Micro 960: A Year of Miccros II - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #869 (isolation #200) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

perhaps consider that miccro's motivations are not town and that they know that if they entered a 1v1 with me they would not come out on top
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #871 (isolation #201) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

can we get a votecount @micc
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #202) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky where are u at wrt your thoughts on the current game state?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #203) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

Miccro if you're still talking about me, I have a script that has wipes all messages you have written <3 cheers
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #204) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

Image its actually rly great im ngl
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #205) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 885, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why is he appealing to other players then if its just you hurling personal insults at him about his play-skill?
i dont think i understand what you mean by this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #889 (isolation #206) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

but where am I appealing to anyone except to get them to vote for him lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #207) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

random thought: i want skitter to take a decisive stance on some things
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #208) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 891, bugspray wrote:dkkoba rememb er when you told datisi and pooky to step the fuck back?
if you're going to tell me that miccro getting fake angry at me is the same thing, then sorry, this isnt the same.

i am clearly ignoring them for the most part and not engaging with them
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #209) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 10:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

no, that is not how i play ever.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #210) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

I want to comment though, there has been extreme levels of toxicity in this thread, wrt pooky vs datisi(we got absolutely nothing from that exchange except that u are most definitely not partners together) or miccro simply being excessively toxic towards me despite me not interacting with them. it looks to be that it has discouraged many from even participating in this game and it should stop. while AtE to an extent is obviously ok if ur mafia and wanna avoid a hanging, when u go too far its not ok.

thank u.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #211) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 902, Alduskkel wrote:Hey, last time I read this game was on page 17 and now there's like 20 extra pages of vitriol. Anyone want to fill me in on the important bits?
got pooky and datisi to stop fighting

ppl are going for LHF in dsjtsr

im still gunning for miccro mask, who responded with being extremely toxic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #212) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nearly none of it tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #213) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 859, DkKoba wrote:
In post 674, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 227, Alduskkel wrote:pooky is unusually quiet so far
throws shade at me for being "quiet" and not posting a lot despite the game being open for only 9 hours and much of it when I was sleeping.

In post 392, Alduskkel wrote:Pooky's posting in this game reminds me of Coalition when I was scum with him, especially when he was fighting with Koba except now instead of Koba it's Datisi. So I'm feeling good about my vote placement rn.

now throws shade at me for posting a lot and fighting. Really cool how Aldus can make whatever I do sound sinister and susp.

Aldus does this as scum - he plays pretty lazy - tunnels on a person, makes up lazy bs reasons to keep his vote on the person - notice how in the first hours of the game he's throwing shade at me for not posting, and now he's throwing shade at me for fighting and posting.
this is a good legitimate point and I want to address it
aldu can u actually respond to this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (isolation #214) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 810, DkKoba wrote:analysis thus far:

pooky x datisi is an impossible team - explained below

the worst x miccro still feels likely but i think its liklier its S x T (25-75 chances) - something abt their mutual interactions doesn't sit right.

miccro still mafia lmfao - please vote them

datisi and pooky actually v likely town - the way theres still beef between them despite being cooled down indicates its more genuine.

idk what but i just get the feeling bugspray is town now - the few game related posts they have made dont ping me even tho i wouldnt trust them in a lylo situation

aldus pls post more

issa weird take but i see a situation where skitter is scum but i'm going to keep this to myself rn.

dsjtsr lowkey trolling lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (isolation #215) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also my thoughts thus far ^^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #216) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i havent compiled the case i have been building in my head against miccro, been too busy to sit down and go thru thread, been just replying to ppl who have been posting so far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #217) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi the worst who would u elim rn if u had to elim 1 person
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #218) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but that was a serious question
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #219) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and my attitude is fine. perhaps u should take a look at the other players who have demonstrated crossing the line toxic behavior if u think my "attitude" is the issue this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #220) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 910, Alduskkel wrote:It's my understanding Pooky spams a lot of posts when he's town, and I also noticed based on the timestamps of his posts up to that point that he'd often post something very brief every few hours.

The second point is a misunderstanding -- I'm not throwing shade for "posting a lot and fighting," it's more like he got into an unproductive (read: not pro-town) fight with someone else that just seems like a way to clog up the thread with mostly useless stuff and give himself something to do.

Also even if we were scum together in Coalition, my reasons weren't "lazy bs" even if Pooky might think so :P

pedit: that doesn't actually tell me what's scummy about DC
ok let me try again.

do you think this post is Town.

do you think it warrants keeping your vote on aldus.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #221) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 930, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 928, Miccro Mask wrote:All the posts where I’m just here to talk shit on koba
you know the best way to show Koba you're right and he's wrong is to catch some scum and make them eat rope right? There's really no point shit-talking koba if you think he's town
ignore them bc they are just using me as an excuse to do nothing and deflect votes off them and try to eke a townread from me bc it worked for u last game to get angry and think that they are town lol.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #222) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok.

VOTE: dsj
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #223) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

who cares abt pr or not pr just fking scumhunt lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #224) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the best utility a PR has is to be semiclear to be honest.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #225) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how many votes is dsj at. i didnt count i just know i didnt hammer lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #226) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey gamers im finallly compiling my case on obvscum miccro <3 . <3 expect it within the next 2 hours as long as i dont get sidetracked
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #227) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im still in progress on my donc case but i also think aldus!scum possibility has some merit.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #228) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

self conscious much?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #229) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 977, skitter30 wrote:
I skimmed enough to see that like everyone is townreading me which feels a bit off too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #230) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 985, the worst wrote:Im townreading you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #231) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

skitt's recent posts are incredibly scummy - also i got distracted like 4 times already
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #232) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"omg why am i getting townread omg"

"ive done this as scum"

shut up lmao. ur oozing self consciousness
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #233) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh boy gimmicks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (isolation #234) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lame. my script doesnt work with preview so i had to look at that post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (isolation #235) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1012, skitter30 wrote:
In post 999, DkKoba wrote:"omg why am i getting townread omg"

"ive done this as scum"

shut up lmao. ur oozing self consciousness
I'm really not. I know exactly what i'm doing, what i'm saying, and how it's likely to come across in this pl

If you wanna say self-confident, sure, but i really wouldnt say that i'm self-conscious here
you've done no analysis since you've started posting today and have mostly just complained abt said self conscious things.

i dont know who you really are but it looks that ppl on this pl are too scared to challenge you and I'm not going to let you cruise thru like that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #236) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not to say u cannot be town but im getting the idea that if you are scum that ppl here are going to be too Cowardly to figure that out so sorting u early is optimal to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #237) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and when i see things that ping me i am Concerned
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #238) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok i'm gonna do it now. i wasn't making a case at all i wasj ust rereading to double check and yea im good on this

dayvig: miccromask

see ya

hopefully micc is around now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #239) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(micro 906 1 shot town dayvig deactivator btw)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #240) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whos ready for day 1 part 2 without DC
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #241) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its a theme game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #242) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

in the game, it was all dayvigs and if 1 vig shot then no one else could shoot. so only 1 town can shoot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #243) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

that was the original role it was modified to just a 1 shot dayvig for this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #244) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

miccccc flip it pls
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #245) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1047, Miccro Mask wrote:Koba really is just a gigantic asshole who’s really shit at the scumhunting part of mafia but who can town tell pretty effectively and who I think has a noticeably worse looking scumgame vs towngame from what I’ve seen
lol nomination mafia i just panicked. my scumgame is v good and my only other scum game was avalon mafia ( which is eligible for this game ) , which i myself won by correctly getting the merlin correct.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #246) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (isolation #247) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i went thru every setup and there are no scum dayvigs. i will be posting my spreadsheet at EoD for everyone in case i am NKed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #248) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no, just the timer resets. thats what my role says
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #249) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the town wincon is in the initial post so not sure why anyone is pretending like this wasnt already public info.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1091 (isolation #250) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

micc is Not Online i am disappointed... flip the scum already
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1093 (isolation #251) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we dumbtelling now?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (isolation #252) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 0, Micc wrote:
Micro 960: A Year of Miccros II
Moderated by Micc
Reviewed by schadd_

Players:

dsjstr
Datisi
DkKoba
Alduskkel
bugspray
PookyTheMagicalBear
DonCorleone, playing as Miccro Mask

the worst
skitter30

Spoiler: Alive
dsjstr
Datisi
DkKoba
Alduskkel
bugspray
PookyTheMagicalBear
DonCorleone, playing as Miccro Mask
the worst
skitter30

Spoiler: Dead
None!

Important Events:

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1100 (isolation #253) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have moderated a few games in recent times on epicmafia and im just thinking about how 1 player asked me a mech question and then proceeded to try to fakeslip about it in game .
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1101 (isolation #254) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so im paranoid lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #255) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i want to say ths conversation is useless but donc is going to die so i can see why they are just posting about random shit now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #256) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1112, Miccro Mask wrote:
In post 1109, DkKoba wrote:blah blah blah, blah blah blah blah, blah blah
i think u would fit in on epicmafia, i heard they like toxicity over there. u can try it out while u sit in the gy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #257) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im annoyed that dsjtr is not around but maybe they actually have a Life and are just not posting lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #258) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1122, Miccro Mask wrote:
In post 1118, DkKoba wrote:blah, blah blah blah blah blah; blah blah blah. Blah: blah blah blah! Blah blah? Blah!
can u actually stop making this game feel toxic? i thought pooky vs datisi was the worst of it but u literally nearly made this game unplayable and u dont need to be a douchebag in your final moments bc ur mad. u need to fucking chill
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (isolation #259) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky was already PR telling early game ............ and then hard softed PR when he was around E-1 ffs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #260) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so you havent actually read the game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #261) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

DC stop. I already asked you multiple times.
Stop.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (isolation #262) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god i actually dont even care if you flip town anymore you're so annoying
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #263) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

miccro is obviously trolling bc they realized i wasn't just reaction testing and just want to be an ass to me in their final moments. they're 90% flipping scum anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (isolation #264) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1149, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this game is going to give me eye cancer

you guys should see how we used to play back in the day

it was a lot more fun and civil than this
lmao this is still better than what i used to play on Epicmafia, which was baby tantrums galore.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #265) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1150, skitter30 wrote:particularly
in the world where miccro actually flips town im willing to get the worst
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1160 (isolation #266) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah im logging off untul micc comes back im not dealing with this childish behavior.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #267) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Miccro Mask, the Mafia Goon was eliminated!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #268) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

skitter can u point to any posts that make u feel uneasy wrt TW
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #269) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol ok.

anyways i was expecting micc to be here sooner.

i'm just gonna come out with it

Spoiler:
yeah im not a dayvig that shit was a reaction test and i thought at first it was indicative of a town!miccro but overall i think the most they've done is just make it so at the very least i am not immediately going to hang them today dependent on factors. their anger reads as Salt so that is why i am not as sure of it even being a town reaction. (any semi competent player is going to react as if they are going to flip town and "help" town where it might be beneficial)

VOTE: the worst
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #270) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

xoxo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1178 (isolation #271) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im actually sad bc i wish i could have removed DC out of the game bc they were really making the game unpleasant for me and t hats rly difficult for me considering how much i invest into any game i play.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1180 (isolation #272) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i actually forgot that i voted u for a second and was wondering why u are suddenly so salty at me lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #273) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oops!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #274) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1183, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1172, Miccro Mask wrote:In what sort of way?
Feels like he's reacting to the wrong things, almost. Idk hard to describe, a bit.
i had this same vibe early game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #275) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1185, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1175, DkKoba wrote:yeah im not a dayvig that shit was a reaction test
:/
Well i thought his reaction was very townie
do u see my vote on him or pushing for their hanging stll?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #276) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

? i am confused
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #277) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

:/ that just gives me anxiety bc i dont think ive explicitly done anything wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #278) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im just trying to play a game and trying to gather information
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #279) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok then.

also for the record, i never actually used a script to filter out DonC's posts i just element edited to make it seem that way so that they would stop interacting with me bc they were just being toxic and trying to AtE me which i was just trying to ignore.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1198 (isolation #280) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1196, the worst wrote:ah yeah that's the thing that really ran me down.
i am uh, pleased you didn't actually do that, but am still not ok with joking about it

pedit: same.
if you have someone as lockscum would u feel the need to interact with them or look at anything they say?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #281) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol ok sorry i just dont ever feel the need to be polluted with scum ideas or pleadings
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #282) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i like how u think its worse for someone to ignore someones post vs someone being extremely toxic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #283) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1205, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dont think donc actually believed that koba dayvigged him
from the scum!donc perspective they were very much trying to pretend like they were being rxn tested
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #284) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if u think that they dont believe i dayvigged them why do you think town!donc would pretend that they are dying?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1209 (isolation #285) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what reason was there not to believe it?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1217 (isolation #286) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats generally incorrect and epicmafia setups say hello
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1218 (isolation #287) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ah you say closed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1220 (isolation #288) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1213, the worst wrote:so firstly. again. it's a dayvig rxn test.

the frustration that goes through someone's mind to lolvig like that is quite Poignant and your frustration didn't feel anywhere near where it was literally earlier in the phase

"hopefully Micc is around" is literally not a thing a dayvig cares about. you have a bullet and you've used it. you don't need the verification.

also it's a dayvig rxn test. lol.
trust me if i was a dayvig i would have shot even EARLIER as miccro was confiremd vanilla and i had no need to ask for a claim
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (isolation #289) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1319, Miccro Mask wrote:I’m super chill now tbh

I have expunged the toxicity from my body via the ancient mafiascum(dot)com ritual of “talking shit on someone for several hours”
U need serious help if you think it's ok to take out your frustrations over a game by bullying someone.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (isolation #290) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

aldus is likely flipping town and there's most definitely scum on this wagon but sure take me out of this game i can't wait to be n1d
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1324 (isolation #291) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

also datisi why are you so nervous? Wanna explain that? And I'm not taking "im not nervous" as an answer.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (isolation #292) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1325, Datisi wrote:fuckin lol @ koba thinking they're getting n1'ed

and that's how i play when i feel my reads aren't fully stable and reliable?
Nah u got a nervous energy that is akin to scum caught in a town full of ppl towntelling/pure and being unsure who to push on
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (isolation #293) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok and? Whats your point with saying that?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #294) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

That's not what i was saying at all, but nice to know that's how you interpreted it :lol:
Now let me explain: everyone at this table has made towntells or is difficult to fake case without getting yeeted.

Obviously players like bugspray/aldus/dsj are the lhf you can go for. You need 3 ML to win so.

Now you went for pooky early on with a case i generally found fake. I havent read your games so i cant tell if this is how u normally act but seeing how u talk when moderating games and brief interactions outside of that i dont believe that you would continue such a push like that.

And LAMIST much? Ppl can out towntells that doesn't mean they are town at all.

Ive been mulling this over for a while and your recent posts finally let me put my finger on it.

VOTE: datisi

I want to add more but i ran out of tike on my break and have to go
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (isolation #295) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1336, Datisi wrote:maybe explain yourself better? because so far all you've done is yell how this or that person is scum but you've so far made no case on anyone. my point was that i don't have a reason to be nervous about pushing someone when i'm this far up the food chain. i have no idea what you mean by lamist there, i wasn't saying "towntells make me town", i was saying "towntells are making me townread".

with regard to my pooky case... what? what about me when i'm in mod-mode or outside of games makes you think i wouldn't push on someone like this? also i'm p sure we spoke once outside games so i really don't see why you think you know me?
pooky is locktown this game and im actually right this time
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #296) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

Whoops didnt mean to quote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1345 (isolation #297) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

i skimmed thru all the micros esp mod PTs to get my role list. Think i havent been using it get a vibe as of who u are as a person ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5418 (isolation #298) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:00 am

Post by DkKoba »

the confbias on pooky was very unfair. also skitter u should not trust a small game sample size in forum mafia, people can easily switch things up esp when that sample size is over years. my notes pt had some thoughts about hte last day whenever that gets released.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5421 (isolation #299) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

u had it as long as u stopped with the ridiculous notion that TW had to be real. i dont think u had enough tw scum/skitter town games to have a good argument on "things tw would never do" for the past 6-12 months(which is about how long one should ever trust meta wrt things like this lol)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5425 (isolation #300) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

how tf do i release notes pt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5433 (isolation #301) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5437 (isolation #302) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

there were a total of TWO town bodyguard neighbors btw. fun fact.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5438 (isolation #303) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

also did anyone catch my very obvious setup crumb on d1?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5439 (isolation #304) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

i almost debated claiming a cultd3 setup LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5442 (isolation #305) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing also my doc! i didnt include game specific mechancis because i wasnt sure if that mattered but i got memed on when they actually did haha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5444 (isolation #306) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

also what DID happen to micro 954? it was missing and i couldnt find it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5447 (isolation #307) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5450 (isolation #308) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

unless scum was throwing you wouldnt make it to F3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5456 (isolation #309) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1334, DkKoba wrote:That's not what i was saying at all, but nice to know that's how you interpreted it :lol:
Now let me explain: everyone at this table has made towntells or is difficult to fake case without getting yeeted.

Obviously players like bugspray/aldus/dsj are the lhf you can go for. You need 3 ML to win so.

Now you went for pooky early on with a case i generally found fake. I havent read your games so i cant tell if this is how u normally act but seeing how u talk when moderating games and brief interactions outside of that i dont believe that you would continue such a push like that.

And LAMIST much? Ppl can out towntells that doesn't mean they are town at all.

Ive been mulling this over for a while and your recent posts finally let me put my finger on it.

VOTE: datisi

I want to add more but i ran out of tike on my break and have to go
In post 1342, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1336, Datisi wrote:maybe explain yourself better? because so far all you've done is yell how this or that person is scum but you've so far made no case on anyone. my point was that i don't have a reason to be nervous about pushing someone when i'm this far up the food chain. i have no idea what you mean by lamist there, i wasn't saying "towntells make me town", i was saying "towntells are making me townread".

with regard to my pooky case... what? what about me when i'm in mod-mode or outside of games makes you think i wouldn't push on someone like this? also i'm p sure we spoke once outside games so i really don't see why you think you know me?
pooky is locktown this game and im actually right this time
my i had 3 good townreads im dead asf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5467 (isolation #310) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

emotional posts are a gimmick to obfuscate alignment tells ;P i'll die on that hill
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5479 (isolation #311) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok this is where emotions matter:

you get someone angry and they are more likely to slip alignment telling info bc when ur angry ur more careless.

thats it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5547 (isolation #312) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

koba games always full of posts! I think i nearly helped set the record for longest newbie game too in 2003
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”