Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2375 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1067, Isis wrote:
In post 1065, notscience wrote:That’s a weird kill.
I presume that if you were in the scum's shoes, you think you'd give Hoopla the deadly visit?

That's predictable though, setups have doctors, etc.
In post 1910, Isis wrote:I went through notscience iso, I can't find a crumb for a N1 result.
He left a rather glaring crumb for his role at the start of the game so he apparently comprehends crumbing, but maybe he got roleblocked, visited a dead person or whatever other dumb thing happened.

notscience's iso is a beautiful iso though

I'm assigning it to you as a fourth role model RfS, I insist that you go over to his iso and learn some lines like an understudy. Starting with your supplanting of Sujimichi it seems like whenever one of my favorite players goes away you're somehow responsible so take responsibility by becoming a method actor in notscience's mold.
In post 1985, Isis wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
I don't actuall think I wanna go there today, I just want to cause Fredrick to post a votecount so I can like visualize the gamestate
These were my results crumbs
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2376 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Isis »

I found Hoopla!scum and RfS scum this game so I would really appreciate if one of my teammates could find the final scum for me because choosing between Una and gera is tricky

unfortunately all the people that would be helpful for figuring it out based on setup spec are dead
Not_mafia might be good at that idk, I just don't think it'd excite him
gera kind of seems to say he's not very mechanical based on him googling roles and stuff
Una is probably really smart at that stuff but he is the one with the wonky role I'm trying to figure out is either a conftown or confscum claim

I guess RfS taking the angle he's taking here implies that scum in this setup genuinely don't expect this setup to have yet another investigative role, so the concerning element of "did he claim commuter just to explain away possible invests revealed this phase" should maybe go away
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2377 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2357, geraintm wrote:
In post 2339, Isis wrote:Gera, say you execute N_M, he flips scum, the mafia no kill, and you go to the next day phase and Frederick says no No Executing

Who are you voting?
Well....not sure being honest. I want to vote not mafia, suspect it is like 70/30 to be right. Tonorrow is a day away. I hate the push towards replacement. Fear my interagency is going to cost us now, but feel as town has pretty much had no successful hits on any day on any jnfo the roughly 25% chance we have left seems fair
I guess
gera seems really earnest and did seem really earnest yesterday
but Una seems pretty earnest too
and gera is going for killing my innocent result here
I think I just vote out gera and RfS here
The main question is whether N_M and Una join me I guess
"Well, I..."
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #2378 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

Day 5's First Votecount

Replacement for Sujimichi (1): Isis
Isis (1): Replacement for Sujimichi
UnaBombaH (0):
Not_Mafia (0):
geraintm (0):

Not Voting (3): UnaBombaH, Not_Mafia, geraintm

With 5 voters, 3 votes are required to execute.

Day 5 will end without an execution in (expired on 2020-08-29 05:45:00).
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2379 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Huh.
So an actual guilty claimed on RfS?
I need to not over think this I guess, and just be happy that Isis has a guilty on the one slot I would've liked to vote for anyway? :?
I'm off to do my coaching stuff today, and will be back tomorrow. Before I lay down my vote, I'd like to see geras take on this.
Because we can't just test a flip anymore, and if gera buys what Isis is selling, it would almost certainly imply scum!Una to gera. (which I'm obviously not)
I'm more concerned of the possibility of a Ninja. :shifty:
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2380 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

So realistically..?
RfS+gera/Una
Isis+N_M
RfS+N_M (Ninja?)

I mean.. With Isis results, it's basically narrowed down to these options, right? I think everything else would be a stretch.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2381 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Before I go, the only negative thing about Isis here is that I do not like those crumbs. I don't think they are clear enough, but that isn't AI unless they are straight up lying anyway, so.. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2382 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: RfS
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2383 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Isis »

The role crumb or the results crumbs? Role crumbs should be obscure, you only prove that you contemplated the role during D1. As scum you could crumb 4 or 5 roles vaguely and that's fine. If you crumb it as clearly as notscience that's obviously dumb and a way to get shot.

For the results crumbs, their suckitude is proportional to how important they are. When notscience visited Hoopla I thought like a really long time about what that means for scum! and town! notscience and realized it kind of nets out to zero. So I didn't mind that my crumb might be mistaken for genuine NK spec because clearing him off of it after I died might be wrong anyway.

For Not_Mafia's again it didn't clear him so I would rather shift more towards hiding that I am results crumbing (and look, I survived to this phase in spite of decorating Hoopla's wagon with bells and sequins and only got roleblocked one night). Now that I've been roleblocked, it actually clears him.. all's well that ends well

The RFS crumb is really clear, I told him to "go to notscience's" iso and that I hold him responsible for notscience's death idk how much thicker can I lay it on what do you want "nothing to do with this game but I had a dream about a ninja stabbing notscience with a katana btw I'm vt"??

I posted that I was enthusiastic about crumbs this game so people would be unlikely to go "let's not look she probably wouldn't bother crumbing".

I guess maybe I should have done more effort on the N_M crumb mainly, it keeps him from claiming PR in massclaim if I die I guess, whatever, I was excited about voting scum that day.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2384 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by Isis »

if you are like "the role crumb is brief and clippy enough there could be 10 others like it" that is fine that's my philosophy on role crumbing.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2385 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by Isis »

Not_Mafia how r u doin
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2386 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by Isis »

RfS's typical logon time is in ~6 hours and he will probably selfhammer

I don't anticipate being in eLo

I guess that means N_M is the decider between Gera and Una

Una, don't vote N_M because lolninja. N_M would have been sent to perform the kill instead of RfS during night 2, that's pretty preferable. RfS is probably going to flip not-Roleblocker, confirming that the last scum is a Mafia Roleblocker, and Mafia Ninja Roleblocker is a little wat. This setup is already pretty wat but nsg's tolerance erodes the more the wat-age accumulates.
Ninja in a psychologist setup is also kind of extra bastard because if you base your night action strategy based on which player is the ninja, but that doesn't match the best strategy against the psychologist, it really feels bad. And you're forcing the psychologist to guess who randed ninja instead of guessing who would perform the kill.
It's still not completely impossible but it's better to take the occasional bad beat than to paranoia vote someone with nullish dayplay and super strong mech indicators for being town.
N_M is probably on the townish side of his meta, like Galron said.
"Well, I..."
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2387 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sup
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2388 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Isis »

gera don't vote N_M either but I kind of think you're scum due to pursuing that aim singlehandedly for ages. You should be crossvoting Una
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2389 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Isis »

N_M you will be the decider in 3p eLo are you hyped
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2390 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Isis »

This game was so weird cause I joined to play with Sujimichi and Hoopla, and Sujimichi replaced out and then I figured out Hoopla was scum so we couldn't be frayends

Una turns out to be kind of cool

Dunnstral was an incentive to join of course but I get to play with him lots anyways
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2391 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Isis »

Una do you think this game has a 2-shot compulsive Commuter?
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2392 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1133, UnaBombaH wrote:And just to be frank - I am not going to get any friendly visits from anyone this game.
Even trying would be a waste.
I keep my door closed tight. :lol:
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2393 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by Isis »

Una either is a commuter or contemplated a commuter fakeclaim throughout the game
"Well, I..."
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2394 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2363, geraintm wrote:Confess that I am at the stage of the game where not much people can say will alter my thoughts.
People pointing out votes and quotes from the past might, but bleating now won't.
This is a strange attitude for someone who's constantly saying how flawed their reads always are
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2395 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2389, Isis wrote:N_M you will be the decider in 3p eLo are you hyped
What if we decided Una vs Geraint today?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2396 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Isis »

Could Una be a scum full commuter who I failed to investigate last night? In this quote he said he's not receiving any friendly visits
this game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2397 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 2395, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2389, Isis wrote:N_M you will be the decider in 3p eLo are you hyped
What if we decided Una vs Geraint today?
If everyone (besides RfS) would agree I'm a tracker that saves a lot of time, RfS can just concede if we guess correctly
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2398 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Isis »

Problem is I suspect Gera is going to go after the line of play where he insists he's not sure I'm a tracker
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #2399 (ISO) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Isis »

My head's not working idk how much of a disruption that is or isn't in trying to play the whole game today
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”