Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What’s up
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:32 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

It's so quiet.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think your activity times just don’t line up with the rest of us, except I guess jjh
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:37 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2652, Gamma Emerald wrote:I think your activity times just don’t line up with the rest of us, except I guess jjh
Yeah. That CET life on MS.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:21 am

Post by tris »

hello
Kaname Date
Kaname Date
Goon
Kaname Date
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Kaname Date »

jjh: i'll take your word for it! i'm working with limited info. :>

Fish: cool. your role certainly fits.

hi tris, if you're town now is the time to show it so we don't lose with your miselimination.
no pressure. if you're scum sit back and relax, i guess.
I wish... that Mizuki will grow up healthy and happy.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Venus Mars and Pluto »

In post 2651, BrightEyedFish wrote:It's so quiet.

~Mars
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:22 pm

In post 2655, Kaname Date wrote:jjh: i'll take your word for it! i'm working with limited info. :>

Fish: cool. your role certainly fits.

hi tris, if you're town now is the time to show it so we don't lose with your miselimination.
no pressure.
if you're scum sit back and relax, i guess.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:33 pm

@FL, do you PM the mod to distinguish between your roleblocking a slot vs. williboosting it?

@jjh, why did you think Pooky was scum?

~M
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Hayasaka »

advanced prod dodging tactics GO
Hayasaka
Hayasaka
Goon
Hayasaka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Hayasaka »

my track has lower value then FLs public roleblock correct?
Scum can play around both but I think his role trumps mine now that I am outed and can just get shot.

Although I guess if we go for Gamma then technically Tris is body guarding me if we trust that.
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:45 pm

In post 2660, Hayasaka wrote:my track has lower value then FLs public roleblock correct?
Scum can play around both but I think his role trumps mine now that I am outed and can just get shot.

Although I guess if we go for Gamma then technically
Tris is body guarding me if we trust that
In post 2300, tris wrote:
In post 2298, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2297, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Either you were bus drove or Hya’s lying and first one sounds iffy and second, extremely unlikely.

Gamma’s probably already given up. I admit from a purely emotional pov, I would prefer him today but Hya is saying you weren’t bus driven to Amy, so that is literally the only way you’re not guiltied and occams razer says that’s unlikely but she says that’s impossible and I don’t see why he’d lie.

Plus, why wouldn’t Maria have confirmed to both of us your “I do”, why just you? I was expecting Dunn to confirm your conditional bg on us being real and I think it would have been confirmed if it were true. I asked specifically to have both the “I do” thing confirmed and your part in submitting it and was told the mods couldn’t confirm any of it and now you’ve gotten confirmation of our “I do” but we’ve still gotten absolutely nothing.
I just think if your conditional bg was real, I wouldn’t have gotten the response that the mods couldn’t answer any of it. Why wouldn’t they have just backed you up if true? And why would either or Hya need to have done that anyway? Like in what world would either Hya or myself refuse the “I do”? No one in their right mind rehects a bg offer. And now you’re saying Hya isn’t protected but I am?

~M
it has to happen each night. hya was protected the first night.

why would you refuse? because you don't trust me maybe. like what if you're agreeing to something bad?
~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:58 pm

In post 2660, Hayasaka wrote:my track has lower value then FLs public roleblock correct?

Although I guess if we go for Gamma then technically Tris is body guarding me if we trust that.
Why would we go for Gamma? You tracked Amy to Tris. Sure Amy could have been the target but Tris was also Amy’s #1 scumread. BEF roleblocked Gamma, so we know Gamma couldn’t have bus driven Tris, plus I actually believe the odd night thing. It fits with Amy/BEF’s even night roles and jjh’s odd night Arcana invest. We know that whomeever killed Amy, it 100% could not have been Gamma, so it’s either Tris or it’s a frame but in the extremely unlikely chance it’s an actual frame, it obviously couldn’t have been by Gamma. Then there’s the fact, that despite all of my questions to the mods regarding that, none of my questions regarding the “I do” thing have been answered. Tris claims the mods confirmed mine to her but so far I’ve heard absolutely nothing about it from them. Considering I got feedback regarding my TA on Gamma, which was a negative but because my role was outed, not a clear but in no way a guilty, in what world do you think fading a player that we don’t even know for sure is scum, makes more sense to you then fading very likely mechanically outed scum?

We KNOW Gamma wasn’t the reason Amy died, we should fade the slot whom the bulk of the evidence points to who was the most likely responsible for killing her.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:03 pm

No actual proof of 2300, because of Amy death btw. Tris’ protective claim on you would be a helluva lot more believable if we had a no kill.

I really can’t grok why you would ever prefer to fade a slot that is 100% cleared from making the nk > very likely mech guiltied scum.

~M
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

VC 3.1Tris (4): BrightEyedFish, Gamma Emerald, jjh927, Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf (1): tris
Gamma Emerald (1): Flavor Leaf

Not Voting (3): Hayasaka, Kaname Date, Venus Mars and Pluto

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-09-25 03:37:43)

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 to fade away
Last edited by Dunnstral on Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:13 pm

In post 2662, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

Why would we go for Gamma? You tracked Amy to Tris. Sure Amy could have been the target but Tris was also Amy’s #1 scumread. BEF roleblocked Gamma, so we know Gamma couldn’t have bus driven Tris, plus I actually believe the odd night thing. It fits with Amy/BEF’s even night roles and jjh’s odd night Arcana invest. We know that whomeever killed Amy, it 100% could not have been Gamma, so it’s either Tris or it’s a frame but in the extremely unlikely chance it’s an actual frame, it obviously couldn’t have been by Gamma. Then there’s the fact, that despite all of my questions to the mods regarding that, none of my questions regarding the “I do” thing have been answered. Tris claims the mods confirmed mine to her but so far I’ve heard absolutely nothing about it from them. Considering I got feedback regarding my TA on Gamma, which was a negative but because my role was outed, not a clear but in no way a guilty, in what world do you think fading a player that we don’t even know for sure is scum, makes more sense to you then fading very likely mechanically outed scum?

We KNOW Gamma wasn’t the reason Amy died, we should fade the slot whom the bulk of the evidence points to who was the most likely responsible for killing her.

~M
@Hya

We don’t even know for sure Gamma is scum but all of the available evidence so far points most likely to Tris as making the Amy kill, so no. Yes I was extremely tilted at Gamma but the chances of Tris being scum here are through the roof. There is no actual evidence atp guiltying Gamma and we could lose the game if we’re wrong but Tris is very likely flipping scum here so I fail to see how anyone including Gamma is a better fade option than Tris.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:40 pm

@Hya and anyone else thinking Gamma is seriously a more optimal fade option than Tris:

A) Tris was Amy’s #1 scumread.

B!Hya tracked self-redirector Amy to Tris.

C) BEF claimed roleblock on Gamma, so we know both that Gamma couldn’t have bus driven her (plus the odd night is actually believable) but much more importantly GAMMA COULDN’T HAVE MADE The KILL.

D) Tris claimed to have protected you last night but Amy being self-redirector casts complete doubt on that claim. Only way Tris’ bg claim could be confirmed is if there was a no kill last night, which we know there obviously wasn’t.

E) When I asked Dunn about the whole “I do” thing, he refused to answer any questions I had regarding it like did Tris submit her “I do” yet. Today Tris claims that she received confirmation of our “I do” but I still haven’t heard anything about it but I did receive a negative result from my TA on Gamma, so why did I receive a confirmation about the results of my Gamma TA but absolutely nothing whatsoever regarding my “I do” with Tris?

~M
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by tris »

because you just don't get told about it. like do you think the mod is going to confirm my role to you?
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:59 pm

Spoiler:
In post 1733, Ampharos wrote:Took the weekend off. Needed it. Think I should be a lot more clear-headed now.

Flavor Leaf claim is certainly fakeable but it's not something I'm concerned about right now because it should make itself fairly confirmable sooner or later. If I get venged for some reason I promise to be a nuisance from beyond the grave if this chat's real - hopefully that'll at least get us a confirmed villager out of all of this (and hopefully the lack of me being a nuisance confirms a wolf, should that be the case).

Claiming that me hypothesizing 4 wolves is a TMI slip is dumb because that would require there to actually
be
four wolves, which it seems I've been hard shot down on (and I've pretty much coming around to agreeing with those who are doing the shooting).

Requesting that we hold hammer until at least the end of tomorrow. Would like to spend some time realtiming.

I don't think I was super crazy about tris's reaction to her/me suddenly being sussed as a team? And I think I pointed out earlier that her flip on me is super weird.
In post 1956, Ampharos wrote:poe at this point is like. n_m gamma tris and then kill FL if he's alive at lylo? something along those lines

if gamma flips town with d&d's flavor i kinda wanna turbo tris
In post 2118, Ampharos wrote:i should elaborate on how the claim came about

i asked her in the hood what her flavor was

to which her response was "are you <flavor>? because that's what i am"

so if she's scum she KNEW she has the same flavor as me and claimed it anyways

i think THAT's what i find interesting about the situation

and i'm not 100% sure how to parse it

If Amy didn’t die as a direct result of targeting Tris, she more than anyone else in this playerlist had the most motivation to kill her and if anyone is going to suggest either someone other than Tris or a frame, then it still exonerates Gamma due to BEF roleblock.

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:07 pm

In post 2667, tris wrote:because you just don't get told about it. like do you think the mod is going to confirm my role to you?
Since Amy was self-redirector, we have absolutely no proof that you protected Hya. Why? Why wouldn’t I get told about it?

You forget, that we STILL haven’t received any confirmation of your claim, so yeah it sounds kind of fishy to me.

But please explain to me why a slot that has been 100% cleared of being the reason for Amy dying ought to be faded over you and who do you think we ought to fade if NOT you?

Now I realize that it wasn’t you who is advocating for Gamma being faded, that was Hya. So, who do you think we should fade?

~M
Venus Mars and Pluto
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Venus Mars and Pluto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:36 pm

In post 2297, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Either you were bus drove or Hya’s lying and first one sounds iffy and second, extremely unlikely.

Gamma’s probably already given up. I admit from a purely emotional pov, I would prefer him today but Hya is saying you weren’t bus driven to Amy, so that is literally the only way you’re not guiltied and occams razer says that’s unlikely but she says that’s impossible and I don’t see why he’d lie.

Plus, why wouldn’t Maria have confirmed to both of us your “I do”, why just you? I was expecting Dunn to confirm your conditional bg on us being real and I think it would have been confirmed if it were true. I asked specifically to have both the “I do” thing confirmed and your part in submitting it and was told the mods couldn’t confirm any of it and now you’ve gotten confirmation of our “I do” but we’ve still gotten absolutely nothing.
I just think if your conditional bg was real, I wouldn’t have gotten the response that the mods couldn’t answer any of it. Why wouldn’t they have just backed you up if true? And why would either or Hya need to have done that anyway? Like in what world would either Hya or myself refuse the “I do”? No one in their right mind rehects a bg offer. And now you’re saying Hya isn’t protected but I am?

~M

why would you refuse? because you don't trust me maybe. like what if you're agreeing to something bad?
Wait, so Hya was only protected N1 according to you and us LAST night? So, neither Hya or us are protected tonight, assuming this isn’t completely bogus, which I have serious doubts about anyway.

BEF should optimally self-direct a commute on himself today, since he has no NAs tonight and KD has made it abundantly clear he has no interest in being neighbourized. Tris cant re-neighbourize either Hya or us and she’s pushing FL, so that completely destroys Hya’s argument for fading an exonerated slot over Tris.

Why am I literally the only one to consistently catch these things?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by tris »

In post 2669, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2667, tris wrote:because you just don't get told about it. like do you think the mod is going to confirm my role to you?
Since Amy was self-redirector, we have absolutely no proof that you protected Hya. Why? Why wouldn’t I get told about it?

You forget, that we STILL haven’t received any confirmation of your claim, so yeah it sounds kind of fishy to me.

But please explain to me why a slot that has been 100% cleared of being the reason for Amy dying ought to be faded over you and who do you think we ought to fade if NOT you?

Now I realize that it wasn’t you who is advocating for Gamma being faded, that was Hya. So, who do you think we should fade?

~M
why should you be told about it?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by tris »

In post 2670, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

~M

Wait, so Hya was only protected N1 according to you and us LAST night? So, neither Hya or us are protected tonight, assuming this isn’t completely bogus, which I have serious doubts about anyway.

BEF should optimally self-direct a commute on himself today, since he has no NAs tonight and KD has made it abundantly clear he has no interest in being neighbourized. Tris cant re-neighbourize either Hya or us and she’s pushing FL, so that completely destroys Hya’s argument for fading an exonerated slot over Tris.

each night that we PM the "I do" it happens
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2672, tris wrote:
In post 2670, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:

~M

each night that we PM the "I do" it happens
Can it work on more than 1 person?
<Embrace The Void>

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by tris »

In post 2669, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote: But please explain to me why a slot that has been 100% cleared of being the reason for Amy dying ought to be faded over you and who do you think we ought to fade if NOT you?

~M
flavor leaf. i don't buy the whole jester thing

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”