Mini Normal 2163: MItGBSMoD [game over!]

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Datisi
Drawn from Memory
 
User avatar
Joined: March 28, 2019
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2525  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:42 pm

Vote count 1.29
with 13 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-09-18 21:30:00).

executionbob3141 [4]: Andresvmb, NDMath, Ydrasse, teacher
innocentvillager [2]: Tayl0r Swift, PlusJOYED
teacher [2]: Kerset, bob3141
Kerset [1]: shellyc
osuka [1]: Menalque
Menalque [1]: osuka

Not Voting [2]: innocentvillager, Saudade


mod notes~ s n i p e


flavourImage
Last edited by Datisi on Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.” ~Menalque

Mini Normal 2205 is in day one!

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2526  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:42 pm

In post 2515, osuka wrote:actually since people dont seem to want to lynch iv, here goes

VOTE: menalque

mmmmmm im not voting for mena I TR them overall

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2527  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:42 pm

In post 2510, Ydrasse wrote:also i think that it’ll help sort like. a ton of people if osuka is flipped.


Btw which exact slots do you think would be sorted more easily from an osuka flip?
sort of on hiatus
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2528  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:43 pm

you painfully obviously can't read me and i can tell you're not even trying

not that you need to because you know who the scumteam is anyway
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka

Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2529  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:43 pm

andres it’s you and me against the world rn
・:*:・゚★,。:*:・゚

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2530  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:43 pm

In post 2513, osuka wrote:like not only is that a shameless angleshoot


Big caught for the wrong reasons vibe, incidentally
sort of on hiatus
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

Ydrasse
*twirls hair*
 
User avatar
Joined: May 02, 2020
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2531  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:43 pm

also let me get on my laptop so i can think normally
・:*:・゚★,。:*:・゚

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2532  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:43 pm

In post 2523, Menalque wrote:
In post 2513, osuka wrote:like not only is that a shameless angleshoot, it's also just completely fabricated and if you need more evidence of scum mena then i dont know what to tell you

i'm still convinced iv is scum but i'm very quickly growing to like the idea of getting rid of _this_ fucker on day 1 instead


lmao okay, it’s not and it’s something I spotted on other days but didn’t feel the need to call out immediately

i only post when i have something to say

there's no point in posting fluff because it's a waste of time for all involved. what's your point here? do you think i'm coasting? my postcount probably disagrees
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2533  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:44 pm

i just wish mena and i could agree on who to vote

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2534  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:44 pm

In post 2530, Menalque wrote:
In post 2513, osuka wrote:like not only is that a shameless angleshoot


Big caught for the wrong reasons vibe, incidentally

this is a disgusting misrep
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2535  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:44 pm

but just in case you're being intentionally obtuse and not maliciously misrepresenting what i said, i'll just quote myself in hopes that you'll figure out what it means
In post 2513, osuka wrote:it's also just completely fabricated
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2536  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:45 pm

this would have been so much easier if we got an iv flip back then

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2537  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:45 pm

this sort of play does not come from town and if it does i seriously doubt you're in full possession of your mental faculties
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka

PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: August 21, 2020
Location: USA Midwest (CT time)
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2538  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:46 pm

settle down with the insults guys

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2539  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:47 pm

In post 2522, osuka wrote:actually, both alignments get a benefit from deliberately making themselves difficult to read

obvtown gets nightkilled. let's stop pretending you can't play the fucking game yeah


lol this is just whack. No. There is a significant benefit to making yourself as obvtown as possible as much as possible in any given game, be that as town or as scum. The benefits to being a hard read are literally only as scum or people who have a stupid notion of how to play PR (ps it’s still to obvtown so that you don’t get wagoned and forced to out for nothing)

There is a very concrete benefit to deliberately trying to make yourself hard to read as scum because AS IS HAPPENING IN THIS EXACT GAME it leaves people reluctant to vote you because MaYbE hE’s JuSt HaRd tO rEaD
sort of on hiatus
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

Andresvmb
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2020
Location: NJ, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2540  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:48 pm

There’s this acrimonious disagreement between Menalque and Osuka, and yet the top wagon is Bob. WHAT IS THIS GAME.

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2541  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:48 pm

In post 2532, osuka wrote:there's no point in posting fluff because it's a waste of time for all involved. what's your point here? do you think i'm coasting? my postcount probably disagrees


How incredibly ironic given that a huge amount of your post count is exactly fluff
sort of on hiatus
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2542  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:49 pm

In post 2538, PlusJOYED wrote:settle down with the insults guys

you've seen nothing my child
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2543  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:49 pm

Osuka is basically caught scum who’s now trying to AtE his way out

Like I would have still had some doubt if he wasn’t outright lying about ellitelling and trying to paint me as misrepoing him lmao
sort of on hiatus
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2544  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:50 pm

In post 2539, Menalque wrote:
In post 2522, osuka wrote:actually, both alignments get a benefit from deliberately making themselves difficult to read

obvtown gets nightkilled. let's stop pretending you can't play the fucking game yeah


lol this is just whack. No. There is a significant benefit to making yourself as obvtown as possible as much as possible in any given game, be that as town or as scum. The benefits to being a hard read are literally only as scum or people who have a stupid notion of how to play PR (ps it’s still to obvtown so that you don’t get wagoned and forced to out for nothing)

There is a very concrete benefit to deliberately trying to make yourself hard to read as scum because AS IS HAPPENING IN THIS EXACT GAME it leaves people reluctant to vote you because MaYbE hE’s JuSt HaRd tO rEaD

go read my previous games and you'll see i get mislynched very frequently on day 1
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka

osuka
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 02, 2017
Location: with my scumpartners
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2545  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:50 pm

In post 2543, Menalque wrote:Osuka is basically caught scum who’s now trying to AtE his way out

Like I would have still had some doubt if he wasn’t outright lying about ellitelling and trying to paint me as misrepoing him lmao

you _are_ misrepping me

2530 is scumposting
"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2546  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:51 pm

In post 2532, osuka wrote:
In post 2523, Menalque wrote:
In post 2513, osuka wrote:like not only is that a shameless angleshoot, it's also just completely fabricated and if you need more evidence of scum mena then i dont know what to tell you

i'm still convinced iv is scum but i'm very quickly growing to like the idea of getting rid of _this_ fucker on day 1 instead


lmao okay, it’s not and it’s something I spotted on other days but didn’t feel the need to call out immediately

i only post when i have something to say

there's no point in posting fluff because it's a waste of time for all involved.
what's your point here? do you think i'm coasting? my postcount probably disagrees


Okay:

In post 118, osuka wrote:
In post 69, teacher wrote:
In post 31, bob3141 wrote:that has 80% accuracy rate

Ok, is like a truthiness thing or actual data, because I gotta day it sounds hella made up.

did you know up to 72% of statistics you read online are completely made up

In post 122, osuka wrote:
In post 117, shellyc wrote:Listen I know some of you played with scum!me

... but this is town!me

PURE TOWNIE ENERGY
LOOK AT ME I'M SO TOWN

i'm already annoyed
VOTE: shelly

In post 131, osuka wrote:
In post 127, Ydrasse wrote:everyone needs to calm down i can't keep up

anD WHOSE PROBLEM IS THAT, NOW

In post 133, osuka wrote:
In post 129, innocentvillager wrote:this is the rvs energy i was waiting for

sadly i should probs go soon

if you go i'm gonna flashtrain you

In post 229, osuka wrote:iv is not town

In post 281, osuka wrote:
In post 241, Saudade wrote:Lol readlist page 10

In post 243, Saudade wrote:omg somebody posted an entire 3 team scum solve,
Jesus should've told me im playing with mafia gods

In post 282, osuka wrote:
In post 250, shellyc wrote:INTENT TO HAMMER ON PLUSJOYED

the way you’re playing this game is giving me brain damage

In post 296, osuka wrote:
In post 294, shellyc wrote:
In post 282, osuka wrote:
In post 250, shellyc wrote:INTENT TO HAMMER ON PLUSJOYED

the way you’re playing this game is giving me brain damage


I was reaction testing.

I would be ashamed to call that a reaction test

In post 344, osuka wrote:
In post 312, shellyc wrote:
In post 307, PlusJOYED wrote:I can see how you would see the discrepancy as being AI but in reality I just learned a lot from that first game and gained more confidence in my reads since they turned out pretty close. It's NAI but you don't have to believe me.


IMO confidence is a scumtell

being confident indicates that you are sure about your reads

scum are INFORMED and know if they are right or wrong

In post 316, shellyc wrote:look at my completed games

i post in a very sure attitude and it's not AI

indicates that they agree with my TR on them and instead of adding anything to it they just latch on and do nothing else.
says "only read TR" without a real explanation

?????

In post 348, osuka wrote:
In post 333, NDMath wrote:
In post 58, osuka wrote:VOTE: innocentvillager is obvscumming

Can you elaborate as to why you think this?

no

In post 362, osuka wrote:
In post 355, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 351, Menalque wrote:Oh, and all I remember from last night was getting a fairly strong impression that teacher was town from the way he reacted to my entrance

VOTE: ydrasse

I don't like this vote without reasoning to go with and you're not caught up. We're past the random voting stage, that could have been an accidental hammer

do you seriously think scum would quickhammer on page 10?

In post 505, osuka wrote:
In post 440, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 435, Menalque wrote:
In post 424, PlusJOYED wrote:lurkerman


Who is this btw?

osuka

lol why am I lurkerman

In post 506, osuka wrote:
In post 443, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 442, PlusJOYED wrote:you know who is town and who is scum

well you’re right about that part

scumclaim

In post 514, osuka wrote:
In post 513, Saudade wrote:test

you failed the test

In post 519, osuka wrote:
In post 518, Kerset wrote:This is not a kawaii waifu. :/

policy lynch
VOTE: kerset

In post 557, osuka wrote:
In post 556, bob3141 wrote:dont know where that quot came from

from post 142 clearly

In post 598, osuka wrote:
In post 597, shellyc wrote:wtf?!

this is half a prodge

In post 685, osuka wrote:
In post 599, Andresvmb wrote:Actually, Osuka is probably fine - I appreciate the dry posting, though I feel a bit iffy about you going so hard for shellyc at times when it’s clear that shellyc hasn’t played all that many games (and if Town, probably doesn’t have a great sense of how to find Scum).

newbies get approximately zero leeway with me outside of the newbie queue

In post 702, osuka wrote:
In post 688, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 232, shellyc wrote:unfortunately I rolled town this game

which is sad since being scum is real fun

nvm even in my chat mafia days I always got SR as town

In post 236, shellyc wrote:I don't like sheeping

I don't like being self aware

and I don't like dark avis

In post 248, shellyc wrote:VOTE: PlusJoy

PUSH IT TO E-1

lets duel

In post 250, shellyc wrote:INTENT TO HAMMER ON PLUSJOYED

Like these posts stick out to me. There’s an admission that being Scum is more fun (which squares with posting outside of this game), there’s a lot of comments on how their reads are very much gut based (with some clear posting as to how she intends to find Scum - confidence and apparent self-awareness being up there), and a weird flip on plusJOYED which she was TR previously. Does any of this strike you as Scum? Because I’m not seeing it.

playful newbie lamist bullshit is what it strikes me as

In post 704, osuka wrote:
In post 699, innocentvillager wrote:{plus, ydrasse, menal}
{shelly, andres}
{Taylor}
{ndmath, bob, kerset, Saudade, osuka}
{teacher}

i'm flattered

In post 705, osuka wrote:stream of consciousness is nai


Is anyone else seeing the problem here
sort of on hiatus
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

Andresvmb
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: July 26, 2020
Location: NJ, USA
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2547  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:52 pm

There’s no way this is TvT right? Because if so, we really are screwed.

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2548  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:53 pm

In post 2544, osuka wrote:
In post 2539, Menalque wrote:
In post 2522, osuka wrote:actually, both alignments get a benefit from deliberately making themselves difficult to read

obvtown gets nightkilled. let's stop pretending you can't play the fucking game yeah


lol this is just whack. No. There is a significant benefit to making yourself as obvtown as possible as much as possible in any given game, be that as town or as scum. The benefits to being a hard read are literally only as scum or people who have a stupid notion of how to play PR (ps it’s still to obvtown so that you don’t get wagoned and forced to out for nothing)

There is a very concrete benefit to deliberately trying to make yourself hard to read as scum because AS IS HAPPENING IN THIS EXACT GAME it leaves people reluctant to vote you because MaYbE hE’s JuSt HaRd tO rEaD

go read my previous games and you'll see i get mislynched very frequently on day 1


Okay? That says nothing meaningful about your alignment this game

In post 2545, osuka wrote:
In post 2543, Menalque wrote:Osuka is basically caught scum who’s now trying to AtE his way out

Like I would have still had some doubt if he wasn’t outright lying about ellitelling and trying to paint me as misrepoing him lmao

you _are_ misrepping me

2530 is scumposting


lol
sort of on hiatus
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

Menalque
Rising Star
 
User avatar
Joined: May 16, 2019
Location: Madrid, Spain
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2549  (ISO)  » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:53 pm

Scum says “2530 is misrepping me!“?
sort of on hiatus
“I thought Menalque played a measured and dashing game.” ~ FakeGod
“boredom from low quality play burns the soul.” ~ ducky

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to New York