The New Set-Up Review Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1438 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Post by AGar »

I need a couple reviewers for a Mini Theme I've just finished the design of.

The theme is the first season of 24, but knowledge of the series isn't required.

However, I ask that you have experience with theme games, preferably multiples.

PM me for more info.

Thanks in advance!
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1446 (isolation #1) » Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:58 pm

Post by AGar »

Tragedy wrote:A reviewer, helper, back up moderator would be simply helpful for a theme game! I'm not sure about ## of players allowed, but please help.
PM if interested.
Just so you know, in order to moderate a mini theme game (13 players or less as of 1/1/11), you need to have modded a mini normal or open game. In order to /in to mod one of those, you need to have been on the site for 3 months and have been in at least one game. For a large theme, you have to have modded two or more non-newbie games, one of which would be a mini normal or open game.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:14 am

Post by AGar »

Need a reviewer or two for a mini theme. Flavor knowledge not required. Nothing major mechanic-wise. Balance checks mostly.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1525 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:48 am

Post by AGar »

quadz08 wrote:I've created a fairly basic Large Normal to help with the current lack of them. I'd love it if someone could give it a once-over for balance!
Send it my way, broheim.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:11 am

Post by AGar »

Doesn't a lyncher's wincon usually dictate that once their target is lynched, they leave the game?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1881 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:53 am

Post by AGar »

In post 1880, Hrezs wrote:
In post 1877, animorpherv1 wrote:
In post 1876, Hrezs wrote:Looking for a balance check on a mini normal

Normal Review group...

I thought they only checked for normalcy?

They also do balance reviews which you can take into consideration.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3317 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by AGar »

Looking for a reviewer or two for a mechanically driven Mini Theme.
  • The mechanic is driven by night kill flavor and will be semi-revealed to players prior to signups.
  • The game is probably really swingy. Also I haven't designed a setup in 7 or 8 years.
  • Bonus points if you'd be willing to backup mod whenever I get around to running this.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3330 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 3317, AGar wrote:Looking for a reviewer or two for a mechanically driven Mini Theme.
  • The mechanic is driven by night kill flavor and will be semi-revealed to players prior to signups.
  • The game is probably really swingy. Also I haven't designed a setup in 7 or 8 years.
  • Bonus points if you'd be willing to backup mod whenever I get around to running this.
Circling back on this! Would like to get the game reviewed and running in the near future.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”