Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Lady 3 »

My new secondary objective this game is to make L7.blue wanna stay active onsite
The enemy's low! Get 'em Starmie!
Lady 2
Lady 2
Goon
Lady 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Lady 2 »

In post 1373, Lady 7 wrote:And the opposite of scum indicative is....
"Not scum indicative"?

It's not "town indicative". Lots of things are neither.
Lady 1
Lady 1
Goon
Lady 1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Lady 1 »

In post 1362, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 1360, Lady 1 wrote:
In post 1359, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 1356, Lady 1 wrote:You're right. It's between G2/G7
Oh god they both suck so much.
I would not be surprised if both were town tbh.
To some degree maybe?
Which one in particular do you think we should leave out. I'd have to analyze both to figure it out.
Depends on if Gent 7 is going to stick with his gimmick or not because on a town Gent 2 flip I would probably suspect Gent 4 a lot more. But if Gent 7 is gonna just do this all game we can leave him alone even though I'm pretty confident on him being town
Doesn't know how to dance
Lady 4
Lady 4
Goon
Lady 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Lady 4 »

In post 1367, Lady 7 wrote:I'd rather leave out G2.chad, since G7.monkey has the ability to toggle if he truly thinks this is some kind of shit posting phase.
G2 is going to continue to play exactly the way he has been so far which is sub par play that will make him leave the dance.

As far as alignments are concerned I don't particularly like either I guess, if someone talks to me about it I'd be willing to dive them more in depth.
Im leaning this way also
Lady 4
Lady 4
Goon
Lady 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:04 am

Post by Lady 4 »

I still need to read the last ~10 pages
But I suspect they won't change my opinion on much of anything
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 1369, Lady 2 wrote:
In post 1366, Lady 3 wrote:I objected!
You didn't really suggest an alternative though :X and you seemed to be okay with it with your posts just now.

Anyway one of the main reasons I was holding out was if the IC decided he wanted to pair with me and/or direct my pairing. At this point I wouldn't have wanted to pair with G2 or G7 anyway.
This is a pretty good post.
In post 1378, Lady 4 wrote:
In post 1367, Lady 7 wrote:I'd rather leave out G2.chad, since G7.monkey has the ability to toggle if he truly thinks this is some kind of shit posting phase.
G2 is going to continue to play exactly the way he has been so far which is sub par play that will make him leave the dance.

As far as alignments are concerned I don't particularly like either I guess, if someone talks to me about it I'd be willing to dive them more in depth.
Im leaning this way also
Lady 2 has decent way of looking at it. I don't think one is townier than the other, either.
Beauty fades. That is why it is beautiful.
Lady 4
Lady 4
Goon
Lady 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Lady 4 »

This sucks no matter what because whoever survives between the two will probably die pretty early and that means I go with them
I was enjoying this game q.q
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:11 am

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 1381, Lady 4 wrote:This sucks no matter what because whoever survives between the two will probably die pretty early and that means I go with them
I was enjoying this game q.q
I think Gent 7 has the potential to start playing. You never know what might happen during the dance!
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 1195, Lady 3 wrote:I'm noticing a lot of the game isn't townreading my slot as much as it deserves, but I think g9.bananas is kind of scummy, so it's not the shame it would otherwise be. It's a shame this pairing occurred at all, though.
I'm willing to bet I missed the towntell-y post Lady 3 did early. In any case I townread Lady 3's replacement catchup
In post 1211, Lady 3 wrote:He has 67 posts and I nullread 67 of them
me
In post 1216, Gentleman 5 wrote:
Lady 1, Lady 3, Lady 5, Lady 7, Lady 8
Gent 3, Gent 9

Lady 2, Lady 6
Gent 1, Gent 7

Lady 4
Gent 2, Gent 4, Gent 6

This is how I'm feeling right now
I think I'm at Lady 5>7=1>3 for the top of my townreads. Huh, I guess there are a lot of towny ladies compared to Gents. Cause I don't really dislike any of Lady 2, 6, and 4 really. I think probably Lady 4 or Lady 6 would be the most likely candidates for scum, but even then..

I think I'd have Gent 9 lower. I want to soulread Gent 1 upwards but I can't really elaborate on that much. I think out of the bottom of the Gents I like Gent 6 the most but I give him some room to be fooling me so he's in the middle.
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 1224, Lady 3 wrote:I don't understand why L4.salad is so widely townread

complaining that the game was too long to read was not town indicative, the way she dressed it as changing the structure of how she would solve only takes a modicum of scum competency to layer onto the frustration she'd have as both alignments with the readability of the game.
I can't remember anything else people tried to towncase her with just everyone is saying the slot is town
Fair enough.. I did like Lady 4 for that stretch of posts but realistically, it's not much.
In post 1244, Lady 3 wrote:Actually I'm not sure if I've townread an l5 post. Low quantity at any rate.

For some reason from L5 the void feels less nerfarious

Pedit: I hard ship this pairing
Do not fear miss worldwide 5. I almost would bet the game on her being town at this point. I think her actively seeking out the IC was a plan with a very low success chance for scum. Like, who was going to oppose that pairing? At least that's how the gamestate felt to me when she started trying to get him to propose.

Unless scum is actually okay with getting paired with the IC, in which case my assumptions are off.
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:31 am

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 1248, Gentleman 8 wrote:wait, lady 8 is a ghost?

i thought it was like a disfigured tree or something
WHAT

I'm wearing a mask and dress and curtseying in the spotlight. My clothes and hair are really messy lookin though so I look like a ghost.

A disfigured tree..... i didn't think i looked that bad
Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Lady 3 »

I'm going to expel you first in dance1 because you didn't tell me if you've watched corpse bride
Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Gentleman 4 »

Wow, by looking at the activity overview, the past 8 posters have all been ladies.
In post 1328, Lady 3 wrote:I probably started scumreading G4.tennis back when he opposed the townreads on lilith's early play and maybe everything after that has been confbias
Is this serious (the stuff about confbias)? Also, I don't think I really opposed the L3 townreads at any point.
In post 1338, Lady 7 wrote:not because they thought they were town but because they thought he would be a fun sort. I find emotional like that to be incredibly difficult to fake.
I'm pretty sure she was townreading me at that point in the game, and I don't think the thing about wanting a fun sort is hard to fake...
Agree with you that the interaction with L1 regarding you is townie for her.
In post 1339, Lady 7 wrote:The Lilith pair up was reckless, hurtful to herself long term in exchange for short term town. It was overall just an awful play to make as scum even if the short term town cred favored her.
In post 1339, Lady 7 wrote:Why do you ask this question in particular, I don't see why you would question the alignment of L3?
Good post.
In post 1342, Lady 5 wrote:Now that I am paired though, I agree that’s maybe not a good idea
Not really understanding what isn't a good idea and why it isn't a good idea.
In post 1345, Lady 3 wrote:You are paradoxically more likely to flip a player as scum if you feel very null about everything they do versus if you get both townpings and scumpings from them, even if the scumpings is slightly more.
I think this is a valid statement to make, but it's just weird for me that every one of my posts is truly null for you.
In post 1350, Lady 3 wrote:I really liked coming away from the first 88 pages with this
I don't think is particularly townie or scummy. Any alignment can and will make snap reads like this.
Was it going to be bad long term because of G9 or because just accepting early looks bad in hindsight?
In post 1358, Lady 2 wrote:I haven't accepted G4 yet, but I feel like I've waited long enough for anyone who wanted to voice an objection.

Gentleman 4, I graciously accept your offer to dance.
Yes!

Between G2 and G7, I am agreeing with the points that G7 could potentially stop doing what he is doing right now, but I also think it's possible for G2 to be able to stop too. We should let them both say stuff before deciding between them.
In post 1372, Lady 3 wrote:Maybe I will like g4tennis as much as I like you one day
I hope.
In post 1377, Lady 1 wrote:because on a town Gent 2 flip I would probably suspect Gent 4 a lot more.
Why me?
In post 1381, Lady 4 wrote:This sucks no matter what because whoever survives between the two will probably die pretty early and that means I go with them
I mean a lot of people are viewing them both as town, so I don't really think this is warranted.
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 1252, Gentleman 7 wrote:
In post 1195, Lady 3 wrote:I'm noticing a lot of the game isn't townreading my slot as much as it deserves, but I think g9.bananas is kind of scummy, so it's not the shame it would otherwise be. It's a shame this pairing occurred at all, though.
This is scummy on so many levels.
No it's not. Well, I'd be open to hearing why I guess. But how is that your only comment?
In post 1264, Gentleman 4 wrote:I feel obligated to point out that Lady 8 has hedged on a lot of her catchup thoughts.
@G8 I can see what you're saying, but it was more of me equally preferring L6/L2 and not knowing which one I wanted. Since G3 is with L6, that made my choice a lot easier.
.__.

I get the vibe from reading over my thoughts, whenever I don't townread someone, I'm like "Aaa I don't townread you but idk why I'd think you're scum". I do this to like, Lady 6, Lady 2, and Gent 4 at least. So I guess I see what you mean but I'm not the type to get scumreads early much. I give a lot of people benefit of the doubt like a lot cause I am not confident at finding scum, espec day one

Is that what you're referring to?
Lady 3 wrote:I'm going to expel you first in dance1 because you didn't tell me if you've watched corpse bride
Did I get to that part and skipped over it, or am i not there yet? I'm SORRY !!!

I've seen it. It was a really long time ago, though
Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Gentleman 4 »

In post 1388, Lady 8 wrote:I give a lot of people benefit of the doubt like a lot cause I am not confident at finding scum, espec day one

Is that what you're referring to?
Yes, I wasn't willing to call it scummy because it seemed to be consistent with your early nervousness.
Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Lady 3 »

I'm willing to reconsider you g4tennis especially because you have a good date
Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Lady 3 »

L8.ghost is forgiven
I haven't watched corpse bride in over ten years because it was so good I decided I shouldn't watch it again
Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Gentleman 4 »

In post 1390, Lady 3 wrote:I'm willing to reconsider you g4tennis especially because you have a good date
Cool.
Just make sure not to conf bias me as town this time :D .
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Lady 7 »

Everyone discovering each others alts.
And I am like "I guess I know the 2 people who literally outed if you can use the basic search feature on site"
“I am who I am now because of everything that’s happened. If I try to deny my past, I’m denying the person I’ve become.”

"The number 7 shirt is an honor and a responsibility. I hope it brings me a lot of luck." C. Ronaldo"
Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Gentleman 4 »

Pre-dance sure is going by fast huh.
Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Lady 3 »

You're nowhere near my level I don't even know these 2 obvious people

If I tried to figure anyone out I'd just get stressed and I'm not really sure my read accuracy goes up when I know someone's account, I think I'm more likely to gambler's fallacy against the alignment they rolled last and stuff
Lady 4
Lady 4
Goon
Lady 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Lady 4 »

In post 1387, Gentleman 4 wrote:I mean a lot of people are viewing them both as town, so I don't really think this is warranted.
Who are these people?
Lady 6
Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:26 am

Post by Lady 6 »

I think they both could be town, but I feel stronger about G2.

Which slot do you think would be easier for you to sort, Lady 4?
Gentleman 7
Gentleman 7
Townie
Gentleman 7
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Gentleman 7 »

You can take G2 over me. The important thing is to identify the winning town-town pair. My survival isn't necessary.
Gentleman 7
Gentleman 7
Townie
Gentleman 7
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Gentleman 7 »

In post 1331, Lady 2 wrote:
In post 1252, Gentleman 7 wrote:
This is scummy on so many levels.
It doesn't look scummy to me? It's pretty blunt which is towny if anything.
Lilith is a great scum player, piggy backing on how townie Lilith was, is a scum move.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”