Dance of the Title Thread: Resurgence in wild?

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by panthaleon »

In post 2485, Aristophanes wrote:Pants, can you seize said means and promptly cease the production of Jeggings?
yes
Reformed boy - just trying my best

both I and the mod team know where we stand regarding the plight of the palestinian people. proud to be a mafiascum member!
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2499 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by panthaleon »

In post 2498, Errantparabola wrote:nth pants titgle caprie gdenim
U doin ok bud?

both I and the mod team know where we stand regarding the plight of the palestinian people. proud to be a mafiascum member!
panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2563 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 5:52 am

Post by panthaleon »

The counterpoint is that you treat titles as a sacrosanct process rather than a fun community thing, which means everything is judged on whether the title is absolute perfection.

Like obviously don't sign off on everything carte blanche, but this is a mafia forum. Live a little.

panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2566 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:00 am

Post by panthaleon »

In post 2564, brassherald wrote:
In post 2563, panthaleon wrote:The counterpoint is that you treat titles as a sacrosanct process rather than a fun community thing, which means everything is judged on whether the title is absolute perfection.

Like obviously don't sign off on everything carte blanche, but this is a mafia forum. Live a little.
How dare you encourage people to live.
Idk the amount of discourse needed to get carpe denim through has me a little jaded. I get wanting titles to be good, but when you hold them to the same standard as you perceive a title from a decade ago, it's not going to hold up.

Like xof's title is just that they exist in Mish mash a bunch. Reck's is a dated speakeasy reference. Titles only fossilize into the collective ms consciousness over time, regardless of preliminary goof quotient

panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2568 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:05 am

Post by panthaleon »

Ok peasant

I mean "Mafia Scum"

panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2571 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:07 am

Post by panthaleon »

Oh God I hope that no one thinks I actually have a full head about mine

I just like the pants pun and thing more people would feel that joy

panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2574 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:11 am

Post by panthaleon »

In post 2573, SleepyKrew wrote:Carpe Denim still isn't good

Ok boomer

panthaleon
panthaleon
Goon
panthaleon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2592 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by panthaleon »

In post 2590, xofelf wrote:
In post 2566, panthaleon wrote:Like xof's title is just that they exist in Mish mash a bunch.
Uh no actually, that is not entirely why my title happened. Shiidaji came up with it, kinda like a Miss Congeniality thing. I had it long before I was even a skittle or known by people as the Mish Mash girl. There was a lot more to it than just "oh xof is just around Mish Mash a lot." Really I think the Mash part was just to match some of the titles that were for Mish Mash people already, like Nich's Ides of Mash.

But also I don't think titles need to be overly clever or anything, but they should apply to the person in some way and be from something like that, and that's really all they need to be.
This wasn't meant to be shade I'm sorry

Return to “Player Titles”