Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5004 (isolation #0) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5003, Gentleman 6 wrote:I am extremely glad L1 was not alisae or alisae would have had a meltdown right about....
Now.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5006 (isolation #1) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4997, MariaR wrote:I wasn't kidding when I said I was the best wolf in the playerlist~
Good playing with you again, I may not have gotten that it was you, but you struck me as somebody fun to play with. Glad we paired.
Show
Have retired for good; Life is too busy to have time or energy for mafia. It was fun~

And then, a Miracle, a Dance Game and a flight of fancy struck, one more game into the abyss
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5010 (isolation #2) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yes yes, dear, you're very pretty and have one of each foot, while I have three lefts.

Still glad we didn't leave. Even if it took effort for us both to hold back.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5011 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5008, MariaR wrote:
In post 5006, Cabd wrote:
In post 4997, MariaR wrote:I wasn't kidding when I said I was the best wolf in the playerlist~
Good playing with you again, I may not have gotten that it was you, but you struck me as somebody fun to play with. Glad we paired.
I had no idea you still played here! I probably would've had to change my playstyle if I paired with someone who wasn't as lax and fun as you. Super glad we paired
Eh, I only play in VERY few games extremely selectively, like maybe 1-2 a year, total.

Have a 1 year old daughter with penguin_alien now so.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5015 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

My logic was weird but I wasn't FULL moonlogic this game, tyvm~
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5019 (isolation #5) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Cabd »

I me-claimed on my first post.

But me swearing by Arceus was the tipping point for several people.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5020 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5018, MariaR wrote:My fav post was saying I wish I was as good a wolf as LLD to bus.

Because if I was scum I would've 100% bussed L2 in that spot as well but I wasn't about to admit that
I was holding out hope that you were secretly part of LLD's clique and that she'd light me up postgame on discord to yell at me, hah.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5021 (isolation #7) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 674, Gentleman 6 wrote:
In post 665, FakeGod wrote:
In post 269, Gentleman 6 wrote:I'm overwhelmed by the amount of posts and the alt names and I'm going to replace out, as opposed to struggling through this. I bit off more than I could chew (this is my second game), I need to ease into some micros or something before I try another large theme game. Good luck everyone, I hope everyone slays it (it being mafia) on the dance floor! Hopefully since we're only a few hours into the game, my replacement won't have too much trouble catching up.
This slot has been replaced.
Hi Guys.
And gals. And lycanthropes.

I will be changing this avatar probably, fair warning, to fit my super special unique personality.

All it's missing it the -f
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5023 (isolation #8) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

Gentleman 3 talked a big game but then gave up when the going got hard, I want to give him a hug and then a noogie while the hug is going on.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5026 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

I tried to intentionally stop myself from trying to figure anyone out for the most part, and I think the game was WAY more enjoyable for it.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5030 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5025, midwaybear wrote:Well he was town and he was busy irl
I'm aware.

I wasn't kidding when I said my wallpost was made at 2AM after having slept a few hours, then popping up in the middle of the night having set my alarm.

I see signing up for a game like this as a serious dedication to the rest of the player list.

Probably just values dissonance with Guy the third.

Oh well.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5033 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh and I'm pretty sure the OG Guy the 6th was legit overwhelmed. Hope he sticks around because that was a perfectly acceptable town opening from him.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5043 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Cabd »

Hi lady five. In an alternate universe id have danced with you too.

Your posting was quite enjoyable!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5047 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

I'm still salty I didn't get a chart when I was so damn town.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5049 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

I pity anyone who reads my PT

Maria literally got blocks of text as I was commuting to and from work with unedited thought spam.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5054 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

Eh it made you town.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5056 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Cabd »

It's pretty funny how sorting the game by post count and then eliminating from the bottom was actually the right call!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5058 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:28 pm

Post by Cabd »

Had it not been guy the first I'm pretty sure after my breakdown I would have insisted that the 8-5 pair leave and myself and Maria endgame.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5059 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

Guy 5 was playing extremely well and I pegged whoever it was at the time as extremely capible of a player as both alignments and certainly possibly deep wolfing.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5060 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by Cabd »

If it has been a traditional 3p ello though, I'd hammer Maria before lady 8
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5063 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

...is now a bad time to admit my breakdown was entirely faked just to see your reaction and to put to rest any doubts about you?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5066 (isolation #21) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

I mean don't get me wrong I was nervous but I played it up a bit!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5067 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

G2 is from my era as well.

He got clued in by the Arceus swearing.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5070 (isolation #23) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Cabd »

I guess more I expected you to BE a big game.

Still think you could have posted and salvaged your slot.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5072 (isolation #24) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

You're welcome to claim whoever you are.

I may tease but all is forgiven.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5074 (isolation #25) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Cabd »

He's gonna tuxedo mask out of the thread probably.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5076 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

Just like lucky Lucario broke my heart two weeks ago.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5081 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

Who was lady seal?

You were cool.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5084 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4883, Lady 8 wrote:
In post 1071, Gentleman 6 wrote:<Self-Meta>
I think scum-me here replaces in and gambits using the fact that nobody knows how much experience I'd have, pretends to be new to the setup and immediately starts looking for pair up.
</Self-meta>
I wonder if this is true.
It is, by the by.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5085 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 962, Gentleman 6 wrote:
In post 960, Gentleman 3 wrote:From what I know of the suicide mechanic in this game, it tends to hurt town far more than it helps it.
Have previously won this game by doing explicitly this.
I thought for sure that this gave me away given there's only like.... two or three cases of this happening in final 4.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5087 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh yeah for sure felt like a cast of players I'd absolutely play with again. Would legit instantly in for a rerun with new alt assignments but same roster.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5094 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 4944, FakeGod wrote:Thanks for playing everyone! I had a blast. Running anonymous games on MS adds a lot of extra steps for a mod, but it was all worth it to provide you with a unique experience and a challenge. Alt-slips were unfortunate but I thought overall you guys demonstrated an exceptional level of self-control. Congratulations to town for the victory - it was well deserved. I was hoping for a final 4 finish, as I always do for my dance setups, but alas, it wasn't meant to be.
I think we would have chosen right in final four if it'd been Lady 1, Guy 6 vs Lady 7, Guy 1
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5112 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5050, Gentleman 8 wrote:
In post 5049, Cabd wrote:I pity anyone who reads my PT

Maria literally got blocks of text as I was commuting to and from work with unedited thought spam.
trust me. it could be worse...
So I didn't guess who you were and the empire comparisons was just me self-referencing but holy shit what a co-incidence. I ruled you out from being in this game because I thought you'd perma-retired. How odd that we'd both come out of semi-retirement for the same altgame.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5113 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Cabd »

That said, given I read the madness that is your PT, I could probably snap some fingers and summon nacho so you two could ride off into the sunset together.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5114 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5097, FakeGod wrote:
Cabd wrote:
In post 4944, FakeGod wrote:Thanks for playing everyone! I had a blast. Running anonymous games on MS adds a lot of extra steps for a mod, but it was all worth it to provide you with a unique experience and a challenge. Alt-slips were unfortunate but I thought overall you guys demonstrated an exceptional level of self-control. Congratulations to town for the victory - it was well deserved. I was hoping for a final 4 finish, as I always do for my dance setups, but alas, it wasn't meant to be.
I think we would have chosen right in final four if it'd been Lady 1, Guy 6 vs Lady 7, Guy 1
You did before in the final 4 of Midsummer Night's Revelry.

Although, this time, you'd have to trust in your partner over the remaining pair.
yeah.

I don't think there's any world in which I would have left the dance, regardless of the endgame pair. Lady the 1st was locktown. I'd sooner have told Sir IC the 8th to leave lady 5, or whatnot.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5118 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Cabd »

Hey man, don't kinkshame.

Am interested in hearing who G7 was too, because apparently mistreating their partners is a thing they do?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5123 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5120, Gentleman 8 wrote:
In post 5112, Cabd wrote:So I didn't guess who you were and the empire comparisons was just me self-referencing but holy shit what a co-incidence. I ruled you out from being in this game because I thought you'd perma-retired. How odd that we'd both come out of semi-retirement for the same altgame.
haha i just felt like playing in a mafia game for some reason but i forgot how much time i used to spend reading stuff in games i was invested in before and overestimated how much time i'd have to read this one :/

also i wanted to see who still plays. was disappointed to find that a lot of the players i used to like playing with are no longer really active (even though some older players seem to be crawling out of the woodworks in this endgame)
Mafia-me totally woulda gone anime grill. Very good call on my avatar.

There's a discord chat with me, ffery, borkie, empire, mina, syry, nacho, giffy, and tammy that occasionally talks about all mass-joining a game.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5125 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5121, FakeGod wrote:Some more game analysis: I believe that the scum team was particularly weak this round. Getting left out as scum in pre-dance should be avoidable as long as you didn't roll 3 gentleman or something ridiculous like that, and none of the scum players were much influential in the day game. Staying quiet and looking okay is passable, but you're never going to make the endgame pair like that. The mafia wins of the previous iterations had strong dayplay from the scum players, with possible exception of the summer waltz where Luna Fox threw. I agree with Something_Smart that losing the original gentleman 1 was quite a blow.
The fact that removing players based on post count was an instant win kind of says it all.

It's no wonder people had issues forming scum reads...

all the people who gave a shit were town.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5127 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5124, Menalque wrote:G1 — hectic -> ??
G2 — ???
G3 — ???
G4 — midwaybear
G5 — dunn
G6 — cabd
G7 — ??
G8 — prefers to remain anonymous
G9 — ??

L1 — maria
L2 — S_S
L3 — lilith -> isis -> ??
L4 — sir cakez
L5 — yours truly
L6 — dann -> ??
L7 — beeboy -> ??
L8 — morning tweet
G2 is somebody from my era that recognized my signature arceus swearing. G8 is actually outed if you bother skimming the dead and lovers PTs he was in.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5130 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5123, Cabd wrote:
In post 5120, Gentleman 8 wrote:
In post 5112, Cabd wrote:So I didn't guess who you were and the empire comparisons was just me self-referencing but holy shit what a co-incidence. I ruled you out from being in this game because I thought you'd perma-retired. How odd that we'd both come out of semi-retirement for the same altgame.
haha i just felt like playing in a mafia game for some reason but i forgot how much time i used to spend reading stuff in games i was invested in before and overestimated how much time i'd have to read this one :/

also i wanted to see who still plays. was disappointed to find that a lot of the players i used to like playing with are no longer really active (even though some older players seem to be crawling out of the woodworks in this endgame)
Mafia-me totally woulda gone anime grill. Very good call on my avatar.

There's a discord chat with me, ffery, borkie, empire, mina, syry, nacho, giffy, and tammy that occasionally talks about all mass-joining a game.
Oh and cephrir.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5132 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5131, Gentleman 8 wrote:haha i don't care about the anonymity. i was mostly just keeping this game out of my egosearch
Am i reading correctly that you thought G3 was me at one point?

When did I solid as g6 to you? The yomi thing?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5134 (isolation #41) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

When did he say he wans't... The dead thread?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5136 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Cabd »

I honestly wasn't sure that all the daughter-talk would do anything. But she turns one year old this wednesday and makes staying up posting REALLY difficult.

I miss Kagami. He was in the same boat a few years back.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5139 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5137, Isis wrote:Kagami played in starry night 2 dances ago, last year's may ish
Last post November of 19, sadly.

Actually according to the posts, now has a (second?) kiddo.

I wish Kagami well, and we can probably trade stories!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5140 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5138, Gentleman 3 wrote:
In post 5089, fferyllt wrote:
In post 5079, Tammy wrote:This was fun to semi-watch!
Agree!

~f
Oh, it seems all the great old-timers are popping around. I really was lucky to replace into this game.
In post 5117, Dannflor wrote:G3, I'm curious if guessed my identity correctly at any point?

Also who was Gentleman 7 and what was their deal with seals
No, actually. You were fairly well-hidden, I'd say. Your name came up, but I never really searched for a definitive answer on my lovely partner.

Funnily enough, I loosely suspect that Gentleman 7 thought that you were me.
I summoned them all from the "we won't play mafia but will spectate cabd crying" discord channel.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5147 (isolation #45) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah. The newbie was who I replaced early game after they got overwhelmed.

I maintain scum-newbie would have gotten help in the Mafia PT instead of replacing out like that.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5149 (isolation #46) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Cabd »

Yeah.

Technically, that was against global site rules. It sure as heck made the "i am new" part of the rep-out believable. I doubt any oldtimers risk punishment to replace out publicly.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5151 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Cabd »

I did enough town things by the end!

It was a helpful starting tool to gather "in-the-realtime" reactions though.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5159 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Cabd »

I mean, I remember when it used to be Sakura hana's town-tell.

It got banned for a good reason.

It's a good rule change.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5163 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5160, Redados wrote:
In post 269, Gentleman 6 wrote:I'm overwhelmed by the amount of posts and the alt names and I'm going to replace out, as opposed to struggling through this. I bit off more than I could chew (this is my second game), I need to ease into some micros or something before I try another large theme game. Good luck everyone, I hope everyone slays it (it being mafia) on the dance floor! Hopefully since we're only a few hours into the game, my replacement won't have too much trouble catching up.
In post 5033, Cabd wrote:Oh and I'm pretty sure the OG Guy the 6th was legit overwhelmed. Hope he sticks around because that was a perfectly acceptable town opening from him.
In post 5149, Cabd wrote:Yeah.

Technically, that was against global site rules. It sure as heck made the "i am new" part of the rep-out believable. I doubt any oldtimers risk punishment to replace out publicly.
I was the original G6 and I am very sorry, did not mean to break site rules by doing that. Lesson learned! Everything I said was 100% true and I will ease into some more games before signing up for another game like this. Good job town!
You're fine. Genuine mistake. Hope you enjoy and stick around.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5168 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Cabd »

G3 is Brian Skies until inevitably proven otherwise.

I do this to all players who refuse to out their mains. They get assigned something that barely fits and then I hold them to those expectations.

It's why I expected so much out of them!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5171 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Cabd »

P.S.

Daughter tax

Spoiler:
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5172 (isolation #52) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:18 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5170, Lady 3 wrote:But I'm Brian Skies
We are ALL Brian Skies on this blessed day.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5174 (isolation #53) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5169, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 5168, Cabd wrote:G3 is Brian Skies until inevitably proven otherwise.

I do this to all players who refuse to out their mains. They get assigned something that barely fits and then I hold them to those expectations.

It's why I expected so much out of them!
Ooh! Who is my assignment?
A mix of giffy and tnnumbers.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5175 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Cabd »

I assigned G2 to syryana and cephirir bastard child.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5177 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

G8 was mina-bork crossover.
G5 was majiffy but more competent.

G8 was tammy and goodmorning having a lovechild.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5178 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5177, Cabd wrote:G8 was mina-bork crossover.
G5 was majiffy but more competent.

Lady 8 was tammy and goodmorning having a lovechild.
EBWOP
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5179 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5176, Lady 3 wrote:Now I want to know who I am!
You as in the person who replaced Isis into this slot?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5182 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

Oh none of these are very serious guesses, but my mind works better if I fake-assign names to alts.

Your play on the final endgame stuff assigns you to something like Natirasha.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5183 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5181, Gentleman 8 wrote:what gave me away as a mina bork hydra anyway
I felt that only somebody immensely familiar and on good terms with Empire to this date would dare describe him as such....
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5186 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Cabd »

Piegirl doesn't play anymore and hasn't for a while now. I recall you namedropping her so yeah
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5187 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Cabd »

Also, dannflor, I don't think we have any mutual games before this which is really amusing given our join dates.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5189 (isolation #62) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Cabd »

I have a soft spot for 2012s because I married one!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5194 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Cabd »

Anon dancegame the second.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5195 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Cabd »

I wonder if making it so that mafia got to do their elim immediately instead of at intermission if a scum is left out of predance would have made it better?

I suppose it's just that the scumteam was low effort, not a failing of the setup, though....
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5199 (isolation #65) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Cabd »

Were you in this one, Titus?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5202 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Cabd »

Which one were you?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5204 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Cabd »

Ah. Thanks for replacing in.

Was my reprimand the actual reason you voted lady the second there? Or were you planning on it regardless.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5206 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Cabd »

I was guy 6.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5208 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Cabd »

Dunno if I'll be around forever but it was fun to scratch the itch.

I think 8-5 would have carried the game if you'd eliminated me and Maria, though.

I guess there's a chance you could have tried to force an endgame of 1-7 vs 5-8 and tried to convince lady 8th to leave?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5212 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Cabd »

Lady the 5th, right?
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5214 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Cabd »

Something like Amrun's play but less feminine voice, I guess?

I honestly town binned you early and assumed you were gonna die before I had to care.

Same place I put both of the 2-4 pairs... INTO THE DEATHBOX.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5215 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Cabd »

None of your jerks was my ffery or syry. It made me sad.

I really wanted guy 3 to be my ffery this game.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5217 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Cabd »

My meta hunt days are long dead. They died about a year ago when Olivia was born.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5220 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Cabd »

I had hoped that G2 was somebody from that sweet spot in 2014. Her or GM or something.
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5222 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Cabd »

Unforgivable.

I think you could have taken 9-3 to endgame and won!
Show

Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #5224 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Cabd »

In post 5223, Gamma Emerald wrote:had issues recently with enjoying the game
Yep, it's why I went on leave for so long.

The newbie I played before this, and this game, though were both enjoyable.

I think because no prior body of work I had to defend/work with.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”