ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:29 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Well, Dong had to know what he was getting into. N_M always lolhammers.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:30 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

If town can't win through a bad town player getting eliminated on day 1 we don't deserve it
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:30 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

That's not the scum indicative part of his play. I feel like when he's town it at least used to be a good tell that he actually said he's town.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 401, MURDERCAT wrote:If town can't win through a bad town player getting eliminated on day 1 we don't deserve it
Did you call me... bad?

You're trash. Yup confirmed, really why am I even wasting my time talking to people who are on the bottom of the social ladder, I feel disgusting and like I need to take a shower. Icky.

Like I am so stupid, I don't go into parts of the city where trash like you live, knock on your door and talk to you and waste my time, but on the internet its like whoops yep you just talked to literal trash in human form, why did you do that tollundwut, wasted your time. Idk I really have to get better at using the internet and avoiding talking to worthless shit. But sometimes it is so hard to tell who is just an ignorant, and who is literal trash like you. So sorry for wasting both our time.

I also doubt you have even enough money to travel at all, you probably only live in your internet fantasy world, going to bed every day daydreaming about some other life that you're not living because well you're fucking trash lol
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeesh
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:36 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

Yikes, lots to catch up on.

So... I still think N_M should be eliminated. If this is the best he can do, we should just vote him out. He didn’t even give Dong a chance to claim or defend themself before hammering.

If Not_Mafia can’t contribute enough, I’m going to vote for him every day until he either convinces me that he isn’t the scummiest person in the game or is voted out.

Just because Not_Mafia apparently plays like this every game doesn’t mean it’s any less scummy. If anybody else acted like this, I bet they’d be eliminated way faster than this
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:37 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 403, Donempire wrote:
In post 401, MURDERCAT wrote:If town can't win through a bad town player getting eliminated on day 1 we don't deserve it
Did you call me... bad?

You're trash. Yup confirmed, really why am I even wasting my time talking to people who are on the bottom of the social ladder, I feel disgusting and like I need to take a shower. Icky.

Like I am so stupid, I don't go into parts of the city where trash like you live, knock on your door and talk to you and waste my time, but on the internet its like whoops yep you just talked to literal trash in human form, why did you do that tollundwut, wasted your time. Idk I really have to get better at using the internet and avoiding talking to worthless shit. But sometimes it is so hard to tell who is just an ignorant, and who is literal trash like you. So sorry for wasting both our time.

I also doubt you have even enough money to travel at all, you probably only live in your internet fantasy world, going to bed every day daydreaming about some other life that you're not living because well you're fucking trash lol
...Yeah, that’s the only response I can really give to that...
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

A self-voter and a lolhammerer walked into a bar.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Isis »

In post 405, GeniusGamer wrote:Yikes, lots to catch up on.

So... I still think N_M should be eliminated. If this is the best he can do, we should just vote him out. He didn’t even give Dong a chance to claim or defend themself before hammering.

If Not_Mafia can’t contribute enough, I’m going to vote for him every day until he either convinces me that he isn’t the scummiest person in the game or is voted out.

Just because Not_Mafia apparently plays like this every game doesn’t mean it’s any less scummy. If anybody else acted like this, I bet they’d be eliminated way faster than this
It does mean that though. Otherwise, he would be scum in every game. He's not scum in every game.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You can still be scum in your heart.

- Bunno
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:45 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 403, Donempire wrote:Did you call me... bad?
I think letting yourself get lol hammered because you self voted as town is antitown, you might be a good player or scum, I was speaking generally
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Donempire »

Steve Harvey: "We asked 100 people, what is the male reproductive organ?" Contestant: "The penis" SH: "A WUH... HUH??" audience erupts into laughter Steve Harvey grabs onto podium to support himself laughter gets even louder SH: O lordy... one man goes into cardiac arrest and many others begin vomiting profusely from laughing too hard SH: YOU PEOPLE NEED HELP the Earth shatters and Satan rises from the underworld to claim unworthy souls the universe begins rapidly closing in on itself SH: (putting on a weary voice) Survey says... the board shows 100 for "penis" Harvey is able to get off one more shocked look before existence as we know it comes to an end
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 410, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 403, Donempire wrote:Did you call me... bad?
I think letting yourself get lol hammered because you self voted as town is antitown, you might be a good player or scum, I was speaking generally
I know im bad, im kidding
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 405, GeniusGamer wrote:Y.

Yes.
Formerly Dongempire
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:48 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 408, Isis wrote:

It does mean that though. Otherwise, he would be scum in every game. He's not scum in every game.
He may or may not be scum, that much is true. But whatever he’s doing, it’s certainly not playing Mafia in a pro-town way. There is no point in allowing him to remain in the game. He is the scummiest person here right now. If you can convince me that someone is scummier than him, I’ll be happy to vote for them.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 397, ManWithNoName wrote:N_M might be scum.
In post 398, ManWithNoName wrote:He hasn't said he's town yet.
https://media.giphy.com/media/jPAdK8Nfzzwt2/giphy.gif
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Isis »

antitown and scummy aren't the same thing
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Donempire »

Folks out here thinking im scummy
Every word they say is petty and crummy
No way they thought this shit was funny
Cause logical this aint and it smells funny
Formerly Dongempire
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 397, ManWithNoName wrote:N_M might be scum.
In post 398, ManWithNoName wrote:He hasn't said he's town yet.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 414, GeniusGamer wrote:
In post 408, Isis wrote:

He may or may not be scum, that much is true. But whatever he’s doing, it’s certainly not playing Mafia in a pro-town way. There is no point in allowing him to remain in the game. He is the scummiest person here right now. If you can convince me that someone is scummier than him, I’ll be happy to vote for them.
The players with scum role PMs are scummier than me
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:57 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

Isis, are you suggesting that we just allow Not_Mafia to stay here, not contribute, and generally be distracting? I could be wrong, but that sounds like what you’re saying.
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:59 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 419, Not_Mafia wrote: The players with scum role PMs are scummier than me
First of all, you’re likely one of the players with a scum role PM. Second of all, there’s no way to figure out whether someone got a scum role PM other than voting them out or viewing their PMs, the latter of which is against the rules.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'd say I've contributed more than you this phase
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:00 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

I disagree.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Isis »

I think it is better to vote for people who might killing 1 player every night rather than vote for people who are posting distracting memes. The former is more aggregate harm to our good society
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”