Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:03 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Hello VOTE: Grumpy Cat
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:58 am

Post by WindowsXP »

I suggest we use the term Uninstall. But perhaps I am just biased.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:32 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 24, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 22, WindowsXP wrote:I suggest we use the term Uninstall. But perhaps I am just biased.
You've got a lot of nerve just coming into the game making jokes instead of contributing anything. I'd give you a finger of suspicion, but that would make typing hard so I'm going to have to go with a vote instead. VOTE: Windows XP
Trying to case people in RVS? Scummy.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Hey I'm on break.
I get scumpings from Grumpy Cat,
Longpost will come after I am home.

Alisae feels town.
Hopkirk lowkey scummy

Flopz entrance has good vibes.
Ydrasse I'm not sure about yet.
Paladin I want to say is town.
And it seems ico has yet to post.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

also ive been toying with the idea of NLing until D3 while i was working.

Cons: we lose a ML
Pros: getting within 2 scum is easier

Overall the mechanic makes a 2 scum lylo much more dangerous for scum since by then one scum has been poed minimum.
Would like to hear other's thoughts on this.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Flopz do you think Hopkirkz is scummy for this approach?
If so, why?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Flopz, I'm going off of break but I'd appreciate if you answered my question. If you missed it just check my iso its a recent post.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Before I post about Hopkirk,
I'd like to ask them to please explain their push on me and what their intention was with it.
I want full honesty, as well as the reason they were shading a few other slots.

alisae I think is town. I will link some posts that I feel display a town mindset(e are by no means locktown but if e stay on the path I may locktown em). E have have the highest impact on the game so far IMO:
Spoiler: Showing a desire to start solving early on by pushing people to explain things. I find this kind of questioning to lean someone town.
In post 39, Alisae wrote:
In post 33, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 24, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 22, WindowsXP wrote:I suggest we use the term Uninstall. But perhaps I am just biased.
You've got a lot of nerve just coming into the game making jokes instead of contributing anything. I'd give you a finger of suspicion, but that would make typing hard so I'm going to have to go with a vote instead. VOTE: Windows XP
Trying to case people in RVS? Scummy.
is this a joke
In post 40, Alisae wrote:
In post 28, Grumpy Cat wrote:Being scum puts us in an argumentative state. I'm going to smite the holiness out of you, Paladin.

VOTE: Paladin
why are you voting paladin here?
In post 119, Alisae wrote:
In post 112, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: grumpy cat

ur too dangerous for ur own good
why?
In post 124, Alisae wrote:
In post 120, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 119, Alisae wrote:
In post 112, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: grumpy cat

ur too dangerous for ur own good
why?
lockscummed me
oh so its nothing legitmate?
ok

Spoiler: Applying this kind of pressure and drawing analysis from it is also towny to me.
In post 126, Alisae wrote:
In post 122, WindowsXP wrote:Hey I'm on break.
I get scumpings from Grumpy Cat,
Longpost will come after I am home.
I like this post but atm I don't feel like flopz, hopkrik, and grumpy cat are scum together and thats all i got from pages 3-4
In post 130, Alisae wrote:Hopkirk why did you shade Flopz?
In post 142, Alisae wrote:
In post 140, Grumpy Cat wrote:Flopz was never a serious vote
ok so why vote Flopz in the first place?
I'm confused
In post 139, Alisae wrote:I think Hopkirk shading Flopz isn't something that he would go out of his way to do if they were partners.
I don't think Hopkirk and Grumpy Cat's interactions on page 3-4 about Flopz is theater
And Grumpy Cat's vote on Flopz feels weird to me tbh. Grumpy Cat goes to apply pressure on that slot but Hopkirk is trying to pressure Windows atm.

Tho in writing this, this pops up in my mind
In post 130, Alisae wrote:Hopkirk why did you shade Flopz?
Thinking about this more its actually really weird. Its a conflict of interest but I don't know if its alignment indicative. Why shade a slot you're not trying to pressure? And wouldn't something like that be better to keep to yourself when the slot hasn't posted yet and you don't have information to go off of?

Like it seems weird but what interest me is you shading Flopz but not wanting to put pressure onto them, but Grumpy Cat decides to put pressure on it.

Also in general, I feel like Grumpy Cat's actions here seem like they're indicative of reacting to the events happening around him and not really trying to put anything together himself? He jumps on the Flopz wagon to then be swayed by Hopkirk to join the Windows wagon and it just seems weird to me

Spoiler: genuine frustration at wanting people to be open about their intents
In post 145, Alisae wrote:
In post 78, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 73, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 69, Grumpy Cat wrote:Was he scum in that game, Hop? That's some useful meta, thanks.
Idk. I don't really want to reread the game because he was so toxic in it that I really don't want to reread it (and the mod didn't update the first post with roles or anything smh).
Oh damn, I wouldn't be opposed to policy launching him then it becomes a serious issue? We should put some pressure on him to make sure he behaves.

VOTE: Flopz
how am i supposed to interpret this as a joke?
In post 148, Alisae wrote:how am i supposed to know it was a joke?

now grumpycat is a slot I've been watching and I have a bit of suspicion of them.
and their interactions with hop are......weird, even if they are friends. there's the theory that a scum team of hop/grumpy would be trying to force a mutual townread early on so that there is justification on day 3 to not push on eachother. A lot of grumpy's posts give me WIFOM vibes. At the very least it would be most plausible that Grumpy is attempting to pocket hopkirk if they are friends/ friendly with eachother.

Spoiler: hopkirk related posts
In post 27, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 20, Hopkirk wrote:I'd appreciate it if you didn't use the 'L' word, thanks.
I'd appreciate if you didn't use the 'comes after K'-word, thanks.
In post 36, Grumpy Cat wrote:Now you must determine whether or not I'm joking about you guys joking about Hopkirk joking
In post 44, Grumpy Cat wrote:Ignoring me already, Hop??
In post 50, Grumpy Cat wrote:Why have you used a "z" in "apologise" there?

VOTE: Hop]v]

Scumslip
In post 56, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 52, Hopkirk wrote:It's the standard American spelling. I'm assuming you, like most people, are living in America. Streuth, in an American game like this I kind of have to adopt the lingo mate.
Mafia conform to people around them to appease

Hella sus
In post 57, Grumpy Cat wrote:*Scum

My bad
In post 59, Grumpy Cat wrote::OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
In post 61, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 60, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 59, Grumpy Cat wrote::OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I think we should try to move away from this type of low effort posting. Could anyone who agrees please quote my post then say 'I agree' (nothing else obviously).
I disagree
In post 66, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 63, Hopkirk wrote:Screw you then. I was trying to not get super agressive and toxic this game but you're not giving me much option. Really making me regret trying to extend an olive branch and having you spit on my face and punch me repeatedly in the throat.
i am sur u r scum

im not moving my vote until Hop is dead guys

VOTE: Hop[/v[
In post 69, Grumpy Cat wrote:Was he scum in that game, Hop? That's some useful meta, thanks.
In post 78, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 73, Hopkirk wrote:
Idk. I don't really want to reread the game because he was so toxic in it that I really don't want to reread it (and the mod didn't update the first post with roles or anything smh).
Oh damn, I wouldn't be opposed to policy launching him then it becomes a serious issue? We should put some pressure on him to make sure he behaves.

VOTE: Flopz
In post 83, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 81, Hopkirk wrote:I didn't like any of their second or third post. First was a NAI naked vote. The joke about uninstall felt a little tonally off, like sure it's a reasonable joke but leaving the thread after felt kind of meh. The post in 33 I disliked the mindset too and I'd like to pressure them a bit yeah.
Fair, but if he flips scum, I'm going after you for this obvious bus

VOTE: WindowsXP
In post 88, Grumpy Cat wrote:Does Hop still feel off to you, Ydrasse?
In post 109, Grumpy Cat wrote:So, have you played with Hop before, Ares?

Don't fall for his emoji AtE btw. I can see you're in each other's pockets already, and I don't want the space-time continuum to break just yet
In post 147, Grumpy Cat wrote:(Hopkirk was also joking)
In post 89, Grumpy Cat wrote:I feel like the scumteam are scared of the pure solving power we're exhibiting right and I don't really blame them

Flopz especially is heavy lurking. He usually has around 200 posts and has got into 2 or 3 toxic 1v1s by now

There's also that general air of "not really trying to solve and just fucking around" I get from GC. It is still early on and they can feel free to prove me wrong but so far I think they are scum trying to wifom.

Paladin gives town vibes

Ydrasse is still null

Ico hasn't even posted yet

Flopz I want to say is town by their entrance.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 186, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
In post 184, WindowsXP wrote:At the very least it would be most plausible that Grumpy is attempting to pocket hopkirk if they are friends/ friendly with eachother.
Interesting you would think this; I had the opposite impression.
In post 189, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:I mean if there is a pocketing attempt in your exchange with Hopkirk I don't think it is coming from you.
Why do you say its the opposite way?

Can you elaborate on that?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 194, Iconeum wrote:
In post 127, WindowsXP wrote:also ive been toying with the idea of NLing until D3 while i was working.

Cons: we lose a ML
Pros: getting within 2 scum is easier

Overall the mechanic makes a 2 scum lylo much more dangerous for scum since by then one scum has been poed minimum.
Would like to hear other's thoughts on this.
exactly how serious are you with this suggestion? and what size is your neck?
About 20% serious. It would be interesting to pursue the validity of such a strategy sometime but I understand most will not go for it. Interesting you latched onto this post of mine. Are you an ego player by any chance?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Ico, do you think there is at least one scum in GC/Hop trying to pocket the other?
To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things.

Can you offer some analysis within those 2 slots?
You seem to be disliking the pressure that Paladin is putting on Hopkirk, so perhaps can you elaborate on where you stand on Hop. Are you getting scumpings from Paladin because you think they are trying to LAMIST or because of their push on Hop?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 199, Iconeum wrote:
In post 184, WindowsXP wrote:Paladin gives town vibes
you should start explaining what exactly you townread about paladin

I never said I townread them. But the evidence does point towards them having a town mindset in the way they are approaching this game and attempting to solve. I currently have a semi-confident scumread between GC/Hop and I do not see either of them as likely partners with Paladin so there is also more reason for me to believe Paladin being scum there.
I do hope you end up responding to my other analysis rather than pick and choose things you are saying you strongly disagree with, since you seem to be disagreeing a lot with me right now.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 209, Iconeum wrote:
In post 206, WindowsXP wrote:Ico, do you think there is at least one scum in GC/Hop trying to pocket the other?
To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things.

You seem to be disliking the pressure that Paladin is putting on Hopkirk, so perhaps can you elaborate on where you stand on Hop. Are you getting scumpings from Paladin because you think they are trying to LAMIST or because of their push on Hop?
If you think you can leash me to only talk about 2 slots, you are sadly mistaken

i've done my catchup, and i've commented on everything i wanted to comment on
I am sorry to hear that VOTE: Ico
I see nothing but scum motivation to dodge what I have asked of you.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

I asked you to explain yourself Ico and added a vote to get you to do so, and your reaction is to OMGUS?
Either you are extremely childish or you are scum trying to deflect from taking more concise stances.
And having skimmed your recent games I am leaning towards the latter.
It looks to me you are acting in a way to make something stick instead of analyzing already existing content. i.e. you give some reply to a few posts and then end up trying to shade a random slot like its still RVS.

Also as a side note, please do not use gross ableist language. I am uncomfortable with it and its grossly inappropriate to use in game.I will not be asking you directly again.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:08 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 222, Iconeum wrote:
In post 214, WindowsXP wrote:I am sorry to hear that VOTE: IcoI see nothing but scum motivation to dodge what I have asked of you.
there is so much wrong with this i don't even know where to start but

-why would you be 'sorry to hear' something you think comes from scum? This is very LAMIST, and pingy.
-i'm not dodging anything, i've directly confronted you with my answer

-I REALLY wanna know exactxly what scum motivation you see

How is it LAMIST/pingy?

You dodged by refusing to answer and this is on top of you straight up cherrypicking what you respond to and responding to things that I find strange to have responded to. Like a scum player who is looking to create a case on town player perhaps.

The scum motivation lies in your shade on paladin and subsequent refusal to make a concise statement about GC/Kirk on top of your sudden spam.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

I believe there is no productive conversation to be had with someone who refuses to engage in good faith.

I took a look at WHAT you exactly decided to respond to - on top of your refusal when prodded to - to respond to something I thought was important, as scummy.

As for the RVS comment? - It's not RVS. And you are lying that you are truly treating it as RVS from your shade on Paladin. It was page 8 when you got on. Just because YOU were late doesn't mean we waited to end RVS with you. So stop playing entitled.

You are more excited to respond to things that are non game related. As a recent example you recently just latched onto my claim that I read a few of your recent games. I did actually. Mainly for alignment + early game play to see patterns.

Overall, if you are town stop playing like you are entitled to being townread because it's going to end in you getting policied. And I am not interested in any AtE. That shit does not work on me.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

I'm parking my vote here while I sleep. Feel free to prove me wrong via your actions. I'm not interested in a 1v1.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:51 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Hi I am working all this weekend. (Vl/a please till monday)
Got it! -D

I am not happy that Ico was hammered so soon, but they were a good PL regardless the way they were playing entitled. I think there is still scum within hopkirk/GC.
Also as for the games i "read". I must come clean and say I did lie and was using games that we both played in and was trying to apply meta. At the very least i wanted to get them to make some concrete stances that werent rooted in some 1v1.
I expected to likely die(no dead thread pm ): ) so i didn't bother using my free time i had between work shifts to draft anything up, but I will look through everyone at some point whenever i can. I'd like to play today a lot slower as we only used 1 day on d1.
There's soemthing else i wanted to share but i will out it when the time is right.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #19) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:58 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Oh. Lol. Hop died. That might change some dynamics. Through my skim i think dong's tone change and their defensiveness at their own vote(self conscious) scumpings me.
I will say that it is my fault for not announcing L-2.
If I had to guess though, since kirk died , someone doesnt like lots of posts in their game. I think that angle is a good one to examine.
I'd also like to hear more from flopz.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 423, Grumpy Cat wrote:Looks like an attempted townslip and a very poor conclusion to draw from the nightkill
Are you saying its scummy? If so, why?
In post 424, Grumpy Cat wrote:Who were you from Ico's previous games, XP?
I want to keep this alt mostly secret so I won't be sharing sorry.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

- because I put my thoughts on the table whenever I can. Especially since Ico was shading me pretty hard I was a bit annoyed and wanted to explain myself.
- I'm working 15 hour days all this weekend sorry!
- I disagree. But you are right it is likely not the reason. I just was trying to throw ideas out. A little brainstorming. I would have thought scum would keep hop around considering people were fosing them
- it was 70% serious, it definitely gave me scum pings when they did that. It would have been especially scummy however had they kept this fos based on that. Some of you may find it a bit funny but these things can be scum indicative of someone trying to build fake cases on people.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 451, Ydrasse wrote:i haven't forgotten that i was gonna post here but i got caught up doing other things so expect something from me tomorrow where i have the will to sit down and try to process stuff
I have a big thinking react regarding your slot. I have a little meta on you so I'm looking forward to your thoughts so we can get into some analysis.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Oh sorry, i meant that I should have noticed it was L-2, I was careless and didnt check before i voted since it was early game and i was the first serious vote.
As for the hopkirk thing, I nearly never check any posts before posting my daystart thoughts.
I had some things to say and i did so without the info of the nightkill. Its a gimmick i admit.
And its been at least 3. I don't wanna alt slip this early :cry:
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

At least 3 games with Ico*
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

and re: being likely to die: I'm active. I drive conversation. I ask questions. I lead. It's a no brainer to have me as a potential kill targettarget. I have been N1d and N2d as VT many times.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 459, Alisae wrote:
In post 455, WindowsXP wrote:As for the hopkirk thing, I nearly never check any posts before posting my daystart thoughts.
I would like some meta to verify this
Nice try :lol:
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Either you believe me or you don't. It is my meta and I stand by it. I check my pms, see if im dead, then post in thread wrt thoughts about hammer especially if i wasnt around for it.
Stop derailing the thread with this pointless inquiry.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:18 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 466, Alisae wrote:
In post 463, WindowsXP wrote:Either you believe me or you don't. It is my meta and I stand by it. I check my pms, see if im dead, then post in thread wrt thoughts about hammer especially if i wasnt around for it.
Stop derailing the thread with this pointless inquiry.
the flip is in the pm
Clearly i didnt read it carefully then.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:20 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

I have small text on my phone and i only checked it to make sure i didnt die.
And ill rather get hanged than out my alt
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:21 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Also I'm at L-2 now. I wanna say my piece before i go. I have an important death wish
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

I'd like people to state whether or not they think its alignment indicative. And why.
If you cant answer why i suggest you reexamine your reasoning. Or perhaps you're just scum.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Me saying I didn't read the kill before posting in thread.

Ive already asked and have not received an answer.
And I will say this: i would have already sacced today without giving partner tells if i was scum.
I can explain later why.
But this is not my scum play here. I play mechs. I play optimal.
I read whats optimal and do it.
Scum!windows doesn't try on d2 after a lolhammer.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Alisae you have any analysis on slots that aren't mine? Especially considerint you lolhammered yourself
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

There is enough plausible deniability that if you're going to try to use the lolhammer as an argument you are going to get no real conclusions.

Also your claim about what you'd do with Alisae as scum while simultaneously not really sorting em is odd to me Dong. How do you read the rest of eir D1 minus the lolhammer? Was it towny or scummy? Let's say that, theoretically, Ico was not at L-1 on D1 when alisae voted, and the game continued. Was their move there scum?

Let's answer some real questions about motives and analysis.

Where did I ever reach a final conclusion? I was offering a case against Ico and I was letting them refute it. Let's talk about that. Do you think my push was scum motivated? Why? What was suspicious about my posts?
Tell me what exactly struck you as scummy.

Also, important, do you think Ydrasse's d1 is town to you? They voted Ico too and did not declare L-1, and are a passive voice this game. I'm wondering what you may think about that slot.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #35) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Oh welp cats out of the bag i misposted
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

xP
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

It was supposed to be semisecret but yes. I'm trying a MUCH LESS spammy playstyle on an alt thats focused on group response / keeping stuff within 1 post and only posting small posts when it is a direct question to a post.

I know its pretty obvious that's me for people who know my typing style but hey!

Also I'm gonna reveal the strategy I want to employ for today on Sunday, or if I feel its good sooner. That should be enough time to have discussion that isn't tainted.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #38) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

But hey yall can verify I don't really check who died, only that it wasn't ME who died. even mentioned it in a recent completed game (a mini normal where I won after hilariously bad play from myself)
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #39) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:34 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

It's interesting Dong came in, said they were going to read the new posts, said they were up, and then dipped and haven't added anything since. Would be nice to know why ;D
Anyways I need to go to sleep.
If anyone with more free time than me would like to give me things they'd like me to give opinions on within this game I'd really appreciate it because rereading takes a ton of effort and I can only do it on days where I don't work double shifts.

and re: having an alt: people do know who I am at this point, no need to flex your tiny ego (:

re: posting games: do your own work I am too busy. I already mentioned 1 game u can go look at it yourself.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:53 am

Post by WindowsXP »

- tell me how you "accidentally" press the n key in that convenient location when typing windows. The w and s key are on the left side of the keyboard. I absolutely thought it was intentional and the fake coverup made me more agry. So get out out of here with that. Not sure why you latching onto this kinda shit as "scummy". Wanna elaborate on that? What else I've done pinged you as scummy?

Flopz do you normally only hyperfocus on meta argumenrs? I see you've done so a lot on this page.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:15 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Dong - the reason I said that was because I was pushing Ico to do things that are more alignment indicative. Do you think because someone presents a case on someone and pressures them they are immediately calling for their head? Look at what O said right before i went to sleep the night ico got hammered. I said i was keeping my vote there as pressure essentially. People like ico try to cruise by by playing entitled and I don't like that kind of style since it removes alignment indication.

Grumpy cat- idk how many times i need to bring this up in games but my style changes based on who's at the table and what part of my gameplay im working on. Here i was trying to be less aggro and let discussion breathe. Do you think its scummy? Why?

As for fluff /meming being scummy - it depends on context. If done to obfuscate/dodge I'd say its scummy. I dont think its ~independently scummy~ if anything.
Best way to scumhunt in a mountainous is to look at who/what is being pushed and when. This is how I've seen effective town players do so.

Do you not see that I am pushing Ico to do more however with my vote? And when they get voted their reaction is to act entitled instead of answer.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:19 am

Post by WindowsXP »

You know what I'm actually really annoyed at this point. Im revealing what I want as a strategy. I want to get hanged today. I want a guaranteed ML. In exchange, you guys vote who I choose. Theres a 2/5 chance of hitting right tomorrow into a full win. Its easier for scum to obfuscate when they get elimed earlier. I am a firm believer of scum teams being much more obvious over time.
Finding 1 scum out of 6 should not be difficult.

As scum i would have done 0 analysis/interacting today and just pushed ppl to get me to L-1 so i can self hammer for 5 way and no real way to determine whoever my partner may be and go back to step 1.

Right now I'm looking at Paladin/Flopz/Dong as my scumpool. It's tentative for now but I can explain later.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:28 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Flopz
1. This argument sucks and you're wrong so if you wanna argue in good faith i suggest you drop it because what are you trying to say? That im partners with ico and its scum theater? Get outta here
2 - i didn't realize taking a solid stance on pushes was scummy sorry m8 I'll lrn2play
3 - just give this up. I do everything i can as town to fake a townslip if i can. In the last mini normal i never bothered checking other games for how many scum there were. Its a common thing more experienced town players do from epicmafia. Trying to do things that are townslips are not scum indicative for me. I dont care how you wanna frame it.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:29 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Also now that my main is revealed I'd ask that they/them is used for me ty
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:31 am

Post by WindowsXP »

oh to add to 3 - i said i work 15 hours a day and dont have time. Do your own research. I do anything for a townread.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:33 am

Post by WindowsXP »

I kinda wanna self sac already and mark one of dong/flopz already for tomorrow bc they both feel so scummy rn :lol:
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:20 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Faking a townslip isnt scummy for an ego player but ok doge. And once i verify what gc is true ill happily self sac now and we can get onto lylo with DD in effect
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:22 am

Post by WindowsXP »

alisae whats your solve oh great player who thinks they know better?
You scum tryna prevent a DD 1 scum snipe or what?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #49) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:24 am

Post by WindowsXP »

"Saying you'll do a tactic"
Yeah no seeya VOTE: Windows
Im town get dong tomorrow and its gg.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #50) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:46 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 593, Donempire wrote:Im stupid. Windows flips scum here all the time. Its impossible they didnt see grumpys unvote. It was to desperately play into getting some towncred for hammering themselves as scum wouldnt do that or something
My lynch today is %100 windows but i will iso ydrasse too.
Ok is it scummy to lie about that? Is that always scum to you? Or are you inexperienced?
If you're so sure about it and youre town feel free to self sac and get me tomorrow if youre oh so sure (:
If I'm such obvious scum then you should have 0 issue with that.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #51) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:48 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 594, Grumpy Cat wrote:That's what I was thinking. Like, they're pretending to be town that's quickhammering themselves while giving some final advice. Tempted to leave Wandows around to lunch tomorrow; my scumread there is still very strong.

Reason I think the Hop/I scumpings from the memeing thing is scum-indicative, is because Koba isn't a player who scumreads that sort of stuff; they do it themselves at times. When I saw Wandows doing it, I just assumed they fit into a certain archetype of (serious) player and it didn't mean much, but knowing now it's Koba means those reads are very likely to be fake.
If you think the scumpings were from the meming then idk what to tell you.

It was the fake tone i could detect. I ignore meme posts. You get me today or never. I give you those 2 options. If you put me in lylo i never get hanged unless town desperately wants to lose.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #52) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:50 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Get me rn and get dong tomorrow. Dong is afraid to flip me as gown today bc they are scum and they probably planned on me in lylo lmfao. This is why i wanted to get myself out of the way since i see people angling me as an ML on d3.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #53) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:52 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Btw flipping me gives best info for all I can even see my flip being the most optimal here. I'm not getting anyone but myself today if you choowe not to get me today you're not getting me tomorrow. Capiche?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #54) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:18 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 602, Grumpy Cat wrote:I mean, we probably shouldn't be flipping anyone until Paladin comes back.

You're so difficult to read when you keep claiming to do fake slips as town. That doesn't help people read you at all
Is doing fake slips scummy?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #55) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:38 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Simple to ignore when its NAI
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #56) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Seems like Dong froze up.

Paladin i eagerly await your reread. Or at least participation.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:11 am

Post by WindowsXP »

"Self vote is always scummy" - ok then vote me kid. "Always gamethrowing" in case you haven't noticed there's a special mechanic on d3 and I want to utilize it. But how strange to have this conflicting statement in the same sentence.

"5 year old join date" - lol this isn't the only mafia site in existence kid. And regardless, having more completed games =/= more skill. I have seen the most terrible players be the ones that were around for longer than 5 years. So not sure why you feel the need to shade me based on that. You're obvscum whos mad they got caught and are gonna lose to a mechanic bc a town wants them bad enough that they'll self sacrifice to win the game that way.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #58) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:14 am

Post by WindowsXP »

anyways vote me then vote dong, we already won. Ego players sit down the game is solved
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #59) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:20 am

Post by WindowsXP »

"You're toxic !!!" Cries the kid who just finished trying to berate another player for having joined more recently than them and is utilizing a setups mechanic in a logical way.

And yes, town lies about shit to get townread. How many completed games do you have in mafia? Surely the number is under 2000
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:30 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Why would i be malding if i think im going to win? Lol
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:32 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 620, WindowsXP wrote:Why would i be malding if i think im going to win? Lol
Also can you stop talking like the epitome of twitch chat its extremely cringy to read.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #62) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:55 am

Post by WindowsXP »

If dong is so confident on me being scum they should have 0 issue self voting because itd be better to get me tomorrow. Dong is ingenious however and that's why they are crying about non game related reasons to not trust me

Also i very clearly know what malding means, i literally called you on it by asking you to stop talking like a twitch chat.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #63) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:05 am

Post by WindowsXP »

the only person "Sure" of me being scum is dong @GC
they've consistently tried to paint my nai actions, and even imo town only actions as scum which is hella sus. And without having a vote on me
As soon as i suggest i am hanged instead today they cry about GT. Its obvious they wanna just save me as a lylo ML and I'm going to make this game won.
Even in their talk about me GTing thats literally scum spew that they slipped they know im town but need to ML me.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #64) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:05 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 631, Ydrasse wrote:a lot of this game’s d2 has been when i’m not feeling so great so sorry for that. is there anything ppl want me to talk abt/answer?
can you vote me?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #65) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:06 am

Post by WindowsXP »

also if i was scum doing this i would have already been self hammered a while ago i play sacrificial i dont care.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #66) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:19 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Sure alisae but am i town or scum.
I've seen you throw shade but share no solid view on it.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #67) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:24 am

Post by WindowsXP »

alisae trying to frame ydrasse as my scumpartner for having accurate meta on me how sad.

Also meta is mostly only useful in a forum setting when it comes to proof of WHAT a person COULD do in a situation with low sample sizes unless its a low range player.

And the mini normal on my.main+ nomination mafia are the games u are looking for @ydrasse.

As for info i have enough info off the people trying to push me. I have proven there is a concerted effort to ml me in lylo.

In nomination mafia the intent was to manipulate town to think i am frustated town and get a different ML through. Clearly my intent here is to play with a mechanic and reading the board state with at least 1 scum trying to push my ML in lylo.
I think scum would be self concuous about voicing that so grumpy cat is probably not it.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:25 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 626, Donempire wrote:
In post 625, Grumpy Cat wrote:Dogem, if you're certain on Wandows being scum, why don't you want to store him for a win tomorrow?
Hmm. I actually didnt think of it that way. Im assuming you mean like an emergency lynch in case we lynch town today.
Im fine with this idea. But i dont have any definite scumreads today besides windows, and while i do hsve townreads (ali, you) id like to get a read on ydrasse and paladin before deciding on what tactic to use.
Why do you townread ali and grumpycat?
Ydrasse has enough game related content to get a read on them. Whats your read on them?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:26 am

Post by WindowsXP »

I'm nonbinary stop using masculine terms towards me.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:29 am

Post by WindowsXP »

i like to exaggerate early on to get shit moving. Get over it.
You voted and HAMMERED ico so something something glass house.
Its a manipulative tactic to make people contribute in the way i want when they are not doing so.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #71) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:29 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 648, Alisae wrote:alright dude
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #72) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:47 am

Post by WindowsXP »

I have consistently been wanting to utilize the mechanic in this game the whole game. I softed my intent to do this strategy at the start of d2. I talked about how its easier to hit just 1 scum in 2 scum in a small pool on d1. I have experience from many games of chat mafia where i have lost more games where i find scum easily on d1 and then fail to find other scum because they can easily deepwolf despite worse "odds".
You hang me->ydrasse probably dies-> hang dong -> town wins.
Dong has perspective slipped in his post abt me "gamethrowing" even.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (isolation #73) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:49 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 649, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 626, Donempire wrote:
In post 625, Grumpy Cat wrote:Dogem, if you're certain on Wandows being scum, why don't you want to store him for a win tomorrow?
Hmm. I actually didnt think of it that way. Im assuming you mean like an emergency lynch in case we lynch town today.
Im fine with this idea. But i dont have any definite scumreads today besides windows, and while i do hsve townreads (ali, you) id like to get a read on ydrasse and paladin before deciding on what tactic to use.
Why do you townread ali and grumpycat?
Ydrasse has enough game related content to get a read on them. Whats your read on them?
Hey mr dude is gender neutral answer this
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #74) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:51 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Stop misgendering me thx.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #75) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:58 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 664, Donempire wrote:
In post 659, Alisae wrote:Dongempire what do you think of Ydrasse?
I dont think much right now alignment vise. I was meaning to iso her after i was done with windows, do i'll get my thoughts ready at max tomorrow.
Answer my questions too bud. Or did you pull those reads out of thin air?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #76) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:58 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Classic.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #77) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:00 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 656, Alisae wrote:Alright, someone let me know when or if we're flipping this slot.
I'm putting them on mute cause I don't really see any point to interact with them anymore and its kinda pointless at this point.
You haven't even interacted with me in a meaningful way regardless so not sure what you're trying to accomplish.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #78) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:02 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 662, Alisae wrote:Dongempire don't even bother dude, he didn't answer my question about who he thought was town pushing him, and at this point he's just looking to blame whoever is pushing him.
I don't see any rational reason to talk to him.
Weird you're dishonest bc i said Grumpycat was but sure.
You tell me who's pushing me if you're so aware of it then?
Your town equity has sunk really low since your lolhammer. Honestly just wanna have you hanged d3 out of policy lmfao(after i flip town obv).
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #79) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:05 am

Post by WindowsXP »

I'd like to point out alisae "muted" me after I rebutted their weak argument and probably had nothing to say wrt it. I really dont know if this comes from a bad ego/pride thing or they're scum floundering but thats something important to note with alisae's push.
At some point occams razor kicks in and you have to acknowledge im town.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #80) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:33 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 190, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 186, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
In post 184, WindowsXP wrote:At the very least it would be most plausible that Grumpy is attempting to pocket hopkirk if they are friends/ friendly with eachother.
Interesting you would think this; I had the opposite impression.
In post 189, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:I mean if there is a pocketing attempt in your exchange with Hopkirk I don't think it is coming from you.
Why do you say its the opposite way?

Can you elaborate on that?
Paladin I'd like you to still answer this.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #81) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:34 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 481, WindowsXP wrote:There is enough plausible deniability that if you're going to try to use the lolhammer as an argument you are going to get no real conclusions.

Also your claim about what you'd do with Alisae as scum while simultaneously not really sorting em is odd to me Dong. How do you read the rest of eir D1 minus the lolhammer? Was it towny or scummy? Let's say that, theoretically, Ico was not at L-1 on D1 when alisae voted, and the game continued. Was their move there scum?

Where did I ever reach a final conclusion? I was offering a case against Ico and I was letting them refute it. Let's talk about that. Do you think my push was scum motivated? Why? What was suspicious about my posts?

Also, important, do you think Ydrasse's d1 is town to you? They voted Ico too and did not declare L-1, and are a passive voice this game. I'm wondering what you may think about that slot.
reviving this because this was not answered as well.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #82) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 357, Alisae wrote:I had no idea I hammered Icon when I voted him I thought he had 3 votes at the time :/
Sorry
In post 367, Alisae wrote:
In post 360, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 357, Alisae wrote:I had no idea I hammered Icon when I voted him I thought he had 3 votes at the time :/
Sorry
What, why didn't you announce L-1 then?
ok let me rephrase cause I meant to say that I thought I would be the third vote atm. I didn’t know dogempire or flops was still voting icon and I thought it would be L-2
In post 369, Alisae wrote:Like the only people who I thought voted icon at the time were Windows and Ydrasse
What paladin quoted made me curious and I found this.
This is actually hella scummy. I'll do a metadive tomorrow after work since i finally dont work a double tomorrow but i need to see their voting habits around L-2/L-1.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

if they do regularly announce L-2 its scummy. Otherwise there's enough plausible deniability and I'm not pursuing it further.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

I am like 10 games in and the ego stinks really bad. I guess now i see how others may view my play on my main.

also ggez on my first scum win on this site against em

the one scum game i saw i see e is terrible at playing as scum and they typically dont even care abt checking votes b4 voting as town.

conclusion: alisae is probably town here. unless they are paired with ydrasse and they are distancing imo thats the only pairing i see possible with that.

also the number of times i saw "kekw" was extremely cringy. the fact we have 2 ppl like that here at this table like yikes.

anyways I still think dong is scum unless proven otherwise for the evidence i provided earlier.

ydrasse's analysis on me is accurate. I also think this is their towngame based on having played with them twice as well as modding a game they participated in( I think?) offsite. I've yet to see how they are as scum but scum!ydrasse could easily have framed me as scum and then pushed someone else on my wagon as scum. Unless it were to be alisae/ydrasse? that's the only scenario I really can see atm.

But why lie about the fact that you DON'T typically announce L-1 actually?
(i just realized this as I'm typing it and i looked up at my quote.) If someone can please quote this part for me and let alisae know i have an important question for em <3

paladin is somehow still null and i think possibly the scum from poe? i'm not sure.

flopz is super chaotic. I do think they are town however.

grumpycat town imo? just mainly the way they are approaching this game feels towny. and the thing I mentioned about scum probably being to self conscious.

so in conclusion I think I have the teams narrowed down(i kinda wrote and rewrote this as I went down when thinking of interactions and possibilities):

Dong + Paladin
Ydrasse + Alisae.

im leaning the top one rn. although im not as sure as I was before.

when i was going down the list, something just felt weird like the puzzle doesnt fit because the former doesn't match. Like the solve was wrong.

That's my aftework thoughts(im so tired i worked 15 hours and iwork tomorrow morning)

UNVOTE: I need more info today I'm gonna step back.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #682 (isolation #85) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 333, Datisi wrote:
Vote count 1.final

with 9 votes in play, it took 5 to make a decision. day 1 ended.

execution
Iconeum [5]:
Dongempire, Flopz, WindowsXP, Ydrasse, Alisae
[HAMMER]

WindowsXP [2]:
Hopkirk, Iconeum
Piergeiron the Paladinson [1]:
Grumpy Cat

Not Voting [1]:
Piergeiron the Paladinson

flip
Iconeum
has been executed Day 1. He was a
Vanilla Townie

The sun sets, it is now Night 1. Sunrise in
(expired on 2020-09-11 12:35:00)

mod notes~ Iconeum standing V/LA weekends.

flavourImage
After posting that I literally remembered it was both Ydrasse and Alisae that got Ico hanged on D1.

They both voted after me.

I'd like to apologize to you Dong for the shitpush I think I'm actually onto something here and I want to hear what you think. As well as the other people.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

And you didn't think to check if it was L-1? I feel like you as a player would do so.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Why do you townread Alisae?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

You seem pretty defensive when Alisae has shade thrown at them and have expressed a strong townread on them.

I'd like you to explain why that is.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (isolation #89) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:58 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

the more i reread the less sure i am on the other slots being town i hate this game. im mainly looking at hopkirk rn and trying to see where scum were going with the NK. like why were they scared? I would have seen them as a good potential ML. But who was threatened? was it just an active slot eliminated??

lol like is paladin/ydrasse possible and they're just lurky so that we attack eachother? my brain whirs.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #90) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

It is mainly the interactions you have with them. You're defensive of them. Why is one way distancing out of the question? You have an excuse not to vote alisae in lylo and alisae's posts shows em as not having either a townread or a scumread on you, as e has expressed that they want more out of you.

I just can't get a good solve to save my life rn that makes me feel like it fits while rereading.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #91) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

I'm just trying to wrap my head around why Alisae is trying to frame my push on Ico as scummy now when
a) e hammered them
b)
In post 388, Alisae wrote:
In post 383, Donempire wrote:I'm literally the first vote alisae, im the most sus person on that wagon? For an rvs vote and a hammer that then happens while im asleep? Defend your hammer, dont try to paint me as scum instead, it only makes you seem worse. So far the only reasoning you gave was "it was an accident", and if so dont you check VCs?
You seem the most sus person on that wagon because you enabled that wagon to reach 5 votes when you could have easily made sure that that didn’t happen by unvoting.

And how am I not supposed to see your slot and think that what you’re doing is strange? Not only did you enable that wagon to reach 5 votes, but you’re also coming into the day phase trying to label me as a liability and saying why its better to mislynch then it is to lynch scum. Like this is really strange because it feels like you’re not trying to find scum. Do you have any other suspects or am I your only suspect?

I voted Icon because I scumread him and he was acting weird in regards to Windows and I liked Windows the most between their discussion with Icon. Thats why I voted Icon and I didn’t realize I hammered until I woke up and saw that I hammered. I’m sorry. I fucked up.
In post 482, Alisae wrote:
In post 478, WindowsXP wrote:Alisae you have any analysis on slots that aren't mine? Especially considerint you lolhammered yourself
Ydrasse worries me right now. If you think about it, I don't really know what they've actually done in this game.
I'm worried that Paladin might have killed Hopkirk and I'm also getting worried that Paladin hasn't really done anything at all.
I think Dogempire is honestly fine, I feel better about them now that they weren't just trying to get me killed for being a liability.
I think Flopz's vote on you is very reasonable and considering I feel unsure about a lot of slots this and dogempire are the closest things I would call townreads atm.

I'm not sure if its Grumpy Cat because I think their push on you is weird, it feels like such a weird thing for you to fake that entrance when no one knows who you are and I'm not sure I like him pushing it. Like I don't see why you would fake that on an alt and doubledown on meta when no one knows who you are.
However on the other side of the coin, I'm not sure what I should think of you not announcing your vote would put Icon at L-2 when you were paying attention.
Though its also like you two are playing the game and at least are trying to scumhunt.

So I really feel like it might be Ydrasse and Paladin unless those 2 just start contributing something thats meaningful because Dogempire and Flopz seem fine, I like you, and Grumpy Cat feels like they're trying to play the game.

{Dogempire, Flopz}
{Windows}
{Grumpy Cat}
{Ydrasse, Paladin}

e admitted they townleaned me on d1 and into d2. what happened there?

c) they stopped responding after I proved that wrong with my reasoning
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #92) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

The fact they were aware that Paladin was the likely frame makes me feel like that is a purposeful kill to frame them. Because when I reread hopkirk I too was looking like "damn this looks like something either paladin or someone trying to frame paladin would do"

the more I read the more I think solve is {alisae, Ydrasse, Paladin} with alisae/paladin being the least likely team.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #93) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 698, Ydrasse wrote:the fact that you’re doing a 180 here makes absolutely no sense to me. all that evidence you were sure about on dong suddenly vanishing into thin air for a new pool is what? a pool you think you can get elims in?

you just called ali and i town and then went nope, scum together and you’re refusing to say why we can’t be partnered with literally anyone else right now.

I reread the game. Looked at evidence. Refreshed my reads.
So you think my change in reads is scummy.
Can you explain what evidence you're referring to?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #94) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 699, Ydrasse wrote:i’m actually upset by this if you’re town so i’m going to bed. bye
fake tbh
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #95) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

I fudged that evidence and over exaggerated it tbh. I just had a really strong vibe that they were scum. Getting shitpushed can make that kinda read happen.
But lets talk abt how YOU think im scum suddenly. You accussd me of looking for MLs. Care to explain? You

When i look at team pairings i mostly go by vibe. Its usually semi accurate for me. I look at each slot. I think "ok this is scum so now who's their partner?"
And so i eliminate pairings from there.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #96) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:41 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 706, Alisae wrote:Ydrasse if you’re getting upset interacting with Windows, its most likely because they’re just scum and its as simple as that.
Like its just pointless to interact with them since their reads and stances are just agenda based at this point.
What agenda? Care to ellaborate?
And now are you townreading ydrasse? What's your stance on her?

If you won't answer this coming from me, someone else will ask.

Why did you try to use something you were townleaning me for? Who's my possible scum partners in your view? You were angling on Flopz/Paladin earlier. Where did that go?

And voting me is playing into my hands ty <3 i still wanna be elim'd today so the info that im town will fuck up scum <33
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (isolation #97) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

alisae unvoting ydrasse and offering 0 analysis on what has occurred is telling. Feels like alisae is aware abt the blunder i pointed out and is trying to avoid anymore of that by hiding behind a tunnel.

The more and more i think about it the more i feel comfortable with this solve. The reaction to me outting it from both of the top 2 slots i suspect together just sorta cinches it.

Literally evidence just points to you 2 open scumming d1 and then distancing d2.
If you think this pressure will disappear just bc im ML'd you're wrong kiddos.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #98) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Spoiler: ydrasse related quotes from alisae
In post 568, Alisae wrote:
In post 563, WindowsXP wrote:alisae whats your solve oh great player who thinks they know better?
You scum tryna prevent a DD 1 scum snipe or what?
I still think is Ydrasse and Paladin
In post 485, Alisae wrote:Either way I think all 3 scum should be in {Grumpy Cat, Ydrasse, Paladin}
In post 502, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Ydrasse
In post 641, Alisae wrote:Ydrasse why do you think Windows is town?
In post 645, Alisae wrote:
In post 642, Ydrasse wrote:so yeah. basically they're a mess this game but it's leaning more into their town meta barring a few things, and those few things i want to actually speak to windows about.
before this post what concerns did you have about windows that you actively tried to persue? I don't remember anything off the top of my head so my concern atm is that you're only being proactive about talking to windows because you're being asked about Windows if that makes any sense.
In post 706, Alisae wrote:Ydrasse if you’re getting upset interacting with Windows, its most likely because they’re just scum and its as simple as that.
Like its just pointless to interact with them since their reads and stances are just agenda based at this point.

like cmon alisae you're not good at the scum thing you just literally spewed ur own partner. tbf they also spewed you.

you made a move together with ydrasse on d1. you instantly felt the need to distance d2 and now you suddenly found an excuse to townread them huh? convenient!

this fucking shit fits. like really well. Alisae responding in thread after ydrasse just to put a vote on me instead is just icing on the cake.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #99) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

God I'm like so excited and can't sleep i feel like i had an aha moment and i just want someone to like see this rn.

And we're not hanging outside of me, ydrasse, or alisae today. And that's final.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #100) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:45 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

"I think ydrasse is individually scummy, windows isnt partners with ydrasse, and i think the mechanic sucks but I'm gonna vote for windows anyways" - alisae
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #101) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 713, WindowsXP wrote:"I think ydrasse is individually scummy, windows isnt partners with ydrasse, and i think the mechanic sucks but I'm gonna vote for windows anyways" - alisae
Also to add onto this: alisae claimed to be ignoring me and had me muted becauae they thought i was scum.
Lets see what excuse they have now.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #102) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:34 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Conf biasing to beleueve alisae is town @dong?
Occams razor has to kick in for you. How about you actually read the content of my recent posts instead of pretending you tead.

You're twisting reality to fit your theory.
How about you use reality to shape your theory instead like I did.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #103) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:36 am

Post by WindowsXP »

I went soft on ydrasse bc I like them as a player and I am softer on players i like.

If you think my scumplay is that weak that if ydrasse and i were partners that id play this way around her thats honestly insulting.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #104) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:39 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Do you have literally no comment about literally anything i brought up or are you just gonna play obtuse? This is why i want to be hanged bc conf bias idiots have to abandon basic logic bc they want their theories to be right more than they want to win.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #105) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:46 am

Post by WindowsXP »

"To add to tbat im a stubborn ass who can't unbend their pride even 2 cm to engage in good faith"
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #106) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:50 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Case me dong. What's the proof. I offered proof of alisae + ydrasse. Now do me. Refute me.
Me being "soft" on ydrasse i have reasonably explained.

I literally caught aliisae in multiple self contradictions wrt their reads. I pointed out ydrasse oddly being defensive of alisae early on. Go take literally 5 minutes and read what i said in the past 2 pages. Why am I wrong. Why are you right.

You have to be very terrible at thia game to refuse to consider i could be town and use evidence in front of you.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #107) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:51 am

Post by WindowsXP »

you dont think im scum you just have huwt feewings and don't want me to be town to feel vawidated
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (isolation #108) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:57 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 700, Datisi wrote:
Vote count 2.06

with 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2020-09-21 12:45:00).

execution
WindowsXP [1]:
Dongempire
Ydrasse [1]:
Alisae
Piergeiron the Paladinson [1]:
Flopz

Not Voting [4]:
Ydrasse, Piergeiron the Paladinson, Grumpy Cat, WindowsXP

mod notes...

flavourImage
(Spoiler alert dong wont reply to any of the points I meant bc it would require realizing i have good points and them being forced to do brainwork and not being prideful)
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #109) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:02 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 727, Grumpy Cat wrote:Will catch up tonight.

I was inspired by Flopz's heavy lurking so thought I'd follow in his footsteps for a day.
just say u were busy on sunday lmfao
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #110) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:10 am

Post by WindowsXP »

You got time to comment on my theory i came to when rereading in the past 2 pages? I promise its not too much of a read.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #111) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:39 am

Post by WindowsXP »

What do you think about alisae's logical inconsistencies ydrasse?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (isolation #112) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:15 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 736, Donempire wrote:
In post 725, WindowsXP wrote:you dont think im scum you just have huwt feewings and don't want me to be town to feel vawidated
I thought you'd be one of those right wing types from the way you talked, and this is just more proof. Go outside bro
guess youve never seen my posts in uspol lol
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #740 (isolation #113) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:43 am

Post by WindowsXP »

nvm.
Speakeasy thing.
But anyways i have refuted your points and you havent really rebutted other than to double down on a faulty premise.
Literally just asking you to examine motivations and not just assign actions as alignment indicative.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (isolation #114) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:45 am

Post by WindowsXP »

I'm literally flipping green today but id rather get you to have an actual conversation. Sure we'll give you that if i flip red you can reasonably assume ydrasse is part of the poe.
But I'm already wanting to get hangdd today. I'm letting myself die. There's no poibt discussing that. Lets have a conversation assuming i flip green bc that's what will happen.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #115) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:43 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 742, Donempire wrote:Ohh us politics. I thought it was a different site.

Read your literally second post on the thread and what can i say, have i ever been wrong?
uh im a leftist not a liberal so I'm on the opposite end but sure? You're so right.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #116) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:43 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 743, Datisi wrote:
Ydrasse is being replaced.
Interesting.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #751 (isolation #117) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:35 am

Post by WindowsXP »

I dont find it funny to be constantly intentionally misgendered
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #118) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:09 am

Post by WindowsXP »

@flopz can you at least tell me what you think of my last 2-3 pages of posts. I brought up important stuff. I want you to tell me if you agree if you agree with or disagree with my analysis and why.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #119) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:18 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 752, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:At the moment I have scumreads on Ydrasse and Dongempire, and I would like to look further into your ISO as well. The rest of the players I believe I am townreading. I hope to provide some more details and insight later today, I am however caught up and acknowledge there are questions directed to me that are as of yet unanswered.
How do you see a dong/ydrasse team???? Honestly i dont vibe with it but individually i think ydrasse has been scummy regardless.

I see in dong the type of mindset i had in the mini normal i was in last on my main vs ico and in year of miccros against miccro mask, etc. So while i think they're playing obnoxiously similarly how I did in those games it still feels town motivated.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (isolation #120) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:41 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Alisae I'm still scum but not scum with Ydrasse but Ydrasse is scummier? Care to explain this congnitive dissonance? Also I'm warning you last time, my pronouns are they/they them. I'm not going to repeat myself to you again.

You continue to ignore valid points made against you. You are floundering because you cannot find reasonable answers to the questions I pose to you.

While you try to pretend I am scum when I am able to explain all of my actions and their intent. Even if you want to claim to disagree with them I have explained myself.

I've explained myself many times and presented evidence to back up my points. It's actually really fucking annoying that those standards are not even enough for me for certain people and yet they think their views are more valid with lower standards.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #767 (isolation #121) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:42 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 765, Alisae wrote:Is it just me or does paladin/windows make too much sense?
Why?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #122) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:47 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Spoiler: a bunch of posts that alisae should have explained/answered but have not
In post 690, WindowsXP wrote:the more i reread the less sure i am on the other slots being town i hate this game. im mainly looking at hopkirk rn and trying to see where scum were going with the NK. like why were they scared? I would have seen them as a good potential ML. But who was threatened? was it just an active slot eliminated??

lol like is paladin/ydrasse possible and they're just lurky so that we attack eachother? my brain whirs.
In post 693, WindowsXP wrote:It is mainly the interactions you have with them. You're defensive of them. Why is one way distancing out of the question? You have an excuse not to vote alisae in lylo and alisae's posts shows em as not having either a townread or a scumread on you, as e has expressed that they want more out of you.

I just can't get a good solve to save my life rn that makes me feel like it fits while rereading.
In post 696, WindowsXP wrote:I'm just trying to wrap my head around why Alisae is trying to frame my push on Ico as scummy now when
a) e hammered them
b)
In post 383, Donempire wrote:I'm literally the first vote alisae, im the most sus person on that wagon? For an rvs vote and a hammer that then happens while im asleep? Defend your hammer, dont try to paint me as scum instead, it only makes you seem worse. So far the only reasoning you gave was "it was an accident", and if so dont you check VCs?
You seem the most sus person on that wagon because you enabled that wagon to reach 5 votes when you could have easily made sure that that didn’t happen by unvoting.

And how am I not supposed to see your slot and think that what you’re doing is strange? Not only did you enable that wagon to reach 5 votes, but you’re also coming into the day phase trying to label me as a liability and saying why its better to mislynch then it is to lynch scum. Like this is really strange because it feels like you’re not trying to find scum. Do you have any other suspects or am I your only suspect?

I voted Icon because I scumread him and he was acting weird in regards to Windows and I liked Windows the most between their discussion with Icon. Thats why I voted Icon and I didn’t realize I hammered until I woke up and saw that I hammered. I’m sorry. I fucked up.
In post 482, Alisae wrote:
In post 478, WindowsXP wrote:Alisae you have any analysis on slots that aren't mine? Especially considerint you lolhammered yourself
Ydrasse worries me right now. If you think about it, I don't really know what they've actually done in this game.
I'm worried that Paladin might have killed Hopkirk and I'm also getting worried that Paladin hasn't really done anything at all.
I think Dogempire is honestly fine, I feel better about them now that they weren't just trying to get me killed for being a liability.
I think Flopz's vote on you is very reasonable and considering I feel unsure about a lot of slots this and dogempire are the closest things I would call townreads atm.

I'm not sure if its Grumpy Cat because I think their push on you is weird, it feels like such a weird thing for you to fake that entrance when no one knows who you are and I'm not sure I like him pushing it. Like I don't see why you would fake that on an alt and doubledown on meta when no one knows who you are.
However on the other side of the coin, I'm not sure what I should think of you not announcing your vote would put Icon at L-2 when you were paying attention.
Though its also like you two are playing the game and at least are trying to scumhunt.

So I really feel like it might be Ydrasse and Paladin unless those 2 just start contributing something thats meaningful because Dogempire and Flopz seem fine, I like you, and Grumpy Cat feels like they're trying to play the game.

{Dogempire, Flopz}
{Windows}
{Grumpy Cat}
{Ydrasse, Paladin}

e admitted they townleaned me on d1 and into d2. what happened there?

c) they stopped responding after I proved that wrong with my reasoning
In post 708, WindowsXP wrote:
What agenda? Care to ellaborate?
And now are you townreading ydrasse? What's your stance on her?

If you won't answer this coming from me, someone else will ask.

Why did you try to use something you were townleaning me for? Who's my possible scum partners in your view? You were angling on Flopz/Paladin earlier. Where did that go?

And voting me is playing into my hands ty <3 i still wanna be elim'd today so the info that im town will fuck up scum <33
In post 709, WindowsXP wrote:alisae unvoting ydrasse and offering 0 analysis on what has occurred is telling. Feels like alisae is aware abt the blunder i pointed out and is trying to avoid anymore of that by hiding behind a tunnel.

The more and more i think about it the more i feel comfortable with this solve. The reaction to me outting it from both of the top 2 slots i suspect together just sorta cinches it.

Literally evidence just points to you 2 open scumming d1 and then distancing d2.
If you think this pressure will disappear just bc im ML'd you're wrong kiddos.
In post 713, WindowsXP wrote:"I think ydrasse is individually scummy, windows isnt partners with ydrasse, and i think the mechanic sucks but I'm gonna vote for windows anyways" - alisae
In post 714, WindowsXP wrote:
Also to add onto this: alisae claimed to be ignoring me and had me muted becauae they thought i was scum.
Lets see what excuse they have now.

the big one being the post about ydrasse they made. feels like a panic post where they accidentally slipped and now are trying to cover up. don't think you can get away with explaining how you reached that conclusion even if you want to claim that isn't your conclusion now.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (isolation #123) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:58 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 752, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:At the moment I have scumreads on Ydrasse and Dongempire, and I would like to look further into your ISO as well. The rest of the players I believe I am townreading. I hope to provide some more details and insight later today, I am however caught up and acknowledge there are questions directed to me that are as of yet unanswered.
can you explain why you are townreading the rest of the players? just a short paragraph for each one with the general reasoning at minimum would be appreciated.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #124) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:32 am

Post by WindowsXP »

LOL i just read a game for this setup where town won. They literally did the 2 NL strat that I proposed and won by hanging scum d3.

I'm trying to gleam more info about how this setup turns out. focusing on the mechanic is definitely good. I'm about to read the 2 scum wins but the 1 town win funnily enough uses the exact strategy that I proposed.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #125) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:40 am

Post by WindowsXP »

lol wow, I was correct in my prediction. . The 2 scum victories happened with scum being hanged on d1/d2.

viewtopic.php?t=69909 - town win(nice thread link)

viewtopic.php?t=68299 - scum win

viewtopic.php?t=70624 - scum win

The mechanic of lylo where scum is not able to bus at all makes scum a lot more obvious. as soon as a vote goes up and theres scum between the 2, there's a 50/50 and scum cannot feasibly bus there. but with a ML available and scum not being able to bus on d3 it becomes painfully obvious i feel.

we should have NL d1. shame we didn't. I'm still offering myself up so we can have a lylo with 2 scum still.

anyways. yoink.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #126) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:46 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Oh wait they just accidentally reached deadline and NLd and it worked out lol.

I just read the game more closely.

GC, please look at my ISO wrt Alisae. Look at how Alisae is dodging responding to their inconsistencies / thought processes / reasoning. I really really am tired of having this case and no one even bothering to read it.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (isolation #127) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:49 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 705, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Windows
In post 712, Alisae wrote:
@Grumpy Cat, Flopz, and Dongempire

The way I read the gamestate right now, I feel like there’s 1 scum in {Ydrasse, Windows} because I don’t think Ydrasse responds to the way that she did to windows on pg 28 if they’re partners together.

I think Ydrasse is individually scummy. She has scummy pop ins and generally seems like scum who is just sitting on her hands doing nothing because she doesn’t feel obligated to do anything. I just don’t think its with Windows because her recent posting seems really weird to be partnered with Windows. It either seems like she’s setting up to vote Windows or she seems genuinely surprised at Window’s latest posting. Either way it just doesn’t seem like its aligned with Windows.

Like I’m super sure that 1 of those 2 slots is scum, what do you guys think?
In post 759, Alisae wrote:
In post 716, Donempire wrote:Ali, gc, what do you think of saving windows for tomorrow and lynching in ydrasse/paladin and maybe flopz today?
I’m willing to lynch in Ydrasse/Paladin sure.
In post 765, Alisae wrote:Is it just me or does paladin/windows make too much sense?

alisae explain this ty
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #128) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:50 am

Post by WindowsXP »

page 28 and 29 are what I would like you to read @GC
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #129) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:02 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Spoiler: bad case lol
In post 528, Donempire wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 206, WindowsXP wrote:Ico, do you think there is at least one scum in GC/Hop trying to pocket the other?

In post 207, WindowsXP wrote:

I never said I townread them. But the evidence does point towards them having a town mindset in the way they are approaching this game and attempting to solve. I currently have a semi-confident scumread between GC/Hop and I do not see either of them as likely partners with Paladin so there is also more reason for me to believe Paladin being scum there.
I do hope you end up responding to my other analysis rather than pick and choose things you are saying you strongly disagree with, since you seem to be disagreeing a lot with me right now.
In post 214, WindowsXP wrote:

If you think you can leash me to only talk about 2 slots, you are sadly mistaken

In post 229, WindowsXP wrote:I asked you to explain yourself Ico and added a vote to get you to do so, and your reaction is to OMGUS?
Either you are extremely childish or you are scum trying to deflect from taking more concise stances.
It looks to me you are acting in a way to make something stick instead of analyzing already existing content. i.e. you give some reply to a few posts and then end up trying to shade a random slot like its still RVS.

Also as a side note, please do not use gross ableist language. I am uncomfortable with it and its grossly inappropriate to use in game.I will not be asking you directly again.

So alisae asked me to expand on my windows scumread.

I dont see anything conclusively scum motivated in this batch of posts. What i want you to focus on is however the instant scumread that windows explained. He starts off the discussion aggressively "To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things." which for someone you claim to be arguing with on good faith doesnt seem good. On top of that, his third post here says that ico never responded to him, and that it is only scum indicative. However, he did. Literally the post before that.
In post 213, Iconeum wrote:

You seem to be disliking
the pressure that
Paladin
is putting on Hopkirk
, so perhaps can you elaborate on where you stand on Hop. Are you getting scumpings from Paladin because you think they are trying to LAMIST
or because of their push on Hop
?
there
Its lazy, but thats ico for you. And its quite clearly a response, and saying otherwise is just misrepresenting.

After that, its reasonable to vote him back since hes saying ico didnt respond when he just did, and the only response ico gets after that is "omgus xd". I dont see how you as ico dont get pissed at this, on top of that weird disclaimer at the bottom which ico didnt do. I even thought he was memeing there
In post 545, Donempire wrote:
In post 481, WindowsXP wrote:There is enough plausible deniability that if you're going to try to use the lolhammer as an argument you are going to get no real conclusions.

I dont remember a lot of alisae except es push on ico, which i actually liked. I thought posts like 275 and 280 were inquisitive without being overly aggressive. It ended too early for me to make any heavy statements, but i dont have a problem with alis d1 except for you know what.

Yes. Even if not scum motivated, it was done in bad faith. Posts like prove that. I explained my reasoning already. Post clearly reaches a final conclusion as well since you say theres nothing but scum motivation there.
I would also like to note im just repeating myself here. I already said everything i said here in
I think my votes on ali so VOTE: Windows

I think ydrasses d1 is awful. There is nothing for me to sort, its not_mafia levels of bad. I want to chalk it up to rvs, but so far i havent seen anything from her, and lurking seems like the winning strategy here for scum, so i do want to at least iso her once today. Do hold me up to it, i might forget
In post 735, Donempire wrote:
In post 724, WindowsXP wrote:Case me dong. What's the proof. I offered proof of alisae + ydrasse. Now do me. Refute me.

I literally caught aliisae in multiple self contradictions wrt their reads. I pointed out ydrasse oddly being defensive of alisae early on. Go take literally 5 minutes and read what i said in the past 2 pages. Why am I wrong. Why are you right.

You have to be very terrible at thia game to refuse to consider i could be town and use evidence in front of you.
You're tiring me. This isnt my job dude, i dont want to babysit you while you throw tantrumd and say i didnt make a case on you. I literally did, go read. You're so used to lying out your ass i stopped pointing them out long ago.

Oh wait, you dont understand if i dont scream it.

I MADE A CASE ON YOU. 528 AND 545. READ AND STOP LYING. I CANT BE ARSED TO POINT OUT ALL OF THEM.

also went back to this. I literally already explained I overexaggerated my scumread on ico to get him to do what I want and put out reads and to see if he is town or scum from there. Your whole case is based on a D1 push that was cut short. You're trying to pretend like I was intending to get him eliminated at that point. when I wanted to get them to actually refute my points and go from there:

[spoiler = context around why I voted ico on d1]

In post 237, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 214, WindowsXP wrote:I am sorry to hear that VOTE: IcoI see nothing but scum motivation to dodge what I have asked of you.

-why would you be 'sorry to hear' something you think comes from scum? This is very LAMIST, and pingy.

How is it LAMIST/pingy?

You dodged by refusing to answer and this is on top of you straight up cherrypicking what you respond to and responding to things that I find strange to have responded to. Like a scum player who is looking to create a case on town player perhaps.

The scum motivation lies in your shade on paladin and subsequent refusal to make a concise statement about GC/Kirk on top of your sudden spam.
[/spoiler]
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #130) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:03 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 785, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 675, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
In post 371, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 368, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:I meant what kind of answer were you expecting. What are you hoping to accomplish?
If Ali thought e was placing the 4th vote onto him, it's unusual e doesn't announce L-1. Increased chance the story is BS and it was just a lolhammer e's masking as an accident now
Is this assumption based on your meta of Alisae, or on what you consider optimal town play?
It'd be scummy for different reasons if Ali was aware that it was L-1 and didn't announce it. I don't know what Ali does normally though.

Why have you questioned me on this repeatedly? It's one of the few lines of questioning you've pursued this game and I'm struggling to see how you hoped to solve my alignment from it.

It feels like there's far more useful things to look at or ask about from myself or others, yet you hone in on this. It feels off.
hey if you actaully reread and caught up you'd see that I actually did the research. so please reread and catch up.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (isolation #131) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:04 am

Post by WindowsXP »

GC if you're not going to fucking interact with me and talk to me just fucking vote me. I'm getting fed up with pretty much all of you for different reasons. Except ydrasse who I feel bad they had a scum PM but they were not annoying gameplay wise.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (isolation #132) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:13 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 793, Grumpy Cat wrote:Windows, be completely honest on this:

How many votes did you think you were on when you self-voted, and what were you trying to achieve?
i knew i was on L-2 I was looking for the reactions around it + ego farming a townread lmao.

At this point I've gotten enough info and have outted enough reads where I will self hammer when I know im at L-1 though. I have no qualms anymore and I'm not going to get set up to be MLd in lylo or allow scum to avoid the mechanic by self saccing today.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (isolation #133) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:21 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 794, Alisae wrote:
In post 792, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 790, WindowsXP wrote:GC if you're not going to fucking interact with me and talk to me just fucking vote me. I'm getting fed up with pretty much all of you for different reasons. Except ydrasse who I feel bad they had a scum PM but they were not annoying gameplay wise.
lol I'm getting around to you, I'm not ignoring you. Relax.
Is he freaking out because no one wants to talk to him? LMAO dude
You're not muting my posts, stop pretending, you've already slipped it twice <3
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #134) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:37 am

Post by WindowsXP »

What is "WIM"?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #135) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:42 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 804, Grumpy Cat wrote:Wandows, could you link me your last 2 scumgames or whatever? I should probably fact check whether you're some kind of monster.
i only have 2 scumgames in a forum setting, one actually is with alisae as town in a hydra ;)
one i replaced out of for personal reasons not related to game.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=82562

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83486

and i'll link the scum PTs too so you can get a sense of my thought process:
viewtopic.php?f=94&t=83488 - nomination

i can't find the one for avalon? i guess it got deleted lol.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (isolation #136) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:52 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 815, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 812, Alisae wrote:
In post 811, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 808, Alisae wrote:
In post 802, Grumpy Cat wrote:Post enough to not be obvscum enough to get stored and lunched for tomorrow. Self-hammer as soon as I hit L-1 today. No way in hell would I have the motivation to do what they're doing right now.
If you're self hammer goes wrong, and you are playing to win, what do you do?
I don't think they tried to self-hammer. I unvoted literally the same page and someone then quoted my unvote. I buy their explanation that they knew they were on L-2 and it was a stupid reaction test or whatever. I've seen similar kind of behavior from them in another game.
Ok so what do you think about their interactions with Icon then
The way they admitted they lied about the way they pushed Ico start of D2 felt really scummy. The push itself is NAI though, since they fake confidence and push people for non-reasons to gauge reactions as town. I am somewhat familiar with Koba...
ALISAE AND YDRASASE LITERALLY CAME IN AND HAMMERED IT FFS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY LIKE IT WAS A LOLHAMMER AND MY INTENTIONS WERE CLEARLY NOT TO FUCKING HANG THEM RIGHT THERE AND THEN. oh FFS!!
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #137) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:55 am

Post by WindowsXP »

bc im tired of this shit.
you didnt even address the contradictions i pointed out that alisae was townleaning me daystart for d2 and cant explain their progression properly.

or that they were sayting ydrasse is scummier but voted me and then progressed into saying i was scum somehow with ydrasse without explaining why they arrived at the former conclusion, if they're supposedly ignoring my posts.

e is clearly full of shit and no one wants to see it.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #138) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:08 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 650, Alisae wrote:
In post 214, WindowsXP wrote:I see nothing but scum motivation to dodge what I have asked of you.
In post 229, WindowsXP wrote:Either you are extremely childish or you are scum trying to deflect from taking more concise stances.

interesting then whats this?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (isolation #139) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:10 am

Post by WindowsXP »

you know what

VOTE: alisae

we're voting between alisae and I today.

i will vote this tomorrow if im left alive if elsewhere is lunched. I will literally self on d3 if you do manage to get scum today on the stipulation you get alisae on d4
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #140) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:13 am

Post by WindowsXP »

E is literally trying to pretend my case doesn't exist and is ignoring it in the hopes it goes away. i'd have forced myself to get hanged and trust yall to get them tomorrow but clearly that is a task too difficult for yall.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #141) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:15 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 831, Datisi wrote:
Hello friends, I have an announcement that I probably should have made earlier.

I spoke with the listmod, and using a script to block out another player's posts is against the rules. While there is no such site rule at the moment, it will be made if necessary. In any case, I'm also adding it to my game ruleset. So... don't do that.
hi alisae <3
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (isolation #142) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:21 am

Post by WindowsXP »

why so toxic? this isn't something a townie trying to win would do. you were against Ico ignoring my inquires d1, so what happened here?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (isolation #143) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:27 am

Post by WindowsXP »

I'm not trying to convince you you're scum. I'm trying to get you to explain your thoughts and reasoning and provide more analysis where necessary. You said things that don't make a lot of sense in context and are refusing to answer for it.

Why not the mindset that you want to convince us you're town and are doing it for town reasons and have a town mindset and have good reasons for doing what you are doing?

and I'm glad you've finally elaborated on one point and we can cross it off the list. now do the others.

Literally just trying to have a productive conversation but you want to lock down and refuse to explain things. If you're town then you should be confident that you can explain things and a town!windows would be able to read you as town!alisae.

You claimed that I was shooting to get dong miselimed for example earlier when ihave clearly been interacting with them as someone I thought was town.

If after all is said and done I still believe you to be scum then feel free to block me out then but if you're town here doing this we just straight up lose the game.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #838 (isolation #144) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:30 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 836, Alisae wrote:dude, you're the one thats toxic.
You legit just made someone replace out.
I'd like to be able to respond to this but discussion around replacements is against the rules as OGI. We can address it postgame.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #145) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:43 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 841, Flopz wrote:Can I just not read the previous pages because I don't want to give myself a migraine. If there were any questions for me can someone just send me to the post. If I really have to I'll look through the other pages but I really don't want to.
can you read 28/29?

wrt my interactions with ydrasse and the things i brought up.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (isolation #146) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:45 am

Post by WindowsXP »

and look alisae if you can explain things and you are able to strike down the things I've said abt u or other slots and NAI I am not going to be a stubborn ass. I actually do listen. I am just very much a player who pushes people to do work and put in the effort mainly when they start to attack me. obviously I can't focus on everyone at the same time so I usually only do this with people I have at least a scumlean on.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #147) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:45 am

Post by WindowsXP »

VOTE: Ydrasse I'm parking here.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #148) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 845, Alisae wrote:
In post 843, WindowsXP wrote:and look alisae if you can explain things and you are able to strike down the things I've said abt u or other slots and NAI I am not going to be a stubborn ass. I actually do listen. I am just very much a player who pushes people to do work and put in the effort mainly when they start to attack me. obviously I can't focus on everyone at the same time so I usually only do this with people I have at least a scumlean on.
Look.
I'm high right now. I want to smoke some weed and enjoy myself.
When I sober up later, I'll think about giving you a chance. I've just had some REALLY bad experiences with individuals who were scum where I had to resort to ignoring them because not only were they toxic, but those instances brought out probably the worst in me. I had a game actually very recently like this. There was even a previous time where it got even more toxic and I honestly still haven't recovered from that even thought that was a year ago (it was mostly my fault as well)

Like I started to ignore you because you just did not seem cooperative at all. Even before the self-vote I asked you to post some meta, you told me to just do my own research. When you voted yourself and said "KILL THESE PEOPLE AFTER I DIE" is just very self-centric and just comes across like you just don't understand how the game fundamentally works. Even when I had a question for you you just didn't answer it and just started accusing me of framing Ydrasse as your partner.

But when I sober up, I'll think about giving you a chance (and probably will if I'm in a good mood) because I don't think I given you a fair chance and thinking about it now you probably deserve one but I'll think about it later. I just wanna enjoy myself right now
to be fair re:meta I mentioned specific names of games. and i only asked u to do your own research because of my schedule being so busy. I work every day of the week. some even 15 hour days.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #149) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

paladin's silence is deafening.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (isolation #150) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:04 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 853, Donempire wrote:
In post 802, Grumpy Cat wrote:Post enough to not be obvscum enough to get stored and lunched for tomorrow. Self-hammer as soon as I hit L-1 today. No way in hell would I have the motivation to do what they're doing right now.
They are obvscum though. And they also never got the opportunity to self hammer. Closest they got was L-2

See, right now what they're doing is a desperation move. They're taking the entire focus on themselves so their partner can either lurk/take refuge in the wagon without drawing attention. I'll expand on this later since i want to reply to another one of your posts.
Can you prove my actions are scum motivated?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #151) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:14 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Dong's weak case->my rebuttal from earlier(with fixed spoiler tags)
In post 787, WindowsXP wrote:
Spoiler:

In post 229, WindowsXP wrote:I asked you to explain yourself Ico and added a vote to get you to do so, and your reaction is to OMGUS?

I dont see anything conclusively scum motivated in this batch of posts. What i want you to focus on is however the instant scumread that windows explained. He starts off the discussion aggressively "To be honest, your recent spam of posts are not actually very helpful and just reacting to random things." which for someone you claim to be arguing with on good faith doesnt seem good. On top of that, his third post here says that ico never responded to him, and that it is only scum indicative. However, he did. Literally the post before that.

You seem to be disliking
the pressure that
Paladin
is putting on Hopkirk
, so perhaps can you elaborate on where you stand on Hop. Are you getting scumpings from Paladin because you think they are trying to LAMIST
?
there
Its lazy, but thats ico for you. And its quite clearly a response, and saying otherwise is just misrepresenting.

After that, its reasonable to vote him back since hes saying ico didnt respond when he just did, and the only response ico gets after that is "omgus xd". I dont see how you as ico dont get pissed at this, on top of that weird disclaimer at the bottom which ico didnt do. I even thought he was memeing there

I dont remember a lot of alisae except es push on ico, which i actually liked. I thought posts like 275 and 280 were inquisitive without being overly aggressive. It ended too early for me to make any heavy statements, but i dont have a problem with alis d1 except for you know what.

Yes. Even if not scum motivated, it was done in bad faith. Posts like prove that. I explained my reasoning already. Post clearly reaches a final conclusion as well since you say theres nothing but scum motivation there.
I would also like to note im just repeating myself here. I already said everything i said here in

I think ydrasses d1 is awful. There is nothing for me to sort, its not_mafia levels of bad. I want to chalk it up to rvs, but so far i havent seen anything from her, and lurking seems like the winning strategy here for scum, so i do want to at least iso her once today. Do hold me up to it, i might forget
In post 735, Donempire wrote:
In post 724, WindowsXP wrote:Case me dong. What's the proof. I offered proof of alisae + ydrasse. Now do me. Refute me.

You're tiring me. This isnt my job dude, i dont want to babysit you while you throw tantrumd and say i didnt make a case on you. I literally did, go read. You're so used to lying out your ass i stopped pointing them out long ago.

Oh wait, you dont understand if i dont scream it.

I MADE A CASE ON YOU. 528 AND 545. READ AND STOP LYING. I CANT BE ARSED TO POINT OUT ALL OF THEM.
also went back to this. I literally already explained I overexaggerated my scumread on ico to get him to do what I want and put out reads and to see if he is town or scum from there. Your whole case is based on a D1 push that was cut short. You're trying to pretend like I was intending to get him eliminated at that point. when I wanted to get them to actually refute my points and go from there:

Context why I voted Ico D1

In post 237, WindowsXP wrote:

How is it LAMIST/pingy?

WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (isolation #152) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

if it's the self vote:

I literally softed I wanted to go through with such a strategy early on on D2. that wasn't AtE to get people to not vote me. It's me genuinely wanting to put both scum on D3 to make the game easier.

If it's my push on Ico on d1:
please git gud. please. like literally you have to be terribad to scumread a push that was clearly meant to be informational with how it was framed. As explained in my post before.

if its based on me scumreading you:
similar to point above.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #153) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Can you quote where I admitted the self vote was for towncred?

Because I am very sure I never said that and I strictly want that because mechanics + slot info.

i refuted your terribad argument wrt ico. you got anything else that refutes anything I've done today that very much backs up my claim about why i pushed ico? literally no one believes ur dogshit case and you're being annoying like a horsefly that wont leave you alone when you're just constantly babbling about how I'm obv scum for trying to gamesolve.

I'm not going to be nice engaging with you until you decide to engage in good faith and you can clearly see that in my exchange with alisae + other players where I give them questions/theories and ask them to respond/rebut. Because you know what? As town I had Alisae rebut a major part of the reason i scumread em. So I have since lightened up and am pending recasing that slot based on the evidence they've corrected.

The longer you fight engaging me in good faith the harder your town equity tanks. There's only a certain point where you can keep making the same shitpush argument after the slot you're pushing has created a vast amount of new content to analyze and you just keep latching onto the original terrible argument.

You can't prove that my intentions of pushing on Ico was to get them MLd for the sake of being MLd. Because the evidence and context around my vote and push literally points against that theory. Just give it up already dude it's honestly sad to see how badly you're floundering trying to make this case stick so badly.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (isolation #154) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

You can literally see that the primary reason I was going after Ico was to make them make a stance about the 2 slots I asked about. Effective scumhunting is forcing people to make stances so they can't craft up plausible deniability down the road and it helps scum get caught in a tight situation which was what led me to scumread alisae after their post about ydrasse slot/me.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #155) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

And re:AtE, where I learned to play mafia, AtE is common. AtE is an effective tool for either alignment. It's what I know what to do, and its what I tend to fall back on when I am frustrated and want to make people realize I'm town. I'm not sure where you're getting that its evidence that I'm scum unless your goal is to just use whatever shade possible to make a desperate case against me.

And I reiterate, the self vote was 100% mechanically serious. If you check any game I play I like to make plays that are mechanically clever. I do setup spec. I think of any way that I can gain an advantage and get more info/raise EV.

I'm a bit tired of constantly repeating the same points over and over.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #156) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Oh hold up, the fake hammer slip was for towncred. the self vote was serious. I think I should clarify that. Those are 2 separate actions to me. Yes my intent with pretending to self hammer were to get reactions and to farm a townread. I fully admit that.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #157) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:02 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Can you at least out a reads list with backing evidence for each slot wrt what actions /statements/interactions make you read them that way.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #158) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:02 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Is wanting to be universally townread scummy to you?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (isolation #159) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:03 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Holy fuck the reach. Did you stretch before making that reach? Vote me if im scummy.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #160) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:15 am

Post by WindowsXP »

How is anything you posted that i said as a slip a slip?
You're so fake rn LOL
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (isolation #161) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:17 am

Post by WindowsXP »

You're just applying anything I do as shade. You aren't offering analysis You're just saying "windows is scum so this is why what they did here is scummy " rather than "this is scummy amd therefore windows is scum".
Correcting a miscommunication isn't scummy no matter how hard u try to push it
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #162) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:47 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Nah that's literally the thought process you applied.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #163) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:48 am

Post by WindowsXP »

explain why anything. Literally anything i listed is scummy. And how is the hopkirk a slip? What am i slipping? Explain.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #164) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:54 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Why does faking a townslip to gain towncred make me scum Flopz? Please ellaborate.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (isolation #165) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:04 am

Post by WindowsXP »

I purposefully do these sorts of move as bait for scum to try to latch onto it and expose a bad case. You wanna keep going down this path?
I turned myself into LHF as a way to better expose those who have disingenuous cases on me. You went : "oh this ACTION has to be scum so now everything you did is now scum motivated".
You built your case by only saying how i would do a certain thing if i were to be scum.
You haven't even tried to ask me to explain anything or to question me to get answers that would lead to alignment indicative answers. Instead you went ahead and claimed an assumption based on a NAI action.
I can make more specific rebuttals later when I'm not phone posting but you do have explaining to do flopz wrt your reads
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (isolation #166) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:05 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 900, Donempire wrote:
In post 898, WindowsXP wrote:Why does faking a townslip to gain towncred make me scum Flopz? Please ellaborate.
This is what you missed out on ali
Hey wanna explain this rq?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (isolation #167) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:05 am

Post by WindowsXP »

be fast.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (isolation #168) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:07 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Ali isn't around why are you referring to them LOL
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #169) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:12 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Hey Flopz if you were looking for an example of a slip, there it is. Im actually kinda upset i was within the ballparl but not with them together.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #906 (isolation #170) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:10 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Hang me now get dong tomorrow just in case its scum wifom wr dont even need dongs real partner even if its not ali. Lfg gang
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #171) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

i s2g how is this slip generating 0 content while im at work rn. Are y'alll that busy rn?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #909 (isolation #172) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

Also DO NOT VOTE DONG. We just win by hanging them tomorrow. We just hang alisae ->dong
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #173) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:31 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

VOTE: alisae i could have sworn i did this. also WHERE THE FUCK IS EVERYONE ITS A MF TUESDAY
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #174) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:32 am

Post by WindowsXP »

literally prod everyone please @datisi we shouldn't be approaching a whole 24 hrs with no activity !
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #175) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:32 am

Post by WindowsXP »

(everyone other than flopz and alisae obv)
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #176) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

are u kidding me lmao?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #918 (isolation #177) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

welp looks like this is gonna be an incomplete game:/ please someone replace in i promise u its autowin now
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #178) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 919, Alisae wrote:what the fuck actually happened
dong either real scumslipped or fake scumslipped abt u so now we basically have a path to autowin by hanging you -> them.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #179) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

the only plausible reason they have here to make a post like that would be if they were quoting a post and intending to post it in scumchat but ended up messing it up.

unless you have a better explaination why they referred to you when you weren't part of the conversation?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #180) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 359, Alisae wrote:
In post 348, Donempire wrote:
In post 344, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
In post 341, Donempire wrote:Wait, i realised mislynching today isnt even bad and lynching scum doesnt benefit us
Why dont we off the one that would cause problems later then because of this shit lolhammer?
You don't think it would be beneficial to have associative tells lined up for tomorrow?
I not suggesting a zero sum deal. If we lynch alisae today, we lose a loose end tomorrow, as she will always have the doubt of lolhammer hanging over her head. If shes town, thats obviously detrimental. If shes scum, there will be devils advocates and really no way to be sure either.
dude it was an accident wtf?

In post 396, Alisae wrote:
In post 391, Donempire wrote:
In post 384, Alisae wrote:
In post 380, Donempire wrote:
In post 341, Donempire wrote:Wait, i realised mislynching today isnt even bad and lynching scum doesnt benefit us
Why dont we off the one that would cause problems later then because of this shit lolhammer?
You don't think it would be beneficial to have associative tells lined up for tomorrow?
I not suggesting a zero sum deal. If we lynch alisae today, we lose a loose end tomorrow, as she will always have the doubt of lolhammer hanging over her head. If shes town, thats obviously detrimental. If shes scum, there will be devils advocates and really no way to be sure either.
Okay? And that means you cant have some motivation behind lolhammering somehow?

I dont see how we reach upon a conclusion on you. You either carry this lolhammerer mark into d3 or you die today and at least we can associate. I already explained my reasoning in the post you quoted.
Or you can realize that it was an accident, and any alignment can place that vote at that time and think they would not hammer Icon, and move on.
Except that allows scum!you to get away easily with mishammering a town. Why do you want me to risk that over explaining yourself and clearing your name?
because
A. I’ve been trying to find scum all game
B. If you flip me today and I flip town, you bring the game into F5 which is more favorable for scum because no one has that much info to go off of considering how quickly D1 ended. You need to spend this day trying to find scum and get more information to work off of. If you don’t do that and lynch me because you think I’m a liability, then it doesn’t matter if you lynch scum tomorrow, how are you going to do that in F5 when its significantly harder to due to the lack of information.
In post 398, Alisae wrote:
In post 393, Donempire wrote:
In post 385, Alisae wrote:
I didn’t check VCs because there weren’t any VCs at the time
Checked, and you're right. Last vc was 4 pages ago. I still dont see why you dont check previous vcs before voting someone.
Because in my mind I thought only Windows and Ydrasse were voting them and that I was applying pressure onto Icon. Its the same reason why those types of hammers happen in the first place.
In post 401, Alisae wrote:
In post 394, Donempire wrote:This no consequence game is why im pretty fond of pushing this wagon, as we seemingly cant lose with this.
The thing is you CAN lose with this.
You get rid of a slot that is pretty obvtown and make F5 harder for yourself due to the lack of information from other slots.
In post 407, Alisae wrote:
In post 400, Donempire wrote:I think your slot will never be completely townread or scumread because of the hammer. I dont know your gameplay, you may be a better player than me. Your slot however is tainted, and im worried scum!you will get away with doing this, like i said, because of devils advocates, and town!yous reads will be taken with a grain of salt always. Since its inherently an unreadable action and with no other targets, i thought it was a good compromise to let you go today so we could focus on other people without fear.
If you’re scum then you’ll probably continue to push this because its actually very easy to do so and you’ll mislynch and create a F5 where you’ll probably win. This worries me a lot because by the time F5 is created, its favored for scum since D1 was cut short and D2 was spent flipping the hammerer who was innocent all along.

If you’re town I need to convince you why you need to make an effort to scumhunt instead of voting me due to the fact you think I’m a liability. I get you may think that my slot is unreadable because of that hammer, and I think if you are town you’re approaching it from the wrong angle. If you think an action is unreadable, you should not read into it or read into it once you have more evidence/information.

Right now, what we need is more information and more investigation.
Do you have any other suspects?
Also what do you think of the hopkirk kill?
In post 410, Alisae wrote:
In post 406, Donempire wrote:
In post 401, Alisae wrote:
In post 394, Donempire wrote:This no consequence game is why im pretty fond of pushing this wagon, as we seemingly cant lose with this.
The thing is you CAN lose with this.
You get rid of a slot that is pretty obvtown and make F5 harder for yourself due to the lack of information from other slots.
You're obvtown?
Again, im not trying to lynch you instantly. Why do you think pressure on you would prevent discourse? I think thats the most valuable avenue right now, honestly. As we play, we'll have information.
prior to the lolhammer I would see myself as obvtown, ya. Why wouldn’t I?
In post 414, Alisae wrote:
In post 411, Donempire wrote:I dont try pushing on an experienced town player for a lolhammer as scum. I'll let them live so they can arouse suspicion on d3. Thats what im trying to avoid, and while it is easy to push you, with only a single argument i dont see why i'd want to spearhead a town!you lynch.
Why?
In post 415, Alisae wrote:
In post 411, Donempire wrote:I'll scumhunt, thank you. I think you think all im doing is isoing you and everyone else is muted, they arent.
I mean its pretty easy to reach this conclusion when you start the day pushing me as a liability and suggest that mislynching is +EV. Why would I not tell you to back off if thats what I think you're doing?
(Also I just don't react well to being voted/suspected in general but thats a me thing as both alignments and there's no way for you to know that)
In post 416, Alisae wrote:
In post 413, Donempire wrote:After this, i am suspicious of windows. His posts and the way he reached a conclusion on ico stinks. We can talk about that if you have any ideas about it.
why do you think it sucks
also these interactions are hilarious in retrospect
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #181) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 337, Donempire wrote:Because it was an rvs vote

I think its more productive to focus on the hammerer instead of the bystanders.
Poor ico, now we can never get this game to 300 pages :(
VOTE: alisae
In post 340, Donempire wrote:Wasnt me boss
-alisae
In post 343, Donempire wrote:Not really, but i understand where you are coming from. Hammer happened while i was asleep. At that time i didnt have any better spots to vote, so i wanted to save it for when i had an idea. I didnt think an ico lynch would happen, or if it did i'd be there to review the reasons instead of a lolhammer. Hindsight is something i didnt have.
In post 350, Donempire wrote:I overreacted there. But still, how do you mess that up

Mislynching seems like the most optimal route actually. They also have to night kill so there wont be any no kill shenanigans. I want to see where alisae leads, maybe i can even get scum from this but for now i just want to move forward.
In post 380, Donempire wrote:
Okay? And that means you cant have some motivation behind lolhammering somehow?

I dont see how we reach upon a conclusion on you. You either carry this lolhammerer mark into d3 or you die today and at least we can associate. I already explained my reasoning in the post you quoted.
In post 390, Donempire wrote:Hmm.

My votes sticky, but you still have my support on that wagon. I trust your dice if you say its good.
In post 413, Donempire wrote:After this, i am suspicious of windows. His posts and the way he reached a conclusion on ico stinks. We can talk about that if you have any ideas about it.
In post 480, Donempire wrote:
In post 414, Alisae wrote:
In post 411, Donempire wrote:I dont try pushing on an experienced town player for a lolhammer as scum. I'll let them live so they can arouse suspicion on d3. Thats what im trying to avoid, and while it is easy to push you, with only a single argument i dont see why i'd want to spearhead a town!you lynch.
Why?
Because its easy to push, but if you dont slip up further i cant confidently reach a town!you lynch, since im only basing this wagon off off one thing, and its basically a policy lynch. Meanwhile if i just let you live i can bring up the lolhammer and discredit half your argument.
In post 415, Alisae wrote:
In post 411, Donempire wrote:I'll scumhunt, thank you. I think you think all im doing is isoing you and everyone else is muted, they arent.
I mean its pretty easy to reach this conclusion when you start the day pushing me as a liability and suggest that mislynching is +EV. Why would I not tell you to back off if thats what I think you're doing?
(Also I just don't react well to being voted/suspected in general but thats a me thing as both alignments and there's no way for you to know that)
Noted
In post 416, Alisae wrote:
why do you think it sucks
I just woke up, but i'll try to come back to detailing my reasons after i read the new posts.
Spoiler:

You seem to be disliking
the pressure that
Paladin
is putting on Hopkirk
?
there

also lmao
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #182) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 924, Donempire wrote:Are you saying 900 is a scumslip
aRe yOu SaYInG 900 iS A scUmSliP
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #183) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

your progression off of alisae matches up with you both being scum
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (isolation #184) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 929, Alisae wrote:Why do I need to be present in the conversation for them to want to show me something? That's not even how life works dude.

because its literally the type of shit where the convo in scumchat goes:

"hey did i miss anything"

dong:

im still waiting on dong to explain it himself
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #185) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

you make 0 logical sense. who the fuck quotes a post thats recent, then is like "this is what you missed out on" . that post was TWO posts ago at the point of 900. your theory is dumb as rocks and you're just trying to salvage what is a genuine scumslip. also i dont need YOU to explain his actions. dong should be explaining it themselves.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #186) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

if the post wasn't on literally the previous page (i.e. the page that it currently was at) your argument might hold some water but 900 was quoting 898. if you're town then dong is just conf scum to you for trying to fake a scumslip with you and we can just yeet him on D3 for insta win and you don't have to worry abt it
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #187) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 937, Alisae wrote:
In post 898, WindowsXP wrote:Why does faking a townslip to gain towncred make me scum Flopz? Please ellaborate.
Also on the topic of the post itself, why would town need to fake a townslip period? Like, why wouldn't they just be town because they're town? Like why would a townie have to fake a townslip to gain towncred? That in of itself just doesn't make logical sense.
faking a townslip has town motivation still
faking a scumslip does not unless you're trying to gamethrow.

maybe one day you'll be experienced enough at mafia to understand that

also:

you read the page where ali and i were interacting dong. you knew. i see you responding to stuff and rereading. you would have seen recently that alisae and i were interacting and the mod post datisi made.

why are you lying abt that?

and like i said you're still ignoring the fact it was quoting a post 2 posts earlier.

and ironic dong you're calling me dense when you managed to post in the wrong thread. so sad for u. at best u meant to frame ali but now that I reread ur interactions its p obv.

im peacing out yall can scream into the void abt how obviously not scum you 2 are <3
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #188) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

i really dont care either way dong. you're not hanging outside the pool of: me/ali/you. and I'm sure the rest of the table should agree easily.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #189) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

"why would scum want to distance from their partners by pushing on somethign that can easily be portrayed as NAI and stopped being pushed on?" - dong 2020
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #190) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

ok im drunk and i need to GO i am hoping flopz/paladin/GC shows up or someone subs in ydrasse slot or smthing. pls replace ydrasse bc this is such an easy dub to collect i want this to be over so i can join another game comfortably.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #947 (isolation #191) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 944, Donempire wrote:
In post 940, WindowsXP wrote:
im peacing out yall can scream into the void abt how obviously not scum you 2 are <3
You're...
Goddamnit. This is the peak of your shitposting.
u should see my notes pt
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #192) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:35 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 946, Alisae wrote:
In post 941, Donempire wrote:I dont get 925. Its just my posts pushing alisae. Why would scum want to bus their partner while neither is suspected and at the start of day?
I think Window's actions are magicial in the sense that he wants to talk himself into reads and then he starts confbiasing himself by trying to use anything he can find to reinforce what he wants to believe. Its really chaotic and what I used to do when I was very new to the game.
so u admit im town eh
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #193) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

also THEY THEM U FUCKING ASS
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #194) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

tired of being misgendered on this website @mods make a fuckign rule for it already so i dont have to deal with thsi shit. i dont care if its an accident, theres only so many accidents b4 its in bad faith of not wanting to use the correct ones.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #195) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:42 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 963, Grumpy Cat wrote:XP, what's your read on Paladin?
how about you actually read the recent posts in this game and figure that out
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #196) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:58 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 959, Grumpy Cat wrote:
[redacted]

VOTE: Paladin

He's done basically nothing which warrants calling him town. His line of focus and things he questions people on are off and doesn't show he has intent to solve. My best guess for scum atm.
explain how you think they dont have intent to solve because it seems like they just are very inactive on the site recently but when they are here they are putting in an effort.
do you think they are slanking in a scummy way? or are you just mad that they are not posting much and want to PL?

this is the exact scenario where town sheeps scum on getting a LHF and it leads to a loss btw.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (isolation #197) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:46 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 969, Donempire wrote:
In post 749, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
In post 748, Donempire wrote:I should have known when he asked us to refer to him by them
It was excrutiating talking to you but it'll probably be hilarioud reading back with hindsight
Good job windows
I can see how that must have been a challenge for you. Do not fret, once your brain eventually develops to that of an adult I am sure you will understand the level of patheticness you are displaying here.
This isnt "putting an effort". Its a low, low attempt to make me back off you. They've done fuck all this game, will do fuck all continuing forward, and they know that.
This is literally wrt you misgendering people which was clarified later. You are using non evidence now.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #198) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:46 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 985, Donempire wrote:And our only hope is lynching paladin
for scum*
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #199) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:47 am

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 972, Grumpy Cat wrote:Windows, in what world does Dogem/Ali push you together like this? It looks horrible for them if they flip you as town for tomorrow.

It's probably 1 of them because I have reasons to call all of Flopz/you/Ydrasse town, and then Paladin because PoE and he's scummy.
you see them actually trying to flip me today? Clearly theyve realized this and i want to get flipped today to prove this point.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”