Song Contest 156 (Results posted!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:43 am

Post by AGar »

I entered Not Post Hardcore!

It's been stuck in my head for like 4 fucking days now so I bequeath it to all of you!
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:44 am

Post by AGar »

ALso ay-oh
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:25 am

Post by AGar »

In post 20, Tammy wrote:

Don’t mind me I should be grading
This was 1000% the song I thought Vi was referring to

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:13 am

Post by AGar »

In post 26, pickemgenius wrote:someone called my entry gwenstefanicore so im pretty here for it.
In post 29, Nahdia wrote:now that ive won one i get to never care about my scores again and submit stuff i already know everyone will hate.
I am intrigued by both of these options.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 58, D3f3nd3r wrote:God
that
is what the opening line of Olympia, WA is? The person that introduced me to the song was dating a Lars at the time how did neither of us catch that
Tim Armstrong has 37 marbles permanently stuck in his mouth so Rancid lyrics are always hit or miss lol.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 61, Elbirn wrote:Song Contest 156 Spotify Play List!

I may be too lazy to submit a song but at least I'm helping!
However, Belgium's song (UGK - International Player's Anthem) is missing from spotify, you'll have to do the youtube.
https://open.spotify.com/track/4ns1XFP3 ... IyDcoiuBwg

Not sure if I can add to a shared playlist?

But yeah, definitely knew UGK would be on Spotify.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 72, Vi wrote:
Spoiler: Vi Thoughts
CHINA -- Molly Tuttle {Olympia, WA} -- There's something punchable about the male vocalist's performance - the two vocalists don't agree on the interpretation of the vocals, and hers are much better than his - and it's distracting at best. The song's okay. I think I'm reaching a point where I can conclude that I'm immune to whichever magic dazzles people when they hear male and female voices singing the same thing simultaneously.
Yeah I knew the harmonizing was gonna be, uh, a thing. It's been the reason the songs been buried in my ear for several weeks now.

Also, uh, never look up the original of that song because boy will you hate those vocals!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 100, Vi wrote:I hope we can agree on tastes at some point :(
Eventually.

Maybe.

*shrug*

I appreciate the candid thoughts regardless.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 155, Vi wrote:I also don't agree with "I already know I like this so I will downrate it to compensate"
I do the opposite, if you submit something I've heard and love, have my points and I will not pretend otherwise. I like finding new good music here, but I also admit that if someone submits something that's already in my odd wheelhouse, I'm gonna jam with it and find it hard to take away from that.

Return to “General Discussion”