Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 621, Tayl0r Swift wrote:well if you had a scumread presumably youd just go vote them. and if you're gonna sheep someone presumably its your top townread? its not like PP presented a great case for why norway is scum. i dunno, if im wrong walk me through whats going on in your head.
you entered day 2 without voting anybody, called out a bunch of omgus votes, proceed to call omgus scummy, and then not vote any of those omgus voters, nor did you follow up on your D1 scum reads. come on tayl0r, you're just as clueless in this game as i am.

i have people i think are scum, but i don't have anything concrete. this whole game is 5 pages of content and 20 pages of fluff, gut reads are the best thing i have. i don't have the skill, experience, or meta to read anybody in this playerlist.

i will continue to wagon because i am town, and all i have is my vote. and my vote on a wagon is the where it can be felt strongest, UNTIL i find scum to put my vote on.

i don't care if PP is town or scum, he started a wagon. i'll hop on until i find something worth poking more at.
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Lost »

yay top
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 624, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i dont know why youre sheeping PP when you could be sheeping bob
oh trust me i will sheep bob once bob gives me something to sheep
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by the worst »

vote count 2.04

NorwegianboyEE (3): Isis, PenguinPower, Lost
ManWithNoName (1): Not_Mafia
Isis (1): NotwegianboyEE
Not_Mafia (1): ManWithNoName
bob3141 (1): MURDERCAT
Lost (1): Tayl0r Swift

Not voting: GeniusGamer, bob3141, Bambi Jay

Deadline: (expired on 2020-09-23 08:00:00)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

mod notes:
- ManWithNoName is v/la hunting outlaws and/or in-laws from Thursday til Saturday.
- i sure hope bob is having a nice day.
- quack.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 625, Lost wrote:
In post 621, Tayl0r Swift wrote:well if you had a scumread presumably youd just go vote them. and if you're gonna sheep someone presumably its your top townread? its not like PP presented a great case for why norway is scum. i dunno, if im wrong walk me through whats going on in your head.
you entered day 2 without voting anybody, called out a bunch of omgus votes, proceed to call omgus scummy, and then not vote any of those omgus voters, nor did you follow up on your D1 scum reads. come on tayl0r, you're just as clueless in this game as i am.

i have people i think are scum, but i don't have anything concrete. this whole game is 5 pages of content and 20 pages of fluff, gut reads are the best thing i have. i don't have the skill, experience, or meta to read anybody in this playerlist.

i will continue to wagon because i am town, and all i have is my vote. and my vote on a wagon is the where it can be felt strongest, UNTIL i find scum to put my vote on.

i don't care if PP is town or scum, he started a wagon. i'll hop on until i find something worth poking more at.
yeah but the difference is that i pointed out some things, even if they were weak, and then asked them to elaborate, which will ideally create some content when people reply. and i was clueless, but rather than just sheeping someone else and absolving myself of responsibility while looking like i was joining a wagon and solving, i posted some things and asked some questions until i found a vote.

and i still see an inconsistency between a) sheeping PP and b) not having PP as top townread.
i feel like if youre gonna sheep someone, you should be confident that theyre town.

who are people you think are scum and why?
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Isis »

bob has the skill, experience, and meta to read anybody in this playerlist.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

FOS murdercat for voting bob. trying to silence bob before he can give his thoughts on the game?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 631, Tayl0r Swift wrote:FOS murdercat for voting bob. trying to silence bob before he can give his thoughts on the game?
We all have regrets
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 629, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yeah but the difference is that i pointed out some things, even if they were weak, and then asked them to elaborate, which will ideally create some content when people reply. and i was clueless, but rather than just sheeping someone else and absolving myself of responsibility while looking like i was joining a wagon and solving, i posted some things and asked some questions until i found a vote.

and i still see an inconsistency between a) sheeping PP and b) not having PP as top townread.
i feel like if youre gonna sheep someone, you should be confident that theyre town.

who are people you think are scum and why?
i have also been asking questions and looking for explanations? also i'm not absolving myself of responsibility, nor would i rly call my vote sheeping PP. he barely gave me anything to sheep. as you can see right now, i'm not hiding my vote behind "because PP said so" or behind a "PP is town therefore his vote is right" or any other bs. i'm clear with my reasons for the vote, it's up to you whether or not you want to believe it, and up to you if that makes me town or scum.

i don't need to sheep a top townread, i only need a good case to sheep. also, i'm not sheeping PP. at day start, there were 4 people with 1 vote on them. PP made one of the wagons 2 votes big. i want to wagon, obviously i'd join the biggest one.

i wouldn't say i think these ppl are scum, but by poe i think scum should be in {gamer, mwnn, norway, bob, bambi}. the rest being kinda town, with varying degrees of confidence.
Lost
Lost
Goon
Lost
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Lost »

In post 630, Isis wrote:bob has the skill, experience, and meta to read anybody in this playerlist.
gee golly hope he shows up soon then!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Isis what’s your read on Bambi Jay.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Isis »

I lean scum. Hope it's not unfairly playstyle clash, not a strong read
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 633, Lost wrote:the rest being kinda town, with varying degrees of confidence.
Why?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I have a pretty good read on Bambi Jay. They’re likely town.

- Bunno
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Isis »

norwee are you already in antispew that seems ahead of schedule
"Well, I..."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

BM seemed like a pretty weird kill tbh.

- Bunno
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Isis »

he was most threatening to Bambi Jay..
"Well, I..."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 639, Isis wrote:norwee are you already in antispew that seems ahead of schedule
What is that meaning?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 641, Isis wrote:he was most threatening to Bambi Jay..
So framing?

- Bunno
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Isis »

antispew is when you know you are caught scum that will not survive the phase and you do exactly whatever will make people think the opposite of what's correct about who your partners are
"Well, I..."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I see.

- Bunno
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Isis »

I've still never seen you play town right?
"Well, I..."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 646, Isis wrote:I've still never seen you play town right?
Up to now, that is true.

- Bunno
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Isis »

Why didn't you get worst to rand me scum with you so we could even out our record? :(
"Well, I..."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Isis don’t you see how obvious it is what i’m doing.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”