Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I’d like a MWNN, Penguin, Lost or MURDERCAT Elim today.

Townreading Norwee Isis, Taylor and bob

Bumbi is being weirdly defensive and reticent to post, but I haven’t played with him in a while so hard to say this is a tell.

I want to keep Genius around purely for my own amusement
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Don’t see MURDERCAT going along with a BM kill actaully
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Where’s P-P-P-Pingu Pingu!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:27 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 698, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 696, MURDERCAT wrote:I'm confused about PP but feeling good about norwegian and isis and the bob vote is obviously going nowhere
Do you have sufficient history with norwegian and isis to show either of them as particularly prolific scum hunters?
Not sure why this would matter, I already said I want clarity on PP too
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:28 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 701, Not_Mafia wrote:Don’t see MURDERCAT going along with a BM kill actaully
I'm curious as to why but not really for game reasons
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I would like to know the purpose behind post .
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:48 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I am trying to figure out why voting to PP rather than what is presumably a scum read in your list is superior play to get "clarity" we have lost two town members, I would think one would be more likely to pursue a scum read if there is no basis that two town reads are better at scum hunting than an average player.

To me, it doesn't matter if someone is town to vote with them unless you respect their scum hunting ability. I trust my abilities more than those of just random town reads.

The clarity will, perhaps, help me sort MURDERCAT.

I do not think "wanting clarity on PP" is a great reason to vote for PP. Thus, I have some more information on MURDERCAT.

Would you all like me to walk you through why I am asking questions every time I ask one? I'm more than willing to assume you cannot think on your own.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Isis »

N_M is probably town. I don't think he'd feel as amused by GeniusGamer as scum. He wouldn't feel threatened I don't think but like.. I think it'd be some kind of different tack
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:07 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 706, ManWithNoName wrote:Would you all like me to walk you through why I am asking questions every time I ask one? I'm more than willing to assume you cannot think on your own.
Questions that allows deduction of the intentions behind the person asking helps me to clarify their alignment.
You sound very passive aggressive about being asked that question.

- Bunno
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:10 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

When the answer is that obvious, I don't see why multiple people needed to ask the question.
In this world, there's two types of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Isis »

That's not how communication works, multiple people asking would indicate that it was, in fact, not obvious
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:20 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Fine
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

ManWithNoName be like:
Spoiler:

- Bunno
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:41 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

Please refrain from using non-Clint Eastwood gifs for me.

Nic Cage is also acceptable
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

For looking like a very befitting character of the noir genre, you show surprisingly little roleplay ManWithNoName. I thought that would be one of the main reasons for why you'd sign up up to this game.

- Bunno
ManWithNoName
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
ManWithNoName
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:56 am

Post by ManWithNoName »

I signed up because the worst.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:57 am

Post by Isis »

I signed up because MURDERCAT!
"Well, I..."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I signed up for Me, Myself and I!

- Bunno
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:02 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

I signed up because this was the closest to an open normal game I could find!
GeniusGamer
GeniusGamer
Goon
GeniusGamer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:03 am

Post by GeniusGamer »

In post 707, Isis wrote:N_M is probably town. I don't think he'd feel as amused by GeniusGamer as scum. He wouldn't feel threatened I don't think but like.. I think it'd be some kind of different tack
Remember Show, Don’t Tell? I don’t think someone simply claiming they’re amused would make someone look town.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:13 am

Post by Isis »

sure, I'll keep looking for evidence of actual amusement
"Well, I..."
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not sure i want a NM elimination today. Yes, what he did was really lame. But it's not inherently scummy for him because he does things like that all the time.
I like to have an open mind when it comes to players doing hyper scummy things for the heck of it. It doesn't mean they can't be town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I saw a trolling player claim miller mason on day 1 of a game once and i argued vehemently of the fact that they were town even though literally everyone in the game scumread him. This is because you have to read their motivations. (He did turn out to be town btw)

I'd figure scum!NM would be more careful about blatantly lolhammering someone they'd know would flip town and make him look bad like that, but town!him might have just believed he caught scum and Dong was giving up so he just took his chances to get a flip sooner.

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 720, Isis wrote:sure, I'll keep looking for evidence of actual amusement
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Isis »

both alignments of NM take every available hammer on players of any alignment
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Open Games”