Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 6, Gypyx wrote:I have a theory that every trial is influenced by the trials that happened before btw

Also, might be me overanalysing wording but "the game starts with 12 vanilla town and 3 mafia goon" leaves room open for us gaining PR's later, does that seem like a realistic possibility?
Yup, I think the trials are going to affect roles

VOTE: Titus
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 20, Battle Mage wrote:big balls Mage here, volunteering to do the first trial.

Vote: Battle Mage
VOTE: BM
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 27, Battle Mage wrote:why you fretting about whether trials are public or private though? scummy dude, only scum have something to hide
In post 28, Battle Mage wrote:maybe you wanted to consult your scumbuddies in the trial for some inspiration haha
In post 29, pob long wrote:what the heck
Lol
In post 36, pob long wrote:
In post 35, Battle Mage wrote:yo gypyx, DGB, get on board!
this is getting Ridiculous guy. . . .
At first i think your reactions were reasonable but this is a little scummier
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Fidget »

Spoiler:
In post 47, pob long wrote:the wagon is a piece of crap!
In post 48, pob long wrote:
In post 45, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 41, shellyc wrote:nah I didn't say I could be a CL, I was pointing out that the c caused much confusion and I should get an alt :)
continuing with this logic it could start with anything beginning with c.
shelly crayon-lover?

VOTE: BM are you confident you can pass the trial?
whoa how serious are you being here
In post 49, pob long wrote:??
In post 50, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 48, pob long wrote:
In post 41, shellyc wrote:nah I didn't say I could be a CL, I was pointing out that the c caused much confusion and I should get an alt :)
shelly crayon-lover?

whoa how serious are you being here
mostly joking. more likely its shelly carrot-top or something like that.
In post 51, pob long wrote:Man come on
In post 52, pob long wrote:i meant your vote
In post 56, pob long wrote:
In post 53, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean im pretty serious. BM asked for the vote. i assumed there was either good reason for why or it was some kind of reaction test. either way ill play along
so you are assuming bm is Town,?
In post 58, pob long wrote:VOTE: Taylor0
Lol is pob a real person
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 75, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 58, pob long wrote:VOTE: Taylor0
In post 60, pob long wrote:VOTE: Tayl0r
I like this. Position of the 0 shows it was a conscious decision to write her name out again, but the way it shifts shows he's not as serious as he's letting on.
Okay. That's hilarious
In post 80, pob long wrote:
In post 70, shellyc wrote:I can definitely see taylor / nos there trying to quickhammer

i don't like 45 at all
where is the quickhammer?
I'm with pob on this one. Quickhammer? What?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 67, RedPanda wrote:
In post 23, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 21, Gypyx wrote:Don't self-vote please
i mean if he feels up to the task why should we take that from him?
VOTE: battle mage
shelly crayon-lover?

Nah mate I too have a kneejerk negative reaction to people joking about being scum and/or self-voting. Don't think this tell is accurate

That being said

VOTE: Taylor
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 91, RedPanda wrote:
In post 86, Fidget wrote:Nah mate I too have a kneejerk negative reaction to people joking about being scum and/or self-voting. Don't think this tell is accurate
This game is different though. There is incentive for town to want to go to trial but there is no incentive for town to want town to go to trial.
hm, i assumed we wouldn't want town to go to trial, even it is ourselves
In post 103, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 99, Gypyx wrote:I don't get your read; if you really want to overanalyse it i'd say it's slightly scum indicative
Because moving the 0 is a calculated decision and scum are usually more intentional with their posting?
That doesn't explain why he misspelled it in the first place. why is scum more likely to go back and correct it?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 125, shellyc wrote:I like Leia's posting mindset - the right amount of town paranoia
In post 113, Princess Leia wrote:Why is your signature "bottom text", Gypyx? I'd get if it was something interesting or linked to previous games like shellyChandelier is doing, but having it just as that makes me think you're trying to distract us from reading your posts, because you're afraid the stuff you're saying will look suspicious.
In post 116, Princess Leia wrote:And now you're showing a mindset where you expect to be alive at ExoLo and have a (big) ((scum?)) reveal. I want you to explain the bottom text now rather than reveal it later.
In post 121, Princess Leia wrote:
shelly, why are you at the bottom of this votecount?
In post 122, Princess Leia wrote:Gypyx, you make me feel uneasy. The way you're talking makes me feel like you're laughing behind my back while keeping up a straight face while speaking to me. It's really unnerving.
does this come off as genuine paranoia to you, shelly?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 173, shellyc wrote:
In post 135, Fidget wrote:does this come off as genuine paranoia to you, shelly?
it does.
Okay then. Has anything leia said on this page seemed genuine to you?

What I'm trying to say is, she's doing a bit and you're townreading parts of it for seeming like paranoia.. when the paranoia is stuff like "Shelly, tell me, why are you at the bottom of the playerlist? Suspicious."
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Fidget »

Oh of course that would pagetop.
In post 175, Fidget wrote:Okay then. Has anything leia said on
this page
the last page seemed genuine to you?
Also bumping this for shelly, I am very interested in an elaboration of 126
In post 137, Gypyx wrote:
In post 126, shellyc wrote:Gypyx's responses give me the vibe of scum being cornered tbh
Cornered on what lmao, this whole conversation had no link to the game
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Fidget »

I feel like half the game is speaking a foreign language that I do not understand.
In post 177, Titus wrote:Fidget, what's your Leia read?
Confused.

I think there's the potential for her being town but I don't really agree with anything I'm hearing from her. It's sometimes hard for me distinguish where she is joking and where she isn't. Like, if she gives 1 real reason to suspect tayl0r among 4 joke ones, it's like :/
In post 206, Princess Leia wrote:Also, her running away when I proposed my real-time question test is scum-indicative. Town are more likely to see it as opportunity to show their worth, while scum will think of it as a "ugh, I can't be bothered with this" and disappear instead.
Tempted to vote because she really is just making up stuff on tayl0r at this point which I could potentially see as a "Don't vote me, vote them!" dishonest kind of reaction from scum.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 227, Gypyx wrote:
In post 184, RedPanda wrote: I don't think we're disagreeing. I just don't see a weak scum player making that move.
Also, missed that post, you consider battle game as a weak scum? (I mean, i don't really know the guy, but he looks experienced at least)
He's pretty good at scum. I would have awarded townpoints earlier otherwise.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 236, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 210, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 162, Princess Leia wrote:Can we do a real time interaction test? I want to test your speed. I'll give you a question and I want to see how fast you can answer it.
In post 163, Princess Leia wrote:RUNNIng MAWYy
In post 164, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 163, Princess Leia wrote:RUNNIng MAWYy
is this a question?
In post 165, Princess Leia wrote:Are you ready to answer my question? I'll post it as soon as you post again.
The fourth post was 40 seconds after her post. We were having a conversation and she'd just asked me a question, so it's natural that she refreshes to see my response, and I think it's extremely likely that she saw my followup but decided not to respond.
I think that's all completely ridiculous and doesn't imply anything. I'm quite prepared to buy Taylor as scum, but that argument is so weak and contrived it makes me more interested in you. :facepalm:
I agree that Tayl0r isn't town yet but that Leia's arguments are as a whole are very ridiculous.

So annoying to determine alignments though because I'm getting the sense Leia!town believes in those arguments and Leia!scum thinks that she would believe in them as town
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #13) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 252, RedPanda wrote:You misunderstood. I just think 90% of scum players in this site are gutless and wouldn't make that move because there was a chance for it to backfire however small and a town player wouldn't care because of the additional wincon.
In post 253, RedPanda wrote:I just don't see the reward of towncred which will evaporate as the game goes longer as enough incentive for scum to make that move.
I think I see what you're saying but I don't think there was enough risk to deter scum who thinks they'll gain towncred from self-voting. I do like the odds of this being a genuine read though

Tayl0r maybe not scum

UNVOTE:

Titus withholding the reasoning for something that should be as obvious as a "scumslip" feels more like she's being performative than actually trying to push scum. Perhaps it is that I'm missing what the slip is supposed to be, but I am not seeing it

I also somewhat thought shelly looked town for outing so many scumreads. Seems like a somewhat risky play for scum stepping on so many toes. I have heard that shelly crushed her first newbie game as scum though, I will have to look at that sometime

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 315, Titus wrote:By the way, Fidget is lockscum. Taylor is town.

There was no "scumslip" at all. I was testing the fluidity of the wagons entirely. Fidget was sheeping scum based on wagon momentum before but this seals it.

I have no read on shelley but I know Fidget is scared.

Vecna is well Vecna.

VOTE: Fidget
Why does your VCA always implicate me? It's astounding to me that you've suspected me in every game we've ever played together, except for the one I was scum in.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Fidget »

Also
In post 315, Titus wrote:There was no "scumslip" at all.
Yeah no shit that's why I voted you. It seemed performative and has now led you to.. this conclusion

I'm scared of you pointing out an obviously-fake scumslip on shelly, so I vote you to protect her? Even if shelly is town, I do it as scum anyway because i feel like 'whiteknighting'? Woooooow

Sorry couldn't help it >.>
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:08 pm

Post by Fidget »

I apologize that was rude sorry

Anyway. Red Panda town yes. Tayl0r I'm flip-flopping. Leia I think either believes the non-joke ridiculous reads she makes as town, or is scum believes that she would believe them so I don't know where to go there. The confidence on tayl0r might be slightly good

What I mean with shelly was I suppose I don't expect them to point the finger at a ton of people haphazardly as scum. I know they just singlehandedly won a newbie game as scum, and I developed somewhat of a notion that they're probably good at not getting eliminated. Getting on a ton of peoples' bad sides is not great for that strategy. DPG is correct it gives them a wide range of possible votes, but it's so early game that she kind of already has that anyway.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:10 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 320, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 317, Fidget wrote:

There was no "scumslip" at all. I was testing the fluidity of the wagons entirely. Fidget was sheeping scum based on wagon momentum before but this seals it.

Vecna is well Vecna.

Why does your VCA always implicate me? It's astounding to me that you've suspected me in every game we've ever played together, except for the one I was scum in.
so does that mean you think titus is town because as town titus always falsely suspects you?
I've never played with Titus where she was scum, I don't think. You do make a good point that she's following the pattern I guess.

It mostly means I'm getting irritated for no reason though.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Fidget »

I was a bit confused with pob earlier but I've decided that I love him regardless of alignment. Sorry for taking time to get warmed up to you pob lol
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 347, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 344, Pickaxe Pete wrote:277 comes from an informed perspective
You mean informed about your slot? I don't even understand why you'd say this. :facepalm:
LMAO
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #20) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Fidget »

VOTE: Pickaxe Pete

that makes no fucking sense for someone trying to solve honestly

He's sheeping that weird argument on shelly earlier but the argument is related to his shelly knowing stuff about HIS slot.

Surely he is just looking for reasons to attack on shelly so he can be justified in voting her, this makes no sense as an honest case
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #21) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 349, Battle Mage wrote:haha dude, i point my ginger haphazardly at everyone (regardless of alignment) in most games, get on everyone's bad side, and very rarely get lunched. :lol:
Maybe. I suppose I associate scum with being a bit more graceful but yeah anyone can get away with anything if it comes off as townie
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #22) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 373, shellyc wrote:Fidget where did you learn that I crushed town in Newbie 2019?
Someone mentioned it in a game I was reading and then i looked over the game a bit for myself. Don't really remember where
In post 384, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 323, Fidget wrote:I've never played with Titus where she was scum, I don't think. You do make a good point that she's following the pattern I guess.

It mostly means I'm getting irritated for no reason though.
I know I said you're town earlier, but this stinks of bus'ing.
wat

Do you mean distancing? Which part?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 385, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 334, Marashu wrote:That said, when I saw it, it was meant to gauge the towniness/scuminess of the person being targeted, so it strikes me as weird to do this to someone who is V/LA, or at least not waiting that it was fabricated until the person got back to see if she got nervous.
An actual good point being made.
Well it was conveniently never about shelly herself, it was made to test ME the whole time.
In post 315, Titus wrote:Fidget was sheeping scum based on wagon momentum before but this seals it.

Vecna is well Vecna.
She had a sneaking suspicion the whole time that I was scum sheeping wagons, apparently. Why she tacks "scum" onto there, I have no idea. Shelly seems to be unimportant

So she """fakes""" a scumslip, I vote her cause it's weird and obvious and performative and BAM that's exactly what scum Fidget has been doing all along. Sheeping wagons. But not ShellyC's wagon. Because I'm partners with and/or whiteknighting shelly. Not even 100% on the idea that I'm defending shelly as a partner, I just feel like defending shelly (((as scum))) for some reason

So overall Titus has made a grand show of how she used her very deceptive and subtle tactics to catch the terrified Fidget red-handed (Does not apply to Vecna because he is Vecna). It's incredibly hard for me to believe this was a test she actually thought would work.

I'm also biased against her thinking I'm "sheeping scum" but let me review what I had done before this point to see if it's plausible Titus ACTUALLY had the thought of "Hm Fidget sheeps easy wagons lets fake a scumslip and see if she votes
shelly
me." (WOULDN'T IT MAKE MORE SENSE IF SHEEPING SCUM HOPPED ON THE PERSON WHO DID THE FAKE SCUMSLIP RATHER THAN THE PERSON CALLING OUT THE FAKE SCUMSLIP?)

I had voted Titus in RVS, BM in response to asking to be voted, then tayl0r, and then voted Titus. I guess I kind of got around? I don't really know how Titus' VCA works. Tayl0r and Titus were both wagons, so she has it correct that I was "sheeping" wagons. Sure. I don't know what makes me special but by god am I consistently special to Titus' VCA in my games

I have a tendency to join wagons rather than create them, so maybe that is what the alarm for her. Hilariously enough though I do create wagons way more as scum. Not in my scum game with Titus though.

I can entertain the idea that Titus thought me always joining wagons (with a sample size of "sort of but not really BM, that wasn't a wagon" + tayl0r's wagon) was scum indictative, so when I
joined a wagon oh dear god
onto Titus, that validated her scumlean into a god damn lockscum

But I find it crazy
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #24) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 387, Fidget wrote:
In post 385, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 334, Marashu wrote:That said, when I saw it, it was meant to gauge the towniness/scuminess of the person being targeted, so it strikes me as weird to do this to someone who is V/LA, or at least not waiting that it was fabricated until the person got back to see if she got nervous.
An actual good point being made.
Well it was conveniently never about shelly herself, it was made to test ME the whole time.

She had a sneaking suspicion the whole time that I was scum sheeping wagons, apparently. Why she tacks "scum" onto there, I have no idea. Shelly seems to be unimportant

So overall Titus has made a grand show of how she used her very deceptive and subtle tactics to catch the terrified Fidget red-handed (Does not apply to Vecna because he is Vecna). It's incredibly hard for me to believe this was a test she actually thought would work.
Here's the actual point I was trying to make, sorry abt that.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Fidget »

I think the idea of pretending to point out scumslips is probably a viable tactic and I don't want to fault Titus for doing that.

I guess it's just the combination of

A.) It felt really obvious to me it was fake,
B.) She wasn't testing the 'scumslipped', she was testing to see if another specific player would hop on the whole time
apparently
C.) I didn't hop on, which I would presume is the result she was looking for me to do, but she still decided I was lockscum for voting her (??),
and D.) I'm on the receiving end so I am acting like a baby about it.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 391, Titus wrote:
In post 317, Fidget wrote:

Vecna is well Vecna.

I hate this woe is me. You are acting like this is a personal vendetta when I have no idea who you are. You're clearly some sort of alt that I have no knowledge of your main. So if my methods always ping you then it's either a) you're scum or b) you play like it. You spend this rant as if you're speaking to town me too.

Through page 15. Not touching the Pickaxe Pete wagon based on who got on. Reevaluating the wagon conclusion based on the motions of new wagons.

I think Battle Mage is getting sheeped by scum for his invalid premise and a reaction by Pickaxe that is easy to jump on.
I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come off like accusing you of having a personal vendetta.

What I mean is that your method has a 0% success rate on me. Which is an option you left out, so I suppose that is option c).

I'm torn because the craziness of your test and its ensuing result doesn't match up with your confidence level. I feel you could have thought it was a good test as town, I guess. It's not the first time. I would say I'm past it but I just spent a lot of time getting annoyed about it so maybe it's a little soon to say that
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 393, Titus wrote:Tldr reply to Fidget. I don't expect you to agree on a scumread of your slot ever. That's not the point. NAI you will argue it is wrong. So unless people actually care, I am not responding to 90% of that wall.
I have a tendency to respond poorly to being scumread. Sometimes I can sympathize with the reasoning after taking a break though. In this case, I cannot. I don't get it even slightly. I don't get how the test worked, I don't see what I was doing before the test, and you certainly haven't explained it past calling me lockscum for being "sheeping scum".
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 396, Titus wrote:Well, if you were really familiar with me, you'd know that a) my VCA is just wagon momentum study until day 3 with a scum lynch. Lockscum means I would be willing to vote you for the rest of today.

My problem is you seem to act like we have extensive history but you don't know basic things about me, my VCA, or apparently my scum game.
I don't know much about you, we've just played a few games together. My voting patterns set off your VCA alarms for whatever reason, I don't really know why.

I really don't want to come off like accusing you of being a tyrant that constantly scumreads me to torment me or something.

You do scumread me for VCA a lot though. That's all I really should've said and stopped there, but well.. that'd be just too rational.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 399, Titus wrote:
In post 397, Fidget wrote:
In post 393, Titus wrote:Tldr reply to Fidget. I don't expect you to agree on a scumread of your slot ever. That's not the point. NAI you will argue it is wrong. So unless people actually care, I am not responding to 90% of that wall.
I have a tendency to respond poorly to being scumread. Sometimes I can sympathize with the reasoning after taking a break though. In this case, I cannot. I don't get it even slightly. I don't get how the test worked, I don't see what I was doing before the test, and you certainly haven't explained it past calling me lockscum for being "sheeping scum".
Well that's the thing about wagon analysis and VCA. It's not about context. It's merely about when the votes are placed. The only exceptions are things like guilties.
I guess it's a playstyle clash that I just don't get and probably won't. Again I'm really sorry for flipping out about it.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #30) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 402, Titus wrote:Well here's the thing. There's two other scum if I am right and three if I am wrong. A dialogue with you doesn't hurt town, whatever your alignment is. So despite the fact I would be down for voting you at anytime today, I am still going to hunt other scum and check my assumptions.
Maybe I took lockscum the wrong way.

I really should not be upset by you saying my voting patterns match what you expect from scum, but I suppose I took it more as "I used this secret technique that has revealed to me that Fidget is confirmed scum. I had this suspicion all along btw." which just seems more like you're putting on a show than actually reading me. I also kind of thought you were going to tunnel harder from the "lockscum" wording
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #31) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 405, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so titus and fidget were just distancing? this reconciliation reads really strange to me. but maybe thats just because its past bedtime.
What seems odd about it to you? I would say the only "reconciliation" would be me softening on my stance that Titus' test is BS and therefore scummy. Now I'm just solid on the first part. I don't see any change in Titus' read of me.

You yourself pointed it out when I said Titus usually does this read on me. Maybe it's still a little early but I did probably vote more with my heart than with my head on that one, I know she has done these types of reads I don't get before. This one just seemed really bad to me ig
In post 390, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i dont see you being a baby. i dont see what titus claims to have seen. and i agree that this probably comes from scum!titus. and im not sure why so many people are either agreeing and not voting or not commenting on this at all.
See I'm with you on the first part. I'm just a bit shaken on whether or not this is more likely to come from scum!Titus. I have a sneaking suspicion people agree and don't vote because they are more acquainted to hearing this kind of thing from Titus, maybe
Gypyx wrote:Catching up, and i see it's duel of the walls of text time, i'm not reading that
Advice: yeah don't trust me. At least mine aren't worth it
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #32) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 414, Gypyx wrote:Hmmmm i think figet's reaction to titus's reaction test feels like paranoia, i'd say scum!paranoia but not sure about this one
what
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 277, shellyc wrote:I semi-forgot about this game.

I need to stop forgetting about stuff, can someone give me a tl;dr with the 6 new pages

also replacements don't just happen for inactivity, force-replacement is a way to solve a compromised slot but you're not supposed to discuss replacements anyways
Are we not going to talk about how Pete said that this post that sort of implies shellyc is informed about his slot being scum comes from an informed perspective? How is that a genuine town thought? Is he saying he's scum with shelly? Wha?

BM pointed this out and then I made a big deal out of it and Pete still hasn't explained what this means. He's posted fluff, asked to be put on trial a few times, and thrown every reason he can to suspect shelly possible at her in a giga tunnel. Nothing about this seems good to me.

I thought Titus was saying she disagreed with this premise for the Pete wagon but actually I guess she's saying she disagrees with whatever started the Leia wagon in the first place? Which isn't even relevant to my vote so :I
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 426, Gypyx wrote:
In post 424, Marashu wrote:
In post 414, Gypyx wrote:Hmmmm i think figet's reaction to titus's reaction test feels like paranoia, i'd say scum!paranoia but not sure about this one
What does that mean? Wouldn't scum paranoia be fake paranoia? So, does it feel like paranoia or does it feel fake?
Basically, paranoia generated by a scum mindset like, an "oh shit he's onto me" moment you see?
I don't think "paranoia" means what you think it means. I don't think scum can be paranoid, not exactly anyway.

I think a more accurate description would be "Scum caught for the wrong reasons". So like, I'm scum, Titus points out insane reason for me being scum, I flip out because it's not true (Because it isn't), but the response is massive because I'm annoyed at being caught for bad reasoning, which would then make the person reading me think they read me right when in reality they got lucky.

That's not what's happening here though I'm just an angry bean in response to votes a lot regardless of alignment. I'm not sure if I'm the type to get angry over being caught for the wrong reasoning because it hasn't happened yet, but if my town game is any indicator then yes I would
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 443, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm nursing a game crush on Battle Mage.
Agree
In post 448, DrippingGoofball wrote:Fidget, find your 'nads and help us find scum.
But she just called me bad town and/or scum again!!!

:(

Fiiiiine. I promise no more responding to Titus. (Unless it's on something other than her read on me)
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 377, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 370, shellyc wrote:VOTE: Pickaxe Pete

I hate the opening. Shading me opportunistically is super scummy. I don’t care if you call this OMGUS because I think shading me isn’t pro town at all at this point

I don’t think my listing of reads is fake and pointless. They are initial impressions and I’m still gutreading people atm
Why you are still developing initial impressions after 15 pages? Could it be because you're making them up as you go along?

I had an initial impression (note the past tense). It was that you were scummy.

I have a current impression (note the present tense). It is that you are scum.
In post 428, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 277, shellyc wrote:I semi-forgot about this game.

I need to stop forgetting about stuff, can someone give me a tl;dr with the 6 new pages

also replacements don't just happen for inactivity, force-replacement is a way to solve a compromised slot but you're not supposed to discuss replacements anyways
How do you semi-forget? I can understand "kinda forgot" or something like that because that's a figure of speech, but "semi-forgot?" You need to up your scum game.
These are both just really semantic to me.

Ton of fluff in his ISO later..
In post 345, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 279, shellyc wrote:initial impressions

plusjoy is probably scum here ;) like tbh this is a serious read, for 1) reasons I cant talk about and 2) town!plus does solve despite the solves might not being correct, plus is very agreeable here or am I just paranoid about you

don't like taylor's posting feels very forced

pob long is nullish scum to me, weird flexes and their posting confuses me
This is fake and pointless. What is forced about Taylor's posting? What do you mean by weird flexes? What about pob long's posting confuses you?

Re plusjoy: "I know something but can't talk about it, so trust me"
This is better I guess
You already know what I think of this one. Makes no sense.

What points did you find good from Pete?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Fidget »

Do you want me to make an unofficial VC for you Titus
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Fidget »

Hey I'm no pet !
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 474, Titus wrote:Not sure. Both alignments grovel/beg. I'll take it because it means talking which is good for solving.
Please Titus! I'll make you votecounts if you stop suspecting me!! I'm just so scared..

Have I been talking like that this whole time without realizing it, or what. I just wanted to help you get on with the VCA you kept saying you needed a VC for.

Anyway your VCA assumes that Tayl0r's wagon was in good faith, whereas Pickaxe Pete's and your own weren't. Pete is "weak town getting pushed by a misguided BM!town". I appreciate getting insight into how you're viewing the game at least ig but it's not really showing me why you think that.

I'm rereading through now, I am a bit taken aback by how shelly has expressed suspicion on all of: Pob, Tayl0r, Nosferatu, BM, Gypyx, Plusjoy, AND Pickaxe

Her townreads are Leia(but now scumreads Pete I suppose), then me and Titus because of my reaction. Idk why she thinks Titus is town from just my reaction though but that's what she said

I reread Pickaxe's ISO and I still don't find most of his shelly reasons very compelling and I don't get why he tunnels there. It comes off a bit as if he's just making things up to me. Maybe a bad read I guess but many of his reasons are bizarre. I wish he would just explain to me cause that's the prime example of something that just doesn't make sense to me at all.

Tayl0r's wagon got kicked off by pob pursuing the possibility tayl0r was scum overly assuming BM was town when she voted him per his request. She explained that she had assumed scum wouldn't be so bold as to ask for to be sent, but that wasn't enough for panda, Gypyx, me, and Leia. Gypyx brought up a point that he had already explained why we shouldn't send town to trial and tayl0r seemed to ignore it.

I can buy tayl0r being town that just voted BM not really thinking hard about it, I'd probably need more than that. Shelly's play is kinda odd and I think I let my preconceived notions of what she'd play like as scum probably get in the way of reading her.

Pickaxe Pete's tunnel is strange but perhaps not necessarily scummy, if I could have a talk with him about his shelly suspicion sometime it'd really be nice. It just seemed like he's making stuff up and I guess i found it very convenient to just tunnel the next scummiest player when you're the main wagon ig. But now I'm looking thru and that wasn't really the case, Tayl0r and Titus were more popular wagons than shelly/pete at the time. It is a little easier to buy it as being genuine.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 490, shellyc wrote:
In post 476, Fidget wrote:Please Titus! I'll make you votecounts if you stop suspecting me!! I'm just so scared..
don't try and use AtE now have a nice day
What are you even talking about
In post 488, shellyc wrote:
In post 429, Battle Mage wrote:If Pickaxe Pete flips scum, I'm still pretty interested in Tayl0r tomorrow, although in a funny way she's so erratic and inconsistent it feels too conspicuously bad to be scum. Also, completely happy getting the heat if he flips town. I don't really get a vibe that he is happy and enthusiastic to be here.
too scummy to be scum isn't valid logic and taylor looks bad

what if it's taylor / pickaxe / plusjoy here gg
What happened to the other 5 or so people you've thrown shade on?

I'm starting to sound like Pete now oh no
In post 491, shellyc wrote:fidget is a gut TR (but might have me pocketed) and titus' VCA attempt is *wrong* but still an attempt so +townpoints

dripping goofball currently voteparking on me which is bleh but their entrance seemed pretty town
I'm not even sure how to read shelly at this point, I'm not sure how a gut TR correlates with pocketing her and she doesn't explain it. And I don't think Titus' VCA gets townpoints for just being an attempt because clearly Titus does VCA consistently

I do tend to like people who are flip floppy and don't explain themselves too much, because that's just aimless behavior that usually doesn't earn anyone's favor. You're just saying what you think as it pops up. Her play vaguely reminds me of that, if she really is this hyper paranoid person she's making herself out to be, scumreading almost everything.

But at the same time the reads are really not that deep or hard to come up with, and expressing that you're suspicious of almost everyone is a low effort, very convenient way to have your votes always be justified
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:12 am

Post by Fidget »

hi BM, fantastic timing
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Fidget »

UNVOTE:
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 520, Battle Mage wrote:my gut feels are saying Eddie Fenix is scum.
In post 521, Battle Mage wrote:looking at his ISO again, I'm pretty content sending him to trial today too.

Can I townblock anyone to make things slightly easier?
In post 528, Battle Mage wrote:eh, just us currently. Maybe EddieFenix too. I just looked at 1 scumgame and 1 towngame, and he played much more townie than this in the scumgame, and similarly scummy to this in the towngame. Plus he has a tell which he did in the towngame and this one, but not in the scumgame.

Hence, begrudgingly, probs town here.
BM is already consensus town by this point but this progression is probably towny
In post 525, Nosferatu wrote:aren't we all vanilla what do they get keeping one or the other?

and major doubt that we have two scum wagons d1 lmfao
And Nos is town too

pedit: yess thank uu

VOTE: shelly
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 619, PlusJOYED wrote:oh i know how i can get SR easily
UNVOTE:
VOTE: shellyc
Did you not even believe in the wagon when you hammered it? Why would you get SR if you thought shelly was going to flip scum?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #45) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Fidget »

I'm guessing shelly picked out the gladiate, and the results of her trial is determined by how many scum she picked. 0 - horrible consequences for town and she loses, 1 - better, she doesn't lose and we got a chance, 2+ she wins on the spot and we get great odds.

Something like that.

Sure scum could have picked it too but that feels a lot less elegant of a game mechanic. Cause then there'd be obviously 2 town 1 scum gladiated and it just seems like it'd be messy to me.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #46) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Fidget »

That theory seems to be supported by how we weren't told shelly's trial results (pass/fail). Just this gladiate thing instead.
In post 628, Titus wrote:
In post 626, Vecna wrote:Like, based on the last few posts from shelly, if she did get a good result and she got to decide who would be fighting eachother, I bet pickaxe Pete wouldve been in there.
A good result could vary by number of scums in the gladiate without Shelley having control.
Hm yeah that's also true, maybe the task was unrelated and it just decided the amount of scum inside the gladiate.

Either way, I don't think scum had a hand in it
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:48 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 636, Gypyx wrote:I mean... 3 peeps to gladiate : 0 scum = horrible / 1 scum = failure / 2 scum = success / 3 scum = perfect

I find it really fitting tbh, and maybe scum has a say in the result
Maybe I should have read the thread first before giving thoughts but yes this
In post 649, PlusJOYED wrote:I think its noserferatu since dgb's iso is horrid like mine
my guess is that shelly got a fail result and 2 townies (the scummier townies) were put in and 1 scum in solid standing
Lol what determined who were the "scummier townies"?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 661, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 660, Titus wrote:
In post 659, Tayl0r Swift wrote:yesssssss

im glad to see people coming around on my nos read

VOTE: nos
Regardless of Nos alignment, you're still scummy to me. I don't know whether this is mislynch bravado or bussing but you have provided no articulable reason for a NOS fos.

What is your read on Plus joy? He was the major turning point against the PickAxe wagon. Your ignorance of him makes no sense.
i have provided a reason for a Nos scumread. and i think gut is a perfectly valid reason. Plus is kinda obvscum, but given the gladiate,
scum probably put plus there on purpose to bait us.
Theres really not much content from plus other than always being on the leading wagon and then the hammer. I dont understand a town motivation for any of it, but I dont understand a scum motivation either. So im withholding judgement on plus for now. DGB seemed townie to me yesterday, which leaves Nos by PoE as well as on individual scumminess.
I am almost certain the bold is false. Does that change your opinion on Plus?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 8:04 am

Post by Fidget »

I actively hate everything in plusJOYED's ISO. It's actually hard to believe one can be so scummy.
In post 477, PlusJOYED wrote:shit bros my mafia processing power is having trouble booting im in too many games
i do think pete is sus though UNVOTE:
VOTE: pete
In post 618, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 593, shellyc wrote:yes. PlusJoy is a stronger scumread to me atm with even less of a solving mindset / overall blendiness
jokes on you im trying to get put on trial town be damned
guess I haven't done a good job if only you have voted me, how can I scumslip harder?
UNVOTE:
What the hell is this? What was the point of ending the day short on a wagon that your wording implies you don't even believe in? Why would you get SR for it?

So weird.

-

Nosferatu's ISO is really empty. Not familiar enough with him to know if that's indicative of anything. I don't hate it like I do plusJOY's. Perhaps that is telling in of itself but I'd have to do a lot of talking with Plus first in order to prefer Nos over him.

-

DPG doesn't take a lot of stances does she? These are pretty vague on what she's thinking:
Spoiler:
In post 439, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 405, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so titus and fidget were just distancing? this reconciliation reads really strange to me. but maybe thats just because its past bedtime.
Something is VERY OFF

I can't put my finger on what, exactly.

On one hand I am reading Fidget as town, but am puzzled by the extreme deference and attention paid to mollifying Titus, as if it was more important to convince Titus than the rest of the town.

On the other hand, Titus' phony gambit was just that, a phony gambit. But is it alignment-indicative? If so, which alignment?
In post 452, DrippingGoofball wrote:Pickaxe Pete's iso is pretty bizarre with the shellyc obsession... but at the same time his points against shellyc are on point.
In post 469, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 467, Fidget wrote:Do you want me to make an unofficial VC for you Titus
Titus, who do you feel about having a pet in the game? Is this grovelling from scum or town?

There's also the vote itself where she sheeps Titus' VCA on shelly. I obviously had a very different reaction to the VCA but whatever.

I'm not sure if I prefer DPG or Plus more
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 677, Marashu wrote:
In post 662, Titus wrote:TS: Plus is obvscum, so he can't be scum. So let's vote the vocal townie out inside because of gut.

Me: Gut is not a valid reason. Town should vote out obvious scum. There's no evidence to support scum picking the gladiate.
In post 664, Fidget wrote:I'm guessing shelly picked out the gladiate, and the results of her trial is determined by how many scum she picked. 0 - horrible consequences for town and she loses, 1 - better, she doesn't lose and we got a chance, 2+ she wins on the spot and we get great odds.

Something like that.

Sure scum could have picked it too but that feels a lot less elegant of a game mechanic. Cause then there'd be obviously 2 town 1 scum gladiated and it just seems like it'd be messy to me.
I agree that it's unlikely that scum picked the gladiate, but I disagree that shellyc picked the gladiate, largely because looking at shellyc's reads, she had plus and pete as partners, so the gladiate as her solve feels weird to me. I'm not sure how the gladiate was created, but it was probably the result of the trial. I just don't think it was the trial itself.
In post 687, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I don't think there's any way Shelly picked the gladiate without me in it.
Yeah I agree looking at it now. It wasn't shelly. If it was scum, they definitely had to put at least 1 member in. But I feel like having scum pick is kinda lame. Maybe there's a mystery behind it that can be solved?

In any case, I'm 99% sure there's scum in there because forcing a second miselim and forcing us to do another trial seems like an incredibly steep punishment.

I don't recall DGB having a troll playstyle, Eddie?

VOTE: DrippingGoofBall

That's my favorite vote at the moment I think. Please, just let plusJOYED be too obvious scum / a jestery type town >.>
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 226, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 131, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 129, EddieFenix wrote:Reasons for Locktown on Pob, please.
You see what I'm seeing? You go first.
I'm not actually.... I'm -watching- Pob because there's somethings that give me some bad vibes. Which is why I am asking you to show me why you think he's a lock for being town.
In post 648, EddieFenix wrote:Very, very annoyed to come back to a quick lynch. I should have been in here on Monday, I take responsibility for not being in here. But, ok. Battle Mage was one of my reads that was off. However, I don't think this one is...

VOTE: Pob Long
What is bothering you about pob? I thought Battle Mage was decently town.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 698, Titus wrote:I propose that if we hit scum, regardless of who we lynch, that we keep lynching in these 3 until we hit town or win lol.
What makes you think there's multiple scum in the gladiate? I would've guessed 1 exactly.
In post 700, EddieFenix wrote:Look back to my Titus response for why I am thinking on DGB. Now, question, why do you have your vote on DGB? If PJ is potentially obv scum, why not vote? Like, I can understand if you consider them to be a jester a resistance, buuuuut..... Something don't sit right.
Plus is the scummiest but if I were to be placed in a trial right now and forced to pick either DGB or Plus as scum, I'd probably pick DPG.

Sort of hard to explain. She's fencesitty at times. The stuff Pete was pointing me out tipped me over the edge. She's not obviously scummy like Plus is, but I also didn't find her towny. If I were to guess where I'm more likely to hit a scum, it's probably more likely to be a player like her than a jestery kind of player like him

That being said I'm not going to ignore Plus. I need an answer to this
In post 663, Fidget wrote:
UNVOTE:
Did you not even believe in the wagon when you hammered it? Why would you get SR if you thought shelly was going to flip scum?
Like what the hell is this thought process
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 722, Nosferatu wrote:yeah read up i think this is the wave VOTE: dgb

i lowkey feel like shelly got a horrible result,
plusjoy has an outrageous iso that im insulted to believe comes from scum
, and i honestly don't have that much of a scum read on dgb but i townread her less
Yea for real on the plusjoyed part

I would be beyond annoyed if shelly getting a horrible result made it so we can't hit scum today. That's just infuriating sounding
In post 704, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 684, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 475, DrippingGoofball wrote:That is VERY GOOD.

I can get behind this.

This post bothered me at the time because 1) I wasn't feeling Titus's VCA and 2) it seemed a little too complimentary from DGB.
Like you, I was hell bent sure Shelly was lockscum so maybe there was confirmation bias.
You said it was VERY GOOD. You had to have adamantly agreed with it!

Well, that is certainly the impression I got, anyway.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 725, Tayl0r Swift wrote:fidget you have nos as town then? why?
I like him

Nothing concrete. His ISO does not have much content. Nothing sticks out as particularly scummy, I could maybe see someone arguing that he shades shelly but doesn't vote her. I'm not really pinged by that though.
In post 525, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 490, shellyc wrote:
In post 476, Fidget wrote:Please Titus! I'll make you votecounts if you stop suspecting me!! I'm just so scared..
don't try and use AtE now have a nice day
pls stop just saying logical fallacies like it means anything o/
In post 496, Titus wrote:
In post 485, shellyc wrote:
In post 477, PlusJOYED wrote:shit bros my mafia processing power is having trouble booting im in too many games
i do think pete is sus though UNVOTE:
VOTE: pete
this is close to a prodge

there's a noticable difference between town!plus and this read-sheeping which doesn't indicate a town mindset at all
I agree with this.

If Plusjoy is scum, it suggests scum value you over Pickaxe Pete.
aren't we all vanilla what do they get keeping one or the other?

and major doubt that we have two scum wagons d1 lmfao
I do quite like this post.

His recent posting doesn't bother me either. Surprised DGB finds him scummy but finds plusJOYED obvious town?
In post 708, DrippingGoofball wrote:Other than a vote for Leia and whiteknighting Talylor Swift, Nosferatu's posts are mostly idle socializing, and even pretty weak sauce at that.

I'm town.

PlusJOY is acting very townie today.
VOTE: Nosferatu
Would definitely like to talk about that. PlusJOY is acting very towny?
In post 649, PlusJOYED wrote:I think its noserferatu since dgb's iso is horrid like mine
my guess is that shelly got a fail result and 2 townies (the scummier townies) were put in and 1 scum in solid standing
Wait, so DPG's ISO is horrible but Nosferatu's isn't? What did you mean by "horrid"?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Fidget »

I feel like I'm living on a different planet from the people who are actually saying Nos is the scummiest of these 3
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 768, EddieFenix wrote:Titus and Fidget, who would get the bullet today if you had a gun to fire it?
If we get this in addition to the elimination... hm. I might shoot plusJOYED for being a jester. That's how I like to use my vig shots, and it won't waste an elim

But thinking about this bigger, if he flips scum after the shot, then we just have to eliminate between DGB and Nos who would then likely be town because I doubt there's 2 scum in the gladiate (probably)

So I think if I could withhold the bullet until tomorrow, I'd shoot inside plusJOYED/DGB if we flipped one as town today.

If I couldn't withhold the bullet, and had to fire it rn, that's tricky.. lemme think.

Plus/Nos/DGB off the table for being in the gladiate. Saudade is off for the RedPanda TL. Ughhhh they killed BM bro I miss him. I wouldn't shoot Titus. I probably wouldn't shoot pob long. I like your posting recently decent enough. Let's see, we're at:

Tayl0r, Marashu, Gypyx, Pickaxe, Vecna

Probably shoot Tayl0r or Pete since a townflip from Marashu/Gypyx/Vecna says very little. I might shoot Pete cause he had the biggest wagon but I'm not opposed to shooting tayl0r either
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (isolation #57) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Fidget »

More like, people with the most interesting flips outside the gladiate. For example, if I shot Marashu and he flipped town, that tells us basically nothing because no one has voted for him nor was he very active D1.

But if I shot you or Pete, that might help tell me something about the Pete v. Shelly or the Tayl0r wagon swap to Pete wagon stuff yesterday

I don't really have strong scumreads, at least nothing to the point where I think I'd chance shooting someone over it. Probably better to get a guaranteed useful flip esp in a large where I'm probably just going to miss and hit town anyway
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (isolation #58) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 666, Gypyx wrote:Tbh both nos and Goofball are looking like cool wagons

VOTE: dripping

- she's apparently quite vocal as scum, but has been laying pretty low

- had a VERY opportunistic vote on shelly, while expression a townread on her earlier

- townreaded BM pretty hard, which might explain him as the nightkill imo
In post 749, Gypyx wrote:
In post 708, DrippingGoofball wrote:Other than a vote for Leia and whiteknighting Talylor Swift, Nosferatu's posts are mostly idle socializing, and even pretty weak sauce at that.

I'm town.

PlusJOY is acting very townie today.
VOTE: Nosferatu
So you just decide to ignore his incredibly scummy Day 1?
If Plus had an incredibly scummy D1, why are you only considering Nos/DGB?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (isolation #59) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 764, Marashu wrote:@Nos, let's say you're right about being in a horrible result scenario and all 3 of you are town. Who do you send to trial?
What are you trying to achieve with this question? Isn't this like saying "Which one of these three do you dislike the most?", but not in an AI way, since all three are confirmed town in that scenario.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Fidget »

Allow me to make a revision to my earlier choice: I would shoot Gypyx.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 798, Pickaxe Pete wrote:That is a false dichotomy, Vecna.
Huh, I was thinking loaded question

Either way yeah lol but I like the attempt

Why is Nos the scummiest? His ISO is basically empty, DGB's ISO feels more like it's trying to do stuff but if you really look at it she's not saying a lot, and Plus's ISO is total nightmare fuel
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:57 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 805, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 793, Gypyx wrote:True let's get this game moving

VOTE: nosferatu
please get this goon bro
I'm on it as soon as I get a hold of Eddie's hypothetical gun
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Fidget »

I'm a little annoyed, it seems like Plus is tanking himself on purpose to get sent to trial. Well not "seems", he outright said he is.

Still, he won't respond to my . His hammer makes no sense from the perspective of a townie trying to win or a townie that even thinks shelly is flipping scum. And he certainly isn't doing us any favours solving-wise :I

Not to hate on him too much though, I get there isn't a lot to talk about inside of a gladiate I guess.
In post 681, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 678, Marashu wrote:
In post 593, shellyc wrote:yes. PlusJoy is a stronger scumread to me atm with even less of a solving mindset / overall blendiness
guess I haven't done a good job if only you have voted me, how can I scumslip harder?
In post 653, PlusJOYED wrote:VOTE: noseferatu
Why did you want to go to trial? Why are you not trying to go to trial now?
cause it seemed fun and I was null on shelly, and mildy wanted to mess with shelly
but then i realized it"s kind of throwing to do so
You know actually, maybe that was just a front to get an easy hammer. IDK. I can picture scum!Plus going "I hammer that shit and play it off like I wanted to be scummy on purpose in order to go to trial. And then everyone will ignore me for being obvscum."

Like where he says "but then i realized it's kind of trolling". You only realized that... AFTER the hammer? How convenient.

In any case, I'm annoyed.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 814, Marashu wrote:
In post 785, Fidget wrote:
In post 764, Marashu wrote:@Nos, let's say you're right about being in a horrible result scenario and all 3 of you are town. Who do you send to trial?
What are you trying to achieve with this question? Isn't this like saying "Which one of these three do you dislike the most?", but not in an AI way, since all three are confirmed town in that scenario.
No. So what I was trying to achieve was seeing his thought process, so I guess how he got there was more important to me than the answer. I guess it really didn't do much, now that I think about it, but I think the answer at least showed some internal consistency.
I think I see what you mean. It's the only way to get Nos to provide reasoning for his pick I suppose if he thinks they are all town.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by Fidget »

Mmmmm I still prefer DGB

grumble grumble
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #66) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Fidget »

I will be beyond annoyed if Plus is scum that I'm letting get away with borderline openwolfing (with regards to the hammer). I can see him being town that isn't concerned much whether he gets sent to the trial. If it weren't for that I'd just vote him immediately. That is his one saving grace.

Actually I'm annoyed if he's town too. Sigh

Nos is very close to contentless, I don't see what makes him such a scummy player and no one on his wagon is really bothering to explain it. I guess that may as well be the reason for picking him, I suppose.

I don't find DGB egregiously scummy. I think she hopped on shelly for bad reasoning. Or at least, "VERY GOOD" was a huge overstatement. I do believe that if she's town, she felt shelly was lockscum, which I guess could have tied into that. Also her agreement with Titus' VCA when she voted shelly seems to be inconsistent with how she called a post of Titus explaining her methods "Complete BS" earlier. Towny inconsistency or scum itching to get on that wagon? I don't really know why scum would absolutely need to hop on, so maybe more likely town being sporadic

After all, I ended up turning on shelly. She was scummy. Maybe she was scummy VCA wise, but she was also just plain scummy on top of that
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #67) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:59 pm

Post by Fidget »

VOTE: PlusJOYED

Have fun in the trial
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #68) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 862, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 850, Fidget wrote:Mmmmm I still prefer DGB

grumble grumble
You're not supposed to vote for the player you like the most :)
<3!
In post 863, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 852, Fidget wrote:borderline openwolfing
Openwolfing?
He acknowledged that he was going to be scumread for hammering shelly, and has said he doesn't mind if we send him to trial.

He doesn't care at all if he's perceived as scummy and also made no attempt to solve with his vote yesterday.

Why would he say we would scumread him for voting shelly? Clearly he didn't think shelly was scummy then. So why'd he hammer her? Don't know. I guess he felt like it, and he later justifies it as "Well, I don't care how scummy I look cause going to trial sounds cool. But then I realized that's throwing so maybe I shouldn't do that"

So he doesn't realize he's throwing until after the hammer. >.>
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #69) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 866, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 722, Nosferatu wrote:plusjoy has an outrageous iso that im insulted to believe comes from scum, and i honestly don't have that much of a scum read on dgb but i townread her less
I was just looking for
your
content with regards to our present GLADIATE situation.

"plusjoy has an outrageous iso that im insulted to believe comes from scum"

What the pickle does that even mean? Let's parse. PlusJOY has an outrageous iso (that sounds like PJ is scum) but it's insulting to you, so how can it be from scum? What kind of word salad vomit is that? What a fancy way to say nothing and escape responsibility and scrutiny.

And for me... I'm not scum, just a lesser townread. A lesser townread than
"plusjoy has an outrageous iso that im insulted to believe comes from scum"
. What the what?????????????????????

I'm drowning in mental pretzels and that's just one post.
"I'm insulted if plusjoy is scum" makes perfect sense to me. That's basically why I avoided voting Plus. He's being scummy on purpose.

Also that's why Nosferatu is voting you, and not PlusJOY. I'm confused where the hang-up is.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #70) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Fidget »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Scummy on purpose? Come on.
What do you call THESE?
UNVOTE:
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (isolation #71) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Fidget »

It's frustrating to me because I am not really confident in any of you being scum. It could be Nos sure. I don't see a good reason why but there isn't a lot for "why not?" either.

Plus gives us all that stuff which I just don't WANT to believe is scum. He could be town thinking that. Or he could be scum hiding behind "Ha I'm scummy on purpose".

And then there's you, which you haven't done anything seriously scummy either but out of the three you at least give off a sense of trying to help more than they do. Which ironically made me suspect you more. But I sort of buy that you were confirm biased by Titus' VCA. So.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #72) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Fidget »

I sincerely hope that a scum is placed into this gladiate so we have stuff to look back at later. If all three are town, that just kills my desire to try at all lol
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (isolation #73) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 875, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 873, Fidget wrote:It's frustrating to me because I am not really confident in any of you being scum. It could be Nos sure. I don't see a good reason why but there isn't a lot for "why not?" either.

Plus gives us all that stuff which I just don't WANT to believe is scum. He could be town thinking that. Or he could be scum hiding behind "Ha I'm scummy on purpose".

And then there's you, which you haven't done anything seriously scummy either but out of the three you at least give off a sense of trying to help more than they do. Which ironically made me suspect you more. But I sort of buy that you were confirm biased by Titus' VCA. So.
You've got both "too scummy to be scum" and "too townie to be town" in there. :P
You're not 'too towny to be town', perhaps I should go into further detail.. I probably wouldn't even call you 'towny'.

I would say compared to Nos/Plus, your posts actually give off the feeling you're trying to help. However, a lot of your contributions are "This is good", being vague about what your stance is, and a lot of "X is town".

I'm not particularly moved into believing you are town, but you come off as someone who is actually trying. Which is what I mean by how you ironically seem a bit scummier than them for that alone. PlusJOY is actively trying to die and Nos has mostly not been present. You at least come off as present, and if you're town then you are helping.

So if I got a free shot inside the gladiate that doesn't affect the gamestate, I'd probably shoot Plus cause he's itching for it and he'll probably always be a jester, but if I actually had to guess who has the overall highest odds of being scum right here right now, it might be you instead. It's a bit too early for me to tell.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #74) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:25 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 903, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I'm not so stubborn that I won't switch to nos, but I think whatever case there is on him, which I still haven't got a grasp of -- is it just a no-content case? -- is weaker than any case on plusjoy. Plus is at least trying to be scummy.
There is nothing more than that to Nos.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #75) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Fidget »

Scale of 1-10, how excited are you for this trial, plusJOYED?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Fidget »

I somewhat agree that I don't want him in the trial in the event he's town, but would Nos be so much better that it justifies swapping to him for that reason alone?

I mostly just want to throw out Plus and move on.

Pedit: ISO Nosferatu, DrippingGoofball, and PlusJOYED. Tell us which is scummiest.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Fidget »

Idk what pob did, but Nos is a hard null and I'm avoiding voting him in favor of Plus or DGB. In fact, Nos and I both voted for DGB together. Guess it's a scum-led counterpush on her.

Not sure where the PlusJOYED wagon fits into that, though.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:52 am

Post by Fidget »

UNVOTE:

Am I scumsiding?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #79) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 961, EddieFenix wrote:DGB would be an easy elimination and not too impactful when it came to the full game
Whaaaat? She's the hardest elim out of the three, by far!
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #80) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:22 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 967, Noraa wrote:if we lim plus today and he flips red, I'm fairly certain Fidget is one of the partners. It's a theory but I think its very possible that it's right.
What why

Elaborate on that
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #81) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:25 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 969, Vecna wrote:
In post 959, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 956, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 955, PlusJOYED wrote:tbh noraa im not feeling this game so much; I'm not vibing with this player list really and can't read these peeps very well at all. I think it's nos based off gut, but if you choose to elim me I won't mind.
vibe with me here plus, why are you town and what posts of nos pinged you as scum?
i think that theres at least 1 maf in the gladiate, since I think maf choosing gladiate makes sense. I know im town so its a 50/50 but I lean nos off gut because sending dgb in for the maf slot is a bad idea
but sending in nos would be a great idea? how bad do you think his teammates are playing?
I agree in that I have no idea what logic Plus is using there but it does feel like he believes in some kind of logic.

I still see no evidence for Nos being scum but I am worried Plus may be town and I'm being somewhat obtuse to townpings from him today due to his terrible day one.

If that is the case, DGB is also probably town for pointing them out. Well, less "pointing them out", more saying they are there but not explaining past that.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #82) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 967, Noraa wrote:if plus flips green, I will be a lil lost.

Im parking my vote on plus. if its a mislim yet again, literally plus I'm sorry I suck at reading u and I'll seriously have to go metadiving bc mislimming u every game dont feel hot on my end.
You don't seem very confident.

Is confidence level in your reads AI for you?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #83) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:19 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 976, Vecna wrote:You mean scum whiteknighting, right?
Hmph, maybe.

Either way I can't choose DGB so if Plus is indeed town I'd have to vote for Nos for some chance of hitting scum

I'd quite like to just eliminate Plus but I'm not feeling terribly optimistic he flips scum
Vecna wrote:VOTE: PlusJoyed

I dno. You seem to be insinuating something without actually saying it fidget.
Not that I can think of. Just caught in a dilemma. Plus probably doesn't have the highest chance of flipping scum, if I had to guess one player in the gladiate to win the game, I'd probably pick one of the other two.

But eliminating one of the other two and seeing them flip town would just be annoying, cause then Plus is still in the game, and he will be eliminated another day almost for sure. And there'd still be no guarantee he's scum.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 984, DrippingGoofball wrote:You're not even voting, come on. That's just ridiculously non-committal.
"if Plus is indeed town I'd have to vote for Nos for some chance of hitting scum"
That's a spectacular bit of fence-sitting. Grab your 'nads and make a move.
Have you seen the options? They're pretty fucking poor. I like to vote for who I think is most likely to flip scum, hence why I voted for you at first.

But that's not happening and I had second thoughts there anyway, so I've got option A.) "I want to die kill me wait that's throwing maybe don't", and option B.), who's got 2 takes: Shelly (was) scum and Gypyx is scum

Sure I'm not voting but I feel like I've talked pretty sufficiently about how I feel about each slot, with what I have to work with.

In any case the only reason I'm not pulling the trigger on Plus because his posting somewhat makes me believe he's town trying to get on trial so it may be better to roll the dice and hit Nos instead

To be honest though I want to kill him for the whole "I didn't realize it was throwing until
after
I laid the hammer down" thing, despite him being very aware he's just trying to look bad and not actually scumhunt
before
the hammer. How you don't realize that's playing against win con, I do not know
UNVOTE:
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #85) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 985, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 890, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 858, Marashu wrote:@Eddie what are you trying to accomplish?
I have a plan that I wish to not reveal yet. However, if you had a shot, who would you shoot?
EddieFenix is another non-voter trying really hard to stay under the radar doing nuthin'
I seriously struggle to believe you're reading me as a non-voter doing nothing.
In post 974, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 973, Fidget wrote:
In post 967, Noraa wrote:if plus flips green, I will be a lil lost.

Im parking my vote on plus. if its a mislim yet again, literally plus I'm sorry I suck at reading u and I'll seriously have to go metadiving bc mislimming u every game dont feel hot on my end.
You don't seem very confident.

Is confidence level in your reads AI for you?
i know the question was directed at noraa, but i think i have enough experience with noraa to make a qualified judgement, although getting her take would be good too.

i think noraa is actually more confident as scum, at least in stating reads. as town she second-guesses herself, is paranoid, and isnt confident
I wanted to hear Noraa say it herself, but yes, I am familiar with this difference too. I am thinking Noraa is town for this, as I would have expected her to behave more like shelly did with regards to how confident she was in the Plus scumread.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #86) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:42 am

Post by Fidget »

If PlusJOYED is scum, get Gypyx for real. Beyond Gypyx, I guess it'd be a non-voter with them. If there's someone bussing Plus I'm not sure who but I believe Noraa is town, and I want to say Titus is too.

Otherwise, we would then have to consider: is it guaranteed that there was a scum inside the gladiate? If the answer is yes then there'd be no reason to not take the 50/50 shooting in there again, no?

I do want to believe there's a scum in the gladiate because I feel having 0 in there is a pretty frustrating punishment because it forces us not only to miselim but also we MUST do another trial.

A decent counterargument to that though: trials were mentioned to be especially brutal or something, weren't they? I suppose if shelly got the very worst punishment, then all 3 could be town. That possibility alone makes it tricky to justify shooting in the gladiate again. (At least shooting in there without considering other options, anyway)
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #87) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Fidget »

I don't think Eddie has even mentioned what he thinks of the gladiated players yet.
In post 961, EddieFenix wrote:DGB would be an easy elimination and not too impactful when it came to the full game
Other than this, which I don't really get

Obviously pob long's slot hasn't either

I'd quite like to hammer but I am going to be around at deadline soo I'm going to give them both a chance. More viywern than Eddie because Eddie has already had the chance
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (isolation #88) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 995, Noraa wrote:You unvoted when I came in and sussed plus. I can definitely see that as a scum partner thinking about saving their partner considering I, myself don't like losing partners as scum and have to be yelled at in the pt for an eternity before I even consider bussing.
I didn't unvote because of anything you said. I unvoted because of recent Plus posting that made me want to reconsider at least for a bit.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #89) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Fidget »

Just because something is possible doesn't make it likely. You seem confident that a red Plus makes me scum by virtue of me unvoting just as we're about to kill him.

However, I wouldn't exactly call my play "trying to save Plus". I resigned myself to letting him die earlier in . I've been pretty clear that I don't see any special merit in the Nos wagon.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #90) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 666, Gypyx wrote:Tbh both nos and Goofball are looking like cool wagons

VOTE: dripping

- she's apparently quite vocal as scum, but has been laying pretty low

- had a VERY opportunistic vote on shelly, while expression a townread on her earlier

- townreaded BM pretty hard, which might explain him as the nightkill imo
Something maybe not so indicative of Gypyx and Plus being teamed actually. How the hell do you leave out Plus as a cool looking wagon if you're scum with the guy. That's something I'd probably be more aware of.

Gypyx does seem to suspect Plus too a bit later in and , just not the timing I'd expect for mentioning a partner. If he was aware that Plus was scummy on day one, why did he leave him out as a viable wagon?

Of course I asked and Gypyx said that he originally wrote Plus off as just being a jester trying to activate second win con, but then found his change of heart today scummy. Hm.
In post 793, Gypyx wrote:True let's get this game moving

VOTE: nosferatu
._.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1001 (isolation #91) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 967, Noraa wrote:if we lim plus today and he flips red, I'm fairly certain Fidget is one of the partners. It's a theory but I think its very possible that it's right.
In post 999, Noraa wrote:No I'm not confident a red plus makes u scum. it was something that I stated might be possible. Basically if plus flips red, u would be one of the first people I ISOed
Do you use "fairly certain" and "might be possible" interchangeably?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #92) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Fidget »

To be honest I believe you, but that was definitely the source of my confusion.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #93) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 994, Fidget wrote:I'd quite like to hammer but I am going to be around at deadline soo I'm going to give them both a chance. More viywern than Eddie because Eddie has already had the chance
Guess this was wishful thinking.

I hope you're getting excited, Plus! Maybe a little nervous even.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #94) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Fidget »

I forgot to hammer but its compulsive and also the deadline is being extended I guess

Noraa being confused about trials is NAI but she is probably town
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #95) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 0, Not Known 15 wrote:This game starts with 12 Vanilla Townies and 3 Mafia Goons.
For the record, night results are possible. Even likely maybe. This is odd wording. I'm fine pointing this out because PRs are probably going to be picked by some random trial mechanic
In post 1023, Not Known 15 wrote:viywern went missing Night 2. They were a Vanilla Townie.
I wonder if PlusJOYED got to choose this.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #96) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1043, Tayl0r Swift wrote:to be clear eddie, the reason you think titus is scum is that she was on both wagons? that sounds like the sort of weak bullshit id make up as scum to look solvy. why isnt she simply a confused townie?
Correct

I'm extremely curious to hear the results of Eddie's who-would-you-shoot survey.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #97) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1022, Not Known 15 wrote:
Send to the Trial 2.DAY ENDPlusJOYED (6)Titus;Vecna;Marashu;Pickaxe Pete; Noraa;DrippingGoofball;

Nosferatu (3)PlusJOYED;Tayl0r Swift;Gypyx;

Not Voting (3) EddieFenix; viywern; Fidget;

DrippingGoofball (1)Nosferatu;
I could very well see the team being within Nosferatu/EddieFenix/Vecna/Marashu

Pickaxe, I need more review

I like DGB/Noraa/Tayl0r/Titus/Gypyx so far off of gut today. I'll look into things deeper another time

I want to believe there is necessarily scum inside the gladiate, but something tells me if shelly got a terrible result, then there isn't. So can't lean too much on that. But if this is so, I'm gonna say it's Nosferatu

Everyone's kinda been over Eddie

Vecna, I dunno. Feels like he's on the sidelines a bit. It's not terrible, but nothing to really dissuade me from thinking he's scum either.
In post 741, Vecna wrote:I think Nos is probably town. I can almost taste his happy stoner face flapping about as he ridicules' people their reasoning.
This makes me lean against Nos and Vecna being together a lil

Marashu I need more information
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #98) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Fidget »

Noraa wrote:HUH? roles can change? what in the world...

can alignment change?
In post 0, Not Known 15 wrote:15:Mod lies, random alignments, conversions:The mod will not lie to you unless it`s a mod error. The win conditions will not change, nor will your alignment change. Alignments are/were distributed randomly.
No, alignments can't change. It is possible that we can gain roles, it simply says we "start" as vanilla.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #99) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1070, Marashu wrote:
In post 1053, Fidget wrote:
In post 1023, Not Known 15 wrote:viywern went missing Night 2. They were a Vanilla Townie.
I wonder if PlusJOYED got to choose this.
Why are you assuming this anything other than the NK?
Towards end of day two, pob long started getting a little suspected. Additionally, viywern made a grand total of 0 posts and was being replaced.

Does that sound like an optimal NK? That NK is great for town imo. Now, who is aligned with the town that could have caused weird fuckery to happen last night?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #100) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1069, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1055, Fidget wrote:I'm extremely curious to hear the results of Eddie's who-would-you-shoot survey.
I hope you're being facetious for the lulz
No really, I'm at the edge of my seat.

I'm pretty sure he said something to the effect of "This will all make sense later." I can't wait!
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1108 (isolation #101) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Fidget »

What makes Vecna's ISO worse than, say, Nosferatu's?
@Gypyx

It probably wouldn't be terribly difficult to make a similar case for Nos.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #102) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1025, EddieFenix wrote:No. Titus is scum

In post 1036, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 1026, Gypyx wrote:Care to develop on this vote?
Titus has been on both of the town lynches that have happened. I can see her making smart plans and kills to keep the heat down.
I'm just gonna toss some more accusations into the EddieFenix thunderdome here

What a shift between these two posts. It's like he was going for the "X is scum. I am certain." vibes at first, but when pressed for reasoning it's more like, "I could see Titus being scum. You saw she was on both town wagons?"

I don't how to check who's scum (if any) in Titus/Vecna. I'd rather save that for another time. I liked both of them at different points.

I want to say Tayl0r/Gypyx/Noraa is a good townbloc.

Nosferatu I'm particularly wary of since he just survived the last gladiate, I sort of hope there was 1 scum inside the gladiate, and I lean him over DGB.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #103) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:45 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1121, Nosferatu wrote:selection is too specific to be random
i think scum just finessed an elim
If scum got to choose the gladiate, wouldn't they put some of the towniest looking players in it?

Granted, there aren't a lot of those.

But you and PlusJOYED? You both were probably already good candidates for the D2 elimination, gladiate or no gladiate. You had already received some suspicion d1, and Plus just came off the terrible hammer.

You make a good point that it felt specific. But in the wrong direction, almost.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (isolation #104) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1123, Vecna wrote:
In post 1119, DrippingGoofball wrote:When you have to start by declaring your honesty
"I'mma be honest"
usually what follows isn't.
This probably makes the top 10 of bullshit reasons people get scumread for, that is completely NAI.

Cause imma be honest with you, I say that shit all the time. And its just an easy ass way to formulate a scumread when U cant find a real reason.

Having said that, I was all up on thinking the same way about wagoning him, but that post stating how he feels about you did actually sound pretty honest to me. He might very well be scum, but that post actually makes me feel "huh"
Ye that scumtell is BS

I'm considering wagoning Eddie but his replace-out post is making me pause
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #105) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1132, Tayl0r Swift wrote:couldnt the same be said for you or most of the playerlist? the game is just a bit apathetic atm. WE NEED THAT PASSION PEOPLE
That's true
In post 1146, Pickaxe Pete wrote:It's within the interest of scum to come out quickly at the beginning of the Day to divert from yeeting within the survivors of the Gladiate.
Heh I was thinking about that

The only issue is, I'm not sure I can guarantee there was a scum inside the gladiate. This setup is like 12v3, it's possible that a horrible result from shellyc's trial just burns away an elimination from town
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (isolation #106) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1191, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1184, Titus wrote:
In post 1179, DrippingGoofball wrote:Consistency is a scumtell.

Inconsistency is not.

How many scum PTs have you read where scum neurotically wring their hands about how ,they fear looking inconsistent?

Townies have no such fears. They can't worry about looking inconsistent because it's in service of yeeting scum.
Show me a PT where scum fear looking inconsistent. Inconsistencies are how scum and their partners are caught.
You just explained why scum worries about being inconsistent, thanks.
lol
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (isolation #107) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1204, Noraa wrote:VOTE: Glitch

cuz ur the Eddie replacement and Taylor thinks ur scum and I'll have a case on u soon after I ISO dive u
So you're suspecting him first, and coming up with the reasons to suspect him later. Yeah.. that usually isn't a good way to make a case. If you start with the conclusion and are looking for evidence to match it, you will find what you are searching for.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (isolation #108) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1209, Glitch wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm 0/2 for mislynching Taylor so I won't start there. She's super hard for me to sort. I always tend to SR her and be wrong so I'm laying off that one for now. But your lockdown is based on something that sounds really weak. "She didn't pocket me?" That's such a bad argument. I just don't think it's AI.

Let's start here. VOTE: Nosferatu
It is a bad argument, although I think Noraa is town.

I want to lean that way on tayl0r, but I'm not really confident on that. The effort she's putting in is a good look for her, although I believe I recall tayl0r saying high effort is NAI and low effort for her is only town.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #109) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Fidget »

Why is the counter wagon Marashu over Nosferatu? Has Marashu been independently scummy enough to override choosing Nosferatu, who was in the gladiate and also doesn't really have much in the way of content?

VOTE: Nos
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (isolation #110) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1225, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1222, Fidget wrote:
In post 1209, Glitch wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm 0/2 for mislynching Taylor so I won't start there. She's super hard for me to sort. I always tend to SR her and be wrong so I'm laying off that one for now. But your lockdown is based on something that sounds really weak. "She didn't pocket me?" That's such a bad argument. I just don't think it's AI.

Let's start here. VOTE: Nosferatu
It is a bad argument, although I think Noraa is town.

I want to lean that way on tayl0r, but I'm not really confident on that. The effort she's putting in is a good look for her, although I believe I recall tayl0r saying high effort is NAI and low effort for her is only town.
this is true. im not sure i would call this high effort from me, but it isnt low-effort to the point where im a disengaged townie either.
That's fair, although you're high effort relative to the rest of us at least.

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (isolation #111) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1230, Glitch wrote:Fidget what was your read on Nosferatu before I entered the game?
Early townlean for admittedly not much. I was a bit confirm biased by how BM townread him as well.

Later on when I had to review through D2 when we were locked into a gladiate, I really decided more on null. I love his vibe, but I can't really call him town just because I like the way he talks. He really doesn't have much content.

And now I find it interesting we're for the most part pretending the gladiate never happened. I am heavily conflicted, because I do think it is possible that shellyc (the player we miseliminated on the first day) got a horrible result, causing an all-town gladiate.

However, the lack of anyone really mentioning Nos or the gladiate so far and this new wagon on Marashu is enough to make me want to vote there. Marashu is similar in that I don't remember too many of his posts, but he certainly has more content than Nos. Titus has said she finds Marashu scummy and I'll definitely hear her out on it, but she never really got around to explaining why PlusJOYED was such a better option over Nos yesterday, either. Unless I missed it in which case I apologize.

I'm also feeling decentish about DGB being town, and Eddie.... well, I don't hate his exit post. I think he had questionable content that DGB was right to feel good about pushing, though.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (isolation #112) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1274, Noraa wrote:inconsistent play is not townie. period.
It is, though. Generally speaking anyway. I don't know about you, but I don't usually go back through my ISO to ensure I am remembering how I read the other slots as town. That's a scum thing to do.

I just go with what I think as town, consequences be damned because I
am
town and I should always go where I think scum is, even if it could be interpreted as an inconsistent or bad progression.

I don't even remember who we're discussing being in/consistent. Oh, Vecna. I like his progression on the Eddie wagon today, it's pretty similar to mine (Think about voting there -> But the reasons are starting to become meh so idk, and the replaceout didn't seem terrible -> Well Glitch isn't awful)
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #113) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1266, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I don't understand the Nosferatu wagon. It's the same damn thing as last time. A lack of content. There's not anything there to scum read him for or to town read him for.
I guess I just find it interesting he mostly got dropped from discussion today. To be fair, you're right there's nothing new to talk about with regards to him.

But still, it's what I'd expect if there actually is 1 scum in the gladiate. Everyone trying to forget about it.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (isolation #114) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1308, Titus wrote:
In post 1307, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1306, Titus wrote:
In post 1304, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i pushed nos for two days with no traction. time to do something else. where were you when i was pushing the lurker slot?
Nos has not been a lurker slot but town. He's been obvtown since eod1
in what world is nos obvtown?
This thread. He's been obvtown since Suasade (another lurker) pushed on him. After that failed, Sausade peaced out.
I hope you're not implying Saudade replacing out confirms Nos as town
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1355 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1341, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1223, Fidget wrote:Why is the counter wagon Marashu over Nosferatu? Has Marashu been independently scummy enough to override choosing Nosferatu, who was in the gladiate and also doesn't really have much in the way of content?

you don't want to vote taylor?
No why
In post 1346, Nosferatu wrote:i think continuing to push scum in the gladiate is low effort

really? 3 nulls in one gladiate and nothings up?
There's no good reason to believe all 3 in the gladiate must be town. I can only see it as a possibility.

If all 3 in the gladiate are town, I'd kind of expect more people (scum) to be going "Well there has to be 1 scum in there, right?" It's odd to me that it just isn't happening and instead we're not talking about the gladiate hardly at all.

Yes there are 3 nulls in there although arguably you could say DGB wasn't null and you could say Eddie/Marashu were also null slots.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1342, Tayl0r Swift wrote:nos v titus there could easily be SvS. they lightly neg each other, but mostly agree and nos sheeps titus, while they are both really defending each other. and meanwhile titus is pushing one lurker slot while giving another a pass.
I'm starting to hope for this. I have no idea why Titus is so assured Nos is town.
In post 1330, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1324, DrippingGoofball wrote:Titus defended EddieFenix, who had ever fewer posts, and would have been an even lower hanging fruit because that I was going after this slot.

Your thoughts?
to be fair i think titus was right, but the slot was very scummy at the time, so i just chalk that up to scum whiteknighting. what was shaping up to be the days lunch.
Pleeeasssse let it be scum!Titus white-knighting a town EddieFenix while her and half the thread ignores Nos as a scum possibility despite being a counterwagon to town in a 3 person gladiate.

Can it really be that simple though, perhaps not. I'm still interested in Nos
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #117) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Fidget »

Noraa, you're really good at trying to look as scummy as possible.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Tayl0r is blinded by Noraa's sucking up and will never be able to peg Noraa as scum.

That's the whole point of Noraa's strategy, and human nature being what it is, it's going to work.
I too am aware of what Noraa's scum game looks like. She's more confident and extremely accusatory. She's slipping into it a bit >.>

I disagree that Tayl0r is being distracted by Noraa doing something, because when Noraa replaced in I also noticed a pretty distinct difference in Noraa's tone when she was referring to the PlusJOYED wagon/her read on it.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #118) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1377, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1355, Fidget wrote:
In post 1341, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1223, Fidget wrote:Why is the counter wagon Marashu over Nosferatu? Has Marashu been independently scummy enough to override choosing Nosferatu, who was in the gladiate and also doesn't really have much in the way of content?

you don't want to vote taylor?
No why
In post 1346, Nosferatu wrote:i think continuing to push scum in the gladiate is low effort

really? 3 nulls in one gladiate and nothings up?
There's no good reason to believe all 3 in the gladiate must be town. I can only see it as a possibility.

If all 3 in the gladiate are town, I'd kind of expect more people (scum) to be going "Well there has to be 1 scum in there, right?" It's odd to me that it just isn't happening and instead we're not talking about the gladiate hardly at all.

Yes there are 3 nulls in there although arguably you could say DGB wasn't null and you could say Eddie/Marashu were also null slots.
This is nitpicky, but I don't understand the reference to Marashu since only DGB and Eddie were in the gladiate.
Nosferatu is arguing that someone (aka scum) hand-picked the gladiate, since it only contained null slots.

My counterargument is that there were 5-6 null slots, and that also doesn't confirm them as all being town anyway.

Also, Eddie wasn't in the gladiate. DGB/Nosferatu/PlusJOYED were.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #119) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1426, Noraa wrote:U-U so fidget I am now scum?
Probably not but I guess I should actually try to read your slot better because you're slipping into the way I assumed scum!you plays.

You OMGUS with nonexistent reasoning and confidently call people scum for it. I imagine you are probably eliminated for that a lot.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #120) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1504, DrippingGoofball wrote:[1] shellyc chose the 3 players that gladiated, and she chose players from her wagon, naturally.

Look at the final wagon:
shellyc (8)
Nosferatu
; EddieFenix; Pickaxe Pete;Titus;
DrippingGoofball
; Battle Mage; Fidget;
PlusJOYED
;
This feels like it should be right. But.. why didn't she include Pete?
In post 607, shellyc wrote:it's clear that pickaxe is scum, joyed is bussing them with a vote that isn't furthering anything

the wagon falling apart and very quickly going back to me is clear that I am green and they are red. BM comes in saying "meta incriminates me" and bam, all the scum pile on me the lynchbait
And you, DPG. She never even said your name in her ISO. Plus makes total sense, but why you and Nos over Pete?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #121) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Fidget »

Oh nvm shellyc said your name once but not really in a negative way
In post 491, shellyc wrote:fidget is a gut TR (but might have me pocketed) and titus' VCA attempt is *wrong* but still an attempt so +townpoints

dripping goofball currently voteparking on me which is bleh but their entrance seemed pretty town
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #122) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1501, Glitch wrote:
In post 1200, Glitch wrote:Do we have reason to believe that the 3 people we were forced to choose from for yesterday's elimination were all 3 town? I would be surprised if this setup forces our hand like that meaning, I expect there to be 1 scum in Nosferatu vs Goofball. I get town vibes off Goofball but haven't read anything of Nos yet.
Okay. So on day 1, we voted to sent off shelly to the trial. We don't really know what that means, but it's a difficult challenge that affects the game in some way. She can get results ranging from horrible -> pass -> perfect

We have no guarantee that all 3 in the gladiate were town. Personally I think it was probably determined by how well shelly did in the trial. A pass would place one scum in the gladiate, probably. A perfect would make shelly's win condition activate.

I'm interested in voting for Nosferatu because the gladiate has been dropped as a subject today, and there is a nonzero to decent chance there was a scum inside. I don't think it's DGB. There is no reason to think Nosferatu is town, and yet he's being completely ignored in favour of Eddie/Marashu.

Granted, Nos just has no content whereas Eddie for example has questionable content. Ugh.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (isolation #123) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Fidget »

Yeah so Noraa's posts read as complete insanity half the time, but I wouldn't hold my breath on her having extra odds of being scum.
In post 1600, Pickaxe Pete wrote:You can do better, Gypyx. These reads have no substance at all.
They aren't elaborated much on, but I don't really mind I guess. I tend to agree with DGB/Gypyx/Tayl0r being town. Don't really see what he sees about Vecna!scum.

It's probably telling that this Pickaxe wagon is finally one that is gaining steam. But if that turns out to be so, I'm sure Titus will find the bad guys with her VCA.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (isolation #124) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1666, Nosferatu wrote:got my eye on u fidget
blush
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1672 (isolation #125) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1664, Titus wrote:Happy Birthday Gypyx.

I see we have a counter to Pete at the last minute.

Glitch you give me sads.
Ya, the wagon that Glitch, Gypyx, and I have consistently wanted that Pete is now joining. Didn't exactly spring out of nowhere.

I'm gonna consider the Pete wagon anyway. Maybe look over D1, that's the only day I really remember the slot being present. Please hold
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1673 (isolation #126) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 483, Not Known 15 wrote:SEND TO THE TRIAL 1.7
Pickaxe Pete(Princess Leia) (6) Battle Mage; Marashu; Fidget; Tayl0r Swift; shellyc; PlusJOYED;

shellyc (5) Nosferatu; EddieFenix; Pickaxe Pete; Titus; DrippingGoofball;

Tayl0r Swift (2) pob long(viywern); RedPanda(Noraa);

Not Voting (2) Gypyx; Vecna;
That is a hell of a lot of town voting for Pickaxe d1 (With the exception of maybe Marashu).

Looks like it dissipated via BM and I switching to shelly and shelly switching to PlusJOYED. A nosferatu wagon got started with Tayl0r, Gypyx, and Saudade(Noraa).
In post 604, Not Known 15 wrote:shellyc (7) Nosferatu; EddieFenix; Pickaxe Pete;Titus; DrippingGoofball; Battle Mage; Fidget;

Nosferatu (3)Saudade; Tayl0r Swift; Gypyx;

Pickaxe Pete(Princess Leia) (2) Marashu; PlusJOYED;

Tayl0r Swift (1) pob long;

Not Voting (1) Vecna;

PlusJOYED (1) shellyc;
And then of course Plus had the idea to lolhammer here.

Maybe Eddie(Glitch) is that scum trying to push that there has to be 1 scum in the gladiate I've been waiting for and it really was all-town. Don't know. If Nosferatu is town, I'd expect there to be scum early on the shellyc wagon or perhaps meandering with their vote elsewhere. So Eddie/Pickaxe/Marashu fit that idea the best for me. Possibly Vecna although I somewhat like him. Also perhaps my Tayl0r read is wrong, she is a potential candidate because she's in the Titus/Nos!scum camp

Spoiler: shellyc wagon
In post 293, Nosferatu wrote:i need no further explanation VOTE: shellyc
Nos sheeping Titus' "scumslip" claim
In post 297, EddieFenix wrote:VOTE: Shelly

I trust Titus. Also going to be v/la this weekend. Be back on Monday.
Great, so nothing there really either same as Nos. Other than probably Titus being town if Eddie is scum. Eddie legitimately didn't have another post past this one.
In post 348, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I've seen enough to do this for now.

Wow the votes in this game have been pretty naked

Side note: I'm remembering all the scummy things Pete did early game rereading this. He never answered my question as to why he implied shellyc was informed he is scum (made absolutely no sense!!).

<<Titus has a huge post explaining why the VCA points to shelly being scum with Tayl0r or myself>>
In post 348, Pickaxe Pete wrote:I've seen enough to do this for now.

sigh

And then later BM and I swap and bam dead

So looking through here, I would be absolutely shocked if there isn't any scum in the "Yup let's do what Titus says
naked vote
" crowd. Our candidates haven't been too bad thus far

I'd vote Pickaxe pretty confidently if I knew Nosferatu was town. I'm going to be
very unhappy
if he's scum and we just let him get away with it this game

Titus' reason for townbinning Nosferatu is insane though
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1674 (isolation #127) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Fidget »

Quick, Nos, say something towny
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (isolation #128) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Fidget »

Pickaxe means and , I believe.

I interpreted them as meaning you were suspecting DGB, but you are thinking about suspecting her less cause she's suspicious of Pete.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (isolation #129) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 347, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 344, Pickaxe Pete wrote: comes from an informed perspective
You mean informed about your slot? I don't even understand why you'd say this. :facepalm:
In post 362, Fidget wrote:VOTE: Pickaxe Pete

that makes no fucking sense for someone trying to solve honestly

He's sheeping that weird argument on shelly earlier but the argument is related to his shelly knowing stuff about HIS slot.

Surely he is just looking for reasons to attack on shelly so he can be justified in voting her, this makes no sense as an honest case
Sorry to bring up ancient history at this point, but WHY did you never respond to this, Pete? I only asked about it like 500 times.

I only ask because I'm teetering between both wagons
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (isolation #130) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1687, Noraa wrote:
In post 1671, Fidget wrote:
In post 1666, Nosferatu wrote:got my eye on u fidget
blush
I found this absolutely hilarious so I had to quote it and say that.

The post right after this by Fidget was 10/10. I really really liked it. Fidget is in my townblock. I had doubts about her earlier in the game but I dont really think this slot has much possibility of being scum anymore.
The case on Pete is really good. Theres a lot of fishy stuff from him and from what I gather, he kinda laid low after for a bit and watched town tear itself apart before coming back hoping that most people would've forgot the case on him-which they did. I had this slot as null but am willing to lim them today.
In post 1688, Noraa wrote:DGB I dont really think ur town atm and this aggressive pushing on Pete is making me think twice
Can you clarify ?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1699 (isolation #131) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Fidget »

Ah, I see now.

And you're suspicious of DGB because she's aggressive? Or..?
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1705 (isolation #132) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Fidget »

Noraa wrote:Feels off considering she cant actually provide a case on me.
I feel like if I put my mind to it, I could make a case on you. That is probably true for most people here. You play very inconsistent and use a lot of far out logic which is easy to spin as scummy.

Regarding the opportunism point, maybe I guess? Why do you think scum!DPG feels the need to try and get you eliminated right now over everyone else?

DPG seems to pretty consistently find "sucking up" scummy. Even if it's me jokingly at Titus. You outright buddying tayl0r was not going to go well.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #133) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Fidget »

This better not be a repeat of D1...
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (isolation #134) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1728, Noraa wrote:Lel i am town and out of u three, whichever is scum, if ur planning on a Taylor mislim, drop that cuz she'll get plenty of towncred for TRing me
What makes you feel like scum is planning on a Tayl0r miselim? Or are you basically just reiterating that you're town
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (isolation #135) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:11 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1500, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1474, Glitch wrote:Would scumNoraa treat TS this way?
Take away all the unctuous grovelling, what you have left is a player that declares renouncing all responsibility for her reads, her play, and her votes, and putting it all in the hands of another player that she swears is town.

Only scum is ever this certain another player is town.

A player whose scumread she might fear.

Furthermore, how can one find Noraa's votes scummy without finding Tayl0r's votes scummy, since Noraa's votes are completely dependent on Tayl0r's?

If Tayl0r makes a bad vote, a bad move, who do you punish? Certainly not Noraa, she's just copying.

You'd have to punish Tayl0r, who would be the townie, and spare Noraa, who would be the scum.
It's scummy but so was shelly. They're very easy to scumread.

Agree her reasoning for locktowning tayl0r is insane but I don't know if that indicates she's scum. And yes, hiding behind someone is not a good look.

I'm just going to be very tired of this if she's town. That's 3 low hanging fruit townie eliminations in a row. So easy if scum wants to just press those eliminations through.
Pickaxe Pete wrote:DGB conf Town now. No reason for scum!DGB to leave my wagon.
I think DGB is town but um, why do you think this? If Noraa and you are town and DGB is scum, she gets to move back to you tomorrow for free. And it's not like DGB initiated the switch.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (isolation #136) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1662, Not Known 15 wrote:
Day 3 will end in (expired on 2020-10-17 03:13:09)
I suppose that eliminations are compulsive but I'm putting this here as a reminder for myself anyway
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1742 (isolation #137) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:16 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1740, Noraa wrote:but I mean this game is full of lhf
Nos, Taylor and I are all LHF to some extent
Disagree on tayl0r

Nos is just not present. Push him and you probably get called lazy.

You are actively trying to get yourself killed every time I log on
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1749 (isolation #138) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1744, DrippingGoofball wrote:Nah I did start it.
In post 1715, DrippingGoofball wrote:This is what we got so far, 7 hours left on the clock:

Pickaxe Pete Princess Leia (4)Titus;Tayl0r Swift;DrippingGoofball;Nosferatu;Marashu
Nosferatu (4)Fidget;Gypyx;Pickaxe Pete;Glitch
GlitchEddieFenix(1)Noraa;
Titus (1)Vecna;
Noraa RedPanda Saudade (0);