Micro 965 | Meet me in the Backrooms | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #706 (isolation #200) » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why am I in an "elimpool" if I'm town?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #201) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

Was testing if they're keeping up with claims/whats happening in thread. It's important info to me
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #202) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

LOL i used the bump function i didnt know itd change the timestamp
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (isolation #203) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh so you lurking but not contributing?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #717 (isolation #204) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 715, Aristophanes wrote:Anyway,
In post 706, DkKoba wrote:why am I in an "elimpool" if I'm town?
Because you are a Policy Elim if I don't find someone more worthy of elimination.

I thought I'd made that clear.
If anyone should be policied it should be marquis but ok buddy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #205) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 716, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 714, DkKoba wrote:oh so you lurking but not contributing?
Lmfao I don't need to respond to every post immediately.

There's a difference between lurking and coming back to this later.
Any reason you tend to dodge questions that ask for analysis?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #206) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 719, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 717, DkKoba wrote:
In post 715, Aristophanes wrote:Anyway,
In post 706, DkKoba wrote:why am I in an "elimpool" if I'm town?
Because you are a Policy Elim if I don't find someone more worthy of elimination.

I thought I'd made that clear.
If anyone should be policied it should be marquis but ok buddy
Lmfao
Okay please explain that.

Marquis is coming in with a plan to mechanicallt stifle mafia.

Why is that P-EL worthy?
(Working on short forms, not sure I like that one)
Your premise is false so i can't respond to it properly. You 2 are both terrible at mech analysis.
Also since when does mech analysis excuse one from being PLed? They've basically refused to play the game other than to hardtunnel me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #724 (isolation #207) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 721, tn5421 wrote:
you make meaningful contribution impossible
ellaborate.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (isolation #208) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im at work
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #209) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: adorable
Lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (isolation #210) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

not bc of what they said abt me but just they are so fluffy rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (isolation #211) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

sure believe what u want lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #212) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

adorable can i get some recent games where u rolled vt from you?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (isolation #213) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

also those are very fair explainations. I like you so far
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #750 (isolation #214) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ok but can u link them for us
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (isolation #215) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 752, Marquis wrote:I'm here but this game is boring me bc nobody seems to listen or care beyond their own ego
do you think adorable is Town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #216) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also ive already locktowned u. u read like an open book and your scum play is vastly different than ur town play
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #217) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

adorable I'm sorry but those games actually show you having more conviction early on .

like here
Adorable wrote:
In post 332, Isis wrote:Ok I caught up again.

Auro's demonstrative efforts to do have visually townish reactions all game looks very theatrical and has such a jerky progression that I think it's really, really unlikely he's town. Unfortunately I'm starting to think Drew is more likely the partner than Tweet which makes this pretty much an L.

I don't think superbowl is very likely scum here, but I don't know of any compelling reason to townread Tommy and I don't think I've been very obviously town this game due to like, not being enthused. Also, it kind of starts to feel more boring and less interesting the more I feel like Auro is just openwolfing, and from my point of view that is the last relevant informational point of the game?

I don't really understand why gobble selfed like that but I guess it's kind of a postgame discussion
I've never played with Auro before and don't know how he plays as scum. I would expect scum Auro to focus on my hood to tree stump first since gobbles and Galron were getting scum read the most and Auro wanted your hood to be the first to tree stump.
In post 340, Isis wrote:Gobble can fluff his feathers all he wants, but I think TTT's gambit was protown and I don't think Auro's handling of his own skepticism of our hood description has shown a town alignment. It's on the laundry list.
I disagree with this. Tommy's gambit did not look protown at all and it looked scummy. On the first post quoted above you said you don't have any compelling reason to town read Tommy and now over here you say Tommy's gambit was protown. Which is it? This looks like you are defending a scum buddy.

and here

Adorable wrote:I'm always a null read or I would be a scum lean since I'm not an active member. I get the feeling scum looked up my completed games and they put me on Group 1 and plan on lynching Group 2 or Group 3 on day 1 and on day 2 they would put me in a group that would get lynched. I also think whoever are scum in this game are trying way too hard to look towny and it is Group 1 who is getting town read alot.
In post 142, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I don't like Adorable's entrance either
This post looks like shade throwing and you didn't elaborate on why you didn't like my entrance and this is the kind of post I normally scum read when I don't see a player elaborate.

I think 2 scum are in Group 1 and that's why I'm voting there.
this is something you lack in this game so far.

Giving you a chance to respond to that but I think the comparison shows a clear contrast.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (isolation #218) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

marquis keep being useless <3 we can play with a handicap its ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #219) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i do expect a 1 page apology in post game, or in dead PT when we're both confirmed as town to eachother <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #762 (isolation #220) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

marquis why am I scum?

please. you STILL have yet to explain how I'm scum LOL

like ur deadass just annoying ngl.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (isolation #221) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok marquis, what information do you have that shows my alignment?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (isolation #222) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im sure youve had discussion with Ari, would you mind sharing some of the conclusions you 2 have reached about the game?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #223) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but why are you playing differently this time? can you explain that?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #224) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 767, Marquis wrote:
In post 762, DkKoba wrote:marquis why am I scum?

please. you STILL have yet to explain how I'm scum LOL
you really need to stop this bullshit like this fucking gaslighting is starting to go beyond scum manipulation I've been explaining myself at the start and throughout my posts thereafter.

I keep explaining myself, you keep cherrypicking parts you don't like and jumping around other topics and posting 20 times a page until it's lost in the noise, you claim I haven't explained myself again, and wonder aloud like a fucking asshole why I'm choosing to not engage with you
if you've explained so well where is the wagon on me <3 . <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #771 (isolation #225) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw manipulation isnt even alignment indicative for me, i have multiple games where i've been manipulative as town to get the game to a state that I want, including this one. im not even gaslighting you, im just exhausting your arguments because you have none and want to get you to begrudgingly accept im town <3 so have fun with that knowledge. being mean is not alignment indicative. only noob players think it is.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (isolation #226) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 768, Marquis wrote:I'm logging out this is a dramatic exit bye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #227) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

marquis: why wont anyone listen to me???
also marquis: refuses to provide evidence, help the game state, share any sort of analysis, hardfocuses on mechs and draws faulty conclusions.

like dude if u want to actually at least be average at this game then take the first step and actually play by driving discussions. if you want short days with quick votes and eliminations im sure chat mafia is a good medium for you.

like i seriously dont give a fuck that you fos me at this point its that u refuse to even read outside of me or make any reads outside of me.

and if the general consensus is to PL u i wont stop them. usually i stop PLs but for you? I won't.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #775 (isolation #228) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually i can do this the other way around.

ari, can you tell us what marquis has been saying in the neighbor chat to you? does he have any reads you can share for us?

if you're afraid to do that we'll find that as scummy btw.

also how many pages long is your PT perchance?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #229) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

good pagetop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #230) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyways pooky is obvious FN wifoming and anyone who doesnt follow them is prob scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #231) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 778, Adorable wrote:
In post 769, DkKoba wrote:ok but why are you playing differently this time? can you explain that?
?

The post of mine you quoted is the game where one of the town players was scum reading me for meta and I flipped town.
yes but I am looking at that game with the knowledge you are town and i am seeing that is your town play and that is different from your play here. not sure why its relevant that they hanged u for meta there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (isolation #232) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 782, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 728, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 720, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 718, DkKoba wrote:
In post 716, Aristophanes wrote:
Lmfao I don't need to respond to every post immediately.

There's a difference between lurking and coming back to this later.
Any reason you tend to dodge questions that ask for analysis?
Uhhhh no?
What did I dodge? Might have missed it.
@Koba in case you missed it.
im asking u for Marquis' reads since ur in the same neighborhood now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (isolation #233) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i forgot by now, its not important anymore if i dont remember.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #234) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 785, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 775, DkKoba wrote:actually i can do this the other way around.

ari, can you tell us what marquis has been saying in the neighbor chat to you? does he have any reads you can share for us?

if you're afraid to do that we'll find that as scummy btw.

also how many pages long is your PT perchance?
I don't think any of this will help us tbh.

The PT is the PT and it is not why either of us have our reads on each other.

Sorry Koba.
Not afraid, fyi, just no point.
u want everyone to claim their role, but u cant even be honest about ur PT? where there's at least 1 town?

seriously we should just PL u bc marquis is obv town anyways i guess. esp when adorbs flips scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #235) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whats the purpose of your question?

I'll explain the purpose of mine:

i want to gain more info from the perspective of marquis and your discussions.

I want the info that is helpful that you've shared there for us.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #236) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lmaoooo u are so fake mad rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #237) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what are u mad about?

something i decided to drop?

asking you to share reads from ur hoodmate?

is that really such a terrible thing I'm asking you to do?

is it UNREASONABLE?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #238) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 799, Aristophanes wrote:Inb4 Koba is mad and calls me something rude while questioning my intellect and talking down to me.
ok but you're definitely fake mad to avoid answering anything now LOL

can you answer why ur pretending to be mad? I'm not even remotely close to trying to lead on u atm.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #239) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I don't just insist im right without providing evidence.

its amazing how u want to call me out for that but ignore marquis when he does it worse LOL

do you not see the cognitive dissonance?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (isolation #240) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey pooky wanna know what i did that was manipulation as town?

remember votato?

In newbie 2003 i hammered him in 5 way so that in 3 way he wouldnt be there even tho i townread him because he was hardtunneling me and that would have led to a loss.

i ended up getting nightkilled and didnt make it to final 3.

im not afraid to play dirty like that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (isolation #241) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so you think marquis is pro town to hide their thoughts while pushing to out the PR to be nightkilled n1?

you have said you'd like to PL me so hop off your high ground.

you don't like it so much huh? so maybe knock it off towards me.

Your refusal to comply is scummy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (isolation #242) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 809, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 807, DkKoba wrote:hey pooky wanna know what i did that was manipulation as town?

remember votato?

In newbie 2003 i hammered him in 5 way so that in 3 way he wouldnt be there even tho i townread him because he was hardtunneling me and that would have led to a loss.

i ended up getting nightkilled and didnt make it to final 3.

im not afraid to play dirty like that.
ok that's not manipulation at all
i manipulated votato into thinking that i will vote someone else and then that someone else voted votato and i hammered votato
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (isolation #243) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but can we talk about how ari is actually really fake mad bc they are doing the same thing they're accusing of to me + so is marquis?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #818 (isolation #244) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i can tell when someone is fake mad bc i have done it more times than you have played mafia games @ari.

don't pretend like I can't see u exaggerating simple annoyance at having to comply with a reasonable request.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #245) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh no they brought out the caps lock !! LAMISA

look at me im so angry
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #246) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its ok ari just vote adorable and we can end the day phase and we can be 1 scum cleaner.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #247) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its a game bruv i play to win relax.

sometimes that means pulling out all the stops(within reason)

but i can tell ur exaggerating.

so just like.

vote adorable lets keep the game going.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (isolation #248) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have no need to atm.
because adorable is scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #249) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also TN is their scumpartner which is why they have been sidelining this whole day waiting to latch onto a wagon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #250) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but without bringing attention to themselves.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #251) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if adorable slot flips scum and marq vote me d2 ill actually laugh. but a sad laugh. like a "why are you like this" type of laugh.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (isolation #252) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i said i forgot.

i am being honest.

and i mean it when i say that if i forgot its probably something already answered thru ur posts / does not matter bc new information.

just let it go.

and as for TN, i think its more of a very strong hunch based on their very confident casing of me way too early via an omgus and subsequent hedgy/backlining behavior.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #852 (isolation #253) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 844, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 837, DkKoba wrote:i said i forgot.

i am being honest.

and i mean it when i say that if i forgot its probably something already answered thru ur posts / does not matter bc new information.

just let it go.

and as for TN, i think its more of a very strong hunch based on their very confident casing of me way too early via an omgus and subsequent hedgy/backlining behavior.
Fine.

So your case is: Gutpings off of them creating content to move us out of RVS.

Compelling.

It wasn't gutpings lol. they were trying to case me as hard scum. like i was like wtf??

and i was the one who initiated that push onto them when they reacted so whats ur point? lol i can be scum for that but they can't?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #254) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can you explain why you dont have your vote on anyone??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #859 (isolation #255) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also it looks like stale votes to me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #256) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats spicy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #257) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 863, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 858, DkKoba wrote:can you explain why you dont have your vote on anyone??
Sure!

I am waiting for Adorable to come back into the thread with their promised content.

You would be my next vote, as a Utility Elimination (PL, again working on phrasing)

Next would be all null slots.

But I want to get info out of people vefore throwing my vote around.
there is no positive utility in eliminating me unless you are scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #258) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i will keep arguing it until you drop this idea.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #873 (isolation #259) » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

inch resting.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #260) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

Strange you conclude my scumrange based on 2 games i have.
Are you sure you didnt mean "townrange"?

also i know pooky is low efforting but it feels like that thing where he is just setting up meta to be able to be lazy in the future lol. Just feels that way? At least i dont have the urge to elim them d1
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #261) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

or maybe the FN has been trying to hide this whole time because theyd very much like to live to d2 and singling them out is antitown bc when mafia kill in unclears its always better for town (((:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #262) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

yo the fact that is true plus combined with ur meta showing a different style and you havent been able to explain why youre different this game makes me think ur scum here adorable
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #898 (isolation #263) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 8:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

also i have solodifed 2 scum reads on you and tn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #264) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

Never said fake mad = scum, why are you trying to misrep what i said?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #265) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

and i cited actual reasons but keep trying to lie about it <3 will do your case that you are town wonders <3<3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #266) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

mad bc bad :( u hate to see it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #267) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

why the fuck you lyinnnn
Why you always lyingggg
Mmmm oh my god

Stop fucking lyinggggg ~~~~
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (isolation #268) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

tn heavily shaded me way too early for a town player to shade someone, as someone who was overreacting to a light fos on them. this is why i am still fosing tn because they are purposefully only hardfocusing on me and refusing to engage on other players and gamesolve.

already explained this before but i will repeat it again.

i townread marquis because i read their scumgame and they have a vastly different playstyle. more cautious. they do not care as much.

are you around to engage piergeiron?

also where are you at wrt Adorable tn5421?
how do you read the majority feeling bad about them?
Do you agree with the analysis? I personally pointed out the hedginess and needing to keep their options open from their reads list, and the difference from their 2 meta games. I think their response that they said that one of the games they cited they got hanged for meta when in fact I pointed out that game i was saying that was their town game and this game was even more so different than that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (isolation #269) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 910, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:This could very well be town-indicative if we think they are simply clearing the distraction of playstyle naysayers from their scumhunting, although this line of thinking could just as well lead to the conclusion that it is not indicative of any particular alignment and instead a "game experience"-oriented reaction.

im sorry but what the fuck does this mean lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (isolation #270) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok tn but what about adorable, most of the table heavily fos's them. im sure you have an opinion on them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (isolation #271) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

Or perhaps there is a key difference i have already pointed out? Lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (isolation #272) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

you're saying "these 2 players are fosing me the same way so i have to assume they have the same exact motivation by only looking at that action"

come the fuck on.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #273) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

marquis actually has given reads on more people than you have TN.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #920 (isolation #274) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait lmao u said i townread adorable.

that has to be a slip LMAO.

why did u make a mistake like that???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #275) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont believe i ever townread them just that i liked that they at least outted something. now do you scumread adorable then?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #276) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

if anything i outted a fake townread so i could get them to trust me. (i love to reverse pocket scum and get them to spew <3)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #277) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

yikes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #278) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:27 am

Post by DkKoba »

lets just hang the slot so no one has to deal with subbing into a scum slot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #279) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

do u tr them?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #280) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 11:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 927, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
In post 916, DkKoba wrote:Or perhaps there is a key difference i have already pointed out? Lol
Elaborate? I'm not sure you are following.
In post 917, DkKoba wrote:you're saying "these 2 players are fosing me the same way so i have to assume they have the same exact motivation by only looking at that action"

come the fuck on.
Is this directed at me or at tn5421?
you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (isolation #281) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok and
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (isolation #282) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok but ur argument still sucks lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (isolation #283) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"ur posting too much so u have to be scum"
is the weakest argument u can make for me being scum. i literally outted what behavior i exhibit as scum wrt my strategy but please go on about how my post count = scum motivated.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #284) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 945, Aristophanes wrote:VOTE: Koba
wanna explain?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #949 (isolation #285) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 936, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:That isn't what I am saying at all. Their motivation is obvious to me. You say the difference between their approaches is that one is scum-motivated and the other is town. I am questioning why then you talk to them the same way.
if you mean condescendingly, its because they have done not much to earn my respect wrt their skill at this game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #286) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 948, Aristophanes wrote:Do you have a readslist for me with explained reasoning?
i can give that, yes.
i think readlists are in general useless after some experience in games. i have made it obvious what my reads are. but i will entertain this offer.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #287) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Aristophanes - as much as i hate to say it this slot is probably town playing anti-town.
tn5421 - scum. i already brought up their terrible omgus on me + their refusal to make any reads outside of me. they questioned that i townread adorable? but have yet to out a read on adorable. feels like spewing there too.
Cats (anonymous hydra) - townlean - they solving and interacting and driving pushes what more can u want? no but fr i think
Marquis - town. matches their town meta, which is pretty fucking obvious
Raya36 - townlean. this one is more of a little gut.
Piergeiron the Paladinson - their words sound nice. i still am not sure where to put them but they're solving so hey
DkKoba - most obvious town on this planet motherfuckers
PookyTheMagicalBear - town, if only because i think there's some merit to them playing the way they are and hteir most recent post reads as town esp whos frustrated with upholding the gimmick they're doing. i hate gimmicks but pooky is scumhunting still.
Adorable - scum. does not match their town style of early play. as town they have more solid interactions while they were not able to explain why they were different this game. (i gave them a chance to explain and they complained about something that wasn't even applicable)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (isolation #288) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats all from memory baybee
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #289) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god i really fucking hate bringing up my own meta but fuck i put in this much effort in EVERY GAME.

would u be willing to look at a few of my town games for me Marquis? like as an act of good faith. if you still think im scum after thats fair but at least let me show u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #290) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #291) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scumreading someone because they actually give a fuck is kinda grimy ngl like im kinda hurt u think that bc i care about the game and just because you dont care as much about winning as I do that I have to be mafia.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (isolation #292) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like ur literally making this game lowkey unenjoyable when i have to play with knowledge that town has a handicap with 1 vote that refuses to budge.

i wish u actually cared about winning and would listen to arguements and put in good faith but i guess ill just have to dodge you in the future.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #293) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sorry but im like tipsy as fuck and tired of ur constant tunnelling on me when ive shown you over and over again how your premise is wrong and that you are only convinced from a faulty premise.

i literally townread you my dude. like do you think scum!me would not be calling for your head?? look at nomination mafia: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83486 look at how i was defensive with my reads. i scumread ppl for fosing me. varsoon scared me because they could actually read me properly(his analysis on me is a good read i suggest you read it to see how i do slip up as scum)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #294) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 964, Marquis wrote:trying sooo ondmfgdgdghfgucking hgard to not get modkilled rn
if you can't rationally explain your read on me then its probably not a good read. please understand that. this is a mistake i have made before and I really want to win dude. like this is a social game not a "shoot darts and hope we guess right on first guess" game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #295) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

TIL its gaslighting to present evidence that contradicts someones argument
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #296) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 969, Marquis wrote:you need to stop being a fucking asshole like if your modus operandi on this site is to shut down opposition by gaslighting them as to what they have or have not said and being emotionally abusive there should not be a place for you here. all the flight from this site and all the people i've played with who have left have done so bc of ppl like you taking their behavior too far that's all.
this is a game about discussion and arguing.

this isnt the game for you if you're going to refuse to engage and use logic.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (isolation #297) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wish i was in a neighborhood with pooky bc at least we could shitpost together without anyone caring lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #298) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 974, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 965, Cats wrote:Pooky, can you get back to me on what I was asking you about Puff?

~Guppy
I don't think Puff is ESL because the grammar and everything is fundamentally perfect. I don't know if she is purposefully choosing to be robotic.

I have tried to get her to respond to me in real time as I feel that it makes for a better conversation and the flow is easier to pick up on AI material but she has been very careful to avoid responding to me promptly.

Like honestly if she had just been like "you're being dumb let's talking about this instead" I would've been more ok with that but there's a certain "carefulness" in her voice that makes me worried about her.

This is of course a guess and art and not exactly logically great stuff but I'm more of an emotional player than a logical one tho I am trying to get my logical thing down better.
I concur that I have also made a similar analysis on that slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #978 (isolation #299) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 973, Aristophanes wrote:
Spoiler: Koba's readslist
In post 953, DkKoba wrote:Aristophanes - as much as i hate to say it this slot is probably town playing anti-town.
tn5421 - scum. i already brought up their terrible omgus on me + their refusal to make any reads outside of me. they questioned that i townread adorable? but have yet to out a read on adorable. feels like spewing there too.
Cats (anonymous hydra) - townlean - they solving and interacting and driving pushes what more can u want? no but fr i think
Marquis - town. matches their town meta, which is pretty fucking obvious
Raya36 - townlean. this one is more of a little gut.
Piergeiron the Paladinson - their words sound nice. i still am not sure where to put them but they're solving so hey
DkKoba - most obvious town on this planet motherfuckers
PookyTheMagicalBear - town, if only because i think there's some merit to them playing the way they are and hteir most recent post reads as town esp whos frustrated with upholding the gimmick they're doing. i hate gimmicks but pooky is scumhunting still.
Adorable - scum. does not match their town style of early play. as town they have more solid interactions while they were not able to explain why they were different this game. (i gave them a chance to explain and they complained about something that wasn't even applicable)

Koba, I really appreciate this. I could tell it was from memory due to the speed and detail, but the clarification was welcomed.

If you don't mind my asking about a few of the reads...

Aristophanes - may I ask how my play is antitown?
Like, is this based on my agreement with the mech play Marquis proposed, my voting you right now, or something else? (And/or a combination of them of course.) If it is based on the Mech play, why was that not noted in your Marquis read or Pooky/Adorable-slot who are now outed as well?

Adorable - do you think they alwere damning enough to elim based on that alone or would you like to see something from the replacement. Could you tell me why you hold the decided view?

Raya - they do seem null. Would you consider pressure voting them in order to get activity from them?

I'll leave it there I think.

Thanks again,
UNVOTE:
This is a good start to things!

....that's a helluva lot of ninjas.
if the replacement makes post that indicate they are Town then yes. but otherwise No.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #300) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

marquis has literally 0 meta on me because I play mostly micros while they play mostly large theme games. non normal ones i might add.

i prefer small open setups and micros because i hate having to sort more than 8 other slots.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #301) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think ari's use of their vote to force me to answer a question leans town indicative.

idk just something about the move feels powerful and towny to me so im just gonna say it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #302) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i guess we arent hanging the adorable slot b4 GB can find a replacement so imma make my vote more useful : VOTE: tn

hopefully they stop lying abt my play and what it means <3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #303) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but fr are the rooms rly that spooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #304) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean i know the creepy theory that the backrooms is based on so its not a new concept so i guess it is probably scary LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #305) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tfw the buzz REALLY hits and no one is around to interact with drunk!koba :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #306) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if they were willing to hang the clear FN i would be happy to be FREE of this game bc then town just deserves the L LMAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #307) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

alright i was going through my subscriptions but if u wanna see into the mind of scum!koba, i spew my thoughjts into scumchat just as much as i do as town into the public chat. viewtopic.php?f=94&t=83488
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #308) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 994, Cats wrote:Sigh, is that really a FN claim?

~Guppy
i am not claiming.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #309) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hydra dissonance u hate to see it :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (isolation #310) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh wait that was post 1000!! happy 1000th post!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #311) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

..... why did u do that piergon i told u not to do that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (isolation #312) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well theres no point in trying to deny it but yeah
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #313) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im drunk and dont know what roleswappy bs is going on but im gonna go along wit hanything at this point
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #314) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

same
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #315) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait are u mocking me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #316) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i TR cats bc i thought they were FN btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #317) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1015, Cats wrote:
In post 5, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: midwaybear meow hello
Actually, I think you'll find we're neighbours with Koba. They clearly crumbed it here.

~Guppy
bruh thats literally my first post LMFOA what
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #318) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i am 3 steps ahead of u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #319) » Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

shh......................
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #320) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: jankofan so sorry u replaced into a scum slot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (isolation #321) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

also im glad my early townread was correct :D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #322) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

we go janko > ari > pooky and game is solved.

marquis never flips scum here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #323) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

(also i believe you owe me an apology marquis)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #324) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1046, tn5421 wrote:I'm going to preface this with an acknowledgement that I've never been very good at scum.
I only have a total win rate of 27% as scum over my career.

That said, I tried my best to simply play from a town perspective this game, despite not being town.

Upon reflection, being too cautious and not death tunneling DkKoba was probably a sign to those that know me that something was not right. I am an angry, gut-fueled player, and the slow logical push just doesn't seem to work well for me despite it theoretically being objectively better play.

With that said, I'd like to single out a player for being particularly awful all game.

Koba, you're a disgusting human being and the site would benefit from your absense.

I'm something of a tryhard that gives a lot of fucks about his win-loss record, so the fact that I'm willing to throw the game to get away from you really should tell you everything you need to know about how I feel about you.

Thank god the foes list exists. And thank god I don't have any more stake in this absolute catastrope you guys call mafia.

Guess even a fucking idiot can get lucky w/ their "reads" once in a while.

VOTE: tn5421

and now i can finally respond to this: you got owned bc u were obvious. not from luck lol.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (isolation #325) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

im riding the high off a recent win i just got so lets FUCKING GOOOOOOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #326) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh i thought we were gonna just be ambiguous today .

well do u have any reads from them ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (isolation #327) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1064, Raya36 wrote:I need to read up. I thought I was gonna die for being conftown but now I gotta pick up my slack!
wow so scummy :P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #328) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

anything of note that TN said in the hood? honestly thats a huge throw since one would very much be aware of that. makes me feel someone less mechanically knowledgeable did that kill.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #329) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok also if anyone is wondering how i got that roleswap off:

the role pm says "at any point in the game" not just at night.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (isolation #330) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1073, tn5421 wrote:
In post 1059, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1046, tn5421 wrote:I'm going to preface this with an acknowledgement that I've never been very good at scum.

That said, I tried my best to simply play from a town perspective this game, despite not being town.

Upon reflection, being too cautious and not death tunneling DkKoba was probably a sign to those that know me that something was not right. I am an angry, gut-fueled player, and the slow logical push just doesn't seem to work well for me despite it theoretically being objectively better play.

With that said, I'd like to single out a player for being particularly awful all game.

Koba, you're a disgusting human being and the site would benefit from your absense.

I'm something of a tryhard that gives a lot of fucks about his win-loss record, so the fact that I'm willing to throw the game to get away from you really should tell you everything you need to know about how I feel about you.

Thank god the foes list exists. And thank god I don't have any more stake in this absolute catastrope you guys call mafia.

and now i can finally respond to this: you got owned bc u were obvious. not from luck lol.
bah
please stop acting as if you possess skill and take a good hard look at yourself
naughty naughty game related post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #331) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

its ok its already autowin. the solve is easy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #332) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

or... you can help solve (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (isolation #333) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

there are 4 unclears and 3 clears . (paladin is clear idgaf what u say abt them i will never ever in my life hang that slot for multiple reasons)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #334) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

rn my order is:

adorable/janko>marquis>ari
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (isolation #335) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

pretty much everyone not on the tn wagon.

because tn self hammered i very much DOUBT there was a bus, esp from Pooky.

i was lowkey worried abt cats but i didnt die so we gucci
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (isolation #336) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

First 2 are bc those are scum that tn prob likely wouldn't have thrown against as
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (isolation #337) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im literally clear u doofus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #338) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hm i may change my poe then.
janko->pooky->marquis
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (isolation #339) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

I roleswap with cats who tells pigeon obviously because pigeon claims with me -> an unclear dies.
I think that makes them clear to me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (isolation #340) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

if pigeon doesnt die by lylo i would reconsider but other than that its pretty clear cut.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (isolation #341) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

Inch resting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #342) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I'm convinced. I'll get pooky first. VOTE: pooky[/pooky]
Dont think this doesn't mean you're not next if this flips town janko
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #343) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: pooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #344) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

id like to see input from marquis after their apology tomorrow when theyre off vla
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #345) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Janko u good?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #346) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Well at worst we get a cointoss situation since we have 3 clears.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (isolation #347) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum!paladin kills raya everytime.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #348) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Intent to hammer 48 hrs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #349) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah marquis deserves that policy in lylo. I dont see ari/tn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #350) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also marquis if you read this and you quickhammer im hanging you instead first tomorrow if I'm alive.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1175 (isolation #351) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yoink
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #352) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think marquis actually is most likely to be scum here actually.
Now that i consider everything
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1184 (isolation #353) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 367, Marquis wrote:ok done
can we start claiming neighbors
mine is aristo and he is town

rn im at:

Marquis
Aristophanes - practically confirmed town metawise but it's meta that's never been wrong for me

tn5421 - vibes
PookyTheMagicalBear - vibes
Raya36 - page 1 and 2 posting feels genuine in a way scum fake

Adorable

Cats - not feeling it

midwaybear - i feel that their posts amount to agreeing with what they see as optimal plays and no reads that come from actual personal analysis
DkKoba - toxic

really like the idea of letting conftown lead d1 to a lynch quickly
really dont like koba yelling it down dismissively feels performative yet again throughout

tn playing exactly as expected reads town
In post 60, DkKoba wrote:alright imma out a quick page 3 vibe check:

GOOD VIBES:

MIDWAY, CATS

NEUTRAL VIBES:

POOKY

BAD VIBES:

RAYA TN
kept coming back to this bc it's literally the opposite of my readslist rn
i laughed considering a scenario where koba is 100% loud and 100% wrong town would be the only thing making me reconsider this but it just makes more sense to be scum and also i dont want to think theyre town
In post 92, tn5421 wrote:Winning your scum games by inducing apathy and engaging in abusive behaviors is no better than a loss, in my opinion. Either get something interesting to say or I will not interact with you further.
also continuing to vibe extremely hard with tn this whole thread maybe its bc im old now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1185 (isolation #354) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 370, Marquis wrote:tn if you could also votepark on koba itd help
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #355) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

yeah how did i ever townread marquis their whole iso is tunneling me LOL. They are summarized as : pushing the same bad mech play as tn, outting a single reads list, and hardtunneling me.
VOTE: marquis

i think we win with this today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #356) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

and its consistent with tn rage
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1188 (isolation #357) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 969, Marquis wrote:you need to stop being a fucking asshole like if your modus operandi on this site is to shut down opposition by gaslighting them as to what they have or have not said and being emotionally abusive there should not be a place for you here. all the flight from this site and all the people i've played with who have left have done so bc of ppl like you taking their behavior too far that's all.
Sounds like this makes sense as to why TN made his play :shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #358) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

Like this reeks of tmi of knowing how another certain person feels in scum chat.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1190 (isolation #359) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

ping @marquis

ur vla is up come back ty.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #360) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

prod*
used to my own games that i mod on EM
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1196 (isolation #361) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1195, Marquis wrote:Hi. I'll admit Koba is probably town here but literally only by association so I'm not apologizing lmao. Just not sure why everyone is saying more words instead of ending it here

VOTE: Janko
"I'll admit the clear is town"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1202 (isolation #362) » Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1199, Marquis wrote:Why am I getting paranoid now
Because the lynch pool is too narrow for you to escape because you were tricked into killing an unclear? (;
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1476 (isolation #363) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

lmfao it really was that easy huh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #364) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

Marquis didnt really do anything to either towntell or scum tell it was just a toxic play to just hardtunnel me the way i was but the longer jt went on the more obv it was (i thought solve was ari/marquis bc my kill cleared pooky LOL)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (isolation #365) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

Also i can finally link this god tier salt into my sig.
Thanks tn you were too obvious for your own good <3 if i ever say i have someone locktowned on d1(marquis) its usually just a reverse pocket in case they are scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #366) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1488, midwaybear wrote:I was a player in this game. Good job town and good job Paladin.
Sad you didnt tough it through!! But i did PR read you when you were in the game which i mentioned in my hood :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #367) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Cats post yes in our hood so it can get released pls :D
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (isolation #368) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1496, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1484, DkKoba wrote:

Also i can finally link this god tier salt into my sig.
Thanks tn you were too obvious for your own good <3 if i ever say i have someone locktowned on d1(marquis) its usually just a reverse pocket in case they are scum
<3 sorry about cultd3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #369) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

Id love to play this setup again btw. I love hoods
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #370) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

[tweet][/tweet]
In post 1500, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:koba mvp for drawing aggro :D
im used to getting pushed on in general so I can usually tell when its a scum/town motivated push. you are one of the few who have fooled me with a genuine alignment telling push :P this game was kinda my peak since i got to show off my skills at roleswapping!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1506 (isolation #371) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh goddmanit i keep alt slipping
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #372) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

second sentence was for u ari btw.
and tn/marquis, maybe consider you were extremely toxic the way you played even if as scum since clearly you were 2 both upset with me and took out that frustration on me. I'm always perfectly willing to be civil and do it the questioning way instead of resorting to emotion but when push comes to shove im going to call you an ass when you're being an ass. as soon as tn did their little gambit i knew one of my reads was wrong which was why i switched to marquis on d2 lmfao. i was more afraid of getting scumread by paladin tho and him getting NKed instaed of me so i was passive af. always a mistake.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #373) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

btw cats' and I's PT is open now, it was actually pretty long because I spammed it too to vent thoughts and used it as a notes PT. I didn't even let cats avoid pressure and honestly if a skilled player carefully read our interactions in thread it woulda been obv we were neighbors LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #374) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1511, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1505, WindowsXP wrote:and idk how to put this but you have to be willing to take pressure in a mafia game. this game was me toned down. I tend to be much shitter towards ppl who bad faith push me and i just have 0 patience for that shit and i will grill them into the ground but I'm generally here to play a game and win and not really to be extra nice.
I understand and respect that style I suppose, but it is not something I am generally down for?

On the plus side, even as scum I rarely make bad-faith pushes so that's a blessing in my direction :P

Uhmmm, sorry for a) supporting a bad scum agenda in D1 and b) being unreceptive towards you.
I'm happy with how all of this played out though and I'm glad I was read properly and made the read properly in the end.

I'd like to see you in a different environment tbh, maybe we will play again.
what was the scum agenda? I think I of anyone should be listened to after assisting in a successful roleswap that led to TWO unclear slots getting NKed and granting us a 2/3 POE after a D1 scum power hanging.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #375) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok sorry that was a bit ego filled but I believed I played optimally for town in my position esp the strategies i chose to employ.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #376) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1515, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lol 2000 games of chat mafia
its 2K on my main account alone, that doesn't count my alt accounts
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #377) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

used to play* but on epicmafia. cursed site. but teaches you some good mafia skills through repetition of many games. most ~heated~ games will last at most an hour. (the notorious half hour 3 way into scum AtEing a win. love those)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #378) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

used to play* but on epicmafia. cursed site. but teaches you some good mafia skills through repetition of many games. most ~heated~ games will last at most an hour. (the notorious half hour 3 way into scum AtEing a win. love those)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #379) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the playstyle meta is generally a lot more toxic and emotion based. but there are players, notably staypositivefriend, who is in the mafia universe championships(and successfully helped get 2 town sweeps in a row which has never happened in that) who use analytical play that is more common in forum play in chat mafia to great success.

meta is more important since you can have 100s of games with someone and understand their play in multiple situations.

pr hunting is common. town roleswaps with PR fairly often. the big weakness is that people tend to play "follow the clear".

overall I think there's much to learn from the enviroment but also a lot to UNlearn which i've learned here xD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (isolation #380) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1522, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:I thought nothing of DkKoba's first post crumb until their in-thread interactions essentially confirmed this pairing to me, then I figured it had to have been an intentionally obvious crumb.
oops! haha. honestly this is the main reason i flipped off of janko and went straight for marquis bc janko would be smart enough to see that LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #381) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I accidentally did all my scumhunting of Cats within the hood and forgot to do it in the thread and then it came off as half assed.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1526 (isolation #382) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

awe i wanted to see pooky's room.

twas my best game so far other than avalon but probably only bc scum were kinda obvious :lol:
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”