Mini Normal 2159 | Cinder Block Mafia | Game Over!

SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:27 am

Post by SJReaver »

Hey guys, I'm townie.

No hurt. Only love.

Also, I've retconned the previous events of this thread and am now the first.

VOTE: Italian Like the updated avatar.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:56 am

Post by SJReaver »

I have no idea who Madara is.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:01 am

Post by SJReaver »

My ability to pick out scum in elo is 50%!! !
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #3) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:02 am

Post by SJReaver »

Oh hell, Not_Mafia is in this game. I'm gonna get miselimmed with his quickhammer.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:36 am

Post by SJReaver »

My strength as a townie is that I got a green PM. My weakness is everything else.

My leet scumhunting technique is to find the most intelligent sounding player and pocket them.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #5) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:02 am

Post by SJReaver »

We don't know anything about the set-up?

No idea how many mafia there are, if there are more than two factions? No idea what roles people might have?

This is weird. I don't like it.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #6) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 9:18 am

Post by SJReaver »

I don't even remember signing-up for this game. Sorry if you think my post is bad, but given people are still posting things like 'this is the fourteenth post,' there isn't exactly a high bar to reach.

Thank you for the info though, Walter.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:11 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 35, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 32, SJReaver wrote:I don't even remember signing-up for this game. Sorry if you think my post is bad, but given people are still posting things like 'this is the fourteenth post,' there isn't exactly a high bar to reach.

Thank you for the info though, Walter.
Be a leader not a follower.
I will do what RCE tells me to do and stop being a follo---
waitasecond.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 46, RCEnigma wrote:By the end of page 3 I will have caught 1 scum.

Proceed.
This will be impressive if you are team green. Not so impressive if you are red team.
In post 57, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Votecount 1.2

RCEnigma(3)
~ (3), (6), (3)

Not_Mafia(2)
~ (2), (3)
Nosferatu(2)
~ (6), (8)
ItalianoVD(1)
~ (8)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (8)
callforjudgement(2)
~ (1), (3)

Not Voting (2): Raya36(0), sordros(1)

With 13 alive it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-06 11:18:30)
This vote count is a thing of beauty.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 50, callforjudgement wrote:As usual, much of what's been posted so far isn't alignment-indicative, but there are a few people who are possible to get (weak) reads on, even this early.

The first player who caught my attention was SJReaver (newbie greeting tell in #), but they've done it before as town (Newbie 2020). #13 still does seem a little off compared to SJReaver's usual first posts, but that might not be surprising for someone who usually replaces. # also strikes me as a bit strange, given that it's worded as a statement to nobody in particular. I can understand being angry with NM for quickhammering in a game in a past (he's historically done it quite a lot), but #13 isn't anger, and it isn't engaging with the person in question, or stating a read, or anything. It's just a statement, and I have no idea why it was made.
Townie pings.

I don't know how many of the other posters know that Not_Mafia will quickhammer at L-1. I do know that I end up at L-1 a great deal. I usually don't pay attention to vote counts against me as I'm used to people declaring intent to hammer and giving everyone time to comment.

That said, you've apparently read through some of my previous posts, comment on my making a 'strange' post is a bit paddy. It could be you trying to wrap your head around a baseline SJR but it could be a diligent scum planting seeds for pointing other 'strange' things you already know I'm going to say.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 75, Raya36 wrote:More from me tomorrow
I'll count the second until you bless us with your insight.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 58, BananaCucho wrote:
There appears to be many UNCULTURED SWINE in this game - nobody so far has answered #4 correctly and I feel dated >:(
Assur or "I don't know." You're making a Monty Python and the Holy Grail reference.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 78, callforjudgement wrote:Not_Mafia doesn't
always
quickhammer at L-1, but it happens often enough to be a real possibility. (In my experience, when he
does
quickhammer, it normally ends up losing town the game due to the loss of information from that day's dayplay.)

Still, if it's a bad thing for you to get quickhammered at L-1, it'd be a bad thing for anyone else to get quickhammered at L-1 too, right? So if you wanted to warn people about that, I would have expected a typical person to write it more like "Not_Mafia is in the game, so be careful about putting people to L-1, he might well quickhammer". The way you wrote it was unusually self-centred, and there isn't an obvious reason why you'd write it like that (meta/playstyle, perhaps?).
In my experience, even good townies get caught up in people voting them and how many people are on their wagon. Because of the binary process of elimination (you are eliminated or you are not) a wagon doesn't matter until it's hit the claiming portion. In general, it's best to ignore it or it takes away from your mental overhead.

That is how I, me, Reaver play but because him, cowdude, not_mafia is in the thread, I me Reaver have to adjust that way of thinking.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #13) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 81, callforjudgement wrote:
I recommend that you make fewer "fluff" posts like this (i.e. statements that are unlikely to be useful in reading anyone). If you do, try to attach them to a post that contains useful content, or combine them all into a single post.

What happens when someone fluffposts a lot is that the thread ends up expanding quickly and making the useful content harder to find; then people end up dreading having to catch up (and get frustrated at the "thread has been bumped" indicators), stop reading for a while, their eyes glaze over and they stop scumhunting. Then scum win. Reducing the number of posts like that (even if you simply just combine them) makes it easier for players to get into the game, and makes people generally easier to read.
I can tell we're going to be best buddies.

SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #14) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 87, ItalianoVD wrote:And I like the fact we are out of RVS. I don’t like Day 1’s anyway so the quicker we can get to actually scumhunting the better.
We were in RVS?! I totally missed that what with my scum-pings on your slot.

Hoping you've rolled town and are trying to change up your approach to the game because you've already done two things that don't fit with your personality in the last game we played together.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 89, ItalianoVD wrote:I’m out for tonight though. Will catch up and see what happening tomorrow.
Oh, thanks for giving us a post just to tell us you're not going to post anymore tonight. This totally adds to the gamestate and doesn't pad your post count.

Strange that I've never seen you post something so irrelevant on D1 before.

Wonder where you picked up the hab...
In post 75, Raya36 wrote:More from me tomorrow
Oh.

Hey guys! Hey guys! Hey guys!

Did you know that you can pull up a log of all of other people's posts and search for specific words? Try that with ItalianVD and search for the word 'tomorrow'

((spoiler alert: he's never talked about how he's going to catch up/read more/post more tomorrow before))
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 88, ItalianoVD wrote:Would like to hear more from Banana other than
Verily, I have looked upon your iso
it is a barren field where no good fruit grows
Eleven are the number of your posts
yet all is filler.
Where is the scumhunting Italian of sweet memory,
and why do you wear his face?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:52 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 96, geraintm wrote:
In post 46, RCEnigma wrote:By the end of page 3 I will have caught 1 scum.

Proceed.
Nope. By the end of day 1 no one will have caught scum. Never happened before, it isnt going to change here
Out of the six games I've played on the site, we've eliminated scum on day one twice. What are you talking about?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #18) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:44 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 89, ItalianoVD wrote:I’m out for tonight though. Will catch up and see what happening tomorrow.
^ Continued to visit the site on and off for two hours after I accused them of being scum. Didn't post anything in a public channel though.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:54 am

Post by SJReaver »

Only on mafiascum would my obviously cyber-stalking someone be anything but a sign of a malcontent mindset.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #20) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:47 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 104, ItalianoVD wrote: @SJReaver: Listen I’m not gonna waste time trying to prove to you that I’m town, but can you honestly say that all of your posts have added to the gamestate and have helped in finding scum?
No, but I am not you.

That's the thing. Instead of being a 'good townie' you should have been a 'good ItailianVD.'

Literally everyone read you as town at the end of day 1. Your play was perfect. And now it's ass.

The sad thing is that you'd going to persist with this because (ego, ego, ego) a more experience scum would understand how he'd blundered and try to cut his losses, but instead you'd going to give townies more time to think about things and figure out who your buddies are.

When the game finishes, I will tell you what my biggest hint that you drew a red PM was. You might not believe it, but as a fellow newbie, I want to help you get better, even if we are on different teams.

((And yes, my posts are largely fluff. That's always been the case. That's the thing you don't get: it's not about playing optimally. Townies NEVER play an optimal game. But you're a complete 180 from town!ItalianVD.))

But we can chat about this after the game ends.

Who are your scum buddies?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:49 am

Post by SJReaver »

Sorry, sorry, you're still pretending to be town.

Who are your strong "town reads?"

Who are your "scum leanings?"

Who are your "null slots?"

^hint, I expect you to place your fellow scum in null
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #22) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:51 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 105, Not_Mafia wrote:Scum should kill Italiano
Then I would stop tunneling them.

Do scum want to accuse me of being mafia?

Come at me, bros. You can miseliminate me but I will make you look like pigslop in the process.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:58 am

Post by SJReaver »

Come on, mafia.

I'm vanilla townie. I don't care if you night kill me or not. Hang me on D1. You know people are going to look at the VC.

Try to miseliminate me. Come on, grow a pair and vote against SJR. Help save Italian VD.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:59 am

Post by SJReaver »

Are you too scared?

I'm just a stupid newbie. If you miseliminate me and I flip green, you can just be like "that bitch was crazy, even if she's out of the game, at least she's not in elo."
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #25) » Mon Aug 24, 2020 6:01 am

Post by SJReaver »

Okay, I'll help you out: I am scum.

10000% scum.

Now you can vote against me and no one will hold it against you. Any townie would vote against someone claiming to be scum, right?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:07 am

Post by SJReaver »

Walter has been scum read in every game I've seen him play. The man has a flair for being miseliminated.

No updated VC, I see. Give me time to see what you've been up to and find out how easy it is to slip under the radar.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:36 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 119, callforjudgement wrote: VOTE: BananaCucho
This is a stronger read than the read I had on RCEnigma. # and # (I haven't checked # because I have images turned off) are the sort of content that's a) easy to post as either alignment, and b) doesn't help solve the game at all as town. This wouldn't be particularly scummy if it were posted together with more townish posts, but in isolation, it's pretty suspicious.

@SJReaver (#): Why are you talking about day 1 in the past tense? Are you talking about a different game?

(Also, I have a mild scum read on SJReaver from #; people are way more likely to joke about being scum when they actually are scum.)

Side note: I have limited access on Mondays and Thursdays, so I probably won't be able to post here for a few hours.
Citation needed.

The complete lack of comment on my Italiano case is interesting here. You’ve combed through at least a few posts from my previous games to see if I do ‘newbie greetings’ but when I point out how Italian’s posts are already quite different from his norm, you ignore that information and have a strong enough scumlean on Banana to vote for him.
In post 121, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
In post 113, SJReaver wrote:Come on, mafia.

I'm vanilla townie. I don't care if you night kill me or not. Hang me on D1. You know people are going to look at the VC.

Try to miseliminate me. Come on, grow a pair and vote against SJR. Help save Italian VD.
Really Sj, Saying you are vanilla townie does not help.
Only helps scum narrow down prs.
Possibly.

This being mafiascum.com, if I said I liked kittens, I expect someone to waste their time tracking down any previous commentary about kittens from me, verify that it was positive, note my alignment and role in that game, and then ponder whether I was deliberately bringing that up again and how it fit into my kitten meta.

But I was lying anyways. I’m a paranoid gun nut baiting people into investigating me. I was hoping for vigilante but didn’t luck out, and now the only way I can kill people is if they take some initiative.
In post 123, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 120, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 118, RCEnigma wrote:I'm with it VOTE: SJReaper
Could you point out what you view as scummy exactly from SJ?
In post 115, SJReaver wrote:Okay, I'll help you out: I am scum.

10000% scum.
A sign of intelligent life. (Thought it’s Reaver, not Reaper)

The very nature of percentages means that there’s no way I could be over 100% scum. That I claim to be more than that suggests I’m either a liar, an idiot, or both. Either way, you don’t want someone who can’t handle basic math in elo.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:48 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 139, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 110, SJReaver wrote:Literally everyone read you as town at the end of day 1. Your play was perfect. And now it's ass.
Still the beginning of Day 1, give it time. ;)
My reads are dynamic and often change.

If we eliminate you today and you flip green, I will totally read you as townie.
In post 146, geraintm wrote: Reaver I am finding unhelpful :(
Alas, I scum read you as well, so my typically helpful nature is not showing itself.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:01 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 183, ItalianoVD wrote:
But in this case of SJReaver, a newb: 1) Do you really feel she would be more likely to do it and 2) Do you think her scum team would comfortably allow her to do it?
"Allow" me to do it? Like I'm going to submit a permission slip to my scum-buddies before I can post.

Is that why you're so wooden this game? Did they give you a list of things to say/do? Weird, but good to know you're working together. Easier to pick up coordination.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 5:18 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 225, BananaCucho wrote:
In post 215, SJReaver wrote:Walter has been scum read in every game I've seen him play. The man has a flair for being miseliminated.

No updated VC, I see. Give me time to see what you've been up to and find out how easy it is to slip under the radar.
This is helpful info. Is there a reason you can put your finger onto why Woolter seems to be scum read a lot?
He has a sparse posting style and doesn't engage in much of the back-and-forth other posters do that make them sticky* in other's minds. He's poor at defending himself because he tends to remain calm and level-headed. His reads are average but he's not the best at making a case, so other town posters tend to value him less.

In the first game I played with him, it was the end of D1 and we were one vote away from eliminating Walter. He came off as being okay with it. The reason we caught scum was that rolling him was so nice and easy, they made a 'jokey' post that obvscum mindset.

If it's not clear, I'm currently townreading him. Because of the consistency in his playstyle, I'll probably lock that in for D1 and then revisit it D2 when we have a flip and I can see how he positions himself.

*It's somewhat tangential, but group psychology often favors people who provoke any sort of emotional reaction, even slightly negative ones.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:12 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 232, BananaCucho wrote: Can you do me a favor

Can you carry me in your enormously giant townie backpack to victory?
Hop in if you desire. Maybe tell me if I'm about to boldly rush off a cliff.
In post 233, WaltertheDunce10 wrote: This post feels pretty genuine to me.
I think reaver actually believes this.
Consider me pocketed but that is the best post I have seen from you.
Thanks. I am slowly getting better at this game. I've thought a great deal about your near miselim and how it played out.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:00 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 243, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m very surprised SJR didn’t immediately SR my reaction to his Italiano push
That this surprises you suggests you've formed a strong opinion of me based on a handful of posts. Do you often do that?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:11 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 256, RCEnigma wrote:Frog is probably town. That's a wild wild take.
I continue to get townleans from this slot.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:38 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 259, Gamma Emerald wrote:
@SJR
Yeah I think I do that pretty often. You’ve shown yourself as excitable and really into your own hype. As such I would expect any contrary opinions to yours to garner a quick attack from you. I could be wrong but based on your join date, that’s the impression I get.
The inside of my head can get a touch frantic at times, yes.

But most players are townie so most people who disagree with me are townie.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:44 am

Post by SJReaver »

Not_Mafia is not a sheep but a cow. I find sheeping accusations underwhelming. If every townie does their own thing, we don't tend to get very far.

VOTE: geraintm

You spend more time talking about how you dislike day one than you do scumhunting. You may have a pulse but it's a weak one.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:10 am

Post by SJReaver »

Current readlist:

RCE
feels very towny to me. I don't believe he caught two scum on page 2, but I do believe he was searching for him. That comment and his voting patterns suggests he tries to create psychological pressure and pick up on others reactions. There's little obfuscation or hedging and his voiced opinions have been similar to my own, which something I've noticed from town players.

Walter
reminds me of our last game together where he was town, so as noted above, I'm going to assume that's the case until we have our first flip.

Banana
saying they want to pocket me could easily be emotional manipulation but is also very blunt and overt for scum. I'll probably have to go through another game of theirs to see how bold they are as scum, but for now I'll lean townie.

I want to see how callforjudgement's reads develop over the week. There are signs he's attempting to understand others but his focus on mechanical and optimal play is easy to fake. As that conflicts with my own playstyle, I'm predisposed to see focus on whether others reach an ideal level of townieness as an insincere method of scumhunting.

Most everyone else is null.

Frogsterking and Nosferatu are both low postcount (7 and 12 posts respectively). I'll point out the disagreement between them could be scum-theater. Playing off one another to look townie while not otherwise contributing.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:15 am

Post by SJReaver »

Also odd that Foster should be upset with active lurking given they have one of the lowest post counts.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:19 am

Post by SJReaver »

I hope you all are enjoying the game.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:56 am

Post by SJReaver »

I don't see the Walter votes as being scummy. I just posted about how Walter acts when he's being voted on in what was clearly a defense of that slot. Walter then went from light scum reading me to town reading me.

A townie might vote Walter to see if he responds how I said he would or to see if I'd get aggressive in my defense.

Walter could be my scum buddy, we could be town masons, he might be scum wanting to use a townie as a shield, I might be scum trying to curry favor with a player I know gets miselimed. As he and I are currently active, putting vote pressure on his slot is a smart move.
In post 279, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 270, callforjudgement wrote:RCEnigma is probably the most likely scum on the Walter wagon (#256 looks a lot like a post-justification of "why this wagon, not that one?"), although this isn't all that strong a tell.
The Implication frog was making was that Nosferatu looks scummy for establishing a counterwagon (presumably frog would believe on town) but Frog would be the wagon Nosferatu is pushing pressure away from, making Nosferatu scummy for diverting from scum onto town.

Scum doesn't theater like that and I don't believe nos/frog to be partners. Also don't believe frog suggests he's scum being wagoned away from.
How does scum usually theater?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by SJReaver »

callforjudgement continues their focus on optimal play. I suspect their desire to lecture people over how they ought to play is a NAI personality trait.

@Nos, do you think Frogster is mafia?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 303, Nosferatu wrote: no, someone literally asked why the wagon existed and i said that it was literally like trolling idk why anyone would join the wagon after that exchange
Let's find out!
In post 299, Raya36 wrote:There's no wagon on callforjudgement anymore while there is on Walter. Plus I can barely read judgements posts so I need to go back through later
So you voted for Walter because other people were voting for him?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:35 pm

Post by SJReaver »

Stupid DAMN newbies.

I agree that newb!scum might be worried about the attention. (And yes, I know that newb!scum is me in this case so my judgement is suspect as hell)

That no one has seriously scum read me or pushed my slot is a touch disappointing. As scum, I think I'd be a touch more timid? I know it sounds like BS, but if you look at my games, I've only drawn town. I'd love to think that I'd be as aggressive as scum, but until it happens, I can't know.

By the way, I am town

Totally town

RCE is the only one who took my bait and I town read them. It makes me sad.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by SJReaver »

Why couldn't frogster lock horns with me?

I would spend the rest of day 1 fighting them while the other townies solved the damn game. Instead, I'm stuck here on the sidelines, trying to guess which of you jerks are mafia.

And my scumhunting is crap.

9 times out of 10, my reads are bad.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by SJReaver »

ddkl;jfdoihjsflsjkfsafe

Will someone please scum read me so I can feel useful?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 316, geraintm wrote: I have sat here and pointed out a few things that I have noted as potentially as interesting. that is as much as you'll get from me and a vote isn't going to make it any different
But I want more.

Just a few reads? Town or mafia, indulging me a bit won't hurt. At least I can see where your head is at.

I mean, day 1 is two weeks long. Even if you think it's stupid an unnecessarily, you'll make be a bit happier. I'll feel more comfortable if your slot doesn't seem like a black hole.

The thing is... I'm not an asshole? I get that everyone plays their own way. But no matter what you're thinking, it's rough for me to sit here day after day and say, "geraintm--same as ever, very little."
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:40 pm

Post by SJReaver »

In post 320, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 313, SJReaver wrote:RCE is the only one who took my bait and I town read them. It makes me sad.
It wasn't great bait. Even my vote wasn't serious.
Honestly? I'm banging two rocks together to make fire. I appreciate you humoring me.
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:43 am

Post by SJReaver »

VOTE: CallforJudgement

Will you be doing so anytime soon or will you wait to see how the wagon develops?
SJReaver
SJReaver
Goon
SJReaver
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:39 am

Post by SJReaver »

In post 384, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is cfj seriously being wagoned for being “too towny”?
No.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”