Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Mini Theme 2162: Wherewolf [Game over | Village win]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:23 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Welcome to Wherewolf

Moderator: CreativeMod1 | CreativeMod1#3798 (Discord if you need anything)
Backup Mod: Aristophanes

Please read through the following posts carefully before the game starts:
  • Game state/Player list
  • Rules
  • Role list
  • Full Role PMs
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns (or just want to say hello), please hit me up with a PM!
(I love hearing thoughts about games so feel free to hit me up with any thoughts or suspicions you have that you can't post in the main thread for whatever reason, I'm also happy to create PT's for anyone who wants them)

Current Phase: Day 5: Accusations

You may use this link when you wish to vote | Make sure you use your Player Number from your Role PM

Spoiler: Alive
  • ItalianoVD
  • Tayl0r Swift
  • TheFuzzylogic99

Spoiler: Dead
  • Galron Eliminated Day 1
  • ManWithNoName Killed Night 1
  • Glitch Eliminated Day 2
  • insomnia Killed Night 2
  • brighteningskies Eliminated Day 3
  • Almost50 Killed Night 3
  • WeyounsLastClone Eliminated Day 4
  • Pine Killed Night 4

Spoiler: V/LA
Please message me if you have any V/LA coming up during the game and I'll put it here

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-10-21 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
    PDT4:00 PM, Wed 21 Oct
    EDT7:00 PM, Wed 21 Oct
    BST12:00 AM, Thu 22 Oct

Finally, Thanks For Playing! =D
    Last edited by CreativeMod1 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 28 times in total.
    ♪ ♫
    I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
    ♫ ♪
    Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
    GTKAS!
    It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:32 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Rules

This game is based on a Mafia/Werewolf variant I play IRL, there are some mechanics which are different to general Mafia rules so please read carefully below.

General Gameplay and Etiquette:

Spoiler:
    1) Read these rules. By asking any questions that can be answered by reading these rules, I reserve the right to quote said rule and publicly shame you. However, if you're asking a question because the rules aren't clear enough, you have the right to quote said rule and shame Aristophanes for not bringing it to my attention sooner.

2) Play to win and have fun! I don't know why these are always mutually exclusive in rule setups. Just enjoy and don't be a jerk! Good luck! :)

3) Respect all players and all mods. Whilst I appreciate that these games can invoke a lot of emotions, remember that there are human beings on the other end of arguments. Attack the argument, not the player. I have no issues with mod-replacing toxic players!

4) You may not quote private information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. This includes information discussed in any private chats, neighbourhoods, PMs, etc. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable. If you are unsure, ask first.

5) There is to be no personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.

6) If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM or via Post in your PT by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions. A simple “No Action” PM or post makes it so I'm not worried you forgot to send me something.

7) As a general rule you should aim to post a every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving. I know some of you like to lurk, but don't make a habit of it please. I will prod players after 48 hours of inactivity. If you do not respond to a prod after 24 hours, I will start searching for a replacement. If you are prodded 3 times within the game, I will prod you after each 24 hours of inactivity, with no grace periods, and replace as necessary.
    7b) Making a single post a small line of text with the purpose of avoiding prods/to reply to a prod will not count as activity and as such you will still be prodded/replacement looked for (you will be warned if this is the case)

8) No invisible, impossibly small, or encrypted text. I feel this is a given though.

9) Don't edit or delete posts, whether you can or not.

10)
    This (#800080) is CreativeMod1's colour. Don't use it please.

11) Basically, follow all Site Rules.

12) Per recent events, and in an attempt to propagate an inclusive site culture, I ask that all players refrain from using the word "lynch" and all related terms while playing in my games. I understand that slips will happen, but I would ask that you make an active effort to keep them to a minimum. I do not plan on force replacing people over this, but if I feel you are abusing the terminology, I will send out warnings and I will force replace without much second thought. You have been warned.
    12b) Suggested terminology used for this game shall be: Eliminated.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death: (this is very different to normal games, please read)
    Spoiler:
    1) Each day phase is split up into 2 halves, Accusations and The Ballot, each phase will last 5 IRL days

2) When voting during Accusations you are putting people on the ballot, the 2 players with the highest votes will be placed on the ballot
    2b) In the event of a tie for first, only those players are put on. In the event of a tie for second, first place+all those tied for second are put on the ballot
    2c) Yes it's possible for very large ballots if everyone in second only got 1 vote. In the event that all players receive the same number of votes, we will skip The Ballot and go straight into the night.

3) At the end of Accusations I will announce who has been put onto the ballot.
    3b) During The Ballot, all votes are reset and you may now only vote for those players. Anyone on the ballot cannot vote
    3c) At the end of the ballot I will announce who has been Eliminated.

4) During Accusations All players MUST vote and you may vote for yourself
    4b) During The Ballot all players not on The Ballot must vote

5) Voting is done secretly via a google form, you may resubmit the form to change your vote up until the deadline
    5b) When voting you may check a box to state that you are ready to go into the next phase, IF all players check this box then I will end the current phase. If you send in a new vote you must still check the box, if you don't then it's assumed that you're not ready to go to the next phase.
    5c) Any votes cast either after deadline or after all players have said they're ready to go to next phase will not count (Likewise any votes cast before I have officially posted the start of the new phase will not count)
    5d) During The Ballot phase anyone on The Ballot must also confirm that they're ready to go into the next phase (But do not submit a vote with this)
    5e) I will give mini-prods to players 24 hours before deadline if they haven't voted at all. If you do not vote by the deadline then this will turn into an actual prod (regardless of if you've been talking in game or not) neither of these prods will be made away in public.
    5f) Mini prods mean nothing and please don't let it rush you on your vote, there's nothing wrong with last second vote changes.
    5g) In the event of awaiting a player to pick up a vote prod, the game will be paused and locked at deadline until all votes have been made.

6) You may talk about who you are voting for but of course you may lie

7) I will never reveal the exact vote count only who got the highest votes

8) You may not vote for no-elimination, you must vote for a player in the game. In the event of a tie in The Ballot phase, we will go straight into the night with no elimination. When I announce who has been eliminated I will simply say "The Village is undecided".

Mechanics/Miscellaneous:

Spoiler:
    1) This game will begin with Night 0. This is a dusk phase where no kills will occur but many players will gain information.

2) Night time actions will be resolved in the following order: Witch>Wolves>Healer (other actions don't effect each other)
    2b) Note exact wording on who can be targeted by particular night actions: Choose a player=Any player (including self), Choose any other player = Any player other than themselves. You may=It's optional and you don't have to.

3) As stated above, Accusation phase will last 5 days, The Ballot phase will last 5 days and The Night phase will last 24 hours (Night 0 will last 48 hours in order to get all players confirmed and any replacements needed found)
    3b) I will be providing a Deadline Timezone Table with up to 5 timezones, this will provide the deadline in your timezone, please PM me your timezone and I'll pick the 5 most useful timezones to include

4) This is an Semi-Open Setup, all potential roles will be displayed below.

5) The moderator will never lie to you. All information you are disclosed is true. However, this post plus your role PM is all I will tell you, not counting clarification per request.

6) Cheating may ban you from future Mafia rounds. Don’t do it.

7) If you are going V/LA or suspect you will be unable to post, please let me know, either in-thread by
    Bolding it
    or via PM. Both I and your fellow scummers will appreciate this courtesy.

8) Please cc my wonderful co-mod Aristophanes in all official communications.

9) If I missed any important rules, please let me know!

Special Game Mechanics and role FAQs
    Spoiler:
    A lot of these FAQ's are just examples of some interactions that could happen in the game, there's no guarantee that roles talked about here will be in the game.

1) Wolves do not have DayTalk, also during the night they can only say names of players they wish to kill, they cannot make plans or discuss strategy (this is to emulate an IRL game where they would only be able to point during the night)

2) The highest ranking wolf picks the kill (Alpha wolf is higher than Pack wolf), a wolf pup cannot kill and so therefore cannot make suggestions.

3) Roles do NOT get revealed upon death

4) The Alpha Wolf and The Clairvoyant are 100% in this game, all other roles are optional. All players will have a named role from the list. Other than the 2 farmers, no 2 players may have the same role! (This doesn't mean that both farmers are in just because 1 farmer is in)

5) Each morning I will announce 2 pieces of information a) who got killed and b) the news from the inn:
    5b) depending on who is in the game you may receive news from the inn indicating the information the clairvoyant received during the night. If the Bard is alive and in the game then you will be told if a non-corrupt player was found by the clairvoyant. If the Innkeeper is alive and in the game then you'll be told if a corrupt player was found by the clairvoyant.
    5c) If a Bard or Innkeeper is missing then you will not receive their corresponding news (e.g if a clairvoyant checked a corrupt player but there's no Innkeeper then there will be no news from the inn)
    5d) If the clairvoyant dies during the night, you will still receive the news of what they checked during that night however if a Bard/Innkeeper dies during the night then you will not receive their respective news.
    5e) You will only know the result of the check (ie corrupt/non-corrupt) never who the check was done by or done on.

6) In order to speed up the Night Phase, each night the Healer (if in play) will provide a list of players that they are willing to save (they may choose not to save anyone), this list must be in order in case a wolf pup causes 2 deaths in a night. They may also provide IF Statements such as IF 1 player is dying then do not save. Or IF 2 players are dying then save the following players. Or IF both myself and another player is dying then save the other player.

7) A player will be told if the wolves killed them and then they were healed, if a player was saved by any other form of protect (ie a witch or a hermit) they will NOT be informed
    7b) Wolves will know if an attack was successful or was blocked due to the Witch, Hermit or Madman. If a player was Healed during the night then the wolves would be notified that their attack was successful and they can work out that the Healer saved them if said player isn't dead.
    7c) If the Wolves try to attack the Defector to wake them up but the Witch is protecting the Defector, the Wolves attack will fail and thus they won't be able to wake up the Defector during the night. (likewise if a Madman stops the Wolves attack then again the Defector can't be woken up as the attack fails.)

8) The Wolves win if the Wolf Pack outnumber all other players
    8b) The Village wins if all Wolves are dead
    8c) The Village do not need to Eliminate the Defector to win, only the Wolves
    8d) If in play, Jester or Madman can win alongside the Village/Wolves.

9) If the Jesters death is cancelling the Elimination from The Ballot, players will not be informed, you will vote as normal and when I announce who has been eliminated I will simply say "The Village is undecided". This is the exact same as I'd say for a tied vote.

Finally, I know it's spelt Werewolf not Wherewolf, Wherewolf is the name of this version of the game, it's named that way to say Where wolf? I didn't name it but it's quirky and I like it....fite me
    ♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:33 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Role list

RoleCMFactionAbilities
    Alpha Wolf
    C
    Wolf Pack
    N0: Identify the other wolves and the defector. N1+: You may attack any player killing them.
    Pack Wolf
    C
    Wolf Pack
    N0: Identify the other wolves and the defector. N1+: You may attack any player killing them.
    Wolf Pup
    C
    Wolf Pack
    N0: Identify the other wolves and the defector. If Eliminated on The Ballot, the following night the wolves may attack twice
    Defector
    Wolf Pack
    N1+: Cannot be killed by wolves, if attacked by wolves will be told who the wolves are. Village do not need to Eliminate you in order to win.
    Clairvoyant
    M
    Village
    N0+: Choose a player and learn if they're Corrupt (C)
    Wizard
    M
    Village
    N0+: Choose a player and learn if they're Mystic (M)
    Medium
    M
    Village
    N1+: Choose a dead player and learn if they're Corrupt (C)
    Witch
    M
    Village
    N1+: Choose any other player and protect them from wolf attacks
    Healer
    M
    Village
    N1+: Knows who will die each night. May once per game save a player who is dying. Cannot save themselves.
    Bard
    Village
    During the morning, the Moderator will announce if a Non-Corrupt player was checked by the Clairvoyant
    Innkeeper
    Village
    During the morning, the Moderator will announce if a Corrupt player was checked by the Clairvoyant
    Hermit
    Village
    N1+: Cannot be killed by wolf attacks
    Monk
    Village
    N0: Is told 2 or more roles that are NOT in the game
    Priest
    Village
    N0: Is told who the Sinner is (if any) and if there is a seducer in the game
    Sinner
    C
    Village
    No special powers
    Seducer
    C
    Village
    Can vote even if on The Ballot. During every voting, the votes cast against the seducer are halved (rounded up)
    Farmer
    Village
    No special powers
    Farmer
    Village
    No special powers
    Jester
    3rd Party
    If Eliminated on The Ballot, the following day's Elimination will be cancelled regardless of votes and powers used. Wins if Eliminated on The Ballot.
    Madman
    3rd Party
    If killed by the Wolves, the following night the Werewolves' first attack is cancelled. Wins if killed by the Wolves.

C in the second column notes Corrupt | M in the third column notes Mystic

N0 means Night 0 | N1+ means all nights from Night 1 onwards | N0+ Means all nights including Night 0

♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:35 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Role PMs

This is the full PMs being sent out. If you have any role specific questions you should check out their Role PMs and the FAQ's in the rules first.

Spoiler:
    Alpha Wolf

Hello
    PLAYER 1
    . You are the
    Alpha Wolf

You are
    Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Wolf Pack

On Night 0 you will be told who the other wolves are and who the defector is, if they're in play. From Night 1 onwards each night you may suggest kills to be made. The highest ranking wolf must submit the final kill. You may attack the defector to wake them up, this will inform them of who the wolves are. You may attack any player including yourself or other wolves.

You win when the Wolf Pack outnumber all other players

Click here for the main game thread

Click here for the Wolves PT, You may make 1 ego post during Night 0, you must not use this post to give any hints towards your role or any plans for Day 1.

You may use this link when you wish to vote | This is your player number to be used in the form: xxx

Please reply to this PM with your player number and role to confirm you're playing and to perform any Night 0 actions (If you have them)

"When the moon is full, and the air is filled with howls, run and bar the door."

Pack Wolf

Hello
    PLAYER 2
    . You are the
    Pack Wolf

You are
    Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Wolf Pack

On Night 0 you will be told who the other wolves are and who the defector is, if they're in play. From Night 1 onwards each night you may suggest kills to be made. The highest ranking wolf must submit the final kill. You may attack the defector to wake them up, this will inform them of who the wolves are. You may attack any player including yourself or other wolves.

Click here for the Wolves PT, You may make 1 ego post during Night 0, you must not use this post to give any hints towards your role or any plans for Day 1.

You may use this link when you wish to vote | This is your player number to be used in the form: xxx

Please reply to this PM with your player number and role to confirm you're playing and to perform any Night 0 actions (If you have them)

"His only mistake was to linger by the inn. The claw, the last thing he didn't see."

Wolf Pup

Hello
    PLAYER 3
    . You are the
    Wolf Pup

You are
    Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Wolf Pack

On Night 0 you will be told who the other wolves are and who the defector is, if they're in play. From Night 1 onwards each night you may watch the other wolves but not make any suggestions. If you are Eliminated on The Ballot then the wolves may kill twice the following night.

"David was slightly suspicious. Werewolves were much larger in the stories."

Defector

Hello
    PLAYER 4
    . You are the
    Defector

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Wolf Pack

During the night, the wolves may attack you. This will not kill you but instead you will learn who all the wolves are. The village do not need to Eliminate you in order to win.

"The promise of power can twist the mind of even the sanist person."

Clairvoyant

Hello
    PLAYER 5
    . You are the
    Clairvoyant

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

Each night you may select any player (including yourself) and find out if they are Corrupt or Non-Corrupt. News of your checks may be announced in the morning if certain roles are in the game.

You win when there are no wolves left in the game

"The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size."

Wizard

Hello
    PLAYER 6
    . You are the
    Wizard

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

Each night you may select any player (including yourself) and find out if they are Mystic or Non-Mystic.

"The village is now doomed. Flee, you fools!"

Medium

Hello
    PLAYER 7
    . You are the
    Medium

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

From Night 1 onwards, each night you may select any dead player and find out if they are Corrupt or Non-Corrupt.

"Talking to them everyday, he hardly rememberes if his friends are alive or dead."

Witch

Hello
    PLAYER 8
    . You are the
    Witch

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

From Night 1 onwards, each night you may select another player (not including yourself), they are protected from wolves attacks.

"Even the night creatures know what a protection glyph is. And to stay away..."

Healer

Hello
    PLAYER 9
    . You are the
    Healer

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

From Night 1 onwards, each night you may submit a list of players in order of protection. If any of them are dying that night then they will be healed. That player will know that they have been healed and you will be informed of any players who you have healed. You won't be told anything on nights you didn't heal anyone as you'll find out the night death anyway. You don't need to submit any actions after you have used up your heal power. You cannot heal yourself.
    This ability will only trigger once in the whole game, therefore you don't need to provide a list every night as if it does trigger you won't be able to use it on future nights.

"Everyone knows he's really experienced. He's also a veterinary."

Bard

Hello
    PLAYER 10
    . You are the
    Bard

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

If you are still alive then every morning the Moderater will announce if the Clairvoyant found a Non-Corrupt player during the night

"Praise to the bard whose fertile lyre sings of the golden Summer-time."

Innkeeper

Hello
    PLAYER 11
    . You are the
    Innkeeper

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

If you are still alive then every morning the Moderater will announce if the Clairvoyant found a Corrupt player during the night

"It wasn't a careless whisper. It was a slip of the tongue."

Hermit

Hello
    PLAYER 12
    . You are the
    Hermit

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

Every night you are protected from Wolves attacks

"If a hermit lives in a state of extasy, his lack of comfort becomes paradise."

Monk

Hello
    PLAYER 13
    . You are the
    Monk

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

On Night 0 you will be told 2 or more roles that are not in the game.

"We have more possibilities available in each moment than we realise."

Priest

Hello
    PLAYER 14
    . You are the
    Priest

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

On Night 0 you will be told who the Sinner is (if there is one) and if there is a seducer in the game

"Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens."

Sinner

Hello
    PLAYER 15
    . You are the
    Sinner

You are
    Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

No special powers

"Men are punished by their sins, not for them."

Seducer

Hello
    PLAYER 16
    . You are the
    Seducer

You are
    Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

Every day, you may vote on The Ballot even if you're on it, also every vote (both Accusations and The Ballot) all votes cast against you are halved.

"There is a dark radiance to this person."

Farmer

Hello
    PLAYER 17
    . You are the
    Farmer

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

No special powers

"Work may be hard, but we don't want anyone going hungry..."

Farmer

Hello
    PLAYER 18
    . You are the
    Farmer

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

No special powers

"Work may be hard, but we don't want anyone going hungry..."

Jester

Hello
    PLAYER 19
    . You are the
    Jester

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    3rd Party

If Eliminated on The Ballot, the following days Ballot will be canceled

You win if you are Eliminated on the Ballot

"It is often difficult to tell if you are the audience, or the joke."

Madman

Hello
    PLAYER 20
    . You are the
    Madman

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    3rd Party

If Killed by the wolves, the wolves first attack on the following night will be canceled

You win if you are Killed at night by the Wolves

"There was never a genius without a tincture of madness."
    Last edited by CreativeMod1 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:37 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Game Start

I am now sending out your role PMs, this game has a Night 0 start, please send in any actions if you have them to start. I will start with an extended night phase of 48 hours. (although I require all players to have responded to Role PMs before I officially start the day phase)

I aim to have all deadlines be at the same time each phase, this is to both make things easier for myself and for everyone else, the time of this deadline will be:

TimezoneTime
    PDT4:00 PM
    EDT7:00 PM
    BST12:00 AM

Please inform me if these deadlines are really bad (although please take into consideration that I've got to juggle for everyone and myself thus might not be able to please everyone)

Also if you would like another timezone added to the list, I can have up to 5 Timezones on my deadline list which I'll be posting each phase.
    ♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Day 1It is now Day 1

The news from the inn is: A Corrupt Player has been found

You may use this link when you wish to vote | Make sure you use your Player Number from your Role PM

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-09-09 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
    PDT4:00 PM, Wed 9 Sep
    EDT7:00 PM, Wed 9 Sep
    BST12:00 AM, Thu 10 Sep
    ♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    Aristophanes
    Aristophanes
    He/Him
    Mr. Blue Sky
    Aristophanes
    He/Him
    Mr. Blue Sky
    Mr. Blue Sky
    Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

HEY!
    This is MY modding colour!

Where is the report button...
    Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
    - Jingle
    Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
    - MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
    it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
    Tayl0r Swift
    Tayl0r Swift
    Mafia Scum
    Tayl0r Swift
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

VOTE: pine
    fuck the police
    Almost50
    Almost50
    Monkey Business
    Almost50
    Monkey Business
    Monkey Business

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Almost50 »

So, apparently we have a Clairvouyant and an Innkeeper, and the Clairvouyant got a Corrupt result, which is 60% on a Wolf and 40% on Town.

So, I guess if the Town has a Sinner/Seducer they should claim??

The advantage is if either is the Clairvouyant's target then they know and will not claim (the Clairvouyant won't claim, that is). If the Clairvouyant's target doesn't claim either that's a confirmed Wolf.

Wolves
    can
    fakeclaim, but they run the risk of being found out by eithe the Monk or the Priest if either/both is/are in play.

Wirst case scenario though is we have no Monk, no Proest, no Sinner and no Seducer, in which case both scum can fakeclaim Sinner & Seducer. (I am assuming 2 Scum because we are only 11 players).

That's as much as I've been able to digest from the list of roles so far. It takes time for one to be fully acquainted with a new setup that is composed of new/non-standard roles like this one.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
    ItalianoVD
    ItalianoVD
    He
    Mafia Scum
    ItalianoVD
    He
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum
    Pronoun: He

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

That’s a lot of words. ;)

VOTE: Almost50
    Almost50
    Almost50
    Monkey Business
    Almost50
    Monkey Business
    Monkey Business

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Almost50 »

And...??

Also, did everybody read the rules? because I see you (he two who posted) voting in-thread. ;) ;)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
    Pine
    Pine
    In Your Head
    Pine
    In Your Head
    In Your Head

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Pine »

Hello friends :)

Not Sinner or Seducer.
    In post 7, Tayl0r Swift wrote:VOTE: pine
    fuck the police
    The fuck?
    "Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
    Julius Caesar
    , by W. Shakespeare
    ItalianoVD
    ItalianoVD
    He
    Mafia Scum
    ItalianoVD
    He
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 10, Almost50 wrote:And...??

Also, did everybody read the rules? because I see you (he two who posted) voting in-thread. ;) ;)
    I have now.
    UNVOTE: Almost50
    TheFuzzylogic99
    TheFuzzylogic99
    Mafia Scum
    TheFuzzylogic99
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

My luck.... The one role (Jester) I was born to play and I didnt draw it

Almost seems town atm...we will see how that works out as the day goes on.

I like Almost50 idea of the sinner and or seducer claiming but I like to hear others opinions. Also posting our votes her in thread as well seems like a good idea. It might give town a better ability to scum hunt'

Waiting for others to post
    TheFuzzylogic99
    TheFuzzylogic99
    Mafia Scum
    TheFuzzylogic99
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Not liking Swift right now
    Tayl0r Swift
    Tayl0r Swift
    Mafia Scum
    Tayl0r Swift
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i mean theres no reason we cant place public meaningless votes as a part of our posts.
    ItalianoVD
    ItalianoVD
    He
    Mafia Scum
    ItalianoVD
    He
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 14, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Not liking Swift right now
    Why? Jealous?
    insomnia
    insomnia
    Jack of All Trades
    insomnia
    Jack of All Trades
    Jack of All Trades

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:08 pm

Post by insomnia »

It is my pleasure to let you all know I randed villager
    Galron
    Galron
    Jack of All Trades
    Galron
    Jack of All Trades
    Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Galron »

I wanna know how A50 scored a named role?
    Galron
    Galron
    Jack of All Trades
    Galron
    Jack of All Trades
    Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:00 am

Post by Galron »

Now that I've read, I think we're using private ballots.
    Galron
    Galron
    Jack of All Trades
    Galron
    Jack of All Trades
    Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Galron »

In post 19, Galron wrote:Now that I've read, I think we're using private ballots.
    Ugh... *read the thread
    Galron
    Galron
    Jack of All Trades
    Galron
    Jack of All Trades
    Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:13 am

Post by Galron »

Morning announcements must be via pm.
    Galron
    Galron
    Jack of All Trades
    Galron
    Jack of All Trades
    Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Galron »

In post 13, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:My luck.... The one role (Jester) I was born to play and I didnt draw it

Almost seems town atm...we will see how that works out as the day goes on.

I like Almost50 idea of the sinner and or seducer claiming but I like to hear others opinions. Also posting our votes her in thread as well seems like a good idea. It might give town a better ability to scum hunt'

Waiting for others to post
    On a scale of small to large, how much do you trust the polls?
    Elements
    Elements
    she/her
    Bloop
    Elements
    she/her
    Bloop
    Bloop
    Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:43 am

Post by Elements »

Game solved

Almost50 - town
    brighteningskies - town
    Elements - town
    Galron - town
    insomnia - town
    ItalianoVD - ww
    Pine - town
    spicer1209 - ww
    Tayl0r Swift - town
    TheFuzzylogic99 - town
    WeyounsLastClone - ww
    I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
    It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
    All my completed games
    dsjstr
    dsjstr
    Mafia Scum
    dsjstr
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:25 am

Post by dsjstr »

As a spectator I'm allowed to make 1 ego post so this is why I'm typing in the thread.

That was good right CM1? I said I'm a spec and that this is an ego post?

oh Also, I have a joke, I threw a boomerang a few years ago...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”