Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #569 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm here. I'll read up tomorrow hopefully. I just need to get into the game well enough to understand what the hell I am doing here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #589 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 584, mastina wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
Fixing broken vote.
Also, should be noted--I believe Titus is good at reading Shiro, yes? (Shiro/Titus, feel free to weigh in there.) If I end up trusting Titus as town, and if my memory of this is accurate (that Titus can read Shiro well), then if Titus develops a Shiro stance, I'll probably sheep it. :P
This is the second time you've put my reads as above others and it is day 1. I'll give you a tip, BM is likely town bc of the wagon reactions.

@Starbuck, mastina's look at me meta is an indication of her mental and physical health usually speaking and particularly early.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #590 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Titus »

In post 585, mastina wrote:
In post 584, mastina wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage
Fixing broken vote.
Also, should be noted--I believe Titus is good at reading Shiro, yes? (Shiro/Titus, feel free to weigh in there.) If I end up trusting Titus as town, and if my memory of this is accurate (that Titus can read Shiro well), then if Titus develops a Shiro stance, I'll probably sheep it. :P
If I counted correctly, the two votes already there + Panther/Fox + BM + Shiro + myself actually equals 6/7, so:
Battle Mage is at L-1
Bit closer than I thought, but not a lynch.

Battle Mage cannot self-hammer because he's already voting himself and if Panzer hammers BM then regardless of BM's alignment we lynch Panzer tomorrow, so I don't
think
we're at risk of him being lynched prematurely, butstill, something to keep in mind.
I might have hammered if I thought BM was scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #592 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:11 am

Post by Titus »

VC please mod. Also what does (L) mean in the VC?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #593 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 591, Tipsy wrote:are u onna do a longer catchup? owuld you like me to unvote?
Unvote yes but I understand if you don't bc I catch up by jumping in once I get the setup
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #595 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Titus »

I don't like BM not having a counterwagon evidently. What is the case on him?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #597 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Titus »

In the sense one came after the other but that's not what I mean by counterwagon. I'm meaning a competing wagon. There just isn't one and that sends up red flags unless the case is immensely strong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #640 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Titus »

I want to cuddle BM and tell him it'll be ok regardless of his alignment. He reminds me of when I started. Also, mastina wasn't disrespecting me as a player. She knows I hate meta but my hating meta still has more meta knowledge than most.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #644 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 643, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 640, Titus wrote:I want to cuddle BM and tell him it'll be ok regardless of his alignment. He reminds me of when I started. Also, mastina wasn't disrespecting me as a player. She knows I hate meta but my hating meta still has more meta knowledge than most.
I like meta.

In Saw Mafia, you were town and you were nice and reasonable to me, despite the fact i was being a twat.

In GPick Mafia, you were scum and tried to kill me to death because I had a post restriction and couldn't defend myself.

Easy townread innit.[/quote
It shouldn't be. That's exactly how meta shouldn't be used. If you use meta, it's about personality and deviations from their personal meta. Here, your argument boils down into Titus is not coming after me so she must be town.

Why can't I be scum whiteknighting you?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #647 (isolation #9) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Shiro can I has cookie? I need one if we're lynching BM. Humility would go a long way but BM is being very self-righteous. That being said, I think BM is town who thinks he's got the game solved.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #651 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Titus »

BM, can you give a readslist? If and when you flip town, I'll go through the thread and point out any logically fallacies and how you got to those conclusions in a private PT or my PC notes if the mod lets me have one. I never read upon subbing in so this is a huge reachout as I want you to get better than me eventually.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #652 (isolation #11) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Titus »

I need a detailed readslist from you to make that happen though BM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #664 (isolation #12) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Well this is a pleasant surprise Panther. Nice to see you. Please give Fox my well wishes, whomever they are.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #668 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 665, MariaR wrote:
In post 664, Titus wrote:Well this is a pleasant surprise Panther. Nice to see you. Please give Fox my well wishes, whomever they are.
I'll do just that. Thanks Titus. It was a shame I couldn't scream in glee when I saw you. It was also making me pull my hair out having to pretend I had no idea that Mastina fakes mason claims every other game.
Oh yeah. Mastina's done that again. Ok.

Since Fox isn't here, can you give me a general rundown of your viewpoints and his/her last ones?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #670 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 669, Tipsy wrote:lol u can literally look up who i am, ms. mod
That's considered cheating. Mods cannot use their abilities in a game that regular players cannot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #672 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't mind killing any 3p claims if serious.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #674 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 673, MariaR wrote:Panzer is aligned with no one atm but once they're hit with 3 night actions they're turned into town.
#skeptical
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #680 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 679, Shiro wrote:@Titus Why do you townread him?
I mostly TR BM, but not locktown for two reasons. One, no one is trying to save him. Two, he reminds me of me when I started with the cocksure confidence and the belief that people aren't listening if they don't agree.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #693 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 22, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

BM, it wasn't far to catch up. #worryface
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #765 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Titus »

There goes my reach out attempt to BM.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #766 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 764, PJ. wrote:
In post 761, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 760, PJ. wrote:Sujimichi was wack but this is the most pro-town titus has possibly ever been?
I am assuming titus replaced suji, if so I havne't got that far in my catchup yet.
Yes. I also need to triple check replacements. I lowkey just want to start the whole game over with this player list since ita like....a whole new game.
Yeah, I am so not reading up now and my VCA definitely cannot be done on mobile.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #767 (isolation #21) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 755, JacksonVirgo wrote:Final pages will be done later gotta do some chores around the house, very fun.
When you do your future page catchups can you avoid pronouns? It's hard to tell what you're saying without having a srparate tag for the posts. This makes it very hard to follow your thought process.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #781 (isolation #22) » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 773, Shiro wrote:
In post 765, Titus wrote:There goes my reach out attempt to BM.
No need to, he is scum
His subbing out rather than giving me a detailed readslist does give me pause, just a little bit.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #791 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:25 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Deimos27

Gut
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #813 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 807, mastina wrote:Deimos is locktown here for good reason. While Deimos's later contributions to the game may be lackluster, this is easily explained by the fact that Deimos is V/LA currently and is struggling to keep up with the game now. If you look at Deimos's earlier content, it is self-evident that when Deimos isn't busy, when Deimos isn't V/LA, he's plain and simply, town. Period.
Yeah we're disagreeing here. I haven't read the early game but this is just handwaiving of Deimos's recent play as real life issues alone. Anyone can start out strong then faulter. Talk to me here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #814 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 800, mastina wrote:Your gut is very very wrong; Deimos is town. Sadly, busy, unfortunately so. Deimos's V/LA is unfortunate and I have a bad feeling Deimos might end up being replacement #10 due to said V/LA and lack of ability to be here more readily. But I assure you, Deimos is very much town in spite of the V/LA and were that V/LA absent this would become far more readily apparent.
Deimos is not VLA and seems to be keeping up just fine.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #815 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 801, beeboy wrote:So to address the good part of the post.

You tunnel in on the fact that reads being stagnant isn't a scum tell for you.

But that wasn't my point, my point was that your
post towards Titus doesn't make sense coming from someone with stagnant reads
. Like you are doing X while thinking Y which makes you scum.
And your response is, "Doing X isn't a scum tell". Sure you wouldn't be wrong but I am not arguing that.
I'd like you to elaborate on the underlined and on your Deimos read.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #818 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 817, PJ. wrote:can we just vote out mastina? thanks
Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #822 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: catboi

I will vote mastina only if needed to progress the game. I think she's town here, but I am open to reassessing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #832 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Titus »

Catboi, who is scum? Who is town?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #846 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Deimos

Join me catboi. I'd like to know I am not alone on this one. That's the problem. The only good wagon I feel is Demois. The rest I'd just be meh whatever.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #850 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 849, catboi wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Deimos

Doesn't seem likely to succeed but eh
I kinda wouldn't mind a flashwagon here. I can hope right?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #854 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Titus »

Mastina, why did you say this Now as opposed to when I asked you pages ago? Why should I believe you when you fake masons all the time?

Even if I did believe you felt this was genuine, you still haven't made me feel anything beyond mastina is pocketed.

Why should I townread Deimos based on their play?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #952 (isolation #33) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:04 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Shiro
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #976 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 971, Tipsy wrote:a list:

my people: mastina, chemist, starbuck
feelin good: beeboy, jacksonvirgo, catboi*
eh: maria, donkey kong, shiro
bleh: titus, panzer, jks
Hmmm

Why did you start a wagon on DK and not me if you felt I was bleh and DK was eh? Or did your read on me change when I voted Shiro?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #978 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 977, Tipsy wrote:because im trying to find a consensus wagon.
Why would you search for consensus over scum? Particularly when the only person TRing me is mastina?

When did I become a scumread of yours?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1022 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1006, Chemist1422 wrote:{Chemist, mastina}
{Titus, catboi, MariaR, JV, DK}
{Starbuck, beeboy, BM}
{Tipsy}
{Shiro, PJ*}

mostly underexplained probably

tipsy slot scumread was mostly gut, PJ scumread is off of setup spec
I like this readslist.

Ok Mastina, this can be town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1023 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 988, PJ. wrote:
In post 986, Tipsy wrote:bc im trying to not lynch catboi? lol.
Ok, so the solution. To that when trying to find a consensus is to just randomly vote until something sticks? Not vote mastina who has a pile of votes, not vote me, not try to convince others that there's a non-catboi scum player?

Incredible.

Yo, can we just dunk tipsy if we aren't going to dunk catboi.
I'm in. Tipsy or Shiro are my preferred lynches. There's not enough gifs in this thread.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1037 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Titus »

Jks might be scum with Shiro.

I can't be around much but I'll try to check in. Work stuff.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1044 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Titus »

Yeah I am out. Sorry guys. Court in an hour 20.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1047 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1046, PJ. wrote:I'm morally opposed to a flash wagon on a lurker containing 2 of my 3 biggest scumreads
So you'd rather NL?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1075 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Panzer

HURT: Panzer
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1077 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1076, Tipsy wrote:VOTE: Titus

HURT: Titus
Alright. Why?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1079 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1078, Tipsy wrote:Didn't care for Suji. Didn't like your behavior around BM (especially the part where u shaded his slot when he repped out). Don't like that you started the Shiro wagon. Don't like that you started today voting for the easy 3P vote.
Panzer is obviously scum. We had two realistic choices at the deadline, Shiro or no lynch. Panzer was arguing for no lynch. I am not voting Panzer for being 3p allegedly. I am voting him for his play.

I don't regret being wrong on Shiro. Someone had to get a wagon going. I didn't see much anyone else fighting for a wagon, so I did.

As for Battle Mage, I have always townread Battle Mage's slot to varying extent. Sure I had concerns, but those concerns are valid. I ask him to detail his reads and instead he quits. That's not shading. That's taking reality into account and weakening my townread.

Now, are you townreading Panzer? Yes or no. How do you explain his EoD play if not scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1081 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1080, Tipsy wrote:if by "townreading" you mean "do I buy his 3p claim"...i think on some level he's lying about it. i think its possible he's a 3p that wants to be targeted for reasons other than he becomes town. hell, it might just be his win condition full stop to be targeted a lot. it's also certainly possible he's just groupscum, but i do question if groupscum immediately draws that much attention & ire to themselves with a claim like that.

not sure what about his EoD play substantially suggests groupscum? not saying it was towny either but
The only reason to no lynch over lynch considering a swap was impossible is that if you know Shiro is town. Panzer was grandstanding. Town knows we needed a lynch to keep going. To me, I don't care if Panzer is 3p or groupscum. The question is whether he's helping town. He isn't even by your own standards. Panzer wasn't lynchable yesterday and you immediately voted me for voting Panzer today. He's not lhf. He's scum or proscum 3p.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1083 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1082, Chemist1422 wrote:It's probably better if we use this audition to activate people's bonuses because public hated doesn't do much right
Point taken. I was just thing in terms of making it eaiser to lynch Panzer.

HURT: Unvote Panzer
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1091 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Titus »

Mastina, what's your tipsy read? Do you think Panzer and Tipsy are awkwardly distancing? The interaction there is awkward to say the least.

Why is MariaR a good person to activate?

P.S. I'll go out on a limb and say my auction bonus power isn't good in my hands until night 3 or night 4. So I request not to be activated until then whatever the public bonus is [minor exception if it makes my auction power only work on scum, but that's farfetched].
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1093 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1091, Titus wrote:Do you think Panzer and Tipsy are awkwardly distancing? The interaction there is awkward to say the least.
You missed this.

I also struggle to see why Tipsy is in your locktown tier.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1096 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1094, mastina wrote:
In post 1093, Titus wrote:
In post 1091, Titus wrote:Do you think Panzer and Tipsy are awkwardly distancing? The interaction there is awkward to say the least.
You missed this.
Missed implies I didn't see it when I did but thought that my answer was sufficient enough on its own.

The fact that Tipsy is in my locktown tier is self-sufficient in stating that, no, I do not think that Panzer-Tipsy interactions are scum distancing. If there's scum in there it's Panzer, but those interactions do nothing to make Tipsy look bad regardless of Panzer's alignment.
Why not?

Tipsy all but says that Panzer isn't being protown but refuses to vote him anyway. Tipsy also says Panzer is even lying about his 3p claim.

Panzer meanwhile immediately practically naked votes Tipsy.

I just don't get how you are handwaiving my concerns mastina. It's frustrating to say the least. You use a lot of words but getting actual conversation out of you is like pulling teeth. If I am wrong, I want you to actually engage my premises rather than just whistlin'.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1102 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Titus »

Mastina, what is the established evidence you are referring to? I want you you correct me and talk to me, not talk at me. It does nothing to help me sort you or analyze my reads to have you talk to me as if I am beneath you.

The change in your tone towards me is also striking. When Starbuck asked about your meta, you were all glowing about my abilities. Ever since then, you've been taking potshots at me and insinuating I could be scum because of our differing reads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1103 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1101, catboi wrote:I don't think Tipsy/Panzer is plausible. Also don't think panzer's roleclaim is truthful at this point.

Issue with public hated as an auction bonus is that whoever gets it has to die before LYLO which means it's only worth it if their auction bonus is good.
The hated expires.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1104 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

@Panzer, Shits and giggles, what's your mastina read?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1108 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1105, Chemist1422 wrote:two of my four scumreads are dead and flipped town so I'm not entirely sure where I want to go rn tbh
I am reassessing as well. I am trying to figure out who would kill Starbuck imo. Only one person wanting Starbuck dead if they were scum is too simple imo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1110 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1109, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1108, Titus wrote:
In post 1105, Chemist1422 wrote:two of my four scumreads are dead and flipped town so I'm not entirely sure where I want to go rn tbh
I am reassessing as well. I am trying to figure out who would kill Starbuck imo. Only one person wanting Starbuck dead if they were scum is too simple imo.
Honestly, it's probably more of the fact of Stars reads. I forget what exactly they were but I'll look back
That's my concern. If it is Star's reads, then I am going to have to claim my auction bonus and actually fight to get elected and I don't want to yet.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1114 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Titus »

@Jackson, Why not? Why else would Starbuck be the nightkill?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1128 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: Panzer

I'm not about to keep my vote on a cop claim. I kinda want to vote Tipsy but I want to see Tipsy talk more to see if Tipsy's stubborn and illogical town or scum trying to plant seeds.

I am not a big fan of Tipsy suddenly posting they want me but lay the groundwork for moving away.

If Tipsy is scum, this will give me time to find the third. I am sitting on who I think Tipsy's partner would be if scum because that's a shot I don't care to take unless 100% right or I am forced.

@Panzer, Will giving you the auction bonus get you another result or remove your restriction?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1129 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Titus »

@Panzer, Would a day targeting ensure you get a result?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1130 (isolation #57) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Meh going to sleep on this. I might just be getting myself into a tunnel if I stay up and keep reading on this little sleep.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1143 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1142, PJ. wrote:
In post 1128, Titus wrote:@Panzer, Will giving you the auction bonus get you another result or remove your restriction?
No, but I think the two safest players to give this bonus to are either myself or mastina since we both claimed loved for winning an audition.

@mod
what happens if a player is loved and hated simultaneously?
Maybe it's time to stop playing safe and start getting real of you think we're that boned.

I have no desire to consider the hated in who should be hurt. We shouldn't be lynching the winner of the bonus anyway. There are useful abilities to be had in these audition bonuses. I know because I have one. I still am not seeking to win today, but we should use these to get information and power.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1145 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1144, PJ. wrote:I already told you the scum team yesterday and today. Not sure how much more "real" you want me to get.
Real might not be the right word.

If your scumteam is correct, then we should get the power to verify it. Having a theory is a start. Now we need to prove or disprove it. Using the auction bonuses to do that is better than messing around with loved status.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1147 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1133, PJ. wrote:Also because Tipsy is scum and I'm not willing to vote outside of beeboy, tipsy catboi.
I could see these three as viable but I would rather put mastina in and drop out beeboy or catboi. In particular based on 1.3, I feel at least mastina or catboi is scum, given the number of not voting that are town.

Mastina had a way too soon townread on Tipsy slot based on the word hello. The only real thing popopo responded to before being replaced was mastina's too early townread.

These patterns I want resolved. I don't see how beeboy does it, but I am willing to work with you on the others.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1150 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1148, Chemist1422 wrote:mastina is literally a mason

so
Then why is she so proscum in her attitude? I still want the VCA wagons resolved. I want to know whether she's arrogant and right. I want to know if there's a flaw where Mastina could be scum. I want to know why Starbuck died over mastina or Deimos slot. The only slot I see that would want to kill Starbuck is mastina. I am well aware of the mason allegation. I just have a lot of unanswered questions there. If this is town!mastina, her anti-cooperation and communication make her a townbeard.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1152 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1151, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1150, Titus wrote:
In post 1148, Chemist1422 wrote:mastina is literally a mason

so
Then why is she so proscum in her attitude? I still want the VCA wagons resolved. I want to know whether she's arrogant and right. I want to know if there's a flaw where Mastina could be scum. I want to know why Starbuck died over mastina or Deimos slot. The only slot I see that would want to kill Starbuck is mastina. I am well aware of the mason allegation. I just have a lot of unanswered questions there. If this is town!mastina, her anti-cooperation and communication make her a townbeard.
I have a green check on her

She's town, unless you think we're scum partners
There's not a loophole?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1154 (isolation #63) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 am

Post by Titus »

I cannot fathom how town!mastina doesn't work with me here given how much she respects me and knows of my early game weakness.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1155 (isolation #64) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Titus »

I don't see you faking a green check though. So I am confused.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1157 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1156, Chemist1422 wrote:Unless the mod just decided to give me an auction bonus with fake results (which I am strongly doubting, to say the least) mastina is confirmed town to me
Yes, so I am wondering what happened between day 1 and day 2. Mastina's tone wasn't so hostile before and I need to work with town to trust my sorting is accurate.

For instance, right now I could flip catboi but I would be doing it solely for the VCA. I don't like to policy here but I don't have a strong enough plausible SR either.

I still need to go through and compare this daystart to EoD 1. Don't let me forget tmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1177 (isolation #66) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1167, mastina wrote:
In post 1116, PJ. wrote:also like, I'm just going to claim for real because reading all of your posts are fucking painful. I'm the town cop. I get results if I get targeted and not roleblocked. My character is Kogoro Mouri from Case Closed. Tipsy is scum btw.
Note that my vote is on Panzer.

Note that my vote is not moving off of him.
Why are you still voting Panzer?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1178 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1165, catboi wrote:I don't see any reason to do so at this point, people claiming their audition bonus just lets them draw the NK.
Let's test that theory. I will attempt to draw votes or the nk.

My audition bonus grants me a vig shot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1180 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1179, Chemist1422 wrote:hmm

doesn't panzer's role imply the existence of a roleblocker, or am I just being stupid about this
Roleblocker, no doctor, or existence of a strongman, yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1184 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1182, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1180, Titus wrote:
In post 1179, Chemist1422 wrote:hmm

doesn't panzer's role imply the existence of a roleblocker, or am I just being stupid about this
Roleblocker, no doctor, or existence of a strongman, yes.
I mean specifically with the part about him not getting results if roleblocked
Not really. He has an alternative method of not getting results, unless someone claims to have targeted him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1189 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1186, Chemist1422 wrote:HURT: Titus

We're leashing this vig shot
I'm a bit lost in this game, so I don't mind being leashed. I just want the ability to go to town power. Normally I like saving vig shots until exlo in case of disaster but this one explicitly cannot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1192 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1190, PJ. wrote:i just don't trust titus is a vig.
Then what happens is no one else dies and you get a cop shot result probably as scum having two roleblocks is unlikely. Plus, I'd be leashed to at max three targets, probably one or two. Of which at least one will likely be in your scumpool.

The other option is scum shoot in the pool to attempt to frame like I didn't shoot. That means scum keep conftown alive.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1194 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1193, JacksonVirgo wrote:Prodging until I get home from the hospital
I hope you're ok. Be safe.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1198 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1196, catboi wrote:
In post 1189, Titus wrote:
In post 1186, Chemist1422 wrote:HURT: Titus

We're leashing this vig shot
I'm a bit lost in this game, so I don't mind being leashed. I just want the ability to go to town power. Normally I like saving vig shots until exlo in case of disaster but this one explicitly cannot.
HURT: Titus

a vig shot not being able to be used then is fishy but if we can leash it might as well take it.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Donkey Kong

I'm lost with my reads right now though and this is all I can really go to.
It's an audition bonus. Auditions end Day 4.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1202 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Titus »

I'm out for today. Just got hit with a major car repair and a work deadline.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1207 (isolation #75) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1205, catboi wrote:Everyone in the game has depression and it's only day 2
I am actually not depressed. The catalytic converter was stolen off my prius Sunday night. I had to replace my car fast because I can't park my Prius in a garage and I can't afford this to happen repeatedly. I still have to go get it registered and work it around court. Then, I'll need to sell the car. Just a lot of holy crap. Right now, I am posting while waiting on a judge.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1210 (isolation #76) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1209, MariaR wrote:This is part where I'm supposed tp post updated content but I don't have much to give. Who wants to bounce some ideas off
Me. If you had a vig pool of 3 players, who would you pick?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1212 (isolation #77) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Thoughts on beeboy?

I kinda feel like scum are demotivated because they realized I am unlynchable today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1214 (isolation #78) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1213, catboi wrote:I don't see why you'd vig panzer at this point. My ake is there is probably 1 scum at most among the people voting me (DK > jks > maria, in order of suspiciousness to me right now), but beyond that...? Don't know. Maybe I was wrong about beeboy or Tipsy, I really don't know. Something's off.
Thoughts on Jackson?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1227 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1215, Chemist1422 wrote:I think DK can ~probably~ be scum but it's not something I'm really committed to
Talk to me about Panzer. What do you think of his 180 on tone after he found out I was willing to be a leashed vig?
He treats me as town when I am frustrated with mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1230 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1229, PJ. wrote:
In post 1227, Titus wrote:
In post 1215, Chemist1422 wrote:I think DK can ~probably~ be scum but it's not something I'm really committed to
Talk to me about Panzer. What do you think of his 180 on tone after he found out I was willing to be a leashed vig?
He treats me as town when I am frustrated with mastina.
I just found the vig claim wack, also I dont super understand the claim and what exactly a leashed vig is. On top of that my two biggest scum reads are the ones that voted for you in the audition, so...
A leashed vig is a vig that shoots who conftown says to shoot. So conftown decide a slot that I kill. It becomes a second lynch in theory.

If you were confused, why not ask?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1235 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1232, mastina wrote:
In post 1210, Titus wrote:Me. If you had a vig pool of 3 players, who would you pick?
Panzer, beeboy, and Titus. :shifty:
Work with Deimos slot to give me a pool of three please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1244 (isolation #82) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1242, Aristophanes wrote:Just finished reading the OP. We are through D2's Audition phase, right?
Right. Deimos slot has an innocent on mastina.
Panzer claims to be a 3p cop who gets results when he gets targeted by abilities.
I've claimed my auction ability. 1-shot vig.

Game is kinda stalled, so I claimed to get leashed and then get some reactions going because the game's too slow. Too many people having RL at the same time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1258 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Tipsy

Unless I hear otherwise, it will be lynch Tipsy/Catboi and shoot the other.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1265 (isolation #84) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:03 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Panzer

I changed my mind again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1266 (isolation #85) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:05 am

Post by Titus »

Kinda feel like this is town Ari based on meta and catboi's response is townie.

If I was unleashed, I would lynch Panzer shoot Donkey or beeboy right now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1319 (isolation #86) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1317, Creature wrote:Is there any way we can make this game be fastpaced?
Someone has to take charge IMO.

We have two conftown who are reluctant to do so or are behind. Well mastina's perpetually behind, so I'm trying to let her catch up to the end. She's the closest thing to a recommendation for my vig shot tonight atm. I just want a pool of three to shoot from someone whom I feel is a solid town voice. Hell, even the suspicious people aren't voicing opinions. The game has just stalled.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1342 (isolation #87) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Here's the situation fmpov.

Scum expected my lynch Day 2. When they couldn't get it but instead saw their pool dwindling down, they had to make a call to double down or just resign themselves to hoping town makes a mistake.

That's why I am voting Panzer. His 180 on me makes him most likely scum gunning for the mislynch angle.

Given how widely suspected I am, I'll have to make another call before I want to. I am not sure whether or not it will bite me in the ass.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1343 (isolation #88) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Titus »

It is done. If you know what it is, don't say it. I think the rationale is obvious as to why it shouldn't be said.

After tonight, I will be a VT and thus lynchable if needed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1344 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1332, Creature wrote:If we assume scum can't kill more than one player a night, one more town should be enough to lock the game.
Your math may be off in a good way. Recalculate tmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1346 (isolation #90) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Titus »

1342 sums up my reads thoughts. TLDR scum gave up. Too many conftown not enough kpn. The vig gives them less room to hide so scum fall prey to the analysis Creature did. It's a matter of going through the not town remaining.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1349 (isolation #91) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Creature, one problem with your plan. I have been leashed to shoot beeboy or catboi who are town in your setup.

Second, your calculations need to be redone tmo anyway for reasons I shall not go into but will be obvious tmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1352 (isolation #92) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1351, Creature wrote:
In post 1349, Titus wrote:I have been leashed to shoot beeboy or catboi who are town in your setup.
Why?
Because I am widely suspected and that's what widely suspected people do. We get leashed to conftown's command.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1353 (isolation #93) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1350, beeboy wrote:
In post 1349, Titus wrote:Creature, one problem with your plan. I have been leashed to shoot beeboy or catboi who are town in your setup.

Second, your calculations need to be redone tmo anyway for reasons I shall not go into but will be obvious tmo.
I agree you should just hero shot instead tbh.
Sounds look a good plan.
I am
NOT
arguing I should hero shoot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1367 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1364, catboi wrote:I'm not an inventor, I have a 1-shot targeted night action that's either doc protect/kill someone who kills the person i targeted/make the person I targeted an auction doublevoter the next day
Please do not use the killing one tonight if you are town unless you intend to kill me. Don't hero that please.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1375 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Titus »

MariaR, what are your reads? Who would you leash me to? Do you feel mastina is correct in that Panzer is scum? Why is your vote still on Ari?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1379 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1376, MariaR wrote:Why me Titus? Need a helping hand?

My vote was still on Ari purely because I forgot to be honest. Panzer could be scum but that read is more in relation to my own role more than anything else given I like the Tipsy push.
I want everyone on record. I am going to likely follow what the conftown say. Getting everyone on record gives people an opportunity to persuade conftown and gives associatives. So if you could answer your hypothetical vig pool, that would be great.

Go on about the Panzer could be scum. I think he's a scared opportunist.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1380 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1378, MariaR wrote:Oh ignore the top part of that list I forgot to delete that when I was making my reads list. The bottom part is town to scum. As for leashing? Catboi/Tipsy. If Panzer is town I can't trust my own role so I really want to flip him but a cop is a cop

VOTE: Tipsy for now though
Game is not bastard. You should be able to trust your role. Tipsy is Ari. You're already voting him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1382 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1381, MariaR wrote:Aww I was silently wishing you were asking me because you townread me.
pedit: It's not bastard, you should be able to get at what I'm hinting at though.
Suppose that I am wearing my dunce cap. Refresh my recollection.

For the future, unless I am frustrated, I ask more open ended questions to my null and scumreads unless I need everyone on record. I use tailored questions with townreads to persuade or scumreads to make a point.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1385 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1384, MariaR wrote:Although, that makes me think only 1 of Panzer/beeboy are probably scum because the counter to my role would be beeboy
Why can't Panzer be scum and beeboy be your counter?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1386 (isolation #100) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Titus »

I struggle to see how we have a cop, two ICs, and this amount of town killing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1388 (isolation #101) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1387, MariaR wrote:In theory it could be, but that would depend on the rest of the setup that I don't know about.
pedit: I agree given my role is like, busted. (Hi Mafia I'm just kidding don't kill me~)
My role is kinda busted if I could have delayed it. Now it's just as useful as the conftown are accurate.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1390 (isolation #102) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1389, MariaR wrote:I'm tempted to claim to help clear up my beeboy/Panzer theory but I'd only feel comfortable if I got help solving them/we did something about it. Scum may already know my role
Mastina, Chemist please comment

Based on the KPN, I would recommend sorting this out. We're lynching Panzer and I am leashed to vig beeboy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1392 (isolation #103) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1391, MariaR wrote:Okay so, I'm in a pt with beeboy/Shiro

My role is a tracker+watcher combo. I watch/track my combo but my results must be posted in that pt. If they both die I lose my powers. There's also something else that makes no sense in claiming.
If beeboy dies at night, do you get your results in the PT that night?

If so, you could track and watch me. That would prevent scum from roleblocking me. You might also watch chemist.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1395 (isolation #104) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1393, MariaR wrote:
In post 1392, Titus wrote:
In post 1391, MariaR wrote:Okay so, I'm in a pt with beeboy/Shiro

My role is a tracker+watcher combo. I watch/track my combo but my results must be posted in that pt. If they both die I lose my powers. There's also something else that makes no sense in claiming.
If beeboy dies at night, do you get your results in the PT that night?

If so, you could track and watch me. That would prevent scum from roleblocking me. You might also watch chemist.
Yeah I still get my results if beeboy dies at night
Ok, I gave Chemist a gun. He needs to be watched actually. This is regardless of who I am leashed to. Chemist needs to be protected. I had to make a choice between him and mastina. Since mastina has floated shooting me, I picked Chemist.

This is why I said Creature's calculations are off. He wasn't factoring in another town killing.

I would have held off but I don't think I am living longer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1401 (isolation #105) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Titus »

Or how about we lynch Panzer?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1404 (isolation #106) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Titus »

MariaR is reading the last few pages better than you.

Really, no reply to chemist just got a gun?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1406 (isolation #107) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1405, catboi wrote:i don't know what to say to that? i think that is
fine
as long as you actually listen. i don't really townread you but if the sshot's directed it's fine as i've said. are you expecting some controversial commentary there because i don't have any
I was expecting some sort of reaction to the fact I still have my vig shot
and
gave a gun to chemist.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1409 (isolation #108) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1407, PJ. wrote:when did chemist get a gun
I gave him a gun today. So he has an unleashed shot and I have a leashed one. Scum can't stop chemist from shooting without outing themselves to Maria. Like how could you actually read that conversation with MariaR and not be aware of Chemist having a gun? Especially with me saying that I gave him one explicitly.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1410 (isolation #109) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1408, catboi wrote:
In post 1406, Titus wrote:
In post 1405, catboi wrote:i don't know what to say to that? i think that is
fine
as long as you actually listen. i don't really townread you but if the sshot's directed it's fine as i've said. are you expecting some controversial commentary there because i don't have any
I was expecting some sort of reaction to the fact I still have my vig shot
and
gave a gun to chemist.
...i did not interpret what you said to mean that
Does your position change now? Who should be shot?

We have 3 kills as a collective for town 1 by lynch, 2 by nk. What are your thoughts?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1419 (isolation #110) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1418, PJ. wrote:Is this what you are referring to? How is this at all conclusive and not just more performative bullshit. Totally right in switching to just skimming and not actually reading this trash.
My gun giving is a day action.
Whenever the mod shows up, they should PM Chemist with a notification of my gift.
Originally I wanted Chemist to keep quiet as I had no way to protect him. With MariaR's claim, she can watch Chemist to ensure no one stops him without claiming scum.

It leaves scum, assuming they have a roleblocker with four scenarios.

First, roleblock Chemist. This will get scum outed because MariaR will be watching Chemist.

Second, roleblock MariaR. Town get two KPN tonight.

Third, roleblock me and claim that my audition bonus was a lie. This is by far the best scenario for scum as it sets up a mislynch. That's why I had to be a VT by then.

Fourth, scum don't have an rb or block elsewhere. Two confirmed KPN and no scum guilites. The mislynch pool narrows down dramatically. Scum probably still push me there, but it's harder given Chemist got a gun from me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1420 (isolation #111) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1411, beeboy wrote:I am opposed to Titus' current strat.
There is nothing to oppose other than lynching me. Chemist already has the gun. I had to give it.

I have my audition bonus.

The only "strategy" difference is who I shoot and who Chemist shoots. Me being leashed ensures no overlap and town are in control.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1421 (isolation #112) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Titus »

Wait, there's a fifth option but it keeps both conftown alive.

Block Chemist, shoot MariaR and resign themselves to another day with two conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1422 (isolation #113) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:26 am

Post by Titus »

Apparently Chemist can't confirm as the giving of the gun resolves at EoD. The mod just told me that. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1423 (isolation #114) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Titus »

That doesn't change the strategy, just the confirmation of it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1425 (isolation #115) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1422, Titus wrote:Apparently Chemist can't confirm as the giving of the gun resolves at EoD. The mod just told me that. :/
Yup. :/ Chemist gets it at start of night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1436 (isolation #116) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1435, Creature wrote:
In post 1431, mastina wrote:Titus should shoot at beeboy.
Huh?
We won't need beeboy alive tomorrow as we're blowing a lot of power tonight. MariaR would still get her results on the night Beeboy dies, according to her claim. This makes lynching beeboy a worse idea than vigging him as it buys one more result. Our vig load also must be blown tonight.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1443 (isolation #117) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Titus »

@beeboy, what about this plan is garbage?

@Panzer, Why would scum only block the conditional cop claim here? There's a chance it may not go off in the first place. By blocking you, scum accept two kills which narrows the mislynches. A vig shot limiting the pool is more dangerous than a cop shot. A cop shot the target still has to be lynched. Scum just die to a vig.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1447 (isolation #118) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Titus »

Panzer, this defeatism is scummy. The worst case scenario we have is Exlo with a conftown. That supposes that Chemist and I both miss and you flip town.

The fact you refused to work with anyone else isn't townie. You spent all day voting me because I was "egotistical" and not scum like you tried to push. That's fake as fuck. If you're town here, your tantrum and refusal to scumhunt got you lynched. I have no regrets on who flips here because the strategy was the best play.

You never once detailed these reads before when they could actually be discussed, which reeks of sour grapes.

If you want egotistical, look in the mirror. My way or the highway is what you did. I was full on cooperative and so was mastina.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1450 (isolation #119) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:18 am

Post by Titus »

Being even more toxic is just proving my point. Your entire dayphase has been nothing but a tantrum because conftown made calls you disagreed with. This is true regardless of your alignment. To refuse to play because you didn't get your way is scummy. To vote and argue to lynch someone you know to be town is worse. Those are things scum do. So I still wouldn't be surprised if you flip scum.

Your insults are not actually effective but they show your character this game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1455 (isolation #120) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Titus »

I'd be ok with a DK lynch. I still think Panzer is either scum or a huge liability. I prefer him but would compromise.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1462 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

MariaR, who is scum? Someone blocked Chemist. Someone else Docced beeboy.

I know this looks terrible for me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1476 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1475, MariaR wrote:I just wanna confirm something really quick.
@Titus you shot beeboy and you're sure chemist got a gun correct?
Yes. I submitted chemist getting a gun and shooting beeboy. Chemist gun had to be used that night or he died. That's why I insisted you watch Chemist.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1477 (isolation #123) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Titus »

Chemist should have known that and shot. If the mod didn't tell him that, then town lost this game through moderator fuck up and I don't feel bad at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1485 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1484, jks wrote:
In post 1476, Titus wrote:Chemist gun had to be used that night or he died.
Does this include being blocked / the shot being protected against?
Shot protected is irrelevant. Shot blocked should have been irrelevant. It depends on the definition of "targeted".
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1486 (isolation #125) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:51 am

Post by Titus »

It's probably beeboy plus MariaR or beeboy plus mod fuck up. I don't see two roleblockers as a possibility. Beeboy was likely doctored.

I know my lynch is likely required. I don't like it though. I still won't be in lylo which is why I made myself a VT anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1496 (isolation #126) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Titus »

Real life is full of shitholles. I may not be on as much for the next couple days. I don't want to take it out on you guys.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1501 (isolation #127) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Titus »

I fullclaimed yesterday.

VOTE: beeboy

There's no reason for scum!Titus to shoot Chemist here unless beeboy is scum too. If I shoot beeboy, then I get "conftown" status from Chemist and mastina.

If there are three scum, this might be lylo but I see no setup where beeboy isn't scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1506 (isolation #128) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1503, catboi wrote:there's almost certainly three scum in a role madness game

please restate your role abilities in one post, you claimed piecemeal yesterday
1 shot pass a vig, must be used that night otherwise target dies (paraphrase)

1 shot vig, audition bonus
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1508 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1505, catboi wrote:
In post 1501, Titus wrote:There's no reason for scum!Titus to shoot Chemist here unless beeboy is scum too. If I shoot beeboy, then I get "conftown" status from Chemist and mastina.
that doesn't even make sense
Think about what happens if scum!Titus provably shoots beeboy. Chemist and Mastina vouch for her as town.

So there's no reason for scum!Titus not to shoot beeboy unless beeboy is also scum.

All roads lead to beeboy scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1510 (isolation #130) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1507, MariaR wrote:Would Chem die if he was roleblocked with the vig?
My role pm doesn't explicitly say. If you were roleblocked, Chemist being roleblocked makes no sense.

If you're town, the mod forgot to tell Chemist about the day vig condition which is bastard modding. So he held and died.

Of course, my action was a day action the mod resolved at the end of the phase and didn't tell me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1512 (isolation #131) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1511, MariaR wrote:I was roleblocked Titus don't know what else to tell you. Roleblocker some kind of rolestopper I don't know. But at the moment the most logical scum team to me is you+beeboy
Great, then let's lynch beeboy together. The remarkable thing is we don't have to trust each other and it nets us a scum. If beeboy flips bulletproof, then my claim gets some validation.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1514 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1513, jks wrote:Did your vig shot have the same conditions as Chemist's? (i.e. Did you have to use it or die?)
Mandatory use but no death clause. It just expires if not used.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1515 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1513, jks wrote:If you are a scum with beeboy, shooting him wasn't going to make them think you're town. It was just going to make them think you were telling the truth about being a vig.

It's not like it's unheard of for scum to gambit like that.
This would require the shot to succeed for that gambit to have worth. The shot failed. Beeboy is alive. Thus no proof of the claim at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1517 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1516, catboi wrote:
In post 1508, Titus wrote:
In post 1505, catboi wrote:
In post 1501, Titus wrote:There's no reason for scum!Titus to shoot Chemist here unless beeboy is scum too. If I shoot beeboy, then I get "conftown" status from Chemist and mastina.
that doesn't even make sense
Think about what happens if scum!Titus provably shoots beeboy. Chemist and Mastina vouch for her as town.

So there's no reason for scum!Titus not to shoot beeboy unless beeboy is also scum.

All roads lead to beeboy scum.
i mean...he flips town and then then you're in mylo and have to push someone else instead and mastina was scumreading you and would probably vote you
Mastina would not have voted me as a)Mastina is universally scumkilled in my plan, even if it works flawlessly.

The answer is what would chemist think. I gave chemist the gun because I was afraid mastina shoots me and gamethrows tbh.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1574 (isolation #135) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1563, catboi wrote:i don't think the hammer should matter for the audition bonus anyway, hopefully. DK was flagrantly setting that hammer up, right? i could see beeboy flubbing the claim intentionally to save titus but i dunno
Scum would just bus me here if I were scum. Any action from my slot would then be a scumclaim. I'd be dead weight.

Beeboy "slipping" to save deadweight is just confirmation bias.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1583 (isolation #136) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Titus »

OOYAMA NOBUYO is my flavor.

We resolved the mystery of where my shot went. We still have MariaR's claim of being roleblocked and Creature's shot not going through.

I struggle with both solutions. On one hand, Chemist being roleblocked and MariaR lying is the simplest solution.

Yet, MariaR's result would have implicated me resulting in a mislynch. Then scum would mislynch her for lying about the results. So why block MariaR at all? Of course if MariaR is scum, claiming that I honestly visited Chemist against my will results in her lynch anyway after mine. So there is a scum incentive to claiming blocked.

Even with that confusion, that still leaves the question of where Chemist's shot went. Given the macho modifier, we likely have a doctor/jailkeeper of unknown alignment somewhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1585 (isolation #137) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1584, MariaR wrote:Titus if I was scum all I'd do is guilty you and then win off the ml. Sadly I'm town so this game isn't as easy.
That's part of the problem. Why would scum block you if you would have seen me going to Chemist? You'd claim an honest guilty. Unless

Mod: Would beeboy's ability, if used, be visible to a tracker/watcher?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1620 (isolation #138) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Titus »

Why haven't these been outed yet? Any good reason?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1621 (isolation #139) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:09 am

Post by Titus »

HURT: MariaR

I am resting based off setup spec that MariaR is town. Now that she's basically a VT, she's a good audition bonus for macho. Offer scum a VT kill guaranteed or a gamble to shoot a PR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1681 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Titus »

HURT: catboi

I agree. I am a terrible choice to heal.

I still am concerned about the lack of explanation of chemist kill. Perhaps the simplest explanation is that chemist was roleblocked though.

Mod: I don't think beeboy should have an audition vote.
Apparently I hit backspace instead of delete (or the other way around). Fixed!

MariaR not voting Ari is odd. Her flail doesn't look like townflail.

Did we get Creature's innos?
Last edited by Tatsuya Kaname on Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1684 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:55 am

Post by Titus »

Supposing MariaR is scum, then if she does not flip roleblocker, we can infer the last scum is a roleblocker.

We can further eliminate anyone with a proven role.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1686 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

This also makes sense given Panzer's flip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1687 (isolation #143) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1685, catboi wrote:anyway uhhh sorry for sucking this game
Not like I was any better. :/
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1717 (isolation #144) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1715, catboi wrote:(=^-ω-^=) Outside of role related stuff I can find reasons to call other people town where I obviously can't do that for DK
I find DK townish.

We need to find a roleblocker, bulletproof or doctor imo. That would solve the failed chemist kill.

DK can't be that because he is proven messenger.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1718 (isolation #145) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1714, Creature wrote:Was anyone blocked last night?
Wouldn't know but I doubt an RB would contact me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1719 (isolation #146) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Titus »

Imo we should massclaim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1753 (isolation #147) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Depression is making this super hard. Can someone type of all the claims?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1762 (isolation #148) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Titus »

Has anyone claimed a passive?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1766 (isolation #149) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1764, catboi wrote:titus does the recipient of your gun know it will kill them if they do not use it
They should but Chemist death was likely caused by beeboy redirecting my shot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1767 (isolation #150) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1482, catboi wrote:
In post 1478, MariaR wrote:Okay so I was blocked.

We know Chemist wouldn't shoot Mastina so either he was blocked as well or never got a gun. Hm
The redirect option is there but it doesn't explain no kill from titus and I kind of think it just has to be Titus at this point
MariaR wrote:2 people did die but does a scum vig really make sense? Let me sit on that
As an audition bonus? it's plausible.
Catboi explain this. Where did you get the idea for a redirect?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1769 (isolation #151) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:55 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1768, catboi wrote:It's a role madness game and redirectors are common in that type of setup?
Redirectors are not common at all.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1773 (isolation #152) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Titus »

I just would like a list of all the claims again.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1798 (isolation #153) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1795, jks wrote:Has Titus claimed what non-audition power she has? I can't find it anywhere if she has.
It was giving Chemist the gun.

Can someone please answer me about the claims? I will be working most of the day tmo and I really don't have time to answer.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1804 (isolation #154) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1755, catboi wrote:me: randomized 1-shot on a player i choose (doc/bomb/auction doublevoter+bonus vote). used on mariaR night 2.
creature:
In post 1550, Creature wrote:
I think I have a day ability that lets me get the mod to post videos of japanese music, but I'm not using it at all. I also have two confusing 1-shot abilities I assume to be protect and roleblock.

jks: controlled the auction bonuses? not sure if there was anything else.
dk: mailman
titus: gave a vig to chemist/got a vig from the auction bonus that was redirected by beeboy

I'm inclined to call DK town based off his roleclaim and alibi for not being the roleblocker.
That leaves catboi, jks, and Creature.
Creature can you elaborate on your abilities and why they are confusing?

Catboi leaves a bit of a sour taste in my mouth. Using an audition bonus giver on scum isn't helpful to town at all. It is the type of thing that likely is a night action though. That would leave catboi alibied.

So that leaves jks and Creature. Jks looks a little on the weakside powerwise in this setup. Creature having one shot abilities that he doesn't know at this stage is a little sketchy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1810 (isolation #155) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:24 am

Post by Titus »

Creature, did you block or heal last night?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1812 (isolation #156) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1593, Creature wrote:I want to know why no kill happened last night
No you didn't.

VOTE: Creature
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1813 (isolation #157) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

If you had actually blocked me the night before the MariaR lynch, you would have suspected that your roleblock was the reason for the no kill that night. Second, I received no notification of being blocked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1814 (isolation #158) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1777, Creature wrote:Meh, I think catboi and Donkey Kong are town, so it's between Titus and jks. jks' play looks the worse, but for some reason I think Titus makes the most sense.
If you submitted the roleblock to take effect after MariaR died, you would know that I was conftown too. Thus, you wouldn't post the above post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1818 (isolation #159) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1816, Creature wrote:
In post 1814, Titus wrote:
In post 1777, Creature wrote:Meh, I think catboi and Donkey Kong are town, so it's between Titus and jks. jks' play looks the worse, but for some reason I think Titus makes the most sense.
If you submitted the roleblock to take effect after MariaR died, you would know that I was conftown too. Thus, you wouldn't post the above post.
You never claimed being under roleblock so I assumed it failed
Yet, you found my lynch to make the most sense with me pursuing the roleblocker you would have to believe exists too?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1820 (isolation #160) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1819, Creature wrote:No, I thought the reason my block on you failed was due to your role
You mean the role I have claimed for days and that you never claimed was a lie.

So you're arguing that beeboy redirecting the shot away from me and MariaR fakeclaiming roleblocked just happen to be coincidences?

That no roleblocker exists despite Chemist's missing shot and Panzer's role PM suggesting there's a blocker?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1822 (isolation #161) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1577, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:NIGHT, 2/GAME) Target a player, and any actions targeting you will be redirected to the target.
That's beeboy's role. The only way Chemist could have been shot is beeboy's role working. Chemist would not have also shot beeboy.

There's no way a logical thinking town player would think there was only one vig shot and it could have been Chemist's.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1825 (isolation #162) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1823, Creature wrote:idk there was your shot and the shot you gave Chemist. I'm kinda in doubt both shots exist and the only existent one was redirected to either Chemist or mastina.
So you're postulating that scum didn't roleblock Chemist, Chemist shot beeboy despite me being leashed to shoot beeboy but scum blocked you?

The simplest solution is

Titus shoots beeboy and is redirected to Chemist.
Chemist is roleblocked thus his shot vanishes.

You claiming to roleblock me in light of this being available is astounding.

When is the target allegedly notified? When the day before their night action?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1827 (isolation #163) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1826, Creature wrote:
In post 1825, Titus wrote:So you're postulating that scum didn't roleblock Chemist, Chemist shot beeboy despite me being leashed to shoot beeboy but scum blocked you?
What points beeboy was really shot? Couldn't Chemist have been redirected?
Chemist would have had to shoot beeboy. Beeboy only redirected actions from himself to another target.

Chemist wouldn't shoot beeboy given the fact I was shooting beeboy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1831 (isolation #164) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1830, Creature wrote:Fuck that makes sense
So why did your roleblock fail if you submitted one?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1832 (isolation #165) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll double check with the mod but no roleblock notice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1833 (isolation #166) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Titus »

Yup, no roleblock notice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1835 (isolation #167) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Then why didn't you push me when I didn't claim the notification day 4?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1839 (isolation #168) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

For Creature's claim to be true, there must be an active roleblocker. That leaves jks as everyone else has an alibi. Either way, we're stuck between those two and we have two lynches.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1843 (isolation #169) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1841, catboi wrote:Well if that's the choice you're offering me, I'm voting creature. Don't think battle mage and maria were aligned based on early game interactions and jks has been a lot more town.
Well am I wrong? I have no problems with my work being checked, particularly when I am depressed and rushing out the door.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1848 (isolation #170) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1847, jks wrote:FYI Titus, unless you don't believe that I was actually controlling the audition bonuses, I'm technically cleared of performing any other actions up until N3. Choosing the audition bonus was listed as a mandatory night action in my animeography (Shunsui Kyouraku from Bleach).
I can't see your animeography or whatever that is. If you're somehow clearable, then Creature must be lying though. So I welcome you proving it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1850 (isolation #171) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1849, jks wrote:How would I prove that now that the auditions are over? lol

If anyone didn't believe I was the one controlling the audition bonuses, there were multiple ways I could have verified it in the first few day phases. My role has been public knowledge since D1.
I don't have any doubt you were likely controlling the auction bonuses. I just doubt that it wasn't something like a one shot action, freeing you up to roleblock. I don't think this is the likely scenario. That's why I am voting Creature.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1864 (isolation #172) » Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: Creature

I am going to take another look at this tomorrow or Tuesday.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1868 (isolation #173) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:All night actions are submitted in Private Topic, or PM if you don't have one. If a player has multiple actions, they are allowed to use only one of them, unless specified. This does not include Factional Pick Outs and passive abilities
Creature, your thoughts?

I am kinda stuck here. I feel Creature should be the scummiest by the setup. His claim makes zero sense. Yet, why doesn't scum Creature reevaluate, turn on me and set up his dream lylo?

Catboi and DK feel opportunistic. In particular, clearing Catboi because he gave a boon to scum feels dirty and wrong. DK going from 1 v 1 catboi to sheep is weird.

Then jks feels like he's just on the sidelines.

Like I really want Creature to be town here...but is it just agency capture?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1869 (isolation #174) » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Titus »

Part of me says don't fight my lynch that hard because I don't know who scum is and having me in lylo is bad when I don't know the last scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1884 (isolation #175) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1879, jks wrote:he'd clearly stated he was going to shoot Donkey Kong,
Can you back this up?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1885 (isolation #176) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Titus »

We also have the situation of Creature's alleged block not going through.

This leaves two possibilities.

One) Creature lied and is scum

OR

Two) Someone blocked Creature.

I'm inclined to believe two based on play. It also solves where the Chemist shot went.

Assuming (while waiting for jks proof) that Chemist was certainly shooting DK, who would prevent that?

Of course, there is the hidden bulletproof passive theory which works with the implication of my pm. That doesn't explain Creature's roleblock never hitting me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1887 (isolation #177) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1886, jks wrote:
In post 1285, Chemist1422 wrote:Would shoot DK here tbh unless we get something useful out of that slot, which I doubt is happening
I just realised I misinterpreted this since he was talking about who he wanted
you
to shoot since you were being leashed. This was before it was decided that you'd shoot beeboy (he wanted to get rid of beeboy D2).

So I guess it's not guaranteed that he would shoot there.

I still think if he had a gun, it's probably a reasonable assumption that he'd shoot there over anyone else still alive though? Especially if he was discussing it with mastina (since mastina had Donkey Kong as one of the people she most wanted dead).
But if we're going back to guessing, doesn't it make sense for any cautious scum not cleared by Chemist to block the shot?

I think it's a useful line of inquiry if we knew who Chemist wouldn't shoot.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1891 (isolation #178) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1890, jks wrote:If I were a scum roleblocker who had a reasonable idea of where the vig would be shooting, I'd let them wreak havoc and use it on someone that was potentially a threat. Unnecessarily blocking a vig that is almost certainly shooting a town player doesn't make much sense.

I guess you'd have to argue that if Donkey Kong isn't the remaining scum, then one of {catboi / me / creature} feared being shot (since beeboy was obviously safe and MariaR had claimed the watcher stuff).

Do you think anyone in those names thought they'd be shot over Donkey Kong?
This post would be correct as I don't think scum block a town vig just to argue I didn't give Chemist a gun. If that was the case, I would have expected a harder assault on me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1893 (isolation #179) » Tue Sep 01, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm a little reluctant to go DK once we factor in Mastina though. I gave Chemist the gun out of the two conftown because mastina has been a polarizing, wrong force most of the game. I gave Chemist the gun so that he would live out of the two conftown. Sheeping mastina here feels wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1903 (isolation #180) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

I kinda feel like it's just Creature based on vca and setup spec.

Based on play, I want to lynch catboi. VCA too. Yet, I cannot be certain.

Jks makes good points about DK too.

Evertyime, I look at this, I get more confused. At least I have jks as town. I just need one more town name.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1910 (isolation #181) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1904, catboi wrote:if you're gonna reference vca you need to show your work
Creature has an alarming amount of pacifism in his votes for the most part, except when lynches were predetermined.

Your wagon never took despite being wagoned nearly everyday.

Donkeykong is voting next to scum far too often.

BattleMage's selfwagon is unlikely to come from scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1914 (isolation #182) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

Why do you think I am town Creature?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1918 (isolation #183) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1917, Creature wrote:
In post 1910, Titus wrote:BattleMage's selfwagon is unlikely to come from scum.
What was the point of it actually?
It was a temper tantrum because no one would go along with his solve. Scum rarely do that, especially when they are totally wrong.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1919 (isolation #184) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1915, catboi wrote:
In post 1910, Titus wrote:Your wagon never took despite being wagoned nearly everyday.
and maria was trying to get me eliminated nearly every single day (but really, I'd have told beeboy to just bus me and get me the hell out of the game)
Titus wrote:Donkeykong is voting next to scum far too often.
I mean the thing about that is I'm not sure he'd
care
, you know?
Well DK was the one being followed, so it wasn't really up to him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1921 (isolation #185) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Catboi

I keep going between Creature and catboi. Catboi voting me is honestly the tiebreaker.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1925 (isolation #186) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1922, jks wrote:I don't think catboi makes much sense as scum with MariaR. Have you looked at their interactions?
Nothing from the VCs excludes them as partners. I am not wedded to catboi is scum. I could go back to Creature if I am not alone. I just feel like it has to be one of those two.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1946 (isolation #187) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1932, jks wrote:
In post 1925, Titus wrote:Nothing from the VCs excludes them as partners.
I'm not really talking about VCs, just their general interactions. Have you read through any scum ISOs or looked at how they interacted with others?
That's not usually how I scumhunt.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1949 (isolation #188) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1948, catboi wrote:NGL while I'd like to be free of this I'd be pissed if I got MLed for crap reasons after fighting it off for almost two months when anyone with a seensible look at the evidence should know i'm town by now
This is how I feel.

I feel that scum set me up and then fucked up in the execution. Ever since I made the calls that had to be made, there's been a gun to my head. No one else is making the calls.

I don't see any evidence you or Creature is town though. I empathize but empathy isn't evidence.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1963 (isolation #189) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by Titus »

Pretty sure it's just Catboi here. I don't see anyone else making a Creature kill here. Catboi killing Creature goes right into jks's narrative.

I just have to double check my VCA before comitting.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1967 (isolation #190) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm not. You have a day or two. There's an easy argument that most would kill jks here and that jks didn't die because he's scum. I don't think that's the right argument. Yet you both deserve my best analysis, not my off-the-cuff migraine thoughts.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1970 (isolation #191) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1968, catboi wrote:Tbh, if I were mafia here I'd kill you without a second thought
Why? You have a nearly clean mislynch route with Creature's block being proven wrong plus jks public position that scum should be in me/DK. Why would scum!you kill me?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1971 (isolation #192) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Titus »

*proven wrong = proven messed with
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1973 (isolation #193) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by Titus »

Can you show Creature's jks instance? If he was so insistent, how did he wind up on DK?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1976 (isolation #194) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Titus »

I can't do it with a migraine and I have court tmo. So earliest is tmo night.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1981 (isolation #195) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1978, catboi wrote:honest question: did you even read the end of the day phase, titus, or are you too sick of this game to try
I'll look at it again but the DK wagon went quick
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1994 (isolation #196) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Titus »

Can you explain how 2.2 happens if you're town catboi?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1995 (isolation #197) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Titus »

My wallet got stolen so I am not in the place to intelligently contribute. I am sorry.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2000 (isolation #198) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

I do. It is something older players would be more familiar with me. Given the mod color coded their VCs and the replacements, I need to focus at my computer to get proper VCs for my VCA rather than eyeball which I am doing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2001 (isolation #199) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Day 1 VCs
In post 151, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:

ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 1
VOTECOUNT 1.1

mastina
(L)
(3): , ,
Jks
(2): , ,
Chemist1422
(1):

Not voting (7)
:
beeboy
Aristophanes
MariaR
Panzerjager
, Titus,
Donkey Kong

13 players remaining, 7 to Vote Out.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-07-25 23:30:00).

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION VOTECOUNT 1.1

Winner receives (until end of Night 1):
(NIGHT, PASSIVE) You survive ONE Pick/Kick Out attempt.

Chemist1422
(2): ,
Starbuck
(1):
Jks
(1):

Not voting (9)
:
Starbuck
beeboy
Aristophanes
, Creature,
MariaR
Panzerjager
, Titus,
Donkey Kong
Shiro

Use HEAL: tags to vote someone for an audition. You may not vote yourself.
Winner announced in (expired on 2020-07-14 23:30:00)

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
I forgot to announce, this was supposed to be announced at daystart.

mastina
has the Loved condition and will require 1 more vote to be voted out.

To be clear, I always announce Loved/Hated conditions publicly (which may be opposite to some/most other mods). Sorry for inconveniences.

Also, I have heard from
MariaR
that they are having problems activating the account and cannot post at the moment. I will not issue prods on them until they are ready.

With that being said, though,
any hydra players in this game, please LET ME KNOW THE IDENTITIES OF YOUR HEADS THROUGH PM (FOR VERIFICATION PURPOSES), AND ALSO LET ME KNOW WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE KEEPING YOUR IDENTITY SECRET FROM OTHER PLAYERS.
And don't forget to sign your posts.
In post 253, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.2

mastina
(L)
(4): , , ,
Catboi
Jks
Chemist1422
(1):

Not voting (3)
:
beeboy
Aristophanes
, Titus

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION VOTECOUNT 1.2

Jks
Chemist1422
Starbuck
(1):

Not voting (8)
:
Starbuck
beeboy
Aristophanes
, Creature,
MariaR
Panzerjager
, Titus,
Shiro

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Jks is V/LA until 7/18 (my time).

One player is being prodded, they have (expired on 2020-07-14 11:44:16) to start posting before being replaced.
In post 296, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.3

mastina
(L)
Catboi
Jks
(1):

Not voting (4)
:
beeboy
Aristophanes
, Titus,

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION VOTECOUNT 1.3

Jks
Chemist1422
Starbuck
(1):

Not voting (8)
:
Starbuck
beeboy
Aristophanes
, Creature,
MariaR
Panzerjager
, Titus,
Shiro

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
In post 316, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.4

mastina
(L)
(4): , ,
Catboi
beeboy
(1):
Jks
(1):

Not voting (4)
:
beeboy
Aristophanes
, Titus,

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
Chemist1422

The next Audition will start in Day 2.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
mastina
is in indefinite V/LA. May find a replacement if not heard from her after (expired on 2020-07-22 12:30:00).

Still finding replacements for
Starbuck
and Catboi...

Aristophanes
has (expired on 2020-07-15 21:30:01) to get back in game before they are replaced.

Wow.
In post 355, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.5

Catboi
mastina
(L)
beeboy
(1):
Jks
(1):

Not voting (4)
:
beeboy
Aristophanes
, Titus,

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
Chemist1422

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
mastina
is in indefinite V/LA. May find a replacement if not heard from her after (expired on 2020-07-22 12:30:00).

Still finding replacements for Catboi and
Aristophanes

Shiro
, and
MariaR
have (expired on 2020-07-17 02:47:38) to get back in the game.

Wow.
In post 403, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.6

Catboi
mastina
(L)
beeboy
(1):
Jks
(1):

Not voting (4)
:
beeboy
Aristophanes
, Titus,

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
Chemist1422

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
mastina

Shiro
returns!

Still finding replacements for
Aristophanes

Prodding one player, they have (expired on 2020-07-18 11:45:58) to get back in the game.

The game is definitely getting day extension but I'll wait until all replacements are resolved.
In post 476, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.6

catboi
Shiro
mastina
(L)
(1):
Panzerjager
(1):
Jks
(1):

Not voting (4)
:
beeboy
Aristophanes
, Titus,

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
Chemist1422

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Donkey Kong
replaces
Donkey Kong
!

I assume
mastina
is back.
beeboy
is V/LA until 7/20 (my time).

Prodding one player, they have (expired on 2020-07-19 13:09:49) to get back in the game.

Please expect day extension, the duration is being decided.
In post 537, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.7

catboi
Jks
Panzerjager
Shiro
(1):
mastina
(L)
(1):

Not voting (4)
:
beeboy
, Titus, ,

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
Chemist1422

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Finding a replacement for Titus...

beeboy
is out of V/LA, will prod after 24 hours.
Chemist1422
is in V/LA until 7/22 (my time).

Please expect day extension, the duration is being decided.
In post 604, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.7

Jks
(5,
2-TO-GO
): , , , ,
catboi
Panzerjager
(1):

Not voting (5)
:
beeboy
, Titus, , ,

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-07-28 20:30:00).

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
Chemist1422

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
mastina
is in V/LA until 7/26 (my time). Happy Birthday!
Chemist1422
is in V/LA until 7/22 (my time).

ADDING 69 HOURS TO THE DEADLINE. THE NEW DEADLINE IS UPDATED ABOVE.

Also I'm using phrases
2-TO-GO
and
1-AWAY
to indicate if a player is close to being Voted Out.
In post 705, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.8

Jks
catboi
Panzerjager
(1):

Not voting (5)
:
beeboy
, Titus, , ,

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
Chemist1422

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
beeboy
requested replacement.
Finding replacement...

beeboy
replaces
beeboy
!

mastina
is in V/LA until 7/26 (my time). Happy Birthday!
Chemist1422
is out of V/LA. Your mod goofed again so I'll remove the prodcount from him, apologies for inconveniences.

Prodding one player. They have (expired on 2020-07-24 12:29:45) to get back in the game.

Creature requested replacement. Finding replacement...
In post 784, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.9

jks
catboi
Titus
(1):
mastina
(L)
(1):

Not voting (4)
: Titus, , ,

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
Chemist1422

MOD ANNOUNCEMENTFinally this area is empty. Wahoo.

Y'all have to watch some anime with me tonight.
In post 888, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.10

catboi
jks
mastina
(L)
Chemist1422
Creature
(1):
Titus
(1):
Panzerjager
(1):

Not voting (0)
:
TODOKETE SETSUNA SA NI WAAAA

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
Chemist1422

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
LESS THAN 24 HOURS REMAINING!

Chemist1422
has been prodded, they have until day deadline or (expired on 2020-07-28 11:01:12) to get back in the game.

Donkey Kong
still has (expired on 2020-07-27 13:26:24) to get back in the game before they are replaced. Deadline will be pushed if a replacement is actually needed.
In post 1071, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 1.10

Shiro
(
7, VOTED OUT
): , , , , , ,
Aristophanes
Panzerjager
(1):
Donkey Kong
(1): ,
catboi
(1):
jks
(1):

Not voting (0)
:
So you know that we're out there, Swatting lies in the making

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-07-29 11:19:16).

DAY 1 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
Chemist1422

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Well we made it.

Reveal coming...
In post 1149, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 2
VOTECOUNT 2.1

catboi
Panzerjager
Aristophanes

Not voting (5)
:
Chemist1422
, catboi,
beeboy
, ,

11 players remaining, 6 to Vote Out.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-08-14 22:30:00).

DAY 2 AUDITION
AUDITION VOTECOUNT 2.1

Winner receives (until end of Day 2):
(DAY, PASSIVE) Hated

MariaR
(1):
Panzerjager
(1):

Not voting (9)
:
Chemist1422
, catboi, jks,
beeboy
Panzerjager
, Creature,
Donkey Kong
, ,

This time, use HURT: tags to vote someone for the audition.
You may not vote for yourself or any previous winners (
Chemist1422
).
Winner announced in (expired on 2020-08-03 22:30:00).

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
In post 1185, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 2.2

catboi
Titus
Panzerjager
(1):
Aristophanes
(1):

Not voting (4)
:
Chemist1422
beeboy
, ,

DAY 2 AUDITION
AUDITION VOTECOUNT 2.2

(DAY, PASSIVE) Hated

MariaR
(1):
Titus
(1):
Creature
(1):

Not voting (8)
:
Chemist1422
, jks,
beeboy
Panzerjager
, Creature,
Donkey Kong
, ,

Chemist1422
).

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
24 hours left for the Audition votes!

Prodding one player, they have (expired on 2020-08-03 11:33:45) to get back in before they are replaced.
In post 1208, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 2.3

catboi
Titus(H)
(1):
Donkey Kong
(1):
Panzerjager
(1):
Aristophanes
(1):

Not voting (4)
:
Chemist1422
beeboy
, ,

DAY 2 AUDITION
AUDITION VOTECOUNT 2.3 (FINAL)

(DAY, PASSIVE) Hated

Titus
MariaR
(1):

Not voting (7)
: jks,
beeboy
Panzerjager
, Creature,
Donkey Kong
, ,

Chemist1422
).

AUDITION RESULTS
Titus wins the second Audition!

Titus received a penalty, but also activated his Audition Bonus!

Now back to the game...

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Titus now has a Hated condition and will require one
less
vote from the original target to Vote Out.

mastina
is in V/LA, which will end in (expired on 2020-08-06 05:50:00).

Prodding one player, they have (expired on 2020-08-05 12:34:50) to get back in before they are replaced.
In post 1252, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 2.4

catboi
Titus(H)
(1):
Donkey Kong
(1):
Panzerjager
(1):
Aristophanes
(1):

Not voting (4)
:
Chemist1422
beeboy
, ,

DAY 2 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

WINNER:
Titus

(DAY, PASSIVE) Hated

The next Audition will start in Day 3.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Unless I missed something, there is no change of votes.

mastina
is out of V/LA.
Creature is in V/LA, which will end in (expired on 2020-08-07 20:28:00).

Donkey Kong
still has (expired on 2020-08-06 20:33:27) to get back in the game before they are replaced.
In post 1295, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 2.5

Aristophanes
Panzerjager
catboi
Titus(H)
(1):
Donkey Kong
(1):
beeboy
(1):

Not voting (1)

DAY 2 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

WINNER:
Titus

(DAY, PASSIVE) Hated

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Halfway point! Let's be productive!
In post 1369, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 2.6

Aristophanes
Panzerjager
catboi
Titus(H)
(1):
Donkey Kong
(1):
beeboy
(1):

Not voting (0)
:
E-Tu-Ze, E-Tu-Ze, Te-n-ka o! E-Tu-Ze, E-Tu-Ze, To ri ma su!

DAY 2 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

WINNER:
Titus

(DAY, PASSIVE) Hated

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Also as a side note, today marks the first day of graduate school for me. I'll probably will still be able to update at the current pace, but just so you know if there could be a longer delay (hopefully not).
In post 1459, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 2.6

Panzerjager
(
6, LYNCH
): , , , , ,
catboi
(1):
Titus(H)
(1):
Donkey Kong
(1):
beeboy
(1):

Not voting (1)
:

DAY 2 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

WINNER:
Titus

(DAY, PASSIVE) Hated

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Vote Out Initiated! Flip incoming...
In post 1558, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 3
VOTECOUNT 3.1

beeboy
(4,
1-AWAY
): , , ,
Titus
(1):

Not voting (3)
: catboi, jks,
Aristophanes

8 players remaining, 5 to Vote Out.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-08-28 23:00:00).

DAY 3 AUDITION
AUDITION VOTECOUNT 3.1

Winner receives (until end of Day 3):
(DAY, PASSIVE) Your vote counts twice. (You will automatically unvote before you receive this power. The Vote Out requirement may be adjusted once you acquire this ability).

Aristophanes
MariaR
(1):
FREE VOTE

Not voting (
)
: Titus,
beeboy
Aristophanes
MariaR
(X2)
, Creature,
Donkey Kong

This time, use HEAL: tags to vote someone for the audition.
Chemist1422
, Titus).
Winner announced in (expired on 2020-08-17 23:00:00).

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Please do not forget to cast your Audition Votes.

Also, quick fix to the Audition reward as it should not result in an automatic Vote Out should it goes to the player voting for someone at 1-AWAY. Sorry for inconveniences.
In post 1576, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 3.2

beeboy
(5,
VOTE OUT
): , , , ,

Not voting (3)
: catboi, jks,
Aristophanes

8 players remaining, 5 to Vote Out.
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-08-28 23:00:00).

DAY 3 AUDITION
AUDITION VOTECOUNT 3.2 (FINAL)

Winner receives (until end of Day 3):
(DAY, PASSIVE) Your vote counts twice. (You will automatically unvote before you receive this power. The Vote Out requirement may be adjusted once you acquire this ability).

Aristophanes
MariaR
(1):
FREE VOTE

Not voting (
)
: Titus,
beeboy
Aristophanes
MariaR
(X2)
, Creature,
Donkey Kong

This time, use HEAL: tags to vote someone for the audition.
Chemist1422
, Titus).
Winner announced in (expired on 2020-08-17 23:00:00).

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
By default,
Aristophanes
wins the third audition!

Also Vote Out went off way faster than I expected. Will do a simple flip in a moment...
In post 1679, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 4
VOTECOUNT 4.1

MariaR
(2,
2-TO-GO
): ,
Donkey Kong
(1):

Not voting (4)
: Titus, jks,
Aristophanes
Donkey Kong

7 players remaining, 4 to Vote Out.
Day 4 ends in (expired on 2020-09-02 13:00:00).

DAY 4 AUDITION
AUDITION VOTECOUNT 4.1

Winner receives (until end of Night 4):
(NIGHT,
PASSIVE
) Macho.

catboi
MariaR
(1):

Not voting (4)
: catboi,
MariaR
, Creature,
Donkey Kong

Chemist1422
, Titus,
Aristophanes
).
Winner announced in (expired on 2020-08-22 13:00:00)

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
THE FINAL AUDITION IS ENDING SOON!
In post 1699, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 4.2

MariaR
(3,
1-AWAY
): , ,
Donkey Kong
(1):

Not voting (3)
: Titus, jks,
Aristophanes

DAY 4 AUDITION
AUDITION VOTECOUNT 4.2 (FINAL)

(NIGHT,
PASSIVE
) Macho.

catboi

Not voting (4)
: catboi,
MariaR
, Creature,
Donkey Kong

Chemist1422
, Titus,
Aristophanes
).
Winner announced in (expired on 2020-08-22 13:00:00)

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
catboi wins the final Audition!

All auditions completed, thank you for participating!
In post 1709, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 4.3

MariaR
(4,
VOTE OUT
): , , ,
Donkey Kong
(1):

Not voting (2)
: Titus, jks

DAY 4 AUDITION
AUDITION CLOSED

Winner:
catboi

(NIGHT,
PASSIVE
) Macho.

All auditions are completed.

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Doing a flip whenever I get to use my laptop (am outside right now)
In post 1837, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 5.2

Creature (1):

Not voting (4)
: jks, Creature, ,

5 players remaining, 3 to Vote Out.
Day 5 ends in (expired on 2020-09-08 23:00:00).

AUDITION
AUDITIONS CLOSED

All auditions are completed. Thank you for participating!
In post 1873, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
ANIME SEIYUU-PICK EPISODE 5
VOTECOUNT 5.3

jks (1):
Titus (1):

Not voting (3)
: jks, ,

AUDITION
AUDITIONS CLOSED

Apparently I miscounted the calendar, sorry.
In post 1909, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 5.4

jks (1):
Titus (1):

Not voting (3)
: jks, ,

AUDITION
AUDITIONS CLOSED

In post 1959, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
VOTECOUNT 5.5 (FINAL)

Donkey Kong
(3,
VOTED OUT
): , ,
catboi (1):

Not voting (1)
:

AUDITION
AUDITIONS CLOSED

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
Another long day, but is this the end?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”