Test Post Thread

Post here if you have a problem with your account.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #29 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

test
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:42 am

Post by PokerFace »

I hope
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:43 am

Post by PokerFace »

success!!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #194 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:33 am

Post by PokerFace »

Getting stuff ready for marathon day.
This ain't happening right now

Well shucks howdy cowpokes. Looks like thar be some nasty outlaws that done entered the town. Boy I tell y'all what, its a good thing we have a heavy supply of 1-shot vidges to solve this. Justice must be swift!

The Rules, Stolen from shaft.ed, TSQ, Mr. Stoofer, Flameaxe, Jdodge:

00. I reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur.
01. All votes must be made bold. Unvoting is not required but I heavily perfer it. Any attempts at disguising your voting will be prohibited. If its treated as a vote and I think its a vote, its a a vote!
02. A majority of votes is required to lynch. Should the deadline hit before this can be obtained, then no player will be lynched. If there is a lynch, no amount of bitching will prevent the lynch from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity.
03. When you live, live well. Live long. Prosper. When you're dead, shut up. Don't post or even pm me. Lie in a grave/furnace/corpse pile. Rot.
04. All days have a 40-minute deadline. All nights have a 10-minute deadline.
05. You can vote No Lynch during the day. Simply
Vote: No Lynch
. Should this vote reach a majority. It will happen
06. Quoting or faking any PMs you receive from the mod will get you modkilled and blacklisted from any games I am running now or in the future. You may paraphrase anything in the pm. If you are worried you are quoting more so then paraphrasing you should probably pm me before I modkill you
07. This is
NOT
a bastard mod type game. You can relax as I will not be going evil on my players this time.

08. Don't talk to each other outside of the game thread unless your role says you can.
09. No small or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts either.
10. This is a game. Have fun and respect the other players. Don't be a dick.
11. If it seems like it should be illegal, it probably is. Considering the fact rules sometimes can't cover everything. Please use your common sense. When all else fails blame the mod and trust yourself.

THE GAME WILL START WITH NIGHT 0 AND END IN 10 MINUTES OR ONCE EVERYONE HAS CONFIRMED THEIR ROLE IN THREAD. NO ROLE ACTIONS WILL BE PERFORMED DURING NIGHT 0. Then the game will move to Day1.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #195 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

2-3 people will get this role:
You are a
Mafia Outlaw
along with XXXXX. Your scum group may talk at any time via pm or QT and send 2 group actions to me each night. At night you may select one player to be the Mafia Kill and you may also select one player to be the Mafia Block. You may Block and Kill the same player if you wish to do so. Your group can perform both actions as long as one member is still alive. You win when your faction controls a majority of the town AND nothing can be done to prevent this. Good Luck.
5-9 people will get this role
You are a
One-shot Vidge
. You have a one shot kill you can use any one night. If you are blocked when you try to make your kill, you will have to use it a different night. Sucks to be you, buckeroo. You win when all threats to the safety of the town have been eliminated. Good luck
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #196 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

We're not all yet departed, so until we're drunk enough to fly,
we'll drink and drink and drink and drink and then we'll drink some more
we'll dance and sing and vidge until the early morning light
and then throw up, pass out, wake up and go drinking once again!

00. I reserve the right to edit these rules at any time should something truly unexpected occur.
01. All votes must be made bold. Unvoting is not required but I heavily perfer it. Any attempts at disguising your voting will be prohibited. If its treated as a vote and I think its a vote, its a a vote!
02. A majority of votes is required to lynch. Should the deadline hit before this can be obtained, then no player will be lynched. If there is a lynch, no amount of bitching will prevent the lynch from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity.
03. When you live, live well. Live long. Prosper. When you're dead, shut up. Don't post or even pm me. Lie in a grave/furnace/corpse pile. Rot.
05. You can vote No Lynch during the day. Simply
Vote: No Lynch
. Should this vote reach a majority. It will happen
06. Quoting or faking any PMs you receive from the mod will get you modkilled and blacklisted from any games I am running now or in the future. You may paraphrase anything in the pm. If you are worried you are quoting more so then paraphrasing you should probably pm me before I modkill you
07. This is
NOT
a bastard mod type game. You can relax as I will not be going evil on my players this time.

08. Don't talk to each other outside of the game thread unless your role says you can.
09. No small or invisible text. Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts either.
11. You must be of legal drinking age for whatever country you are living in, as it is highly adviced you play this game while under the influence of an alcholic substance
12. If it seems like it should be illegal, it probably is. Considering the fact rules sometimes can't cover everything. Please use your common sense. When all else fails blame the mod and trust yourself.

This game is a very special Upick. The game will start with players saying /in. Once I believe we have enugh people signed up, signups will end. After this all participants will need to send me the name of a real alcholic beverage like "Sex on the Beach", "Long Island Ice Tea", or "Bloody Mary". I will then begin writing roles that I feel are apropriate for your beverage. That will take me probably 10-20 minutes. After that the game will start with night 0 and end once everyone has confirmed their role in thread. No role actions will be performed during night 0. After night 0, the game will move to day 1.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #197 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:15 am

Post by PokerFace »

Lady Gaga: That no good vidge loving faceless fool! He thinks he can make claim to my glorious song just because he joined Mafiascum before I ever began writting it! How dare he send an assassin at me!

Beyonce: Don't worry girl, I got this. When I am done with him he won't have anybody to can call for help.

PokerFace: Oh Shit

If you like it then you should have put a ring on it, because the number you dialed is no longer in service

02. A majority of votes is required to lynch. Should the deadline hit before this can be obtained, then player with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a lynch, no amount of bitching will prevent the lynch from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity.
05. You can vote No Lynch during the day. Simply Vote: No Lynch. Should this vote reach a majority. It will happen

07. This is NOT a bastard mod type game. It is an AiTP game with some extra cool flavor

11. If it seems like it should be illegal, it probably is. Considering the fact rules sometimes can't cover everything. Please use your common sense. When all else fails blame the mod and trust yourself.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #198 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:27 am

Post by PokerFace »

This game is esentially an AiTP game with flavor

1 King (PokerFace)
You are the
King (PokerFace)
. You have made an enemy that wants you dead, so an assassin has been sent to kill you. Get rid of the Assassin (Beyonce) and Stay alive for the win!
1 Assassin (Beyonce)
You are the
Assassin (Beyonce)
. The king does not have the nerve to committ to a true fight or rule with the right poise. When you are through with him they'll be no one he can phone for help. But which one is he? How many guards (Alt accounts) does this guy have?. You got a one shot kill you can use anytime (Except Pregame/Night 0 , But you can use it the moment you are lynched). You win if King (PokerFace) is Dead. Good luck
5-7 Guards (Alt Accounts)
You are a Guard (Alt Account or one of PF's hydra buddies). (You could be Mr. Rogers, PokeTheAlpacca, DarkStalker, Time Traveler, NojKoor, El Matador, or because thats all the alt accounts or usernames I have used on MS you could be some that hydraed with me. You won't know which you are until your death flavor is given). XXXX is the one true King (PokerFace) keep him safe and stop the Assassin (Beyonce) Now!
Guards know who the king is, assassin gets a suicide bomb they can use at any time including when they are lynched. Mislynches lead to the next day no night phases. If the assassin misses on his kill, the game is over and the rest of the games players win whether they are alive or not. The assassin wins if the King dies. The game will start with night 0 and end once everyone has confirmed their role in thread. No role actions will be performed during night 0. After night 0, the game will move to day 1.
Last edited by PokerFace on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #200 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 am

Post by PokerFace »

The town has managed to figure out YYYY is beyonce. YYYY has been lynched. Send me your blow up choice now or post it in thread

XXXX has been lynched he was Elmatador

it is now day 2.

XXXX has been lynched he was Nojkoor

it is now day 3.

XXXX has been lynched he was PokeThe Alpaca

it is now day 4.

XXXX has been lynched he was DarkStalker

it is now day 5.

XXXX has been lynched he was Mr. Rogers

it is now day 6.

XXXX has been lynched he was the "Animorph" (This is not a PF alt but instead a friend of PF who was in the DarkStalker hydra with him)

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/memberli ... ile&u=9034

it is now day 7.

XXXX has been lynched he was "populartajo" (This is not a PF alt but instead a friend of PF who was in the PoketheAlpaca hydra with him)

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/memberli ... ile&u=8215

No one is left to protect PokerFace from Beyonce

ZZZZ has been vidged. YYYY has won

Great, I'm gonna have to fix this. See you next time in
AiTPPPPokerFace3: The Final Chapter

Beyonce is running out of options. But luckily YYYY thinks she has managed to find the king. She gets her bomb ready and runs head long at XXXX. XXXX has been blown up. he was ________

"Insert image of victim here"

All Hail King ZZZZ. The Town has won

See you next time in

Beyonce is running out of options. But luckily YYYY thinks she has managed to find the king. She gets her bomb ready and runs head long at ZZZZ. PokerFace has been blown up

YYYY has won

Great, I'm gonna have to fix this. See you next time in
Last edited by PokerFace on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #238 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:55 am

Post by PokerFace »

Role Setup Test for AiTPPPP3

You are PokerFace. You win the game if you are alive, Lady Gaga is dead, and Alejandro is dead. Use your vote to figure out who is on your side and weed out the rest.
You are Lady Gaga. You win the game if you are alive, PokerFace is dead, and Alejandro is dead. Use your vote to figure out who is on your side and weed out the rest.
6 (3 to each of PF and Gaga)
You are an Guard. XXXX is your king. You win the game if your king is alive, the other king is dead, and Alejandro is dead. If your king dies, you will immediatly commit suicide out of shame. Use your vote to figure out who is on your side and weed out the rest. When you die you will only be revealed as Guard
You are the Alejandro.

If both PF and Gaga are alive and you are lynched then you get to make 2 vengeful kills

If only one of them is alive and you are lynched then you get to make 1 vengeful kill

You win the game if both PF and Gaga die. You win the game if you are alive and all guards are dead. Use your vote and your kills to bring an end to this war.
Last edited by PokerFace on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #245 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:22 am

Post by PokerFace »

*Flavor Test*

Keep in mind this game won't be run until next marathon day

Mist7676 and REAPER CHARLIE have PRE-INED. don't forget and or miss-send with your inbox

Lady Gaga: My dance crew and I are going to eliminate you!

PokerFace: My future selves and I are going to vidge you!

Alejandro: I'm going to assassinate both of you!

PokerFace: Who the hell are you?

Alejandro: You're not the only one who wants money from Gaga for wrongly using his name. But unlike you, my Jealousy is without equal. I have bombs!

Lady Gaga: Great, now everybody wants to ride my disco stick!

02. A majority of votes is required to lynch. Should the deadline hit before this can be obtained, then player with the most votes will be lynched. If there is a lynch, no amount of bitching will prevent the lynch from happening. I am a moderator, not a charity.
04. All days have a 40-minute deadline.
All nights have a 10-minute deadline.

05. You can vote No Lynch during the day. Simply Vote: No Lynch. Should this vote reach a majority. It will happen

07. This is NOT a bastard mod type game. It is an AiTP game with some extra cool flavor
08. Don't talk to each other outside of the game thread
unless your role says you can.

Last edited by PokerFace on Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #249 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:08 am

Post by PokerFace »

post fixed and as I'll likly copy and past all that when game is run i have added a reminder for myself so charlie gets in
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #251 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

Yay uhm there is more reason to rejoice, because well I just wrote 3 hilarious alternative endings...

I am having too much fun with this theme. More stuff I can copy and paste shown below. Unlike part 2, part 3 endings won't be posted until the game actually happens

XXXX has been lynched he was a PokerFace. __________ have commited Suicide. It is now day N. Game continues.

XXXX has been lynched he was a Lady Gaga. __________ have commited Suicide. It is now day N. Game continues.

XXXX has been lynched he was a Guard. With every guard dead, the remaining king(s) can not be saved from Alejandro. YYYYY has won

XXXX has been lynched he was a Alejandro. The thread has been locked. Time to see some explosions!

XXXX has been blown up he was a PokerFace. Alejandro wins!

XXXX has been blown up he was a Lady Gaga. Alejandro wins!

XXXX has been blown up he was a Guard. Alejandro has died and lost the game

XXXX has been lynched he was a Lady Gaga. With Alejandro already dead, Team PokerFace has Won

XXXX has been lynched he was a PokerFace. With Alejandro already dead, Team Gaga has Won
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #253 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

yay i will have 4 possible endings

Poker Win

Gaga Win

Alejandro Win

and a 4th one I'll have to write where Gaga and PF are only players left and niether side can win. it is unlikly for that outcome to happen but it could should alejandro get lynched and kill 2 guards leaving only the kings alive
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #580 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by PokerFace »

test
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #817 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:54 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Notes for later convience since marathons won't always be quotable

Code: Select all

[countdown]3 days[/countdown]
and click preview, and it'll spit out a 72 hour countdown like this:

(expired on 2014-03-31 02:10:30)
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #958 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

test
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1297 (isolation #17) » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:08 pm

Post by PokerFace »

test
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1405 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:47 am

Post by PokerFace »

test
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1411 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:41 am

Post by PokerFace »

test
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1414 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:48 am

Post by PokerFace »

test
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1415 (isolation #21) » Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:45 am

Post by PokerFace »

dfsg

Return to “Help!”