Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1642, Menalque wrote:saudade’s thinking
Didn't you disagree with him earlier? I don't get your views. Do you find him as authority or not?
giv me pagetop :(
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:40 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1642, Menalque wrote:And frankly idk if I believe kerset’s claim although i do wanna see what saudade’s thinking bc I think he’s prob still town either way
that's a big scumping from me
you trying to elim me so iv has 1 more day to live? and are that sure on suadade town? after you disagreed with him
peddit kerset agrees with me here i think
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Kerset »

It is not whenever mena find saude as town or not, because you can disagree with someone and still find them town. It is rather "if saude is an authority then why disagree with him so much" "if saude is not an authority then why is his view so relevant now"
giv me pagetop :(
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:47 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

it's not that bad for town to elim me today but it's crazy to elim me over iv
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:50 am

Post by teacher »

This is painful to skim. The hammer test was super obvious to me so I’m not sure how nobody else knew what softing on. It seemed like several were intentionally playing along.

On tonight to actually y’all.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:51 am

Post by teacher »

Talk*
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:53 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m just dumb tbh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1656, Ydrasse wrote:i’m just dumb tbh
What. Why?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Ydrasse »

not noticing the hammer stuff LOL
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:01 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

same
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1643, innocentvillager wrote:who’s scum when I flip green, mena?
Osuka is the individual slot that’s most likely to be scum imo

What is your reasoning for plus being town? I straight up can’t remember, I’m p sure I asked you this before but idk if you didn’t answer or if I just can’t remember what you said

Idk I think there is a high concentration of scum in (osuka, plus, kerset, NDmath) atp
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1646, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1641, Menalque wrote:I skimmed since I was last here and I’m out but it is fucking insane to suggest that we flip IV > plus imo
what???
did you not see what IV said?
I don’t see a scumslip?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1660, Menalque wrote:

What is your reasoning for plus being town? I straight up can’t remember, I’m p sure I asked you this before but idk if you didn’t answer or if I just can’t remember what you said

Idk I think there is a high concentration of scum in (osuka, plus, kerset, NDmath) atp
why is iv town?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Menalque »

Also, scumslips end up being actually scum like, a very small % of the time and IV has otherwise been very townie all day? Like I didn’t think I’d have to defend him because I didn’t think things would end up so wildly swinging into something so fucking dumb
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1662, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1660, Menalque wrote:

why is iv town?
Give me a hot second and I’ll towncase him
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1650, Kerset wrote:
In post 1642, Menalque wrote:saudade’s thinking
Didn't you disagree with him earlier? I don't get your views. Do you find him as authority or not?
In post 1651, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1642, Menalque wrote:And frankly idk if I believe kerset’s claim although i do wanna see what saudade’s thinking bc I think he’s prob still town either way
that's a big scumping from me
you trying to elim me so iv has 1 more day to live? and are that sure on suadade town? after you disagreed with him
peddit kerset agrees with me here i think
(1) yes, i did, that doesn’t mean that I think he’s any less town now and I think the level of engagement he’s had all day is strongly town indicative regardless of my initial worries there

(2) @plus specifically: hombre, I’ve been calling you an above average equity scumslot like all day, and I’ve been p clear that I TR IV all day too. The fact that you’re trying to spin this into me trying to “buy IV one extra day” is hella scummy

(3) lol imagine thinking I’d interact with a scumbuddy like this
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1654, teacher wrote:This is painful to skim. The hammer test was super obvious to me so I’m not sure how nobody else knew what softing on. It seemed like several were intentionally playing along.

On tonight to actually y’all.
It like, actually did get me but when I realised I decided to play along, and frankly it’s why I find people taking kerset’s fakehammer claim as gospel truth very off rn
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1663, Menalque wrote:Also, scumslips end up being actually scum like, a very small % of the time and IV has otherwise been very townie all day? Like I didn’t think I’d have to defend him because I didn’t think things would end up so wildly swinging into something so fucking dumb
C’mon Menalque you don’t have to call it “fucking dumb” if you want to defend it. The thing about it is - you’re arguing something in general (which I agree with btw) instead of focusing on the specifics of what is being claimed as the slip. IV confirmed that they were probing in a way that is
decidedly anti-Town
, and they wrote something down that was clearly meant in conversation. IV defended it as conversation with themselves, but c’mon how is that believable? There’s no way you could argue that the probing per se is not anti-Town. So instead of arguing the specific point, you’re dismissing the whole thing, saying that Scumslips aren’t all that useful. Well, this defense is not striking me as particularly convincing in this instance.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I don’t think of myself as “fucking dumb”. I’m not a great Mafia player by any means. But I’m not dumb. And it is clear as day that there’s something wrong with the post that was highlighted and the immediate follow up.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Menalque »

smh I cannot believe I’m actually having to do this

I could prob find more but honestly this ought to be enough
In post 34, innocentvillager wrote:why is ydrasse town? And why is osuka less likely to be town than osuka

I do not understand anything

Pedit: that was aimed at ydrasse not you
From an early stage I feel light mindmelding in a good way, in that ydrasse was getting unwarranted TRs and IV wanted to check those and understand where this was coming from
In post 50, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 47, Ydrasse wrote:can you reword the second part of that post im trying to follow it and it feels a bit like word salad rn ):
im basically just asking why you think scum wouldn’t point out “specific things” early on

your justification of “because it limits their options” felt shaky to me because I don’t think pointing out specific things “limits their options” more than any normal read

hopefully that makes a little more sense sorry I word vomit a lot
Actively seeking to communicate with others and make sure he’s understood and able to have an open exchange
In post 64, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 58, osuka wrote:VOTE: innocentvillager is obvscumming
I have mixed feelings about this vote
This is here because again, mindmeld
In post 143, innocentvillager wrote:ydrasse is town I agree
Already having a good progression here: doesn’t try to use his questioning of the early TR(s?) on ydrasse to position against her, instead conceded that she’s town (I still think this was too early but I’ll let it slide)
In post 280, innocentvillager wrote:sorry I only meant to quote the second one 267

VOTE: Kerset
Putting pressure on the main wagon and helping to move the gamestate forward
In post 283, innocentvillager wrote:here’s another readslist

plusjoyed is my only real TR
ydrasse is second, small townread
Shelly is a townlean (third)
bob, osuka are weak townleans

v slight scumlean on Kerset, Saudade but they’re probably not partners
This is not a readslist of someone trying to play to the crowd imo when it would be much easier for scum!IV to just call plus scum. I think he’s wrong, but his entire approach there is of someone genuinely trying to sort the slot, not of someone looking to...??? What the fuck is IV even doing in his approach to plus if he’s scum?
In post 284, innocentvillager wrote:Taylor might be a townlean
Menalque might be a scumlean
I don’t think IV knows me well enough (I’m not sure anyone other than teacher does, maybe bob/ydrasse) that the best way to pocket me is to start off scumreading me a little bit but then walk it back, which makes me think this is also not someone looking to play it safe as frankly scum
pretty rarely
try to push me as scum on D1 and will normally wait until I’m wrong on something and in a weaker position. It’s possible IV is unaware of this too, but at the very least he prob saw my banner and I feel like generally when you see anyone with a banner you think a little more on how you’re going to approach that slot
In post 330, innocentvillager wrote:i don’t think I’m “agreeable” or sheepy idk why this label has been slapped on me

I have reads a lot earlier than I say them publicly sometimes

idk how much I vibed with Shellys actual thought process but I agreed with ydrasse and plusjoyed town as my main reads at the time

Ydrasse has a... massive presence this game which seems genuine and the one scumgame ive seen of her was anything but that
I think this is a good explanation for how he got to his ydrasse read despite me being much less confident in town!her atp
In post 386, innocentvillager wrote:i am on menas side here those do feel different

It is not anti town to claim ascetic

It is obviously is to claim mason and that was a lol claim
In post 411, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 404, Ydrasse wrote:mena your vibes feel off....... are you scum?
i feel this kinda
I like him engaging with me, trying to work through what he’s feeling about me/plus and not just siding with the person he’s townleaning, and again, I like him not trying to buddy me
In post 413, innocentvillager wrote:ehh I don’t know how to feel about mena slot

it feels postury but I can’t really explain why thsi doesn’t come from town
In post 699, innocentvillager wrote:{plus, ydrasse, menal}
{shelly, andres}
{Taylor}
{ndmath, bob, kerset, Saudade, osuka}
{teacher}
But like this feels like a natural progression from him realising that I’m just town and that basing a read on vibes that he can’t really articulate prob isn’t a great way to form a read after I question him on it
In post 992, innocentvillager wrote:VOTE: kerset ok
Again, trying to be active and drive the game forward
In post 1002, innocentvillager wrote:let’s keep him at E-2 for a bit
Something that is actively proved by this post on his mindset around the vote
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1668, Andresvmb wrote:I don’t think of myself as “fucking dumb”. I’m not a great Mafia player by any means. But I’m not dumb. And it is clear as day that there’s something wrong with the post that was highlighted and the immediate follow up.
Sorry, I tend to swing into hyperbole when I feel strongly about something

Didn’t mean to insult you or comment on your intelligence, I think you’re a very on it player but I think you’re way off here
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:38 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1667, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1663, Menalque wrote:Also, scumslips end up being actually scum like, a very small % of the time and IV has otherwise been very townie all day? Like I didn’t think I’d have to defend him because I didn’t think things would end up so wildly swinging into something so fucking dumb
C’mon Menalque you don’t have to call it “fucking dumb” if you want to defend it. The thing about it is - you’re arguing something in general (which I agree with btw) instead of focusing on the specifics of what is being claimed as the slip. IV confirmed that they were probing in a way that is
decidedly anti-Town
, and they wrote something down that was clearly meant in conversation. IV defended it as conversation with themselves, but c’mon how is that believable? There’s no way you could argue that the probing per se is not anti-Town. So instead of arguing the specific point, you’re dismissing the whole thing, saying that Scumslips aren’t all that useful. Well, this defense is not striking me as particularly convincing in this instance.
Why is it implausible to ask about hating as town? When like (1) that’s what I did and I know I’m town (2) there are legit reasons that I’d rather not get into but relating to an ascetic claim that warrant probing a doc claim
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1671, Menalque wrote:
In post 1667, Andresvmb wrote:
decidedly anti-Town
Why is it implausible to ask about hating as town? When like (1) that’s what I did and I know I’m town (2) there are legit reasons that I’d rather not get into but relating to an ascetic claim that warrant probing a doc claim
But IV wasn’t just asking whether the Doc was gated or not gated right. Which fine, I may understand. IV admitted to trying to figure out in which way. And c’mon now, you’re not seriously going to argue that’s pro-Town.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1554, innocentvillager wrote:please I’m sorry I’m in a weird mood and may be under some influence ugh I should just resist the urge to post during these times
You’re telling me you don’t think conversation with himself is plausible in the light of this context @andres

Also I think it should be p obvious that IV and I are never aligned
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1672, Andresvmb wrote:IV admitted to trying to figure out in which way. And c’mon now, you’re not seriously going to argue that’s pro-Town.
It’s not whether the act itself is pro/anti town it’s about whether the mindset behind it is, and trying to figure out how-gated and not just if-gated is an extrapolation of a thought process that I KNOW is town because I had it myself

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”