Operative Excel-lence
CreativeMod1
Operative Excel-lence
Operative Excel-lence

Mini Theme 2162: Wherewolf [Game over | Village win]

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:23 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Welcome to Wherewolf

Moderator: CreativeMod1 | CreativeMod1#3798 (Discord if you need anything)
Backup Mod: Aristophanes

Please read through the following posts carefully before the game starts:
  • Game state/Player list
  • Rules
  • Role list
  • Full Role PMs
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns (or just want to say hello), please hit me up with a PM!
(I love hearing thoughts about games so feel free to hit me up with any thoughts or suspicions you have that you can't post in the main thread for whatever reason, I'm also happy to create PT's for anyone who wants them)

Current Phase: Day 5: Accusations

You may use this link when you wish to vote | Make sure you use your Player Number from your Role PM

Spoiler: Alive
  • ItalianoVD
  • Tayl0r Swift
  • TheFuzzylogic99

Spoiler: Dead
  • Galron Eliminated Day 1
  • ManWithNoName Killed Night 1
  • Glitch Eliminated Day 2
  • insomnia Killed Night 2
  • brighteningskies Eliminated Day 3
  • Almost50 Killed Night 3
  • WeyounsLastClone Eliminated Day 4
  • Pine Killed Night 4

Spoiler: V/LA
Please message me if you have any V/LA coming up during the game and I'll put it here

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-10-21 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
    PDT4:00 PM, Wed 21 Oct
    EDT7:00 PM, Wed 21 Oct
    BST12:00 AM, Thu 22 Oct

Finally, Thanks For Playing! =D
    Last edited by CreativeMod1 on Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:34 pm, edited 28 times in total.
    ♪ ♫
    I am the one thing in life I can control. I am inimitable, I am an original
    ♫ ♪
    Come play: Codenames! | Taskmaster!
    GTKAS!
    It's easier to message me on Discord: CreativeMod1#3798
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:32 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Rules

This game is based on a Mafia/Werewolf variant I play IRL, there are some mechanics which are different to general Mafia rules so please read carefully below.

General Gameplay and Etiquette:

Spoiler:
    1) Read these rules. By asking any questions that can be answered by reading these rules, I reserve the right to quote said rule and publicly shame you. However, if you're asking a question because the rules aren't clear enough, you have the right to quote said rule and shame Aristophanes for not bringing it to my attention sooner.

2) Play to win and have fun! I don't know why these are always mutually exclusive in rule setups. Just enjoy and don't be a jerk! Good luck! :)

3) Respect all players and all mods. Whilst I appreciate that these games can invoke a lot of emotions, remember that there are human beings on the other end of arguments. Attack the argument, not the player. I have no issues with mod-replacing toxic players!

4) You may not quote private information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. This includes information discussed in any private chats, neighbourhoods, PMs, etc. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable. If you are unsure, ask first.

5) There is to be no personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.

6) If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM or via Post in your PT by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions. A simple “No Action” PM or post makes it so I'm not worried you forgot to send me something.

7) As a general rule you should aim to post a every 24 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving. I know some of you like to lurk, but don't make a habit of it please. I will prod players after 48 hours of inactivity. If you do not respond to a prod after 24 hours, I will start searching for a replacement. If you are prodded 3 times within the game, I will prod you after each 24 hours of inactivity, with no grace periods, and replace as necessary.
    7b) Making a single post a small line of text with the purpose of avoiding prods/to reply to a prod will not count as activity and as such you will still be prodded/replacement looked for (you will be warned if this is the case)

8) No invisible, impossibly small, or encrypted text. I feel this is a given though.

9) Don't edit or delete posts, whether you can or not.

10)
    This (#800080) is CreativeMod1's colour. Don't use it please.

11) Basically, follow all Site Rules.

12) Per recent events, and in an attempt to propagate an inclusive site culture, I ask that all players refrain from using the word "lynch" and all related terms while playing in my games. I understand that slips will happen, but I would ask that you make an active effort to keep them to a minimum. I do not plan on force replacing people over this, but if I feel you are abusing the terminology, I will send out warnings and I will force replace without much second thought. You have been warned.
    12b) Suggested terminology used for this game shall be: Eliminated.

Voting, Deadlines, and Player Death: (this is very different to normal games, please read)
    Spoiler:
    1) Each day phase is split up into 2 halves, Accusations and The Ballot, each phase will last 5 IRL days

2) When voting during Accusations you are putting people on the ballot, the 2 players with the highest votes will be placed on the ballot
    2b) In the event of a tie for first, only those players are put on. In the event of a tie for second, first place+all those tied for second are put on the ballot
    2c) Yes it's possible for very large ballots if everyone in second only got 1 vote. In the event that all players receive the same number of votes, we will skip The Ballot and go straight into the night.

3) At the end of Accusations I will announce who has been put onto the ballot.
    3b) During The Ballot, all votes are reset and you may now only vote for those players. Anyone on the ballot cannot vote
    3c) At the end of the ballot I will announce who has been Eliminated.

4) During Accusations All players MUST vote and you may vote for yourself
    4b) During The Ballot all players not on The Ballot must vote

5) Voting is done secretly via a google form, you may resubmit the form to change your vote up until the deadline
    5b) When voting you may check a box to state that you are ready to go into the next phase, IF all players check this box then I will end the current phase. If you send in a new vote you must still check the box, if you don't then it's assumed that you're not ready to go to the next phase.
    5c) Any votes cast either after deadline or after all players have said they're ready to go to next phase will not count (Likewise any votes cast before I have officially posted the start of the new phase will not count)
    5d) During The Ballot phase anyone on The Ballot must also confirm that they're ready to go into the next phase (But do not submit a vote with this)
    5e) I will give mini-prods to players 24 hours before deadline if they haven't voted at all. If you do not vote by the deadline then this will turn into an actual prod (regardless of if you've been talking in game or not) neither of these prods will be made away in public.
    5f) Mini prods mean nothing and please don't let it rush you on your vote, there's nothing wrong with last second vote changes.
    5g) In the event of awaiting a player to pick up a vote prod, the game will be paused and locked at deadline until all votes have been made.

6) You may talk about who you are voting for but of course you may lie

7) I will never reveal the exact vote count only who got the highest votes

8) You may not vote for no-elimination, you must vote for a player in the game. In the event of a tie in The Ballot phase, we will go straight into the night with no elimination. When I announce who has been eliminated I will simply say "The Village is undecided".

Mechanics/Miscellaneous:

Spoiler:
    1) This game will begin with Night 0. This is a dusk phase where no kills will occur but many players will gain information.

2) Night time actions will be resolved in the following order: Witch>Wolves>Healer (other actions don't effect each other)
    2b) Note exact wording on who can be targeted by particular night actions: Choose a player=Any player (including self), Choose any other player = Any player other than themselves. You may=It's optional and you don't have to.

3) As stated above, Accusation phase will last 5 days, The Ballot phase will last 5 days and The Night phase will last 24 hours (Night 0 will last 48 hours in order to get all players confirmed and any replacements needed found)
    3b) I will be providing a Deadline Timezone Table with up to 5 timezones, this will provide the deadline in your timezone, please PM me your timezone and I'll pick the 5 most useful timezones to include

4) This is an Semi-Open Setup, all potential roles will be displayed below.

5) The moderator will never lie to you. All information you are disclosed is true. However, this post plus your role PM is all I will tell you, not counting clarification per request.

6) Cheating may ban you from future Mafia rounds. Don’t do it.

7) If you are going V/LA or suspect you will be unable to post, please let me know, either in-thread by
    Bolding it
    or via PM. Both I and your fellow scummers will appreciate this courtesy.

8) Please cc my wonderful co-mod Aristophanes in all official communications.

9) If I missed any important rules, please let me know!

Special Game Mechanics and role FAQs
    Spoiler:
    A lot of these FAQ's are just examples of some interactions that could happen in the game, there's no guarantee that roles talked about here will be in the game.

1) Wolves do not have DayTalk, also during the night they can only say names of players they wish to kill, they cannot make plans or discuss strategy (this is to emulate an IRL game where they would only be able to point during the night)

2) The highest ranking wolf picks the kill (Alpha wolf is higher than Pack wolf), a wolf pup cannot kill and so therefore cannot make suggestions.

3) Roles do NOT get revealed upon death

4) The Alpha Wolf and The Clairvoyant are 100% in this game, all other roles are optional. All players will have a named role from the list. Other than the 2 farmers, no 2 players may have the same role! (This doesn't mean that both farmers are in just because 1 farmer is in)

5) Each morning I will announce 2 pieces of information a) who got killed and b) the news from the inn:
    5b) depending on who is in the game you may receive news from the inn indicating the information the clairvoyant received during the night. If the Bard is alive and in the game then you will be told if a non-corrupt player was found by the clairvoyant. If the Innkeeper is alive and in the game then you'll be told if a corrupt player was found by the clairvoyant.
    5c) If a Bard or Innkeeper is missing then you will not receive their corresponding news (e.g if a clairvoyant checked a corrupt player but there's no Innkeeper then there will be no news from the inn)
    5d) If the clairvoyant dies during the night, you will still receive the news of what they checked during that night however if a Bard/Innkeeper dies during the night then you will not receive their respective news.
    5e) You will only know the result of the check (ie corrupt/non-corrupt) never who the check was done by or done on.

6) In order to speed up the Night Phase, each night the Healer (if in play) will provide a list of players that they are willing to save (they may choose not to save anyone), this list must be in order in case a wolf pup causes 2 deaths in a night. They may also provide IF Statements such as IF 1 player is dying then do not save. Or IF 2 players are dying then save the following players. Or IF both myself and another player is dying then save the other player.

7) A player will be told if the wolves killed them and then they were healed, if a player was saved by any other form of protect (ie a witch or a hermit) they will NOT be informed
    7b) Wolves will know if an attack was successful or was blocked due to the Witch, Hermit or Madman. If a player was Healed during the night then the wolves would be notified that their attack was successful and they can work out that the Healer saved them if said player isn't dead.
    7c) If the Wolves try to attack the Defector to wake them up but the Witch is protecting the Defector, the Wolves attack will fail and thus they won't be able to wake up the Defector during the night. (likewise if a Madman stops the Wolves attack then again the Defector can't be woken up as the attack fails.)

8) The Wolves win if the Wolf Pack outnumber all other players
    8b) The Village wins if all Wolves are dead
    8c) The Village do not need to Eliminate the Defector to win, only the Wolves
    8d) If in play, Jester or Madman can win alongside the Village/Wolves.

9) If the Jesters death is cancelling the Elimination from The Ballot, players will not be informed, you will vote as normal and when I announce who has been eliminated I will simply say "The Village is undecided". This is the exact same as I'd say for a tied vote.

Finally, I know it's spelt Werewolf not Wherewolf, Wherewolf is the name of this version of the game, it's named that way to say Where wolf? I didn't name it but it's quirky and I like it....fite me
    ♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:33 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Role list

RoleCMFactionAbilities
    Alpha Wolf
    C
    Wolf Pack
    N0: Identify the other wolves and the defector. N1+: You may attack any player killing them.
    Pack Wolf
    C
    Wolf Pack
    N0: Identify the other wolves and the defector. N1+: You may attack any player killing them.
    Wolf Pup
    C
    Wolf Pack
    N0: Identify the other wolves and the defector. If Eliminated on The Ballot, the following night the wolves may attack twice
    Defector
    Wolf Pack
    N1+: Cannot be killed by wolves, if attacked by wolves will be told who the wolves are. Village do not need to Eliminate you in order to win.
    Clairvoyant
    M
    Village
    N0+: Choose a player and learn if they're Corrupt (C)
    Wizard
    M
    Village
    N0+: Choose a player and learn if they're Mystic (M)
    Medium
    M
    Village
    N1+: Choose a dead player and learn if they're Corrupt (C)
    Witch
    M
    Village
    N1+: Choose any other player and protect them from wolf attacks
    Healer
    M
    Village
    N1+: Knows who will die each night. May once per game save a player who is dying. Cannot save themselves.
    Bard
    Village
    During the morning, the Moderator will announce if a Non-Corrupt player was checked by the Clairvoyant
    Innkeeper
    Village
    During the morning, the Moderator will announce if a Corrupt player was checked by the Clairvoyant
    Hermit
    Village
    N1+: Cannot be killed by wolf attacks
    Monk
    Village
    N0: Is told 2 or more roles that are NOT in the game
    Priest
    Village
    N0: Is told who the Sinner is (if any) and if there is a seducer in the game
    Sinner
    C
    Village
    No special powers
    Seducer
    C
    Village
    Can vote even if on The Ballot. During every voting, the votes cast against the seducer are halved (rounded up)
    Farmer
    Village
    No special powers
    Farmer
    Village
    No special powers
    Jester
    3rd Party
    If Eliminated on The Ballot, the following day's Elimination will be cancelled regardless of votes and powers used. Wins if Eliminated on The Ballot.
    Madman
    3rd Party
    If killed by the Wolves, the following night the Werewolves' first attack is cancelled. Wins if killed by the Wolves.

C in the second column notes Corrupt | M in the third column notes Mystic

N0 means Night 0 | N1+ means all nights from Night 1 onwards | N0+ Means all nights including Night 0

♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:35 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Role PMs

This is the full PMs being sent out. If you have any role specific questions you should check out their Role PMs and the FAQ's in the rules first.

Spoiler:
    Alpha Wolf

Hello
    PLAYER 1
    . You are the
    Alpha Wolf

You are
    Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Wolf Pack

On Night 0 you will be told who the other wolves are and who the defector is, if they're in play. From Night 1 onwards each night you may suggest kills to be made. The highest ranking wolf must submit the final kill. You may attack the defector to wake them up, this will inform them of who the wolves are. You may attack any player including yourself or other wolves.

You win when the Wolf Pack outnumber all other players

Click here for the main game thread

Click here for the Wolves PT, You may make 1 ego post during Night 0, you must not use this post to give any hints towards your role or any plans for Day 1.

You may use this link when you wish to vote | This is your player number to be used in the form: xxx

Please reply to this PM with your player number and role to confirm you're playing and to perform any Night 0 actions (If you have them)

"When the moon is full, and the air is filled with howls, run and bar the door."

Pack Wolf

Hello
    PLAYER 2
    . You are the
    Pack Wolf

You are
    Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Wolf Pack

On Night 0 you will be told who the other wolves are and who the defector is, if they're in play. From Night 1 onwards each night you may suggest kills to be made. The highest ranking wolf must submit the final kill. You may attack the defector to wake them up, this will inform them of who the wolves are. You may attack any player including yourself or other wolves.

Click here for the Wolves PT, You may make 1 ego post during Night 0, you must not use this post to give any hints towards your role or any plans for Day 1.

You may use this link when you wish to vote | This is your player number to be used in the form: xxx

Please reply to this PM with your player number and role to confirm you're playing and to perform any Night 0 actions (If you have them)

"His only mistake was to linger by the inn. The claw, the last thing he didn't see."

Wolf Pup

Hello
    PLAYER 3
    . You are the
    Wolf Pup

You are
    Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Wolf Pack

On Night 0 you will be told who the other wolves are and who the defector is, if they're in play. From Night 1 onwards each night you may watch the other wolves but not make any suggestions. If you are Eliminated on The Ballot then the wolves may kill twice the following night.

"David was slightly suspicious. Werewolves were much larger in the stories."

Defector

Hello
    PLAYER 4
    . You are the
    Defector

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Wolf Pack

During the night, the wolves may attack you. This will not kill you but instead you will learn who all the wolves are. The village do not need to Eliminate you in order to win.

"The promise of power can twist the mind of even the sanist person."

Clairvoyant

Hello
    PLAYER 5
    . You are the
    Clairvoyant

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

Each night you may select any player (including yourself) and find out if they are Corrupt or Non-Corrupt. News of your checks may be announced in the morning if certain roles are in the game.

You win when there are no wolves left in the game

"The mind that opens to a new idea never returns to its original size."

Wizard

Hello
    PLAYER 6
    . You are the
    Wizard

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

Each night you may select any player (including yourself) and find out if they are Mystic or Non-Mystic.

"The village is now doomed. Flee, you fools!"

Medium

Hello
    PLAYER 7
    . You are the
    Medium

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

From Night 1 onwards, each night you may select any dead player and find out if they are Corrupt or Non-Corrupt.

"Talking to them everyday, he hardly rememberes if his friends are alive or dead."

Witch

Hello
    PLAYER 8
    . You are the
    Witch

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

From Night 1 onwards, each night you may select another player (not including yourself), they are protected from wolves attacks.

"Even the night creatures know what a protection glyph is. And to stay away..."

Healer

Hello
    PLAYER 9
    . You are the
    Healer

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

From Night 1 onwards, each night you may submit a list of players in order of protection. If any of them are dying that night then they will be healed. That player will know that they have been healed and you will be informed of any players who you have healed. You won't be told anything on nights you didn't heal anyone as you'll find out the night death anyway. You don't need to submit any actions after you have used up your heal power. You cannot heal yourself.
    This ability will only trigger once in the whole game, therefore you don't need to provide a list every night as if it does trigger you won't be able to use it on future nights.

"Everyone knows he's really experienced. He's also a veterinary."

Bard

Hello
    PLAYER 10
    . You are the
    Bard

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

If you are still alive then every morning the Moderater will announce if the Clairvoyant found a Non-Corrupt player during the night

"Praise to the bard whose fertile lyre sings of the golden Summer-time."

Innkeeper

Hello
    PLAYER 11
    . You are the
    Innkeeper

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

If you are still alive then every morning the Moderater will announce if the Clairvoyant found a Corrupt player during the night

"It wasn't a careless whisper. It was a slip of the tongue."

Hermit

Hello
    PLAYER 12
    . You are the
    Hermit

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

Every night you are protected from Wolves attacks

"If a hermit lives in a state of extasy, his lack of comfort becomes paradise."

Monk

Hello
    PLAYER 13
    . You are the
    Monk

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

On Night 0 you will be told 2 or more roles that are not in the game.

"We have more possibilities available in each moment than we realise."

Priest

Hello
    PLAYER 14
    . You are the
    Priest

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

On Night 0 you will be told who the Sinner is (if there is one) and if there is a seducer in the game

"Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens."

Sinner

Hello
    PLAYER 15
    . You are the
    Sinner

You are
    Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

No special powers

"Men are punished by their sins, not for them."

Seducer

Hello
    PLAYER 16
    . You are the
    Seducer

You are
    Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

Every day, you may vote on The Ballot even if you're on it, also every vote (both Accusations and The Ballot) all votes cast against you are halved.

"There is a dark radiance to this person."

Farmer

Hello
    PLAYER 17
    . You are the
    Farmer

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

No special powers

"Work may be hard, but we don't want anyone going hungry..."

Farmer

Hello
    PLAYER 18
    . You are the
    Farmer

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    Village

No special powers

"Work may be hard, but we don't want anyone going hungry..."

Jester

Hello
    PLAYER 19
    . You are the
    Jester

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    3rd Party

If Eliminated on The Ballot, the following days Ballot will be canceled

You win if you are Eliminated on the Ballot

"It is often difficult to tell if you are the audience, or the joke."

Madman

Hello
    PLAYER 20
    . You are the
    Madman

You are
    Non-Corrupt
    . You are
    Not Mystic
    . Your faction is
    3rd Party

If Killed by the wolves, the wolves first attack on the following night will be canceled

You win if you are Killed at night by the Wolves

"There was never a genius without a tincture of madness."
    Last edited by CreativeMod1 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
    ♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:37 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Game Start

I am now sending out your role PMs, this game has a Night 0 start, please send in any actions if you have them to start. I will start with an extended night phase of 48 hours. (although I require all players to have responded to Role PMs before I officially start the day phase)

I aim to have all deadlines be at the same time each phase, this is to both make things easier for myself and for everyone else, the time of this deadline will be:

TimezoneTime
    PDT4:00 PM
    EDT7:00 PM
    BST12:00 AM

Please inform me if these deadlines are really bad (although please take into consideration that I've got to juggle for everyone and myself thus might not be able to please everyone)

Also if you would like another timezone added to the list, I can have up to 5 Timezones on my deadline list which I'll be posting each phase.
    ♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Day 1It is now Day 1

The news from the inn is: A Corrupt Player has been found

You may use this link when you wish to vote | Make sure you use your Player Number from your Role PM

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-09-09 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
    PDT4:00 PM, Wed 9 Sep
    EDT7:00 PM, Wed 9 Sep
    BST12:00 AM, Thu 10 Sep
    ♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #33 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Searching for a replacement for spicer1209
    ♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:22 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Deadline will be paused/delayed if I don't have a replacement for Spicer soon
    I will allow for at least 24 hours worth of talk from when the replacement comes in until the vote

Searching for replacements is difficult, if you know of anyone who might be interested please send them my way
    ♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:45 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Prodding Pine and Insomnia
    I'm also pausing the deadline whilst still hunting for a replacement
    ♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #172 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

REPLACEMENT
    Glitch has replaced Spicer1209
    I will add 24 hours to the deadline, there is now just under 48 hours until deadline
    Here is a reminder of morning information:

It is now Day 1

Nobody died during the night

A corrupt player was found last night

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-09-10 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
    PDT4:00 PM, Thu 10 Sep
    EDT7:00 PM, Thu 10 Sep
    BST12:00 AM, Fri 11 Sep
    ♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #204 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

24 Hour NoticeThis is your 24 Hour Deadline notice
    There is 24 hours left until the current phase will end, everybody MUST vote by this time.
    Anyone who hasn't vote yet will receive a mini-prod, this isn't intended to rush you but is intended to remind you that failure to vote will result in an actual prod, also you're welcome to change you vote as many times as you like up until deadline so you may vote now and change your vote if needed.

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-09-10 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
    PDT4:00 PM, Thu 10 Sep
    EDT7:00 PM, Thu 10 Sep
    BST12:00 AM, Fri 11 Sep
    ♪ ♫
    ♫ ♪
    GTKAS!
    CreativeMod1
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    CreativeMod1
    Operative Excel-lence
    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #258 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Day 1: Ballot
    DK Replaces Elements

On The Ballot:
    • ItalianoVD
    • Galron

• Almost50
    • brighteningskies
    • DK
    • Galron
    • Glitch
    • insomnia
    • ItalianoVD
    • Pine
    • Tayl0r Swift
    • TheFuzzylogic99
    • WeyounsLastClone
    Please message me if you have any V/LA coming up during the game and I'll put it here

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-09-15 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
      PDT4:00 PM, Tue 15 Sep
      EDT7:00 PM, Tue 15 Sep
      BST12:00 AM, Wed 16 Sep
      ♪ ♫
      ♫ ♪
      GTKAS!
      CreativeMod1
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #299 (isolation #12) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:00 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

In post 297, Almost50 wrote:.
      @MOD: Would it be possible for one to request that you PM them their own voting history?
      I'll reply to this shortly

WeyounsLastClone has been prodded and has 24 hours to make a post
      ♪ ♫
      ♫ ♪
      GTKAS!
      CreativeMod1
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #321 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

In post 299, CreativeMod1 wrote:
      In post 297, Almost50 wrote:.
      @MOD: Would it be possible for one to request that you PM them their own voting history?
      I'll reply to this shortly

WeyounsLastClone has been prodded and has 24 hours to make a post
      I will only provide your most recent vote (so who you actually voted for) and nothing else

Also, I've noticed an error on the form in which you were able to select players who weren't on the ballot, that's now fixed
      ♪ ♫
      ♫ ♪
      GTKAS!
      CreativeMod1
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #367 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:57 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

DK Has been prodded
      ♪ ♫
      ♫ ♪
      GTKAS!
      CreativeMod1
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #378 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:49 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

In post 373, Pine wrote:It's probably one of the people on the ballot holding this up.

@Mod: Is that how the rules were designed? Because you'd like...never have the day end except with deadline that way
      Not sure exact question here but I'll answer what I believe is being asked

Usually in the IRL game there'd be a discussion and once everyone is happy with the end of the discussion we go into the vote. With this to save time I'm allowing everyone to send in votes when they like (and likewise change votes) but I must allow for discussion time hence the deadline... However, there's no need to drag on the phase if everyone has voted and nobody plans on changing their vote hence the question asking if you wish to go to the next phase
      Players on the ballot must also agree to want to go to the next phase if they have decided that they don't want to add to their defence

I think that's what your asking, please lemme know if you'd like me to clarify further
      ♪ ♫
      ♫ ♪
      GTKAS!
      CreativeMod1
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #405 (isolation #16) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:50 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Searching for a replacement for DK
      ♪ ♫
      ♫ ♪
      GTKAS!
      CreativeMod1
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #431 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:18 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Alrighty, thanks for subbing in ManWithNoName
      I have adjusted the deadline, there is just over 24 hours left of this day phase until we go into the night
      ManWithNoName, if you feel this isn't enough time to catch up then you're welcome to PM me and ask for a bit more time
      Also is this V/LA just this week or all weeks?

As it's pretty much nearly 24 hours until deadline, I'm gonna give ya the notice now :) Make sure you vote if you haven't already

24 Hour NoticeThis is your 24 Hour Deadline notice
      There is 24 hours left until the current phase will end, everybody MUST vote by this time.
      Anyone who hasn't vote yet will receive a mini-prod, this isn't intended to rush you but is intended to remind you that failure to vote will result in an actual prod, also you're welcome to change you vote as many times as you like up until deadline so you may vote now and change your vote if needed.

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-09-17 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
      PDT4:00 PM, Thu 17 Sep
      EDT7:00 PM, Thu 17 Sep
      BST12:00 AM, Fri 18 Sep
      ♪ ♫
      ♫ ♪
      GTKAS!
      CreativeMod1
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #453 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:17 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Sorry, just gotten online...we now have everyone ready for the end of ballot!

Night 1Galron has been eliminated!
      • Almost50
      • brighteningskies
      • Glitch
      • insomnia
      • ItalianoVD
      • ManWithNoName
      • Pine
      • Tayl0r Swift
      • TheFuzzylogic99
      • WeyounsLastClone
      • ManWithNoName: Thursday-Saturday

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-09-18 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
      PDT4:00 PM, Fri 18 Sep
      EDT7:00 PM, Fri 18 Sep
      BST12:00 AM, Sat 19 Sep
      ♪ ♫
      ♫ ♪
      GTKAS!
      CreativeMod1
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #454 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:52 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Sorry for the delay, my sleep went massively out of wack and was asleep earlier when results should've gone out...just woken up :)

Day 2It is now Day 2

ManWithNoName died during the night

A Corrupt Player has been found

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-09-23 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
      PDT4:00 PM, Wed 23 Sep
      EDT7:00 PM, Wed 23 Sep
      BST12:00 AM, Thu 24 Sep
      ♪ ♫
      ♫ ♪
      GTKAS!
      CreativeMod1
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      CreativeMod1
      Operative Excel-lence
      Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #575 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Day 2: BallotOn The Ballot:
      • Glitch
      • insomnia
      • Almost50
      • brighteningskies
      • Glitch
      • insomnia
      • ItalianoVD
      • Pine
      • Tayl0r Swift
      • TheFuzzylogic99
      • WeyounsLastClone

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-09-28 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
        PDT4:00 PM, Mon 28 Sep
        EDT7:00 PM, Mon 28 Sep
        BST12:00 AM, Tue 29 Sep

Again sorry for delay, lol today is the one day in the past 6 months I've been asked to come into work, so had to have an early night last night

Also, I've had a few people asking about why we can't go into the next phase early, I must remind you that we can only go into next phase early if ALL players (including those on the ballot) have agreed to do so, if you feel like there's nothing left to talk about then you should click yes
        ♪ ♫
        ♫ ♪
        GTKAS!
        CreativeMod1
        CreativeMod1
        Operative Excel-lence
        CreativeMod1
        Operative Excel-lence
        Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #621 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:25 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

WeyounsLastClone and Glitch have been prodded
        ♪ ♫
        ♫ ♪
        GTKAS!
        CreativeMod1
        CreativeMod1
        Operative Excel-lence
        CreativeMod1
        Operative Excel-lence
        Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #655 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Night 2Glitch has been eliminated!
        • Almost50
        • brighteningskies
        • insomnia
        • ItalianoVD
        • Pine
        • Tayl0r Swift
        • TheFuzzylogic99
        • WeyounsLastClone

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-09-29 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
          PDT4:00 PM, Tue 29 Sep
          EDT7:00 PM, Tue 29 Sep
          BST12:00 AM, Wed 30 Sep
          ♪ ♫
          ♫ ♪
          GTKAS!
          CreativeMod1
          CreativeMod1
          Operative Excel-lence
          CreativeMod1
          Operative Excel-lence
          Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #656 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Day 3It is now Day 3

Insomnia died during the night

There is no News from the inn

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-10-04 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
          PDT4:00 PM, Sun 4 Oct
          EDT7:00 PM, Sun 4 Oct
          BST12:00 AM, Mon 5 Oct
          ♪ ♫
          ♫ ♪
          GTKAS!
          CreativeMod1
          CreativeMod1
          Operative Excel-lence
          CreativeMod1
          Operative Excel-lence
          Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #768 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:45 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Tayl0r Swift, WeyounsLastClone and ItalianoVD have been proded
          ♪ ♫
          ♫ ♪
          GTKAS!
          CreativeMod1
          CreativeMod1
          Operative Excel-lence
          CreativeMod1
          Operative Excel-lence
          Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #775 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Day 3: BallotOn The Ballot:
          • WeyounsLastClone
          • ItalianoVD
          • brighteningskies
          • TheFuzzylogic99
          • Tayl0r Swift
          • Almost50
          • brighteningskies
          • ItalianoVD
          • Pine
          • Tayl0r Swift
          • TheFuzzylogic99
          • WeyounsLastClone

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-10-09 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
            PDT4:00 PM, Fri 9 Oct
            EDT7:00 PM, Fri 9 Oct
            BST12:00 AM, Sat 10 Oct
            ♪ ♫
            ♫ ♪
            GTKAS!
            CreativeMod1
            CreativeMod1
            Operative Excel-lence
            CreativeMod1
            Operative Excel-lence
            Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #798 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

In post 794, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:
            @CM

What if there is a tie for votes......
            In post 1, CreativeMod1 wrote:1) Read these rules. By asking any questions that can be answered by reading these rules, I reserve the right to quote said rule and publicly shame you. However, if you're asking a question because the rules aren't clear enough, you have the right to quote said rule and shame Aristophanes for not bringing it to my attention sooner.
            Not sure if you're talking about Accusations or Ballot so I'll answer both
            In post 1, CreativeMod1 wrote:2) When voting during Accusations you are putting people on the ballot, the 2 players with the highest votes will be placed on the ballot
            2b) In the event of a tie for first, only those players are put on. In the event of a tie for second, first place+all those tied for second are put on the ballot
            2c) Yes it's possible for very large ballots if everyone in second only got 1 vote. In the event that all players receive the same number of votes, we will skip The Ballot and go straight into the night.
            In post 1, CreativeMod1 wrote:8) You may not vote for no-elimination, you must vote for a player in the game. In the event of a tie in The Ballot phase, we will go straight into the night with no elimination. When I announce who has been eliminated I will simply say "The Village is undecided".
            ♪ ♫
            ♫ ♪
            GTKAS!
            CreativeMod1
            CreativeMod1
            Operative Excel-lence
            CreativeMod1
            Operative Excel-lence
            Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #813 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:25 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Just as a reminder, even if you're on the ballot, you must still submit the form to agree to go to the night
            ♪ ♫
            ♫ ♪
            GTKAS!
            CreativeMod1
            CreativeMod1
            Operative Excel-lence
            CreativeMod1
            Operative Excel-lence
            Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #826 (isolation #28) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Night 3brighteningskies has been eliminated!
            • Almost50
            • ItalianoVD
            • Pine
            • Tayl0r Swift
            • TheFuzzylogic99
            • WeyounsLastClone

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-10-10 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
              PDT4:00 PM, Sat 10 Oct
              EDT7:00 PM, Sat 10 Oct
              BST12:00 AM, Sun 11 Oct
              ♪ ♫
              ♫ ♪
              GTKAS!
              CreativeMod1
              CreativeMod1
              Operative Excel-lence
              CreativeMod1
              Operative Excel-lence
              Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #827 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Day 4It is now Day 4

Almost50 died during the night

A Corrupt Player has been found

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-10-15 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
              PDT4:00 PM, Thu 15 Oct
              EDT7:00 PM, Thu 15 Oct
              BST12:00 AM, Fri 16 Oct
              ♪ ♫
              ♫ ♪
              GTKAS!
              CreativeMod1
              CreativeMod1
              Operative Excel-lence
              CreativeMod1
              Operative Excel-lence
              Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #843 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Day 4: BallotOn The Ballot:
              • WeyounsLastClone
              • Tayl0r Swift
              • ItalianoVD
              • Pine
              • Tayl0r Swift
              • TheFuzzylogic99
              • WeyounsLastClone

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-10-17 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
                PDT4:00 PM, Sat 17 Oct
                EDT7:00 PM, Sat 17 Oct
                BST12:00 AM, Sun 18 Oct
                ♪ ♫
                ♫ ♪
                GTKAS!
                CreativeMod1
                CreativeMod1
                Operative Excel-lence
                CreativeMod1
                Operative Excel-lence
                Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #852 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Just to put in here what I've put in PMs

Given that the thread has gone dry, I've PM'd all players who have yet to vote/have yet to say that they're ready to go to the next phase, please either say something in thread or please vote to go to next stage
                ♪ ♫
                ♫ ♪
                GTKAS!
                CreativeMod1
                CreativeMod1
                Operative Excel-lence
                CreativeMod1
                Operative Excel-lence
                Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #857 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

We can discuss this post game, I very much would love feedback on how to make this game better so I can run it more but for now....

Night 4WeyounsLastClone has been eliminated!
                • ItalianoVD
                • Pine
                • Tayl0r Swift
                • TheFuzzylogic99

The current deadline is:

(expired on 2020-10-16 19:00:00)

TimezoneTime
                  PDT4:00 PM, Fri 16 Oct
                  EDT7:00 PM, Fri 16 Oct
                  BST12:00 AM, Sat 17 Oct
                  ♪ ♫
                  ♫ ♪
                  GTKAS!
                  CreativeMod1
                  CreativeMod1
                  Operative Excel-lence
                  CreativeMod1
                  Operative Excel-lence
                  Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #858 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Day 5It is now Day 5

Pine died during the night

There is no News from the inn

The current deadline is:

TimezoneTime
                  ♪ ♫
                  ♫ ♪
                  GTKAS!
                  CreativeMod1
                  CreativeMod1
                  Operative Excel-lence
                  CreativeMod1
                  Operative Excel-lence
                  Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #875 (isolation #34) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

I'll keep things going as normal with Accusations/Ballots
                  ♪ ♫
                  ♫ ♪
                  GTKAS!
                  CreativeMod1
                  CreativeMod1
                  Operative Excel-lence
                  CreativeMod1
                  Operative Excel-lence
                  Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #876 (isolation #35) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

What I will allow is if we get to the ballot and there's only 1 player voting and they've fully made up their mind and will never change their mind, then I'll let them cast their vote and end the game
                  ♪ ♫
                  ♫ ♪
                  GTKAS!
                  CreativeMod1
                  CreativeMod1
                  Operative Excel-lence
                  CreativeMod1
                  Operative Excel-lence
                  Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #881 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Day 5: BallotOn The Ballot:
                  • ItalianoVD
                  • Tayl0r Swift
                  • ItalianoVD
                  • Tayl0r Swift
                  • TheFuzzylogic99

The current deadline is:

TimezoneTime
                    ♪ ♫
                    ♫ ♪
                    GTKAS!
                    CreativeMod1
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #888 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:25 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Prod to all players
                    ♪ ♫
                    ♫ ♪
                    GTKAS!
                    CreativeMod1
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #890 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:08 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

This wasn't an official prod, more of a reminder that this game is still here haha
                    ♪ ♫
                    ♫ ♪
                    GTKAS!
                    CreativeMod1
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #901 (isolation #39) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Keeping the day going until either Fuzzy tells me that their vote is 100% locked in and will never change or until all 3 players have agreed to go into the next phase
                    ♪ ♫
                    ♫ ♪
                    GTKAS!
                    CreativeMod1
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #904 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:34 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

thefuzzylogic99 has voted for....
                    Spoiler:
                    A player by the name of...

Spoiler:
                    ItalianoVD

Spoiler:
                    And they were a....

Spoiler:
                    WOLF

Spoiler:
                    WELL DONE TO THE VILLAGE!!!

I'll be opening up the Wolf/Spec PT's soon, lemme know if you want anything deleted from these before I open them
                    ♪ ♫
                    ♫ ♪
                    GTKAS!
                    CreativeMod1
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #926 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by CreativeMod1 »

PlayerRoleCMFactionAbilities
                    ItalianoVD
                    Alpha Wolf
                    C
                    Wolf Pack
                    WeyounsLastClone
                    Pack Wolf
                    C
                    Wolf Pack
                    spicer1209
                    Wolf Pup
                    C
                    Wolf Pack
                    N0: Identify the other wolves and the defector. If Eliminated on The Ballot, the following night the wolves may attack twice
                    Almost50
                    Clairvoyant
                    M
                    Village
                    N0+: Choose a player and learn if they're Corrupt (C)
                    Pine
                    Medium
                    M
                    Village
                    N1+: Choose a dead player and learn if they're Corrupt (C)
                    insomnia
                    Healer
                    M
                    Village
                    N1+: Knows who will die each night. May once per game save a player who is dying. Cannot save themselves.
                    Elements
                    Bard
                    Village
                    During the morning, the Moderator will announce if a Non-Corrupt player was checked by the Clairvoyant
                    TheFuzzylogic99
                    Innkeeper
                    Village
                    During the morning, the Moderator will announce if a Corrupt player was checked by the Clairvoyant
                    Galron
                    Hermit
                    Village
                    N1+: Cannot be killed by wolf attacks
                    brighteningskies
                    Sinner
                    C
                    Village
                    No special powers
                    Tayl0r Swift
                    Farmer
                    Village
                    No special powers
                    ♪ ♫
                    ♫ ♪
                    GTKAS!
                    CreativeMod1
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #936 (isolation #42) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:03 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

♪ ♫
                    ♫ ♪
                    GTKAS!
                    CreativeMod1
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    CreativeMod1
                    Operative Excel-lence
                    Operative Excel-lence

Post Post #937 (isolation #43) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:07 am

Post by CreativeMod1 »

Thank you everyone for playing, it's been real great :)

I am looking to run this again, everything that was done here was done exactly the same as the IRL version, now that I've given that a go I'd be okay with making a couple of edits for a forum game.

I'd still be keeping the anon voting and the flip-less deaths and the role list as I feel like it's a critical part of the game (e.g the medium is pointless if we're flipping roles) Is there anything I could change to the game to make it work better, I'm thinking I might do 3 day long phases rather than 5 as they dragged on a bit, but not have the 'click yes for next phase' thing
                    ♪ ♫
                    ♫ ♪
                    GTKAS!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”