catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by catboi »

Arigatou gozaimasu ヽ(´ω`○)ノ.+゚*。:゚+

I will be reading very carefully ( ー̀εー́ )

Please be patient, I look forward to playing with you all O(≧▽≦)O
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:32 am

Post by catboi »

In post 399, PJ. wrote:
In post 388, catboi wrote:Arigatou gozaimasu ヽ(´ω`○)ノ.+゚*。:゚+

This feels like an extraordinarily annoying alisae alt
(๑Ő д Ő๑) Why would you say that? I am just trying to be friendly! I would be very impressed if this "Alisae" person registered an alt 3 years before joining the site~
In post 401, Shiro wrote:
In post 399, PJ. wrote:
In post 388, catboi wrote:Arigatou gozaimasu ヽ(´ω`○)ノ.+゚*。:゚+

This feels like an extraordinarily annoying alisae alt
What the hell how so ?
(¬ω¬) Is this the thing you thought was most important to comment on? You haven't said much of anything at all. Who do you think is mafia?

ヽ(=^・ω・^=)丿✎ I am writing my catch-up post, it will be done shortly~
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:44 am

Post by catboi »

UNVOTE:

(*´∀`*) Forgot to do that.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:04 am

Post by catboi »

((´д`)) hoo boy. dead game is dead.

ฅ(˘ω˘ )ฅ I'm not a fan of
HoldenGolden
's early claim in but in a role madness type of setup, this is more likely to come from town than scum, especially from an inexperienced player. That combined with the reaction test make the slot very likely to be town.

ヽ(〃・ω・)ノ
Mikul
's paranoia and overall distrust of the claims is pretty clearly coming from a town mindset, I think. I doubt most scum would take a mason claim as their primary push target on day 1.

˘\_( õ ‹3 ó)_/˘ The questioning from
TheThirteenthJT
in is slightly town. I find his concerns over the roles outing in fairly believable. I don't really like his reads in (but then, I'm biased). They seem focused on silly details like Mikul making excuses early or tuxedo joking around a lot, neither of which feel like particularly believable reads. However, the little bit of emotional appeal in pulls at my kitty heart, and from the reference to a previous newbie game has me believing he may just be someone who expresses themselves in a way others see as inherently scummy. His defense of "I know I'm being hypocritical by pointing it out on the other wagon but so far they are all easy wagoss to push." feels like a fairly honest statement to make. I think he might just be overwhelmed town.

( ー̀εー́ )
Shiro
is fairly scummy, their posts have all been irrelevant filler comments with no real attempts at scumhunting.

?(ノ)・´ω・(ヾ) I'm inherently skeptical of 3rd party claims such as
Panzerjager
's in . I doubt he's gambiting as scum, but I would beware that he may be stretching the truth here. Still, I don't want to eliminate him on day 1. We can re-assess further down the line if need be. There are better targets in my mind. Plus, he's at least actually trying to play the game.

(=^-ω-^=) I like
TrueSoulEnergy
's opener in because it shows him actively thinking about who to give the audition to, strategizing rather than just picking someone randomly. I agree with his assertion that everything Deimos had done early is NAI, but I'm not sure where the townread on Battle mage comes from. I think he had an okay start to the game, but I need to see more from him.

(¬ω¬) A significant part of
mastina
's reads in are obviously complete bullshit, such as townreading a player for saying "hello", as many have already pointed out. I don't think the reads on holden and mikul are bad. but that's about as far as I go. I could understand a battle mage scumread, but she expresses it entirely vague terms without directly pointing at anything.

(○`O´○)
Sujimichi
doing nothing but asking questions feels like pointless busywork, and I can't see any logical process to the questions. They just seem random. I give slight town points to him standing his ground when asked about this, but he is more on the scummy side overall.

「(゚ペ)
Panther and Fox
haven't said enough for me to judge them. I find their judgment of the reaction test to be flawed, but I'd really rather not spend a bunch of time debating my predecessor's actions, as I feel that wouldn't be very productive. The questioning of Battle Mage is odd because he never really said his vote of them was for pressure, it just seems to be something they assumed. My issue with the logic in is that I'm not sure Mikul was such a universal townread at the time (plus, there were like 5 people posting).

VOTE: Shiro
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:25 am

Post by catboi »

In post 367, Panther and Fox wrote:Deimos page top on 14 is my exact thoughts on the Suji slot but I wasn't going to say anything about it.
∑(。・Д・。)??? Why not?
In post 378, Mikul wrote:The reason I'm so tunneled on this over gut reads is that dp1 is largely a shit show and bar a scum slip it's incredibly hard to get anything from. Unless there are new players. With everyone knowing how this works, reads on dp1 largely turn out to be useless. It usually ends up being that we have to kick the guy who is the weirdest, is the weakest player, or who can't communicate thoughts the best. Sometimes you hit scum, most of the times you don't. At least in later dayphases there is more to evaluate. Motivation behind nk, actions, rolls. This is why I hate dp1

If we refuse to kick mastina then let's at least clock the claimed tp who is now basically useless and a net negative to town over gut reads.
(三ФÅФ三)Not to digress too far, but day 1 is important not because of the results of the
shikei
, but because of the content generated. By getting people to contribute and take stances, you you have information and associations that become useful later when reading back to try to solve the game. Right now, that gamestate is very poor. Battle mage has the second most posts in the game, and he went almost 4 days without posting. I had to go check to see if he was still in the game! We have a number of posters still in the single digits. If we were to default to killing one of mastina/panzer today, we will end up pretty much playing day 1 all over again on day 2, because we have a significant number of people who haven't contributed anything yet.
TheThirteenthJT wrote:
v/la until Monday 7/20

Sorry everyone work is killing me this week and I need a break this weekend.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:20 am

Post by catboi »

In post 423, Battle Mage wrote:catboi, are you post restricted?
>__________________> noooo
mastina wrote:
In post 416, catboi wrote:˘\_( õ ‹3 ó)_/˘ The questioning from
TheThirteenthJT
in is slightly town. I find his concerns over the roles outing in fairly believable. I don't really like his reads in (but then, I'm biased). They seem focused on silly details like Mikul making excuses early or tuxedo joking around a lot, neither of which feel like particularly believable reads. However, the little bit of emotional appeal in pulls at my kitty heart, and from the reference to a previous newbie game has me believing he may just be someone who expresses themselves in a way others see as inherently scummy. His defense of "I know I'm being hypocritical by pointing it out on the other wagon but so far they are all easy wagoss to push." feels like a fairly honest statement to make. I think he might just be overwhelmed town.
catboi is the Tuxedo Mask slot, right?

I can't help but think that TheThirteenthJT's content in regards to the Tuxedo slot, and that catboi's treatment of them, is scum-scum.
(;¬_¬)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 428, mastina wrote:However, while I might not be able to remember what Shiro's tell is--I can say this about Shiro regardless. Even without a meta tell on Shiro, Shiro's alignment becomes more clear with time. Shiro cannot carry a scumteam even when scum. Shiro contributes virtually nothing regardless of alignment. Because of this lack of contribution regardless of alignment, Shiro is the least-valuable member of any given scumteam, and with other scum dead, Shiro is quick to be exposed. That much I remember about Shiro quite clearly. Shiro won't carry a game as town, but Shiro won't carry a game as scum. More than that, a Shiro lynch gives the town almost nothing regardless of Shiro's alignment. If Shiro's scum, nothing to find scumbuddies from; if Shiro's town, we get no info from what amounted to a policy lurker-lynch since there's no way to tell the scum hopping on an easy wagon apart from the town who believed it was a good wagon.

I'm not going to give Shiro an indefinite pass. Heck I want Shiro to post more and if Shiro continues to not, I might even frustrate-vote Shiro just to apply pressure to Shiro. But I don't think Shiro's a good D1 lynch; Shiro's a good D3 or so lynch, if suspicion remains.

Basically, Shiro isn't getting an indefinite pass from me, but currently has a temporary one.
(;¬_¬) So you propose they will be easier to read after giving them a pass to do nothing for 2 days?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #461 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 460, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:You know I should honestly start giving myself time to read this game.
I need to do it tonight SMH.
You have my purrmission to skip the mastina posts
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #471 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:39 am

Post by catboi »

ლ(∘◕‵ƹ′◕ლ) What is that supposed to mean?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:29 am

Post by catboi »

"I like my wagon". In what way? Why?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #10) » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 511, Panther and Fox wrote:I must confess, Donkey Kong's entrance was the only thing which motivated me to finish reading through all of these wallposts. I am uncertain of his alignment so far, yet I sincerely hope that he is town.

The overall state of the game thread overall however is aggrevating. The mastina and Battle Mage back and forth, with a side of panzer, has felt like it has been running in circles and accomplished very little. The interactions of this trio paints a strange picture indeed.

Panzer is only just beginning to address players that aren't mastina, and yet he continues to argue with her while voting catboi for reasons beyond my comprehension. I've considered their vote for catboi as simply being a jokevote, but as it is the only vote they have held since mastina I find it offputting. Outside of this and their mastina suspicion, the only other person they have expressed interest in yeeting today is Shiro (no reason given). I would say that their suspicions feel more like a token effort to appear like they have opinions, rather than the genuine article.
Battle Mage is erratic, but his indepedent pushes of mastina and Shiro at least feel cohesive. My opinion on them has tentatively improved since their earlier posting, although I still don't find the pushes themselves particularly agreeable.
mastina's posts are incredibly frustrating to read, with most revolving around their own defense, but that's an unfortunate byproduct of the gamestate. Ironically, I belive the best way to read mastina would be to see how she reacts with the pressure on her reduced, and to see how her contributions to the game change.

VOTE: Panzerjager

I don't find value in wagoning Shiro currently. Their contributions could certainly have been stronger, but their reaction to pressure on them has felt organic, they seem rather relaxed even with attention turning their way.
catboi's posts have not worsened my opinion on Tuxedo Mask, but they haven't significantly improved them either. They require further observation on another day.

-Fox
(๑•̌.•̑๑)ˀ̣ˀ̣ You had Tux as a scumread, but are voting panzer for voting me? And what about my question I asked you earlier?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:15 am

Post by catboi »

╮(ਊ◞‸◟ਊ|||)╭ Well that went nowhere.

UNVOTE:

(*・ω・)✎ Here's the deal: I wanted to push on Shiro to see the reaction it would provoke from them. Low content poster, best thing to do is to try to push them and see if they react in an alignment-indicative way. They'd be an easy push for scum I actually thought before I voted them that their response to being called scum by Battle mage was blasé in a way that leans town, but that's a weak read and I felt it would be better to apply pressure there. Unfortunately, that pressure has dried up somewhat prematurely so I didn't get as much as I'd like. I think it's maybe a town lean but still rather weak and I'd want to compare with their scum games.

o(^・x・^)w The thing about that push was that I didn't really trust Battle Mage or Deimos at the time, but I can't very well join the wagon if I say that, and it just defeats the purpose of the push. That's why I tactically omitted them from my catch-up reads. Disappointingly, no one bothered to point this out, suggesting people aren't paying attention or just aren't really bothering to examine what I say. (I omitted popopopopopopo for more obvious reasons).

(´⊂_`人) My actual thoughts were that I was sort of bothered by
Battle Mage
, he had whole lot of early game posting where he was joking around/not saying much at all, then went V/LA for 5 days (but, oddly, was active in other games? I suppose this one would have been lower priority, but still it seems odd. The buddying of mastina in is weird. His posts since coming back are at least more focused, less offtopic, but I really don't know what to make of his back and forth war with mastina and I don't want to try to analyze it, it just seems likely to shut people off from reading the thread and degrade the game further. It seems like basically OMGUS which is plausible for either alignment. Null to scummy? But I'd rather wait to see more from him at this point. p-edit: I started typing this up this morning, I have no idea how to respond to his latest set of posts.

║ * ರ Ĺ̯ ರ * ║ I've actually been not impressed by
Deimos
's content at all. ISO 0-20 are conversational RVS posts, the one post that had something close to scumhunting was in where he claimed he thought Tux's reaction was fake. Again, I'm biased, but even though
to most players
that was an obvious fake dayvig reaction test, I'm not sure how you look at a user with an April 2020 registration date, legit newbie, and decide, "oh he's faking his reaction". Why assume he must be familiar with that type of play? While I agree with the reads in , those are also very safe reads to make. feels like a very overexplained reason for a vote hop, saying "I'm on you rather than Tux only as a temporary measure to draw attention to the second scummiest player I see in the gamestate.", past that, he doesn't do much else, defends mastina on grounds of not wanting to resolve her claim, and joins the vote on Shiro. It's all very lackluster? He just hasn't offered much in the way of insight from what I can see, very surface-y pushes. I find him scummy.

(눈_ლ) I'm not really sure I want to deal with
Donkey Kong
if he's just going to be an obvious troll alt.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 9:59 am

Post by catboi »

In post 551, Tipsy wrote:generally when some1 is omitted from a readslist i read it as "i dont really have any thoughts worth elaborating on" so i didnt think of anything.
Well, it feels a little different since both were fairly active posters in the game, I would think it would be odd not to have some kind of take!
Tipsy wrote:didn't think anything of it* lol

ur read on Deimos is notable though! ur point on his reads being very easy is noted, though i think he was early enough in giving them that he still gets some credit for it? if he were outing those reads now i agree i would be skeptic.
as for though, if he is scum... i just dont see WHY he pivots of Tux (your own slot) there! he says himself that he's still scumreading Tux a bit more even, but now wants the spotlight TTJT. i suppose i could see an argument for that being a scum pivoting off their partner, but Tux is you sooo... i just think it's a bit of a Strange move to come from scum if his earlier mindset of "outing easy reads" is an accurate read.
Sometimes you want to keep lanes of attack open. I wouldn't have batted an eye at it if not for his explanation, which felt like an overjustification.

Pre-emptive selfvote starting to feel gambit-y to me.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:10 am

Post by catboi »

Panther and Fox:
Please answer me about and , I'd not like to be ignored again so you get a separate little post all for you.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #588 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:49 am

Post by catboi »

In post 567, Mikul wrote:the emo cat guy
(╬ಠ益ಠ)
Panzerjager wrote:I doubt battle mage saying lynch him is a scum claim. I think there's it's closer to the opposite(I've come pretty close to replacing out of this one a few times). I'm not willing to lynch him but I'd encourage him to think about his commitment to the game and such.
/(@゚ペ@) Even if the game's been frustrating, I find it hard to see such pre-emptive defeatism coming from town. A fair number of people have suspected me but I'm not asking to be killed day 1.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #602 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:06 am

Post by catboi »

Titus wrote:In the sense one came after the other but that's not what I mean by counterwagon. I'm meaning a competing wagon. There just isn't one and that sends up red flags unless the case is immensely strong.
(´-`).。oO()players voting Battle Mage: Starbuck, Tipsy, Panther and Fox, mastina, Shiro.

You can consider me effectively voting him, since I've said I don't trust the self-vote.

Not voting him: Donkey Kong, Panzer, Mikul, TheThirteenthJT, Titus, Deimos27

Independenly think Mikul and TTJT are town (especially looking at his 562), but these are for the most part less active players which explains the lack of opposition but I'm not sure that's telling either way about Battle Mage. Of the votes on him, I guess the worst looking one is Panther and Fox, and I'd be suspicious of them if Battle Mage is town.

(=ΦエΦ=)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 543, Battle Mage wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

I'm ready to ascend.

Lynch Mastina tomorrow though, or I'll haunt you.
In post 549, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 547, Tipsy wrote:not much town motivation in self-voting at L-4, imo!!
There's a take I didn't expect! :roll:

I'm town, but definitely lack of motivation yeah. nobody is even reading my fking posts about Mastina. :facepalm:
In post 623, Battle Mage wrote:I may as well claim for completeness.

I'm Ootsuka Akio. My main role is that I choose the audition prize each day from a list of options (which I crumbed since the beginning obviously). My audition bonus was that if I won an audition I'd get a 1-shot disabler against a player on the scumteam (if I guess correctly) which means they couldn't NK or use any other abilities.
(๑•̌.•̑๑)ˀ̣ˀ̣ How do you square these actions?
MariaR wrote:
In post 668, Titus wrote:
In post 665, MariaR wrote:
In post 664, Titus wrote:Well this is a pleasant surprise Panther. Nice to see you. Please give Fox my well wishes, whomever they are.
I'll do just that. Thanks Titus. It was a shame I couldn't scream in glee when I saw you. It was also making me pull my hair out having to pretend I had no idea that Mastina fakes mason claims every other game.
Oh yeah. Mastina's done that again. Ok.

Since Fox isn't here, can you give me a general rundown of your viewpoints and his/her last ones?
-Fox was scumreading Battlemage the most out of everyone in the playerlist earlygame/when they were done catching up.
-They wanted Panzer dead first though because it's a 3p and we have no idea if they're telling the truth.

We agreed with townreads on Deimos and Mikul and that's really all Fox had.

I myself think Cat boi is scum and Shiro is town have not read a single DK or much of Tipsys posts.
pedit: No, no I couldn't because that's giving me information in a game that I am apart of.
Is it all the Tuxedo stuff still or do you have an issue with something I've said?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:20 am

Post by catboi »

In post 686, Deimos27 wrote:Wasn't expecting to be prodded during V/LA. Have skimmed through to page 24 now, will finish catch up tomorrow. I think Tipsy's take on catboi's read of me in is excellent. It's a silly assessment to make from town!catboi pov and they should've been aware enough of that fact to comment on it in their initial post, outlining what my scum motivation is to explicitly sr him but vote TTJT.

Lol at the "overexplaining" take. Why should I wait for someone to ask me why I'm not voting my strongest scumread, when I can be transparent from the outset?
In post 687, Deimos27 wrote:
In post 553, catboi wrote:Sometimes you want to keep lanes of attack open. I wouldn't have batted an eye at it if not for his explanation, which felt like an overjustification.
I can keep lanes of attack open by scumreading TTJT, I don't need to solo wagon him. Catboi's slot was a large wagon at the time, why would scum!me dodge it when I've already done the work in-thread to justify a hop onto it.
I just found the whole maneuver oddly overwrought. It felt like there was a self-consciousness about making that vote that was indicative of someone whose primary concern is optics.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:10 am

Post by catboi »

(っ- ‸ – ς) A deadline extension is no good if no one does anything with it.

We're short on time, so I'm going to explicitly ask:
For those opposed to the Battle Mage wagon, who would you prefer to vote?
I want to know in advance if people are going to jump back on me, rather than getting blitzed at the deadline.

re: thethirteenthjt's catchup
I liked him looking at panzer's claim and examining possible different roles in to see if there was a possible alternate motive, it feels like more legwork that scum would be willing to put in. The reactions to shiro and mastina feel fairly genuine, I could see a newer town player having those thoughts. The question to starbuck in is a good one, I like his scrutiny there. My one issue would be that he agrees with my point on shiro in but in says "in no way does tuxedo not feel scummy". I don't know if that's him forgetting who I replaced, given the lack of comment on me otherwise.

(^ω^) Town Reads

mikul
starbuck - This is mostly residual from Holden, I've not really had much of an impression left by anything she has posted.

~~Power gap~~

thethirteenthjt - My early gutread feels fairly reinforced with his catchup posts but I want to see what conclusions he draws.
shiro - I thought the overall response to pressure was slightly town, but I'm wary of anyone turning around to call me town after I relent on them.
mariar - I think the admission of not wanting to call out sujimichi but wait and see what he'd do is a townish thing to say but there's still not a lot to go by from her and I wish I knew if her scumread of me is entirely Tux-based. Had this one over shiro but then flipped it as I was assembling this list. Neither are really strong reads, which are very hard to come by in this game.

┐(゚⊇゚)┌ Null Reads

panzerjager - His pushes mostly feel like things he believes in, and the statement "I promise you if I grab a protection tonight, you'll know." in feels...believable?. Also sounds somewhat apathetic which would fit with not having a win condition.
tipsy - Reads since arriving look mostly fine but unremarkable, hasn't said anything obviously townish. I agreed with the assessment of Battle Mage's early play in 's reads but beyond that nothing clicks super hard.
mastina - I just don't really want to deal with thinking about her posts, a lot of the reasoning is way out there and I do not believe the mason claim whatsoever especially given deimos not being very towny.

(☞◣д◢)☞ Scum Reads

donkey kong - I don't actually know, just kill it because it's awful
deimos27
titus - Sujimichi was a nothing slot and Titus has shown up and dragged feet against the battle mage wagon but hasn't really taken initiative to propose an alternative.
battle mage - I just don't buy him acting the way he did with his claim.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:45 am

Post by catboi »

In post 705, Tatsuya Kaname wrote:
MOD ANNOUNCEMENT
TheThirteenthJT requested replacement.
Finding replacement...

beeboy replaces TheThirteenthJT!

mastina is in V/LA until 7/26 (my time). Happy Birthday!
Deimos27 is out of V/LA. Your mod goofed again so I'll remove the prodcount from him, apologies for inconveniences.

Prodding one player. They have (expired on 2020-07-24 12:29:45) to get back in the game.

Mikul requested replacement. Finding replacement...
(ノд`@)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:46 am

Post by catboi »

VOTE: Battle Mage
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 6:41 am

Post by catboi »

In post 715, Tipsy wrote:haha oh god yeah i just realized this wagon is basically the animes (+ mastina) executing the noavi, huh?
so basically just a gold heart on epicmafia.
(=^・ェ・^=))ノ彡☆ I dunno, no one has told us to selfvote for the clear yet~
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:14 am

Post by catboi »

In post 754, JacksonVirgo wrote:Deimos27, Starbuck, Tuxedo/catboi, Thirteenth and BM are all probably Town.
Can you explain the townread on Battle Mage? I'm not quite sure I get it from your catchup, unless it's just that you think he comes off looking better from his back-and-forth with mastina.
In post 791, Titus wrote:VOTE: Deimos27

Gut
First Titus post this game I've liked.

(;¬д¬) Donkey Kong hiding behind the gimmick while lazily echoing takes other people have had is a highkey bad look. So's Deimos just lazily riding the same read from however many pages ago. Doubt they're both scum but I feel like
someone
is hiding behind the "fake reaction" argument.

I guess I should allow jks to be read on their own terms. Will take a look now.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #827 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by catboi »

I'm not terribly whelmed by anything jks has said in their catchup, hard disagree with the read on mikul, other stuff is mostly alright, doesn't give me strong feelings one way or the other.
In post 816, beeboy wrote:I'll be honest I have no read much of the game, but my reaction to Deimos is "why is this guy a global town read" but I wasn't in the mood to contest it.
Entirely agree with this.

beeboy comes off looking good in his exchange with mastina, I'd be comfortable calling him town now

In post 823, MariaR wrote:The only slots I see real reason to want to vote are Panzer/Cat/jk. Could argue for Tipsy but that's not gonna happen with my levels of effort to be honest.

VOTE: catboi
(▰︶︹︺▰) disappointed in you, Sonia...
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #828 (isolation #24) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by catboi »

I see I'm at "2-to-go". It feels pretty awkward being voted for fairly mediocre reasons that are entirely tied to my predecessor. (I disagree entirely about thinking his reaction was "faked", btw - look at the 2020 join date, look at him having never seen a fake dayvig in a game - people automatically assuming it was fake because it was obvious to
them
are refusing to see the perspective of a less experienced player and I think in a few places that's deliberate). There's a lot of inertia which I think is a symptom of the high number of replacements but I can't help but feel mafia are taking this as the easy push. (◕︿◕✿)

Should I claim? Given the time we have left I don't see a ton of hope for a shift. ⊛ठ̯⊛
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (isolation #25) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by catboi »

、ヽ`(~д~*)、ヽ` I mean, I can't tell you what was in his head. I just know I have a town role PM and so I have to assume his reaction was genuine. Why would I attempt to instead assume an interpretation where he, as town, faked his response to a reaction test and that's okay? That makes absolutely no sense. Like how could I argue "it was fake but I'm still town"? This is why I didn't
really
want to get into this because it's a narrative that's impossible for me to counterargue, but it's all people want to talk about with regard to me.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #833 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 831, MariaR wrote:you have a town role pm so you're biased I get that. But not being able to see how this could be fake to others is still...odd? I don't really think you've done much to change my option overall. Consodering I don't know who you are most of your posts are...fair. But I don't really see anything that's super townie from them.
I acknowledge that
some
people might see it as fake, since that pretty much has to be the case. I think oftentimes people are far too uncharitable when it comes to things like dumbtells - they instantly assume something must be faked, because they can never imagine themselves doing something so absent-minded, but the reality is most of the time when someone has a nave reaction, it's legitimate and not something they faked. It should absolutely come back on the heads of people if I get voted out, they should not be allowed to make the excuse "wow wtf he seemed so fake".

And we played years ago on EM, you probably don't remember~ (I didn't either until I did a search)
In post 832, Titus wrote:Catboi, who is scum? Who is town?
Confident town: JacksonVirgo, Starbuck, beeboy. I need to give Tipsy the once-over and decide how I feel about them. Of the people voting me, I'd go Deimos > Donkey Kong > Titus for scum, although Maria is giving me weird feelings right now? But Deimos's content has been weak and hasn't improved since whenever I posted my last readlist. He should go and mastina should go for being a roadblock fakeclaiming masons with him. (I've stopped trying to read her posts). I'm still sort of skeptical of battle mage replacing out under pressure but not a lot that can be done there and I'd put solving that slot at a lower priority (I know my vote's still there). I don't think panzer is mafia.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #834 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 711, Tipsy wrote:catboi did not respond to my accusing them of being jeircho so im just gonna assume im correct about that and execute them for the lols.
No idea who that is, sorry~

Tipsy is fine but not enough to confidently townread. had some takes I agreed with in her catchup. I would grant her a provisional town license for the next few days.
nyaa~
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #837 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:33 am

Post by catboi »

I don't think that was a reaction test with battle mage, I think it was him burning his role on day 1 because he was bored, which is highly likely to come from a town player. It's definitely possible for someone to push on a claim for underhanded reasons but his explanation for his distrust of the role as someone with offsite experience all seemed very believable. Of course it also helps that I don't townread either person in that claim. I don't think a narrow focus is necessarily a bad thing for a newer player when those claims mostly dominated the discussion for while he was in the game, it's sort of to be expected a player like that wouldn't be trying to dig deeper.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:56 am

Post by catboi »

(@ ̄Д ̄@;)

Given it's less than 2 days to deadline and the game has a lot of stubborn inertia, I'm claiming now.

Seiyuu is
Ishizuka Unshou
, character is
ookido yukinari
from pokémon (Professor Oak to you
gaijin
). My power is just a one-shot, at night I can choose a player and pick from 1 of the 3 starter pokemon (bulbasaur/charmander/squirtle). This activates 1 of 3 effects: a doc save, a retaliation kill on anyone who tries to kill the target that night (but the target still dies), or the player counts as an audition doublevoter on the next day while also having a free extra vote for them.

My role isn't very good so it's not a travesty if I die, but I urge you to look very closely at the people voting me right now if that happens.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:10 am

Post by catboi »

@mod: can we get a VC?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by catboi »

I've no interest in voting Jackson even in self-preservation. I don't see anyone dying today but me (and honestly, I don't mind because despite my efforts the game has been pretty bad. I guess I should have tried addressing people more directly?).
In post 842, jks wrote:catboi (4): Donkey Kong, Deimos27, Titus, MariaR
There's mafia in this group. Don't let these people skate by, they need to be held accountable tomorrow. Deimos in particular has been trash and the townreads on him are really inexplicable. Titus is more "sujimichi was bad and she hasn't done anything town". DK is "don't know what he is and don't care, he needs to go"

I'll vote any of those names or mastina. I guess I'd do panzer given the 3p claim but I don't think he's mafia.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by catboi »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Deimos

Doesn't seem likely to succeed but eh
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 858, beeboy wrote:Starbuck reads to me like the wolfing Starbuck from day 1, Lunacy game that ended literally 10 minutes ago.
I couldn't talk about that read until now.

But I guess that would be my compromise option if you want me to start with them.
I still think it's better just give Starbuck a pass today off Holden's content.
In post 861, Starbuck wrote:
In post 703, catboi wrote:This is mostly residual from Holden, I've not really had much of an impression left by anything she has posted.
I feel like I've given reads, opinions, and the like. Why no impression? Any opinion on TTJT calling me a strong player in 692? You seem to like his scrutiny towards me, but not much else?

Reading further through this reads list, it has a feeling of plagiarism to me. Parroting? Both are pretty equal descriptors.

Not to mention that this comment just sets my scumdar alight:
In post 703, catboi wrote:I want to know in advance if people are going to jump back on me, rather than getting blitzed at the deadline.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Off the top of my head, I cannot remember a single thing you've done or said. You haven't even laid down a vote. If I were quizzed on your current scumreads, I would flunk. It's not like I'm trying to avoid reading you but you've been doing catchup quotestripe posts that I have a hard time reading anything alignment-indicative from (tbh, if not for holden I'd probably find it scummy even though I recognize it's mostly a style thing). TTJT calling you a strong player was a bit weird but I think it was his way of asking "should I be cautious about this person?". Of course, he's gone now so it's not like he can be asked about it and it doesn't have a lot to do with you.
Do you mind summarizing your reads for me?

The accusations of "plagiarism" are so weird, this is the same thing Tipsy was fending off earlier. Those are my own thoughts as I was reading the thread? Who am I supposed to be ripping off and why? I'm good enough to fake reasoning as scum anyway, so it's not like it
matters
, but that just makes it all the more bizarre.

And, well, just because I can feel the momentum toward me doesn't make me mafia.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:49 am

Post by catboi »

In post 865, Starbuck wrote:I have a whole ISO full of content that could fix that, but no "let's give Starbuck a pass thanks to HoldenGolden." That just sounds like you're too lazy to go read and form an opinion.
I'm not lazy (okay, maybe a little), it's just that the whole {quote} {comment} catchup format is inherently hard for me to read in a game sense (and yes, I know I'm doing it here). Do you think I am purposefully avoiding commenting on your posts rather than making something up about them?
In post 865, Starbuck wrote:
In post 863, catboi wrote:The accusations of "plagiarism" are so weird, this is the same thing Tipsy was fending off earlier. Those are my own thoughts as I was reading the thread? Who am I supposed to be ripping off and why? I'm good enough to fake reasoning as scum anyway, so it's not like it matters, but that just makes it all the more bizarre.
I had a feeling like I've read it before. I should do a side-by-side of yours, mastina's, and Tipsy's read lists and see what's catching me up there.
I find the accusation I've stolen mastina's reads deeply offensive when I'm not even bothering to read her posts anymore. I remember her first readlist being pretty bad and that's about it.
In post 868, jks wrote:For what it's worth, I expect there's going to be a bit of role overlap in this game (I think it's role madness and I think there's probably more than one other overlap), so I don't think the fact that two people have something in common role-wise is an indication that one must be scum. This isn't like a situation where there's a counter-claim.
Agree w/ this.
In post 873, jks wrote:@catboi,

What's your current read on Titus?

(And if it isn't obvious what the followup questions here are, "why did you vote Deimos27 when Titus asked you to?" // "why don't you have any gripes about Titus leading that wagon?")
[/quote]null-scum, I don't care because we have something like a day until deadline, I will vote anyone I don't have a townread on in self-preservation without regard to the wagon composition.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:39 am

Post by catboi »

In post 882, Starbuck wrote:
In post 880, catboi wrote:I find the accusation I've stolen mastina's reads
I never said the words "catboi stole mastina's reads." Don't put words in my mouth. However,I feel like I read something similar already in the thread. It could have just been your own posts for all I know. Hence, why I said I need to go back and see what was pinging me.
૮( ᵒ̌▱๋ᵒ̌ )ა You used the word "plagiarism", which, last I checked, has a pretty specific definition!
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:23 am

Post by catboi »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: mastina
In post 893, Donkey Kong wrote:Ouch! Poked yet again by the 10 foot pole. Is it really a problem if I nap for a couple of days? Leave me alone, dude...

Hey, orangey-lady! That's gonna have to be what I call you since you never gave me your name - it's not too late for that by the way! Anyway, what are you doing voting for mastina? Isn't she like one of the leaders of this cult? She even gave a lecture a little while ago, don't tell me you really think she's doing this good work for you dudes while also being a double agent? Stuff like that only happens in the movies.

You should vote for the masked man who seems to have transformed into a cat person. He seems dishonest. That's who I'm voting for! Also, what happens to the person who gets the most votes? I don't actually know...
Fuck off. You guys had better kill this.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #904 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 11:56 am

Post by catboi »

You shouldn't really trust what mastina is saying. Anyway, get on me and I'll self-hammer, no other vote is happening today.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by catboi »

A survival vote + what she's saying mostly comes across as an over-the-top lie + defense of deimos is an enormous obstacle.

That line + Mikul burning their role early is VERY likely to come from a town player. An inexperienced player can make a push on town for malicious reasons but the way they explained their distrust of it from offsite experience felt genuine.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 907, Tipsy wrote:can we just do a shitty lurker consensus lynch or something? like, fuck it, how about this?

VOTE: donkey kong
It's not happening and people are going to keep pushing me for the same crappy reasons tomorrow. Let me go and take a critical eye to the people who were so narrowly focused on such a terrible reason to scumread someone to the neglect of everything else.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by catboi »

ε=ε=((( ^-x-^)ノ Not reading a word of that post, cheers
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 938, jks wrote:you're basically advocating a policy lynch for a gimmick here.
(=xェx=) I am okay with advocating for this. At best he's an antitown troll gimmick who contributes nothing who scum will be perfectly content to keep around.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Donkey Kong

Feel free to vote me whenever, jks. Your vanity wagon's not happening. I've already said I'll self-hammer.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by catboi »

Nah it's all town. scum are driving the gamestate, which is why I'm dying.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #944 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by catboi »

Presumably because he finds both me and tipsy scummier (he's wrong, those bottom reads are all town)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #951 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:36 am

Post by catboi »

In post 945, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 944, catboi wrote:Presumably because he finds both me and tipsy scummier (he's wrong, those bottom reads are all town)
That does make sense from their perspective in that case
Well, yeah. I just think he's wrong.
In post 950, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 949, Shiro wrote:Soooo we in a loop of replacements still huh?
Seems to be, but at least that gives us much more discussion time although that may also be a crux.
Previous extensions really haven't added to the discussion and have in fact only exacerbated the problem. At this point I really just want people to vote me so I can get it over with.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 981, Tipsy wrote:IF THIS IS AURO IM SO MAD
it's probably hectic
In post 989, Tipsy wrote:WELL I WAS LOOKIN FOR A FLASHWAGON CAUSE WE'RE CONSTANTLY BRUSHIN UP AGAINST THE DEADLINE
(๑•́₋•̩̥̀๑) just vote me, I'll forgive you. I think your reads are pretty good. I'm not fully on board with the mastina/deimos reads but that was mainly just because I felt deimos's game was lackluster, which may have been for non-alignment related reasons. Might want to look into Maria after my flip.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #46) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1020, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1018, beeboy wrote:isn't panzer just an obvious 3p?
Like I guess if we really want we can kill him.

But I also don't see why I should care.
not particularly

I don't buy his claim from a setup spec perspective also who puts a neutral in a 13er
They used to be semi-common...which probably is a product of my age that I don't question it. The mod had one in a game in 2016. I would probably bet that panzer does not become sided with the town and just leaves after meeting his wincon.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #47) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by catboi »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Shiro

¯\_| ✖ 〜 ✖ |_/¯
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:31 am

Post by catboi »

(υ´Д`) For a long time, the votes on me seemed like the only wagon that would stick and given the game's overall activity levels there seemed little hope for a change to anyone else.The game was kind of bad so I stopped minding dying. I'll still vote in self-preservation but we're actually in a really bad spot right now with 4 hours to deadline and wagons totally fractured. Will still self-hammer if that's the only way to get an elimination day 1.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:25 am

Post by catboi »

I'm here and will be around through deadline.
nyaa~
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:24 am

Post by catboi »

do we have the votes to hop to panzer? Because I'll 100% do that
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:25 am

Post by catboi »

If titus is still here and moves I think we do
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1053 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:26 am

Post by catboi »

Doubt it!
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1055 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:31 am

Post by catboi »

you can hammer shiro or flashwagon panzer it's your call ₍˄·͈༝·͈˄*₎◞ ̑̑
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:34 am

Post by catboi »

really
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:37 am

Post by catboi »

ah nah that's a bluff, thought for a minute he had some stupid 3p that let him win on day 1 which would have been annoying
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by catboi »

I don't think Tipsy/Panzer is plausible. Also don't think panzer's roleclaim is truthful at this point.

Issue with public hated as an auction bonus is that whoever gets it has to die before LYLO which means it's only worth it if their auction bonus is good.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:34 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1125, Tipsy wrote:am still town. still dont particularly trust pj's claim, but i'm fine giving it breathing room i guess.

still want titus. i also like catboi less coming out of yday. there was a specific post near the day end, when he told me to just vote him or something when he wasnt really in all that much danger anymore. felt pockety in retrospect.
I wasn't paying attention to the votes but if I'd been voted, it would have at least brought scrutiny to the people pushing me for bad reasons. The shiro vote could be justified by anyone and that really stinks. I don't know who I actually scumread now. Titus or DK I guess.

VOTE: Titus

HURT: JacksonVirgo

misread the auction power, since it expires, might as well award to someone I think is town so they get the bonus.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1163, JacksonVirgo wrote:If you want I have no issue with claiming my audition bonus as well if that helps at all
I don't see any reason to do so at this point, people claiming their audition bonus just lets them draw the NK.
JacksonVirgo wrote:I have a sliiiight suspicion in being pocketed by catboi but I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now
I'm getting shitwagoned again so don't worry about it
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1196 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:09 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1189, Titus wrote:
In post 1186, Chemist1422 wrote:HURT: Titus

We're leashing this vig shot
I'm a bit lost in this game, so I don't mind being leashed. I just want the ability to go to town power. Normally I like saving vig shots until exlo in case of disaster but this one explicitly cannot.
HURT: Titus

a vig shot not being able to be used then is fishy but if we can leash it might as well take it.

UNVOTE:

I'm lost with my reads right now though and this is all I can really go to.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1201 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:42 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1198, Titus wrote:It's an audition bonus. Auditions end Day 4.
Oh, right. God, my mind is a mess.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1205 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by catboi »

Everyone in the game has depression and it's only day 2
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1213 (isolation #62) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by catboi »

I don't see why you'd vig panzer at this point. My ake is there is probably 1 scum at most among the people voting me (DK > jks > maria, in order of suspiciousness to me right now), but beyond that...? Don't know. Maybe I was wrong about beeboy or Tipsy, I really don't know. Something's off.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (isolation #63) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1214, Titus wrote:
In post 1213, catboi wrote:I don't see why you'd vig panzer at this point. My ake is there is probably 1 scum at most among the people voting me (DK > jks > maria, in order of suspiciousness to me right now), but beyond that...? Don't know. Maybe I was wrong about beeboy or Tipsy, I really don't know. Something's off.
Thoughts on Jackson?
Still think very likely town based on Mikul. I'm missing something somewhere but I'm not sure what it is.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1221, jks wrote:
In post 1158, catboi wrote:
I wasn't paying attention to the votes
but if I'd been voted, it would have at least brought scrutiny to the people pushing me for bad reasons.
If you thought it would bring attention to people voting you for bad reasons, then this should have continued over into this day phase? Why haven't you brought up or pursued this line of thinking today?

(Also, I don't believe the underlined part. You seemed hyper-aware of which wagons were viable and where the votes were.)
¯\_▒ – ﹏ – ▒_/¯ I was aware of who other people were voting. I didn't realize for a while that the people voting me had moved off and was absolutely convinced that I was the only possible elimination that day. (it's also null because I would have truly believed I was likely to go down in those circumstances were I scum).
In post 1226, PJ. wrote:
In post 1212, Titus wrote:Thoughts on beeboy?

I kinda feel like scum are demotivated because they realized I am unlynchable today.
Lmao

I don't think it's scum that is demotivated, dude.
Σ(`‐ェ‐´) Seems kind of an odd comment given that you're on me and I've not been very motivated at all. Also realizing I'm probably one of the only viable mis-eliminations scum have available. Still, the lax attitude people have had toward the auditions is probably not good.

My issue with deimos/mastina was mostly revolving around deimos's play in the game being lackluster but that looks like it may not have been related to alignment, given the flipped powers I think the claimed auction bonus for deimos makes sense. I don't really doubt panzer that much, either? I was ready to call BS on the 3p claim but I'd expect a scum to not fakeclaim 3rd party right away on day 1. I don't townread Titus but letting her take a shot in an agreed-upon pool seems fine so I'm willing to let that play out. Beyond that it's just...yeah.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by catboi »

(〃´o`)=3 Tipsy and who else? Need to hear more than that. I felt their reads were similar to mine day 1 and I liked that but I didn't have any strong towntells on them.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by catboi »

If I'm dying either way I'd rather you vote me today and shoot one of my suspects rather than kicking Ari and voting me. I don't feel strongly enough about a scumread on tipsy's slot to vote that way.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1264 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:40 am

Post by catboi »

Timing of beeboy's vote on tipsy is actually really bothersome, like he didn't even bother to take a stance on them until they were out of the game and then makes a vote the replacement can't defend against. Looks more like a vote done to try to look independent than anything. That is probably one of the slots where I went wrong.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #68) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:25 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1268, jks wrote:
In post 1248, catboi wrote:¯\_▒ – ﹏ – ▒_/¯ I was aware of who other people were voting. I didn't realize for a while that the people voting me had moved off and was absolutely convinced that I was the only possible elimination that day. (it's also null because I would have truly believed I was likely to go down in those circumstances were I scum).
I don't really care to argue about whether you were or weren't conscious of the votes since it's not like I can prove it either way (though I don't really think it's null because I think you were pretty aware that you weren't in any danger for most of the end of D1).

The larger point I was trying to make here is that you said your wagon would provide information - this was why you were supposedly fine with being voted. This should have been true coming into this day phase from your perspective, i.e. nothing should have changed with regards to how your wagon was really informative from your point of view. But you haven't pursued that at all, which makes me think you never had any conviction about it and you were just saying things you thought would make you seem more likely town.
(ノꐦ ◎曲◎)ノ=͟͟͞͞ ⌨ I have suggested that there is scum among the 3 people voting me and said who I think is most likely. No one cares, because hardly anyone is playing the game. This is total bullshit.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (isolation #69) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:47 am

Post by catboi »

My read on deimos changed because chemist seemed better after replacing in and wasn't just riding one lazy shit read while doing nothing else, and the clarification on the role with the auction bonus made the claim more believable to me.

I think donkey kong is incredibly likely to be scum, the relative ease with which shiro picked up cotes compared to how he gets a pass for trolling and doing nothing is incredibly telling. I think maria has said a few mildly townish things but hardly anything clearing, but you're worse than her in my eyes.

I still suspected Titus today and I've said I don't think she's towntold? I started off by voting her. You can see that. But I'm willing to let the vig thing happen and try to look elsewhere.

None of what you're saying feels like an honest assessment at all.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1279 (isolation #70) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:15 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1274, jks wrote:No. You voted Titus a fair way into this day phase, you didn't start the day voting for her, so that's not true.

Yesterday your final will was basically: "look at the people voting me right now, there's scum there." You were apparently fine with leaving that as your dying message, essentially. Today, you forgot all about that and spoke about other things before eventually voting for Titus.

I don't believe you'd have suddenly forgot something you felt so strongly about yesterday.
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ I made one post in the day phase prior to that and I was still trying to get my head back into the game. My one post before that was saying I doubted panzer's claim when he was still claiming third party. This is a flagrant lie.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #71) » Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:39 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1276, PJ. wrote:yeah, tipsy and catboi are scum together, we've known that since before the shiro lynch dude, it doesn't really matter cause the most of the town players are shittos or barely not afk.
Yes, the inactive town is just unconsciously moving toward wagoning two scum players, that is definitely a thing that is happening. What a fucking asinine statement.
In post 1282, Chemist1422 wrote:kinda starting to lean towards panzer being town

VOTE: beeboy

not whelmed by this and the VT thing from maria seems like it makes him scummier from a setup perspective
If you're going to talk about leashing the vig shot, you really need to actually give instruction to Titus here because right now I think it's headed in a bad direction.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (isolation #72) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:47 am

Post by catboi »

(っ- ‸ – ς) Does anyone like...want to actually talk? Someone give me something to work with here.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #73) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1299, Aristophanes wrote:Happy scum day beeboy o7
have you read anything yet
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #74) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by catboi »

okay just checking. if you want to ask me anything go ahead this game is dead and no one's doing anything so i'll talk to anyone who'll give me their time
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1307 (isolation #75) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1303, beeboy wrote:I think Tipsy was playing to her scum meta, I am not saying I am any better but it's kinda what happened.
And I am not going to pretend that's not the case.
can you possibly explain this in any more detail? this is extremely vague.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #76) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by catboi »

they didn't seem that lurky and their reads were where i was at at the time, if you had an issue with that read why not ask them about it when they were still in the game
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 08, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1311, beeboy wrote:Do you have a reason to town read the slot because I couldn't even tell you who came before Tipsy in all honesty.
not strongly but a lot of their views on the game were similar to my own and they didn't want to lynch me day 1 and i am infallibly weak to to that given the stubborn shittiness of the votes against me. i'm not sure i see a reasonable team that fits with tipsy's slot at this point.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1325 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:31 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1317, Creature wrote:Is there any way we can make this game be fastpaced?
i've been trying to post but it's basically dead air
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by catboi »

titus do you have reads or anything, at this point i'm not sure i know what you actually think about the game
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:31 am

Post by catboi »

I'm not an inventor, I have a 1-shot targeted night action that's either doc protect/kill someone who kills the person i targeted/make the person I targeted an auction doublevoter the next day. I don't know which power I'm using, I just pick from one of the 3 starter pokemon. I was going to burn it on panzer tonight if I lived because I don't see much use for it otherwise but I'm starting to get sick of him.

Not going to bother engaging with jks at this point because he's clearly being disingenuous to try to wind me up.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:43 am

Post by catboi »

i literally do not know which is which, please read the rest of the post. i get 1 use of the power for the whole game, not one of each.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:57 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1371, PJ. wrote:I lowkey feel there's a chance titus is scum and we should just bumrush vote her out. this whole vig shot things seems incredibly cointrived and performative.
I don't townread her and found her answer to my asking about her reads to be evasive, so.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1394, PJ. wrote:
In post 1373, catboi wrote:
In post 1371, PJ. wrote:I lowkey feel there's a chance titus is scum and we should just bumrush vote her out. this whole vig shot things seems incredibly cointrived and performative.
I don't townread her and found her answer to my asking about her reads to be evasive, so.
You also voted for her to have audition tho...zzzz
Yeah because I was going along with the leashed vig concept at the time (and tbh I didn't realize how soon the audition closed). Felt like it was a chance to prove herself but now I'm skeptical. It was probably an error in hindsight, and okay, part of that is the suggestion we chain kill ari/me which i'm not okay with
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by catboi »

like in a hypothetical scenario where we eliminate aristophanes and he flips town are people going to re-evaluate me or just keep clinging to the same lazy reads
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1402 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1400, MariaR wrote:
In post 1399, catboi wrote:like in a hypothetical scenario where we eliminate aristophanes and he flips town are people going to re-evaluate me or just keep clinging to the same lazy reads
Until you give better reasons for who scum is then I'll stick to my lazy reads <3
i'm not convinced you're reading the game at all so why bother
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by catboi »

i don't know what to say to that? i think that is
fine
as long as you actually listen. i don't really townread you but if the sshot's directed it's fine as i've said. are you expecting some controversial commentary there because i don't have any
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1408 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1406, Titus wrote:
In post 1405, catboi wrote:i don't know what to say to that? i think that is
fine
as long as you actually listen. i don't really townread you but if the sshot's directed it's fine as i've said. are you expecting some controversial commentary there because i don't have any
I was expecting some sort of reaction to the fact I still have my vig shot
and
gave a gun to chemist.
...i did not interpret what you said to mean that
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by catboi »

my hottest take is probably that i don't townread jks off his claim (which i think is why he's getting a pass) and think there's scum in him/DK. i think jks's push on me over the last few pages has been disingenuous (although historically i have not had great success when i am town in determining who is scum pushing me vs town that is simply wrong). i guess maybe i am off on panzer? at this point i would shed 0 tears even if he died and flipped town though. recent posts from beeboy are kind of off. i really think the tipsy-slot is just kind of independent and don't feel the scumreads there based on everyone pushing it? i need to go back and pull evidence for that though but i feel like they're anti-associated with most people which means they're just town.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (isolation #89) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:26 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1446, PJ. wrote:VOTE: panzer

gg scum.

Probs MariaR Aripsy and Catboi. Titus is just an egotistical shitto. ditto Mastina. Beeboy probably just bad. DK open Troll. Creature sucks per usual.

JKS, sorry that you are going to lose, you deserve better.
lol jks is obv scum moron
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1452 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:29 am

Post by catboi »

dk's vote is also seriously scummy but people have decided they just want to le him win for doing nothing i guess even tho we were magically able to flashwagon shiro and no one is questioning the discrepancy there
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1453 (isolation #91) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:30 am

Post by catboi »

to be clear i would votw panzer solely for him being a shit at this point but he's probably not flipping red
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1457 (isolation #92) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:02 am

Post by catboi »

I know this is not really on the table anymore but I said I would do it, so with regard to the tipsy slot:

tipsy's first push on replacing in was on battle mage and interactions here would suggest they're non-aligned, they went pretty strong after one another in a way I wouldn't expect of a partner replacing in

is shading titus based on sujimichi's posts, is i think not how they respond to a partner day 2 with their opening votes

is trying to get a vote on donkey kong instead of me EoD1 and I don't think tipsy is inclined to bus to save me from a misyeet in that scenario

both panzer and beeboy have been calling for a vote on tipsy for pretty bad reasons

So about the only people they make sense as being paired with are maria and the creature slot? But I don't really scumread either of those slots and probably not together. So I don't see Tipsy as having a likely partner anywhere and panzer can cry and moan about how obviously this means we're partners but...i'm town so i do not care at all
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (isolation #93) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:03 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1456, PJ. wrote:i hammered, learn to count.
good riddance, then
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1463 (isolation #94) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:00 am

Post by catboi »

I popped my night action on Maria as the claimed watcher. Probably ought to be voting Titus.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (isolation #95) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:02 am

Post by catboi »

oh the audition bonus on the deimos slot was only until the end of night 1

seriously god damn it i didn't read that, not that it would have mattered
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (isolation #96) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:13 am

Post by catboi »

HEAL: Creature
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (isolation #97) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:33 am

Post by catboi »

agreed
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1482 (isolation #98) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:31 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1478, MariaR wrote:Okay so I was blocked.

We know Chemist wouldn't shoot Mastina so either he was blocked as well or never got a gun. Hm
The redirect option is there but it doesn't explain no kill from titus and I kind of think it just has to be Titus at this point
MariaR wrote:2 people did die but does a scum vig really make sense? Let me sit on that
As an audition bonus? it's plausible.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (isolation #99) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:32 am

Post by catboi »

god i wish i'd remembered the day 1 audition bonus was 1 night only
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (isolation #100) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:33 am

Post by catboi »

why titus, out of anyone that night?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (isolation #101) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:48 am

Post by catboi »

can you fullclaim please
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (isolation #102) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:55 am

Post by catboi »

no. i guess that's fair for you to wait.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #103) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:44 am

Post by catboi »

there's almost certainly three scum in a role madness game

please restate your role abilities in one post, you claimed piecemeal yesterday
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (isolation #104) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:48 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1501, Titus wrote:There's no reason for scum!Titus to shoot Chemist here unless beeboy is scum too. If I shoot beeboy, then I get "conftown" status from Chemist and mastina.
that doesn't even make sense
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1516 (isolation #105) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1508, Titus wrote:
In post 1505, catboi wrote:
In post 1501, Titus wrote:There's no reason for scum!Titus to shoot Chemist here unless beeboy is scum too. If I shoot beeboy, then I get "conftown" status from Chemist and mastina.
that doesn't even make sense
Think about what happens if scum!Titus provably shoots beeboy. Chemist and Mastina vouch for her as town.

So there's no reason for scum!Titus not to shoot beeboy unless beeboy is also scum.

All roads lead to beeboy scum.
i mean...he flips town and then then you're in mylo and have to push someone else instead and mastina was scumreading you and would probably vote you
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (isolation #106) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by catboi »

I really have no idea how to apply setup spec to a role madness game
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #107) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:29 am

Post by catboi »

given the very short audition deadline and the general deadness of this game i'd prefer it if people just went now, rather than later
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1528 (isolation #108) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:10 am

Post by catboi »

do you have any regular abilities
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1530 (isolation #109) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:32 am

Post by catboi »

ok w/e i'm not voting you today so idc
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1533 (isolation #110) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:59 am

Post by catboi »

beeboy, creature, jks (if he has things he hasn't outed), donkey kong (forget about this one happening)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (isolation #111) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:17 am

Post by catboi »

i mean if we lose a significant part of it is going to be not mustering up the will to just vote titus yesterday (and i'm just as guilty of that as anyone)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (isolation #112) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:55 am

Post by catboi »

lmfao
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1542 (isolation #113) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by catboi »

HEAL: Aristophanes

was going to switch to maria because i realized i shouldn't be clinging to that early game read too hard but w/e

also if it wasn't clear i'm probably voting beeboy after that claim
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1547 (isolation #114) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by catboi »

can you claim
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (isolation #115) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by catboi »

you, duh
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1552 (isolation #116) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by catboi »

ok that was what i figured mikul was doing
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #117) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:31 am

Post by catboi »

well
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (isolation #118) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:50 am

Post by catboi »

i don't think the hammer should matter for the audition bonus anyway, hopefully. DK was flagrantly setting that hammer up, right? i could see beeboy flubbing the claim intentionally to save titus but i dunno
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (isolation #119) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:54 am

Post by catboi »

wait to see his role card, anyway, and that should help make more sense of things
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (isolation #120) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:55 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1565, Creature wrote:Did he claim anything?
no, and he's done nothing this game but lurk hard, troll, and occasionally write nonsense that says little to justify scummy votes. so yeah.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #121) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 6:56 am

Post by catboi »

you already have more posts than him, just read his ISO, you can probably do it before the mod wakes up
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (isolation #122) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:02 am

Post by catboi »

i'd like to think i'd be a better leader or at the least make sure he gets his night actions correct. that's why i kind of wonder if it was an intentional error. my read on that slot really sucked, though. aristophanes definitely not a captain, he's been just as lost, and i think beeboy spewed him town. jks could fit the spot but i'm feeling like i might have been omgus-tunneled there. maria from what i know would fit that role, but again she was the one who called him out, hard to see it going down that way if they're teamed.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1582 (isolation #123) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:21 am

Post by catboi »

Ishizuka Unshou's fanclub/power is Ookido Yukinari from pokemon
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1588 (isolation #124) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1586, jks wrote:
In post 1285, Chemist1422 wrote:Would shoot DK here tbh unless we get something useful out of that slot, which I doubt is happening
If Chemist had a gun, he was almost certainly shooting here, especially after the way D2 ended. (Also, mastina was in pretty much the same place as Chemist with regards to Donkey Kong.)

There's a number of reasons I could see scum role blocking a watcher/tracker N2 (including just the possibility that MariaR went rogue and watched/tracked someone else). But the only way scum ever interferes with Chemist's shot is if Donkey Kong is scum (and a role block isn't the only way it could have been prevented).
are you going to explain what the reason you had to think DK was town was?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1589 (isolation #125) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by catboi »

thinking about how ttjt was kinda obvscum and i came in and had to contrarian read him like an idiot
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (isolation #126) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by catboi »

MariaR wrote:Glad you agree so you won't feel bad if I do
VOTE: Catboi

this right?
well not anymore since it's not mylo but i want to hear whatever role related stuff people have to out
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1602 (isolation #127) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1593, Creature wrote:I want to know why no kill happened last night
I have nothing to offer on that, i burned my 1-shot on night 2
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1603 (isolation #128) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by catboi »

This is very ???
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1608 (isolation #129) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1605, jks wrote:Actually, I don't fully trust it at the moment even if it did come from Aristophanes, since if he's telling the truth, I'm trying to imagine what sort of power scum would have to counter-act town power in this game and investigation immunity seems like a pretty obvious one.

Donkey Kong should really claim today regardless.
If it's not ari then it's probable it's just a scum mailman who fakeclaimed to you (esp. given the obvious waste of a cop check on that slot?)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (isolation #130) » Wed Aug 19, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by catboi »

Can say this is not out of character for Aristophanes replacing into a long game as town, from what I've seen. Have no idea how you'd sort that from scum but still maintain circumstantial evidence suggests more likely town than not to me.

Ari, do you have any insight into what could have caused the lack of a kill?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (isolation #131) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:58 am

Post by catboi »

She said she has no powers with beeboy dead, effectively. I assume her audition bonus is the same as beeboy and shiro's, which makes it effectively useless.

I know I have not a lot of credibility right now, bu I should mention that having used my power, my audition bonus gives me a 1-shot doctor power. If someone believes they have a better use for the audition bonus, they are free to take it although the macho modifier presents an obvious complication.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (isolation #132) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by catboi »

god bless you
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (isolation #133) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1650, MariaR wrote:I got a double vote the day before for...no reason?
I gave you the double audition vote, I claimed it yesterday. I figured I would protect you as the claimed watcher and chose the 1/3 of my powers that had no effect on someone being targeted, but it at least confirms my role
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1662 (isolation #134) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1661, MariaR wrote:
Ǐ̸͐͆͜ ̴̧̩̱̝̑́̏͝͠n̵͕̣͛e̴̗̟̅̍v̷̤̳̂́e̶̮̖̠͘͜ŕ̵̢̳̪͇̹̀̒̀ ̴̨̨̳͂͛̕͝r̵̻̰̺͇͎̐͝e̵̬̩̿̓̑͘ḁ̵̡̯̪͈͗l̸̨̛̬̱̪͋́ļ̷̼̬̰̜͆̀̇y̷̜̙̟͊͜ ̵͕̅̀ḻ̴̞̥͕̽ͅi̸̝̅͘k̸̤̪̱̰̇̏̆͘͝e̴̢̛͂̑̔d̷̢̤̒ ̵̫̝̪͎̼̌a̶̛̞̩̯͓͋̐n̴̲̞̒̾i̷̢̅̅͝͝m̸̯̈͑͝ë̴̩̈ ̷͇͕̜͎͇̓̋͆̑͘a̸̫̺͉͚͆́n̴̄̋ͅy̵̡̘͍̟̙͛̍̌w̴̜̱̩̔a̴̞͕̒ỳ̸̯̯͠
((((;゜Д゜)))

VOTE: MariaR
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1663 (isolation #135) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by catboi »

oh uh if people want to give me the 1-shot doc from the audition, I'll take it? Can I get that now?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (isolation #136) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by catboi »

who do i doc
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (isolation #137) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by catboi »

well at least some people had fun
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1671 (isolation #138) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by catboi »

i guess i had fun for a few days realtime when i started but that was a long time ago
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1678 (isolation #139) » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by catboi »

I mean it seems kinda obvious atp
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:53 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1681, Titus wrote:MariaR not voting Ari is odd. Her flail doesn't look like townflail.
she scumclaimed
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:56 am

Post by catboi »

anyway uhhh sorry for sucking this game
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:13 am

Post by catboi »

eh you tried, i just got petulant from being frustrated
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1706 (isolation #143) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by catboi »

so the factional kill doesn't prevent other actions. to be clear.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1712 (isolation #144) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:15 am

Post by catboi »

(-‸ლ) If he'd just asked me...

1. I targeted jks because after looking at day 1 VCs I felt Battle Mage was probably not teamed with maria
2. DK sent me his mailman message last night (idk why me of all people)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (isolation #145) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:15 am

Post by catboi »

Is enough to townclear creature? Σ(-᷅_-᷄๑)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1715 (isolation #146) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:39 am

Post by catboi »

(=^-ω-^=) Outside of role related stuff I can find reasons to call other people town where I obviously can't do that for DK
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1716 (isolation #147) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:29 am

Post by catboi »

I guess early distancing isn't impossible and is much less clearing in how he acted toward mikul. Blah.

are from maria on battle mage. beeboy also placed a basically empty vote on him in although he moved away shortly after in . Not really as clearing as I'd like to see but she was fairly early on the wagon and I'd think the early inclination would not be to bus.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (isolation #148) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:48 am

Post by catboi »

Everyone has already claimed
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1725 (isolation #149) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:44 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1672, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1669, catboi wrote:who do i doc
So this is the problem.

Can't self-doc.
Don't waste it on a BP townie.
jks and Creature are town enough to warrant it.
Titus and DK are not.

So you have your pool of 2-3 people (if you want to use it on me for the hell of it).

I'd like to see one of the two in my scumpool get shot but I guess that's not a thing.
Is Titus still a Vig or nah? She should def shoot DK if so.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1726 (isolation #150) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:44 am

Post by catboi »

yeah fuck this
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1727 (isolation #151) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:48 am

Post by catboi »

wonder if it's the scummy lurker with the scummy votes who's openly lying about the dead player and sent mail messages faking a cop clear on himself

i wonder
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1728 (isolation #152) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:55 am

Post by catboi »

definitely sounds like someone leaving instructions to dk during the night, right
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (isolation #153) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:15 am

Post by catboi »

game is easy, everyone else is town, don't clear someone for dumb role related reasons in a role madness setup, we don't know who chemist was shooting, etc etc
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1732 (isolation #154) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:56 am

Post by catboi »

yeah no i don't shoot him here ever, gtfo with that garbage
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (isolation #155) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 11:58 am

Post by catboi »

transparent distortion from the lying little troll who suuuudenly gets REAL SERIOUS when people start to actually look his way
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1735 (isolation #156) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by catboi »

fuck off dickhead
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (isolation #157) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by catboi »

you are fucking cancer
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #158) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by catboi »

that post wasn't even that harsh, at all, but you're TRYING to work me into a tilt because you're mafia but guess what you're not going to win this
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (isolation #159) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by catboi »

spent all fucking game screaming about how the trolling/feigned incompetence is lurk cover from someone who is very obviously an alternate account and just using it as lurk cover but people on this site like letting people win by doing nothing and instead argue about panzerhager and tipsy who i at least correctly townread but now finally people have no option but to listen
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #160) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by catboi »

like in the end you get to laugh regardless becaue you spent minimal effort in this game, pissed me off, and people wouldn't even vote you, but i don't fucking care, i'm getting you strung up and when it happens i will laugh
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1741 (isolation #161) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1739, Donkey Kong wrote:If you're town you should probably unvote. Either way, I can tell that you're frustrated and your head is hot but I'm here for you. Just close your eyes, imagine the Donkey Kong rap, and everything will be alright, cat dude. You feel me?
nah, die
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1742 (isolation #162) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by catboi »

little reminder that i helped push ari to win the auction vote that saved town a mislynch while this guy came in and put beeboy to E-1 to selfhammer to try to stop the audition
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1744 (isolation #163) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by catboi »

you've been fucking openwolfing for like 4 days straight and i will cry tears of joy when you die
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1745 (isolation #164) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by catboi »

nah i'm not clearing anyone of off nebulous night action garbage, this naivete from you is so obviously fake
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1749 (isolation #165) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1748, Creature wrote:Is this scum theatre?
There is 1 mafia left, creature

of course, I do not believe for a second that donkey kong actually believes that it is lylo, and if you think that he does, I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (isolation #166) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by catboi »

ask yourself if the obvious alternate account with a clear knowledge of mechanics is somehow also incompetent enough to not know how many mafia are left in the game, or if he's *GASP* faking dumbtells
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #167) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by catboi »

also fwiw, I am confirmed as having taken an action night 2 as well. ask yourself if this game feels like a mechanical lock.

(man i suck at being a power role)
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (isolation #168) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1752, Creature wrote:Idk, Donkey is confirmed to be mailman
And I'm confirmed to have given maria an extra auction vote on night 2 (oops). Do you think it's jks or Titus? Because I do not think it is either of those and would prefer to look at the dayplay of the objectively scummy liar who is faking dumbtells. just a thought.
In post 1753, Titus wrote:Depression is making this super hard. Can someone type of all the claims?
me: randomized 1-shot on a player i choose (doc/bomb/auction doublevoter+bonus vote). used on mariaR night 2.
creature:
In post 1550, Creature wrote:I think I have a day ability that lets me get the mod to post videos of japanese music, but I'm not using it at all. I also have two confusing 1-shot abilities I assume to be protect and roleblock.
jks: controlled the auction bonuses? not sure if there was anything else.
dk: mailman
titus: gave a vig to chemist/got a vig from the auction bonus that was redirected by beeboy
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (isolation #169) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:17 pm

Post by catboi »

so if you don't think it's him what's your solve supposed to be here

b/c if maria is scum with titus she does not push the titus/beeboy theory on day 3 and instead hangs him to clear titus i'm p sure
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (isolation #170) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by catboi »

like shit man maybe it's the guy who isn't trying to solve at all
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (isolation #171) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:02 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1753, Titus wrote:Depression is making this super hard. Can someone type of all the claims?
also, hope you fee better soon, forgot to say, sorry

but! objectively this game is in a much better position now than it was two days ago, we have mafia flips to work off, there's only one left, this doesn't need to be hard anymore!
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (isolation #172) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:02 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1758, Donkey Kong wrote:Oh yeah, for some reason I had it in my head it was lylo even though I know there's 1 mafia left alive. Ignore me.
bull

fucking

shi
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (isolation #173) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:06 am

Post by catboi »

beeboy had a passive power so it's not like its out of the question
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (isolation #174) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:08 am

Post by catboi »

titus does the recipient of your gun know it will kill them if they do not use it
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (isolation #175) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:53 am

Post by catboi »

It's a role madness game and redirectors are common in that type of setup?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1770 (isolation #176) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:09 am

Post by catboi »

[shrug] I thought they were. It was also one of the things that plausibly explained the extra kill on town. But, like, I wouldn't even bring up the possibility at all if I was mafia? I would just say you had to be lying.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (isolation #177) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:44 am

Post by catboi »

i also would hope you would understand that to that point i had pretty goddamn good reason to suspect you
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (isolation #178) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:45 am

Post by catboi »

would just like to reiterate, for those who do not remember:

>I fullclaimed on day 1
>I am confirmed to have used my night action on maria on night 2
>I would have no reason to roleblock a vig that was likely to kill town
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (isolation #179) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:23 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1755, catboi wrote:
me: randomized 1-shot on a player i choose (doc/bomb/auction doublevoter+bonus vote). used on mariaR night 2.
creature:
In post 1550, Creature wrote:I think I have a day ability that lets me get the mod to post videos of japanese music, but I'm not using it at all. I also have two confusing 1-shot abilities I assume to be protect and roleblock.
jks: controlled the auction bonuses? not sure if there was anything else.
dk: mailman
titus: gave a vig to chemist/got a vig from the auction bonus that was redirected by beeboy
Do I need to bold it?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (isolation #180) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:25 am

Post by catboi »

FWIW, I would not pay that much attention to claims at this point, I think the solve is fairly simple from actually looking at the game. Should I lay out a case?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (isolation #181) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:26 am

Post by catboi »

by "actually looking at the game" I just mean evaluating posts and what the flipped scum were doing
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (isolation #182) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by catboi »

I don't understand how, outside of roleclaims, you could townread him. He has been scumtelling left and right. I don't really think maria floats the idea of titus and beeboy as a team if they actually are a team. There are extremely good reasons to believe battle mage and maria were unaligned as well.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (isolation #183) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by catboi »

nvm i just re-looked at titus's ISO with regard to maria and I'm not really comfortable calling her definite town anymore
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (isolation #184) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1491, MariaR wrote:I can see a world with Titus/Beeboy with Titus not wanting me to track her but if that was the case scum already knew I tracked Titus n1 so I wouldn't be able to do it again.
In post 1511, MariaR wrote:I was roleblocked Titus don't know what else to tell you. Roleblocker some kind of rolestopper I don't know. But at the moment the most logical scum team to me is you+beeboy
In post 1518, MariaR wrote:I guess I'll wait for the others but I'm trying to see what the world is with only 1 of beeboy/Titus scum.

If beeboy is scum and titus is town we had 3 ways of killing scum
If titus is scum and beeboy is town scum had a vig and no way of knowing about a cop/tracker that we're aware of.

Both of these seem pretty reachy
In post 1584, MariaR wrote:Titus if I was scum all I'd do is guilty you and then win off the ml. Sadly I'm town so this game isn't as easy.
These were her posts with regard to titus I was referencing
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (isolation #185) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1210, Titus wrote:
In post 1209, MariaR wrote:This is part where I'm supposed tp post updated content but I don't have much to give. Who wants to bounce some ideas off
Me. If you had a vig pool of 3 players, who would you pick?
In post 1375, Titus wrote:MariaR, what are your reads? Who would you leash me to? Do you feel mastina is correct in that Panzer is scum? Why is your vote still on Ari?
In post 1379, Titus wrote:
In post 1376, MariaR wrote:Why me Titus? Need a helping hand?

My vote was still on Ari purely because I forgot to be honest. Panzer could be scum but that read is more in relation to my own role more than anything else given I like the Tipsy push.
I want everyone on record. I am going to likely follow what the conftown say. Getting everyone on record gives people an opportunity to persuade conftown and gives associatives. So if you could answer your hypothetical vig pool, that would be great.

Go on about the Panzer could be scum. I think he's a scared opportunist.
In post 1382, Titus wrote:
In post 1381, MariaR wrote:Aww I was silently wishing you were asking me because you townread me.
pedit: It's not bastard, you should be able to get at what I'm hinting at though.
Suppose that I am wearing my dunce cap. Refresh my recollection.

For the future, unless I am frustrated, I ask more open ended questions to my null and scumreads unless I need everyone on record. I use tailored questions with townreads to persuade or scumreads to make a point.
In post 1385, Titus wrote:
In post 1384, MariaR wrote:Although, that makes me think only 1 of Panzer/beeboy are probably scum because the counter to my role would be beeboy
Why can't Panzer be scum and beeboy be your counter?
In post 1390, Titus wrote:
In post 1389, MariaR wrote:I'm tempted to claim to help clear up my beeboy/Panzer theory but I'd only feel comfortable if I got help solving them/we did something about it. Scum may already know my role
Mastina, Chemist please comment

Based on the KPN, I would recommend sorting this out. We're lynching Panzer and I am leashed to vig beeboy.
In post 1395, Titus wrote:
In post 1393, MariaR wrote:
In post 1392, Titus wrote:
In post 1391, MariaR wrote:Okay so, I'm in a pt with beeboy/Shiro

My role is a tracker+watcher combo. I watch/track my combo but my results must be posted in that pt. If they both die I lose my powers. There's also something else that makes no sense in claiming.
If beeboy dies at night, do you get your results in the PT that night?

If so, you could track and watch me. That would prevent scum from roleblocking me. You might also watch chemist.
Yeah I still get my results if beeboy dies at night
Ok, I gave Chemist a gun. He needs to be watched actually. This is regardless of who I am leashed to. Chemist needs to be protected. I had to make a choice between him and mastina. Since mastina has floated shooting me, I picked Chemist.

This is why I said Creature's calculations are off. He wasn't factoring in another town killing.

I would have held off but I don't think I am living longer.
In post 1419, Titus wrote:
In post 1418, PJ. wrote:Is this what you are referring to? How is this at all conclusive and not just more performative bullshit. Totally right in switching to just skimming and not actually reading this trash.
My gun giving is a day action.
Whenever the mod shows up, they should PM Chemist with a notification of my gift.
Originally I wanted Chemist to keep quiet as I had no way to protect him. With MariaR's claim, she can watch Chemist to ensure no one stops him without claiming scum.

It leaves scum, assuming they have a roleblocker with four scenarios.

First, roleblock Chemist. This will get scum outed because MariaR will be watching Chemist.

Second, roleblock MariaR. Town get two KPN tonight.

Third, roleblock me and claim that my audition bonus was a lie. This is by far the best scenario for scum as it sets up a mislynch. That's why I had to be a VT by then.

Fourth, scum don't have an rb or block elsewhere. Two confirmed KPN and no scum guilites. The mislynch pool narrows down dramatically. Scum probably still push me there, but it's harder given Chemist got a gun from me.
In post 1462, Titus wrote:MariaR, who is scum? Someone blocked Chemist. Someone else Docced beeboy.

I know this looks terrible for me.
quotedump part 1 of interactions. this looks sort of legit for the most part? but not impossible to fake.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (isolation #186) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1783, jks wrote:There's pretty much nothing in any of the scum ISOs about Donkey Kong or TrueSoulEnergy. The names come up a couple times but that's about it. Panther and Fox mentioned him once in passing ("I am uncertain of his alignment so far, yet I sincerely hope that he is town") and beeboy voted him but switched to Shiro not that long after. It's pretty much a wash in terms of associations.

Reading MariaR's ISO makes me feel pretty good about catboi being town though. I don't think the way they were interacting together looks like scum-scum.
Both scum basically treated him like plutonium, they wouldn't touch him. beeboy through a vote on DK day 1 for being "fluffy" but it was a late end of day vote that IIRC had basically no chance of going through.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #187) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1476, Titus wrote:
In post 1475, MariaR wrote:I just wanna confirm something really quick.
@Titus you shot beeboy and you're sure chemist got a gun correct?
Yes. I submitted chemist getting a gun and shooting beeboy. Chemist gun had to be used that night or he died. That's why I insisted you watch Chemist.
In post 1486, Titus wrote:It's probably beeboy plus MariaR or beeboy plus mod fuck up. I don't see two roleblockers as a possibility. Beeboy was likely doctored.

I know my lynch is likely required. I don't like it though. I still won't be in lylo which is why I made myself a VT anyway.
In post 1510, Titus wrote:
In post 1507, MariaR wrote:Would Chem die if he was roleblocked with the vig?
My role pm doesn't explicitly say. If you were roleblocked, Chemist being roleblocked makes no sense.

If you're town, the mod forgot to tell Chemist about the day vig condition which is bastard modding. So he held and died.

Of course, my action was a day action the mod resolved at the end of the phase and didn't tell me.
In post 1512, Titus wrote:
In post 1511, MariaR wrote:I was roleblocked Titus don't know what else to tell you. Roleblocker some kind of rolestopper I don't know. But at the moment the most logical scum team to me is you+beeboy
Great, then let's lynch beeboy together. The remarkable thing is we don't have to trust each other and it nets us a scum. If beeboy flips bulletproof, then my claim gets some validation.
Doesn't seem fake? I don't think, anyway.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (isolation #188) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1583, Titus wrote:OOYAMA NOBUYO is my flavor.

We resolved the mystery of where my shot went. We still have MariaR's claim of being roleblocked and Creature's shot not going through.

I struggle with both solutions. On one hand, Chemist being roleblocked and MariaR lying is the simplest solution.

Yet, MariaR's result would have implicated me resulting in a mislynch. Then scum would mislynch her for lying about the results. So why block MariaR at all? Of course if MariaR is scum, claiming that I honestly visited Chemist against my will results in her lynch anyway after mine. So there is a scum incentive to claiming blocked.

Even with that confusion, that still leaves the question of where Chemist's shot went. Given the macho modifier, we likely have a doctor/jailkeeper of unknown alignment somewhere.
In post 1585, Titus wrote:
In post 1584, MariaR wrote:Titus if I was scum all I'd do is guilty you and then win off the ml. Sadly I'm town so this game isn't as easy.
That's part of the problem. Why would scum block you if you would have seen me going to Chemist? You'd claim an honest guilty. Unless

Mod: Would beeboy's ability, if used, be visible to a tracker/watcher?
These posts after beeboy dies and we start day 4 are less good. Suddenly seems somewhat protective of Titus.

In post 1621, Titus wrote:HURT: MariaR

I am resting based off setup spec that MariaR is town. Now that she's basically a VT, she's a good audition bonus for macho. Offer scum a VT kill guaranteed or a gamble to shoot a PR.
In post 1681, Titus wrote:HURT: catboiMariaR not voting Ari is odd. Her flail doesn't look like townflail.
In post 1684, Titus wrote:Supposing MariaR is scum, then if she does not flip roleblocker, we can infer the last scum is a roleblocker.

We can further eliminate anyone with a proven role.
And these posts I don't like at all. Second just looks fake.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (isolation #189) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by catboi »

beeboy threw shade titus's way a fair number of times, but there was never anything serious that would make me say they're definitely unaligned
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1794 (isolation #190) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1792, jks wrote:Reading 1512 reminds me...

When beeboy bumbled his fake-claim, my first instinct was that it was actually planned. I think at the time it was between Titus and beeboy? I don't remember which way people were thinking of voting at the time (I think Titus maybe?), but then beeboy came out with a ridiculous fake-claim that ended up having nothing to do with his actual role and he somehow missed the fact that there'd only been two night phases so far. I remember briefly thinking overnight that he did that as a way to pave a path for victory for Titus since one of them was going down and at least him flipping would provide something for Titus to work off due to his role.

I should probably go back and read how that went down again.
I had the same thought, I just wound up dropping it when maria was outed although I don't know that I should have. And in actuality maria pointing out that he slipped now makes it look definitely planned
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (isolation #191) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by catboi »

In post 1536, MariaR wrote:Uhhh beeboy. You do know there's only been 2 nights correct?
Yeah 100% a planned slip, Lol.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (isolation #192) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by catboi »

UNVOTE:

Still have a lot of issues with dk but I need to mull it over I guess
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (isolation #193) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:18 am

Post by catboi »

If you didn't think he'd die why wouldn't you target him lmao
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (isolation #194) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:42 am

Post by catboi »

The target is supposed to be notified they were roleblocked?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (isolation #195) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:30 am

Post by catboi »

maybe I'm naive, but I don't think Creature makes a claim that he knows will be immediately contradicted here as mafia?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (isolation #196) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:08 am

Post by catboi »

Well if that's the choice you're offering me, I'm voting creature. Don't think battle mage and maria were aligned based on early game interactions and jks has been a lot more town.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (isolation #197) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:30 am

Post by catboi »

In post 1842, Creature wrote:I don't remember jks doing shit this game.
How would you even know?
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (isolation #198) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:51 am

Post by catboi »

In post 249, Panther and Fox wrote:The other player whose posting I found unsightly was Battle Mage's. In particular, his early aggression seems at odds with his reaction mastina's claim - namely the empty unvote. Battle Mage, if you were so willing to try and pressure us before your mastina vote, why were you unwilling to return there after the Mason claim changed your mind?
This was panther and fox's 3rd post.
In post 267, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 249, Panther and Fox wrote:Good morning everyone. I see Panther has already arrived, so now I'll attempt to relay my thoughts as well.

Tuxedo Mask was the scumread we both agreed on, I heavily disliked the way he approached his question Holden. It seems quite clear that it was a reaction test, and he never posted a response to Holden's answer until he was later called out on this post. I also don't think the dayvig test Holden used on him was likely to work, as the odds of Holden actually daykilling a player so early into the game was close to zero. I found his mastina vote underwhelming as well, so I'd be interested to see how he reacts to mastina's latest posts.

The other player whose posting I found unsightly was Battle Mage's. In particular, his early aggression seems at odds with his reaction mastina's claim - namely the empty unvote. Battle Mage, if you were so willing to try and pressure us before your mastina vote, why were you unwilling to return there after the Mason claim changed your mind?

I can't say that I feel great about all of mastina's reads, but how they apply their logic seems consistent right now. I think that if mastina is scum, they'll struggle to maintain this consistency and it will become clear with time.
The hydra is giving me crap now!? :facepalm:

I've just been playing around and testing the water. I can't even remember how it went down. I imagine maybe I unvoted when I saw the mason claim because it's a stupid thing for scum to fakeclaim. Then later I changed my mind maybe and thought it would be worth pressuring her for a full claim. Then I got pocketted and Tux literally claimed scum, so clearly that's the priority elimination. Although I could easily jump to Shiro if that got some lubrication. If your question above is literally "why am i not voting for you?" it's because I have more important things to do than policy lynch hydras.
In post 542, Panther and Fox wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

Sorry Fox! I'm taking control of this vote for now.

~Panther
In post 543, Battle Mage wrote:VOTE: Battle Mage

I'm ready to ascend.

Lynch Mastina tomorrow though, or I'll haunt you.
In post 544, Panther and Fox wrote:So you're just, ready to go? No final reads or anything at all?

~Panther
In post 545, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 544, Panther and Fox wrote:So you're just, ready to go? No final reads or anything at all?

~Panther
Mastina-Shiro-Tipsy is the easy solve. I'm just a bit bored but I don't wanna make the Mod find another replacement. Although it does end my run of never getting lynched before Day 3 in 2020 - RIP.
This is just not how a partner acts in response to another partner. I'm not buying it. The immediate selfvote in response doesn't seemlike a partnery thing or I'd expect her to have been more annoyed. I also don't see Maria trying to bus on day 1 unprompted. She left my wagon and panzer's wagon to make that vote, doubt she jumps to a teammate's wagon when it wasn't that strong a wagon.
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (isolation #199) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:55 am

Post by catboi »

Causing myself unreasonable stress over this stupid game.

VOTE: Titus

not much else makes sense here and I don't see there being some phantom roleblock scum would use to protect a town player. Back to thinking beeboy went down intentionally to validate his flip and tthis were directed toward the 'shot' being on beeboy the day prior. also not really feeling the likelihood of multiple vig powers in a setup.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”