osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #2575 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2566, Menalque wrote:
In post 2562, osuka wrote:like frankly if you want to figure out what i'm thinking then you can either ask me specific questions or figure it out for yourself. it's not my job to dump my brain into a thread because you feel like looking at it
Only in pretty sure that if not I specifically then people did and you deliberately avoided answering. And like you can say whatever you want to try and justify it, deliberately being cagey and laconic IS scum indicative because the less you put out as scum the easier it is to not get caught in a lie. I know this because I’m decent to reasonable as scum and it’s like an active feature of my scumgsme to be slightly more reserved about my thought process to be able to make posthoc adjustments later on
please point out an instance of me avoiding a question

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2576 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by osuka »

daddy

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2577 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2484, Menalque wrote:
In post 2479, teacher wrote:I’ve seen enough towny from Osuka to make me not want to lynch them. I think they have done sorting outside of a lazy IV push. They aren’t expressing it, but it’s in how they talk with slots and about them. I don’t know — good feels about their apporach. I discussed it around the time of my rolestopper stupidity, but I don’t see any reason for scum!Osuka to step in there at all.
where
though. I skimmed his ISO again earlier and it’s super fuckin empty and the noise-content ratio is awful. Show me like 3 posts where they’re displaying a “solving mentality” bc I just don’t think it’s there at all

What was your rolestopper stupidity and what about osuka’s intervention was townie?
In post 2485, Menalque wrote:
In post 2481, teacher wrote:
In post 2477, Menalque wrote:Like do I need to repeat myself because I was stuttering the first time or?
Hi Hiraki. No I got it and I don’t disagree with you — there is a reason I was trying to consolidate a counter - but I don’t get the Osuka case.
Low blow

Reread in particular his early day posts while everything is still much more in flux. He’s unable to generate authentic reads so he sticks to his tunnel on IV as a source of creating content. When the gamestate has stabilised and people’s stances/positions are clearer, he becomes more expansive but specifically in a way that isn’t liable to rock the boat. I haven’t read as closely from that point on, I’ll admit, but I think that, plus the ton of fluff, plus the ellitelling is more than enough that osuka should be the lynch todsy

Also, why, if he’s town, has it been borderline impossible to get any sort of wagon or sustained pressure there especially when I’m so clearly culpable and going to take the hit if I’m wrong? Like why is there seemingly no scum interested in getting a nice early spot on the wagon. And this is more telling given that the number of people actually expressing townreads on osuka are... what, plus? Is anyone else actually townreading him? Because whenever I’ve asked people seem to have been null-scummy or evasive and yet IN SPITE of that, I apparently can’t pick up more than a 4 vote wagon that lasted for all of one night and was long gone by the time I logged back in
In post 2489, Menalque wrote:
In post 2486, teacher wrote:Will do - I’m mobile limited rn so not going to try to iso and quote. The rolestopper was last night when I tried to get the consolidation/counter in Kerset because his supposed Pr would be negated and not resolved by the known-to-me-to-exist rolestopper. Of course that’s not how tolestopper works, but I had kicked it to role locker and even convinced Shelley. Osuka corrected it. I don’t see how that benefitted scum him in any way to step in.
That seems like incredibly easy towncred for correcting something that was very likely to be corrected? Like I was confused in the first half of the para bc I couldn’t see how rolestopper would interfere with doc!kerset so like, that was bound to be corrected

It’s not like deliberately helping explain a complicated ++town win equity strategy in a complicated new setup
There’s also these posts where I go into more depth on why he’s scummy
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2578 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

*deep breath*

i think that osuka helps me solve teacher/plus/iv to some extent if osuka is flipped + i feel like i am having an easier time figuring out the issues i have with his iso over bob's who i sort more into ~unimpressive~ than anything else for lack of content though i do think there are some good things in there it fell off a lot (activity granted bc i know bob said he works long hours for a lot of the week). the passiveness in conjunction with a strong start might be scum-indicative but it also might just be life.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2579 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

:(
scum pogging in the chat at this awful TvT rn
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2580 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

also after all of this osuka helps me sort mena obvi because if this is tvt i am going to also, gently, request to be the nightkill
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2581 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 348, osuka wrote:
In post 333, NDMath wrote:
In post 58, osuka wrote:VOTE: innocentvillager is obvscumming
Can you elaborate as to why you think this?
no
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2582 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Menalque »

@2575 obviously
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2583 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 2579, PlusJOYED wrote::(
why is it tvt and why are you sitting on the sidelines like "well look at this". what are your thoughts, why is it tvt, what's the solve, etc.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Menalque »

I’m not going back to try to look for cases where you just ignored questions rather than actively refused to answer them tho, although I’m p sure they’re there
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2585 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 2583, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2579, PlusJOYED wrote::(
why is it tvt and why are you sitting on the sidelines like "well look at this". what are your thoughts, why is it tvt, what's the solve, etc.
I swear to god im being ignored. I've posted my solve twice today
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2586 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2567, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2562, osuka wrote:like frankly if you want to figure out what i'm thinking then you can either ask me specific questions or figure it out for yourself. it's not my job to dump my brain into a thread because you feel like looking at it
okay, can you give me three names right now that gth you'd call a solve, and a very small reason they're tied together? like, it can be super bare bones but there is a lot of posting going on right now.

show me like, something here that shows you've put a little thought into it beyond uh. outting reads and then not doing too much with them please?
i can't pretend to have a good solve right now because that's really hard to do d1, but i would say mena and iv being in the scumteam is a very reasonable scenario. they've mostly ignored each other so far and they're both really scummy. iv even slipped a while back

i don't think kerset is scum because that wagon has had way too much momentum for way too long and _still_ after a pr claim, which i'm honestly unsure how anyone can believe is a town-motivated wagon

i think you're town as well and i would say the third scum is likely in {bob, math, teacher} but to be clear i'm very iffy on those last 3 reads

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2587 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

let me look through your iso plus to see i am very overwhelmed by this game atm
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Menalque »

Ydrasse i feel like you are saying things that lead into an osuka vote and if that is indeed the case can you please put me out of my misery and put ur vote down
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2589 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2568, Menalque wrote:
In post 2547, Andresvmb wrote:There’s no way this is TvT right? Because if so, we really are screwed.
No, it’s not, osuka is here actively lying about his activity tell and trying to shove off my entire push as a scumpushed misrep

Also allowing him to avoid engaging thoroughly with the earlier reasons I have for him being scum, incidentally
you can't read me and it shows. i make it a point to not give tells and i have actually momentarily forgotten my alignment in previous games

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2590 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

no. suffer while i read.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2591 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2571, PlusJOYED wrote:osuka mena isn't the kill today. hop back to iv please
i mean i'll do either since they're both scum

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2592 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Menalque »

If osuka is town and IV is scum i will self
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2593 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2574, Menalque wrote:
In post 2572, innocentvillager wrote:why is osuka scum
Right now it’s because HES OPENLY LYING IN THREAD
i'm gonna stop addressing posts like these because i'm about to get a fucking aneurysm over here

i don't think i've lied at all this game so far

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2594 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

mena stop having wrong reads
osuka stop being omgussy at this TvT and hop back on IV because a mena elim isn't happening today
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2595 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2592, Menalque wrote:If osuka is town and IV is scum i will self
you better get that ready then

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2596 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 2594, PlusJOYED wrote:mena stop having wrong reads
osuka stop being omgussy at this TvT and hop back on IV because a mena elim isn't happening today
this is not a tvt because mena is scum but i'll vote iv if more people speak out about not wanting to get rid of mena

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2597 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 2589, osuka wrote:
In post 2568, Menalque wrote:
In post 2547, Andresvmb wrote:There’s no way this is TvT right? Because if so, we really are screwed.
No, it’s not, osuka is here actively lying about his activity tell and trying to shove off my entire push as a scumpushed misrep

Also allowing him to avoid engaging thoroughly with the earlier reasons I have for him being scum, incidentally
you can't read me and it shows. i make it a point to not give tells and i have actually momentarily forgotten my alignment in previous games
Is anyone really buying this lmao

Think back over your previous games, literally anyone with a town role PM

Have you ever, literally ever, forgotten your alignment. I have no idea what possessed you to mak this post when you’re so clearly blowing smoke out of your ass but wow
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2598 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by osuka »

i have actually in the past, though i was scum in that game. iirc it was like my second or third game on ms

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2599 (ISO) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by osuka »

it wasn't for long to be fair but it's much easier to play scum if you put yourself in a town mindset

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”