I was supposed to last night. It looks like I somehow forgot to post in this game or I typed a message and didn't submit.

I basically have nothing to say here. The only reason I am not on Mohab already is the one snow has pointed out (my bias against her playstyle and numerous replace-outs).

But it's kind of strange that the point is being brought by Snow; the player I am actually voting rn. I dunno if she was reminding me of the fact 9thus subconsciously planting the idea of NOT voting mohab in my mind) or if she wanted me to "get over it" and actually vote there.

As far as the situation remains the same I guess I'd wait and see what happens in the next few hours. What was important to me on this day is that neither of my string TRs got eliminated. There will be no night and we go straight to D2 so I can probably get better reads with a flip, and I don't really care which of the two is flipped because there have been some vote movement and I think I can analyze those.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #723 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And mohab does it again *Sigh* (And so does chemist)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #731 (isolation #26) » Tue Jul 14, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 726, Menalque wrote:
In post 723, Almost50 wrote:And mohab does it again *Sigh* (And so does chemist)
Mohab is still in the game? It’s Holden who repped
NSG is asking for a mohab replacement in the replacement thread (post 2412)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #764 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 698, Titus wrote:I'll do one for Mohab!scum in a bit.
Did you do that? What was the result you came to?
In post 697, Titus wrote:Looking at the VCs alone, I postulate a snow Frederick Ydrasse team.
In post 759, Titus wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse

Because why not
Why not? Because you have Snow as scum too, and he has the bigger wagon of the two.

So, unless you cam to the conclusion that Ydrasse is still scum with mohab scum; I have no idea why you're voting ydrasse over either of the two leading wagons.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #767 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 766, RCEnigma wrote:I like the Titus vote tbh.
I must be getting dumber by the minute, but I can't tell if by "the Titus vote" you're referring to hers on Ydrasse or Fredrick's on her.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #794 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

UNVOTE:

I am undecided.

I want to vote mohab for the mere replace out (unless you want me to lie about the real reason). I just hate that.
I also wan to vote Titus because "reasons".

The one thing I know is I am unsure Snow is scum here, because he is more composed that I would have expected scum to be. The drawback is I have no meta/previous experience on him either.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #797 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Almost50 »

Since you are here. can you please tell us what your VCA assuming mohab is Scum revealed to you? I want to know why you voted ydrasse over the two leading wagons at the time.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #800 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, it's snow, Fred and ydrasse to you? What if I told you Fred is my other confident TR??

P-edit: But what about his slip? (assuming no daytalk & asking about it)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #803 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

Leave the EE discussion to the proper thread. I know I got played, but you can't tell me naked voting in Elo is the right move from a town PoV.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #806 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 804, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:The part about me trying to dismantle the snow wagon was accurate. The part about me placing a throwaway vote on scum to foil VCA, that is thinking too highly of my abilities.
Let's talk about the first part then. Why are you so sure Snow is Town?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #811 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 805, Titus wrote:I am not mentioning to gloat but to show my VCA can be correct and that I will play around it more than any slip.
Yes, but I also feel like I'm being "balckmailed" to follow you here (Blackmail isn't the right term... emotionally abused perhaps is more accurate?)

And it isn't even about Fred now. I am considering whether to put my vote back on snow, vote Mohab, or stay idle and let it play. I also considered voting you because (a) Fred was voting there, and (b) you didn't out the VCA result. Also RCE liking that vote on you (once he explained that's what he meant) may have played a part too, but I think your response makes sense from Town!Titus PoV, so instead I am in MORE confusion than I have been.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #812 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 808, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 806, Almost50 wrote:
In post 804, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:The part about me trying to dismantle the snow wagon was accurate. The part about me placing a throwaway vote on scum to foil VCA, that is thinking too highly of my abilities.
Let's talk about the first part then. Why are you so sure Snow is Town?
I'm not.
*Scratches head* Then why dismantle the wagon on him??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #814 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

Fuck it!

VOTE: Snow

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #821 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

I was searching for that word. It somehow didn't show in my inner-mind dictionary. :lol:

But you know what I meant, so all is good.

And I would rather you considered scum!Mohab now too, but I can't make you. I mean, a scum flip on D1 is almost a town win (considering 5 players would be confirmed)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #823 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 820, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I just decided to do it. I didn't know what would happen at that point.
I suggest you now join it instead. If Titus is right then we have a scumflip AND 5 Townies confirmed. If she is wrong then she will reconsider and you are not scum "with snow" is proven. I don't see how you could lose here.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #846 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 844, northsidegal wrote:
Maemuki replaces Mohab500. The deadline is being extended by 24 hours. This will be reflected in the most recent votecount as well as in post 0.
There are still 5 slots that started the game (6 if I discount Menalque replacing himself). That's really cute. Can these 5 at least create new alts and replace themselves too?? :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #847 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 845, Snowblaze wrote:*headdesk* can't we just get this done?
No. This is your eternal punishment being blasphemous and committing the deadly sin of playing forum Mafia.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #937 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

I almost always fumble for what to say in twilight. I want a FLIP to formulate rigid opinions on the living players myself. I'll give you only 2 examples (one for each possibility): Town!Mae = Town!Menalque from my own PoV. Scum!Mae = Town!Umlaut. Either way I would have 2 alignments known to me (Mae + Menalque/Umlaut) and can take it from there.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #938 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

^In case anyone finds a way to say "fluff", it IS a prodge.^

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1020 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 953, Ydrasse wrote:reading through almost50's iso:

i think that if all three scum were on snowblaze, rcenigma/almost50 would make sense? throughout his iso, almost50 makes it clear that he Really Wants To Vote The Mohabslot (, , though it's the mildest imo of these three instances) but never does. , too, wherein almost asks someone to consider scum!mohab but... never like, makes any meaningful efforts to push anything there?

that, and almost actively tried to dismantle the scumreads/points against rcenigma and commited to a hard tr on rc. , , , , , , , to name a few. a lot of his iso is spent in an effort of defending his tr who admittedly doesn't look too good now, having been a vote on someone who is now confirmed town.

just seems... performative, in the way they avoid voting mohab and instead vote snow every single time it's brought into question what he should think/do. so yeah.

VOTE: almost50

will read through the other non-confirmed people right now but i started here and i don't see a reason not to put my vote here atm.
Good case, and the bad conclusion doesn't take anything away from it. I probably would have voted me there too.

One question though: I said I only had TWO confident TRs. One of them (Fred) is now confirmed. Why would scum me opt to confirm Fred here? Like, I am very much self-aware (people who played against scum!me would confirm) and if I wanted to defend not one, but TWO of my scum!buddies (RCE & Mae) that blatantly then the very least I could have done is keep Fred in the suspects pool.

Plus; I do have a theoretical "best play plan" if I was scum, and I didn't talk about it on D1 because it would have given the real scum ideas. My theory is to actually bus one of them. Contrary to the belief that bus'ing is bad in this setup, if 2 scums bus'ed their 3rd and confirmed a majority of players on that wagon, people will naturally look into the other wagon voters and that guarantees at least 2 miss-eliminations (until they can escape) and then once the first of them escapes it almost guarantees the next elimination to be still from the counter wagoners because "would BOTH scum have voted their own p in this setup?". Unfortunately, I didn't roll scum so I couldn't have executed that plan, and I don't think anyone would have thought of it that way either, so -again- your case is a good one and I cannot refute it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1039 (isolation #44) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Personally, I don't see a single benefit to me making any sort of effort. I do look bad and I know it. That means if I try to push someone from the Snow wagon I am being a hypocrite. If I push someone on the Mae wagon I am protecting myself and my partner. If I go undecided I am demotivated scum. I literally can't do shit now, and I think I'll be eliminated either today or tomorrow if we don't actually hit scum.

Hell even my attempt to get back into the game fell on deaf ears. I asked why scum!me would confirm Fred, and why would I have been so blatantly defending my "proposed scum p" RCE, and nobody responded, so I get the feeling anything I say "can and will be used against me", so to speak.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1096 (isolation #45) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1049, Eevee wrote:
In post 1020, Almost50 wrote:One question though: I said I only had TWO confident TRs. One of them (Fred) is now confirmed. Why would scum me opt to confirm Fred here? Like, I am very much self-aware (people who played against scum!me would confirm) and if I wanted to defend not one, but TWO of my scum!buddies (RCE & Mae) that blatantly then the very least I could have done is keep Fred in the suspects pool.
I don’t get it? What does scum!you have to lose by confirming Fred here? Why does this strongly point away from you?

~Eva
First of all; scum!me doesn't explicitly TR a p. This is why I can't even argue against the case Ydrasee made on me. The way I treated Mae/Mohab is EXACTLY the way I would have treated a scum partner. :oops:

So, it follows that -if I'm scum- BOTH RCE & Fred are town. Guaranteed. Now why would I confirm one and not the other? I would either confirm them both or I confirm neither. Confirming both probably makes me look a "little" better here, while confirming neither keeps them both in the elimination pool. I don't see the benefit from confirming one and not the other here, and
especially so
in Fred's case. I personally convinced him to vote Snow, so he really did look bad if people were/are SRing me.

Oh, and Snow is actually another person I would probably not have confirmed (so that the town would consider the possibility both wagons were on scum).

But this is all self-meta, and isn't going to convince anyone who doesn't already know how I think as scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1097 (isolation #46) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1050, Eevee wrote:
In post 1039, Almost50 wrote:Personally, I don't see a single benefit to me making any sort of effort. I do look bad and I know it. That means if I try to push someone from the Snow wagon I am being a hypocrite. If I push someone on the Mae wagon I am protecting myself and my partner. If I go undecided I am demotivated scum. I literally can't do shit now, and I think I'll be eliminated either today or tomorrow if we don't actually hit scum
Who do you think is scum right now? Any thoughts.

~Eva
Not RCE! :lol:

Let me be honest here.. I can see almost anyone as scum. The thing is I also have "inner feelings" that are making me reconsider everyone.

For instance, Menalque was town and miss-eliminated me in a most recent game. I am wondering if my urge to vote him is based on actual logic or an inner itch to "get back at him". S_S was scum is said game (same game with Menalque) and he was so against bus'ing it almost got him lynched in his p's stead. I am wondering if this should be used as meta or if he deliberately played me/Menalque (if Menalque is town)

In short, I am NOT sure of anything rn, but the good news is we have the upper hand here. I mean, we have 2 "mis"eliminations at hand before the first scum can escape, right? And even then we still have a shot at winning by eliminating the 3rd scum (te one that didn't escape). We have 5 confirmed townies and -from my own PoV- that leaves only 5 players to be eliminated. I we we miss twice and the 2nd scum escapes it leaves us only 2 poeple to eliminate from.

Unfortunately it's not as easy from others PoVs because everyone sees themselves as Town (or claims to) so ymmd

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1098 (isolation #47) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1052, Menalque wrote:
In post 1046, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Meanwhile, I'm starting to think that Menalque appears to be extremely concerned about being executed so...
So, two things.

(1) what about my repeated points that I’m not going to fight a mis-guillotine on me today makes you think I’m extremely concerned about being executed?

And (2) why would town!me just take a blade to the neck lying down when I know that the game ends today if we guillo scum?
This is like.. one thing and it's exact opposite in one post? Like, are you or are you NOT fighting your elimination? (You obviously aren't), so the second paragraph reads as "I am not town" to me (except; why would SCUM!you not fight it either??)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1099 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1058, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Almost50, I would like to know what you think of RCEnigma.
Town all the way to China, and I would bet the game on it.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1100 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1081, Raya36 wrote:I'll join that

VOTE: A50
You -of all- know that I don't do "poor me" (as Umlaut referred to it) as scum. :wink:

You do look town enough here, but you also did look town in "the game we were scum together" and I think if you hadn't replaced out we would have won it. This is probably the one and only reason I am not 100% on you being town here, but I have no "in-game" case.

OK.. so eliminate me, but please treat my read on RCE as you would a "cop result in a Normal game" after my flip. fair enough?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1101 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1086, Montosh wrote:A50 whatever your alignment this is an anti-town attitude. Town benefits from having information and interactions from us.
Mate; dead town do NOT vote anymore. Ask Menalque. I was miss-eliminated despite TWO DEAD TPRs having me as their TOP TR. It's not worth the effort.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1103 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1102, RCEnigma wrote:Ahh fine, pocket me A50.

VOTE: Menalque
:lol: :lol: :lol: Let me got get my monkey suit :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1104 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by Almost50 »

AAMOF

VOTE: Menalque

If he's scum we win, and if he's town we're even. :twisted:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1145 (isolation #53) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1106, Raya36 wrote:You know of all people that I'm not a strong scum player. I won't let the flattery pocket me.
Let's ask skitter post-game. In fact, let's even ask Nahdia (who only voted your slot because she was the only other alternative). Come on! You did everything PERFECT that we never had a problem with the night action
despite the fact we didn't have our own PT

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1147 (isolation #54) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1115, Menalque wrote:
In post 1096, Almost50 wrote:scum!me doesn't explicitly TR a p
Do you mean in this game/setup or ever?
As far as I can remember, I do not do that ever.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1148 (isolation #55) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1122, Umlaut wrote:
In post 1100, Almost50 wrote:You -of all- know that I don't do "poor me" (as Umlaut referred to it) as scum. :wink:
I feel like you did do “poor me” as scum in our newbie game together, but admittedly that was a long time ago.
Yes. Way way way too long. Like; 4+ years old. Do you think I'm still the same player?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1152 (isolation #56) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1144, Montosh wrote:That's no fun. But seriously. If you are town I see no reason to act like this. So either you're depressed town or scum. You're giving people reasons to lynch you and I know there aren't any jesters here. So I'm not really sure what's going on in your brain right now.
So what happens if I do get invested and end up being eliminated all the same? OK, what happens if I do escape the gallows but we eliminate town still?? Like, would it not be best to eliminate the most suspected people first? If you agree, then it's me or Menalque. If you don't, and you still want me to fight back then I guess I'd put my trust in Titus' VCA and vote Ydrasse. Which would you prefer?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1156 (isolation #57) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1153, Titus wrote:A50, want to vote Ydrasse with me?
VOTE: ydrasse

As a side not (that is totally UNrelated): @Ydrasse: How do you pronounce that name of yours?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1171 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1165, Eevee wrote:
In post 1152, Almost50 wrote:So what happens if I do get invested and end up being eliminated all the same? OK, what happens if I do escape the gallows but we eliminate town still?? Like, would it not be best to eliminate the most suspected people first? If you agree, then it's me or Menalque. If you don't, and you still want me to fight back then I guess I'd put my trust in Titus' VCA and vote Ydrasse. Which would you prefer?
If you are town, you are part of a big team that just got a lead. Being miseliminated doesn't make you lose, so why are you demotivated?

~Eva
*Sigh* How many times do I have to explain myself? I am not demotivated because I might be miseliminated. I just don't want to
effort and be miseliminated
. If I'm going down anyway I'd rather not get too invested (mentally and emotionally). Got it? Effort PLUS miselimination is demotivating. Either WITHOUT the other is fine, and from where I stand it still looks like I'm going to be miseliminated (if not today then tomorrow). However, I am still here, still trying to interact and still trying to do something useful. It's not like I replaced out or stopped responding.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1172 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1168, Snowblaze wrote:I think you might need to wagon me again to force me to get some solving done.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1173 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1170, Snowblaze wrote:A50... I'm at the stage where I'm sympathetic but I still think he's scum, so I'm probably just going to end up voting there and feeling terrible about it.
I dunno to respond here except for saying: Use your head, not your feelings. Don't spare me just because you feel sorry for me, and don't feel bad if you do vote me. If my arguments (however scarce they are) are falling on deaf ears then so be it. It's just a game after all.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1174 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1170, Snowblaze wrote:whereas... he's given that one townread on RCE and... nothing else...
FGS, there are already FIVE CONFIRMED townies. What do you want more? Like, of the remaining slots I know I am town and I am telling you RCE is town too, and if you cared to read my posts for comprehension you'd realize I said the ONLY THING I have against Raya is my knowledge of her ability to appear town as scum (which implies I TR her too). That leaves me with 4 players and 3 chances to eliminate one scum out of them.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1196 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1175, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 1174, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1170, Snowblaze wrote:whereas... he's given that one townread on RCE and... nothing else...
FGS, there are already FIVE CONFIRMED townies. What do you want more? Like, of the remaining slots I know I am town and I am telling you RCE is town too, and if you cared to read my posts for comprehension you'd realize I said the ONLY THING I have against Raya is my knowledge of her ability to appear town as scum (which implies I TR her too). That leaves me with 4 players and 3 chances to eliminate one scum out of them.
This sounds as though you can confirm townies.

VOTE: Almost50
:lol:

Like that's the weirdest reasoning for you to vote me EVER. You would have been much better naked voting me.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1197 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1180, Ydrasse wrote:- why did you change your vote from mena to me?
- can you give like, idk. even just a general quick rundown of the other nonconfirmed players so we can see where your head is at a bit more clearly beyond the defensive?
Ok, let me restate my stance for one last time: I -personally- believe the elimination pool should be between you, me and Menalque. Now let's disregard my "TMI" of my slot's alignment for a minute. ANY
spectator
of the game would put me and Menalque as the only two options today. BUT, Titus says Menalque is Town and it's you & me (and regardless of your alignment you know that ism't the case, so -at least- we can agree on that). So, me/Menalque from my own PoV (as a spectator with no spoilers) or you (based on Titus VCA, which I ignored the last game and managed to lose her that game)

As for the rest: RCE is TOWN. Raya is 95% Town. Montosh & S_S have a few things going in their favour and other things that could point to them being scum. In other words, neither of them is outside their scumrange, but neither is actually scummy enough.

Out in another format:

TOWN
RCE
Raya
Montosh/S_S
Ydrasse
Menalque
SCUM

(and I've taken the liberty of removing my own name because this is MY read list, so I should factor in my own knowledge, but feel free to replace me with you from your PoV)

The thing is we only need ONE MORE SCUM ELIMINATION to win. So, I have 3 options:

1- Eliminate in you/Menalque and actually hit scum = Game Over! I don't need to look for the third scum
2- Eliminate in you/Menalque and they flip green = I'd still want to eliminate the other of you two
3- Eat rope myself = I am no longer in the game and I do not need to find scum anymore

Now assuming both you and Menalque are town I guess I eat rope next in the second scenario, so I won't have the time to find out who's scum because the game would be over.

I cannot reconsider my reads without another flip now. All we're going to do is run in circles, pointing fingers at each other, and end up where we started.

I will admit this though: Your approach towards me and being willing to engage me didn't strike me as something scum would do at this point, but then I looked back and remembered you are already voting me, so it felt a bit odd.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1198 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1180, Ydrasse wrote:- why did you change your vote from mena to me?
Oh, and I realize some players wouldn't be able to get the answer to this on their own, so I will rephrase it: Titus says Menalque is Town and you are scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1201 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Inb4 someone asks "why sheep Titus?".. it's because (a) My D1 read on Snow was obviously bad I don't have enough confidence in my reads in this game, and (b) I did ignore Titus' VCA in the last game (which ended like a week ago) and it resulted in a loss.

But -unlike that game- we do have enough room to be wrong and still win here. In that game I replaced in, power-lynched a TOWN slot, then got the SK the next day and was in a 3-players Elo already with another Townie and the last Mafioso. I should've listened to Titus because it was her game (she was a player from the start) and I even said so in-game, but still ended up using my own reads empowered by the boost I got from eliminating the SK in a 3-1-1 situation. (Kevin Spacey said he will never let me play Black Jack on his team)

Spoiler:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1241 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1239, Menalque wrote:@A50, can you point to any examples where you’ve professed a super confident read in someone’s alignment and been right?
Are you kidding me??

OK, I'll bite (in my own way): THIS HERE GAME. FRED. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1250 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1242, Menalque wrote:You never said it was Fred before he flipped...
Oh, you're right. My bad.

Nut, y'know.. I'm a monkey, and as thus I can do monkey business, and one trick I've learnt is to go back in time and insert posts that weren't there for you to read in the first time, so I went back in time and posted this:
In post 800, Almost50 wrote:So, it's snow, Fred and ydrasse to you? What if I told you Fred is my other confident TR??

P-edit: But what about his slip? (assuming no daytalk & asking about it)
And now I do have proof that I did out Fred as my second TR before he flipped. :P

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1254 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Menalque: That's one tricky question you're asking. You are asking me to implicitly state a TR on you (when in fact I don't TR) in order for me to respond to it, and THEN I'm sure you'd somehow use the answer against me after omitting the hypothetical part of assuming you are town.

But let me refer you back to this:
In post 1197, Almost50 wrote:TOWN
RCE
Raya
Montosh/S_S
Ydrasse
Menalque
SCUM
So, if we assume you are town then it's probably ydrasse + Montosh/S_S

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1266 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1261, Raya36 wrote:and I think the resistance to that from the unconfirmed is telling
This is a very misguided take. For one thing; assuming both scum were on Snow means 3 of the "unconfirmed" were on mae (you being one of them), and they wouldn't be opposed to eliminating from the Snow wagon. and if there's Scum between them
they still wouldn't be opposed to it
For another thing: EVEN if both scum were on Snow, there were still two TOWNIES who were on Snow too (and are not confirmed), and they obviously still would rather not be the elimination target if they could help it, so it's not exactly "telling" either.

In fact; this is probably why I'm finding it hard to identify scum with confidence. It seems to me that almost everything going on now is a natural reaction to being pushed and is totally NAI because it would come from that player regardless of their true alignment. I thus suggest we go back to D1 and use it primarily over D2 for scum hunting.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1273 (isolation #70) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1270, Ydrasse wrote:like, there's just this certain thing reading through your iso that gets to me and it's the attempts to reinforce that you are a Town Player, Too that stick out to me to the point that it feels unnatural. 1097 and 1104 namely stuck out to me upon reading them; i guess it's a tonal thing moreso than content but it feels like a concerted effort on your part to speak in a way that implicitly conveys your ~towniness.
Next time I will try to implicitly convey my ~scumminess~ if it makes you feel better. :roll:
In post 1270, Ydrasse wrote:and, that being said, i find your most recent post to contrast your reads? 1197 you convey fmpov a certain amount of confidence in your reads? there's something to be said for the strength of your townreads and you don't seem to waver in them/the progression you'd eliminate through despite saying in 1266 you were having trouble finding any scum confidently.
Having 2-3 confident TOWN READS =/= having confidemt SCUM READS out of EVERYBODY ELSE.
In post 1270, Ydrasse wrote:(also wrt 1266, while i appreciate saying 'yeah we should read through d1 to scumhunt' here it feels like an effort to deflect from your play d2 which is to me, at least, as i've said so many times now i feel self-defensive without much progression in the way of scumhunting save for agreeing with the TownBloc and throwing votes those ways/structuring your reads around it, if that makes sense lmao)
OK, I will not defend myself anymore, and will oppose the confirmed Townies to please you. Point taken.

As a matter of fact, I am not AT ALL good at responding to posts designed to reach a predetermined conclusion, and yours certainly does look like one. You decided I was scum, and you're just trying to justify your push on me to the point I personally feel you're overdoing it.

@MontoshL I believe I was voting Menalque indeed until Titus decided ydrasse was a better option. Like I said MORE THAN ONCE today, the elimination pool for today is between me, Menalque and ydrasse. I don't think anyone expects me to be voting myself here, so whichever of them you guys (the confirmed Townies) decide to go I will simply join.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1331 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Since Eevee announced their secret plan for letting the unconfirmed do the pushes; I noticed only the CONFIRMED are switching their votes!!!

O am also still adamant RCE is TOWN here, but I'm obviously howling in a tomb.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1333 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by Almost50 »

What do YOU conclude from it?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1415 (isolation #73) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1354, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1333, Almost50 wrote:What do YOU conclude from it?
Nothing so I'm confused why you point it out and emphasize the word confirmed and have like 3 exclamation marks
It's an interesting observation regardless. Maybe it would be beneficial for "meta purposes" in future games (how some people can hop between wagons and appear indecisive when they are in fact town-aligned). It was more of a "Look! A Cow!!" kind of remark though. I had nothing specific in mind to "deduce" from it, but it was interesting nevertheless.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1416 (isolation #74) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1356, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 445, Almost50 wrote:
In post 430, Menalque wrote:
In post 418, RCEnigma wrote:or given reasons for Mohab!town
I very literally did
I must've missed them. Actually. I will be first to admit I have a bias against Mohab. I kinda view her as another "Saudade" meaning I expect her to replace out from every game she play in at any given time, so maybe I didn't pay enough attention to her content? (I also have a bias against people not reading the setup, so that's a double bias against Mohab that I have to deal with)
This is just a little observation of Almost50's attitude towards Mohab500. Is claiming to have a double bias on Mohab500 an attempt to distance from Mohab500 or am I reading too much into this?
When one is biased but NOT aware of it they tend to SR the other person more often. When they ARE aware of it they tend to second guess their SR and are reluctant to make an actual push/vote there. It's as simple as that.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1419 (isolation #75) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1365, Montosh wrote:Agreed 150%. So many reasons they might do that. Sometimes you just don't like the game (personally I think you shouldn't rep out because of that due to the mod/game pains it causes but it indicates nothing).
If I had the time I would have established a personal database logging players' replace-out rate and would make it public too. If course that would require taking into account certain cases (IRL issues) so maybe it won't be that easy to sort the players still, but I suspect those who rep-out for RL issues do not do it that often (you don't have a new problem every other week for the whole of your life).

Anyway, this is just a filler post and it has nothing to do with the game, so feel free to accuse me of spamming.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1420 (isolation #76) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

@montosh: The self-vote is totally NAI IMHO. I have personally been there and I even self-hammered once or twice, out of frustration. Maybe not "good play", but not alignment indicative.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1422 (isolation #77) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

I don't want to pour more oil on the fire, bu ydrasse is now looking to join any wagon not-on-her. I want her to state clearly her reads on all other 6 unconfirmed players.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1423 (isolation #78) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

^and I don't mean an essay. I mean a simple readlist for us to reference.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1631 (isolation #79) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

Busy for the next 2 days (religious feast, and I won't be home).

Quick notes:

- I do have a good scum game. What was good about my play in this game though? (@Titus)
- What NK? We haven't even had one in this game yet. (@Umlaut)
- Doesn't WKing come from Scum by necessity? (@Evee)

VOTE: Montosh

Just to try and survive myself. I have the privilege of knowing I'm town, so I am against my own lynch, but I have no power to change other people's minds.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1745 (isolation #80) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

The good news is: I am home
The bad news is: I am beat and really need to sleep

I'll probably read back tomorrow, but right now I will do this:

VOTE: S_S

I am assuming AT LEAST one scum bus'd and one didn't. The 3 unconfirmed on Mae's wagon were Raya, Ydrasse & S_S. I think the scum of them likely fence-sat yesterday, in an attempt not to be caught on a miselimination. "I was on the scum wagon but not on the Town wagon" is a good defence from scum PoV. S_S is the one that fits the profile. Ydrasse & RTaya were both on me, and I was this close to being eliminated myself. If that had happened they'd have looked bad (almost as bad as Menalque does for many), so I conclude S_S is the one scum ON the Mae wagon, but I really can't decide whether the 2nd scum was also on the Mae wagon (Ydrasse) or the Snow wagon (Menalque). (My problem is Menalque has been promoting himself as a GOOD scum player, and I did witness his Scum game once and he was indeed good, so I am not sure if this is his bad town play or his attempt on being too scummy to be scum.)

Aside from that, S_S is play is reminding me of his play in the previous game (with me and Menalque) when he was Scum. He looks disengaged and rarely intervenes. He refused to bus in that game though, and that's what kept him off the bottom of my readlist here, but the thing is I can't see Raya+Ydrasse as a team that double bus'd and then decided to powerpush me on D2 too. In fract, I don't think this is Raya's scum game at all, so it's either S_S or Ydrasse (or both). Oh, and the reason I firmly believe at least one scum bus'd is the fact I know I'm Town and the confidence I have in my TR on RCE.

Disclaimer: Sleep on this for 24 hours if you will. I don't even know if what I've just typed reflects my thoughts accurately or not, because I am
falling asleep already
. Please do ask me for elaboration on whatever you think doesn't make sense or is unclear to you and I will respond when I come back next (in less than 12-16 hours ideally, but give it up to 24 hours at max)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1801 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1786, Snowblaze wrote:There has to be at least one scum in (RCE, Raya, S_S) imo, since I don't think it's plausible that any of Menalque/Ydrasse/A50 are partnered with each other.

@everyone: who do you think is most likely scum in those three?
The one I'm currently voting?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1824 (isolation #82) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Almost50 »

Nothing new here. :( It's still the same story of "It's A50/Menalque.. no it isn't,, yes it is.. let's eliminate A50.. mo let's do Menalque."

Let me tell you that I'm confident both scum are being wagoned as we speak. I am just voting the one I'm more confident in, and since the game uses plurality; I don't think I'll be switching my vote in the foreseen future.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1857 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1856, Menalque wrote:
In post 1854, Raya36 wrote:I've basically decided that S_S is town now. I've been going back and forth on him in my head lately but I think I like him as town
Why?
Given that I a, voting him over both Menalque & Ydrasse I'd like to know why too.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1863 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1859, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1745, Almost50 wrote:I am assuming AT LEAST one scum bus'd and one didn't.
Why are you assuming this?
Cuz if not then the team is
exactly
Menalque & RCE, and I am hard TRing RCE.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1902 (isolation #85) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

Daily reminder that S_S is scum with ydrasse or Menalque and should be the elimination here.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1903 (isolation #86) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Almost50 »

What if I fakeclaimed a guilty on S_S? Would that help?? Hmmm.. guess not.

OK, I'll come clean. I'm a Jailkeeper, and I jailkept S_S twice. This is why scum have not been able to kill yet. (Yeah, THAT'll work) :twisted:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1904 (isolation #87) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Almost50 »

But seriously, I dunno why everybody's being considered BUT S_S. I want someone to enlighten me, cuz he feels so much like he was in the previous game (with the exception of the bus vote as I said earlier)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1905 (isolation #88) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Menalque: Do you agree S_S is playing the same way he did in out previous game or not? If you do, why aren't you voting him? If you don't, what is/are the difference(s) you see?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1908 (isolation #89) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1906, Ydrasse wrote:@a50: could you post a link to the game you all played together?
Open 781: JK9++

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1970 (isolation #90) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Almost50 »

GDI! I knew S_S was Scum. :facepalm:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1976 (isolation #91) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

I kinda can't see past ydrasse here. The reason I linked her to S_S yesterday was her 1780, and precisely the bolded:
In post 1780, Ydrasse wrote:i think there are a few posts within raya's iso that, with the context of d2 going down how it did, read a bit more ? than they did yesterday. i am however too tired to go through them right now in depth

i don't find myself like, convinced that she is Completely Mafia, no doubt, but i feel like i townread s_s a bit more than i did before and townread raya a little less.

rce
raya, s_s
a50, mena

my head is around here right now. i don't think any thing right now that i've read through has really been enough for me to reconsider where i'd wanna vote atm.

good night lovely townies.
This is where she starts adjusting her reads just in case. I mean, she was adamant it was me/Menalque (Menalque already flipped green, and I know I am town too), but she's moving S_S up and Raya down to be able to push Raya if for some reason she failed to continue her push on me/Menalque.

Also, the Titus NK is weird. Titus was not exactly throwing her weight into the game. My only explanation is that Titus was the main advocate of the Ydrasse elimination. I thought Eevee would be the NK because they are more active, invested and also more volatile.

P-edit: S_S was SCUM. Hello. That reaction could totally be faked with much ease.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1978 (isolation #92) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1975, Raya36 wrote:Also we only have 4 people to hunt within.

What are you takes on what I mentioned about Ydrasse and their reaction to Menalque saying they were scum? I think it was genuine? And if I'm right then it's either RCE or A50 and I'm leaving A50.

I still need to check interactions though
Ydrasse asked me to link the scum game of S_S I was talking about. I did. Ahe ignored the link and never said anything about the subject anymore.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1984 (isolation #93) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Eva (and Eve): Please don't just skim. This is crunch time. The game is decided TODAY, so please take your time to read and discuss (either with each other or with the whole thread).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1991 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@Ydrasse: Fair enough. Now explain why your read started to shift after I had made my case on S_S and voted him (my vote was second to Snow's at the time). Why did you then start defending him () and then moving him simultaneously with Raya down () after you had literally said:
In post 1725, Ydrasse wrote:ftr i don’t think i ever will vote raya at this point
just two hours before I made my case on S_S.

Let me put it all in a better "time schedule" for all to see:

1- Ydrasse states she won't be voting Raya EVER

2- 2 hours later I make a case on S_S and vote him (bringing his wagon to 2 votes with plenty of time left on the day)

3- 6 hours later 9and 8 from her "I'm not voting Raya" she starts by defending S_S and then moving him up and Raya down.

That was all within an 8 hours frame.

So, excuse me when I "press X for doubt" when I think you may have been deliberately away from the thread to make sure a mis-elimination occurred and that you didn't have to address the S_S case

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1992 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1990, Ydrasse wrote:do you... want me to keep static reads this entire game? like, do you WANT me to double-down on you today with no considerations at all? you were already irritated (?) to some degree it seemed like in 1824 for that sort of back and forth where there wasn't a lot of re-evaluation save for you + mena.
Your reevaluation sucked, especially since you ALSO posted the following DURING THE SAME 8 HOURS:
In post 1757, Ydrasse wrote:yeah. fmpov i still think it's a possibility that the case on montosh came eod to stop the a50 wagon from going through.
So it looks to me you refused to reevaluate on Menalque (Town), and me (Town), but you did reevaluate on S_S (Scum) and moved him up, and on Raya (leaning Town to me) and moved her down.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1994 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1990, Ydrasse wrote:also, what motivation do i have in that quote to townread s_s? like, how does that pan out in the exact scumteam where it is me and s_s; it'd be super weird for me to either a) townread my partner and escape during the night leaving that last minute change of opinion on him or b) townread my partner who is escaping during the night, begging the question of why i wouldn't just stick to my guns about "oh i think s_s is probably the scum on the mae wagon out of him and raya". it just puts way too much attention on either of us in that situation.
You weren't even supporting the theory of scum bussing. You wanted to eliminate off the Snow wagon all the way.

On fact, the only time you voted S_S on and it lasted for 8 full hours (what's with you and the 8 hours time frames?)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1995 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1990, Ydrasse wrote:doubly so given that the person who was killed was the person who was most adamant about me being scum. fmpov it's just a way to put more attention on me today and hope that there can be a miselim pushed through off of it so that the last scum can escape tonight. you can think that it's wifom and that i Would Do That As Scum but like, /shrug.
Of course I think it's WIFOM. Titus is the type of player that is stubborn about her VCA. You probably thought it would be easier to change everyone else's minds, and ESPECIALLY with S_S escaping, so "double bus isn't an option" would be your argument (and believe you me; some will buy into it still).

If I/RCE were scum the right move was for that person to escape last night, because we are heavily linked together. I know some will still think "they wouldn't have escaped if X was their partner" but: (a) It's the same kind of WIFOM you're using to say it ain't you, and (b) if it was me AND RCE we wouldn't have had a choice really. One of us would have had to escape, and the other would use that WIFOM from A to try and survive.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1996 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

To elaborate on (b): It is now a KNOWN FACT that the team is NOT A50/RCE. So, only ONE AT MAX of the pair can be scum. If they escape they open the door wide open for the other (the townie of them) to be mis-eliminated on the basis that "they had no choice, and one had to escape anyway".

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1997 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And it would have been the town player on the Snow wagon vs the 3 unconfirmed on the Mae wagon still. Do you think I (or RCE) would have had a chance against S_S (assuming you are town here).

Like, let's do a hypothetical proposition here: Let's say I am scum with S_S. Let's say I escaped last night instead of him. Who would YOU have pushed today between RCE, S_S & Raya?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1998 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1993, Umlaut wrote:Nice trolling, Menalque :D

I need to look more closely at the EOD interactions and see who
wasn't
posting after Menalque claimed scum. Also probably just read through everything.
I think Ydrasse was the only one
posting
in twilight (of the 4 unconfirmed, that is)

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2084 (isolation #101) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2038, northsidegal wrote:
the worst replaces Snowblaze.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2085 (isolation #102) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2042, the worst wrote:uhhhh I'll try my best uh
Riddle me this: How does the worst try his best?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2086 (isolation #103) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:00 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2042, the worst wrote:I have some gum
Liar. Duck don't have teeth, so they don't have gums.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2088 (isolation #104) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2051, the worst wrote:A50 why aren't you voting yet
Waiting for the confirmed townies to speak their minds. Consider me on Ydrasse in spirit.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2093 (isolation #105) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2091, the worst wrote:
In post 2086, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2042, the worst wrote:I have some gum
Liar. Duck don't have teeth, so they don't have gums.
Hey if you zoom in real close on duck bills there's like these little bumps that look like teeth. That's basically the same thing right?
Still not convinced. Do you happen to know any duck dentists? Ever met a duck toothfairy?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2117 (isolation #106) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2094, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Do you happen to know any lion dentists? Ever met a lion toothfairy?

Lions don't have teeth.

Do you happen to know any crocodile dentists? Ever met a crocodile toothfairy?

Crocodiles don't have teeth.

Personally, not convincing.
Spoiler:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2118 (isolation #107) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2099, the worst wrote:what if i told you i'm like 90% sure it's a50 and he's bamboozling you
:!: :!: :!:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2158 (isolation #108) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I am virtually here, but my mind is not :(

Considering that none of the confirmed townies made any serious attempt to town!case Ydrasse; I am assuming they don't have a case there, so I am going to vote Ydrasse the next time I check this thread. If anyone has anything to say or need more time, please state so explicitly.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2211 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2195, the worst wrote:I'm like transparently willing to talk about scum A50 or scum rce. I don't feel like anyone has engaged me or tried to engage me on this. might be like biasing because I think I'm great tho
I will engage you of nobody else did already. What are the cases on both of us?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2212 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2197, Ydrasse wrote:which, between a50 and rce, i lean towards a50. disregarding the vote and push onto s_s (which is why i stopped thinking it could be a50 today) i've already pushed there, and it nearly went through before it pivoted away. i think that he's been absent through a large part of this day and i don't really know what to make about his sureness on voting me and also saying that because no one has towncased me he's content with it?

i also don't really know what was the point of asking me the hypothetical of who i would push on today if he escaped. i guess to show that like... i would have been open to anything? he never made any comment about it again.
Interesting. Very interesting (considering I have yet to actually vote you still).

Regarding my absence: What do you want me to do? Hop on every couple of hours to restate you're my solve and repeat my case on you like a parrot?

As for why I asked, it was explained within the post. REREAD THE POST. It was to prove that if either I or RCE were scum we would have escaped in S_S' stead. It was the right move because the other one of us (who would be TOWN) would have been the prime target to be dunked today. So -again- what would you have me say after you answered? "There you go"??

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2213 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2206, Eevee wrote:@A50, how confident are you in RCE!town and can you elaborate on that more?

~Eva
I did, and I'm as confident as I can be without hacking into the mod's PC and seeing the role distribution for myself.

Off the top of my head, it started with him asking for us to keep our TRs for ourselves. It shows he didn't want the global TRs to be offed. Then -if memory serves me right- he was the one to ask if scum could shoot each other?? That also didn't make sense to be asked in public when scum have daychat (and he could have also PM's the mod in secrecy).

The third pointt is I would have expected him to bus Mae if he was scum with her. I would have, tbh. I seem to remember I explained what the best plan would have been if one of your teammates is likely to go down early anyway. Just be on them early for the towncred, because everyone was saying "bus'ing is bad in this setup".

I won't even mention "the tone" of his posts, because I'm usually an advocate against using the words "tone" and "feel" (as opposed to content and deduction).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2214 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2207, Eevee wrote:Would anyone like to talk to me about it? Does anyone know RCE well?
Both I and the worst know RCE well, and the worst claims he could case RCE (and me) so let's see what he's got.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2215 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2208, Eevee wrote:I'm willing to bet it's one of but knowing me, I'd probably bet on the wrong one :sadeevee:
You keep reminding me of Murphy's Law. I managed to sjake the idea of posting the video on the first occasion, but this time I couldn't

Spoiler:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2252 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Almost50 »

I dunno what to say anymore, and nobody's even making a new argument.

VOTE: Ydrasse

From my PoV there are 4 unconfirmed players: I know I am town, and I hard TR RCE. As for Raya, the Titus NK doesn't make sense for Scum!her AT ALL.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2256 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2253, Eevee wrote:Wait please! I'm kind of entertaining the idea of scum!RCE now. Do you really think it's not possible for him to fool you even though you know him well? I have been brutally betrayed before.

~Eva
The Titus NK doesn't suit him either. Also, considering how hard I TR'd him from the start I low-key would have expected him to confirm ME if he was Scum.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2315 (isolation #116) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2273, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 2252, Almost50 wrote:I dunno what to say anymore, and nobody's even making a new argument.

VOTE: Ydrasse

From my PoV there are 4 unconfirmed players:
I
know I am town, and I hard TR
RCE
. As for
Raya
, the Titus NK doesn't make sense for Scum!her AT ALL.
Who are the 4 unconfirmed players?
I spoke of 3 after I had voted the 4th. What was our question?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2316 (isolation #117) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2275, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 2274, the worst wrote:Ydra Raya a50 rce
But from Almost50's point of view?
I don't know what my PoV has to do with the fact that I'm not mod-confirmed! I didn't say the "4 possible scum" or the "4 slots I could vote". I said "unconfirmed.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2317 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2279, Eevee wrote:Wasn't clear on this, my bad; this was @A50. A50, let me know what you think.
In post 2256, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2253, Eevee wrote:Wait please! I'm kind of entertaining the idea of scum!RCE now. Do you really think it's not possible for him to fool you even though you know him well? I have been brutally betrayed before.

~Eva
The Titus NK doesn't suit him either. Also, considering how hard I TR'd him from the start I low-key would have expected him to confirm ME if he was Scum.
In post 2258, Eevee wrote:
In post 2089, RCEnigma wrote:Would I make this kill? Yes. Would A50? Absolutely. Mostly for this discussion and not why x person was chosen as the NK.
You sure about that?

Interesting. But wouldn't you agree you looked pretty bad going into D2? I'm going to reread RCE soon and will report back with what I find. But at the same time, this hurts really bad if it's just Ydrasse and I'm swaying everyone from the correct solve.

~Eva
~Eva
I can't speak for RCE, so if he says he would then he knows better. As for me, I think me saying I expected your slot to be the NK points to whom I thought would have been the best NK. You are the most active of all confirmed slots, and you are most unpredictable. Your kill would not have given much away.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2318 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Almost50 »

I think I maybe biased. I mean, I'm now thing "why would scum!RCE refute one of my reasons to TR him?"

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2368 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2354, the worst wrote:one more question:

who is scum?
[A] Ydrasse
Ydrasse
RCE
[D] Ydrasse

please pick one answer.
Cunning duck! :lol:

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2399 (isolation #121) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2380, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Almost50, how confident are you that you are right about RCEnigma's alignment?
In post 2213, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2206, Eevee wrote:@A50, how confident are you in RCE!town and can you elaborate on that more?

~Eva
I did, and I'm as confident as I can be without hacking into the mod's PC and seeing the role distribution for myself.

Off the top of my head, it started with him asking for us to keep our TRs for ourselves. It shows he didn't want the global TRs to be offed. Then -if memory serves me right- he was the one to ask if scum could shoot each other?? That also didn't make sense to be asked in public when scum have daychat (and he could have also PM's the mod in secrecy).

The third pointt is I would have expected him to bus Mae if he was scum with her. I would have, tbh. I seem to remember I explained what the best plan would have been if one of your teammates is likely to go down early anyway. Just be on them early for the towncred, because everyone was saying "bus'ing is bad in this setup".

I won't even mention "the tone" of his posts, because I'm usually an advocate against using the words "tone" and "feel" (as opposed to content and deduction).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2484 (isolation #122) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2423, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:VOTE: Almost50

Of all of the unconfirmed, this person has put in the least effort to figure out the last mafioso.
I don't think I have seen a post from him in which he says who he thinks the mafioso is
I dunno whether to laugh or cry over the bolded. Seriously?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2485 (isolation #123) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2431, Eevee wrote:this is true

why are you so disinterested Almo?

~Eve
How the freak is it true? I made my case on Ydrasse and have addressed your concerns about RCE. I pointed out why Raya was a town lean based on hoe Ydrasse moved her down at the same time she moved S_S up and explained why I thought that too. I am not going to login every 12 hours to post the same stuff over and over again.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2487 (isolation #124) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Almost50 »

Alright then. I don't mind if everyone decided to throw. I was a replacement so it doesn't affect my stats (I onlt keep track of gameds I've played from start to finish).

@Raya: Why the change of heart? Iirc, one of your points against Ydrasse was that she "kept her options open". What changed?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2489 (isolation #125) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Almost50 »

UNVOTE:

You all think you got it solved? Fine. If you change your minds (again) you may just have to do it without me. I can't guarantee that I will check back in time, and even if I do.. I don't think I will have anything new to say.

Return to “Completed Open Games”