Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

My page 32 solves turns out is Paladin + Dogem/Alisae. Let's see how that works out for me.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 799, Grumpy Cat wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want to flip Paladin today. I think Wandow's WIM is town-indicative, especially since as scum they probably just want to self-hammer when given the opportunity given all the vocal players are scumreading them. This feels like a lot of effort for little reward if they're scum. Yes, there's the "storing Wandows-scum to lunch tomorrow" thing, but I never really think that was going to take off. Wandows-scum can just do the minimum effort to ensure they're not SO obvscum, that they're not stored for tomorrow, but lunched today instead, but they're going above and beyond. Maybe they're some kind of freak and scum!Windows is actually efforting in the hopes they can completely turn the opinion on their slot around, and not be lunched today OR tomorrow, but there's like no indication that was going to happen, even after pages and pages of effort, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm thinking Windows is town3r">R????"$$£
what would you do if you were in his position and you were trying to win
GTKAS
| here.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Post enough to not be obvscum enough to get stored and lunched for tomorrow. Self-hammer as soon as I hit L-1 today. No way in hell would I have the motivation to do what they're doing right now.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:37 am

Post by WindowsXP »

What is "WIM"?
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Wandows, could you link me your last 2 scumgames or whatever? I should probably fact check whether you're some kind of monster.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Alisae »

why does scum want to lynch their partner? It seems like you're giving up unnecessary ground and putting a lot of pressure on the solo scum to win the game by himself. Its easier for scum to just win at F5
GTKAS
| here.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

"Wants it More"

basically motivation
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 805, Alisae wrote:why does scum want to lynch their partner? It seems like you're giving up unnecessary ground and putting a lot of pressure on the solo scum to win the game by himself. Its easier for scum to just win at F5
Flopz, you, Dogem, I have all expressed Wandows as being our top scumread. Even if 1 of us is scum, that's 3 town who want their head. It's not optimal or easy for them to win in F5 in this situation. They should want to peace out today.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 802, Grumpy Cat wrote:Post enough to not be obvscum enough to get stored and lunched for tomorrow. Self-hammer as soon as I hit L-1 today. No way in hell would I have the motivation to do what they're doing right now.
If you're self hammer goes wrong, and you are playing to win, what do you do?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 807, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 805, Alisae wrote:why does scum want to lynch their partner? It seems like you're giving up unnecessary ground and putting a lot of pressure on the solo scum to win the game by himself. Its easier for scum to just win at F5
Flopz, you, Dogem, I have all expressed Wandows as being our top scumread. Even if 1 of us is scum, that's 3 town who want their head. It's not optimal or easy for them to win in F5 in this situation. They should want to peace out today.
ofc its possible. Shoot Dogem and try to get a mislynch on me
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:42 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 804, Grumpy Cat wrote:Wandows, could you link me your last 2 scumgames or whatever? I should probably fact check whether you're some kind of monster.
i only have 2 scumgames in a forum setting, one actually is with alisae as town in a hydra ;)
one i replaced out of for personal reasons not related to game.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=82562

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83486

and i'll link the scum PTs too so you can get a sense of my thought process:
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=83488 - nomination

i can't find the one for avalon? i guess it got deleted lol.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 808, Alisae wrote:
In post 802, Grumpy Cat wrote:Post enough to not be obvscum enough to get stored and lunched for tomorrow. Self-hammer as soon as I hit L-1 today. No way in hell would I have the motivation to do what they're doing right now.
I don't think they tried to self-hammer. I unvoted literally the same page and someone then quoted my unvote. I buy their explanation that they knew they were on L-2 and it was a stupid reaction test or whatever. I've seen similar kind of behavior from them in another game.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 811, Grumpy Cat wrote:
I don't think they tried to self-hammer. I unvoted literally the same page and someone then quoted my unvote. I buy their explanation that they knew they were on L-2 and it was a stupid reaction test or whatever. I've seen similar kind of behavior from them in another game.
Ok so what do you think about their interactions with Icon then
GTKAS
| here.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 809, Alisae wrote:
Hard though. Lot of effort to put yourself in a situation which is still unfavorable overall rather than just take the L today.

Since, if Flopz is scum. Dogem gets nightkilled. That's me who's expressed a townread on you, and a scumread on Wandows. That's still a pretty bad situation to be in for LyLo.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 813, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 809, Alisae wrote:
Hard though. Lot of effort to put yourself in a situation which is still unfavorable overall rather than just take the L today.

Since, if Flopz is scum. Dogem gets nightkilled. That's me who's expressed a townread on you, and a scumread on Wandows. That's still a pretty bad situation to be in for LyLo.
Not if he can convince you to townread him and scumread me. You just need 1 town to vote another town and thats it.
GTKAS
| here.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 812, Alisae wrote:
The way they admitted they lied about the way they pushed Ico start of D2 felt really scummy. The push itself is NAI though, since they fake confidence and push people for non-reasons to gauge reactions as town. I am somewhat familiar with Koba...
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:52 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 815, Grumpy Cat wrote:
The way they admitted they lied about the way they pushed Ico start of D2 felt really scummy. The push itself is NAI though, since they fake confidence and push people for non-reasons to gauge reactions as town. I am somewhat familiar with Koba...
ALISAE AND YDRASASE LITERALLY CAME IN AND HAMMERED IT FFS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY LIKE IT WAS A LOLHAMMER AND MY INTENTIONS WERE CLEARLY NOT TO FUCKING HANG THEM RIGHT THERE AND THEN. oh FFS!!
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

Why you so mad still? I'm literally calling you town.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Alisae »

do you think that confidence is impossible for him to fake?
GTKAS
| here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:55 am

Post by WindowsXP »

bc im tired of this shit.
you didnt even address the contradictions i pointed out that alisae was townleaning me daystart for d2 and cant explain their progression properly.

or that they were sayting ydrasse is scummier but voted me and then progressed into saying i was scum somehow with ydrasse without explaining why they arrived at the former conclusion, if they're supposedly ignoring my posts.

e is clearly full of shit and no one wants to see it.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 417, WindowsXP wrote:Hi I am working all this weekend. (Vl/a please till monday)
Got it! -D

I am not happy that Ico was hammered so soon, but they were a good PL regardless the way they were playing entitled. I think there is still scum within hopkirk/GC.
Also as for the games i "read". I must come clean and say I did lie and was using games that we both played in and was trying to apply meta. At the very least i wanted to get them to make some concrete stances that werent rooted in some 1v1.
I expected to likely die(no dead thread pm ): ) so i didn't bother using my free time i had between work shifts to draft anything up, but I will look through everyone at some point whenever i can. I'd like to play today a lot slower as we only used 1 day on d1.
There's soemthing else i wanted to share but i will out it when the time is right.
In post 419, WindowsXP wrote:Oh. Lol. Hop died. That might change some dynamics. Through my skim i think dong's tone change and their defensiveness at their own vote(self conscious) scumpings me.
I will say that it is my fault for not announcing L-2.
If I had to guess though, since kirk died , someone doesnt like lots of posts in their game. I think that angle is a good one to examine.
I'd also like to hear more from flopz.
sigh, I look back and these two posts... it makes my scumdar explode.

but anyway, it's scummy because you're not actually admitting your reasons were completely void. You're saying "oh, shame Ico got hammered", but then not admitting your actual reasons to scumread him were all a reaction test. was it a reaction test?
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 818, Alisae wrote:
No, but it means the push on Ico isn't scum-indicative, it's NAI.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 821, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 818, Alisae wrote:
No, but it means the push on Ico isn't scum-indicative, it's NAI.
ah okay I get it now
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Alisae »

Anything you want to ask me?
GTKAS
| here.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 819, WindowsXP wrote:bc im tired of this shit.
you didnt even address the contradictions i pointed out that alisae was townleaning me daystart for d2 and cant explain their progression properly.

or that they were sayting ydrasse is scummier but voted me and then progressed into saying i was scum somehow with ydrasse without explaining why they arrived at the former conclusion, if they're supposedly ignoring my posts.

e is clearly full of shit and no one wants to see it.
Right, okay. I think eir progression on disliking you rested on the the self-vote they made, but actually:

Do
you
think their Ico push is scummy, Ali? You townleaned windows start of day despite it.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”