I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Not_Mafia
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 32, Tayl0r Swift wrote:you dont have to rely on scum being next to each other and next to the tracker in the player list, you can simply target scummy people
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Vig is better in this game so that I can be policy vigged
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sup Smellsa
Sup Pingu
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Sure thing Bumbi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

The morning sun pierced my eyes as I slowly lurched out of bed, "24 shifts in 27 days, thank god that's over" I thought to myself as I went down stairs to prepare my breakfast, I was greeted with a ruckus in the public square. "Just what I need" I grumbled, I went outside to investigate, it turned out three traitors lurked amongst us. I surveyed my surroundings, some familiar faces stood out, for better or worse. There was a lot of discussion happening already, "Hypoclaiming? This is the worst thing Isis has ever done. Get that MU shit out of here." I piped up. I was still none the wiser as to what the fuck Taylor Swift was talking about when she said "you dont have to rely on scum being next to each other and next to the tracker in the player list, you can simply target scummy people", would we ever get an explanation? "Fine" I declared, "if you won't tell us, we'll make you tell us". I raised my udders and aimed them at Taylor.

VOTE: Taylor Swift
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #138 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

When someone reaches E-1 of course
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #140 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm the Mafia Jailkeeper, I'm hypoclaiming targetting GeniusGamer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #143 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Only I get to abuse Smellsa

VOTE: Norweegabo
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #150 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bumbi operates on instinct
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #157 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Lost
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 171, Isis wrote:earning a scumread seems like fundamentally illogical? so it just seems like a scumpost

what do you thnk aobut it?
Weren't you just saying that Bumbi doesn't think things through?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bumbi, Waswas and Battle Mage are town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #180 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 178, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 175, Not_Mafia wrote:Bumbi, Waswas and Battle Mage are town
I’ve been town in every game with you so far and you’ve never identified me as such. In fact you’ve often TR scum more than anything.
Why should your townreads be trusted?
Weren't you scum in our first game together? In the newbie. And I scumread you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #181 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 177, Bambi Jay wrote:My bias against Mage gives me pause there, so explain more.
He hasn't obvscummed yet
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #187 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not really concerned with being town read at the moment, just trying find scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #199 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 195, GeniusGamer wrote:Alright, I’ve finally managed to read through the game so far. First of all, what
is
hypoclaiming exactly?
In post 186, Isis wrote:mudrecat gets a townlock
Woah there. Just because Murder Cat says they only care about finding scum, you’re convinced that they’re town? That’s pretty odd if you ask me.

Also,
what is Not_Mafia doing
? This is some of the worst play I’ve ever seen. First claiming Jester, which isn’t even in the setup, then claiming mafia in a serious manner (well, serious relative to the rest of their posts)? VOTE: Not_Mafia
This feels like a newbtown reaction to my posting
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #203 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 202, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 200, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 190, Bambi Jay wrote:
I did the same thing just worded differently. Sigh.
i dont like that you're hunting for townpoints like this
?

I got into this mess BECAUSE I said I didn't want that.
In post 162, Bambi Jay wrote:Who would want easy town reads for free? Sounds boring.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #207 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It seems a lot of this playerlist is unfamiliar with the concept of jokes, here is a thread to help you get aquainted:

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=31398
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #209 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 208, MURDERCAT wrote:Image

How's this Not_Mafia?
Borked
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #219 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 215, GeniusGamer wrote:(Yay, pagetop)

So anyway, this sort of thing is exactly why I’m voting for Not_Mafia. It’s going to take a lot to change my opinion at this point.
What did I do now?

So far, this is one of my more serious games, god help you if you played in some of my other games.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #221 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 213, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 209, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 208, MURDERCAT wrote:Image

How's this Not_Mafia?
Borked
That's the joke
Idgi
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #223 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 211, Bambi Jay wrote:Probably his own personal PT he asked for and does it to be scummy.
viewtopic.php?f=90&t=59282

No this is my personal PT
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #224 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 215, GeniusGamer wrote:(Yay, pagetop)

So anyway, this sort of thing is exactly why I’m voting for Not_Mafia. It’s going to take a lot to change my opinion at this point.
If you think this game is bad, then check this one out
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #226 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 225, MURDERCAT wrote:gameplay
That's the nicest thing anyone's said about me in a while
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #246 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Penguin please clear your multiquotes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #274 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 272, Bambi Jay wrote:And any particular question
Jam or chutney?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #281 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 276, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 274, Not_Mafia wrote:
Jam or chutney?
The fuck is chutney?
DaFuq, do you not have chutney in freedomland?

Okay then, is there such a thing as an objective conciousness or is a universal subjective conciousness the best we can hope to achieve?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #319 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 286, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 281, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 276, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 274, Not_Mafia wrote:
Jam or chutney?
The fuck is chutney?
DaFuq, do you not have chutney in freedomland?

Okay then, is there such a thing as an objective conciousness or is a universal subjective conciousness the best we can hope to achieve?
Funnily enough I like this question more.

Obviously Subjective based on the fact that we developed to have Subjective thoughts anyway. If we were still like lions, squirrels, or whales itd be objective. Survive, reproduce, die, repeat.
Do humans not want to survive and reproduce? All animals have individuals and personality, they can be just as subjective as us
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #320 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 292, Tayl0r Swift wrote:everyone is ok with a taylor wagon but no one has given strong reasons for a taylor wagon. what does that tell you?
This is a really really bad post but it doesn't feel like scum
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #321 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Lost and Dongempire should both have wagons on them
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #323 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay cool, you first
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #326 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Dong
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #343 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Norweegaboo please vote dong
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #349 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 344, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You should have told me to not vote them.
I would have been on them instantly.
Norweegaboo, under no circumstances, are you to vote for Dong
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #364 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 352, Donempire wrote:Its l-1, nm needs to unvote so i can vote myself
UNVOTE: Dong
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #366 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Dongempire
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #368 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 367, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What did we just do?
This is what you get for listening to me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #381 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Shoulda coulda woulda
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #391 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 389, Isis wrote:But not mafia is actually playing the game this time for some reason
Hey I was playing in that game where Una claimed Compulsive Fibonacci Night Commuter or whatever the fuck it was
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #415 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 397, ManWithNoName wrote:N_M might be scum.
In post 398, ManWithNoName wrote:He hasn't said he's town yet.
https://media.giphy.com/media/jPAdK8Nfzzwt2/giphy.gif
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #418 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 397, ManWithNoName wrote:N_M might be scum.
In post 398, ManWithNoName wrote:He hasn't said he's town yet.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #419 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 414, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 408, Isis wrote:
In post 405, GeniusGamer wrote:Yikes, lots to catch up on.

So... I still think N_M should be eliminated. If this is the best he can do, we should just vote him out. He didn’t even give Dong a chance to claim or defend themself before hammering.

If Not_Mafia can’t contribute enough, I’m going to vote for him every day until he either convinces me that he isn’t the scummiest person in the game or is voted out.

Just because Not_Mafia apparently plays like this every game doesn’t mean it’s any less scummy. If anybody else acted like this, I bet they’d be eliminated way faster than this
It does mean that though. Otherwise, he would be scum in every game. He's not scum in every game.
He may or may not be scum, that much is true. But whatever he’s doing, it’s certainly not playing Mafia in a pro-town way. There is no point in allowing him to remain in the game. He is the scummiest person here right now. If you can convince me that someone is scummier than him, I’ll be happy to vote for them.
The players with scum role PMs are scummier than me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #422 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'd say I've contributed more than you this phase
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #426 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 423, GeniusGamer wrote:I disagree.
All you've done is complain about my posting style, you haven't even attempted to offer any other read
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #427 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:05 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 426, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 423, GeniusGamer wrote:I disagree.
All you've done is complain about my posting style, you haven't even attempted to offer any other read
Your post count has yet to reach even double digits
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #429 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

i think someone needs to lynch Genius guys, his lack of contribution is unacceptable
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #431 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Genius
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #443 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Still no attempt to offer another read
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #445 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 442, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 439, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 438, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why are y'all voting if that was the hammer.
To protest.
Protest against what?
Apartheid
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #448 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 440, GeniusGamer wrote:Votes no longer count because the day is over. Also, you’re “voting” for me for the exact same reasons I voted for Not_Mafia, even though they don’t apply to me.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #454 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:30 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

There is such a thing as jokes Genius, it's okay to have fun sometimes, it's okay to let people in and let them see the real you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #457 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 453, GeniusGamer wrote:I suppose PenguinPower’s posts don’t really contribute
that much
to the game.

Genius posted about something other than me
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #482 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 476, GeniusGamer wrote:
Are you just going to try and top every page with that post? It doesn’t really help.
It doesn't help you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #487 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 484, GeniusGamer wrote:and I’m helping the town
Are you sure about that?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #489 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Genius will continue to be a huge distraction as long as he is in the game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #494 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Oh this guy is fun at parties
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #495 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You are truly living up to the "gamer" part of your name
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #499 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why not GrumpyGamer?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #500 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

GG tell us your best joke
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #510 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 504, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 500, Not_Mafia wrote:GG tell us your best joke
*Looks at Wikipedia*

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator says, "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence; then a gun shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says, "OK, now what?"
You missed an opportunity to just post my avatar
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #512 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

GasbagGamer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #518 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Does Gif have a hard or soft g?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #529 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol bad shot

VOTE: ManWithNoName
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #533 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 530, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Lol bad hammer
I disagree
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #536 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 535, ManWithNoName wrote:VOTE: NM seriously, he hasn't claimed town that's his tell
I'm town
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #699 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 683, GeniusGamer wrote:VOTE: Not_Mafia
I don’t know what took you so long
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #700 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’d like a MWNN, Penguin, Lost or MURDERCAT Elim today.

Townreading Norwee Isis, Taylor and bob

Bumbi is being weirdly defensive and reticent to post, but I haven’t played with him in a while so hard to say this is a tell.

I want to keep Genius around purely for my own amusement
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #701 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don’t see MURDERCAT going along with a BM kill actaully
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #723 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 720, Isis wrote:sure, I'll keep looking for evidence of actual amusement
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #727 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 726, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 724, Isis wrote:both alignments of NM take every available hammer on players of any alignment
That’s a really terrible thing to do.
Killing someone's family is a really terrible thing to do, lolhammering is a minor annoyance
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #734 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

People should join me on Anonymous
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #743 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 735, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 734, Not_Mafia wrote:People should join me on Anonymous
Last time i joined you it didn't go so well though.
Lightning never strikes twice
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #746 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think he's scummy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #761 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 489, Not_Mafia wrote:Genius will continue to be a huge distraction as long as he is in the game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #766 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 762, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 761, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 489, Not_Mafia wrote:Genius will continue to be a huge distraction as long as he is in the game
NM will continue to be a huge distraction as long as he is in the game

isnt this equally as true? why the double-standard NM?
Because I can’t distract myself
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #789 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 786, Bambi Jay wrote:if my vote was on someone it'd probably be Pengu
So why isn't your vote on anyone?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #794 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 790, Bambi Jay wrote:Because Norway said I should and I'm rebelling against the country now for telling me what to do. Blame it for me not voting.
Well the UK is telling you not to vote and 66.65m > 5.433m
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #834 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 797, GeniusGamer wrote:You start contributing or else.
OMG watch out Bumbi, or you'll have GeniusGamer on your case
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #838 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 819, GeniusGamer wrote:So let’s start with jokes. First of all, Mafia isn’t the right place to share your jokes. But I can look past that. That’s really not how you make a joke anyway. It was just really lame, and not even recognizable as a joke. You need to improve.

If you must know, yes, I do in fact read TV Tropes. But again, that was just a really lame joke, if you can even call it that. And if you want to be noticed, this site is not the right place for that.
WARNING!
WARNING!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!
I REPEAT!
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

CALLING ALL USERS OF FORUM.MAFIASCUM.NET IN OPEN 795, THIS IS THE JOKE POLICE, WE HAVE HAD MULTIPLE REPORTS OF FIRST DEGREE HIJINX OCCURING IN THIS THREAD. WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO DECLARE A FULL FUN LOCKDOWN.

THIS THREAD IS NOW FOR BIG BRAIN 2000 IQ PLAYS ONLY, ALL USERS CAUGHT ENGAGING IN ALL FORMS OF FUN, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO; TOMFOOLERY, FROLICKING OR WHIMSY, WILL HAVE ALL POSTING PRIVILEGES REVOKED FOR A MINIMUM OF 25 YEARS TO LIFE, THIS IS NOT A DRILL AND COMES IN TO LAW WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

ENFORCEMENT OFFICER GENIUSGAMER IS NOW OFFICIALLY IN CHARGE OF THIS THREAD AND THE CONDUCT OF ITS INHABITANTS.

NO FUN LOCKDOWN STARTS NOW!!!!1! IGNORE AT YOUR PERIL
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #855 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #861 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Penguin since when are you such a cheeky chappy?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #876 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 872, GeniusGamer wrote:Not_Mafia, Bambi, and Tayl0r Swift are at the top of the scumminess list, I’ll tell you that.
This is the noobtowniest list ever
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #880 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 877, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 876, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 872, GeniusGamer wrote:Not_Mafia, Bambi, and Tayl0r Swift are at the top of the scumminess list, I’ll tell you that.
This is the noobtowniest list ever
I don't like this post
Well that post doesn't like you
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #946 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 940, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 936, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Come on guys, NM said GG was a distraction, yet here we are.
Why are you putting stock in what nm has to say?
Wow, of all the things to respond to and you choose this, I am wounded
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #947 (isolation #85) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I don't want to elim MURDERCAT anymore
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #958 (isolation #86) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 949, GeniusGamer wrote:It’s like you know you’re wrong and hold a grudge against me for it.
You walked into the party like you were walking onto a yacht
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #962 (isolation #87) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 953, PenguinPower wrote:OH NO THE PENGUIN SAID META
Genius screams internally
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #998 (isolation #88) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 991, GeniusGamer wrote:So you’re trying to say that nobody’s going to vote for N_M because of meta. Riiiiiight. Well there’s no point in voting for him if nobody else will.

I guess my vote stays on Bambi.

A Summary Indicating the Scumminess of Bambi Jay

Let’s start with something small. Something bad, but not scummy in itself: post 190
In post 190, Bambi Jay wrote:
I did the same thing just worded differently. Sigh.
I don’t know what you think, but this seems a lot like hunting for town points. Bambi pointed out something she said that was supposed to be towny (for the record, it’s really not Alignment Indicative to simply claim that you only care about finding scum). She presumably did this to make Isis (and other readers of that post) think Bambi was town. This was entirely unwarranted, as the top priority is to find scum, which should be done instead of proving your towniness, barring special circumstances such as being at E-[Insert small number here] or just under scrutiny due to scumminess. If Bambi is town, this could just be a “newbie town” action. If she’s scum, which is more likely, it’s to try and look towny so as not to be scrutinized and revealed as scum.
In post 261, Bambi Jay wrote:I thought we already agreed drunk Isis is a different person. Don't take too much stock in her vote there.
In post 264, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 161, Isis wrote:it is really easy to get townreads from me when i'm not sober you should be telling me sweet things rn murderkitty
In post 162, Bambi Jay wrote:Who would want easy town reads for free? Sounds boring.
In post 163, Isis wrote:I scumread u bambi
In post 164, Bambi Jay wrote:Then at least I earned that scumread.
In post 165, Isis wrote:that doesnt make sense aren't my drunk scumreads also free?
In post 166, Isis wrote:VOTE: Bambi
See for yourself.

I never did and still don’t quite buy the whole “Drunk Isis” thing. These two posts only make it worse. Isis is definitely acting more like scum than town, but not by much. This could be bussing...

In other news, we’re going to continue completely ignoring Bambi’s attacks in post 799.
Bambi doesn’t like Gamer, so it’s totally okay for her to personally attack him! We’ll just avert our eyes and act like Gamer’s doing something wrong!

In post 793, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 791, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Are you going to deliberately underperform to prove a point of independence?
Yes. Whatcha gonna do about it?
Yeaaaah, that’s totally not scummy at all. It’s definitely fine to actively refuse to deliberately underperform. This, of course, was the point where a mixture of Bambi’s increasing scumminess combined with everyone else’s refusal to vote for Not_Mafia caused me to switch votes to her.

That was an overview of her scummiest actions. There are a few miscellaneous other odd actions and my gut read, but whatever.
Boring
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1022 (isolation #89) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Guys I have solved it. GG is a disguised operative from an alien race who are readying to invade and colonise Earth. They are trying to use social deduction games to gather intel about humans, he is trying to fit in but not
quite
managing it.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1029 (isolation #90) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1016, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'm gonna do what's called a pro gamer move.
VOTE: GeniusGamer
In post 1017, NorwegianboyEE wrote:(I've been waiting for like 5 days to
post that joke)
You stole my hammer line, today, you sir, have made a very powerful enemy
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1035 (isolation #91) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1030, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 1026, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1022, Not_Mafia wrote:Guys I have solved it. GG is a disguised operative from an alien race who are readying to invade and colonise Earth. They are trying to use social deduction games to gather intel about humans, he is trying to fit in but not
quite
managing it.
I could buy it.
So you and N_M agree that I’m supposedly scummy because I don’t
quite
fit in to your inflexible, predesigned mood of “town”.
The irony
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1042 (isolation #92) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1036, GeniusGamer wrote:If I were scum, my partners would discreetly bus me just to get me out of their PT.
This actually happens to me, mostly because I constantly spam the scumchat with knock knock jokes
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1050 (isolation #93) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1045, Isis wrote:I'm disappointed N_M didn't give me any knock knock jokes when I rolled scum with him :(
Knock knock
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1054 (isolation #94) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1051, Isis wrote:who's there?
Suspense
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1061 (isolation #95) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1056, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 1047, MURDERCAT wrote:Also, GG at this point the tides are against you. If you are town, I'd like to see some evidence of the town things you think you've been doing.
Wow, what an absolutely difficult* thing to do!

*Not really. That was also sarcasm

Let’s see...
  • I’ve pointed out Bambi’s suspicious actions.
  • I am currently writing an essay about Tayl0r Swift’s scumminess
  • I expressed a slight scumlean towards Isis, expressing my capacity as a human being to reevaluate data and change my opinion.
  • I pointed out how odd your lack of reads is.
  • I haven’t done anything that jumps out as scummy (innocent until proven guilty).
  • ...and many,
    many
    other actions that I will omit, so as to save myself time, sanity, and time.
This has the same energy as the "I played exactly how I do as town, you didn't catch me as scum idiots" posts that players with a 2008-2012 players love to make
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1067 (isolation #96) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1061, Not_Mafia wrote:This has the same energy as the "I played exactly how I do as town, you didn't catch me as scum idiots" posts that players with a 2008-2012 players love to make
In post 1062, GeniusGamer wrote:Nope. I would behave in almost exactly the same way if I were scum.
Right on cue
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1076 (isolation #97) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Other good words include

Mendacious
Stromboli
Mellifluous
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1092 (isolation #98) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Guys we bamboozled the alien vessel
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1095 (isolation #99) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1086, GeniusGamer wrote:I like the word mendacious as well. I like it so much, in fact, that it’s the word I’ll use whenever I’m describing Not_Mafia’s town claims!
I've been hoisted by my own petard
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1210 (isolation #100) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1147, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1144, Lost wrote:you mentioned something about nm coaching gg but didn't quote/link it. can you share more on that
I'm not sure I have a specific example, I could look. But my intuition was to just have NM and GG distance after the lolhammer and try to paint GG as noobtown as that's what I would do as scum
Lol like I would ever strategise or co-operate with my partners
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1214 (isolation #101) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:42 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I once trolled my own partner in the PT so they would bus me and get towncred, I don’t work together
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1235 (isolation #102) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1227, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 1201, Lost wrote:my gg read is somewhat influenced by his playstyle and some premature associative tells, before you finish reading and mention these to me. i am aware.

i'm going to gloss over d1 content, but playstyle wise already felt weird. the relatively new join date does indicate he's new to the site, though he states himself he's not new to mafia. if anything he claims he has lots of experience playing, so it always bothers me why he approaches the game so rigidly. if he's new i would expect confusion, if he has had experience i'd expect him to adapt. his unwillingness to, i'm going to use this liberally, "play along" strikes me as scum trying to stick to a formula that he's used to, which includes the usual scumhunting emulation, trying to subtly towntell, always being on topic etcetc.

of course, this extends beyond his d1 play.

d2 wise he starts off with the nm push that he had since d1, backing it up with the lolhammer and lack of participation(, , leading to ) when there was basically little to no content end d1, therefore nm's lack of participation isn't that horrible, and the lolhammer is too lazy of a scumtell. people lolhammer as scum and as town. rejecting meta to continue pushing his reads. it's all too textbooky for this game, and as town there isn't any reason to be this way if you genuinely want to figure stuff out.

initial bambi vote is just horrible. some intentionally not playing well stuff because bambi was fooling around, which escalated into some argument, and somehow from that he concluded, and still thinks, bambi is scum. literally none of the bambi's posts that he had issues with related to the gamestate(jokes and some site meta).

the additional points subsequent bambi case wasn't that good either. his reference to 190 is NAI. the flipflop on the isis read, as pointed out before, just seems convenient for him to put his bambi case together. something about bambi bussing isis too which doesn't even make sense, because the bambi's psots about isis drunk posting have no relation to bambi bussing isis...bambi wasn't even voting isis? throwing out buzzwords trying to make something legit. this ties back in with my thoughts on his rigid playstyle. adding in to the case, anybody can flip from cracking jokes to providing a legitimate response. he says this as though if bambi started joking around that she should continue joking around. if someone responded properly to a joke i made calling it alignment indicative somehow, why wouldn't i respond seriously?

now i will state for the record that i do think tayl0r could be scum also, and gg's scumread on tayl0r does have me second guessing my gg scumread a bit. on one hand he has no reason to bus tayl0r unless it's a distancing thing that he decided when the game started. on the other hand, he never really explains the tayl0r read until late into the game(late being like a few posts back). and even when he does promise the tayl0r scumread, he pushes it off and doesn't deliver much. seems like he wants to create the distance between himself and tayl0r but doesn't really bother because, if somehow tayl0r does get eliminated, scum gets weaker.

i recognize that this tayl0r section is incredibly associative, but it iz what it iz

but speaking of tayl0r let's look at his tayl0r case:
talks about 32, not alignment indicative
talks about 542 which is actually a pretty decent point and also one of the reasons i scumread tayl0r.

the issues with this is that, despite him having mentioned the tayl0r scumread multiple times, these 2 posts are all he comes up with. not to mention that the only thing he brought up from d1 was 32, and he's had the tayl0r read since he started. on top of that, it was a pretty lazy case despite him having work on it for quite a while. tayl0r read is probably fake, be it bussing or just picking a player to scumread for scumhunting's sake.

moving on from his scumreads to his town(?)reads. they're not really townreads but whatever his terminology is weird.

his bob read makes no sense. looks like a scum buddying up to a somewhat universally townread player. listens to nm-meta justifications from bob but not bambi and pp(if i rmb these names correctly) despite him previously throwing a tantrum over meta. i'm not sure if think is white-knighting or buddying, i think it's buddying.

there's also the townread on himself which is kind of lol. i think this is more of a him/playstyle thing and not super alignment indicative, but:
his own towncase on himself has 0 towntells. him acknowledging that he does these as scum help his case less. claiming he has even townier things that he wouldn't do as scum under his "many other actions i will omit" and then never stating them. pretty bad, not really scummy, but doesn't help him look good. nor is it something he would do as town to engage and convince people.

tl;dr:
reads are poorly supported, lazy. typical scum emulating scumhunting kind of reads. never really bothers to look beyond textbook tells, which imo are important with this playerlist.
rigid playstyle makes me think scum sticking to his format, as opposed to if he were town and being able to adapt and not worry about getting caught.
I am new to this site. That’s true. So why don’t I express confusion often? I don’t know, maybe because there are places like the wiki to read! In fact, I
did
ask what hypoclaiming is in my very first post in this game, as that term wasn’t used in any of the places I’ve played mafia or the wiki.

I think there are two parts to my play style that make you think it’s “rigid”. One part of my play style that’s bothering you isn’t “rigid,” per se. It’s more like, “There are certain, very special things that will let you as scum to me with near certainty.” Some of them include (in order of most scummy to least): Lolhammering, outright refusing to cooperate, and not going after your strongest reads. I find those to be serious offenses.

You’re trying to convince me that a lolhammer is a lazy scumtell? So if [insert your strongest row read here] hammered someone as soon as that person was at E-1, you wouldn’t express suspicion towards the former? I don’t believe that.

Again, I brushed off a vague claim of “5 years of meta” that tried to excuse everything Not_Mafia did. If someone had actually decided to be specific and bring up an example, which Bob eventually did, I would have considered the meta. Not that anything can
fully
excuse someone from doing all that stuff.

Let me make this joke thing really clear from my point of view.
If you want to joke, you should do it in a way that makes very clear the fact that you’re joking
. I still don’t think Bambi was joking. No, I don’t think you have to put large red text stating “this is a joke”. No, I don’t think you even have to put it in a spoiler. But Bambi’s post just didn’t look at all like a joke. It did not look at all like someone defending a joke they made. It instead looked like someone who slipped or did something scummy, and then became overly defensive in their backtracking, something that scum players are more likely to do.

I’d have been voted out before Dong was if I played the way people on some sites do.. I’m trying to get used to the particular way Mafia is played here, so
of course
my gameplay is “textbooky”. “Textbooks” give you all the relevant information you need to play the game, and I’d rather be informed but “rigid” than uninformed and flexible. I’m eschewing flexibility, social bonding, and learning along the way in favor of more efficient scumhunting and having a general understanding of the way mafia is played here.

You did
not
just accuse me of using buzzwords. You have got to be kidding me. Bussing does not
have
to be one partner voting the other. Bussing is
scum distancing themselves from one another
. This includes general claims of suspicion. I feel personally insulted that you would even consider accusing me of using buzzwords without even understanding the word you claim I’m using as a buzzword. I also feel insulted that you would stoop so low as to accuse me of throwing a tantrum about meta, both claiming that I had an outburst of anger and implying that my emotional control is at the level of a small child. This was clearly not the case.

Again, you’ve cherry-picked words and phrases to make me look bad. I did, in fact, include my going after N_M in the “things I will omit” section. How coincidental that you somehow missed that.

Are you implying that I’m unable to create good reads without a mountain of evidence? Unless you also missed that by complete chance, I cited an instance from my previous game in which a single slip from a scum player caused a town player to go after them, culminating in a scum elimination. I also believe that people are more likely to reveal themselves in a particular moment rather than over time. You conveniently forgot to address that point of mine.

I start the game with a townread on everybody. Once they do something scummy, their towniness is knocked down a certain amount based on their infraction. Since Bob has contributed, not done anything scummy, and given good reads that I generally agree with, I townread him. I guess you missed that as well when I explained it earlier.

Your case against me is full of cherry-picked information made with the intent of agreeing with the majority of players. This sticks out to me as confirmation bias at best, and scum trying to agree with the town at worst. Perhaps you should actually read my previous rebuttals before making such a poorly written case.

tl;dr
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1249 (isolation #103) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can't hammer GG now, so you can all feel free to vote him
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1350 (isolation #104) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

UNVOTE:

bob please vote so I can hammer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1352 (isolation #105) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Constant vigilance must be practiced at all times
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1353 (isolation #106) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Unless you can't be bothered
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1355 (isolation #107) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

You snooze you lose
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1356 (isolation #108) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bumbi please vote so I can hammer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1358 (isolation #109) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I always get the hammer, it's my whole schtick
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1362 (isolation #110) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

G
E
N
I
U
S
G
A
M
E
R
I
A
M
D
E
C
L
A
R
I
N
G
I
N
T
E
N
T
T
O
H
A
M
M
E
R
O
N
Y
O
U
C
L
A
I
M
I
M
M
E
D
I
A
T
E
L
Y
L
E
S
T
Y
E
P
E
R
I
S
H
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1365 (isolation #111) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

On the bright side it's safe for you to vote now
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1367 (isolation #112) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hello fellow humans, do you too have a birthday and go to parties?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1369 (isolation #113) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

My name is Keisha, my sister named Ayesha, my borther 16 but he sells drugs
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1371 (isolation #114) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don't tell me what to do
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1376 (isolation #115) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol, real tracker don't claim, I didn't even want GG to claim, I was going to post the hammer vote immediately after the 'intent' but Bumbi unvoted
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1377 (isolation #116) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bumbi, revote now please
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1381 (isolation #117) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay I'm bored of waiting

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1382 (isolation #118) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Okay I'm bored of waiting

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1384 (isolation #119) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I let the newbtown thing slide too long
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1393 (isolation #120) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I still want ManWithNoName tomorrow
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1417 (isolation #121) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bumbi why?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1426 (isolation #122) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 140, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm the Mafia Jailkeeper, I'm hypoclaiming targetting GeniusGamer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1430 (isolation #123) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:46 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I think lynching Anonymous, PinguFlamethrower and Earth, Wind and Dire wins the game
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1432 (isolation #124) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Talk now then
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1558 (isolation #125) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1516, PenguinPower wrote:I mean, that’s fine for you and nm, but not from most.

How the fuck did I get dragged in to this?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1559 (isolation #126) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1542, Tayl0r Swift wrote:NM: why didnt you lolhammer?
In post 1376, Not_Mafia wrote:lol, real tracker don't claim, I didn't even want GG to claim, I was going to post the hammer vote immediately after the 'intent' but Bumbi unvoted
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1560 (isolation #127) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I want to elim Earth, Wind and Dire today
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1562 (isolation #128) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: EWD
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1596 (isolation #129) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are we wagoning bob and not EWD?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1608 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Bumbi Gay

Norweegaboo

Apple Maps

Apple Moist

Waswas

PinguFlamethrower

Anonymous

Earth Wind and Dire

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1645 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1624, Tayl0r Swift wrote:how about this: give me this gameday to prove my towniness. If we cant settle on a good lunch, eat me. but my playstyle comes across as pretty scummy even when im town. ill effort and do my best to townspew here. im not surprised theres pressure on me, although im a bit surprised at how quickly that wagon formed on me with naked votes. anyway, gimme time and ill give you town.
Guys I’m a Day 4 Innocent Child I swear
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1646 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1644, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Ugh ANOTHER Bambi case.
They’re LHF.
Bumbi is the Latvian Hockey Federation?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1662 (isolation #133) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1665 (isolation #134) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Taylor

hammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmer
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1683 (isolation #135) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

If you're from Africa then why are a penguin?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1685 (isolation #136) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

EWD what were you?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1689 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

There's still time for one last big plot twist
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1840 (isolation #138) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can’t believe I actually got NK’d, I’d even prepared a scum case on Isis overnight in my private PT

GGs and thanks to the worst for a very slick modding job
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1842 (isolation #139) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Likewise
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1844 (isolation #140) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

W
h
y
w
h
y
W
a
s
w
a
s
i
s
i
s
S
c
u
m
S
c
u
m
-
A
C
a
s
e
b
y
N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a

Oh hi, I didn't see you there.

You've caught me in the middle of thinking about how Waswas is the last scum, just look at these quotes
Isis wrote:Oh wow you hammered dong already??
Isis wrote:This probably flips town :/
Some nice easy townpoints here
Isis wrote:GeniusGamer might be the most I've wanted to remove a slot independent of its scumminess. But I don't actually know how scummy he is. Is there any post that sticks out to you, MURDER?
I think I remember one I didn't like but I forgot which one
Looking for outs
Isis wrote:Hammer anyway before the real tracker can out, this is such an obvious scum slot
More stating the obvious for townpoints after the fact again
Isis wrote:Tayl0r I feel where you're coming from, it'd be scummy if literally anyone else did it.
How conveniiiiient
Isis wrote:bambi are you for real or meming
Isis wrote:i don't actually know if bambi's claim is real, she has a meta of faking a lot as town
Rolefishing despite all her talk before of Tracker not outing
Isis wrote:VOTE: MWNN
Isis wrote:actually is there any reason bob doesn't just flip scum here?

part of me wants to twtbw the way he initially didn't want to join in on my push of GeniusGamer but I think it could just be this cognitive thing where it is harder to speculate alongside me knowing the answers. Whereas if he had a green rolecard it would be easier. So like, I think he was being earnest, but the earnestness is the problem.
To be clear that's the 20%, the 80% is the bizarre way GG described bob's slot, it looks awful, if he tied a townie to himself good job Genius you got some of the scum skills down pat
Isis wrote:UNVOTE:
Norwee is bumbi scum
Look at all these alternatives to Taylor Waswas is throwing out all of a sudden
Isis wrote:real hider goes up 3 tonight!!!!
Who is 3 down from Waswas
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

the worst wrote:Original Playerlist:
  1. GeniusGamer
  2. Tayl0r Swift
  3. bob3141
  4. Not_Mafia
  5. ManWithNoName
  6. Dongempire
  7. Bambi Jay
  8. NorwegianboyEE
  9. MURDERCAT
  10. Battle Mage
  11. PenguinPower
  12. Isis
  13. Lost

How conveeeeniiiiieeeennntt, Taylor is 3 down from Waswas, guarenteeing that she won't be targetted by the hider
Isis wrote:VOTE: T Swizzle
This comes when the Taylor elim is an inevitability

There's also a lot of soft pushing Taylor as town without committing and then hedging on it as she gathered more suspicion, basically positioning herself to go either way on Taylor

In conclusion:

VOTE: ISIS

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Completed Open Games”