Micro 965 | Meet me in the Backrooms | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok but can u link them for us
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Adorable »

viewtopic.php?f=51&t=83352

viewtopic.php?f=83&t=83668

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=83003

These were my most recent vt games. The mechanics and lynch scene there are different.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Marquis »

I'm here but this game is boring me bc nobody seems to listen or care beyond their own ego
link in bio
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 752, Marquis wrote:I'm here but this game is boring me bc nobody seems to listen or care beyond their own ego
do you think adorable is Town?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also ive already locktowned u. u read like an open book and your scum play is vastly different than ur town play
retired
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 726, tn5421 wrote:I could post literally anything and you'll just cherry pick a small portion of it and say that it makes me scum.
Alternatively you'll quote the whole post and @ people like "do you think this is town?"

Neither of which is actual engagement. You have done this to me and a few others at least half a dozen times already, and we're only 3 or 4 rl days into day 1.
Also really REALLY felt this lmaoo. This is the exact behavior I've been seeing from Koba all game since I started to express suspicion of them

Koba keeps incorrectly summarizing my play as having done nothing but tunnel them when I just don't care to engage directly with scum determined to discredit and misrep me

Meanwhile I'm still here, now ~politely~ asking everyone to still claim hoods and FN instead of sitting here like this is mountainous or something

I'm aware some ppl dont agree but it is incredibly infuriating to see one clear step forward that everyone's too goddamn scared to take
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Marquis »

Can anyone else see how Koba's throwing shit at the wall hoping it sticks until I stop suspecting them
link in bio
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

adorable I'm sorry but those games actually show you having more conviction early on .

like here
Adorable wrote:
In post 332, Isis wrote:Ok I caught up again.

Auro's demonstrative efforts to do have visually townish reactions all game looks very theatrical and has such a jerky progression that I think it's really, really unlikely he's town. Unfortunately I'm starting to think Drew is more likely the partner than Tweet which makes this pretty much an L.

I don't think superbowl is very likely scum here, but I don't know of any compelling reason to townread Tommy and I don't think I've been very obviously town this game due to like, not being enthused. Also, it kind of starts to feel more boring and less interesting the more I feel like Auro is just openwolfing, and from my point of view that is the last relevant informational point of the game?

I don't really understand why gobble selfed like that but I guess it's kind of a postgame discussion
I've never played with Auro before and don't know how he plays as scum. I would expect scum Auro to focus on my hood to tree stump first since gobbles and Galron were getting scum read the most and Auro wanted your hood to be the first to tree stump.
In post 340, Isis wrote:Gobble can fluff his feathers all he wants, but I think TTT's gambit was protown and I don't think Auro's handling of his own skepticism of our hood description has shown a town alignment. It's on the laundry list.
I disagree with this. Tommy's gambit did not look protown at all and it looked scummy. On the first post quoted above you said you don't have any compelling reason to town read Tommy and now over here you say Tommy's gambit was protown. Which is it? This looks like you are defending a scum buddy.

and here

Adorable wrote:I'm always a null read or I would be a scum lean since I'm not an active member. I get the feeling scum looked up my completed games and they put me on Group 1 and plan on lynching Group 2 or Group 3 on day 1 and on day 2 they would put me in a group that would get lynched. I also think whoever are scum in this game are trying way too hard to look towny and it is Group 1 who is getting town read alot.
In post 142, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I don't like Adorable's entrance either
This post looks like shade throwing and you didn't elaborate on why you didn't like my entrance and this is the kind of post I normally scum read when I don't see a player elaborate.

I think 2 scum are in Group 1 and that's why I'm voting there.
this is something you lack in this game so far.

Giving you a chance to respond to that but I think the comparison shows a clear contrast.
retired
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 723, DkKoba wrote:[Marquis] basically refused to play the game other than to hardtunnel me.
Like ????What the fuck please tell me I'm not the only one not okay with this ????????????
link in bio
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

marquis keep being useless <3 we can play with a handicap its ok
retired
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Marquis »

The only thing I want more than Koba lynch rn is an easy and done day 1 so Im just going to warn now I will instant hammer anything that isnt a townread

This is me half resigned to Koba not getting lynched bc they yell loud enough to get out of doing anything actually substantial or pro-town
link in bio
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i do expect a 1 page apology in post game, or in dead PT when we're both confirmed as town to eachother <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

marquis why am I scum?

please. you STILL have yet to explain how I'm scum LOL

like ur deadass just annoying ngl.
retired
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Marquis »

Ppl talk a big game about how day 1 is so important for iNfOrMaTiOn, what we have is 31 pages nobody will care to read later except if theyre cherrypicking the parts that help their case. which some ppl already like to do now cough koba cough
link in bio
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok marquis, what information do you have that shows my alignment?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im sure youve had discussion with Ari, would you mind sharing some of the conclusions you 2 have reached about the game?
retired
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Adorable »

In post 757, DkKoba wrote:adorable I'm sorry but those games actually show you having more conviction early on .

like here
Adorable wrote:
In post 332, Isis wrote:Ok I caught up again.

Auro's demonstrative efforts to do have visually townish reactions all game looks very theatrical and has such a jerky progression that I think it's really, really unlikely he's town. Unfortunately I'm starting to think Drew is more likely the partner than Tweet which makes this pretty much an L.

I don't think superbowl is very likely scum here, but I don't know of any compelling reason to townread Tommy and I don't think I've been very obviously town this game due to like, not being enthused. Also, it kind of starts to feel more boring and less interesting the more I feel like Auro is just openwolfing, and from my point of view that is the last relevant informational point of the game?

I don't really understand why gobble selfed like that but I guess it's kind of a postgame discussion
I've never played with Auro before and don't know how he plays as scum. I would expect scum Auro to focus on my hood to tree stump first since gobbles and Galron were getting scum read the most and Auro wanted your hood to be the first to tree stump.
In post 340, Isis wrote:Gobble can fluff his feathers all he wants, but I think TTT's gambit was protown and I don't think Auro's handling of his own skepticism of our hood description has shown a town alignment. It's on the laundry list.
I disagree with this. Tommy's gambit did not look protown at all and it looked scummy. On the first post quoted above you said you don't have any compelling reason to town read Tommy and now over here you say Tommy's gambit was protown. Which is it? This looks like you are defending a scum buddy.

and here

Adorable wrote:I'm always a null read or I would be a scum lean since I'm not an active member. I get the feeling scum looked up my completed games and they put me on Group 1 and plan on lynching Group 2 or Group 3 on day 1 and on day 2 they would put me in a group that would get lynched. I also think whoever are scum in this game are trying way too hard to look towny and it is Group 1 who is getting town read alot.
In post 142, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I don't like Adorable's entrance either
This post looks like shade throwing and you didn't elaborate on why you didn't like my entrance and this is the kind of post I normally scum read when I don't see a player elaborate.

I think 2 scum are in Group 1 and that's why I'm voting there.
this is something you lack in this game so far.

Giving you a chance to respond to that but I think the comparison shows a clear contrast.
Did you even read the part when I said I don't like meta reads and don't expect everyone to play the same like they do in their town and scum games. I was getting scum read for meta and I flipped town. Another game when got town role I was getting scum read for meta for playing differently, I got so annoyed to the point when I replaced out.
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 762, DkKoba wrote:marquis why am I scum?

you really need to stop this bullshit like this fucking gaslighting is starting to go beyond scum manipulation I've been explaining myself at the start and throughout my posts thereafter.

I keep explaining myself, you keep cherrypicking parts you don't like and jumping around other topics and posting 20 times a page until it's lost in the noise, you claim I haven't explained myself again, and wonder aloud like a fucking asshole why I'm choosing to not engage with you
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Marquis »

I'm logging out this is a dramatic exit bye
link in bio
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but why are you playing differently this time? can you explain that?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 767, Marquis wrote:
In post 762, DkKoba wrote:marquis why am I scum?

you really need to stop this bullshit like this fucking gaslighting is starting to go beyond scum manipulation I've been explaining myself at the start and throughout my posts thereafter.

I keep explaining myself, you keep cherrypicking parts you don't like and jumping around other topics and posting 20 times a page until it's lost in the noise, you claim I haven't explained myself again, and wonder aloud like a fucking asshole why I'm choosing to not engage with you
if you've explained so well where is the wagon on me <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw manipulation isnt even alignment indicative for me, i have multiple games where i've been manipulative as town to get the game to a state that I want, including this one. im not even gaslighting you, im just exhausting your arguments because you have none and want to get you to begrudgingly accept im town <3 so have fun with that knowledge. being mean is not alignment indicative. only noob players think it is.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 768, Marquis wrote:I'm logging out this is a dramatic exit bye
retired
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

why r you 2 even talking to each other.

@Marquis, you are not going to convince Koba he is a "scum"

@Koba, you are not going to convince Marquis that you are "good"

anyway who else wants to help poof Adorable?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

marquis: why wont anyone listen to me???
also marquis: refuses to provide evidence, help the game state, share any sort of analysis, hardfocuses on mechs and draws faulty conclusions.

like dude if u want to actually at least be average at this game then take the first step and actually play by driving discussions. if you want short days with quick votes and eliminations im sure chat mafia is a good medium for you.

like i seriously dont give a fuck that you fos me at this point its that u refuse to even read outside of me or make any reads outside of me.

and if the general consensus is to PL u i wont stop them. usually i stop PLs but for you? I won't.
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”