Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4363 (isolation #800) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

mmm all the misgendering of me in the ico notes... please just use they/them/theirs and not he/him/his in the future..
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4372 (isolation #801) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4370, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4362, Datisi wrote:baltar, at the time of my guilty, were you actually walking your dog?
I did take my dog out! But only to potty and not on a full walk. I was also trying to cook dinner and was phone posting.

I honestly didn't see your result claim until a good bit after you made it. I wasn't expecting anyone to actually reply to my "quick!" so fast.

Speaking of which, the timezone difference was so hard for me this game! I hated that Dats and Ico had this little pow wow everyday at like 2am my time that I could not interrupt. Made it very hard to stop them from adding to an already substantial town block from the start of the game. Trying to navigate around that was an interesting experience
u supposed to kill one off on n1 ya goof
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4376 (isolation #802) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4371, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4360, DkKoba wrote:
In post 4358, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4352, Andresvmb wrote:VPB I agree about the three masons - I felt that was a huge advantage for the Town.

You played great I felt, particularly after getting tracked to a death. The play was great. I really have nothing but compliments for the way you guys pushed us.
Haha, I was so mad at you when you convinced everyone to yeet outside of Koba and me :lol:

You clinched the town win at that point
it was gonna be u either way. he just solved the game earlier rather than later
wait, you think I would have been flipped in the 1v1 with you on the day I claimed the guilty?
Yes. The scum play does not line up with koba!scum. I was going to argue that forever.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4391 (isolation #803) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4388, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I wonder what would have had killed koba instead of gb n1.
Datisi / ico for sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4392 (isolation #804) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4385, Alduskkel wrote:No redactions to the Mafia PT
In post 4321, Iconeum wrote:scum managed to guess both other masons after datisi claim??

NoPowerOverMe is killing Billy Pilgrim.
•NoPowerOverMe is jailkeeping Hellbooks.
^_^
In post 4350, VP Baltar wrote:Raya, thanks for modding. My only feedback would be that next time you should be more transparent about revealing role PMs. It completely ended any chance of scum winning to reveal NPOM's role PM. As a team, we may have played differently around his yeet if we had know that.
Yeah, for my part, I would never have voted NPOM if I knew his JOAT abilities were going to be revealed. (My vote was a gambit to make Ico nervous and unvote, but it didn't work obv)

GG tho. Our team made some big plays around Day 2/Day 3 especially with night actions but our dayplay wasn't quite up to snuff to clinch the victory. It completely fell apart after NPOM died.
The joat flip itself would have been enough to be like "hey this was probably investigative "
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4393 (isolation #805) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 4378, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 4376, DkKoba wrote:Yes. The scum play does not line up with koba!scum. I was going to argue that forever.
Haha, well I hope we can 1v1 for real in the future because we need to test our egos here.
better to inno someone in that situation. If you inno ico there they power hang me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4413 (isolation #806) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 76, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I think the masonry is dkk ico gb
My fave post
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (isolation #807) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oops didnt mean to dub quote
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”