She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1148, Chemist1422 wrote:mastina is literally a mason

so
Then why is she so proscum in her attitude? I still want the VCA wagons resolved. I want to know whether she's arrogant and right. I want to know if there's a flaw where Mastina could be scum. I want to know why Starbuck died over mastina or Deimos slot. The only slot I see that would want to kill Starbuck is mastina. I am well aware of the mason allegation. I just have a lot of unanswered questions there. If this is town!mastina, her anti-cooperation and communication make her a townbeard.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1150, Titus wrote:

so
Then why is she so proscum in her attitude? I still want the VCA wagons resolved. I want to know whether she's arrogant and right. I want to know if there's a flaw where Mastina could be scum. I want to know why Starbuck died over mastina or Deimos slot. The only slot I see that would want to kill Starbuck is mastina. I am well aware of the mason allegation. I just have a lot of unanswered questions there. If this is town!mastina, her anti-cooperation and communication make her a townbeard.
I have a green check on her

She's town, unless you think we're scum partners
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1151, Chemist1422 wrote:

so

There's not a loophole?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1152, Titus wrote:
In post 1151, Chemist1422 wrote:

so

There's not a loophole?
Nope
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

I cannot fathom how town!mastina doesn't work with me here given how much she respects me and knows of my early game weakness.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Titus »

I don't see you faking a green check though. So I am confused.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Unless the mod just decided to give me an auction bonus with fake results (which I am strongly doubting, to say the least) mastina is confirmed town to me
GTKAS

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1156, Chemist1422 wrote:Unless the mod just decided to give me an auction bonus with fake results (which I am strongly doubting, to say the least) mastina is confirmed town to me
Yes, so I am wondering what happened between day 1 and day 2. Mastina's tone wasn't so hostile before and I need to work with town to trust my sorting is accurate.

For instance, right now I could flip catboi but I would be doing it solely for the VCA. I don't like to policy here but I don't have a strong enough plausible SR either.

I still need to go through and compare this daystart to EoD 1. Don't let me forget tmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:34 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1125, Tipsy wrote:am still town. still dont particularly trust pj's claim, but i'm fine giving it breathing room i guess.

still want titus. i also like catboi less coming out of yday. there was a specific post near the day end, when he told me to just vote him or something when he wasnt really in all that much danger anymore. felt pockety in retrospect.
I wasn't paying attention to the votes but if I'd been voted, it would have at least brought scrutiny to the people pushing me for bad reasons. The shiro vote could be justified by anyone and that really stinks. I don't know who I actually scumread now. Titus or DK I guess.

VOTE: Titus

HURT: JacksonVirgo

misread the auction power, since it expires, might as well award to someone I think is town so they get the bonus.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:15 am

Post by PJ. »

so
Ehmmm. Mi mi mi mi. Let me say it really loud for the people in the back

BECAUSE SHE IS LITERALLY ALWAYS PRO-SCUM
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: catboi
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

Just woke up. Read this in like, 5 minutes and feel fine with this vote. Catboi/Tipsy are my ideal vote targets. I have reason to doubt Panzer still but that's not for today
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1149, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 2
VOTECOUNT 2.1

catboi
(2): ,
Panzerjager
Tipsy

Not voting (5)
: Chemist1422, catboi, beeboy, ,

11 players remaining, 6 to Vote Out.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-08-14 22:30:00).

DAY 2 AUDITION
AUDITION VOTECOUNT 2.1

Winner receives (until end of Day 2):
(DAY, PASSIVE) Hated

MariaR
(1):
Panzerjager
(1):

Not voting (9)
: Chemist1422, catboi, jks, beeboy, Panzerjager, JacksonVirgo, Donkey Kong, ,

This time, use HURT: tags to vote someone for the audition.
You may not vote for yourself or any previous winners (Chemist1422).
Winner announced in (expired on 2020-08-03 22:30:00).

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
EYYY, look mum it's my song!
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1158, catboi wrote:
In post 1125, Tipsy wrote:am still town. still dont particularly trust pj's claim, but i'm fine giving it breathing room i guess.

still want titus. i also like catboi less coming out of yday. there was a specific post near the day end, when he told me to just vote him or something when he wasnt really in all that much danger anymore. felt pockety in retrospect.
I wasn't paying attention to the votes but if I'd been voted, it would have at least brought scrutiny to the people pushing me for bad reasons. The shiro vote could be justified by anyone and that really stinks. I don't know who I actually scumread now. Titus or DK I guess.

VOTE: Titus

HURT: JacksonVirgo

misread the auction power, since it expires, might as well award to someone I think is town so they get the bonus.
If you want I have no issue with claiming my audition bonus as well if that helps at all

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I have a sliiiight suspicion in being pocketed by catboi but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now

wiki // GTKAS
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1163, JacksonVirgo wrote:If you want I have no issue with claiming my audition bonus as well if that helps at all
I don't see any reason to do so at this point, people claiming their audition bonus just lets them draw the NK.
JacksonVirgo wrote:I have a sliiiight suspicion in being pocketed by catboi but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now
I'm getting shitwagoned again so don't worry about it
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1102, Titus wrote:Mastina, what is the established evidence you are referring to?
Oh, I dunno, just...
...Literally an entire game-wide is of Tipsy and Panzer? The constant stance of Tipsy the whole game suspicious of Panzer and even backing that up with a vote, and Panzer's stated suspicion of Tipsy including votes and hard-statements of scumitude?

That's not distancing. You could make an argument for mutual hard-bussing, but that's not the argument you put forward and even were it, given the choice between "these two are both hard-bussing" or "these two have one town in them minimum", I'm going to go for the latter nine times out of ten.

I want you you correct me and talk to me, not talk at me. It does nothing to help me sort you or analyze my reads to have you talk to me as if I am beneath you.
In post 1102, Titus wrote:The change in your tone towards me is also striking. When Starbuck asked about your meta, you were all glowing about my abilities. Ever since then, you've been taking potshots at me and insinuating I could be scum because of our differing reads.
The change is quite simple and I already said why.

On D1, I explicitly said that I was treating you as if you were town, in spite of not having a townread on you. On D1, I had no townread on you and even leaned the opposite, towards scum, but in spite of that lack of a townread, I still gave you the treat-as-if-town treatment.

Today with a mislynch on the table, I can no longer afford to. So you get to be treated as the read you actually are--a scumread.

And when I see you pressing theories that run contrary to the established evidence that pretend to be backed up by the evidence in spite of actually being contradicted by said existing evidence?

Yes, that makes me further think scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1116, PJ. wrote:also like, I'm just going to claim for real because reading all of your posts are fucking painful. I'm the town cop. I get results if I get targeted and not roleblocked. My character is Kogoro Mouri from Case Closed. Tipsy is scum btw.
Note that my vote is on Panzer.

Note that my vote is not moving off of him.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1096, Titus wrote:
In post 1094, mastina wrote:
In post 1093, Titus wrote:
In post 1091, Titus wrote:Do you think Panzer and Tipsy are awkwardly distancing? The interaction there is awkward to say the least.
You missed this.
Missed implies I didn't see it when I did but thought that my answer was sufficient enough on its own.

The fact that Tipsy is in my locktown tier is self-sufficient in stating that, no, I do not think that Panzer-Tipsy interactions are scum distancing. If there's scum in there it's Panzer, but those interactions do nothing to make Tipsy look bad regardless of Panzer's alignment.
Why not? Tipsy all but says that Panzer isn't being protown but refuses to vote him anyway. Tipsy also says Panzer is even lying about his 3p claim.
Panzer meanwhile immediately practically naked votes Tipsy.
To whit. Here is the dual iso of Panzer and Tipsy.

Tipsy's entrance has Panzer as a bottom read. Panzer's first true scumteam callout had Tipsy in it. Tipsy asked about it here. And things pick up a lot here, then here, and here, then here, and here, with more, and those votes lasted until Tipsy hammered in the last hour of the day the Shiro wagon (and that's not a scum action especially by your own viewpoint, Titus--you have said that Panzer wanting a no-lynch rather than a mislynch was scum, so it follows that Tipsy joining the Shiro lynch to ensure it's not a no-lynch is something that by your own logic, shouldn't be scum). Up until that last hour of the day, Tipsy was voting Panzer, and Panzer, Tipsy.

Panzer kept that vote to the end of the day, too.

Panzer's posts today have been abundantly clear in keeping the read from yesterday, opening up with a continued statement of the read. And more. And more.

And if you have issue with Tipsy's stance here, you're more or less taking issue with my stance on D1 because Tipsy's stance is my own.

Tipsy-Panzer interactions are very much not distancing. Panzer's empty accusation against Tipsy is in fact suspect, sure! But he's made those empty accusations against three players, and Tipsy is not unique among them.

You'd have a much much easier time convincing me Panzer's distancing from beeboy--that's a narrative I could get behind because that's a narrative actually backed by the facts.

But Panzer's never had Tipsy as anything other than scum, and Tipsy's never had Panzer actually north of null, with Panzer as anything from a hard-scumread to a conflicted-read and the waver between scum and not-sure is not in any way shape or form suspect and in fact is perfectly natural.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by PJ. »

Not empty. I made a case yesterday. I can make another if you want, I just find it to be a complete waste of time.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by PJ. »

Not empty. I made a case yesterday. I can make another if you want, I just find it to be a complete waste of time.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by PJ. »

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by PJ. »

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:33 pm

Post by PJ. »

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”