Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Gypyx »

Wooo hello everyone, btw i have a curse that makes me alternate scum and town games, can i be conftown? K thx

VOTE: tayl0r no numbers allowed
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (9/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Gypyx »

I have a theory that every trial is influenced by the trials that happened before btw

Also, might be me overanalysing wording but "the game starts with 12 vanilla town and 3 mafia goon" leaves room open for us gaining PR's later, does that seem like a realistic possibility?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is in signups ! (9/13) sign up if you want a low pressure, high friendliness game !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

@NK15 just making sure : peoples going to trial are flipped right?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

Idk man, lynching scum seems like a bold take to me, you got any more controversial opinions?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

Less*

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

Don't self-vote please

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 0, Not Known 15 wrote:bad executions can be VERY bad for either team, especially a Day 1 scum execution.
Because this, going willingly to trial D1 is against your alignement in every case, even more than normally

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 35, Battle Mage wrote:yo gypyx, DGB, get on board!
Why me and DGB exactly? DGB didn't even post

But yeah, choo chooVOTE: pob

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 45, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 41, shellyc wrote:nah I didn't say I could be a CL, I was pointing out that the c caused much confusion and I should get an alt :)
continuing with this logic it could start with anything beginning with c.
shelly crayon-lover?

VOTE: BM are you confident you can pass the trial?
Why are you voting BM for that even though i explained that's a terrible reason to vote?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:52 pm

Post by Gypyx »

(Yeah btw consider my vote on taylor as no longer RVS now)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Oh wait i changed my vote right

VOTE: taylor

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #96 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 93, RedPanda wrote:not gonna lie though I was planning on trying the same thing as battlemage and try and talk myself of the wagon. If it failed I still had a win con in trial. BM is either obvtown or supergambitscum.
I disagree, town is heavily incentivized to exe scum D1, therefore a gambit like that will not get a lot of weight on it's own imo, especially considered that BM unvoted pretty fast

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 75, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 58, pob long wrote:VOTE: Taylor0
In post 60, pob long wrote:VOTE: Tayl0r
I like this. Position of the 0 shows it was a conscious decision to write her name out again, but the way it shifts shows he's not as serious as he's letting on.
Uhhhh, wtf how is that even AI?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by Gypyx »

I don't get your read; if you really want to overanalyse it i'd say it's slightly scum indicative

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 103, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 99, Gypyx wrote:I don't get your read; if you really want to overanalyse it i'd say it's slightly scum indicative
Because moving the 0 is a calculated decision and scum are usually more intentional with their posting?
Because making sure thier vote go through in this context reads as excessive nervousness to me, so that leans towards being scum

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:16 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 104, EddieFenix wrote:So we have Pob, Taylor, and BM town v scum discussions going on atm. By rolling thru and reading, so far I have PL and as town for now. POB, I'm watching you.
Could you tell what made you think that?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 107, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 106, Gypyx wrote:
In post 104, EddieFenix wrote:So we have Pob, Taylor, and BM town v scum discussions going on atm. By rolling thru and reading, so far I have PL and as town for now. POB, I'm watching you.
Could you tell what made you think that?
The Page 3 back and forth between TS and Pob immediately caught my attention. Leia is tracking things down and talking things thru. As another thing....
In post 79, pob long wrote:
In post 72, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 40, Princess Leia wrote:pob long is locktown.

shelly is already getting defensive and deflecting from my Consigliere point and saying she could be a Cult Leader instead? Why doesn't it stand for Commuter, shelly? I'm feeling tunneled already.
do tell me why pob long is "locktown"?
hey buddy quit rockin the boat, Will ya?
You'd want someone to point out WHY they consider you lock town. Pob could also be derp town still trying to find their sea/game legs imo. But, ehhhhh. There's just something that pings me to keep my eye on this. BM is also on my current short list of people to watch.
Oh my bad, though PL designated Pob Long at first, yeah that makes sense, i personally have BM as a town lean

Also does that mean you Townread taylor then? Or you think Taylor / Pob are S/S?
I take a day to get going on things and my reads will swing back and forth depending on how things are going at the time
Y'all have a post restriction that forces you to say obvious stuff or what

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #110 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Hmmm, it's not agressive enough to be a distancing attempt on it's, but yeah there were a lot of small pushing between the two imo

I'd still like my question about taylor to be answered

And i think you misunderstood my last setance, it was just a joke about the obviousness that your reads are going to change when things happen

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #114 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 111, shellyc wrote:BM sending self to trial is bleh I think it leans scum since town wouldn't want to go on trial tbh
But neither would scum tbf, like, public info tells us that a D1 scum exe will be really bad for them

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 113, Princess Leia wrote:Why is your signature "bottom text", Gypyx? I'd get if it was something interesting or linked to previous games like shellyChandelier is doing, but having it just as that makes me think you're trying to distract us from reading your posts, because you're afraid the stuff you're saying will look suspicious.
Well you see, this signature is linked to my tragic and very deep backstory, but as i am being very mysterious, i shall only reveal it by small bits through the course of this game until the final reveal which will happen at ExeLo

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Gypyx »

Can you don't? I'm trying to be mysterious as I said, let me build a little bit of tension at least

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 119, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 4, Gypyx wrote:Wooo hello everyone, btw i have a curse that makes me alternate scum and town games, can i be conftown? K thx
I'm suspicious in part because I looked into this, and it isn't true at all. You rolled town twice in a row, and also rolled scum twice in a row.

Gives me even more inclination that you're setting in gambler's fallacy psychological tricks on us to make us think you're town.
I mean, 2 times maf and 2 times town, it balances out, i'm just gonna rename it "the curse of pretty much alterning alignements" then

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:22 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 122, Princess Leia wrote:Gypyx, you make me feel uneasy. The way you're talking makes me feel like you're laughing behind my back while keeping up a straight face while speaking to me. It's really unnerving.
Well, i'm not being serious in case you haven't noticed

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 133, pob long wrote:
In post 110, Gypyx wrote:I'd still like my question about taylor to be answered
taylor ignored my question too.
U misread my post man

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (isolation #24) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 126, shellyc wrote:Gypyx's responses give me the vibe of scum being cornered tbh
Cornered on what lmao, this whole conversation had no link to the game

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (isolation #25) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 173, shellyc wrote:
In post 135, Fidget wrote:does this come off as genuine paranoia to you, shelly?
it does.
So you think that town would geniunely think that finishing your username by a "C" is scummy?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (isolation #26) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 168, Marashu wrote:
In post 119, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 4, Gypyx wrote:Wooo hello everyone, btw i have a curse that makes me alternate scum and town games, can i be conftown? K thx
I'm suspicious in part because I looked into this, and it isn't true at all. You rolled town twice in a row, and also rolled scum twice in a row.

Gives me even more inclination that you're setting in gambler's fallacy psychological tricks on us to make us think you're town.
Somebody called for a gambler's fallacy?

In post 6, Gypyx wrote:I have a theory that every trial is influenced by the trials that happened before btw

Also, might be me overanalysing wording but "the game starts with 12 vanilla town and 3 mafia goon" leaves room open for us gaining PR's later, does that seem like a realistic possibility?
OP said that there are 6 possible trials, based on day and alignment. I don't think that they're based on previous results; I think there's D1 town, D1 mafia, D2 town, D2 mafia, D3 town, and D3 mafia, and what those are should already be set. Scum team also decides on consequences, if I understood the setup correctly, so it's possible that their choices will change things more than the results.
In post 20, Battle Mage wrote:big balls Mage here, volunteering to do the first trial.

Vote: Battle Mage
In post 24, Gypyx wrote:
In post 0, Not Known 15 wrote:bad executions can be VERY bad for either team, especially a Day 1 scum execution.
Because this, going willingly to trial D1 is against your alignement in every case, even more than normally
I disagree with gypyx here. You can, as town, get a win for yourself even if your team loses, making a jester-like play possible (but if you jesterwin here, it's because you did well and that will help town). We know that trials are difficult for town to succeed. With no mention of mafia, I'm inferring that it's not difficult for mafia to succeed. However, passing trials helps town, not the team of whoever passed, so sending scum to a trial will give them a situation where they need to decide to help town at the risk of their own success, or fail and hope that one of their buddies also doesn't go to trial.

It's better for us to send scum to trial. It's bad news for us to send lynchbait to trial. It can be good for us to send competent town to trial, but at the end of the day I think it just comes down to, scumhunt and eliminate scum.
In post 93, RedPanda wrote:not gonna lie though I was planning on trying the same thing as battlemage and try and talk myself of the wagon. If it failed I still had a win con in trial. BM is either obvtown or supergambitscum.
I agree with this. I've been trying to think whether it's better to send competent town or scum to trial D1. So BM can be town for now.
In post 137, Gypyx wrote:
In post 126, shellyc wrote:Gypyx's responses give me the vibe of scum being cornered tbh
Cornered on what lmao, this whole conversation had no link to the game
Weird that you don't see it, or are trying to brush it off.

Also, V/LA until Saturday, more emphasis on limited access. I'll be around but won't really be able to focus on the game until then.
Quoting public info there :

"The results of trials can be changed by other trials."

And yes, sending comptent town might be helpful, but that means they won't be here to help later, plus scum exe are VERY bad apparently, i think this outweights any advantage that trialing town could give

##############

Well, if you see anything, why aren't you pointing it out / voting me?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (isolation #27) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 156, Princess Leia wrote:
In post 123, Gypyx wrote:
In post 122, Princess Leia wrote:Gypyx, you make me feel uneasy. The way you're talking makes me feel like you're laughing behind my back while keeping up a straight face while speaking to me. It's really unnerving.
Well, i'm not being serious in case you haven't noticed
Being flippant isn't a good look for you, Gypyx. I'm trying to seriously learn your alignment and you're just jokingly dismissing my attempts :(

I'll try again:
Do you think pob long is the type of player to have breakfast in the morning before posting, or would he check his phone and post in bed as soon as he woke up?
You ask non-serious questions, you get non-serious answers

Pob's probably the kind of guy to skip breakfast

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #28) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Anyways, anyone in for a Leia wagon?VOTE: Princess Leia

Also RedPanda i think you're town, what are your reads?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #29) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 184, RedPanda wrote:
In post 96, Gypyx wrote:
I disagree, town is heavily incentivized to exe scum D1, therefore a gambit like that will not get a lot of weight on it's own imo, especially considered that BM unvoted pretty fast
I don't think we're disagreeing. I just don't see a weak scum player making that move.
Also, missed that post, you consider battle game as a weak scum? (I mean, i don't really know the guy, but he looks experienced at least)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #244 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 237, Battle Mage wrote:Also, missed that post, you consider battle game as a weak scum? (I mean, i don't really know the guy, but he looks experienced at least)

you do know me lol, i distinctly recall you telling me once that I was a scumhunting genius who could read you like a book. although in all our games i've been town.
True, but one game isn't really enough to know your skill (and i did call you that? xd)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:01 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Fuck quote broke

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Also, i think we probably have 1-2 scum in the more "Lurky" players, do you all agree ? (i'm mainly susp of nosferatu while saying that)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 253, RedPanda wrote:I just don't see the reward of towncred which will evaporate as the game goes longer as enough incentive for scum to make that move.
I mean, you're kinda proving yourself wrong by giving BM towncred for doing that self-vote then right?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Gypyx »

VOTE: Nosferatu

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #302 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

Well, just to tell that, i'm not going onto the shelly wagon without the "scumslip" explained, i don't see it, i don't trust titus enough, and i'd rather have other wagons explored

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Catching up, and i see it's duel of the walls of text time, i'm not reading that

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:13 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah so first of all i doubt the nosferatu wagon is going anywhere UNVOTE:

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Hmmmm i think figet's reaction to titus's reaction test feels like paranoia, i'd say scum!paranoia but not sure about this one

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 413, Vecna wrote:
In post 406, Gypyx wrote:Catching up, and i see it's duel of the walls of text time, i'm not reading that
that....seems like a bad approach? why would you actively do that and then let us know? Trying to create an image?
Why would i
not
let you guys know? Like it's just one post saying "yeah i see there's a pointless argument going on, not reading that"

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 336, RedPanda wrote:
In post 258, Gypyx wrote:
In post 253, RedPanda wrote:I just don't see the reward of towncred which will evaporate as the game goes longer as enough incentive for scum to make that move.
I mean, you're kinda proving yourself wrong by giving BM towncred for doing that self-vote then right?
???? BM can't coast on the towncred forever?
True, but it's still giving him a headstart, no towncred lasts forever

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 324, Tayl0r Swift wrote:pob in your latest post you didnt mention me. thats the first time youve done that in a while. does that mean your read on me has shifted?
I think this post is coming from a town mindset, an akward one but still town

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Gypyx »

Titus / Fidget

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 424, Marashu wrote:
In post 414, Gypyx wrote:Hmmmm i think figet's reaction to titus's reaction test feels like paranoia, i'd say scum!paranoia but not sure about this one
What does that mean? Wouldn't scum paranoia be fake paranoia? So, does it feel like paranoia or does it feel fake?
Basically, paranoia generated by a scum mindset like, an "oh shit he's onto me" moment you see?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Hello yes i'm active

Shelly has a point about joey though, is it scum x scum distancing?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 560, Saudade wrote:VOTE: nosferatu
wow am i the first vote on this guy
Yeah i agree that he's scum, but now's not really the time to start new wagons, especially considered that we're like 2 days until deadline

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #596 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Guess i'll hop in

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (isolation #47) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Gypyx »

Ok so, do we lynch the jester? I think not

i think the gladiate is a result of shelly's trial btw, maybe he had to like, try to pick 3 scum, and if he gets at least 2 that's a success for him?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #631 (isolation #48) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:14 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 625, Vecna wrote:First impression on that day opening is that this was a bad outcome for town and scum got to decide this gladiate. Since we could not have triggered the catastrophic outcome yet, my guess would be that the mod would not allow this to be a 3 town gladiate since that would guarantee another difficult trial for town, likely resulting in the double faillure scenario.
Allow me to doubt on that, like, that would give 24 hours for a trial and 24 hours for scum to make a decision based on the trial, that's a pretty small time window imo

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Gypyx »

I mean... 3 peeps to gladiate : 0 scum = horrible / 1 scum = failure / 2 scum = success / 3 scum = perfect

I find it really fitting tbh, and maybe scum has a say in the result

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #50) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 637, pob long wrote:
In post 636, Gypyx wrote:I mean... 3 peeps to gladiate : 0 scum = horrible / 1 scum = failure / 2 scum = success / 3 scum = perfect

for day 1??? thats way too powerful
I mean, we don't know what the result was, so it's fine this way imo

Anyways, setup spec discussions won't win us the game, i'll try to actually get reads

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #51) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

Tbh both nos and Goofball are looking like cool wagons

VOTE: dripping

- she's apparently quite vocal as scum, but has been laying pretty low

- had a VERY opportunistic vote on shelly, while expression a townread on her earlier

- townreaded BM pretty hard, which might explain him as the nightkill imo

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #52) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

As town*

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #669 (isolation #53) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:50 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 668, Fidget wrote:
In post 636, Gypyx wrote:I mean... 3 peeps to gladiate : 0 scum = horrible / 1 scum = failure / 2 scum = success / 3 scum = perfect

Maybe I should have read the thread first before giving thoughts but yes this
I know right

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 649, PlusJOYED wrote:I think its noserferatu since dgb's iso is horrid like mine
my guess is that shelly got a fail result and 2 townies (the scummier townies) were put in and 1 scum in solid standing
I mean, who would you think is the "solid standing scum" here? All of you 3 are realistic wagons

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #55) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Gypyx »

Ok wtf, is everyone in this gladiate scum or what

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (isolation #56) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Gypyx »

@Joey
why did you want to get lynched last Day and why don't you still want to get lynched today?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #747 (isolation #57) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 700, EddieFenix wrote:idk.... There's just something in my gut about Pob tbh. Could be just my brain doing ahole things to me.
I'd advise to try to find what's pinging your gut on pob, of course that might just be his unusual way of posting

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #749 (isolation #58) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 708, DrippingGoofball wrote:Other than a vote for Leia and whiteknighting Talylor Swift, Nosferatu's posts are mostly idle socializing, and even pretty weak sauce at that.

I'm town.

PlusJOY is acting very townie today.
So you just decide to ignore his incredibly scummy Day 1?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 748, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 745, Gypyx wrote:Ok wtf, is everyone in this gladiate scum or what
yes with 11 people alive ive sorted 4 people as potential town and myself, leaving 6 scum. theyre all 100% scum. game solved.
Yes exactly you're right, @mod why isn't the game ended? Scum has majority smh

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #786 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 784, Fidget wrote:If Plus had an incredibly scummy D1, why are you only considering Nos/DGB?
Well, at the time of the post, my mindset was "yeah plus is just trying to go to trial to activate his second wincon, whatever" but him being towny today is, ironically, pretty scummy

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #792 (isolation #61) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 787, EddieFenix wrote:Thank you Titus and Fidget.

Taylor and Gypyx, who would you shoot if you had a free bullet?

Meme answer : myself

Serious answer : someone in the gladiate, nosferatu probably

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #62) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

True let's get this game moving

VOTE: nosferatu

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

Hello, catching up with the game

And btw before anyways says anything, if i'm playing bad enough to do a post that's apparently 100% coming from scum, it seems like a logic decision to just try to get a better hang onto the game

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #836 (isolation #64) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 808, Nosferatu wrote:isn't it crazy that 3 ppl on my wagon have been scumreading me since d1 but can't provide even an iota of a case
Dunno about you but i find it hard to scumcase an iso empty of readable content

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #65) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

That's fair, i'll try to focus a bit on other slots, the thing is that we're kinda in a gladiate right now

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #887 (isolation #66) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Gypyx »

Joey, who would be the scum with nosferatu?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:33 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 861, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 836, Gypyx wrote:
In post 808, Nosferatu wrote:isn't it crazy that 3 ppl on my wagon have been scumreading me since d1 but can't provide even an iota of a case
Dunno about you but i find it hard to scumcase
an iso empty of readable content
That's what I call a scumcase.
In post 865, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 838, Nosferatu wrote:just keep doing what u do best, the absolute bare minimum while acting like uve got a prolific body of content urself

at the very least ive never actively lurked and proceeded to throw potshots at slots with half my post count
I just iso'd Gypyx, and your accusation is gratuitous and perhaps vindictive.

Gypyx is an active participant, provides actual content, and is town.

It's bizarre that this is the player you are choosing to pick on.

Damn dgb, am I scum or town?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 746, Gypyx wrote:
@Joey
why did you want to get lynched last Day and why don't you still want to get lynched today?
I still want this post answered

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

Oh uh it's you

Akward...

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah by the way i often mix up letters / words when reading, don't worry about correcting me if i mix up names

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

My bad, I misinterpeted the meaning of scumcase in your post for some reason, i thought you were calling my case a case made by scum

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 01, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

Honestly, i think plus needs to go, for policy reasons, but i kinda don't want him going to trial, so how about we agree on lynching him day 4?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1008 (isolation #73) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 9:44 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Oh hey this game exists right, catching up / throwing my thoughts quickly before deadline happens

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 10:01 pm

Post by Gypyx »

I think noraa being pretty confused about what are trials is town indicative

Honestly if plus is scum i really don't see who his parteners are, unless he's getting bussed for no reason i just don't see him flipping red

Also, i've read vecna's iso and i'm finding it pretty shady, like there's a lot of surface level stuff throwing blame at others

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1017 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1010, Noraa wrote:Gypyx don't give me a town pass that easily. Scum!me 100% would've figured it all out in her pt and put up this show to look town. I have no doubt I would've said basically the exact same things upon entering as scum. The questions may sound less stupid since I'd have already consulted my scum partners but no doubt I would've faked some confusion out to get town cred.

I didn't know u were in this game lmao until others mentioned u. guess u did forget.
I ain't giving you a town pass, but you're really pinging my town radar tbh

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1018 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1014, Vecna wrote:
In post 1009, Gypyx wrote:I think noraa being pretty confused about what are trials is town indicative

Honestly if plus is scum i really don't see who his parteners are, unless he's getting bussed for no reason i just don't see him flipping red

Also, i've read vecna's iso and i'm finding it pretty shady, like there's a lot of surface level stuff throwing blame at others
Throwing blame for what exactly? I really dont get what youre trying to say here
Throwing blame might not have been the best wording, but basically you did quite a lot of slightly pushing others peoples towards getting scumreads, i'd really like peoples to give thier opinion on that though

Also, hot take : vecna / nosferatu partners

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #77) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:17 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Hmmmm... weird kill tbh, and no gladiate

VOTE: Vecna

The ISO looks pretty bad upon re-reading it, anyone else in for this wagon?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1026 (isolation #78) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:58 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Care to develop on this vote?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (isolation #79) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

To be fair, night results aren't impossible, i'd like an answer from eddie though

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (isolation #80) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1045, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1044, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 950, Nosferatu wrote:ive been scumreading gypyx ever since 97
Do you still scumreak gypyx?
i call BS on that post anyway - nos joined the site in 15, gypyx this year, yet nos claims to have had a scumread for over 20 years?
We know each other irl since about 30 years and he managed to guess that i was going to roll scum this game

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (isolation #81) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1042, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1024, Gypyx wrote:Hmmmm... weird kill tbh, and no gladiate

VOTE: Vecna

The ISO looks pretty bad upon re-reading it, anyone else in for this wagon?
hmm ive been townreading vecna to this point. what exactly did you see in the iso?
Well, i've explained in other posts but basically his iso is a lot of pretty surface-level ish questions, that mainly encourages players to be agressive imo, he's also been defending nosferatu, who is another scumread of mine

But i'd be interested in explaination as to why he's town

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (isolation #82) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1036, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 1026, Gypyx wrote:Care to develop on this vote?
Titus has been on both of the town lynches that have happened. I can see her making smart plans and kills to keep the heat down.
Well that's a good point, and i've also found some slightly worrying stuff with titus, but i'm not interested in wagoninh titus rn

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (isolation #83) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1061, Vecna wrote:and I do feel theres a pretty good chance that titus is naughty.

gypyx' silly push might actually be coming from a good space. My game thus far has been rather weaksauce. titus not noticing that, dgb not noticing any differences....might be bad news.
Why is it AI for titus / DGB to not notice your scuminess, like pretty sure that as scum, they'd try to capitalize of your scuminess right?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (isolation #84) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Gypyx »

@mod is there bastard elements in this game?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1076 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Oh uh nevermind, i shouldn't post questions at 4 am

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1077, Tayl0r Swift wrote:would it even count as bastard if someone picked up an additional role later? like Vt becomes cop or whatever?
Mid game role changes aren't bastard, for instance, Vanillaizers or Inventors can be roles that exist in themes without any problem (not saying that we have that here, 'cause we probably don't)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1091 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:22 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1090, DrippingGoofball wrote:EddieFenix needs MOAR VOATS
Would you be interested in dropping Fenix for a wagon on Vecna?

(Cross the right answer)

□ yes □ no □ funny option

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1092 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1081, Titus wrote:
In post 1052, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1036, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 1026, Gypyx wrote:Care to develop on this vote?
Titus has been on both of the town lynches that have happened. I can see her making smart plans and kills to keep the heat down.
Well that's a good point, and i've also found some slightly worrying stuff with titus, but i'm not interested in wagoninh titus rn
Oh really? What's worrying. No cloak and daggers. Give it to us straight.
The way you used VCA, i am by no means an expert in your playstyle, but from the mini normal we played, i remember you being more "careful" with it? Like here you went pretty quickly with "yeah this guy is scum cuz VCA"

And also you dropped pretty quickly the list you had in , without much reason, like i don't really get how you got that list from the start so...

Also, just to include it, a tell i have is that scum answers questions other players have more frequently than town, and you did quite a lot of that recently

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Gypyx »

I'll try to do that case in a few hours

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1095, Noraa wrote:I dont know who to vote T^T
someone pocket me or shit
I seriously dont know where to vote
my gut told me vecna but my guts stupid half the time so idk
Well, if your gut if wrong only half the time, that's more likely than random right?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

Oh god am I getting pocketed by DGB

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Gypyx »

I'd say that my gut proves true around 70% of the time personally, might have just gotten lucky a few times in a row though

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1102 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

That's fair, i'm gonna try to case Vecna anyways

But i mean, kinda weird that the main problem you see with scum!me making gut reads is that i would know the scumguys lmao

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 260, Vecna wrote:
In post 45, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 41, shellyc wrote:nah I didn't say I could be a CL, I was pointing out that the c caused much confusion and I should get an alt :)
continuing with this logic it could start with anything beginning with c.
shelly crayon-lover?

VOTE: BM are you confident you can pass the trial?
Not a great fan of taylors early posts. Jumping on the strange titus opening even though it was clear what she meant, but jumping straight off again to this.

Ill refrain from talking about sending town to trials before catching up because I bet that horsey has already been beaten to a pulp by now.
In post 261, Vecna wrote:
In post 53, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean im pretty serious. BM asked for the vote. i assumed there was either good reason for why or it was some kind of reaction test. either way ill play along
Way to change my mind with the next two posts
Very weird entrance, i don't really get what this is supposed to mean, like tayl0r is becoming more scummy? Something else?
In post 272, Vecna wrote:
In post 212, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Vecna

Sonething isn't right in the game without Vecna spamming it.
This was your second post. Why didnt you kick these slimes into shape before my arrival?

your house is in disarray

In post 273, Vecna wrote:
In post 232, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 65, RedPanda wrote:
vote taylor

super SRS, can even wagon nosferatu
i respect a mans right to self-determination
In post 192, Gypyx wrote:
In post 173, shellyc wrote:
In post 135, Fidget wrote:does this come off as genuine paranoia to you, shelly?
it does.
So you think that town would geniunely think that finishing your username by a "C" is scummy?
personally i think names ending in x to be much more scummy
whats the x stand for?
what are you hiding?

VOTE: leia
no one is allowed to vote taylor
id vote you all if i could
I was already wondering why u werent partaking in all this hi-fi stonertalk, and then u go and one-up everything.

wat
In post 304, Vecna wrote:Also, BM, why are you so less much involved and way less opinionated and catchy than u were in the saw game?
Basically these posts : anyone else than nosferatu, doesn't participate much
Vecna "pls post content man, that's susp"

Nosferatu jokes around
Vecna "lmao nice one, yeah he's town"
In post 482, Vecna wrote:Nosferatu, stop being such a non-factor, please. I know you got some gems that wanna come out.
In post 741, Vecna wrote:I think Nos is probably town. I can almost taste his happy stoner face flapping about as he ridicules' people thier reasoning
Schoddinger's posting, it's simultaniously ok and not ok to be pretty much a non-factor (kinda exagerating there, but that's to examplify my case)

Anyways that's all i've got, i also don't like the way Vecna doesn't feel really concerned to find town / think about the game with others, but that's not really caseable

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Gypyx »

The thing is, if vecna is scum, a quarter of the PList will already be against Venca's Exe, so yeah, it's hard pushing a wagon

Also idk, is it really? I think lot of people have him as null

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1116, Vecna wrote:gypic (or w/e it spelled)
Feelsbadman

(Also what does "or w/e it spelled" means?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Gypyx »

But look dgb, the thing is, i'm seeing how eddie is scum, but do we really want to send a slot that's getting replaced into a trial in the case that he's town?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #98) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Gypyx »

I have a few activity issue, i'll also try to catch up soon

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1260 (isolation #99) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

Also Glitch, you have any idea why Eddie (the slot you replaced in) has asked the entire playerlist who would they shoot if they had a gun? (I'm wondering if there is trial stuff basically)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (isolation #100) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Gypyx »

So... i basically skimmed through the thread, not much of importance happened? Anyways pretty sure glitch is town for the nos vote

Also i've seen a few of those, but no activity cases can't really be a thing in the current gamestate, like yeah those are susp, but half the playerlist is guilty of this to some extent (myself included)

VOTE: nosferatu trying to make my vote useful

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1268, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1264, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1261, Gypyx wrote:So... i basically skimmed through the thread, not much of importance happened? Anyways pretty sure glitch is town for the nos vote
Huh?
Specifically asking about the glitch is town for the nos vote statement.
Basically, i don't think voting nosferatu makes sense as a vote for Glitch, i don't see this as a bus, and why would you try to start a brand new wagon if you were in scum!glitch's PoV

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Gypyx »

Also wow i just realized what FTR means

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (isolation #103) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:22 am

Post by Gypyx »

Also titus, marashu isn't the only quiet player, why push him and not the others?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1317, Noraa wrote:for the record -____-
It isn't "food trucks rule"?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1318, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1316, Gypyx wrote:Also titus, marashu isn't the only quiet player, why push him and not the others?
careful, if you ask that question youre scum with marashu according to titus.
Oh thanks, i almost scumslipped there

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (isolation #106) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1322, Titus wrote:
In post 1316, Gypyx wrote:Also titus, marashu isn't the only quiet player, why push him and not the others?
He's the only one prod dodging. He's the one with resistance. He's the one who hasn't subbed out or obvtowned. He's showing up when mentioned then ducking out (bettlejuicing).

He'll never provide content to be sorted with.

Taylor is trying to state now I have to meta him in order to validate my own experience.
That's fair, but at some point, we kinda have to try going for scum instead of going for lurkers
Plus in what world is nos obvtown, like, i've seen your reasons, they just don't work imo

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #107) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1381, Pickaxe Pete wrote:You're voting for Nosferatu and arguing that we shouldn't be going after lurkers.
I think nos is partnered with Vecna, i voted Vecna but i couldn't bring other peoples in, therefore i'm voting on Nosfer

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1403 (isolation #108) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1358, Titus wrote:
In post 1352, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1322, Titus wrote:
He's the only one prod dodging. He's the one with resistance. He's the one who hasn't subbed out or obvtowned. He's showing up when mentioned then ducking out (bettlejuicing).

He'll never provide content to be sorted with.

Taylor is trying to state now I have to meta him in order to validate my own experience.
That's fair, but at some point, we kinda have to try going for scum instead of going for lurkers
Plus in what world is nos obvtown, like, i've seen your reasons, they just don't work imo
Well if my reasons for Nos obvtown don't work, I don't know what to tell you. He's being suspected because he is the biggest town willing to work with me.

Please stop painting my Mara push as just going after a lurker. It isn't. His posts are scummy.

Third, it is scumhunting to push after Mara. Look at the wagons. We finally have a contest. We can see that Mara is the only lurker who gets defended without content.

We can see Glitch is town from the content he put forth.
Where have peoples been scumreading nos for working with you???

I don't think you have gone in detail about the scuminess of marashu, i definetly don't see what's screaming scum in his posts on my own

And nosferatu doesn't qualify a lurker who's defended withtout content?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #109) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1399, Glitch wrote:
In post 1261, Gypyx wrote:Anyways pretty sure glitch is town for the nos vote
In post 1262, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i had really convinced myself that eddie was scum, but im definitely getting townpings from glitch here i think.
Would organized scum who were pushing and targeting my slot before I replaced in, both jump from SR'ing me to TR'ing me back to back in the public thread? No.

There is at least one town between Taylor and Gypyx.
Did I scumread you? I think you're mixing names there

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #110) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

Hmmmm, now i thought about something, it might be a bit far-fetched but hear me out :
Would scum!noraa care that much about what are Taylor's tell on her? Because she knows they're false anyways (unless taylor is scum too and we're witnessing some spicy scum theatre)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #111) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1432, Glitch wrote:
In post 1313, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1268, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1264, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1261, Gypyx wrote:So... i basically skimmed through the thread, not much of importance happened? Anyways pretty sure glitch is town for the nos vote
Huh?
Specifically asking about the glitch is town for the nos vote statement.
Basically, i don't think voting nosferatu makes sense as a vote for Glitch, i don't see this as a bus, and why would you try to start a brand new wagon if you were in scum!glitch's PoV
ping
1261 is so IIoA + an easy read that when clarified doesn't make that much sense. I want to see more effort from Gypyx.

Gypyx, why is it not scummy for me to start a brand new wagon? Can you give us some reads list or solve or something to help us gauge where you're at?
Because i think this wagon is on scum, and even if it isn't, it seems pretty conterproductive to me to build a counterwagon from scratch when you have safer options avablible

You mind if i make my read lists tommorow? (Like in 6-7 hours)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (isolation #112) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:06 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Ok where is this Pete wagon coming from, i'll have to re-read his iso

Writing my read list also, will probably take some time

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1592 (isolation #113) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Here's the read list, a bit rushed but i hope it'll help you seeing where i'm thinking rn

Gypyx :

Gypix
Bottom text

here be the townguys :

Fidget - I could locktown that guy honestly, this slot didn't take much place in my thoughts but while re-reading i like him a lot

Tayl0r Swift - good effort and good posting, i don't think anyone thinks the contrary?

Ehhhh, probably town :

Glitch - I was kinda null on Eddie, but as I said i like how Glitch has been playing the game so far, a strong candidate to become more than just leantown

DrippingGoofball - i wasn't feeling great about that slot early day 1, but it's slowly changing

Marashu - i'm just not seeing scumminess from this slot, and i think peoples are exagerrating the lurk

No fucking clue

Titus - i just can't really get a read on titus, i had that problem in a previous game with her

Noraa - on the one hand, i REALLY liked the previous players of noraa's slot, on the other hand, Noraa herself do be acting scummy

Pickaxe - played okayyyy-ish so far, but he also defended nosferatu in a pretty bad way imo "yeah he didn't bring content but because that's all i'm seeing i'm not voting there"

Received a red PM

Vecna
Nosferatu

I already explained those two, but i think they have a pretty good partner equity

And also, quick note but i'm basing a lot my reads off of gut this game, mostly because i have a small lack of time to play, and pretty sure that my gut is better than my logic

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1594 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:49 am

Post by Gypyx »

We don't
need
to get a major wagon tbh, plurality lynch will be in effect if we reach end of day

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1627 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1595, Noraa wrote:Ig thank you to my predecessors for making my slots townie energy shine thru since I kinda suck at that?
not like Gypyx wouldn't know if they .... did some meta on me :3
Yes I know that you suck at looking town, but even while knowing that, i'm suspicious of your playstyle rn

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1630 (isolation #116) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1600, Pickaxe Pete wrote:You can do better, Gypyx. These reads have no substance at all.

Fidget: "I like him a lot"
Taylor: "Everyone agrees she's a good poster"
Glitch: "has been playing the game"
DGB: "slowly changing"
Marashu: "not seeing scumminess" - people exaggerating the lurk is substance at least
titus: "can't read her"
Noraa: "acting scummy"
Pete: "defended nos in a bad way" - substance but bad read, no one was making a case for scum!nos and how was my saying no one was making a case for scum!nos worse than any one else saying it; the "in a bad way" is hyperbole, looks like filler or agenda driven
Vecna & Nos: "already explained"

At least point to where you've explained Vecna and Nos.
I don't really know how to give substance, plus a read list shouldn't be a mini-case on the whole playerlist, and if it is then i don't have the motivation to do that

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (isolation #117) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1628, Noraa wrote:Dont be so honest! It makes me sad ;(

why are you sus? so far all you have said is that u think im town until ur last post where u said I wasn't that towny.
I don't remember saying you're town, and the fact that peoples started pushing you incentivized me to take a closer look

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1632 (isolation #118) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1621, Nosferatu wrote:every scum read this dude has is predicated on me having a red pm when i just dont

if ur town i pray for u
I mean, kinda for pickaxe yeah, but Vecna is independently scummy imo, i just linked him to you

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1646 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

I'd be ready to hop on pete tbh, there is almost no point in keeping this day going

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1648 (isolation #120) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Gypyx »

Thx noraa

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1650 (isolation #121) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1649, Noraa wrote:wait wait wait one more! Only Gypyx can look at the spoiler >:(

Spoiler:
Eh, i'll let the minion gif slide but just because you're being nice

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1653 (isolation #122) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

Not from what I recall, and if i've been TR'ing you, it was probably because of the slot you repped in

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1657 (isolation #123) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Gypyx »

Repanda then saudade

I just feel like your posting is kinda disconnetected from a sloving mindest, i mean, mine is too, but compared to your usual you, that's kinda similar, but not enough to be your normal you

Hope i'm understeandable

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #124) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Gypyx »

Redpanda*

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1660 (isolation #125) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

-Huge amount of emotes, like really hugh

- Just a general feel that you aren't being that proactive

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1773 (isolation #126) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Pickaxe Pete Princess Leia (5)Titus;Tayl0r Swift;Nosferatu;Marashu ; Noraa
Noraa RedPanda Saudade (3); Pickaxe Pete; Glitch; DrippingGoofball
Nosferatu (2)Fidget;Gypyx;
Titus (1)Vecna;

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (isolation #127) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Gypyx »

What happens if we tie the wagons?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (isolation #128) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Hmmmm, i personally prefere pete, especially considered that

-the previous slots of Noraa were really towny

-Pete has already been a huge wagon, that somehow dissolved

- if they were to flip town, i'd rather send pete to trials

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #129) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Sorry for the delay

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (isolation #130) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by Gypyx »

I was waiting for your opinion, i'm good with voting now

VOTE: pete

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1789 (isolation #131) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Oh yeah that's hammer mb, not like it really matters

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1792 (isolation #132) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by Gypyx »

See y'all D4, titus, anyone you'd really like to see exed in case u vanish?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (isolation #133) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Fidget* my bad, but titus would also be cool

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1797 (isolation #134) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:26 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1794, Fidget wrote:Norra, Tayl0r, DGB, Gypyx, Titus
Glitch/Eddie, Vecna
Marashu, Nosferatu, Pickaxe
This is a reads list?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (isolation #135) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Okay it's ExeLo DO NOT vote

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (isolation #136) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by Gypyx »

I think it's safe to bet that the gladiate was the result of a success

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (isolation #137) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:18 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Also, we don't do trials anymore right? The VC says otherwise

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (isolation #138) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:01 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1809, Glitch wrote:Wtf is even happening in this game? That thread lock was freaking long and we don't get Vecna and Noraa's flip???

I am so confused. Gypyx how do you know we are in elo? We don't know wtf is happening and going on. This is kinda bullshit. It's been so long since I've played this game I forgot who I'm reading which way!

I don't even know where to start. Maybe with Titus for pushing that Pete wagon so hard. Idek
In post 0, Not Known 15 wrote:This game starts with 12 Vanilla Townies and 3 Mafia Goons.
Reading OP's can be useful y'know

Noraa and Vecna flipping is a consequence of maximum failure, this tells us that town succeeded in one trial, and tell me if there is another possibility, but the D2 gladiate seems like the obvious answer for which trial was a success

I'll have to read who pushed against voting in that gladiate, do we vote nosferatu?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #139) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

@titus

Nothing bad happened that we are aware of, plus a town-only gladiate seems like a very swingy thing, like if somehow town can figure out they're all town, congrats we got 3 IC for free

I mean, we have a town maximum failure, i doubt scum would have to kill some of thier members

@taylor
In post 0, Not Known 15 wrote:This happens if three townies get sent to the trials, and two of them fail
I read that as "exactly 2 failures"

Plus, if all the trials were fails, explain the different results we got

Taylor what are your reads btw?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (isolation #140) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1836, DrippingGoofball wrote:More likely, all three trials failed, that would be my definition of MAXIMUM failure.
In post 0, Not Known 15 wrote:There is the potential for a very very bad event named Maximum Failure. This happens if three townies get sent to the trials, and two of them fail
this ^

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1872 (isolation #141) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:32 am

Post by Gypyx »

i think my solve is something around

nosferatu / titus / {glithch or mara}

because this : i'm 99% sure that the gladiate contained only one scum, out of Nos / DGB. i'm SR'ing nos obviously, and titus has been supporting him a ton this game, but now, they're associated pretty badly, so to make sure that they can still win if they get exed, some scum theater will be neeeded, mara and glitch both fit this profile

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (isolation #142) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1920, Marashu wrote:His attempt to figure out the mechanics and also make sure that things are clear is making me think of how he approached our last game together, where he proposed a mechanical solve for the game
Huh, i don't recall that game you mention, which one was it?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (isolation #143) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:42 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1921, Marashu wrote:So right now I'm in a position where I have too much town, so I'm wrong somewhere, and my gut's still telling me Glitch, but it's late, and I'm tired of looking at the screen, and I don't know if I'm still just tunneling this slot.

@Gypyx - do you think Titus and Glitch would be SvS at this stage in the game?
I'm pretty sure that titus engaged in theater somewhere yes, the question is if it's you or Glitch fmpov

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1930 (isolation #144) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Gypyx »

Hmmm... don't know what to think about titus seemingly not being aware of nos being replaced, i'm looking at this with a pretty bad eye, y'all have an opinion on that?

Tayl0r i'll reply to you in a few hours, i'm at peak laziness currently for dome reason

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (isolation #145) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Gypyx »

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1937 (isolation #146) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Gypyx »

Wiyvern was a replacement that didn't post content though...

alright i'll give titus that, it's possible that this gladiate was all town, not 100% convinced by this theory, but that's possible

but it could just be that : scum was in a good position and didn't want a replacement obvtowning it up and catching them, especially given that i don't think there were any huge targets for scum N2? is Wiyvern a player who's somewhat recognized for the quality of thier reads?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (isolation #147) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1924, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1923, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1921, Marashu wrote:So right now I'm in a position where I have too much town, so I'm wrong somewhere, and my gut's still telling me Glitch, but it's late, and I'm tired of looking at the screen, and I don't know if I'm still just tunneling this slot.

@Gypyx - do you think Titus and Glitch would be SvS at this stage in the game?
I'm pretty sure that titus engaged in theater somewhere yes, the question is if it's you or Glitch fmpov
this implies that you think titus is scum. talk to me about your titus scumread?
First off i had a few worries that i expressed in

then the ultra Nosferatu defense, and by the way, i don't think that the "but i'm the only one townreading them" arguement holds, it's like too scummy to be scum

also, , have some pretty weird flip-flopping about Eddie

hmmm, anyways, i'm currently reconsidering all this

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (isolation #148) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1939, Titus wrote:Wiveryn usually replaces out of games from what I see.
yeah i kinda saw that, not like this is helpful to know

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1942 (isolation #149) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Gypyx »

Oh my bad i've been misreading, yeah that's useful, kinda

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1945 (isolation #150) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

That is a possibility i think, i kinda have trouble evaluating how likely it is

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (isolation #151) » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Ughhhhh, the stall is real

I'll make a vote if the game stays still

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1958 (isolation #152) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

Hear me out DGB, scum!titus and town!nosferatu doesn't make sense, that's not a slip

Basically, the reason is : why would scum!titus push the angle that the gladiate was town/town/town?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (isolation #153) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Well, time to go with my gut

VOTE: nosferatu

Do we lose?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1968 (isolation #154) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

UNVOTE:

Hello maxwell

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1974 (isolation #155) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

Oh shit, good luck with that

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1987 (isolation #156) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1979, maxwell wrote:I'm reading up but given time constraints would be helpful to know where people stand right now with regard to reads. Would someone mind summarizing those for me?
I have DGB as quasi-locktown given what we know of the mechanics

Tayl0r swift is the person i TR the most

4th townie is up to discussion, leaning towards Marashu

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (isolation #157) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1989, maxwell wrote:
In post 1987, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1979, maxwell wrote:I'm reading up but given time constraints would be helpful to know where people stand right now with regard to reads. Would someone mind summarizing those for me?
I have DGB as quasi-locktown given what we know of the mechanics

Tayl0r swift is the person i TR the most

4th townie is up to discussion, leaning towards Marashu
Could you elaborate on these at all?
dgb :
either the gladiate was all town, in that case, dgb is town or either the gladiate had scum in it, i seriously doubt that we had 2 scum in it, therefore : dgb / nosferatu (you) = 1, i'm strongly scumreading your slot, so by PoE i'm confident in trusting DGB

taylor :
mostly gut read, i could try to go deeper and make a logical explaination, but i'm playing by gut this game, and i think taylor's pretty widely seen as town

the rest :
my solve is maxwell / titus / {Glitch or Maeashu} my theory would be that titus engaged in theater this ExeLo, because scum loves doing that, and I think Glitch reads more like distancing than Mara

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (isolation #158) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1995, maxwell wrote:Had though gypyx seemed towny but went back to reread him before making my post and couldn't get anything specific so I deleted it.
You meanie

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2036 (isolation #159) » Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Ok just woke up, i'll make some bigger comments later, but wow, maxwell has all my towns as scum

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2045 (isolation #160) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Gypyx »

Ok so... maxwell, your previous solve is still up to date?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2049 (isolation #161) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

I'm gonna ISO dive mara / glitch, i really need to figure out these two

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (isolation #162) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

Okay we have to start a vote here... I could vote either glitch or Mara currently

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2056 (isolation #163) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Gypyx »

I'm waiting for what the others have to say

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2060 (isolation #164) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

I'd rather not do a third choice, but if i must i'd go maxwell

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2067 (isolation #165) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

Wtf even is this day anymore

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2068 (isolation #166) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

Unnoficial vc :

Glitch (1) : Taylor
Marashu (2) : Titus ; maxwell
Maxwell (1) Marashu

Tayl0r, you should move your vote

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (isolation #167) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Gypyx »

We have 3 wagons in exeLo, that's what's confusing me

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (isolation #168) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Gypyx »

I mean, that still unusual

Anyways, we got no quickhammer happening, so we can have 1 / 2 scum in these duos :

Taylor - Glitch

Mara - Maxwell

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (isolation #169) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Gypyx »

VOTE: maxwell

Fuck let's go with gut all the way

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2079 (isolation #170) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Gypyx »

Nah taylor, you just shouldn't vote Marashu, maybe there's a bussing story between the 2 but maxwell the vote here i think

You want me to make a case? I'm bad at those but I can try

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (isolation #171) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Gypyx »

I've read your posts, but there just wasn't anything striking me as "yes this is town here"

Anyways, we've not lost yet, so i'm inclined to guess that you are indeed scum

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (isolation #172) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Gypyx »

That's a maybe, not something i'm sure of, but anyways, i kinda doubt it when thinking about it

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (isolation #173) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Gypyx »

Because i don't think this is the right wagon seeing who's on board

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (isolation #174) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Hmmmmm, shit, i hope that was the right choice

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (isolation #175) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Gypyx »

If we don't lose, my solve is glitch / titus

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (isolation #176) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Gypyx »

No need to be rude though

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (isolation #177) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Gypyx »

DGB, be honest there please, you scum?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (isolation #178) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Well, fuck sorry :/

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2114 (isolation #179) » Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Well played scum

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (isolation #180) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

Yeah, sorry for not listening to you maxwell and well played, you did great in a small amount of time

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (isolation #181) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Gypyx »

Also, why the wivyern NK?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2136 (isolation #182) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2133, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2131, Gypyx wrote:Also, why the wivyern NK?
Saving the mod some work... and avoid a maxwell replacement!
Tfw scum can afford altruistic NK's

Maybe you are the good guys

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2138 (isolation #183) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Gypyx »

Also yeah, 12 v 3 mountainous is scumsided i think, trials didn't hemp

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2146 (isolation #184) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Gypyx »

yeah but you guys got 6 kills, that's largly enough to kill any threatening player

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (isolation #185) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2144, DrippingGoofball wrote:Scum could have lost big on their trials too, perhaps?
We'll see i guess

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2156 (isolation #186) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Uhh... didn't pete succeed thier trial, and therefore mafia would've had to reveal one of thier own or do i misundersteand this?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (isolation #187) » Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Ah good catch

bottom text

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”