Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #352 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I can't pm from this phone but pre in please.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1389 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

It always sounds morbid when you say it aloud, but I have a firmly held belief that we are defined by our darkest moments. Ever since I've been young, I've had a chip on my shoulder based on the way that I've been treated by others - small gestures like scoffing at a lanky awkward kid doing anything mildly athletic, more significant gestures like crossing the street when looking at a tall black kid in a hoodie on his way to class. This has translated to ambition, an eagerness to learn and be better, a drive to connect - I wouldn't approach life and work with the hunger that I have if I never experienced having nothing, and I never would have a drive to include, to bring people in if I didn't know what it felt like to be left out in the cold.

This experience is about one of those dark moments. It didn't start that way. It started with drugs, sure, not bad, but there's always an invisible line with drugs that when you cross it things are REALLY BAD but the closer you get to the line the better the experience is. That experience here was blended with fraternity culture. I'm sure just saying "fraternity culture" you have a picture of who we were in your mind and no we weren't THAT but there most definitely was some one-upping going on and there definitely was some "I AM STRONG DRUGS CANNOT AFFECT ME" and... I crossed the line.

But like I said, we are defined by our darkest moments. I lost my shit and yet I am still standing, but what did I learn? What parts of myself are only parts of myself because I tripped balls really REALLY hard?

welcome to

omg it's happening

hold me i'm dying or dreaming
or maybe just tripping

I
L
L
I
C
I
T
S
U
B
S
T
A
N
C
E
S
M
A
F
I
A

a 13 player mini theme game!

maybe possibly based on a true story maybe!

What You Are Getting Yourself Into:
  • 13 player Mini Theme Game - plan to /in to the queue this Monday.
  • No bastard elements (such as the ones described in this thread).
  • Mature themes! This is a game about doing lots of drugs. The goal is to tell the story about a drug trip through a mafia game - based on a true story, but everything you read won't be true. I swear a lot.
  • This game is hopefully balanced - FakeGod put his seal of approval on it a long, long, long fucking time ago. The game would not be approved in the normal queue, but it's not like CRAZY COMPLICATED. You dig?
  • Co-Moderated by Tammy!!!! Together, we will ensure that your experience will be as seamless as possible. Contact Tammy or me or Imperium if you're interested in pre-inning.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.

Return to “Queue”